Where is the outer darkness sub?

Tell us about yourself...
Peeps
captain of 1,000

Where is the outer darkness sub?

Post by Peeps »

Does it still exist?
I am not a newbie, but I took a break, got a new device, and my old id wasn't synced to Google's Gmail and I don't remember my login info.

I'm Ashleyyy aka Rachael. I wanted to self moderate me to OD, but it's gone. I named myself "Peeps" because it was around Easter and those nasty marshmallow things that some people actually think are edible...

justme
captain of 1,000

Re: Where is the outer darkness sub?

Post by justme »

I admire the integrity of a returning member to admit past identities. Welcome back.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Ha-ha "Rachael" If I recall right, wasn't it you who was trying to get to "Captain of 1000" awhile back with random musings?

(Great new name! Peeps is an awesome name. Actually I just had some this past Easter which were Maple Syrup flavored. They tasted just like a pancake. :lol: :lol: )

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

OD still exists:
viewforum.php?f=57

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

justme wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 10:48 am I admire the integrity of a returning member to admit past identities.
Plenty of them here, that's for sure (5 that I'm currently aware of; none of whom have admitted their past identities).

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

kittycat51 wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 11:07 am Ha-ha "Rachael" If I recall right, wasn't it you who was trying to get to "Captain of 1000" awhile back with random musings?

(Great new name! Peeps is an awesome name. Actually I just had some this past Easter which were Maple Syrup flavored. They tasted just like a pancake. :lol: :lol: )
Lol, yep, that was me. I posted a bunch of embarrassing moments on there, so maybe I should be glad if it's gone. Anyway "Rachael, the captain of whatever" didn't live much longer afterward.

I've never seen maple peeps. Around here, all you can get are pink bunnies and yellow chicks.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

justme wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 10:48 am I admire the integrity of a returning member to admit past identities. Welcome back.
Thank you justme.
But now when I post, I get a message that it has to get moderator approved first. Is it that way for everyone, or is it just me?

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

inho wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 11:29 am OD still exists:
viewforum.php?f=57
THANK YOU inho!!!

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

EmmaLee wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 1:15 pm
justme wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 10:48 am I admire the integrity of a returning member to admit past identities.
Plenty of them here, that's for sure (5 that I'm currently aware of; none of whom have admitted their past identities).
Do tell :) !

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Da other side of the da fence.

Did I just use the word “duh” in a complete sentence?

If yes, which sentence(s)? :P

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Peeps wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 11:52 pm
kittycat51 wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 11:07 am Ha-ha "Rachael" If I recall right, wasn't it you who was trying to get to "Captain of 1000" awhile back with random musings?
Lol, yep, that was me. I posted a bunch of embarrassing moments on there, so maybe I should be glad if it's gone. Anyway "Rachael, the captain of whatever" didn't live much longer afterward.
Nothing is ever completely gone in the internet: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=41511

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Peeps wrote: May 4th, 2019, 12:00 amBut now when I post, I get a message that it has to get moderator approved first. Is it that way for everyone, or is it just me?
It's that way for all new peeps. :P For everyone, all new members.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

inho wrote: May 4th, 2019, 8:36 am
Peeps wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 11:52 pm
Nothing is ever completely gone in the internet: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=41511
Oh my, it's still there, lol. Maybe I'll try to post on that thread again and see how goes.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Peeps wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 9:39 am Does it still exist?
I am not a newbie, but I took a break, got a new device, and my old id wasn't synced to Google's Gmail and I don't remember my login info.

I'm Ashleyyy aka Rachael. I wanted to self moderate me to OD, but it's gone. I named myself "Peeps" because it was around Easter and those nasty marshmallow things that some people actually think are edible...
Self moderate? Who does that? 😀

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

darknesstolight wrote: October 11th, 2022, 7:14 pm
Peeps wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 9:39 am Does it still exist?

Self moderate? Who does that? 😀

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Romans 7
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.