Re: Who Were You Expecting?

Post by Alaris »

Sounds like possession.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 24th, 2019, 10:04 am
When it came time for me to go to the temple the Spirit became very loud and said it was not for me. When I tried to ignore that as my own imagination the Spirit became 7 times louder and put such a fear in me I started to shake. And it said again it is not for you. When I asked why the Spirit said, you are not from this world, it does not apply to you. That is a bit paraphrased but it is the jist of it.
Jesus was not from this world, (so to speak) yet he set the example for baptism. If you are who you say you are, why should you be any different than He? Are you above that? (Asking in seriousness)

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Deleted because it submitted twice.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

kittycat51 wrote: June 24th, 2019, 3:45 pm
When it came time for me to go to the temple the Spirit became very loud and said it was not for me. When I tried to ignore that as my own imagination the Spirit became 7 times louder and put such a fear in me I started to shake. And it said again it is not for you. When I asked why the Spirit said, you are not from this world, it does not apply to you. That is a bit paraphrased but it is the jist of it.
Jesus was not from this world, (so to speak) yet he set the example for baptism. If you are who you say you are, why should you be any different than He? Are you above that? (Asking in seriousness)
I was baptised! You're talking about two different things.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 24th, 2019, 4:19 pm
No, they are all saving ordinances; baptism being the first. Going to the temple and receiving those sacred ordinances (annointings, endowments and sealings) are also needed. Why would you need one but not the others?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

kittycat51 wrote: June 25th, 2019, 9:32 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 24th, 2019, 4:19 pm
No, they are all saving ordinances; baptism being the first. Going to the temple and receiving those sacred ordinances (annointings, endowments and sealings) are also needed. Why would you need one but not the others?
Theoretically speaking forgetting about my story for a minute the man child is the Davidic Servant. What are those ordenances compared to the direct anointing of the man child by Jesus.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psalm 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Now back to my story. All the Spirit said to me is that , it is not for you. That is all I know. I can't say more than that.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 24th, 2019, 10:04 am As long as the number of anti is even I'm thinking I might be okay with that. The Spirit is not giving me anything about this anti anti thing. Most of the time when the Spirit is active it is in a medium loudness. When it came time for me to go to the temple the Spirit became very loud and said it was not for me. When I tried to ignore that as my own imagination the Spirit became 7 times louder and put such a fear in me I started to shake. And it said again it is not for you. When I asked why the Spirit said, you are not from this world, it does not apply to you. That is a bit paraphrased but it is the jist of it.
Michael - the spirit is the still small voice. It's not medium and certainly not loud.

That's red flag number one.

A good spirit teaches you to pray. An evil spirit teaches you not to pray. A good spirit will tell you to go to the temple. An evil spirit will tell you, you must not go to the temple. Moroni 7 is a great review here.

That's red flag number 2

The fact this "spirit" starts shouting at you until you felt fear and started to shake: These are two red flags, but let's keep the numbering:

Fear = red flag 3

Shaking = red flag 4

Let's turn to the scriptures:

Moses 1:19 And now, when Moses had said these words, Satan cried with a loud voice, and ranted upon the earth, and commanded, saying: I am the Only Begotten, worship me.

Already here is red flag number one.

Also, consider you come here claiming to be the Davidic Servant and sort of demand people just take your word at it. What are you expecting? False claiming would be yet another flag, but let's leave that out here since it's much more difficult to prove a negative.

However, as Satan is trying to get Moses to worship incorrectly, that's red flag 2.

20 And it came to pass that Moses began to fear exceedingly; and as he began to fear, he saw the bitterness of hell. Nevertheless, calling upon God, he received strength, and he commanded, saying: Depart from me, Satan, for this one God only will I worship, which is the God of glory.

There's red flag number 3.

21 And now Satan began to tremble, and the earth shook; and Moses received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, depart hence, Satan.

There's red flag 4.

22 And it came to pass that Satan cried with a loud voice, with weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth; and he departed hence, even from the presence of Moses, that he beheld him not.

...and there's red flag number 1 again.

I recommend you go to your Bishop and ask for a blessing - make sure there's at least one other witness or counselor. See if the same "spirit" tells you must not go. You could just ask for a blessing or ask them to cast out evil just in case. What have you got to lose, except for perhaps some extra passengers?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Alaris wrote: June 25th, 2019, 4:00 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 24th, 2019, 10:04 am As long as the number of anti is even I'm thinking I might be okay with that. The Spirit is not giving me anything about this anti anti thing. Most of the time when the Spirit is active it is in a medium loudness. When it came time for me to go to the temple the Spirit became very loud and said it was not for me. When I tried to ignore that as my own imagination the Spirit became 7 times louder and put such a fear in me I started to shake. And it said again it is not for you. When I asked why the Spirit said, you are not from this world, it does not apply to you. That is a bit paraphrased but it is the jist of it.
Michael - the spirit is the still small voice. It's not medium and certainly not loud.

That's red flag number one.

A good spirit teaches you to pray. An evil spirit teaches you not to pray. A good spirit will tell you to go to the temple. An evil spirit will tell you, you must not go to the temple. Moroni 7 is a great review here.

That's red flag number 2

The fact this "spirit" starts shouting at you until you felt fear and started to shake: These are two red flags, but let's keep the numbering:

Fear = red flag 3

Shaking = red flag 4

Let's turn to the scriptures:

Moses 1:19 And now, when Moses had said these words, Satan cried with a loud voice, and ranted upon the earth, and commanded, saying: I am the Only Begotten, worship me.

Already here is red flag number one.

Also, consider you come here claiming to be the Davidic Servant and sort of demand people just take your word at it. What are you expecting? False claiming would be yet another flag, but let's leave that out here since it's much more difficult to prove a negative.

However, as Satan is trying to get Moses to worship incorrectly, that's red flag 2.

20 And it came to pass that Moses began to fear exceedingly; and as he began to fear, he saw the bitterness of hell. Nevertheless, calling upon God, he received strength, and he commanded, saying: Depart from me, Satan, for this one God only will I worship, which is the God of glory.

There's red flag number 3.

21 And now Satan began to tremble, and the earth shook; and Moses received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, depart hence, Satan.

There's red flag 4.

22 And it came to pass that Satan cried with a loud voice, with weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth; and he departed hence, even from the presence of Moses, that he beheld him not.

...and there's red flag number 1 again.

I recommend you go to your Bishop and ask for a blessing - make sure there's at least one other witness or counselor. See if the same "spirit" tells you must not go. You could just ask for a blessing or ask them to cast out evil just in case. What have you got to lose, except for perhaps some extra passengers?
Ezekiel 8:17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Ezekiel 9:1 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

I was watching an episode of Smallville. As soon as I finished my last post Clark Kent said to Lana Lang, "I guess people only see what they think is possible".

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm I was watching an episode of Smallville. As soon as I finished my last post Clark Kent said to Lana Lang, "I guess people only see what they think is possible".
Yesterday, the second street sign I saw read Wickham, then I toured Deseret Ranch and noticed High Voltage power lines run alongside, and possibly on said property. A large turtle made a rare appearance, then quickly disappeared, but no sight of any alligators. Indeed long distance power capability doth appear feasible, and makes me curios how OTEC May connect. Weird how the space coast suddenly appeared on my event horizon. Drat, that I missed seeing a late night launch, partially because I failed to believe such events still take place. What a long, strange trip it’s been ... what musician said that?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 25th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm I was watching an episode of Smallville. As soon as I finished my last post Clark Kent said to Lana Lang, "I guess people only see what they think is possible".
Yesterday, the second street sign I saw read Wickham, then I toured Deseret Ranch and noticed High Voltage power lines run alongside, and possibly on said property. A large turtle made a rare appearance, then quickly disappeared, but no sight of any alligators. Indeed long distance power capability doth appear feasible, and makes me curios how OTEC May connect. Weird how the space coast suddenly appeared on my event horizon. Drat, that I missed seeing a late night launch, partially because I failed to believe such events still take place. What a long, strange trip it’s been ... what musician said that?
What a Long Strange Trip It's Been is the second compilation album by the Grateful Dead.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 25th, 2019, 9:10 pm What a Long Strange Trip It's Been is the second compilation album by the Grateful Dead.
Yup :P

Julia(J) once played sandwiched between Happy Birthday(HB) and sure enough my friend invited me to a carnival on my next birthday, where indeed I won the cake walk from a girl named Julia. It was one of my most careful recollection and calculations involving timing. Unusual timing of events had began in 1980 as discussed in the private forum. Anyways 6 disc cd-changers were state of the art, and my practice was to load it up and hit random play. One of two ways that a song could be sandwiched, was for two songs (HB-J) to end the sequential play of all the songs at random. Then HB to play randomly as the first song in the next random sequence of again playing all the songs. I had taken probability the prior year and did the calculations to determine that the likelihood of such an event was of the order of 1 in 1000, for any two songs to complete said sandwich.

For two specific songs the likelihood is another order of magnitude less likely to occur, or conservative estimate of 1 in 10,000. Anyways in 2005, the newest apostle mentioned timing three times in his inaugural GC address. Great care is warranted, to avoid deception, hence my choice of UN.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

This July 27th in four days is a day I've been, what can I say, curious about for two reasons. Some signs are said by others to be two year signs. It will be two years from 7/27/2017 the sign of the man child's anointing. The planetary alignment was this.

1. Mercury (the messenger) was next to Regulus (the king), Mal 3:1
2. Mars (the warrior) was next to the Sun (the Lord), Mic 5:4
3. Venus (the morning star) at the very tip star of the horn of Taurus (power), Rev 2:26-28

Three important passages about the man child represented in the stars all on the same day. As well as the moon representing the man child glory just entering Virgo while Jupiter representing the man child was present in Virgo. So it looks like it could have been a powerful sign.

Also some people interpret that the 62 shabua in Daniel 9:26 represents 62 years because there is a seven day feast every year and shabua means seven. And from 7/27/1957 which looks like according to another sign that I have pointed out already could be the day the man child was born. So 7/27/1957 to 7/27/2019 is 62 years.

Nowhere near the level of 88 reasons why the rapture is in 1988 but interesting to me for obvious reasons!
Attachments
stellarium-002.png
stellarium-002.png (816.23 KiB) Viewed 54980 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

7/27/1957
Attachments
stellarium-000.png
stellarium-000.png (717.86 KiB) Viewed 54979 times

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Seeing my J posted previously, on first glance struck me as odd. But no great mystery there, it’s just representing Julia further on in the paragraph. Prolly not the easiest paragraph to decipher. Ofttimes scripture writers will remark they’re writing skills are weak, then demonstrate exceptional writing ability. Maybe one reason, is that writing proceeds in one dimension, but star charts and eclipse plots represent at least four. Writing does have some strange features, such as the letter J in Chamorro (chamoru).

Marijuana, but not Cannabis is therefor today’s game related utterance, that is Apropos, but not Suited For Public Discussion, and best continued in the private forum, or OD to preserve key aspects from the public domain.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

For the first time here I'm going to do some speculation.

Reflecting upon my experience on this forum I realized something. Although no one will discuss my story many are quick to tell me that I can't be the Davidic Servant despite the fact that I never claimed to be. What I realized is that the naysayers reading my story interpret my story as me claiming that I am the Davidic Servant. So I can only conclude that my story sounds like that I am the Davidic Servant. So I guess that really is the answer I was looking for when I posted my story. So I guess that I owe the naysayers a big THANK YOU!

However the question remains is my story from the Lord or from the adversary. There are elements in my story that are simply IMHO are beyond the power of the adversary. For example the adversary has no control over the movement of the planets. Therefore if the DS was born 7/27/1957 and it is not me then the adversary chose me to deceive just because I was born on 7/27/1957. That at least sounds plausible. But there is the story of how I was named.
After I visited my mom that one time about two weeks later I visited her again and I filled her in on the 57s. I think that she had started to understand because she told me a story about my birth. She went to the doctor for a scheduled checkup. He told her that she was having a baby. She said, "of course I am having a baby, that is why I am here getting a checkup". The doctor replied, "you don't understand, you are having a baby right now". My mom had a list of ten names and my dad had a list of ten names. No two names were the same. They reworked their list several times but no two names were ever the same. They could not give me a name. Others around them kept suggesting Michael. They did not want to name me Michael. But eventually they gave up and named me Michael. Then the nurse told my mom that she could not name me Michael. The nurse persisted for three days but would not say why. The nurse was okay with any other name but no way could my mom name me Michael.
That appears to be a cosmic battle between two higher powers over naming me. If God was one of those cosmic powers then I can only assume God won. I'm assuming the naysayers would say the adversary was playing both sides just to deceive me. Why, just because I was born on 7/27/1957? When my mom went in for a checkup that day she didn't even know that she was about to give birth. So I suppose that the adversary caused her to go into labor as well? So the adversary didn't choose me because I was born on 7/27/1957. He chose me before that because he caused me to be born on 7/27/1957. This is what the naysayers would have me believe. However the naysayers have a slight problem. My patriarchal blessing says that the Savior and I are great friends and we discussed my life many times, etc. So now the naysayers would have to conclude that the adversary was present when I received my blessing and that the patriarch was channeling the adversary that day. LDS do not believe that the adversary is that powerful that he can infiltrate the church like that or even that smart to perpetrate such a deed. Then there is this.
After that my mom told me another story. For the first 5 years of my life she understood that when she was let go from work early for no apparent reason she was to rush straight home to save me from certain death. When I was 5 I was out somewhere with my dad and my mom was not there to save me and I was run down by a hearse. Yes, a hearse, a dead person's taxi. There were tire tracks across my legs and my lower abdomen. As my dad was picking me up to take me to the hospital I said to the driver, "don't you watch where you are going". When we got to the hospital and the doctor saw me and heard what happened he told my dad that my bones would be crushed and that I'd probably never walk again. But to the doctors amazement I was totally unhurt and let go the next day after a night of observation.
So the adversary staged all this. The adversary had me run over by a hearse and the adversary protected me from harm. Once again he is playing both sides for the grand purpose of deceiving me because if it were God trying to kill me I'd be dead. There are lots of applicants for the DS position. However their stories are not one thousandth of what my story is. Therefore the adversary is behind a thousand very weak stories and one very strong story. The reason would have to be to make my story stand out from all the others. And LDS claim that the adversary is not very smart! One naysayer claimed that I could not be the DS because I was revealing myself. But all I did was relate my story. It is my story that is revealing of something. If my story is from God then it is God revealing me as the DS through my story. Or it is the adversary's doing. If it is the adversary's doing then maybe he is setting me up to be the AC. This is not the first time that has crossed my mind. Afterall my last name adds up to 666 in the following way. By assigning 'a' the value 57 and each additional letter a skip value of 3, 666 is calculated.

a 57
b 60
c 63
d 66
e 69
f 72
g 75
h 78
i 81
j 84
k 87
l 90
m 93
n 96
o 99
p 102
q 105
r 108
s 111
t 114
u 117
v 120
w 123

S = 111
h = 78
e = 69
r = 108
w = 123
i = 81
n = 96
Total = 666

That is one of the '57' coincidences that I did not mention in my OP, lol. I did not think it wise to mention it. I still don't think it wise! 👀 Anyway, I'd never willingly play that part. That is one of the reasons I'd never go into a temple. 😁

So there are three choices for the source of my story -- God, the adversary or chance. And I am either the DS, the AC or nobody! 🤣

Edit: Something I just found in Isaiah.
Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

Then there is this.
Isaiah 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I looked up the definition of surname.

noun
the name that a person has in common with other family members, as distinguished from a Christian name or given name; family name.
a name added to a person's name, as one indicating a circumstance of birth or some characteristic or achievement; epithet.

Okay if no one can discuss all this then at least give my story a weirdness value from 1 to 10! I give it a 10. 😜

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 25th, 2019, 9:10 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 25th, 2019, 8:50 pm
What a Long Strange Trip It's Been is the second compilation album by the Grateful Dead.

Dorian forecast is direct cat 4 hit on said ranch. :o

Strange indeed , but not complexly unexpected. :mrgreen: :geek:

Replay of forecast vs estimated storms, in sync with GDP numbers, near the time of an eclipse on the standing prophets last birthday. 🎂

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Weird again waking, this time hearing someone saying butterflies 🦋.

Then I google DR Butterflies and up pops the above image.
The Julia sandwich mentioned above, though that sounds obscene, was on my birthday in 1988.
I posted previously about waking on Friday the 13th, to someone singing “at 7am on September 12th”.

So happens it was my 57th birthday, so weirdness coefficient is off the charts. :lol:
I once read Knock on Wood that explained the origin of many of our weird ideas about stuff.

Personally: Friday the 13th, gets a bum rap, it’s Friday the 31st that perhaps needs worry about. J/k
But again September literally means 7, but now it’s the 9th month, which is related to some months having 31 days.

Can you say Julia , but not Rowe :?:
I just knew you could (insert Mr Rogers avatar here)

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Another data point that I forgot to mention here is that the interaction between the Gregorian and Jewish calendars also points to 1957. Every 19 years the G cal and the J cal align closely. Every 57 years they align perfectly!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Were You Expecting 57 KiloViews?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: March 29th, 2020, 8:21 pm Another data point that I forgot to mention here is that the interaction between the Gregorian and Jewish calendars also points to 1957. Every 19 years the G cal and the J cal align closely. Every 57 years they align perfectly!
Funny that my given name starts with G and means spear, so sometimes I’ll use javelin, or morph it with my sisters name aka Javalinda-Marie.

Jav reminds me of Chamorros that go by Jaq, which they pronounce as Jack, although the J is silent, but there’s only one word in the English language with a silent J.

It’s good knowing there are other anomalies out there, as I sometimes joke about being named after the guy that almost got the world blowed-up. :lol:

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 30th, 2020, 1:49 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 29th, 2020, 8:21 pm Another data point that I forgot to mention here is that the interaction between the Gregorian and Jewish calendars also points to 1957. Every 19 years the G cal and the J cal align closely. Every 57 years they align perfectly!
Funny that my given name starts with G and means spear, so sometimes I’ll use javelin, or morph it with my sisters name aka Javalinda-Marie.

Jav reminds me of Chamorros that go by Jaq, which they pronounce as Jack, although the J is silent, but there’s only one word in the English language with a silent J.

It’s good knowing there are other anomalies out there, as I sometimes joke about being named after the guy that almost got the world blowed-up. :lol:
Were You Expecting 57 KiloViews?
Now headed towards 59k views. No, I had no expectations as to the number of views. What is interesting though is views per post and what to make of that. And is this post even worth making. At least this post is not a bump as this topic is already at the top.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Were You Expecting 57 KiloViews?

Post by nightlight »

Gavin

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

nightlight wrote: April 1st, 2020, 9:07 am

Gavin
Nope :P

Gavin is a male given name. It is a variation on the medieval name Gawain, meaning "God send" or "white hawk" (or falcon). Sir Gawain was a knight of King Arthur's Round Table. ... Gavin also shares an origin with the Italian name Gavino, which dates back to ancient Latin.
Meaning: “God-send”, “white hawk”
Related names: Gawain

Gavin - Wikipedia

Almost got the world blowed up , but not Gavin. 🤫 gbng

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:56 pm
nightlight wrote: April 1st, 2020, 9:07 am

Gavin
Nope :P

Gavin is a male given name. It is a variation on the medieval name Gawain, meaning "God send" or "white hawk" (or falcon). Sir Gawain was a knight of King Arthur's Round Table. ... Gavin also shares an origin with the Italian name Gavino, which dates back to ancient Latin.
Meaning: “God-send”, “white hawk”
Related names: Gawain

Gavin - Wikipedia

Almost got the world blowed up , but not Gavin. 🤫 gbng
Be not deceived, Garrett ;)