Who Were You Expecting?

Tell us about yourself...
abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Who Were You Expecting?

Post by abijah` »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘June 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm Then the number 57 coincidences started.
1957 Pandemic

coincidence !??! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

its all becoming more convincing..

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

abijah` wrote: โ†‘April 1st, 2020, 7:20 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘June 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm Then the number 57 coincidences started.
1957 Pandemic

coincidence !??! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'm not sure that I understand. Flu pandemics are not uncommon and can happen any year. In 1957 was Sputnik , a first, but I do not count that as part of my story. I don't just add anything. There must be some basis like being led to look at/for something very specific and finding it despite incredible odds against finding something pertinent. For example the name of the ship:
The U.S. Census Bureau statistics tell us that there are at least 151,671 different last names and 5,163 different first names in common use in the United States.

The ship with the hull number 57 could have been named any of 151,671 names. And it was named the only name (MITSCHER) that I know of that has MICH and SHER in the proper order with the only other letter being a 't'. There are also odds against that name even being in the list of names. So what are the true odds, 1 in a million? This is the kind of odds my story is made of. Then multiplying all the odds together would produce a lot of zeros in the denominator of the fraction. And the symbolism! The DS is supposed to be the DESTROYER. DDG-57 is a guided missile DESTROYER. Now what are the odds? Incalculable!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘April 2nd, 2020, 1:33 am
1957 Pandemic

coincidence !??! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'm not sure that I understand. Flu pandemics are not uncommon and can happen any year. In 1957 was Sputnik , a first, but I do not count that as part of my story. I don't just add anything. There must be some basis like being led to look at/for something very specific and finding it despite incredible odds against finding something pertinent. For example the name of the ship:
The U.S. Census Bureau statistics tell us that there are at least 151,671 different last names and 5,163 different first names in common use in the United States.

The ship with the hull number 57 could have been named any of 151,671 names. And it was named the only name (MITSCHER) that I know of that has MICH and SHER in the proper order with the only other letter being a 't'. There are also odds against that name even being in the list of names. So what are the true odds, 1 in a million? This is the kind of odds my story is made of. Then multiplying all the odds together would produce a lot of zeros in the denominator of the fraction. And the symbolism! The DS is supposed to be the DESTROYER. DDG-57 is a guided missile DESTROYER. Now what are the odds? Incalculable!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54556
Perhaps, something more like how a recently added post, is beginning to unfold. :P

It maketh one more small sputtering step towards achieving total unity. 8-)

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: โ†‘April 2nd, 2020, 5:57 am
1957 Pandemic

coincidence !??! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Perhaps, something more like how a recently added post, is beginning to unfold. :P

I'm still not getting it. In reconsidering the Sputnik launch though it was the FIRST HEAVENLY object and it was in 1957. The FIRST HEAVENLY 1957, hmm? Maybe I should add that to my story after all.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Something was brought to my remembrance today. My one neighbor was telling me something about one of my other neighbors. First of all I do not like it when people talk about other people and I try to cut those conversations short. Anyway, he said that whatshername, a mormon lady, about my age showed him her still and her booze collection. I just shrugged my shoulders. But it did remind me of two times the Spirit acted in my young life.

I was 10yo and my mom had me spending the day and night at the neighbors down the road a bit, not far. I was playing with the other kids when the Spirit spontaneously had me dart for home. My mom had just found out that my dad was cheating on her. When I walked into the kitchen my mom was sitting on the kitchen floor with a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey and she was in the process of lighting a cigarette that was in her mouth. Without saying a word or even thinking about it as the Spirit was in control at that moment I walked over to my mom, grabbed the cigarettes and the bottle of whisky and pushed the cigarettes down the garbage disposal and poured the whisky after them, flipped the switch and away they went. Then I turned to my mom and said, "we'll have none of that". But, it was not me saying it. We were not Mormons so it was not a Mormon thing.

The other thing I remembered is when I was 4 or maybe 5. We lived in a trailer park in Pico Rivera, California. It was at Easter. I was walking home and thinking of the Easter Bunny. This is the very first time the Spirit talked to me. It said, "You should know that the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are all make believe. Needless to say I was in shock. I went straight to my mom and asked her, very sternly, "are the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy all make believe". She started to explain it to me and I interrupted her saying, "you should have told me the truth".

It is just something I remembered so I thought I'd share it.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘April 2nd, 2020, 8:59 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: โ†‘April 2nd, 2020, 5:57 am

1957 Pandemic

coincidence !??! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'm still not getting it. In reconsidering the Sputnik launch though it was the FIRST HEAVENLY object and it was in 1957. The FIRST HEAVENLY 1957, hmm? Maybe I should add that to my story after all.
DarkJounalist: A deep dive into the deep state. Jump to 57 seconds for discussion about National Security Association Memorandum #57 on the 57th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. Includes info about Cuba where George Claude did a first demo of OTEC, 30 years before the world almost got blowed up. :lol:

#deepstate , but not #truemap :mrgreen: dbnp

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Coincidence or synergy? Is the next phase of my story about to begin?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Just something to consider concerning my story. It started to manifest, for lack of a better word, in October of 2000 with the song, The Wicker Man. In 2012 the video I Pet Goat II came out. I probably did not see it until around 2015 sometime. Right away upon watching it I realized it was part of my story. IPGII has a wicker man but no one realizes it because the view is from inside the wicker man's chest. Also The Wicker Man has a ferryman type boat just like IPGII. And the Wickerman is standing in the boat in the song and in the video. Also the same singer has an earlier song called just Wicker Man that also has elements of IPGII. One might surmise that whoever made IPGII was a fan of the Wicker Man songs. That might be the case, idk. On the other hand there are a few little things that match my story that are not in the Wicker Man songs. A huge part of my story were the number 57 coincidences that led me to find two alleged signs. The one sign just happened to be a planetary alignment that coincidentally just happened to occur on the date I was born. Anyway getting back to IPGII the boy called Egghead is identified as the guy in the boat because Egghead is first seen through the forehead of boat guy. The point is that the TV tube on which Satan appears in IPGII is a vintage late 1950's model! And the TV tube is pictured there in IPGII at the time of Eggheads birth. IPGII is saying that boat dude was born in the late 1950's and in other places in IPGII July 27th is pointed at.
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (375 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (731.5 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (319.96 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Pretty weird stuff! My number is four. I see it all the time, but your story is ridiculous! Anyways, I rode bus #4, got married in sealing room 4, 4 kids, married my 4th girlfriend, etc. I always think of it as God winking at me, or something. Or maybe itโ€™s when an important timeline converges with my life lol

Hereโ€™s a random coincidence (not with 4); I served a mission in a country that minted a coin with my very birthday on it...in a year I was serving there. Pretty cool!

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

https://numerologynation.com/number-4-b ... %20Israel.
Jonesy wrote: โ†‘November 28th, 2020, 8:49 pm Pretty weird stuff! My number is four. I see it all the time, but your story is ridiculous! Anyways, I rode bus #4, got married in sealing room 4, 4 kids, married my 4th girlfriend, etc. I always think of it as God winking at me, or something. Or maybe itโ€™s when an important timeline converges with my life lol

Hereโ€™s a random coincidence (not with 4); I served a mission in a country that minted a coin with my very birthday on it...in a year I was serving there. Pretty cool!
Conclusion
Number 4 is a uniquely significant number in the Bible. Its significance to creation is the reason angels send this number to people to signify the beginning of a new era in their life.

People under the influence of number 4 are skillful individuals who can channel the creative power of the number. Christians who see number 4 in their daily lives are reminded of how powerful God is and the perfection that follows all His creations.
Yes, my story is ridiculous! And I'm sure most people would agree. However, what most people would mean by ridiculous might not be the same as what you or I mean. :lol:

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

A little more about IPGII.

When boat dude is introduced he has a small flame in his chest, capture1.png.

Then the flame grows and he exercises spiritual power, capture2.png.

Immediately after the last scene it shows a brief close up of what looks like a wicker inclosure with what I'll just call a soul inside of it, capture3.pgn.

The next screenshot identifies the the soul inside the wicker inclosure as the "Kalki Avatar", capture4.png(see next post). And since the vid went from boat dude directly to this scene and there is a fire in what would be the chest cavity if this wicker inclosure was a wicker man. This identifies boat dude as the Wicker Man and also as being indwelt by the Kalki Avatar. The Kalki Avatar is the Hindu version of the end times Davidic Servant. Also many Hindus associate July 27th as the day he will be born.
I wish to share something important with all of you. Today, 27th July 2014 is a very crucial day for all of us. It is a day mentioned in almost all scriptures & all religions of the world. Today the Sun, the Moon & Jupiter will be together in constellation Karkata (Cancer), and all three will enter simultaneously into the lunar mansion (Pushya)... And at that exact moment the age of Satya, or Krita, will begin. (S'rรฎmad Bhรขgavatam 12.2.22, 24) It is such an important event that it is even stated in the S'rรฎmad Bhรขgavatam.

To explain in brief... this day marks the end of Kal Yuga & the beginning of a 600 glorious period of the Satya Yuga. It is also marked as the day for the emergence of Vishnu's 10th Avatar... Kalki Avatar.
But how does this relate to my story? Because for one, I turned 57 on 27th July 2014. And in 2002 while I was at a family reunion one of my cousins kids said to me out of the blue, that July 27th 2014 will be an important day for me. Immediately the thoughts came into my head, "144,000 witnesses, each day is a witness, what is the chance that from some date in 1620 (I don't remember) until 7/27/2014 is exactly 144,000 days? Fat chance I said. But when I got home I plugged the dates into a days between dates online calculator and it was exactly 144,000 days. I think it was April 23rd of 1620 but I'm not sure, I'll check. It also depends on which calculator is used. This one gives the same result I got in 2002. https://www.calculator.net/date-calcula ... &x=44&y=19

See next post.
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (715.52 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (503.84 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (394 KiB) Viewed 2136 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

So where was I? I'm not making any of this up out of thin air. It really is all there for anyone to see. IPGII identifies boat dude as the DS and my story along with IPGII identifies me as boat dude, LOL.
Attachments
Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (879.44 KiB) Viewed 2132 times

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘November 29th, 2020, 10:29 am https://numerologynation.com/number-4-b ... %20Israel.
Jonesy wrote: โ†‘November 28th, 2020, 8:49 pm Pretty weird stuff! My number is four. I see it all the time, but your story is ridiculous! Anyways, I rode bus #4, got married in sealing room 4, 4 kids, married my 4th girlfriend, etc. I always think of it as God winking at me, or something. Or maybe itโ€™s when an important timeline converges with my life lol

Conclusion
Number 4 is a uniquely significant number in the Bible. Its significance to creation is the reason angels send this number to people to signify the beginning of a new era in their life.

People under the influence of number 4 are skillful individuals who can channel the creative power of the number. Christians who see number 4 in their daily lives are reminded of how powerful God is and the perfection that follows all His creations.
Yes, my story is ridiculous! And I'm sure most people would agree. However, what most people would mean by ridiculous might not be the same as what you or I mean. :lol:
So, Iโ€™m relocating. We registered for housing and weโ€™re offered a place...#44...on the 4th floor. Cโ€™mon! I guess weโ€™ll take it.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Just discovered something today that looks like it is part of my story. I have shown how the alleged sign of the woman on 9/23/2017 based on Isaiah 66:7 points to another sign indicating that the man child was born on 7/27/1957. It was a new moon and the 27th was the evening of the sabbath. I have shown in IPGII that the boy born from the egg that becomes boat dude was born according to the era of the TV tube shown, in the late 1950's. Actually the TV tube is identical to some 1957 models. And as a side I have shown that the interaction between the Jewish and Gregorian calendars also point to 1957. Every 19 years the calendars closely align. Every 57 years they precisely align. Also I have shown that there are many elements from the two Wicker Man songs that are also in IPGII. What was lacking in the Wicker Man songs was a pointer to 1957. I just discovered that pointer today. A line from, Wicker Man, "From the hill of Tarna see the Beltane fires". The Spirit had me look up one thing and only one thing, " hill of Tarna" and the first thing I found was.
Tarna Hill, located at an elevation of 300 feet above sea level in the Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh is known for its various temples built in the Nagari style of architecture. Most of the temples here were built between the 15th and the 17th century. The Triloknath temple and the Shyama Kali Temple constructed in the 15th century, and the 17th century, respectively, are particularly popular. The Rani Amrit Kaur Park, inaugurated by His Holiness the Dalai Lama in 1957

So now even the Wicker Man songs point to 1957.

If one has been reading here then not only has one seen what my story was at the time of writing, one has also seen it unfold in real time as more things are uncovered. Regardless of what one believes is the source of my story one thing is very obvious it is real and it is supernatural.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘December 16th, 2020, 2:32 pm Just discovered something today that looks like it is part of my story. I have shown how the alleged sign of the woman on 9/23/2017 based on Isaiah 66:7 points to another sign indicating that the man child was born on 7/27/1957. It was a new moon and the 27th was the evening of the sabbath. I have shown in IPGII that the boy born from the egg that becomes boat dude was born according to the era of the TV tube shown, in the late 1950's. Actually the TV tube is identical to some 1957 models. And as a side I have shown that the interaction between the Jewish and Gregorian calendars also point to 1957. Every 19 years the calendars closely align. Every 57 years they precisely align. Also I have shown that there are many elements from the two Wicker Man songs that are also in IPGII. What was lacking in the Wicker Man songs was a pointer to 1957. I just discovered that pointer today. A line from, Wicker Man, "From the hill of Tarna see the Beltane fires". The Spirit had me look up one thing and only one thing, " hill of Tarna" and the first thing I found was.
Tarna Hill, located at an elevation of 300 feet above sea level in the Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh is known for its various temples built in the Nagari style of architecture. Most of the temples here were built between the 15th and the 17th century. The Triloknath temple and the Shyama Kali Temple constructed in the 15th century, and the 17th century, respectively, are particularly popular. The Rani Amrit Kaur Park, inaugurated by His Holiness the Dalai Lama in 1957

So now even the Wicker Man songs point to 1957.

If one has been reading here then not only has one seen what my story was at the time of writing, one has also seen it unfold in real time as more things are uncovered. Regardless of what one believes is the source of my story one thing is very obvious it is real and it is supernatural.
As I finished making this post I was lamenting to myself how broken I am. "If nothing ever happens then I am just broken and all alone sinking slowly into pain and misery". I guess the Spirit is working overtime today because as soon as I go to YouTube this is at the top.
Broken
Bruce Dickinson
I will not be pushed
I will not be stamped defiled
I will not be crushed
I am not your only child
I am not a freak
Object of your own desire
I am not ashamed
I am not your alibi
I stand alone but I can see
You won't bring me down
Through all this pain and misery
I'm not broken
Crushed
Crushed
I am not a pawn
This is not a game of chess
I am not a pin
Stuck into your shiny vest
I am not a slave
I will do what I do best
Walking out on you
Take my life, leave the rest
You won't bring me down
I'm not broken
All the hatred, can't you see
You won't bring me down
All the light has set me free
I'm not broken
You won't bring me down
I'm not broken
All the hatred, can't you see
You won't bring me down
All the light has set me free
I'm not broken
I'm not broken

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

And oh :o, everyone can thank me or hate me for my part in creating the vaccine. In late 2005, early 2006 I added Reinforcement Learning to my chess engine, RomiChess. Later a company formed called DeepMind that created an AI called AlphaZero that played Go for the first time better than the best human Go players. AlphaZero was able to do that because it incorporated Reinforcement Learning very close, almost identical, with the RL of RomiChess. At least one of the developers of AlphaZero was a chess programmer and posted on the same chess sites that I did. And by the way DeepMind was sold to Google for half a billion dollars. For the last few years AlphaZero in a variant called AlphaFold, also by DeepMind, has been folding proteins and was used to help make the vaccine in record time. So your welcome or please don't hurt me, whatever is more appropriate, lol.

Also everyone that has a modern cpu has two instructions that I posted about in 2006 built into their cpu. It is by far the most esoteric instruction of all of them. It takes bits under a mask and shifts them into the lower order bits of a computer word. Then the other instruction shifts them back after they have been worked on. Its main use so far is generating quick indexes for knowledge lookup in AI systems. And also I created the split index superset lookup algorithm that saves huge amounts of memory storage so AI can be cheaper and more efficient.

All the above allows AI to work at a far greater level of intelligence, speed and efficiency. And I have not garnered a single penny from any of it. Nor have I received a single bit of acknowledgement. Well maybe a few in the chess world know what I have done. Some even say that RomiChess is the most human like chess engine ever created! Hmm, I wonder what is next for my AI?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘June 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm I was watching an episode of Smallville. As soon as I finished my last post Clark Kent said to Lana Lang, "I guess people only see what they think is possible".
There is wisdom in this that exceeds mere logic.

20 years ago was when you became aware was my quest to know, when I revisited your thread.

Maybe I missed it, next up is why didnโ€™t the nurse want to see you named Micheal?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 10:03 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘June 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm I was watching an episode of Smallville. As soon as I finished my last post Clark Kent said to Lana Lang, "I guess people only see what they think is possible".

20 years ago was when you became aware was my quest to know, when I revisited your thread.

Maybe I missed it, next up is why didnโ€™t the nurse want to see you named Micheal?
I'm going to try to remember what my mom told me. 'After three days of insisting that my mom could not name me Michael my mom got really upset and asked the nurse why in the blankety blankety not. The nurse hesitated looked around and just said because there is already a Michael in the ward. My mom replied back, what does that matter, they are not going to live together'. (Edit: Let me clarify something. For the first 3 days the nurse would not say why. It was only after my mom got really upset that the nurse gave a bogus reason. That is why in my original story I said that she never said why. Because she didn't) That is all my mom told me. I don't know anything more than that. But combine that with the fact that Michael was not on either of my parents list and they finally gave in to others suggestions to name me Michael it looks to me that there was some supernatural contest going on over naming me. Given the totality of my story I can not help but wonder about this scripture.

45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I looked up the definition of surname. It can be a last name or it can be a name bestowed because of circumstance of birth. So what God says here is that he has named someone in life what their name is before they were born. IF that is what happened and I'm not declaring it is so that would mean that my preincarnate name is also Michael. Etc, etc, etc. All these are data points that do not prove anything. Or you call anomalies. And how many anomalies does there have to be before they can stand as truth. Or I call coincidences. And how many coincidences does there need to be before it becomes synergy.

This is the struggle and why I was hoping for discussion. Thank you for starting a discussion!

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 11:49 am

I'm going to try to remember what my mom told me. 'After three days of insisting that my mom could not name me Michael my mom got really upset and asked the nurse why in the blankety blankety not. The nurse hesitated looked around and just said because there is already a Michael in the ward. My mom replied back, what does that matter, they are not going to live together'. (Edit: Let me clarify something. For the first 3 days the nurse would not say why. It was only after my mom got really upset that the nurse gave a bogus reason. That is why in my original story I said that she never said why. Because she didn't) That is all my mom told me. I don't know anything more than that. But combine that with the fact that Michael was not on either of my parents list and they finally gave in to others suggestions to name me Michael it looks to me that there was some supernatural contest going on over naming me. Given the totality of my story I can not help but wonder about this scripture.

45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I looked up the definition of surname. It can be a last name or it can be a name bestowed because of circumstance of birth. So what God says here is that he has named someone in life what their name is before they were born. IF that is what happened and I'm not declaring it is so that would mean that my preincarnate name is also Michael. Etc, etc, etc. All these are data points that do not prove anything. Or you call anomalies. And how many anomalies does there have to be before they can stand as truth. Or I call coincidences. And how many coincidences does there need to be before it becomes synergy.

This is the struggle and why I was hoping for discussion. Thank you for starting a discussion!
There is no struggle unless you are struggling to make other people believe you are somebody special. Well you are a child of God just like any other person. But to continually try and get people to think that you are somebody special is, IMO, a lust for power and authority. Just take a back seat and be quiet. Then maybe you might be called up towards the front. This forever haranguing about how special you are gets old. We are told to abase ourselves. So, as one "nobody" to another. Chill out and smell the roses.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘June 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm This seems dangerous but how can I resist the offer to tell my story.

It was October 2,000 and I was at work. It was quitting time and I was heading for the door. A fellow employee, Stephanie, was standing on the front counter cleaning the light fixtures and wiggling in a very interesting way. I jokingly asked her if she was doing a little dance for me. Her reply was, "you are being wicked man". Not liking that characterization my off the top of my head response was, "I'm not being wicked man, I am being wicket man, I'm made out of wicker". Then I was out the door and into my car. When I turned the key the radio came on and the announcer said immediately, "heard here for the first time anywhere The Wicker Man, by Iron Maiden. And so my story began.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
He knocks you to your feet and so what are you gonna do
Your tongue has frozen now you've got something to say
The piper at the gates of dawn is calling you his way.

You watch the world exploding every single night
Dancing in the sun a new born in the light
Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death
Hello to eternity and live for every breath.

Your time will come(Thy Will Be Done)
Your time will come
Your time will come(Don't Turn, Don't Run)

The ferryman wants his money you ain't going to give it back
He can push his own boat as you set up off the track
Nothing you can contemplate will ever be the same
Every second is a new spark, sets the universe aflame

Brothers and their fathers joining hands and make a chain
The shadow of The Wicker man is rising up again.

Your time will come

(Adrian solo)

Your time will come
Your time will come(I'll Be The One)
Your time will come(Burn On My Son)

Your time will come

Just a little spooky to say the least but it became a lot more spooky before I got home. On the way Home I stopped at Walmart to look at the pc software. Just before I turned the corner to view the software aisle the thought came into my head to look for a Bible codes program. I had looked about a year before and they did not have one. I really don't believe in the Bible codes but I was curious. As I turned the corner to look at the software asile I saw about ten feet and top to bottom of almost completely empty shelving. It was completely empty except for one piece of software in the exact center and facing me. My knees sort of gave out and I almost fell down. It was Unlocking The Bible Codes, by Ubisoft. Of course I surmised that I was to look to see if I am the wicker man, lol. So I bought it and when I got home I looked to see if I was the wicker man. And according to that software I am the wicker man. Okay, so what, I bet lots of people are the wicker man according to that software. So I took my name out and started putting every name I could think of in place of mine and no one else was the wicker man. If only it had ended there I could have just had a good laugh and forgotten about it.

Then the number 57 coincidences started. The number 57 was coming at me like it was raining cats and dogs. It was an inundation. And I'm not talking about looking at the clock and seeing 57. I was visiting my mom and trying to tell her about the 57s. I was not having much luck. She wanted to go to the grocery store. I glanced over at her fuel gage because she hated to pump her own gas, lol. Anyway, she used her Giant Eagle gas perks card and I pumped the gas. I'm still trying to tell her about the 57's. This time I was driving and we were cut off by a utility van with the vehicle number 157 and almost wrecked. I said see, just like that. I think her attitude was ok but thankfully we weren't killed. When we got back to her house she sat down at the table to calculate how much she saved using her gas perks card. I sat in the living room and started watching the news. The news camera panned from the stern to the bow of the USS Cole passing over the huge hole in its side to rest on the hull number. It was displaying a perfect 57 using the whole TV screen. While my jaw was in the process of falling down to my lap my mom proudly announced that she had saved 57 cents using her card. That is the way it was for 14 years. I'll explain why it ended a bit later. In the next day or so I was back at work and I made the mistake of telling my boss about the 57s. It was a mistake because he never passed up an opportunity to ridicule me. He looked up the USS Cole and saw that the hull number is really 67. It was only because they used the whole screen cutting off the left side and the block style of the numerals that it looked like a perfect 57. AS we were closing my boss ridiculed me some more saying, "there is not a 57 anywhere on my screen, that must mean something". Just then I hit enter on my computer to get my final tally for the day and the tally was $257.57. He just walked away shaking his head. He understood the odds of that happening was 1 in 10,000.

Then the thought came into my mind, "is there a US Navy ship with the hull number 57 and could it possibly have anything to do with me". No way I thought, this silliness ends here. Well, there is the DDG-57 and it is the USS Mitscher. You gotta be _______ kidding me. That's impossible! Mitscher contains the first 4 letters of my first name in correct order and the first 4 letters of my last name in correct order. And the only letter not used to encode my name is the letter t which can be imagined to be the endorsement of the cross. By this time it is so far beyond coincidence I have no choice but to start thinking in terms of synergy. I'm going to leave a lot out but I will mention one more before I say how the 57 synergy ended. I was watching the Omen 1 & 2. They gave the Jeane Dixon date for the birth of the ac. There were only three other numbers in the movies in the order 7 ceremonial daggers, Damian's aunt owned 27% of thorn industries and the treaty of Rome 1957. That is when I was born 7/27/1957. Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped! If only I had known it was that simple I would have said that I believed years before, lol. What were those 14 years like? It was pure unending mental torture. That is what it was like.

After I visited my mom that one time about two weeks later I visited her again and I filled her in on the 57s. I think that she had started to understand because she told me a story about my birth. She went to the doctor for a scheduled checkup. He told her that she was having a baby. She said, "of course I am having a baby, that is why I am here getting a checkup". The doctor replied, "you don't understand, you are having a baby right now". My mom had a list of ten names and my dad had a list of ten names. No two names were the same. They reworked their list several times but no two names were ever the same. They could not give me a name. Others around them kept suggesting Michael. They did not want to name me Michael. But eventually they gave up and named me Michael. Then the nurse told my mom that she could not name me Michael. The nurse persisted for three days but would not say why. The nurse was okay with any other name but no way could my mom name me Michael. What can I say, my life is strange. There were two higher powers contending over what to name me. I wonder which one won?

After that my mom told me another story. For the first 5 years of my life she understood that when she was let go from work early for no apparent reason she was to rush straight home to save me from certain death. When I was 5 I was out somewhere with my dad and my mom was not there to save me and I was run down by a hearse. Yes, a hearse, a dead person's taxi. There were tire tracks across my legs and my lower abdomen. As my dad was picking me up to take me to the hospital I said to the driver, "don't you watch where you are going". When we got to the hospital and the doctor saw me and heard what happened he told my dad that my bones would be crushed and that I'd probably never walk again. But to the doctors amazement I was totally unhurt and let go the next day after a night of observation.

In case anyone is wondering about the symbolism of the wicker man I did not know myself until I read about it. The wicker man symbolism is someone that purifies with fire. There is so much more to my story. I have told about 5% of it. I'll end with one quote from my patriarchal blessing. "You and the Savior discussed your life many many times before your birth."

The invitation was to tell something about myself. So I told something. :)
And who was I expecting? Well plenty of "aspiring men" for sure. And it seems you are aspiring, IMO, but need other people's blessing. But 57 x 57 x 57 x 57 to the hundredth power does not mean anything at all. I guess I get tired of the countless "wannabees". Seems that there is no end to them.
Just come down off the pedestal and mingle with the common folk.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

simpleton wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 1:01 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 11:49 am

There is no struggle unless you are struggling to make other people believe you are somebody special. Well you are a child of God just like any other person. But to continually try and get people to think that you are somebody special is, IMO, a lust for power and authority. Just take a back seat and be quiet. Then maybe you might be called up towards the front. This forever haranguing about how special you are gets old. We are told to abase ourselves. So, as one "nobody" to another. Chill out and smell the roses.
This is not a discussion. This is just a put down. That is what you do. Please butt out!
Last edited by Michael Sherwin on January 5th, 2021, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

simpleton wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 1:07 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘June 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm This seems dangerous but how can I resist the offer to tell my story.

It was October 2,000 and I was at work. It was quitting time and I was heading for the door. A fellow employee, Stephanie, was standing on the front counter cleaning the light fixtures and wiggling in a very interesting way. I jokingly asked her if she was doing a little dance for me. Her reply was, "you are being wicked man". Not liking that characterization my off the top of my head response was, "I'm not being wicked man, I am being wicket man, I'm made out of wicker". Then I was out the door and into my car. When I turned the key the radio came on and the announcer said immediately, "heard here for the first time anywhere The Wicker Man, by Iron Maiden. And so my story began.

Your time will come

Your time will come

(Adrian solo)

Your time will come

Your time will come

Just a little spooky to say the least but it became a lot more spooky before I got home. On the way Home I stopped at Walmart to look at the pc software. Just before I turned the corner to view the software aisle the thought came into my head to look for a Bible codes program. I had looked about a year before and they did not have one. I really don't believe in the Bible codes but I was curious. As I turned the corner to look at the software asile I saw about ten feet and top to bottom of almost completely empty shelving. It was completely empty except for one piece of software in the exact center and facing me. My knees sort of gave out and I almost fell down. It was Unlocking The Bible Codes, by Ubisoft. Of course I surmised that I was to look to see if I am the wicker man, lol. So I bought it and when I got home I looked to see if I was the wicker man. And according to that software I am the wicker man. Okay, so what, I bet lots of people are the wicker man according to that software. So I took my name out and started putting every name I could think of in place of mine and no one else was the wicker man. If only it had ended there I could have just had a good laugh and forgotten about it.

Then the number 57 coincidences started. The number 57 was coming at me like it was raining cats and dogs. It was an inundation. And I'm not talking about looking at the clock and seeing 57. I was visiting my mom and trying to tell her about the 57s. I was not having much luck. She wanted to go to the grocery store. I glanced over at her fuel gage because she hated to pump her own gas, lol. Anyway, she used her Giant Eagle gas perks card and I pumped the gas. I'm still trying to tell her about the 57's. This time I was driving and we were cut off by a utility van with the vehicle number 157 and almost wrecked. I said see, just like that. I think her attitude was ok but thankfully we weren't killed. When we got back to her house she sat down at the table to calculate how much she saved using her gas perks card. I sat in the living room and started watching the news. The news camera panned from the stern to the bow of the USS Cole passing over the huge hole in its side to rest on the hull number. It was displaying a perfect 57 using the whole TV screen. While my jaw was in the process of falling down to my lap my mom proudly announced that she had saved 57 cents using her card. That is the way it was for 14 years. I'll explain why it ended a bit later. In the next day or so I was back at work and I made the mistake of telling my boss about the 57s. It was a mistake because he never passed up an opportunity to ridicule me. He looked up the USS Cole and saw that the hull number is really 67. It was only because they used the whole screen cutting off the left side and the block style of the numerals that it looked like a perfect 57. AS we were closing my boss ridiculed me some more saying, "there is not a 57 anywhere on my screen, that must mean something". Just then I hit enter on my computer to get my final tally for the day and the tally was $257.57. He just walked away shaking his head. He understood the odds of that happening was 1 in 10,000.

Then the thought came into my mind, "is there a US Navy ship with the hull number 57 and could it possibly have anything to do with me". No way I thought, this silliness ends here. Well, there is the DDG-57 and it is the USS Mitscher. You gotta be _______ kidding me. That's impossible! Mitscher contains the first 4 letters of my first name in correct order and the first 4 letters of my last name in correct order. And the only letter not used to encode my name is the letter t which can be imagined to be the endorsement of the cross. By this time it is so far beyond coincidence I have no choice but to start thinking in terms of synergy. I'm going to leave a lot out but I will mention one more before I say how the 57 synergy ended. I was watching the Omen 1 & 2. They gave the Jeane Dixon date for the birth of the ac. There were only three other numbers in the movies in the order 7 ceremonial daggers, Damian's aunt owned 27% of thorn industries and the treaty of Rome 1957. That is when I was born 7/27/1957. Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped! If only I had known it was that simple I would have said that I believed years before, lol. What were those 14 years like? It was pure unending mental torture. That is what it was like.

After I visited my mom that one time about two weeks later I visited her again and I filled her in on the 57s. I think that she had started to understand because she told me a story about my birth. She went to the doctor for a scheduled checkup. He told her that she was having a baby. She said, "of course I am having a baby, that is why I am here getting a checkup". The doctor replied, "you don't understand, you are having a baby right now". My mom had a list of ten names and my dad had a list of ten names. No two names were the same. They reworked their list several times but no two names were ever the same. They could not give me a name. Others around them kept suggesting Michael. They did not want to name me Michael. But eventually they gave up and named me Michael. Then the nurse told my mom that she could not name me Michael. The nurse persisted for three days but would not say why. The nurse was okay with any other name but no way could my mom name me Michael. What can I say, my life is strange. There were two higher powers contending over what to name me. I wonder which one won?

After that my mom told me another story. For the first 5 years of my life she understood that when she was let go from work early for no apparent reason she was to rush straight home to save me from certain death. When I was 5 I was out somewhere with my dad and my mom was not there to save me and I was run down by a hearse. Yes, a hearse, a dead person's taxi. There were tire tracks across my legs and my lower abdomen. As my dad was picking me up to take me to the hospital I said to the driver, "don't you watch where you are going". When we got to the hospital and the doctor saw me and heard what happened he told my dad that my bones would be crushed and that I'd probably never walk again. But to the doctors amazement I was totally unhurt and let go the next day after a night of observation.

In case anyone is wondering about the symbolism of the wicker man I did not know myself until I read about it. The wicker man symbolism is someone that purifies with fire. There is so much more to my story. I have told about 5% of it. I'll end with one quote from my patriarchal blessing. "You and the Savior discussed your life many many times before your birth."

And who was I expecting? Well plenty of "aspiring men" for sure. And it seems you are aspiring, IMO, but need other people's blessing. But 57 x 57 x 57 x 57 to the hundredth power does not mean anything at all. I guess I get tired of the countless "wannabees". Seems that there is no end to them.
All I did was tell my story and invite some discussion. I have not claimed that I am anyone. I did say what my story sounds like though. But Zathura claimed it first. Until then I had no knowledge of the DS. Bottom line is you hate that I even have such a story. So like I said just please butt out.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Michael Sherwin wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 1:40 pm
simpleton wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Your time will come

Your time will come

(Adrian solo)

Your time will come

Your time will come

All I did was tell my story and invite some discussion. I have not claimed that I am anyone. I did say what my story sounds like though. But Zathura claimed it first. Until then I had no knowledge of the DS. Bottom line is you hate that I even have such a story. So like I said just please butt out.
Well it is on a public forum and everyone is just being nice nice nice...
You keep on saying "all I did was just tell my story"... ok... let it go now. The story is nothing, nada, you are not this Servant. So why keep on telling the story. But, it is a free country so carry on.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

I'll tell you what, I'll hook you up with about 30 more aspiring men that make pretty much the same claims as you, or the same suggestions. Every single one of them have their story also. There is no end to the claimants. You all should start a club. I dont think that would end well though.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

simpleton wrote: โ†‘January 5th, 2021, 4:03 pm I'll tell you what, I'll hook you up with about 30 more aspiring men that make pretty much the same claims as you, or the same suggestions. Every single one of them have their story also. There is no end to the claimants. You all should start a club. I dont think that would end well though.

Shall we invite all the street Geniuses and Jesuses too? :lol:

Starting a club was a great idea Michael already suggested. Thank you for supporting his great idea!
Mike's special color is now hereby encoded here. Oops, forgot to include the tracking point rifle anomaly, or whatever you wish to call stuff similar to fortunate timing, as David A. Bednar mentioned 3 times in his 1st apostolic address.
Once upon a time there was a cartoon featuring 2 Squirrels where one would query "Shall We?" and the other would reply "Let's". :P

The image posted, was one of many available via google image search. Perhaps they weren't squiggly squirrels, but rather some other cute type creatures. Anyone familiar?

Mike's wisdom does indeed exceed mere logic.
Clark Kent said to Lana Lang wrote:I guess people only see what they think is possible.