Rapture in 1 month ? on July 17

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
I AM
captain of 1,000

Rapture in 1 month ? on July 17

Post by I AM »

so would ANYONE - anyone at all like to take a look at this
and try to make any sense of it, or more sense of it than I can ?

I'm not saying at all that I believe in this.
The ONLY REASON I am interested in this and taking any of this seriously is because she uses events that happened in the scriptures, and has done in-depth study and calculations
putting this all together.

I've been looking at many of her videos for months now
but still having a hard time seeing exactly what she is saying and just how she is putting all this together, and WHY they believe that the Rapture will happen
on this day ( July 17 the Day of Pentecost (on a particular calendar)
https://theovercomercalendar.com/

Dual Passover Night Timeline

Day of Pentecost
night watches
blood moons
eclipses
etc.

(you would have to look at some of her previous videos to study this timeline)

RAPTURE AT TWILIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Brt- ... _polymer=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDi0E1T0Ag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2Ok5X9kr0
and possibly another person that has had the same confirmation)
Pearl Kolleri
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVWi3 ... _polymer=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMWIRattH4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I BELIEVE IT IS FINISHED THEREFORE I SPEAK! (RAPTURE JULY 2019)
RAPTURE AT TWILIGHT
Published on Jun 17, 2019

ANOTHER GREAT PENTECOST IS COMING!!! (17th July 2019)
Overcomer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TKFKUvVxZ4
Last edited by I AM on June 18th, 2019, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Rapture in 1 month ? on July 17

Post by kittycat51 »

July 17th will come and go. There is no rapture as many Christians belief it to be.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

17 July is a big day for me. Don’t think the rapture will happen though.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

abijah wrote: June 18th, 2019, 1:56 pm 17 July is a big day for me. Don’t think the rapture will happen though.
What makes it a big day for you?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Davka wrote: June 18th, 2019, 2:01 pmWhat makes it a big day for you?
My family in England +in laws’ come to visit us here in the USA. Which includes my former girlfriend of my teenage years, since her sister is my brother’s wife, and her whole family is coming to visit.

Should be interesting.

If anything happens pertaining to the OP, I’ll make sure and make an update :lol:

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

Nope

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

abijah wrote: June 18th, 2019, 2:23 pm
Davka wrote: June 18th, 2019, 2:01 pmWhat makes it a big day for you?
My family in England +in laws’ come to visit us here in the USA. Which includes my former girlfriend of my teenage years, since her sister is my brother’s wife, and her whole family is coming to visit.

Should be interesting.

If anything happens pertaining to the OP, I’ll make sure and make an update :lol:
That does sound fun...maybe something will happen with the old girlfriend, eh? ;)

July 17 would be a pretty inconvenient time for me as my husband and I will be separated then (I’m taking the kids to Utah for July and staying with my in-laws, my husband has to come back for work), so hopefully this is a false prediction. Ha.

You never do know, though....
Last edited by Davka on June 18th, 2019, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

Just your typical YouTube BS.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Davka wrote: June 18th, 2019, 3:06 pm
That does sound fun...maybe something will happen with the old girlfriend, eh? ;)
Yeah it’ll be great :) Haven’t seen them for too long.

Well I’m pretty serious with a girl here already. But like you said, you never know.
July 17 would be a pretty inconvenient time for me as my husband and I will be separated then (I’m taking the kids to Utah for July and staying with my in-laws, my husband has to come back for work), so hopefully this is a false prediction. Ha.
Yeah hopefully :lol: Have fun in Utah.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

kittycat51 wrote: June 18th, 2019, 1:35 pm July 17th will come and go. There is no rapture as many Christians belief it to be.
------------
you know, I tend to agree with ya, for the most part,
but what do you think about this.

"Even though the church doesn't use the word "rapture", and we know the saints will have to go through tribulations and hardy escape themselves, we do have these scriptures that seem to indicate some sort of what others call "the rapture" where -
"the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him. "
D&C 88:96

D&C 45
45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.

47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.

Luke 17:26-37

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

32 Remember Lot’s wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Joseph Smith translation
JST, Luke 17:36–38.
Compare Luke 17:37

36 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord, shall they be taken?

37 And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is gathered; or, in other words, whithersoever the saints are gathered, thither will the eagles be gathered together; or, thither will the remainder be gathered together.

38 This he spake, signifying the gathering of his saints; and of angels descending and gathering the remainder unto them; the one from the bed, the other from the grinding, and the other from the field, whithersoever he listeth.

click on link to continue
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=51382&p=927894&hil ... re#p927894

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=51382&p=927885#p927885
Last edited by I AM on June 19th, 2019, 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

This is actually really cool. At 11:20 she explains there are 4 day watch signs, and 3 solar eclipses which signify night watch. She says it symbolizes the sign of Jonah. Now this happens twice by July 18th. She also believes there will be some sort of earthquake or spiritual earthquake.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I have to wonder what she will post on July 18th?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

I AM wrote: June 18th, 2019, 4:46 pm
kittycat51 wrote: June 18th, 2019, 1:35 pm July 17th will come and go. There is no rapture as many Christians belief it to be.
------------

"Even though the church doesn't use the word "rapture", and we know the saints will have to go through tribulations and hardy escape themselves, we do have these scriptures that seem to indicate some sort of what others call "the rapture" where -
"the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him. "

D&C 45
45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

Matthew 24

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

I do not use the word Rapture (a Raptor is a dinosaur... Velociraptor:(/vɪˈlɒsɪræptər/; meaning "swift seizer" in Latin) is a genus of a dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur) whereas Rapture (Rapchure) as it is a made up unprophetic term. However, is there a "Caught Up or Caught Away?" YES! Will people disappear and leave the cloths behind neatly folded? NO!

When will this prophesied catching up happen? On the last day, just before the burning of the world. It is seven years after the peace deal in Yisrael (the confirm of the Covenant with many), after the sharing of the temple mound (mount... so they say) and the building of the Third Temple. Three and one half years after the Man of Sin is revealed, when he sits in that Temple, stops the daily sacrifice (setting up the Abomination of Desolation), and proclaiming himself to be god! And on the very last day of the last war, Armageddon, we shall see the Two Witnesses get up and ascend up into the clouds... and they will not be alone! The Elect will rise with them, as well as Zion (those who have gathered before hand) to meet the Zion in the sky (the heavens). This time is what is called the wedding feast of the Bride. After which they will come down with the Messiah who will place His feet upon the Mount of Olives and a great earth quake will happen in Jerusalem, killing 7000 men. Then the Messiah and the Saints who have perfected their garments will come with Him and will go forth and slay all those who fight against Yisrael. Being immortal, it will be a routed of the wicked, and the great deceiver (anti-Christ) and his false prophet will be taken and cast into the lake of fire and brimstone alive.

So, can seven years of Prophecy be fulfilled in 30 days? Yes... if G_d willed and had said He would but He hasn't. He has said He will shorten the time, lest there be no righteous left. But 30 days? :lol: Only someone who has never read and understood the plain words upon the page in the Holy Writings, could believe such is possible!
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on June 19th, 2019, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: June 18th, 2019, 8:26 pm
------------

D&C 45
45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump,
and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

Matthew 24

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

I do not use the word Rapture (a Raptor is a dinosaur... Velociraptor:(/vɪˈlɒsɪræptər/; meaning "swift seizer" in Latin) is a genus of a dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur) whereas Rapture (Rapchure) as it is a made up unprophetic term. However, is there a "Caught Up or Caught Away?" YES! Will people disappear and leave the cloths behind neatly folded? NO!

When will this prophesied catching up happen? On the last day, just before the burning of the world. It is seven years after the peace deal in Yisrael (the confirm of the Covenant with many), after the sharing of the temple mound (mount... so they say) and the building of the Third Temple. Three and one half years after the Man of Sin is revealed, when he sits in that Temple, stops the daily sacrifice (setting up the Abomination of Desolation), and proclaiming himself to be god! And on the very last day of the last war, Armageddon, we shall see the Two Witnesses get up and ascend up into the clouds... and they will not be alone! The Elect will rise with them, as well as Zion (those who have gathered before hand) to meet the Zion in the sky (the heavens). This time is what is called the wedding feast of the Bride. After which they will come down with the Messiah who will place His feet upon the Mount of Olives and a great earth quake will happen is Jerusalem, killing 7000 men. Then the Messiah and the Saints who have perfected their garments, will come with Him and will go forth and slay all those who fight against Yisrael. Being immortal, it will be a routed of the wicked, and the great deceiver (anti-Christ) and his false prophet will be taken and cast into the lake of fire and brimstone alive.

So, can seven years of Prophecy be fulfilled in 30 days? Yes... G_d has said, the He will shorten the time, lest there be no righteous left. But 30 days? :lol: Only someone who has never read and understood the plain words upon the page in the Holy Writings, could believe such is possible!
-------------

I personally do not believe that a "rapture" will happen on July 17.

And while I do agree with some of the things you've said,
I don't know if I agree with the order that it will happen
and the timing, and how you are saying it will happen.

Again in D&C section 88 the Lord warns, "prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come; that their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked both in this world and in the world to come" (DC 88:84-85).

84 Therefore, tarry ye, and labor diligently, that you may be perfected in your ministry to go forth among the Gentiles for the last time, as many as the mouth of the Lord shall name, to bind up the law and seal up the testimony, and to prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come;
85 That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come. Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation.

D&C 88
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.
97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—
98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.
(D&C 88:96-98).

D&C 45

46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.

Last edited by I AM on June 19th, 2019, 9:23 am, edited 7 times in total.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

gkearney wrote: June 18th, 2019, 6:36 pm I have to wonder what she will post on July 18th?
I’m sure it will just be crickets.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

URGENT REVELATIONS!!!!! JULY 17!!!! RAPTURE!!!!!
Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on Jun 17, 2019
this is the video (below) she is talking about at 39 sec.

Word from the Lord it's finished
Bear049
Published on May 25, 2018
I had a Rapture dream

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

I AM wrote: June 19th, 2019, 8:43 am
Kingdom of ZION wrote: June 18th, 2019, 8:26 pm
------------

D&C 45
45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump,
and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

Matthew 24

When will this prophesied catching up happen? On the last day, just before the burning of the world. It is seven years after the peace deal in Yisrael (the confirm of the Covenant with many), after the sharing of the temple mound (mount... so they say) and the building of the Third Temple. Three and one half years after the Man of Sin is revealed, when he sits in that Temple, stops the daily sacrifice (setting up the Abomination of Desolation), and proclaiming himself to be god! And on the very last day of the last war, Armageddon, we shall see the Two Witnesses get up and ascend up into the clouds... and they will not be alone! The Elect will rise with them, as well as Zion (those who have gathered before hand) to meet the Zion in the sky (the heavens). This time is what is called the wedding feast of the Bride. After which they will come down with the Messiah who will place His feet upon the Mount of Olives and a great earth quake will happen is Jerusalem, killing 7000 men. Then the Messiah and the Saints who have perfected their garments, will come with Him and will go forth and slay all those who fight against Yisrael. Being immortal, it will be a routed of the wicked, and the great deceiver (anti-Christ) and his false prophet will be taken and cast into the lake of fire and brimstone alive.

So, can seven years of Prophecy be fulfilled in 30 days? Yes... G_d has said, the He will shorten the time, lest there be no righteous left. But 30 days? :lol: Only someone who has never read and understood the plain words upon the page in the Holy Writings, could believe such is possible!
-------------

I personally do not believe that a "rapture" will happen on July 17.

And while I do agree with some of the things you've said,
I don't know if I agree with the order that it will happen
and the timing, and how you are saying it will happen.

Again in D&C section 88 the Lord warns, "prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come; that their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked both in this world and in the world to come" (DC 88:84-85).

84 Therefore, tarry ye, and labor diligently, that you may be perfected in your ministry to go forth among the Gentiles for the last time, as many as the mouth of the Lord shall name, to bind up the law and seal up the testimony, and to prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come;
85 That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come. Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation.

D&C 88
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.
97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—
98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.
(D&C 88:96-98).

D&C 45

So then we agree! :) There is nothing called Rapture in any Holy Writ, but there is a caught up! (D&C 88:97&98) And yes there will be the Seventh Trumpet sounded marking the coming of the Wrath of G_d, but first this "Caught Up" must happen. They go up as I said, and then they come back down with the Messiah.

The Arm of the Lord is something Isaiah says quite a lot about. It is His Servant, who prepares the way. Joseph Smith uses this term in D&C 45:47 quite differently, which you quoted. It is used as a term for the Day of Judgement. The hour in which Babylon shall be destroyed. That is the same earthquake that happens as the Messiah places His feet upon the Mount of Olives. That is the very same hour where Rome is totally destroyed. It is a world wide earthquake! The Saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth, in that very same hour (gathered out by the 144,000).

And after this the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunken man, and shall be restored to its paradisaical glory. As it was back before the flood. A man shall live to the age of a tree (1000 years). And if he dies at the age of a 100 years, he will be considered to have been but a small child. Not that he will lay down his body, but shall be changed in a twinkling of an eye, and it shall be sweet unto him.

Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on June 21st, 2019, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

First of all rapture is the English word for the Latin word rapier for the Greek word harpazo rendered as caught up in the Bible. It is just an alternative word for the catching up coined by Bible scholars that studied the Latin text. The LDS Church does not fully know certain things. They lack knowledge of the messenger. The messenger will be an anointed one. He will come just before judgement. In Hebrew he would be known as messiah not because he is the messiah but simply because he is an anointed one. To answer the original question we have to first understand the messenger messiah.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 28:2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing (Rev 12:13-16), shall cast down to the earth with the hand (Rev 12:7-10).

Malachi 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? ...

Malachi 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; ...

Isaiah 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the (tempest of) hail (his words) shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place (Rev 12:13-16).

Malachi 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Isaiah 28:26 For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

What the reader needs to discern is if these two messenger/teachers are the same or not. They are both mighty and strong. They both teach. They both come prior to judgement. The next thing one needs to discern is if the references to Revelation 12 I gave are correct or not. I believe they are because in Rev 12:10 it is the time of salvation, i.e. judgement. Assuming that I have not lost everyone by this point let's go to Revelation 12.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

There are two interpretations of the man child's identity. The LDS Church says he is Jesus and it already happened when Jesus was born and caught up. The other typical Christian belief is the man child stands for the Church. Neither of these views are correct. The way to start understanding the man child is to realize that in the above three passages of Revelation two births are mentioned. However Isaiah must be read to see it.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

This is why some Christians believe the man child is Jesus. He can't be the Church because he is born before the sign of Rev 12:1&2. The Church (Israel with the gentiles grafted in to be more precise) is born in the next passage.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

The above passage has nothing to do with 1947/48. That is a false teaching. The above passage is the rapture. However, at this point we are focusing on the man child. The man child is not Jesus because Jesus anoints the man child with a great anointing.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

The morning star stands for the light of knowledge as in, " For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him". So, how powerful of an anointing does the man child receive?

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psalm 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

His anointing is so great that he becomes the second begotten son of God! And notice that part of the anointing is to instruct just like the two messengers.

Sofar we have two messengers and a man child all mighty, all teachers taught by God, all come just before judgement. Is there anyone else that is mighty that is also connected to the sign of the woman that is made ruler?

Micah 5:3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

She brings forth the man child. So who stands? The man child stands!

Micah 5:4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

"For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him"
"the LORD his God"

So that is four individuals that are mighty, anointed by the LORD, that rule and that come in relation to Revelation 12.

Who else comes in relation to Revelation 12?

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

It is the time of deliverance just like in Rev 12:10 it is the time of salvation. So yes Michael comes at the time of Revelation 12. Also note Michael stands just like the man child brought forth in Mic 5:3. Is there any indication that Michael receives a great anointing? Compare:

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

With:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And it is obvious that Michael is far more powerful than he was in the past. So now we have two messengers, the man child, the one that stands and Michael all receiving great power and all connected with judgement and therefore all connected to Revelation 12. And in the following passage all are confirmed to be Michael.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation (delivered, Dan 12:1), and strength (Mic 5:4), and the kingdom of our God (Rev 11:15), and the power (rev 2:26-28) of his Christ (anointed one): for the accuser of our brethren is cast down (by MICHAEL), which accused them before our God day and night.

And an anointed one does return ("Then shall ye return") with Jesus.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord (Jesus), and of his Christ (anointed one); and he shall reign for ever and ever.

And it is an angel that is sent and teaches the truth.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

I know that the LDS Church believes that Michael became Adam. I do not know how to reconcile that. The Bible teaches that the two messengers, the man child, the one that stands, the angel that preaches the gospel and Michael are all one in the same. So unless Michael by some special dispensation from God can be born and live on earth more than once Michael was not Adam.

So now to try and answer the original question. The rapture cannot happen until Michael is caught up and then returns with Jesus. So no the rapture cannot be this July 17th.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 20th, 2019, 12:51 am First of all rapture is the English word for the Latin word rapier for the Greek word harpazo rendered as caught up in the Bible. It is just an alternative word for the catching up coined by Bible scholars that studied the Latin text. The LDS Church does not fully know certain things. They lack knowledge of the messenger. The messenger will be an anointed one. He will come just before judgement. In Hebrew he would be known as messiah not because he is the messiah but simply because he is an anointed one. To answer the original question we have to first understand the messenger messiah.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 28:2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing (Rev 12:13-16), shall cast down to the earth with the hand (Rev 12:7-10).

Malachi 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? ...

Malachi 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; ...

Isaiah 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the (tempest of) hail (his words) shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place (Rev 12:13-16).

Malachi 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Isaiah 28:26 For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

What the reader needs to discern is if these two messenger/teachers are the same or not. They are both mighty and strong. They both teach. They both come prior to judgement. The next thing one needs to discern is if the references to Revelation 12 I gave are correct or not. I believe they are because in Rev 12:10 it is the time of salvation, i.e. judgement. Assuming that I have not lost everyone by this point let's go to Revelation 12.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

There are two interpretations of the man child's identity. The LDS Church says he is Jesus and it already happened when Jesus was born and caught up. The other typical Christian belief is the man child stands for the Church. Neither of these views are correct. The way to start understanding the man child is to realize that in the above three passages of Revelation two births are mentioned. However Isaiah must be read to see it.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

This is why some Christians believe the man child is Jesus. He can't be the Church because he is born before the sign of Rev 12:1&2. The Church (Israel with the gentiles grafted in to be more precise) is born in the next passage.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

The above passage has nothing to do with 1947/48. That is a false teaching. The above passage is the rapture. However, at this point we are focusing on the man child. The man child is not Jesus because Jesus anoints the man child with a great anointing.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

The morning star stands for the light of knowledge as in, " For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him". So, how powerful of an anointing does the man child receive?

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psalm 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

His anointing is so great that he becomes the second begotten son of God! And notice that part of the anointing is to instruct just like the two messengers.

Sofar we have two messengers and a man child all mighty, all teachers taught by God, all come just before judgement. Is there anyone else that is mighty that is also connected to the sign of the woman that is made ruler?

Micah 5:3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

She brings forth the man child. So who stands? The man child stands!

Micah 5:4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

"For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him"
"the LORD his God"

So that is four individuals that are mighty, anointed by the LORD, that rule and that come in relation to Revelation 12.

Who else comes in relation to Revelation 12?

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

It is the time of deliverance just like in Rev 12:10 it is the time of salvation. So yes Michael comes at the time of Revelation 12. Also note Michael stands just like the man child brought forth in Mic 5:3. Is there any indication that Michael receives a great anointing? Compare:

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

With:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And it is obvious that Michael is far more powerful than he was in the past. So now we have two messengers, the man child, the one that stands and Michael all receiving great power and all connected with judgement and therefore all connected to Revelation 12. And in the following passage all are confirmed to be Michael.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation (delivered, Dan 12:1), and strength (Mic 5:4), and the kingdom of our God (Rev 11:15), and the power (rev 2:26-28) of his Christ (anointed one): for the accuser of our brethren is cast down (by MICHAEL), which accused them before our God day and night.

And an anointed one does return ("Then shall ye return") with Jesus.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord (Jesus), and of his Christ (anointed one); and he shall reign for ever and ever.

And it is an angel that is sent and teaches the truth.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

I know that the LDS Church believes that Michael became Adam. I do not know how to reconcile that. The Bible teaches that the two messengers, the man child, the one that stands, the angel that preaches the gospel and Michael are all one in the same. So unless Michael by some special dispensation from God can be born and live on earth more than once Michael was not Adam.

So now to try and answer the original question. The rapture cannot happen until Michael is caught up and then returns with Jesus. So no the rapture cannot be this July 17th.
-------------
Hi ! welcome to the forum.
I like many of the things you've said, and agree.
thanks for your opinion and knowledge.
As far as the Lord's end-time servant - the
"The messenger - anointed one" as you say,
I think if you look at many of my posts and comments
you will find that I've said much about this David servant.

here are just a few

The One Mighty and Strong
Is Jesus the mighty and strong one?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47239&p=867629&hili ... ng#p867629

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=51691&p=935621#p935621

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48060&p=934964&hili ... ch#p934964

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51369&p=927567&hili ... ed#p927567

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47011&p=913767&hili ... sy#p913767

The Davidic servant is NOT Jesus Christ
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48023&p=846823#p846823

as far as Isaiah - you might want to look at this -
especially if you are not familiar with Avraham Gileadi
and his work on Isaiah.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51907&p=941364#p941364

thanks again, and hope to hear more from you brother.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 8:28 pm Now I dust my feet and leave this house and as a testimony have I given the truth that shall be for their salvation or condemnation thus saith the Lord of Hosts.

Eulate
captain of 100

Post by Eulate »

It's good to have with us a Christian brother that is not LDS. Welcome. 8-) :D

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

THE SIGN OF JONAH!! 40 DAY WARNING!!!!

at this point on the video - 5 min 20 sec.
https://youtu.be/YBlPvHax2i0?t=321

Eulate
captain of 100

Post by Eulate »

12 is a divine number. Everybody thought 2012 was the end of the world. Perhaps was a 7 year countdown before 2019. 7 is another divine number. 12 + 7 = 19. Perhaps 2012 was the beginning of 7 good years before the 2019 beginning of bad years.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

I truly believe this girls video
and that there will NOT be a rapture on July 17

JULY 17TH RAPTURE DATE?!!!
Kerry-Ann Gidden
Published on Jun 29, 2019