The Son of Man

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

The Son of Man

Post by Alaris »

The Son of Man is a controversial term in Christianty -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_man_(Christianity)

Though we have a great definition of the term in Moses 6 ...

Moses 6:57 Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

...the question remains: Why did Jesus use the term? Why not refer to Himself as the Son of God? Why not just use first person references in His many prophecies?

In my most recent article, I lay out the many evidences that support the fact that the Son of Man is a deliberate term the Lord used to hide, well the hidden servant of Isaiah. In 3 Nephi the Lord quotes Isaiah including several Davidic Servant prophecies, and then commands us to search the words of Isaiah diligently. Might the duality aspects of the prophecies of Isaiah be a clue to unlock Jesus' own prophecies? Yes!

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... f-man.html

Clearly, many references to the "Son of Man" are of Jesus Christ Himself. However, when Jesus ascended to receive all the father hath, did He not become a "Man of Holiness" Himself? Can He become a father without a designated heir Himself? The end of this world sets the stage of the next where new covenants are made (Jeremiah 31, Ezekiel 36-37.)

The identity of the one who appears in the clouds in power and glory, wearing red, and leading the hosts of heaven is the triumphant heir of Jesus Christ whose godhood was purchased by the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This important connection between father and son was made between Elohim and Jesus. "I only do the works I saw the Father do." "When you see the Son you see the Father." Etc.

JST Matthew 1 For I say unto you, that ye shall not see me henceforth and know that I am he of whom it is written by the prophets, until ye shall say: Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, and all the holy angels with him. Then understood his disciples that he should come again on the earth, after that he was glorified and crowned on the right hand of God.

The above is plain English and ratified by a dispensation patriarch. You will not see Jesus until "ye" shall say "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord with all the holy angels with him" - This is plain. The one who comes in the clouds of glory wearing red is not Jesus Christ but the one who comes in His name.

If you have not read my article "The Discourse on Abbaton," I highly recommend reading that article first as the apocryphon sets the stage beautifully for how and why the Destroyer is the one wearing Red.
https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com ... baton.html

Here is a brief list of Apocryphal works that underscore this truth of a hidden angel who summons the hosts of heaven and is revealed at the end:

1 Enoch
Apocalypse of Abraham
3 Enoch
Apocalypse of Thomas
Discourse on Abbaton
2 Esdras

It's almost like the devil fought hard to obscure these works, and the Lord let Him do it.
Last edited by Alaris on July 3rd, 2019, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ahmedcrow
captain of 1,000

Re: The Son of Man

Post by ahmedcrow »

Nice points, I would like to make simple comment, "Son of Man" in Arabic gospel and Christian Arabic books literally is "Son of human", even the words "man number" will be in Arabic gospel "human number". "Human" is in the meaning of an individual in general of humans or people, it's masculine in Arabic, it's like a name of a kind like "animal" for animals kind.

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

Alaris wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 1:49 pm The Son of Man is a controversial term in Christianty -

Moses 6:57 Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

...the question remains: Why did Jesus use the term? Why not refer to Himself as the Son of God? Why not just use first person references in His many prophecies?
It's almost like the devil fought hard to obscure these works, and the Lord let Him do it.
So crazy - I went back to Rev 1 this morning for my study and was pondering this very issue. Who is it that is actually visiting John with the stars and candlesticks? The description matches closely D&C 110 where the Savior visits the Kirtland temple. But there are other things that seem to indicate otherwise. Like the phrase "like unto the Son of man." I'm sure you make these points in your article, which I will read ASAP.

But after my study I literally prayed for understanding of who this Son of man is, and who visited John. So interesting the timing of your article...

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

I think it is a reference to the Son of the "Man of Holiness", who is Elohim.
Last edited by Rand on July 3rd, 2019, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Robbinius wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 3:43 pm
Alaris wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 1:49 pm The Son of Man is a controversial term in Christianty -

So crazy - I went back to Rev 1 this morning for my study and was pondering this very issue. Who is it that is actually visiting John with the stars and candlesticks? The description matches closely D&C 110 where the Savior visits the Kirtland temple. But there are other things that seem to indicate otherwise. Like the phrase "like unto the Son of man." I'm sure you make these points in your article, which I will read ASAP.

But after my study I literally prayed for understanding of who this Son of man is, and who visited John. So interesting the timing of your article...
About a month ago, I had written in my study journal “who is the Son of Man?” in big letters and spent a week or two just on this topic. I came to many of the same conclusions as Alaris, although he lays his ideas out much more eloquently and takes the topic to a new level. Simpleton, another member of the forum, posted a similar thought about the Son of Man on another thread a couple of weeks ago.

Coincidence that we’re all, within weeks of each other studying the exact same topic and coming to similar, albeit unorthodox, conclusions? I say no.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Davka wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 4:41 pm

About a month ago, I had written in my study journal “who is the Son of Man?” in big letters and spent a week or two just on this topic. I came to many of the same conclusions as Alaris, although he lays his ideas out much more eloquently and takes the topic to a new level. Simpleton, another member of the forum, posted a similar thought about the Son of Man on another thread a couple of weeks ago.

Coincidence that we’re all, within weeks of each other studying the exact same topic and coming to similar, albeit unorthodox, conclusions? I say no.
I remember simpleton's post, but I should have thrown some credit to you in the article - especially the closer look at JST Matthew verse 1 which is actually the last verse from Matthew 23. The deliberate wording there ratified by our dispensation patriarch is plain English. You will not see me again until ye shall say: Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, with all the Holy Angels with him.

There are times when Jesus refers to Himself in the third person, and even as "the Son of Man." However, here, "he who cometh in the name of the Lord" can't be the Lord. I can see how the mind can still sweep this under the "Jesus is the only Son of Man" rug by attributing the saying to those coming in the clouds along with Jesus, the Son of Man. In this case "Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord with all the Holy Angels with him" - the "Blessed is he" portion would apply to each of the Holy Angels. The "With him" part could apply to that holy angel who is with all the other holy angels and each of them is a he who comes with the other holy angels. This hurts the brain a bit to make sense of the saying but it's still an understandable interpretation......

.... that is if you didn't have the keys of understanding to unlock this mystery! Elias is he who comes in the name of the Lord to prepare the way before Him. You will not see the Lord Jesus Christ until ye shall say, "Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, with all the Holy Angels with him.

Then, as one studies all the many prophecies surrounding this event, it becomes clearer and clear this indeed can't be Jesus! The language is intentional. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord in the clouds of heaven with all the holy angels with him who comes in the name of the Lord.

Then there's the Destruction & Judgement aspect of the Lesser Priesthood which points to this Lesser God.

Then there's parallel prophecies of the one who summons these angels that point to the Davidic Servant (Isaiah 40) and a nameless, numberless angel (D&C 88) and key words littered throughout that point to the Davidic Servant rather than Jesus - Isaiah 63 and D&C 133. This is all laid out in the article, but I feel this is such an important understanding. Even if folks don't believe this at first, can you imagine if someone showed up in the clouds of heaven today or tomorrow with angels, wearing red, and a crown, who isn't Jesus??? How many folks' brains would just melt and fall to pieces? How many folks would claim deception or antichrist?

This mystery is references all over the apocrypha in addition to the scriptures mentioned above. An 8th angel will be revealed - this angel who summons the hosts of heaven and appears in the clouds of glory. This angel is hidden from the foundation of the world deliberately to be revealed at the end ... deliberately. A spirit of deep sleep has been poured out upon us so we would not collectively put this together.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Alaris wrote: July 5th, 2019, 12:14 pm

I remember simpleton's post, but I should have thrown some credit to you in the article - especially the closer look at JST Matthew verse 1 which is actually the last verse from Matthew 23. The deliberate wording there ratified by our dispensation patriarch is plain English. You will not see me again until ye shall say: Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, with all the Holy Angels with him.

There are times when Jesus refers to Himself in the third person, and even as "the Son of Man." However, here, "he who cometh in the name of the Lord" can't be the Lord. I can see how the mind can still sweep this under the "Jesus is the only Son of Man" rug by attributing the saying to those coming in the clouds along with Jesus, the Son of Man. In this case "Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord with all the Holy Angels with him" - the "Blessed is he" portion would apply to each of the Holy Angels. The "With him" part could apply to that holy angel who is with all the other holy angels and each of them is a he who comes with the other holy angels. This hurts the brain a bit to make sense of the saying but it's still an understandable interpretation......

.... that is if you didn't have the keys of understanding to unlock this mystery! Elias is he who comes in the name of the Lord to prepare the way before Him. You will not see the Lord Jesus Christ until ye shall say, "Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, with all the Holy Angels with him.

Then, as one studies all the many prophecies surrounding this event, it becomes clearer and clear this indeed can't be Jesus! The language is intentional. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord in the clouds of heaven with all the holy angels with him who comes in the name of the Lord.

Then there's the Destruction & Judgement aspect of the Lesser Priesthood which points to this Lesser God.

Then there's parallel prophecies of the one who summons these angels that point to the Davidic Servant (Isaiah 40) and a nameless, numberless angel (D&C 88) and key words littered throughout that point to the Davidic Servant rather than Jesus - Isaiah 63 and D&C 133. This is all laid out in the article, but I feel this is such an important understanding. Even if folks don't believe this at first, can you imagine if someone showed up in the clouds of heaven today or tomorrow with angels, wearing red, and a crown, who isn't Jesus??? How many folks' brains would just melt and fall to pieces? How many folks would claim deception or antichrist?

This mystery is references all over the apocrypha in addition to the scriptures mentioned above. An 8th angel will be revealed - this angel who summons the hosts of heaven and appears in the clouds of glory. This angel is hidden from the foundation of the world deliberately to be revealed at the end ... deliberately. A spirit of deep sleep has been poured out upon us so we would not collectively put this together.
I’m heading out on a little road trip with my mom and sister and am looking forward to reading this article to them. Sometimes when I send them things to read they don’t, do this way I’ll have ‘em locked in the car and can start a good conversation about the implications.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Davka wrote: July 5th, 2019, 12:39 pm

I’m heading out on a little road trip with my mom and sister and am looking forward to reading this article to them. Sometimes when I send them things to read they don’t, do this way I’ll have ‘em locked in the car and can start a good conversation about the implications.
lol I do the same thing to my mother. My wife hasn't read my most recent two articles despite my telling her these are the two most important I've written. It's hard to get people to "see" just how important this is!! :x :P

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Alaris wrote: July 5th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Davka wrote: July 5th, 2019, 12:39 pm

lol I do the same thing to my mother. My wife hasn't read my most recent two articles despite my telling her these are the two most important I've written. It's hard to get people to "see" just how important this is!! :x :P
I don't see why this is so important. If there is only One name that takes one to the Father(aka The Lord )....then why do we need to know the name of fellow servant?

Maybe this cats' name is hidden by his own hand so people don't do what John did to him...cuz his name doesn't matter.

No contention...I just don't understand why you think it's so important?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: July 5th, 2019, 2:07 pm I don't see why this is so important. If there is only One name that takes one to the Father(aka The Lord )....then why do we need to know the name of fellow servant?

Maybe this cats' name is hidden by his own hand so people don't do what John did to him...cuz his name doesn't matter.

Thanks for your comment! Please give the article a read if you haven't already, as the answer lies within.

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... f-man.html

If the majority of references to the "Son of Man" in Matthew 24, JST Matthew 24, and Luke 17 are all about the Davidic Servant rather than Jesus, can you not see how why that understanding might be important?

Let's take a big step back and talk about how and why only the meek will inherit the Earth. Religious folks are some of the most prideful and stubborn lot on planet Earth. By that pride, the Jews missed their Messiah by and large. They all thought they knew the scriptures and prophecies better than Jesus Himself.

Most evangelicals think they'll be raptured before the tribulations. How might they react when the tribulations start and nobody is raptured? How might the most proud and stubborn of them react? Will they concede they were wrong?

What about the Jews? When Jesus comes again - even in power and glory - how will their most proud and stubborn react?

What about the meek?

Now, let's step back into this "Son of Man" duality. What if most Latter-day Saints are wrong about their understanding of the Son of Man? What if there is a duality here in meaning just as there is all across Isaiah both in regards to prophecy and to the dual participants on the Davidic Covenant?

When the Davidic King shows up and starts fulfilling prophecies most Christians and Latter-day saints expect Jesus to fulfill, how will the most proud and stubborn react? How will the meek react?

JST Matthew 37 And whoso treasureth up my word, shall not be deceived, for the Son of Man shall come, and he shall send his angels before him with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together the remainder of his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So those who do not treasure the Lord's word ... those who treasure their own understanding ... what will happen to these folks? Has the Lord given us any direction as to which prophecies regarding the end we should study so that we shall not be deceived?

3 Nephi 23:1 And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to search these things. Yea, a commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.

Have you ... studied diligently ... the word of Isaiah? Does that question make you angry? Those may be good questions to ask oneself regarding one's readiness to be counted among the meek.

Here's another question from the article. Do you know how the fall festivals will be fulfilled?

Can you name them off the top of your head?

Did you know our own ordinances point an event where the Lord's Holy Spirit is crowned and made a God over Israel forever and this covenant will be made to him?

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

... that they may always have His spirit to be with them.

Our baptism - which points to the resurrection - includes the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The name of the Holy Ghost is revealed at the end. Might that be an important part of the resurrection?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Feeling a little snarky, I added this to the article below the same Ezekiel 37 quote above in my response to NIGHTLIGHT.

I believe this new covenant happens at the end of every world. A new God is crowned, and a covenant is made. "My tabernacle also shall be with them." Is it a coincidence that our holy temples read "Holiness to the Lord" and the golden crown of the High Priest of Israel reads "Holiness to the Lord?" The ultimate High Priest of Israel is the tabernacle of the Lord - a man made holy - a man made into a God - by the Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Is it a coincidence that atop the pinnacle, or highest point, of our holy temples is a man made of gold, bearing a trumpet? When does Moroni ever bear a trumpet by the way?

I hope that helps explain why I used the title image in the article :)

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: July 5th, 2019, 2:07 pm I don't see why this is so important. If there is only One name that takes one to the Father(aka The Lord )....then why do we need to know the name of fellow servant?

NIGHTLIGHT, I totally see where you're coming from, and used to feel the same way. When I stumbled across all this talk of the Davidic Servant last year, I was like, yeah cool, but it doesn't really matter. That's for him (the Davidic Servant) to know and worry about. Doesn't affect me...

Until I started looking into it more and realized this very well may be the source of WHY Jesus said even the very elect may be deceived at the last day. I always thought it would be those who took the side of the world on issues like gay marriage, etc. However, as Alaris has pointed out, this Servant may very well do those things we in the Church assume Jesus was supposed to perform, and confuse Him with the antichrist, who we know will work great miracles and deceive much of the world. If there is another coming--one who is subordinate to, but acting for Jesus--instead of Jesus, then I can't think of a more important thing to know and be aware of.

Of course that's really for those who will be alive during the very last events before everything winds up. Maybe I'll be dead by then and it won't matter for me. But if I'm alive, I better be aware to avoid deception.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Alaris wrote: July 5th, 2019, 2:26 pm

Thanks for your comment! Please give the article a read if you haven't already, as the answer lies within.

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... f-man.html

If the majority of references to the "Son of Man" in Matthew 24, JST Matthew 24, and Luke 17 are all about the Davidic Servant rather than Jesus, can you not see how why that understanding might be important?

Let's take a big step back and talk about how and why only the meek will inherit the Earth. Religious folks are some of the most prideful and stubborn lot on planet Earth. By that pride, the Jews missed their Messiah by and large. They all thought they knew the scriptures and prophecies better than Jesus Himself.

Most evangelicals think they'll be raptured before the tribulations. How might they react when the tribulations start and nobody is raptured? How might the most proud and stubborn of them react? Will they concede they were wrong?

What about the Jews? When Jesus comes again - even in power and glory - how will their most proud and stubborn react?

What about the meek?

Now, let's step back into this "Son of Man" duality. What if most Latter-day Saints are wrong about their understanding of the Son of Man? What if there is a duality here in meaning just as there is all across Isaiah both in regards to prophecy and to the dual participants on the Davidic Covenant?

When the Davidic King shows up and starts fulfilling prophecies most Christians and Latter-day saints expect Jesus to fulfill, how will the most proud and stubborn react? How will the meek react?

JST Matthew 37 And whoso treasureth up my word, shall not be deceived, for the Son of Man shall come, and he shall send his angels before him with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together the remainder of his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So those who do not treasure the Lord's word ... those who treasure their own understanding ... what will happen to these folks? Has the Lord given us any direction as to which prophecies regarding the end we should study so that we shall not be deceived?

3 Nephi 23:1 And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to search these things. Yea, a commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.

Have you ... studied diligently ... the word of Isaiah? Does that question make you angry? Those may be good questions to ask oneself regarding one's readiness to be counted among the meek.

Here's another question from the article. Do you know how the fall festivals will be fulfilled?

Can you name them off the top of your head?

Did you know our own ordinances point an event where the Lord's Holy Spirit is crowned and made a God over Israel forever and this covenant will be made to him?

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

... that they may always have His spirit to be with them.

Our baptism - which points to the resurrection - includes the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The name of the Holy Ghost is revealed at the end. Might that be an important part of the resurrection?
I think that the knowledge of this "son of man" is quite hidden intentionally so that we will get off of our lazy "all is well in Zion" complacent asses and research it. :) I also think that it is hidden intentionally from the wicked and it is available to those that truly love the Lord and are interested in in-depth honest research.
I think that having the knowledge of the mission of this Servant will eventually reach the point of it being a matter of life and death.
Hosea 4:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

God it seems, does not take it lightly when we reject the knowledge that He gives us.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

simpleton wrote: July 5th, 2019, 3:11 pm I think that the knowledge of this "son of man" is quite hidden intentionally so that we will get off of our lazy "all is well in Zion" complacent asses and research it. :) I also think that it is hidden intentionally from the wicked and it is available to those that truly love the Lord and are interested in in-depth honest research.
I think that having the knowledge of the mission of this Servant will eventually reach the point of it being a matter of life and death.
Hosea 4:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

God it seems, does not take it lightly when we reject the knowledge that He gives us.
Right you are ...

There are Apocryphal works that confirm latter-day revelation, but other than receive that nice, comfortable warm reassurance that the Church & restoration is true, few take a closer look at these apocrypha.

Take "The Apocalypse of Abraham" for example. The church published this in 1898 and pointed out the nice elements that align to our own marvelous "Book of Abraham." Yet this apocalypse is one of the greatest resources in understanding the nature of the Angel of the Lord who bears the ineffable name.

Here's what the church wrote in 1898:

In January there appeared in one of the popular daily journals of San Francisco an account of what was called "A Remarkable New Version of the Apocalypse of Abraham," by Professor G. Nathanael Bonwetchs, of the University of Goettingen, Germany; and then followed a partial translation of the same. In some of its passages the writer observed many things of a character both as to incidents and doctrines that ran parallel with what is recorded in the Book of Abraham, given to the world by Joseph Smith in 1836 (?). Especially was this true in relation to the idolatrous character of Abraham's immediate forefathers, his call to depart from them, the future promise of a special inheritance, the fact of his receiving a special revelation from God, making known great things concerning the structure of heavens and the earth, the pre-existence of the spirits of men, and the choice of certain of them to be God's rulers in the earth, Abraham being among them. ~ Note from Editor. Improvement Era, Vol 1 No 10, 1898.

Here's an image of an excerpt from the 1898 article on The Apocalypse of Abraham

Hey look our church is true! But what does it all mean!?

The angel who visits Abraham - who identifies himself as Jahoel (which name is confirmed in 3 Enoch as one of the 72 names of the Angel of the Lord) - tells Abraham that he is set over him and his posterity until the end of this world.

61. And then I will sound the trumpet out of the air, and will send my Elect One, having in Him all my power in one measure, and He shall summon my despised people from all nations, and I will send fire upon those who have insulted them and who have ruled over them in this age. And I will give those who have covered me with mockery to the scorn of the coming age, and I have prepared them to be food for the fires of Hades, and perpetual flight through the air in the underworld, for they shall see the righteousness of the Creator, and those whom He now honours, and they shall he ashamed, for I had hoped that they would come to me in repentance, rather than loving strange gods, but they forsook the Mighty Lord, and went the way that they willed to go.

Summoning the hosts of heaven by the sound of a great trumpet (D&C 88, 1 Enoch 62)- gathering Israel from all nations (pretty much all of Isaiah) - the world's baptism of fire (D&C 133)... the greatest key word of the Davidic Servant - righteousness (Isaiah, Moses, 1 Enoch, etc.) - on whom is laid much power (D&C 113) ... all of these elements are in this one (second to) final verse of the Apocalypse of Abraham.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Robbinius wrote: July 5th, 2019, 3:06 pm NIGHTLIGHT, I totally see where you're coming from, and used to feel the same way. When I stumbled across all this talk of the Davidic Servant last year, I was like, yeah cool, but it doesn't really matter. That's for him (the Davidic Servant) to know and worry about. Doesn't affect me...

Until I started looking into it more and realized this very well may be the source of WHY Jesus said even the very elect may be deceived at the last day. I always thought it would be those who took the side of the world on issues like gay marriage, etc. However, as Alaris has pointed out, this Servant may very well do those things we in the Church assume Jesus was supposed to perform, and confuse Him with the antichrist, who we know will work great miracles and deceive much of the world. If there is another coming--one who is subordinate to, but acting for Jesus--instead of Jesus, then I can't think of a more important thing to know and be aware of.

Of course that's really for those who will be alive during the very last events before everything winds up. Maybe I'll be dead by then and it won't matter for me. But if I'm alive, I better be aware to avoid deception.
Very nicely stated Sir Robbinius. Here's a great little verse that encapsulates the importance of the third member of the godhead, meaning we can't just ignore him and follow Jesus and find ourselves on the path to eternal life:

D&C 88:4 This Comforter is the promise which I give unto you of eternal life, even the glory of the celestial kingdom;

Edit: Some further thought here... 2 Nephi 31:17-21 was what we referred to as "the beast" on my mission as it was the longest section we were required to memorize. I'm so glad we did. Nephi sees a full vision, gives us a partial account that ends with, "and I'm forbidden to share any more. By the way, have I mentioned how great Isaiah is!" And then proceeds to painstakingly transcribe Isaiah in 1 and 2 Nephi - famously so. So the following verses are after this full revelation where Nephi understands the full depth and breadth as to how the Holy Ghost is the promise of eternal life.

2 Nephi 31:17 Wherefore, do the things which I have told you I have seen that your Lord and your Redeemer should do; for, for this cause have they been shown unto me, that ye might know the gate by which ye should enter. For the gate by which ye should enter is repentance and baptism by water; and then cometh a remission of your sins by fire and by the Holy Ghost. *cough* Yom Kippur *cough* *ahem*
18 And then are ye in this strait and narrow path which leads to eternal life; yea, ye have entered in by the gate; ye have done according to the commandments of the Father and the Son; and ye have received the Holy Ghost, which witnesses of the Father and the Son, unto the fulfilling of the promise which he hath made, that if ye entered in by the way ye should receive. (Receive what exactly? The promise of eternal life that only comes by accepting this greatest product of the Atonement - a man who becomes a God by the Atonement of Jesus Christ which is the same path we must all take to enjoy eternal life - the same life that the Father and Jesus enjoy)
19 And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to save.
20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

Feasting upon the word of Christ ... who delivers the word of Christ since Abraham? Behold, the Angel of the Lord! The mouth of Jehovah. The Holy Ghost - the Testator. So many think he's just the messenger - the one who touches folks when they hear something that's true.

His exaltation is the testament. That is how he is the testator.

I should share the parable of the Wizard that I've only shared privately lol

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

In my most recent article, I lay out the many evidences that support the fact that the Son of Man is a deliberate term the Lord used to hide, well the hidden servant of Isaiah. In 3 Nephi the Lord quotes Isaiah including several Davidic Servant prophecies, and then commands us to search the words of Isaiah diligently. Might the duality aspects of the prophecies of Isaiah be a clue to unlock Jesus' own prophecies? Yes!

Clearly, many references to the "Son of Man" are of Jesus Christ Himself. However, when Jesus ascended to receive all the father hath, did He not become a "Man of Holiness" Himself? Can He become a father without a designated heir Himself? The end of this world sets the stage of the next where new covenants are made (Jeremiah 31, Ezekiel 36-37.)

The identity of the one who appears in the clouds in power and glory, wearing red, and leading the hosts of heaven is the triumphant heir of Jesus Christ whose godhood was purchased by the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This important connection between father and son was made between Elohim and Jesus. "I only do the works I saw the Father do." "When you see the Son you see the Father." Etc.

JST Matthew 1 For I say unto you, that ye shall not see me henceforth and know that I am he of whom it is written by the prophets, until ye shall say: Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, and all the holy angels with him. Then understood his disciples that he should come again on the earth, after that he was glorified and crowned on the right hand of God.

The above is plain English and ratified by a dispensation patriarch. You will not see Jesus until "ye" shall say "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord with all the holy angels with him" - This is plain. The one who comes in the clouds of glory wearing red is not Jesus Christ but the one who comes in His name.

If you have not read my article "The Discourse on Abbaton," I highly recommend reading that article first as the apocryphon sets the stage beautifully for how and why the Destroyer is the one wearing Red.

Here is a brief list of Apocryphal works that underscore this truth of a hidden angel who summons the hosts of heaven and is revealed at the end:

1 Enoch
Apocalypse of Abraham
3 Enoch
Apocalypse of Thomas
Discourse on Abbaton
2 Esdras

Been going through this article, Alaris. In fact, had my wife read it to me again last night on our drive to the temple. Partial thoughts, as I've read the first part up to the "Word of God" section several times. Just trying to digest. As I mentioned the other day, this is the exact topic that I had been pondering and praying about right before you posted this article. It's been on my mind, and the Spirit has been teaching me along these same lines independently. As always, your analysis and connections are much better and go further than my own. This article was pretty eye-opening.
Introduction to D&C Section 61:Revelation given through Joseph Smith the Prophet, on the bank of the Missouri River, McIlwaine’s Bend, August 12, 1831. On their return trip to Kirtland, the Prophet and ten elders had traveled down the Missouri River in canoes. On the third day of the journey, many dangers were experienced. Elder William W. Phelps, in a daylight vision, saw the destroyer riding in power upon the face of the waters.

D&C 61:19 I, the Lord, have decreed, and the destroyer rideth upon the face thereof, and I revoke not the decree.

Some read D&C 61 and believe the Destroyer is the devil. However, the Destroyer rides upon the waters in power by a decree of the Lord Himself who has the power to revoke said decree. This is the Angel of the Lord - the Angel of Death - Abbadon.
As I read the words of D&C 61, I found myself in my mind saying, “yeah that’s Satan… next…” before I even finished the verse. Then I snapped out of it and realized, “oh wait, he’s saying this is NOT Satan!” And duh. It’s amazing how much deprogramming I’m going through these past 6 months.
In 3 Nephi 22, the Lord quotes Isaiah 54 to the people which is about Israel’s deliverance in the end times. Take note of verse 16 which is now clear to me a promise to deliver them by that same angel:

3 Nephi 22:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW OBVIOUS THIS IS!!

Also, he has “created the smith that bloweth the coals…” Could this be a reference to an entity—the same entity as the Destroyer who “brings all things to our remembrance (John 14:26),” perhaps—that blows the coals, or starts the fire, or wakes us up from the sleep you referenced at the beginning of the article? Is God employing the Smith to wake us up? It seems like a lot of people are studying these exact topics independently of each other. Maybe this is more than a coincidence?
This lone aspect of Judgement & Destruction crucial to understand this phrase:

I have trodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me;
This concept completely changes the paradigm. Pretty much every single member of the Church attributes this to the Savior in Gethsemane. But, as you pointed out, Isaiah 63:3 states pretty clearly this is an act of wrath and vengeance, rather than meek suffering, as well as Revelation 14:

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress,

The scriptures are working hard to define the individual roles of the Godhead and we just assume everything points only to Jesus.

I believe, however, this is intentional by God. It seems He has wanted this hidden, and although I have my guesses why, I don't know for sure. But I do agree with your assessment that our overlooking of this is part of the"deep sleep" (Isa. 29:10-11).

Anyway, continuing to go through, and I'll post more on this very soon (as well as the rest of the Abaddon article).

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Robbinius wrote: July 10th, 2019, 10:33 pm

1 Enoch
Apocalypse of Abraham
3 Enoch
Apocalypse of Thomas
Discourse on Abbaton
2 Esdras

Been going through this article, Alaris. In fact, had my wife read it to me again last night on our drive to the temple. Partial thoughts, as I've read the first part up to the "Word of God" section several times. Just trying to digest. As I mentioned the other day, this is the exact topic that I had been pondering and praying about right before you posted this article. It's been on my mind, and the Spirit has been teaching me along these same lines independently. As always, your analysis and connections are much better and go further than my own. This article was pretty eye-opening.
Introduction to D&C Section 61:Revelation given through Joseph Smith the Prophet, on the bank of the Missouri River, McIlwaine’s Bend, August 12, 1831. On their return trip to Kirtland, the Prophet and ten elders had traveled down the Missouri River in canoes. On the third day of the journey, many dangers were experienced. Elder William W. Phelps, in a daylight vision, saw the destroyer riding in power upon the face of the waters.

D&C 61:19 I, the Lord, have decreed, and the destroyer rideth upon the face thereof, and I revoke not the decree.

Some read D&C 61 and believe the Destroyer is the devil. However, the Destroyer rides upon the waters in power by a decree of the Lord Himself who has the power to revoke said decree. This is the Angel of the Lord - the Angel of Death - Abbadon.
As I read the words of D&C 61, I found myself in my mind saying, “yeah that’s Satan… next…” before I even finished the verse. Then I snapped out of it and realized, “oh wait, he’s saying this is NOT Satan!” And duh. It’s amazing how much deprogramming I’m going through these past 6 months.
In 3 Nephi 22, the Lord quotes Isaiah 54 to the people which is about Israel’s deliverance in the end times. Take note of verse 16 which is now clear to me a promise to deliver them by that same angel:

3 Nephi 22:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW OBVIOUS THIS IS!!

Also, he has “created the smith that bloweth the coals…” Could this be a reference to an entity—the same entity as the Destroyer who “brings all things to our remembrance (John 14:26),” perhaps—that blows the coals, or starts the fire, or wakes us up from the sleep you referenced at the beginning of the article? Is God employing the Smith to wake us up? It seems like a lot of people are studying these exact topics independently of each other. Maybe this is more than a coincidence?
This lone aspect of Judgement & Destruction crucial to understand this phrase:

I have trodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me;
This concept completely changes the paradigm. Pretty much every single member of the Church attributes this to the Savior in Gethsemane. But, as you pointed out, Isaiah 63:3 states pretty clearly this is an act of wrath and vengeance, rather than meek suffering, as well as Revelation 14:

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress,

The scriptures are working hard to define the individual roles of the Godhead and we just assume everything points only to Jesus.

I believe, however, this is intentional by God. It seems He has wanted this hidden, and although I have my guesses why, I don't know for sure. But I do agree with your assessment that our overlooking of this is part of the"deep sleep" (Isa. 29:10-11).

Anyway, continuing to go through, and I'll post more on this very soon (as well as the rest of the Abaddon article).
I love the comments, especially the fantastic insight on the coals metaphor. I bet this metaphor points to the Davidic Servant writing the law upon the hearts of Israel. A big part of the servant's role is to awaken Israel to who they are and the covenants they've made which of course reflects where individuals are on their eternal journey.

I'd post more but my baby boy was born last night so I'm tired! He and mom are healthy. :)

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Anthony Larson, a well-known LDS author, says the name, Son of Man, actually refers to a comet or planet that will soon approach the earth and cause massive earthquakes and tidal waves, among other things. He has written several books and currently has several videos on youtube about this subject.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Matchmaker wrote: July 11th, 2019, 4:02 am Anthony Larson, a well-known LDS author, says the name, Son of Man, actually refers to a comet or planet that will soon approach the earth and cause massive earthquakes and tidal waves, among other things. He has written several books and currently has several videos on youtube about this subject.
The object that comes is called wormwood. It coincides the withdrawing of the Son of man, and afterwards the sign of the Son of man in Heaven is fulfilled. So too shall the Dragon be cast down to the earth knowing his time is short, thus begineth the open reign of the Devil a short time. And yes there shall be all manner of events I shall go into more detail in my final post before must again depart this forum.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

So I've seen a rise in those claiming to be the Davidic Servant lately. Some have reached out to me claiming to be him. One has recently claimed to be him publicly here. There's a new comment on my "Son of Man" article from someone claiming to know who he is.

Don't get me wrong, he's someone, but he can't be all these people. In fact, some are pretty clearly deceived by the devil whether "the Lord" is screaming at them to not go to the temple or whether there are similar red flags.

I find this recent rise in claimants to be rather coincidental as I only recently concluded the Davidic Servant won't ever claim to be him publicly until he is revealed in power and glory. This revelation or unveiling is all over our scriptures and all over the apocrypha.

JST Matthew 6 For many shall come in my name, saying—I am Christ—and shall deceive many;

It's like the first half of that verse is lost, magically, on the reader. Why would Jesus Christ come in His own name? The title - Cristos - means anointed one. "For many shall come in my (Jesus') name, saying - I am the anointed one - and shall deceive many."

This is the coming of the Son of Man rather than the second coming of Jesus Christ. You will not see Jesus until you shall say, " Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, and all the holy angels with him."

This plain English has been lost on us. I hope any future potential false anointed ones find comfort in this - you don't need to go around claiming to be him! You will either appear in the clouds of glory or not. What a relief!

If folks claim he is in the desert or in the secret chamber, believe them not.

Again, the role of the Lesser God to whom the Lesser Priestood and office of High Priest points - judgement and destruction.

D&C 133:1 Hearken, O ye people of my church, saith the Lord your God, and hear the word of the Lord concerning you—

2 The Lord who shall suddenly come to his temple; the Lord who shall come down upon the world with a curse to judgment; yea, upon all the nations that forget God, and upon all the ungodly among you.

3 For he shall make bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of their God.

The servant is awakened in Isaiah 51:9 and the Lord says, "Awake O Arm of the Lord" - Who reveals the Davidic Servant? Jesus Christ Himself. Here is Jesus expounding upon Isaiah:

3 Nephi 20:34 Then shall they break forth into joy—Sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Father hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

35 The Father hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of the Father; and the Father and I are one.

Beginning in 1 Nephi 11, Nephi is given a full vision that ends with basically, "and I was shown many things that I'm forbidden to share." And then as if to say, "But check out Isaiah!" he goes on to painstakingly transcribe Isaiah. Then, he adds his own Isaiah commentary - what a coincidence.

1 Nephi 22:2 And I, Nephi, said unto them: Behold they were manifest unto the prophet by the voice of the Spirit; for by the Spirit are all things made known unto the prophets, which shall come upon the children of men according to the flesh.
9 And it shall also be of worth unto the Gentiles; and not only unto the Gentiles but unto all the house of Israel, unto the making known of the covenants of the Father of heaven unto Abraham, saying: In thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
10 And I would, my brethren, that ye should know that all the kindreds of the earth cannot be blessed unless he shall make bare his arm in the eyes of the nations.

The kindreds of the earth cannot be blessed unless he shall make bare his Holy arm in the eyes of the nations.

1 Nephi 22:11 Wherefore, the Lord God will proceed to make bare his arm in the eyes of all the nations, in bringing about his covenants and his gospel unto those who are of the house of Israel.
12 Wherefore, he will bring them again out of captivity, and they shall be gathered together to the lands of their inheritance; and they shall be brought out of obscurity and out of darkness; and they shall know that the Lord is their Savior and their Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel.
13 And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood.

Hrm! The arm is made bare, Israel is gathered, and the whore of the Earth is brought down. The gathering of Israel is linked to the Davidic Servant. The voice that accomplishes the first resurrection and the fall of the great whore - both attributed to the nameless, numberless angel of D&C 88.

1 Nephi 22:16 For the time soon cometh that the fulness of the wrath of God shall be poured out upon all the children of men; for he will not suffer that the wicked shall destroy the righteous.
17 Wherefore, he will preserve the righteous by his power, even if it so be that the fulness of his wrath must come, and the righteous be preserved, even unto the destruction of their enemies by fire. Wherefore, the righteous need not fear; for thus saith the prophet, they shall be saved, even if it so be as by fire.

Judgement and Destruction - and the Earth is cleansed by fire ... a baptism of fire. What a coincidence the Holy Ghost is the one accomplishing this.

1 Nephi 11:29 And now I, Nephi, make an end; for I durst not speak further as yet concerning these things.

... because I've come as close as I can to spelling this all out without breaking the command to keep this stuff hidden.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Alaris wrote: July 15th, 2019, 1:31 pm So I've seen a rise in those claiming to be the Davidic Servant lately. Some have reached out to me claiming to be him. One has recently claimed to be him publicly here. There's a new comment on my "Son of Man" article from someone claiming to know who he is.

Don't get me wrong, he's someone, but he can't be all these people. In fact, some are pretty clearly deceived by the devil whether "the Lord" is screaming at them to not go to the temple or whether there are similar red flags.

I find this recent rise in claimants to be rather coincidental as I only recently concluded the Davidic Servant won't ever claim to be him publicly until he is revealed in power and glory. This revelation or unveiling is all over our scriptures and all over the apocrypha.

JST Matthew 6 For many shall come in my name, saying—I am Christ—and shall deceive many;

It's like the first half of that verse is lost, magically, on the reader. Why would Jesus Christ come in His own name? The title - Cristos - means anointed one. "For many shall come in my (Jesus') name, saying - I am the anointed one - and shall deceive many."

This is the coming of the Son of Man rather than the second coming of Jesus Christ. You will not see Jesus until you shall say, " Blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, in the clouds of heaven, and all the holy angels with him."

This plain English has been lost on us. I hope any future potential false anointed ones find comfort in this - you don't need to go around claiming to be him! You will either appear in the clouds of glory or not. What a relief!

Again, the role of the Lesser God to whom the Lesser Priestood and office of High Priest points - judgement and destruction.

D&C 133:1 Hearken, O ye people of my church, saith the Lord your God, and hear the word of the Lord concerning you—

2 The Lord who shall suddenly come to his temple; the Lord who shall come down upon the world with a curse to judgment; yea, upon all the nations that forget God, and upon all the ungodly among you.

3 For he shall make bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of their God.

The servant is awakened in Isaiah 51:9 and the Lord says, "Awake O Arm of the Lord" - Who reveals the Davidic Servant? Jesus Christ Himself. Here is Jesus expounding upon Isaiah:

3 Nephi 20:34 Then shall they break forth into joy—Sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Father hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

35 The Father hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of the Father; and the Father and I are one.

Beginning in 1 Nephi 11, Nephi is given a full vision that ends with basically, "and I was shown many things that I'm forbidden to share." And then as if to say, "But check out Isaiah!" he goes on to painstakingly transcribe Isaiah. Then, he adds his own Isaiah commentary - what a coincidence.

1 Nephi 22:2 And I, Nephi, said unto them: Behold they were manifest unto the prophet by the voice of the Spirit; for by the Spirit are all things made known unto the prophets, which shall come upon the children of men according to the flesh.
9 And it shall also be of worth unto the Gentiles; and not only unto the Gentiles but unto all the house of Israel, unto the making known of the covenants of the Father of heaven unto Abraham, saying: In thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
10 And I would, my brethren, that ye should know that all the kindreds of the earth cannot be blessed unless he shall make bare his arm in the eyes of the nations.

The kindreds of the earth cannot be blessed unless he shall make bare his Holy arm in the eyes of the nations.

1 Nephi 22:11 Wherefore, the Lord God will proceed to make bare his arm in the eyes of all the nations, in bringing about his covenants and his gospel unto those who are of the house of Israel.
12 Wherefore, he will bring them again out of captivity, and they shall be gathered together to the lands of their inheritance; and they shall be brought out of obscurity and out of darkness; and they shall know that the Lord is their Savior and their Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel.
13 And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood.

Hrm! The arm is made bare, Israel is gathered, and the whore of the Earth is brought down. The gathering of Israel is linked to the Davidic Servant. The voice that accomplishes the first resurrection and the fall of the great whore - both attributed to the nameless, numberless angel of D&C 88.

1 Nephi 22:16 For the time soon cometh that the fulness of the wrath of God shall be poured out upon all the children of men; for he will not suffer that the wicked shall destroy the righteous.
17 Wherefore, he will preserve the righteous by his power, even if it so be that the fulness of his wrath must come, and the righteous be preserved, even unto the destruction of their enemies by fire. Wherefore, the righteous need not fear; for thus saith the prophet, they shall be saved, even if it so be as by fire.

Judgement and Destruction - and the Earth is cleansed by fire ... a baptism of fire. What a coincidence the Holy Ghost is the one accomplishing this.

1 Nephi 11:29 And now I, Nephi, make an end; for I durst not speak further as yet concerning these things.

... because I've come as close as I can to spelling this all out without breaking the command to keep this stuff hidden.
So now you are talking past me like I'm not here. Okay, believe it or not I never claimed to be the Davidic Servant. All I did was share my story. It is you and others that interpreted my story as me claiming to be him. You even demanded that I tell you the defining moment. And when I told you there was none and that it was the sum total of my story that seemed to be saying something you would not accept it. And you demanded even more that I tell you the defining moment. So I humored you and pulled out of my story what seemed like it might be the defining moment. I even acknowledged first that others have stories that say the same as my story. I called it a phenomenon. And I would just leave it at that except my story is magnitudes stronger than anyone else's and I still think that. But the rub for you is that I never heard of the Davidic Servant before I made the initial post of my story. So I ask you, how can I have made that claim before I ever heard of the Davidic Servant. I only engaged in your biased replies to try to keep the conversation going so I could get some possible insights. And in my story when I was forced to look up and say, "I believe" I did not know what exactly I was believing except that I now believe that my story is not random coincidences. So the criticism of me in your post above is way off base.

Edit: And I did not share my interpretation of my story. And my interpretation does not match the interpretation in this thread. It has similarities but it is not identical. And I won't give my interpretation because then that just gives ammunition to the attackers. And besides my interpretation does not match Church doctrine.
Last edited by Michael Sherwin on July 15th, 2019, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Michael Sherwin wrote: July 15th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Alaris wrote: July 15th, 2019, 1:31 pm So I've seen a rise in those claiming to be the Davidic Servant lately. Some have reached out to me claiming to be him. One has recently claimed to be him publicly here. There's a new comment on my "Son of Man" article from someone claiming to know who he is.

So now you are talking past me like I'm not here. Okay, believe it or not I never claimed to be the Davidic Servant. All I did was share my story. It is you and others that interpreted my story as me claiming to be him. You even demanded that I tell you the defining moment. And when I told you there was none and that it was the sum total of my story that seemed to be saying something you would not accept it. And you demanded even more that I tell you the defining moment. So I humored you and pulled out of my story what seemed like it might be the defining moment. I even acknowledged first that others have stories that say the same as my story. I called it a phenomenon. And I would just leave it at that except my story is magnitudes stronger than anyone else's and I still think that. But the rub for you is that I never heard of the Davidic Servant before I made the initial post of my story. So I ask you, how can I have made that claim before I ever heard of the Davidic Servant. I only engaged in your biased replies to try to keep the conversation going so I could get some possible insights. And in my story when I was forced to look up and say, "I believe" I did not know what exactly I was believing except that I now believe that my story is not random coincidences. So the criticism of me in your post above is way off base.
Lot's of use of the personal pronoun - I - in your response there. I think that's a clear indicator of a false anointed one - someone who can't stop talking about himself.

There are so many titles - Davidic Servant is just one. The servant Isaiah fulfills the Davidic Covenant, i.e. Davidic Servant. The Lord calls this servant David overtly in Ezekiel 37.

You were certainly claiming to be the man child. Without re-treading which titles you claimed, just who did/do you think the man child is?

Edit: I had a look at your initial 9/23 thread / post and see you were certainly linking the man child to the One Mighty and Strong. When / whether you've connected that person to the Davidic Servant is immaterial to the points I've made above. The number of claimants I've experienced personally is an amazing affirmation to me the devil is real and trying to get as many as he can to claim the OMAS mantle. I've made friends with other faithful members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who also have had a surprising number of men approach him and claim to be the OMAS. Ironically, this man would make a better a claimant, though I can't imagine him ever claiming to be him.

Here is a select quote (emphasis mine) from your 9/23 thread lest we pretend we weren't claiming to be the OMAS.
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 21st, 2019, 10:46 am One might say that the man child is mighty and strong, Isa 28:2 and he instructs, Mal 3:3. Those are clues. My main focus is on the man child in relation to the sign. That the man child is central to the sign should not be underrated. Maybe the sign can be a help to finding when the man child was born? I could call that a revelation I had but I will just call it an inspiration. So I decided to bring up Stellarium and start scanning back in time to see what I could find if anything that might be the sign of his birth. That is when a very rare event happened. I heard a barely audible voice say, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check". That part of the story I'm not going to explain. But I have learned that when I'm told to look at something specific like that even though I do not know what I'll find by now I absolutely knew I'd find something. That is just the way it works. And I know that I'll lose most readers at this point because what reason do you have to trust me. There are plenty of liars in the world. So I'll do something that I should not do and quote a few lines from my patriarchal blessing.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Alaris wrote: July 15th, 2019, 3:18 pm

Lot's of use of the personal pronoun - I - in your response there. I think that's a clear indicator of a false anointed one - someone who can't stop talking about himself.

There are so many titles - Davidic Servant is just one. The servant Isaiah fulfills the Davidic Covenant, i.e. Davidic Servant. The Lord calls this servant David overtly in Ezekiel 37.

You were certainly claiming to be the man child. Without re-treading which titles you claimed, just who did/do you think the man child is?
See, you are wrong again. I never made a claim. In my story I was wondering about the significance of the 9/23/2017 sign since nothing happened. It was by inspiration that it came to me that the sign on 9/23/2017 pointed to the man child's birth. I was going to use Stellarium to scan back to see what I could find. That is when a voice in my head said, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check". My reply was, "here we go again". I did not know what I'd find but I knew by now that when that voice spoke to me that I'd find something. And what I found is truly amazing. But, none of this is me having claimed anything except that I have a story and I shared it.

The man child is the incarnation of Michael TGP and I will prove it with scripture in a follow up post. I have already done this but I will do it again.

Do you always have to level a criticism? Do you always have to elevate yourself by putting others down. And the best you can come up with is that I use the word "I" a lot. Give me a break! :lol:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Michael Sherwin wrote: July 15th, 2019, 3:48 pm

See, you are wrong again. I never made a claim. In my story I was wondering about the significance of the 9/23/2017 sign since nothing happened. It was by inspiration that it came to me that the sign on 9/23/2017 pointed to the man child's birth. I was going to use Stellarium to scan back to see what I could find. That is when a voice in my head said, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check". My reply was, "here we go again". I did not know what I'd find but I knew by now that when that voice spoke to me that I'd find something. And what I found is truly amazing. But, none of this is me having claimed anything except that I have a story and I shared it.

The man child is the incarnation of Michael TGP and I will prove it with scripture in a follow up post. I have already done this but I will do it again.

Do you always have to level a criticism? Do you always have to elevate yourself by putting others down. And the best you can come up with is that I use the word "I" a lot. Give me a break! :lol:
Some folks agree with you the man child / OMAS is Michael, but you have specifically claimed to be this person and even said your name is part of your claim of being the reincarnation of Michael. Now you're saying you didn't?

Contrasting your claims, the red flags, and your propensity to talk about yourself is not intended to put you down to but to hopefully help folks recognize the fact that the OMAS won't go around claiming to be him, probably won't have the Lord shouting at him to not attend the temple, etc. In fact, I believe the true OMAS won't make any public claims to be the man child whatsoever. I think the rise in claimants is a sign the time is drawing near.

You came here obviously claiming to be the OMAS - now you're trying to make it sound like I'm falsely attributing this to you, which I am not. So, I guess we can throw dishonesty into the mix of things to look out for in false claimants.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: The Son of Man is Michael TGP

Edit: I had a look at your initial 9/23 thread / post and see you were certainly linking the man child to the One Mighty and Strong. When / whether you've connected that person to the Davidic Servant is immaterial to the points I've made above. The number of claimants I've experienced personally is an amazing affirmation to me the devil is real and trying to get as many as he can to claim the OMAS mantle. I've made friends with other faithful members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who also have had a surprising number of men approach him and claim to be the OMAS. Ironically, this man would make a better a claimant, though I can't imagine him ever claiming to be him.

Here is a select quote (emphasis mine) from your 9/23 thread lest we pretend we weren't claiming to be the OMAS.
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 21st, 2019, 10:46 am One might say that the man child is mighty and strong, Isa 28:2 and he instructs, Mal 3:3. Those are clues. My main focus is on the man child in relation to the sign. That the man child is central to the sign should not be underrated. Maybe the sign can be a help to finding when the man child was born? I could call that a revelation I had but I will just call it an inspiration. So I decided to bring up Stellarium and start scanning back in time to see what I could find if anything that might be the sign of his birth. That is when a very rare event happened. I heard a barely audible voice say, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check". That part of the story I'm not going to explain. But I have learned that when I'm told to look at something specific like that even though I do not know what I'll find by now I absolutely knew I'd find something. That is just the way it works. And I know that I'll lose most readers at this point because what reason do you have to trust me. There are plenty of liars in the world. So I'll do something that I should not do and quote a few lines from my patriarchal blessing.
Let's begin from the end and work backwards.
Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
The focus in the above passage is Michael and what he did. And in the passage is mentioned God and his Christ meaning Jesus and his anointed one. Which points us back to Revelation 11:15.
Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
The anointed one returns with Jesus. For the anointed one to return he must have been here and then been caught up. That is a strong indication that Michael is the man child.
1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
And here we see Michael returning with Jesus.
Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Here we see the messenger of the covenant. That has always been the angel of the LORD. Michael is the angel of the LORD and he is the prince of Daniel's people and has always dealt with Israel.
Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
And we see this messenger in heaven before he comes to earth. And he is an angel.
Malachi 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
And the messenger does return to (help) discern between the righteous and the wicked. That implies that he has been taken up after his initial mission.

"the power of his Christ"
Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psalm 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
The above is about the man child and his anointing. He is an instructor i.e. a messenger/teacher just like the messenger in Malachi 3:1 and like the mighty and strong one in Isaiah 28:2.

Michael, the man child, and the messengers are all seen at the time of salvation which is the time of Revelation 12:10.

"and strength"
Micah 5:3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.
The woman that travailith is the sign on 9/23/2017.
Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
Before the sign she brought forth the man child.
Micah 5:4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
The one that she brought forth is the one that stands. The man child stands.

"Now is come salvation"
Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
And to stand as defined in this very same chapter means to stand on earth.
Daniel 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
So we have the messengers, the man child, the one that stands and Michael ALL present at the time of salvation doing God's work. The only question left unanswered is, 'does Michael receive a great anointing'?
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
And yes it is obvious that Michael has received great power, a great anointing.

Alaris, me (lol) has read most of your blog and me sees that you constantly bounce off of Michael equating him with the Davidic Servant. Then it seems you back off from that position. And at this forum you just plainly deny that possibility. I hope that just using the Bible and no other text it is proven that the messenger of Malachi 3:1 and the messenger of Isaiah 28:2 and the man child of Revelation 12 and the one that stands of Micah 5:4 and Michael that stands are all one in the same. They all receive great power, a great anointing, are all seen at the time of Revelation 12 and all performing a mission for the LORD.