Who Were You Expecting?

Tell us about yourself...
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Who Were You Expecting?

Post by Michael Sherwin »

This seems dangerous but how can I resist the offer to tell my story.

It was October 2,000 and I was at work. It was quitting time and I was heading for the door. A fellow employee, Stephanie, was standing on the front counter cleaning the light fixtures and wiggling in a very interesting way. I jokingly asked her if she was doing a little dance for me. Her reply was, "you are being wicked man". Not liking that characterization my off the top of my head response was, "I'm not being wicked man, I am being wicket man, I'm made out of wicker". Then I was out the door and into my car. When I turned the key the radio came on and the announcer said immediately, "heard here for the first time anywhere The Wicker Man, by Iron Maiden. And so my story began.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
He knocks you to your feet and so what are you gonna do
Your tongue has frozen now you've got something to say
The piper at the gates of dawn is calling you his way.

You watch the world exploding every single night
Dancing in the sun a new born in the light
Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death
Hello to eternity and live for every breath.

Your time will come(Thy Will Be Done)
Your time will come
Your time will come(Don't Turn, Don't Run)

The ferryman wants his money you ain't going to give it back
He can push his own boat as you set up off the track
Nothing you can contemplate will ever be the same
Every second is a new spark, sets the universe aflame

You watch the world exploding every single night
Dancing in the sun a new born in the light
Brothers and their fathers joining hands and make a chain
The shadow of The Wicker man is rising up again.

Your time will come

(Adrian solo)

Your time will come
Your time will come(I'll Be The One)
Your time will come(Burn On My Son)

Your time will come

Just a little spooky to say the least but it became a lot more spooky before I got home. On the way Home I stopped at Walmart to look at the pc software. Just before I turned the corner to view the software aisle the thought came into my head to look for a Bible codes program. I had looked about a year before and they did not have one. I really don't believe in the Bible codes but I was curious. As I turned the corner to look at the software asile I saw about ten feet and top to bottom of almost completely empty shelving. It was completely empty except for one piece of software in the exact center and facing me. My knees sort of gave out and I almost fell down. It was Unlocking The Bible Codes, by Ubisoft. Of course I surmised that I was to look to see if I am the wicker man, lol. So I bought it and when I got home I looked to see if I was the wicker man. And according to that software I am the wicker man. Okay, so what, I bet lots of people are the wicker man according to that software. So I took my name out and started putting every name I could think of in place of mine and no one else was the wicker man. If only it had ended there I could have just had a good laugh and forgotten about it.

Then the number 57 coincidences started. The number 57 was coming at me like it was raining cats and dogs. It was an inundation. And I'm not talking about looking at the clock and seeing 57. I was visiting my mom and trying to tell her about the 57s. I was not having much luck. She wanted to go to the grocery store. I glanced over at her fuel gage because she hated to pump her own gas, lol. Anyway, she used her Giant Eagle gas perks card and I pumped the gas. I'm still trying to tell her about the 57's. This time I was driving and we were cut off by a utility van with the vehicle number 157 and almost wrecked. I said see, just like that. I think her attitude was ok but thankfully we weren't killed. When we got back to her house she sat down at the table to calculate how much she saved using her gas perks card. I sat in the living room and started watching the news. The news camera panned from the stern to the bow of the USS Cole passing over the huge hole in its side to rest on the hull number. It was displaying a perfect 57 using the whole TV screen. While my jaw was in the process of falling down to my lap my mom proudly announced that she had saved 57 cents using her card. That is the way it was for 14 years. I'll explain why it ended a bit later. In the next day or so I was back at work and I made the mistake of telling my boss about the 57s. It was a mistake because he never passed up an opportunity to ridicule me. He looked up the USS Cole and saw that the hull number is really 67. It was only because they used the whole screen cutting off the left side and the block style of the numerals that it looked like a perfect 57. AS we were closing my boss ridiculed me some more saying, "there is not a 57 anywhere on my screen, that must mean something". Just then I hit enter on my computer to get my final tally for the day and the tally was $257.57. He just walked away shaking his head. He understood the odds of that happening was 1 in 10,000.

Then the thought came into my mind, "is there a US Navy ship with the hull number 57 and could it possibly have anything to do with me". No way I thought, this silliness ends here. Well, there is the DDG-57 and it is the USS Mitscher. You gotta be _______ kidding me. That's impossible! Mitscher contains the first 4 letters of my first name in correct order and the first 4 letters of my last name in correct order. And the only letter not used to encode my name is the letter t which can be imagined to be the endorsement of the cross. By this time it is so far beyond coincidence I have no choice but to start thinking in terms of synergy. I'm going to leave a lot out but I will mention one more before I say how the 57 synergy ended. I was watching the Omen 1 & 2. They gave the Jeane Dixon date for the birth of the ac. There were only three other numbers in the movies in the order 7 ceremonial daggers, Damian's aunt owned 27% of thorn industries and the treaty of Rome 1957. That is when I was born 7/27/1957. Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped! If only I had known it was that simple I would have said that I believed years before, lol. What were those 14 years like? It was pure unending mental torture. That is what it was like.

After I visited my mom that one time about two weeks later I visited her again and I filled her in on the 57s. I think that she had started to understand because she told me a story about my birth. She went to the doctor for a scheduled checkup. He told her that she was having a baby. She said, "of course I am having a baby, that is why I am here getting a checkup". The doctor replied, "you don't understand, you are having a baby right now". My mom had a list of ten names and my dad had a list of ten names. No two names were the same. They reworked their list several times but no two names were ever the same. They could not give me a name. Others around them kept suggesting Michael. They did not want to name me Michael. But eventually they gave up and named me Michael. Then the nurse told my mom that she could not name me Michael. The nurse persisted for three days but would not say why. The nurse was okay with any other name but no way could my mom name me Michael. What can I say, my life is strange. There were two higher powers contending over what to name me. I wonder which one won?

After that my mom told me another story. For the first 5 years of my life she understood that when she was let go from work early for no apparent reason she was to rush straight home to save me from certain death. When I was 5 I was out somewhere with my dad and my mom was not there to save me and I was run down by a hearse. Yes, a hearse, a dead person's taxi. There were tire tracks across my legs and my lower abdomen. As my dad was picking me up to take me to the hospital I said to the driver, "don't you watch where you are going". When we got to the hospital and the doctor saw me and heard what happened he told my dad that my bones would be crushed and that I'd probably never walk again. But to the doctors amazement I was totally unhurt and let go the next day after a night of observation.

In case anyone is wondering about the symbolism of the wicker man I did not know myself until I read about it. The wicker man symbolism is someone that purifies with fire. There is so much more to my story. I have told about 5% of it. I'll end with one quote from my patriarchal blessing. "You and the Savior discussed your life many many times before your birth."

The invitation was to tell something about myself. So I told something. :)

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Re: Who Were You Expecting?

Post by Peeps »

Thanks for sharing your story. I have a weird thing going on with seeing 11s. Not even near to the extent as you describe with 57s. But I believe you.

PS: Iron Maiden used to be my favorite band. I don't listen to any heavy metal anymore. It opens doors to the demonic in my experience. A lot of dark, insane things that used to happen (esp when alone) started gradually subsiding. I still find the genre appealing, but no more listening for me.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Iron Maiden and the Omen movies as the origins of your divine calling? That is unique.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://youtu.be/XbnGoSXh6P8

Gather round and haggle :P

Pretty well sums up this place. :lol:

The Math thread is one of my favorites, and for numbers it’s now 2448, which follows on the heels of 3490, 912, 46 and 38, but good luck finding references to those. Image

1day & 7yrs are unique(mostly) search term thus far created for ease of discovery.

Hollow laughter in marble halls fits well the COB. :idea:
There’s better visuals, but no lyrics... so it goes ... who said that :?:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Sounds like you have a psychic ability of remote viewing.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Stahura wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 12:10 pm Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?
You said it, not me! :) I have a story, all of it true, and it says what is says. Just curious, did you look up the USS Mitscher to see if I was telling the truth? Sorry if I sound a bit defensive but no one has ever given me a reason not to be defensive. Anyway if I am I have received knowledge but I as yet have not received any great anointing. And I'm not the only one that has a story that makes them believe that or something similar. It is an interesting phenomenon. However no one else's story is anywhere as strong as mine. Since you have shown some interest I'll share a bit more. After nothing happened on 9/23/2017 concerning the sign of Revelation 12:1&2 I was wondering about the implications of the sign. The thought came into my mind that the sign points to the birth of the man child. So I decided to scan backwards using Stellarium to see what I could find. I knew to scan backwards because of this passage.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

But before I could do that a very small voice said, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check".

So I used Stellarium to look at 7/27/1957. It was a sabbath as I was born at 10:10pm. And it was a new moon. I'll attach the picture on what I found. Then I looked from 1957 to 2017 to see if at any time between that formation was repeated and it was not. So have a look and give me your thoughts instead of cross examining me with such an obvious question. :D I mean if you are really interested and not just mocking me. ;)
Attachments
stellarium-000.png
stellarium-000.png (717.86 KiB) Viewed 10121 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Rand wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 2:19 pm Iron Maiden and the Omen movies as the origins of your divine calling? That is unique.
If you only knew! My story ties me to the ac in so many ways. I do not think I am him. I know I'm not him and I don't understand why all the connections. It is scary. And I don't share that part of my story.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Juliet wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 3:42 pm Sounds like you have a psychic ability of remote viewing.
When I was younger I was very psychic. At times I carried on conversations with my girlfriend without realizing she hadn't said a word. I was concentrating on something else like driving. She got very mad at me. I told her but I heard you say it. She said back that she did not say it, she only thought it. Then she broke up with me. The stories I could tell but I do not know what it would prove. I never tried to remote view. Thanks!

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:19 pm
Juliet wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 3:42 pm Sounds like you have a psychic ability of remote viewing.
When I was younger I was very psychic. At times I carried on conversations with my girlfriend without realizing she hadn't said a word. I was concentrating on something else like driving. She got very mad at me. I told her but I heard you say it. She said back that she did not say it, she only thought it. Then she broke up with me. The stories I could tell but I do not know what it would prove. I never tried to remote view. Thanks!
I struggle with interrupting people. Once I know their line of thinking and their emotional direction I know what they are going to say before they finish it. And then I have to work to not interrupt them. But I think more and more people are becoming psychic in general.

There was a Disney movie called Merlin Jones that played with the idea of being able to hear people's thoughts in response to electrical stimulation to the brain. I think Disney had been working with the CIA from the beginning. There is a paper trail showing the connection according to Fritz Sprinmeier.

With the milabs I wouldn't be surprised if they found this as a side effect of their electroshock and experiments. I know they tried to take people with regular psychic gifts and give them drugs and such to amplify their gifts.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:11 pm
Rand wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 2:19 pm Iron Maiden and the Omen movies as the origins of your divine calling? That is unique.
If you only knew! My story ties me to the ac in so many ways. I do not think I am him. I know I'm not him and I don't understand why all the connections. It is scary. And I don't share that part of my story.
Wild white horses began playing on KNBA as I began reading this thread. It went dead for several hours till Greg Vicker, rhymes with wicker, came on. Now some African song is playing on undercurrents.

https://youtu.be/SQTHB4jM-KQ ... check publication date of video, was it GC Sunday :?:

Nope it was a Tuesday

The components of the primary are becoming closer together and will not be divisible in amateur telescopes beginning in 2015.[1] δ Equ is a binary star with an orbital period of 5.7 years, ... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equuleus

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:34 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:11 pm
Wild white horses began playing on KNBA as I began reading this thread. It went dead for several hours till Greg Vicker, rhymes with wicker, came on. Now some African song is playing on undercurrents.

https://youtu.be/SQTHB4jM-KQ ... check publication date of video, was it GC Sunday :?:

Nope it was a Tuesday

The components of the primary are becoming closer together and will not be divisible in amateur telescopes beginning in 2015.[1] δ Equ is a binary star with an orbital period of 5.7 years, ... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equuleus
A couple of interesting little coincidences! One of the number 57 coincidences that happened in the first couple of weeks was I was going somewhere with my step dad down a road I hadn't been on for years. There was a horse ranch with a large white stallion sign. Below the sign was the mailbox. As we got closer I saw the address on the mailbox. The address was 5757 Middletown Rd.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

??????????????????????

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

jmack wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 8:02 am ??????????????????????
Exactly

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:00 pm
Stahura wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 12:10 pm Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?
You said it, not me! :) I have a story, all of it true, and it says what is says. Just curious, did you look up the USS Mitscher to see if I was telling the truth? Sorry if I sound a bit defensive but no one has ever given me a reason not to be defensive. Anyway if I am I have received knowledge but I as yet have not received any great anointing. And I'm not the only one that has a story that makes them believe that or something similar. It is an interesting phenomenon. However no one else's story is anywhere as strong as mine. Since you have shown some interest I'll share a bit more. After nothing happened on 9/23/2017 concerning the sign of Revelation 12:1&2 I was wondering about the implications of the sign. The thought came into my mind that the sign points to the birth of the man child. So I decided to scan backwards using Stellarium to see what I could find. I knew to scan backwards because of this passage.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

But before I could do that a very small voice said, "why are you doing it that way when you already know what date to check".

So I used Stellarium to look at 7/27/1957. It was a sabbath as I was born at 10:10pm. And it was a new moon. I'll attach the picture on what I found. Then I looked from 1957 to 2017 to see if at any time between that formation was repeated and it was not. So have a look and give me your thoughts instead of cross examining me with such an obvious question. :D I mean if you are really interested and not just mocking me. ;)
Can you clarify the above in red?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

simpleton wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 2:59 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:00 pm

Can you clarify the above in red?
I had this story for a long time. I kept it mostly to myself. One day I saw someone on YouTube that thought he was who I thought my story said I was. I was not a member of the Church at that time. So I did not know the term Davidic Servant. Anyway this other person's story was extremely weak compared to mine. But it peaked my curiosity so I started researching other people that thought they were who I thought my story said I was. And there are many all with stories but no one else's story came close to mine. However it became clear to me that this is a phenomena and not just isolated cases. The implication is that for everyone I found with the 'same type' story as myself there must be a multitude of others. So I refused to believe in my story for years until I was forced too say I believe.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 2:43 pm
Alaris wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 1:53 pm
Alaris wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 11:25 am I receive a few pms / emails asking me how will we recognize the Davidic Servant when he arises. I often reply with a brief overview of Isaiah 28 - yet Isaiah 28 is all about how Ephraim does not recognize him. With prophets, seers, and priests among Ephraim in Isaiah, Ephraim certainly includes the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. But is this unrecognition (I made up that word just now) intentional? Rejection was part of Jesus' path after all. Does the lesser participant also require some rather large opposition to provide a trial worthy of the ascent?

My next few articles are going to address what I'm going to cover briefly here - I'm not doing this anywhere near justice, but I feel it's appropriate at this time. Isaiah 28 doesn't indicate the servant will arise by witnessing of himself publicly but by sharing knowledge only.

Consider for a moment, if you will, that when Jesus commanded us to search Isaiah diligently and quotes to the nephites various verses regarding the Davidic Servant - I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that he's pleading with us to use Isaiah to unlock hidden messages within His own ministry. Isaiah is all about duality - dual prophecy, and dual participants in the Davidic Covenant. Could the title "son of man" be exactly that? The two participants in the Davidic Covenant who represent the Higher and Lesser Priesthoods? Suspend your disbelief, if you must, and consider Jesus is not witnessing of Himself here but of the one upon whom would ride the young colt He led into Jerusalem triumphantly.

Luke 17:20 ¶ And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The Kingdom of God is both a place and within you - which is easily explained by the fact that the Davidic Servant is indeed the Holy Ghost. Only Israel has the Gift of the Holy Ghost. This also explains how the law is written in the hearts of Israel at the end (Jeremiah something iirc)

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

Like, say, Joseph Smith's day.

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

As in JST Matthew, Jesus refers to the coming of the Son of Man...not the second coming and not the return. This is the first coming of the lesser participant in the Davidic Covenant. Everyone will see this. There will be no question as to who the Davidic Servant is. Yet, only the meek will gather to him. Why? Well, Christianity - who is not Israel - will be expecting Jesus. They think the only other powerful end times character is the Anti-Christ. So they will not come. In fact they may fight him. Judah, will be expecting someone other than Jesus, but when the servant preaches Jesus, they will not come. Only a tenth of Israel, the remnant, will come. Shear-Jashub.

25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Most interpret this to mean Jesus. Could this be a dual meaning? Avraham Gileadi's writings are all about both the greater and lesser participants offering proxy salvation by suffering for the people. Jesus suffers for all. The servant suffers for Israel. The gift of the Holy Ghost is an exclusive gift for Israel. What a coincidence. Looking at the Greek here, a plausible interpretation is "this generation" refers to the generation in which the Son of Man comes in the flesh.

https://biblehub.com/text/luke/17-25.htm

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Again, reading verse 30 with spiritual blinders on, one may interpret verse 30 to mean Jesus Christ. Yet Jesus has been revealed. In addition to our own scriptures that indicate the Davidic Servant is hidden, there are many of apocryphal works that indicate the Davidic Servant is hidden from the foundation of the world to be revealed at the very end: 1 Enoch. Apocalypse of Abraham. Apocalypse of Thomas. 2 Esdras. Discourse on Abbaton. Probably more I can't think of or haven't discovered yet. This message is so overt in the Apocrypha it's almost as if the devil fought to obscure these works ... and God let him do it.

Here is a verse from Apocalypse of Thomas that reinforces this truth - that this deified angel will be revealed at the end.The verses leading up are the seven days of the end times comparable to the 7 trumps:

And when the seven days are passed by, on the eighth day at the sixth hour there shall be a sweet and tender voice in heaven from the east. Then shall that angel be revealed which hath power over the holy angels: and all the angels shall go forth with him, sitting upon chariots of the clouds of mine holy Father (so) rejoicing and running upon the air beneath the heaven to deliver the elect that have believed in me. And they shall rejoice that the destruction of this world hath come.

http://www.gnosis.org/library/apcthom.htm

That angel -- is in fact the same angel John worshiped, the Angel of the Lord of the Old Testament is the voice of Jehovah and the destroyer of Israel's enemies. Discourse on Abbaton is an incredible reinforcement to his role and his throne. I hope to have this article finished today.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot’s wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

2 Esdras 13 is a recent, incredible find for me. Just after the Eagle dies (Ezra's Eagle prophecy) the servant arises and destroys armies single handedly ... just ...as....he....did.....for.....Israel for millenia. After he destroys (destroyer aka Abbadon) - the remnant goes to him. Then the ten tribes are gathered. If this is true, then the Davidic Servant is never revealed until he is empowered.

Just look at how many claimants there have been:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Mighty_and_Strong

There have been some who have approached me and some who have approached acquaintances. Perhaps I will discover a layer of knowledge that indicates the Davidic Servant is many people as some here believe. I think not however. I believe this is the devil trying to confuse by throwing as many false positives at us as possible to thwart the ...well, positive positive (wait, do two positives still stay positive?) Is this phenomenon like the apocrypha and like Job - were the devil's will and the Lord's come into unique alignment? Maybe so.

Think of it this way. John the Baptist was clearly the Elias of the coming of Jesus Christ. Now did he go out and start trying to prove to everyone he was the Elias? Or did he just share what knowledge was entrusted to him? I don't know - maybe he did share the cool events of his birthday. Maybe he told folks about the angels who appeared. I suspect that to him was revealed the nature and extent of the mission of Jesus Christ. What will the Davidic Servant reveal?

Have a read of 2 Esdras and notice how cleanly it fits with verses 31-37 of Luke 17 and the comparable verses in Matthew 24 / JST Matthew. The remnant approaches the Davidic Servant, and they likely didn't hesitate. Their lamps were full and their wicks trimmed.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/apo/es2013.htm
I did not see this right away. It is such a cumbersome interface. Anyway I agree with just about everything you have said. You understand very deeply and accurately but maybe not absolutely perfect. Sorry I had to through that last part in. Anyway I have also wondered if my story comes from the wrong place. But I have to ask is the sign of the USS Mitscher (if it is a sign) within the adversaries power? Maybe. But certainly the alignment on my birth date is beyond the power of the adversary. Or is that a once in a million coincidence? Yet if it is only a coincidence then the USS Mitscher is also only a coincidence. And all the other parts of my story that I have not shared are only coincidences. And what it says in my patriarchal blessing is just the vain imagination of an old man. I sat down one day and gave conservative odds to every data point and figured out the probability that my story was just all coincidences. And it came out to that I had a better chance of winning the mega millions lottery like a dozen times in a row before my story would just all be coincidence. I often wish I did not have my story. But I'm not going to apologise that I have it. Thanks for your honest and balanced approach! :)
Michael - your response could not have underscored better both my concerns and my question. Note - concerns and questions do not equal pride or mocking. They are just that.

Concern # 1: You've deemed my post as "not absolutely perfect" - so are you claiming to have an absolutely perfect understanding? See what I mean? Just read through Isaiah 40 - 52 and you'll see clearly this servant is not a man of perfection in any regard. I'm guessing he won't be condescending either, but like I said - imperfect.

Concern # 2: You're not the first person to claim to be the servant and you likely won't be the last. Though to me this is proof there is a servant because the devil doesn't oppose opposition - he opposes truth. The Davidic Servant is somebody and the more claimants he can find the better disbelief we'll attribute to the boy who cries wolf where there is indeed a wolf! However, is this how he shall arise? By proving to folks that his birthday anomalies are the greatest?

Question: The answer to this question will likely tell everything - How did you come to the conclusion you are the Davidic Servant?
It was gradual starting in the year 2000 when my story went into high gear. But I denied it until something absolutely impossible happened in September of 2014 that made me look up and declare my belief. You can read (if you have not already) my thread in "Introduce Yourself". I would appreciate if we picked up this conversation there. My comments elsewhere were not meant as a coming out but only to share what I believe the Lord has revealed to me. You're right I am not perfect and you have shown that but you used it as evidence I am not him yet the Bible as you say indicates he is not perfect so your assertion is illogical in that respect. And I did wait almost 20 years before I came out. And I only came out because I have been all alone in this and loneliness of not being able to share something like this is very weighing on one after so many years. So maybe you could cut me a little slack on that. Please read my story in "Introduce Yourself" and let's continue from there!
Do you mind pointing out specifically how you came to the conclusion? If you can even copy and paste from your story above, as it was not clear to me what this awakening event was (may be my own weakness here) - I just want to be clear.

Again, you're being defensive when I really am not attacking you but sharing concerns. Try to see this from my perspective. I've been writing about and posting about the Davidic Servant for years. I certainly don't have a perfect understanding, but I do have more time spent studying this than perhaps most folks. As such, I have concerns and I have expressed them respectfully - or at least that is certainly the spirit intended.

So - once you have singled out your awakening moment - please and thank you - then we can discuss how the servant arises and is recognized. How the Lord recognizing Him is everything.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Alaris wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:18 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 1:53 pm

I did not see this right away. It is such a cumbersome interface. Anyway I agree with just about everything you have said. You understand very deeply and accurately but maybe not absolutely perfect. Sorry I had to through that last part in. Anyway I have also wondered if my story comes from the wrong place. But I have to ask is the sign of the USS Mitscher (if it is a sign) within the adversaries power? Maybe. But certainly the alignment on my birth date is beyond the power of the adversary. Or is that a once in a million coincidence? Yet if it is only a coincidence then the USS Mitscher is also only a coincidence. And all the other parts of my story that I have not shared are only coincidences. And what it says in my patriarchal blessing is just the vain imagination of an old man. I sat down one day and gave conservative odds to every data point and figured out the probability that my story was just all coincidences. And it came out to that I had a better chance of winning the mega millions lottery like a dozen times in a row before my story would just all be coincidence. I often wish I did not have my story. But I'm not going to apologise that I have it. Thanks for your honest and balanced approach! :)
Michael - your response could not have underscored better both my concerns and my question. Note - concerns and questions do not equal pride or mocking. They are just that.

Concern # 1: You've deemed my post as "not absolutely perfect" - so are you claiming to have an absolutely perfect understanding? See what I mean? Just read through Isaiah 40 - 52 and you'll see clearly this servant is not a man of perfection in any regard. I'm guessing he won't be condescending either, but like I said - imperfect.

Concern # 2: You're not the first person to claim to be the servant and you likely won't be the last. Though to me this is proof there is a servant because the devil doesn't oppose opposition - he opposes truth. The Davidic Servant is somebody and the more claimants he can find the better disbelief we'll attribute to the boy who cries wolf where there is indeed a wolf! However, is this how he shall arise? By proving to folks that his birthday anomalies are the greatest?

Question: The answer to this question will likely tell everything - How did you come to the conclusion you are the Davidic Servant?
It was gradual starting in the year 2000 when my story went into high gear. But I denied it until something absolutely impossible happened in September of 2014 that made me look up and declare my belief. You can read (if you have not already) my thread in "Introduce Yourself". I would appreciate if we picked up this conversation there. My comments elsewhere were not meant as a coming out but only to share what I believe the Lord has revealed to me. You're right I am not perfect and you have shown that but you used it as evidence I am not him yet the Bible as you say indicates he is not perfect so your assertion is illogical in that respect. And I did wait almost 20 years before I came out. And I only came out because I have been all alone in this and loneliness of not being able to share something like this is very weighing on one after so many years. So maybe you could cut me a little slack on that. Please read my story in "Introduce Yourself" and let's continue from there!
Do you mind pointing out specifically how you came to the conclusion? If you can even copy and paste from your story above, as it was not clear to me what this awakening event was (may be my own weakness here) - I just want to be clear.

Again, you're being defensive when I really am not attacking you but sharing concerns. Try to see this from my perspective. I've been writing about and posting about the Davidic Servant for years. I certainly don't have a perfect understanding, but I do have more time spent studying this than perhaps most folks. As such, I have concerns and I have expressed them respectfully - or at least that is certainly the spirit intended.

So - once you have singled out your awakening moment - please and thank you - then we can discuss how the servant arises and is recognized. How the Lord recognizing Him is everything.
It was not any one thing. It was the totality of my complete story. Even the 90+% of my story that I have not shared. It is not any one thing. But there was a moment that I was forced to declare my belief because I couldn't take the torment any longer.
Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:47 pm It was not any one thing. It was the totality of my complete story. Even the 90+% of my story that I have not shared. It is not any one thing. But there was a moment that I was forced to declare my belief because I couldn't take the torment any longer.
Yeah see ... this is the defining moment when God tells his servant to awake and arise. I don't think he will be torturing his servant with coincidences ... torturing sounds more like the devil's work. And, I've heard this before from other claimants who also couldn't single out a core, awakening moment. There is one by the way. It's in Isaiah.

I was born on 4/4/77 at 11:11. I see 4s and 7s and 11ses all over the place. My parents were going to name me "Chance" -- then "Cameron" which means crooked nose (apologies to any actual camerons on this blog ;) ;) )

Does that make me the Davidic Servant? Should I publicize all of my numerical coincidences? I've had spiritual experiences listening to heavy metal too, believe it or not, and a recent one at that! haha! That does seem rather coincidental to me as well, but not in the affirmative for someone who comes here with no meat and who seems to suggest the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is lost.

Thanks for your time Michael! I'll say a prayer for you that perhaps you can have an actual core experience that confirms to you one way or the other as to who you really are. That and you'll see President Nelson is indeed the Lord's prophet. :)

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

I wonder how many posters on the forum think they are the davidic servant? Maybe we should take a poll.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

jmack wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 4:12 pm I wonder how many posters on the forum think they are the davidic servant? Maybe we should take a poll.
Ha I thought of doing the same thing

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Alaris wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 4:02 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:47 pm It was not any one thing. It was the totality of my complete story. Even the 90+% of my story that I have not shared. It is not any one thing. But there was a moment that I was forced to declare my belief because I couldn't take the torment any longer.
Yeah see ... this is the defining moment when God tells his servant to awake and arise. I don't think he will be torturing his servant with coincidences ... torturing sounds more like the devil's work. And, I've heard this before from other claimants who also couldn't single out a core, awakening moment. There is one by the way. It's in Isaiah.

I was born on 4/4/77 at 11:11. I see 4s and 7s and 11ses all over the place. My parents were going to name me "Chance" -- then "Cameron" which means crooked nose (apologies to any actual camerons on this blog ;) ;) )

Does that make me the Davidic Servant? Should I publicize all of my numerical coincidences? I've had spiritual experiences listening to heavy metal too, believe it or not, and a recent one at that! haha! That does seem rather coincidental to me as well, but not in the affirmative for someone who comes here with no meat and who seems to suggest the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is lost.

Thanks for your time Michael! I'll say a prayer for you that perhaps you can have an actual core experience that confirms to you one way or the other as to who you really are. That and you'll see President Nelson is indeed the Lord's prophet. :)
Are you denying the Holy Ghost??

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Stahura wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 4:28 pm

I see what you did there. Educated guess? No. Did I pray? Yes but I often err on the side of prayer.

Err on the side of prayer

That should be a bumper sticker.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Alaris wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 4:33 pm
Stahura wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 4:28 pm

I see what you did there. Educated guess? No. Did I pray? Yes but I often err on the side of prayer.

Err on the side of prayer

That should be a bumper sticker.
One time a couple of years ago I prayed, "if I am supposed to be this magnificent personage then why am I so inept in this life". That night I had 'a voice of God' dream. The voice said, "read Daniel chapter four and understand". Time will tell. But I expected a bit more from you than tell me this so I can dismiss you. Especially after you said, "So - once you have singled out your awakening moment - please and thank you - then we can discuss how the servant arises and is recognized." So you are backing out of this? I'm not really attacking you. I'm making a point. You set me up and then you dump me. lol I should have known. But it is okay because you are going to pray for me? Nothing like taking the moral high ground before leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Just joking. I really don't care, I'm used to it!

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:47 pm
Alaris wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:18 pm

It was not any one thing. It was the totality of my complete story. Even the 90+% of my story that I have not shared. It is not any one thing. But there was a moment that I was forced to declare my belief because I couldn't take the torment any longer.
Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped!
Personally I think this Servant was born at the time that God told Joseph, " Joseph my son, If thou live until thou art 85 thou wilt see the face of the Son of Man"
Might not be quoted exactly but the point is made...
Joseph would have been 85 in what 1890-91?
But IMO, Josephs martyrdom in no wise negated that statement/prediction.