This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
The Airbender
captain of 1,000

This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Post by The Airbender »

Actually, I don't have the answer. I was hoping someone would tell me.

What will the Davidic Servant look like? I don't mean physically, but rather, what will it be like when he appears?

Will he publish a book?

Will he make an impromptu appearance at General Conference?

Will he be introduced on live television by the Three Nephites?

How will we recognize him? How will we know? Will he have the sanction of President Nelson or come from without the LDS church?

Will he descend from the heavens in a chariot of fire?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Post by Alaris »

Knowledge is a big part of what the Davidic Servant will have, yet sadly according to Isaiah 28, Ephraim will be stuck on milk and full of pride. That's what it will look like. Some guy will show up with knowledge. Most will think they already know better.

Isaiah 28:1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
3 The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:
4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.
5 ¶ In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,
6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.
7 ¶ But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.
9 ¶ Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

More evidence of the unique knowledge

3 Nephi 20:45 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him, for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

And another

D&C 85:7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God

As for how to recognize him:

Our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, will perform some of His mightiest works between now and when He comes again. We will see miraculous indications that God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, preside over this Church in majesty and glory. But in coming days, it will not be possible to survive spiritually without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost. ~Russell M. Nelson

Nice new avatar by the way - haha see what I did there?

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

I believe this will be what it will look like,
and what the circumstance will be.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47011&p=913767&hili ... sy#p913767

"because of our apostasy, with church leaders wanting to make their own decisions and go their own way over the years, instead of seeking the Lord and being guided and receiving more revelation from Him,
we no longer receive revelation and Jesus Christ no longer directs the church and has left us to deal with the consequences of our own decisions (not revelations) and the judgments that are now to come down on the church.

as far as "deeper things"
wait tell the Lord's end-time servant comes with the sealed portion - the words of Christ.
I'm sure you'll be one of those who will reject him, as will the church, and then be
"cut off from among my people who are of the covenant."
And I'm sure you would have been one of the ones in the church who rejected Christ when He came to His own people.

3 Nephi 21

11 Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles, (it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

*** Remember - "Jesus Christ who himself was sent of God, outside of church hierarchy, from humble and unlikely circumstances, to call people to repentance. The existing establishment of religious authority, most notably the Pharisees, claimed to be the conduit to God. Thus, when the Conduit himself appeared before them, rebuking them with simplicity and boldness, they, following the pattern, desired to exile him."

The Lord's end-time Davidic Servant (marred servant)
A servant of God who cries repentance to the Lord's latter-day people who have lapsed into apostasy from their destined mission to establish the kingdom of God on the earth.
He will be marred by them and then healed by the Lord in conjunction with a marvelous deliverance of an awakened remnant who will build Zion.
The Davidic Servant will be to the Mormons what Joseph Smith was to Christianity and what Jesus Christ was to the Jews and what Moses was to Paganism -- a quantum leap forward; new wine, unfit for old bottles.

Most importantly, he is to the Mormons what Jesus was to the Jews. He is the second advent of Messiah.
He is the one mighty and strong sent to set the house of God in order.

The Mormons are prophesied to mar the Davidic Servant, in a parallel to the Jews' crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The triumphal regeneration or healing following that marring will be on a parallel with the resurrection. And as Jesus' mission was about individual salvation, the Davidic Servant's mission will be about societal salvation; and in conjunction with his healing will come a miraculous deliverance from the governmental beast which will have taken a stranglehold upon the entire earth at that point. A nation will be born in a day.
The kingdom of God will be established on earth, no more to be thrown down. It will be Zion, a celestial people and city. It will start small, but will eventually (after the next 1000 years) fill the whole earth.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity, and the kingdom will be taken from them and given back to the house of Israel. Then is when the 144,000 go forth to bring in as many as will to the church of the firstborn, which is a celestial order. The world at large will still be very wicked during this time, for the final purgings of the whole earth have not yet happened. The Jews will not yet be converted.

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people whom God saves in the end but those who are rejected by the majority. These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

Isaiah 5

13 Therefore are my people exiled without knowing why;their best men die of famine,their masses perish with thirst.

Without divine revelation—without direct knowledge communicated from Israel’s God—his people remain vulnerable to the tide of world events that determines their fate.
Instead, they could have determined their own fate (Isaiah 8:13-15; 28:7-13). The word “knowledge” (da‘at)—a covenant term—further signifies that his people no longer know their God. They may know about him; but they don’t know him in the way that he manifests himself personally to his elect (Isaiah 19:21; 52:6). If they did, they would not now perish nor be taken captive by their enemies (Isaiah 10:3-4; 14:16-17).

Isaiah 29

9 Procrastinate, and become bewildered;
preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help.
Be drunk, but not with wine;
stagger, but not from strong drink.
10 Jehovah has poured out on you
a spirit of deep sleep:
he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers.

Jehovah’s people who are here addressed are chronically delusional to the point of slumbering in a deep sleep. Having procrastinated the day of their salvation by buying into dreamlike deceptions and fantasies, they grow “bewildered” and “cry for help” when Jehovah’s judgments come upon them. As a people’s leaders generally reflect the people themselves, so all are spiritually “drunk” and “stagger” instead of walking straight. The prophets and seers—the people’s “eyes” and “heads”—can’t awaken them to spiritual realities because they themselves are intoxicated and asleep (Isaiah 28:7; 56:9-12).

13 But my Lord says, Because these people
approach me with the mouth
and pay me homage with their lips,
while their heart remains far from me—
their piety toward me consisting of
commandments of men learned by rote—
14 therefore it is that I shall again astound these people
with wonder upon wonder,
rendering void the knowledge of their sages
and the intelligence of their wise men insignificant.

The expression “these people”—which repudiates the covenant formula “my people”—reflects Jehovah’s people’s alienated state. Although they are religious, praying and giving lip service to Jehovah, their piety is superficial. Grounded in human teachings or precepts of men, their religion separates them from him instead bringing them into his presence. When Jehovah intervenes among them at the onset of his Day of Judgment, what their “sages” and “wise men” knew or thought they knew—what their scholars and professors had taught them—Jehovah wonderfully overturns (Isaiah 44:25; 52:15).

Isaiah 28
in part

7 These too have indulged in wine
and are giddy with strong drink:
priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine
and stagger because of strong drink;
they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit;
no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12). Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies. Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

9 Whom shall he give instruction?
Whom shall he enlighten with revelation?
Weanlings weaned from milk,
those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,
precept upon precept, precept upon precept;
a trifle here, a trifle there.

Although Jehovah wants to give his people “instruction” and “revelation,” they are but babes and sucklings who haven’t developed far enough to digest more than milk: “Everyone who uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe” (Hebrews 5:13). Ephraim’s mode of learning is still “line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” (saw lasaw saw lasaw qaw laqaw qaw laqaw ze‘ir sam ze‘ir sam). Assonance and alliteration parody their rote method of learning that consists of parroting back what their leaders teach.

11 Therefore, by incomprehensible speech
and a strange tongue
must he speak to these people,
12 to whom he said, This is rest; let the weary rest!
This is a respite! But they would not listen.

The lesser portion of Jehovah’s word proves fatefully insufficient to save “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—from being slain and taken captive by their enemies (vv 2-3, 13, 22). The only way that remains for Jehovah to speak to his people that may induce them to repent is through the “incomprehensible speech” and “strange tongue” of the alien Assyrian invaders (Isaiah 33:18-19; 54:16-17). Assuming that the lesser law they labor under is, in fact, the whole law, Jehovah’s people who have grown “weary” of it now reject Jehovah’s “rest” and “respite” that characterize his higher law.

13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:
Line upon line, line upon line,
a trifle here, a trifle there, that,
persisting, they might lapse into stumbling
and break themselves,
become ensnared and be taken captive.

Instead of receiving a greater portion of the “word of Jehovah” through divine revelation, the people of Ephraim remain ensconced in its lesser version as that is all they know. The end result is their ruination: “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts, making him your fear, him your awe. And [to you] he will be a sanctuary, but to the two houses of Israel a stumbling block or obstructing rock, and a snare, catching unawares the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Many will stumble into them, and when they fall shall be broken, and when they become ensnared shall be taken captive” (Isaiah 8:13-15; cf. 5:13; 42:18-25)."
Last edited by I AM on April 17th, 2019, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

What Do Isaiah’s Word Links Reveal about God’s Servant?

Avraham Gileadi Ph.D.

Word links to a “servant” in the Book of Isaiah are two kinds: (1) God’s collective servant—his people Israel; and (2) his individual servant—Jehovah’s forerunner who restores his people to prepare them for Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth: (1) “Ponder these things, O Jacob, and you, O Israel, for you are my servant. I have created you to be my servant, O Israel (Isaiah 44:21; cf. 41:8–9; 44:1–2); (2)
“My servant whom I sustain, my chosen one in whom I delight, him I have endowed with my Spirit; he will dispense justice to the nations” (Isaiah 42:1).

The setting for Jehovah’s calling his individual servant is his collective servant’s slide into apostasy: “O you deaf, listen; O you blind, look and see! Who is blind but my own servant, or so deaf as the messenger I have sent? Who is blind like those I have commissioned, as uncomprehending as the servant of Jehovah—seeing much but not giving heed, with open ears hearing nothing?” (Isaiah 42:18–20):
“Proclaim it aloud without restraint; raise your voice like a trumpet! Declare to my people their transgressions, to the house of Jacob its sins” (Isaiah 58:1).

Israel’s endtime restoration is physical as well as spiritual, extending as far as the ends of the earth: “For now Jehovah has said—he who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to restore Jacob to him, Israel having been gathered to him; for I won honor in the eyes of Jehovah when my God became my strength—he said: It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore those preserved of Israel. I will also appoint you to be a light to the nations, that my salvation may be to the end of the earth” (Isaiah 49:5–6);

“I Jehovah have rightfully called you and grasp you by the hand; I have created you and appointed you to be a covenant for the people, a light to the nations, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from confinement and from prison those who sit in darkness” (Isaiah 42:6–7): “Can the warrior’s spoil be taken from him, or the tyrant’s captives escape free? Thus says Jehovah: The warrior’s spoil shall indeed be taken from him, and the tyrant’s captives escape free:
I will contend with your contenders, and I will deliver your children” (Isaiah 49:24–25).

The verb “appoint” used above in two passages (Isaiah 42:6; 49:6, 8) identifies God’s servant as a latter-day David: “Give ear and come unto me; pay heed, that your souls may live! And I will make with you an everlasting covenant: [my] loving fidelity toward David. See, I have appointed him as a witness to the nations, a prince and lawgiver of the peoples. You will summon a nation that you did not know; a nation that did not know you will hasten to you—because of Jehovah your God, the Holy One of Israel, who gloriously endows you” (Isaiah 55:3–5).

God’s servant not only deals with the tyrannical enemies of God’s people, he is also compelled to deal with accusing enemies within his own people:
“See, my Lord Jehovah sustains me. Who then will incriminate me? Surely all such shall wear out like a garment; the moth shall consume them. Who among you fears Jehovah and heeds the voice of his servant, who, though he walk in the dark and have no light, trusts in the name of Jehovah and relies on his God? But you are lighters of fires, all of you, who illuminate with mere sparks” (Isaiah 50:9–11).

After his enemies cause him to be disfigured beyond recognition, God exalts him: “My servant, being astute, shall be highly exalted; he shall become exceedingly eminent: just as he appalled many—his appearance was marred beyond human likeness, his resemblance unlike that of men—So shall he yet astound many nations, kings shutting their mouths at him—what was not told them, they shall see; what they had not heard, they shall consider” (Isaiah 15:13–15). Word links identify these “kings” as those who help restore God’s people (Isaiah 49:22–23; 60:3–4).

As a proxy savior in obtaining Israel’s temporal salvation—emulating Jehovah who obtains Israel’s spiritual salvation—the servant suffers: “He shall see the toil of his soul and be satisfied; because of his knowledge, and by bearing their iniquities, shall my servant, the righteous one, vindicate many. I will assign him an inheritance among the great; he shall divide the spoil with the mighty, because he poured out his soul unto death and was numbered with criminals—he bore the sins of many and made intercession for the transgressors” (Isaiah 53:11–12).

Because Jehovah himself pays the price of peace and healing for all—“He was pierced for our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; the price of our peace he incurred, and with his wounds we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5)—he heals his servant and those with him who restore his people Israel: “I have seen his conduct and I will heal him; I will guide him and amply console him and those who mourn for him, who partake of the fruit of the lips: Peace, well being, to those far off and to those who are near, says Jehovah who heals him” (Isaiah 57:18–19).

Many heroes of ancient Israel and the roles they performed typify the endtime roles of God’s servant, including “my servant Isaiah” (Isaiah 20:3), “my servant Eliakim” (Isaiah 22:20), “my servant David” (Isaiah 37:35), “his servant . . . Cyrus” (Isaiah 44:26–28), and others who foreshadow God’s servant through a network of words links, key words, codenames, parallelisms, typologies, motifs, and imagery.
None of these roles take away from the saving mission of Jehovah the God of Israel, however, who takes center stage in the Book of Isaiah."
Last edited by I AM on April 17th, 2019, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

The Airbender wrote: April 16th, 2019, 11:14 pm Actually, I don't have the answer. I was hoping someone would tell me.

What will the Davidic Servant look like? I don't mean physically, but rather, what will it be like when he appears?

Will he publish a book?

Will he make an impromptu appearance at General Conference?

Will he be introduced on live television by the Three Nephites?

How will we recognize him? How will we know? Will he have the sanction of President Nelson or come from without the LDS church?

Will he descend from the heavens in a chariot of fire?
--------------
I believe he could very well be a member of the church,
and just like Christ, he will come to his own people (with the words of Christ (sealed portion),
and be rejected by them.

"At the center of this latter-day work of grafting, and it's involvement in the bring forth of ancient records, is the Lord's servant.
All the olive tree allegories assign to the Lord's servant the task of
reuniting Israel.
That task, therefore, places the servant's mission initially among the Gentiles
(compare Isaiah 42:1-6; 49:1-8) as restoring Israel is a role which the Gentiles perform.

The servant brings forth the words of Christ to the Gentiles
(3 Nephi 21:10-11
in other words, he reveals ancient records.

The Gentiles receive the first opportunity to accept or reject those records.
The servant additionally gathers Israel and Judah, and allocates their lands
of inheritance. (Isaiah 11:10-12; 49:8, 19-21).
In that work, the Gentiles assist him. (Isaiah 49:22;
compare 1 Nephi 22:4-12).

These responsibilites place a heavy burden on the Gentiles.
First, the Gentiles must demonstrate exceeding faith and righteousness.
In order to merit the coming forth of additional records, they must keep all
Jesus' commandments (D&C 93:18-20).
When the Gentiles exercise faith even as the brother of Jared, becoming clean and sanctified through Christ, then will the sealed portion of the
Book of Mormon come forth to them (Ether 4:5-7, 13).
The convincing power of ancient scriptural records makes their coming forth necessary.

Second,to convey the substance of these records to the Jews and Lehi's descendants, the Gentiles must themselves know and understand them.

So great is this challenge, in fact, that many Gentiles will not accept it.
Instead, they will reject the words of Christ, and be "cut off" as
bitter branches, from His people
(3 Nephi 21:11"

3 Nephi 21

11 Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles, (it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

I AM wrote: April 17th, 2019, 9:59 am I believe this will be what it will look like,
and what the circumstance will be.

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... sy#p913767

"because of our apostasy, with church leaders wanting to make their own decisions and go their own way over the years, instead of seeking the Lord and being guided and receiving more revelation from Him,
we no longer receive revelation and Jesus Christ no longer directs the church and has left us to deal with the consequences of our own decisions (not revelations) and the judgments that are now to come down on the church.

as far as "deeper things"
wait tell the Lord's end-time servant comes with the sealed portion - the words of Christ.
I'm sure you'll be one of those who will reject him, as will the church, and then be
"cut off from among my people who are of the covenant."
And I'm sure you would have been one of the ones in the church who rejected Christ when He came to His own people.

3 Nephi 21

*** Remember - "Jesus Christ who himself was sent of God, outside of church hierarchy, from humble and unlikely circumstances, to call people to repentance. The existing establishment of religious authority, most notably the Pharisees, claimed to be the conduit to God. Thus, when the Conduit himself appeared before them, rebuking them with simplicity and boldness, they, following the pattern, desired to exile him."

The Lord's end-time Davidic Servant (marred servant)
A servant of God who cries repentance to the Lord's latter-day people who have lapsed into apostasy from their destined mission to establish the kingdom of God on the earth.
He will be marred by them and then healed by the Lord in conjunction with a marvelous deliverance of an awakened remnant who will build Zion.
The Davidic Servant will be to the Mormons what Joseph Smith was to Christianity and what Jesus Christ was to the Jews and what Moses was to Paganism -- a quantum leap forward; new wine, unfit for old bottles.

Most importantly, he is to the Mormons what Jesus was to the Jews. He is the second advent of Messiah.
He is the one mighty and strong sent to set the house of God in order.

The Mormons are prophesied to mar the Davidic Servant, in a parallel to the Jews' crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The triumphal regeneration or healing following that marring will be on a parallel with the resurrection. And as Jesus' mission was about individual salvation, the Davidic Servant's mission will be about societal salvation; and in conjunction with his healing will come a miraculous deliverance from the governmental beast which will have taken a stranglehold upon the entire earth at that point. A nation will be born in a day.
The kingdom of God will be established on earth, no more to be thrown down. It will be Zion, a celestial people and city. It will start small, but will eventually (after the next 1000 years) fill the whole earth.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity, and the kingdom will be taken from them and given back to the house of Israel. Then is when the 144,000 go forth to bring in as many as will to the church of the firstborn, which is a celestial order. The world at large will still be very wicked during this time, for the final purgings of the whole earth have not yet happened. The Jews will not yet be converted.

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people whom God saves in the end but those who are rejected by the majority. These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

Isaiah 5

13 Therefore are my people exiled without knowing why;their best men die of famine,their masses perish with thirst.

Without divine revelation—without direct knowledge communicated from Israel’s God—his people remain vulnerable to the tide of world events that determines their fate.
Instead, they could have determined their own fate (Isaiah 8:13-15; 28:7-13). The word “knowledge” (da‘at)—a covenant term—further signifies that his people no longer know their God. They may know about him; but they don’t know him in the way that he manifests himself personally to his elect (Isaiah 19:21; 52:6). If they did, they would not now perish nor be taken captive by their enemies (Isaiah 10:3-4; 14:16-17).

Isaiah 29

9 Procrastinate, and become bewildered;
preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help.
Be drunk, but not with wine;
stagger, but not from strong drink.
10 Jehovah has poured out on you
a spirit of deep sleep:
he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers.

Jehovah’s people who are here addressed are chronically delusional to the point of slumbering in a deep sleep. Having procrastinated the day of their salvation by buying into dreamlike deceptions and fantasies, they grow “bewildered” and “cry for help” when Jehovah’s judgments come upon them. As a people’s leaders generally reflect the people themselves, so all are spiritually “drunk” and “stagger” instead of walking straight. The prophets and seers—the people’s “eyes” and “heads”—can’t awaken them to spiritual realities because they themselves are intoxicated and asleep (Isaiah 28:7; 56:9-12).

13 But my Lord says, Because these people
approach me with the mouth
and pay me homage with their lips,
while their heart remains far from me—
their piety toward me consisting of
commandments of men learned by rote—
14 therefore it is that I shall again astound these people
with wonder upon wonder,
rendering void the knowledge of their sages
and the intelligence of their wise men insignificant.

The expression “these people”—which repudiates the covenant formula “my people”—reflects Jehovah’s people’s alienated state. Although they are religious, praying and giving lip service to Jehovah, their piety is superficial. Grounded in human teachings or precepts of men, their religion separates them from him instead bringing them into his presence. When Jehovah intervenes among them at the onset of his Day of Judgment, what their “sages” and “wise men” knew or thought they knew—what their scholars and professors had taught them—Jehovah wonderfully overturns (Isaiah 44:25; 52:15).

Isaiah 28
in part

7 These too have indulged in wine
and are giddy with strong drink:
priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine
and stagger because of strong drink;
they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit;
no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12). Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies. Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

9 Whom shall he give instruction?
Whom shall he enlighten with revelation?
Weanlings weaned from milk,
those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,
a trifle here, a trifle there.

Although Jehovah wants to give his people “instruction” and “revelation,” they are but babes and sucklings who haven’t developed far enough to digest more than milk: “Everyone who uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe” (Hebrews 5:13). Ephraim’s mode of learning is still “line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” (saw lasaw saw lasaw qaw laqaw qaw laqaw ze‘ir sam ze‘ir sam). Assonance and alliteration parody their rote method of learning that consists of parroting back what their leaders teach.

11 Therefore, by incomprehensible speech
and a strange tongue
must he speak to these people,
12 to whom he said, This is rest; let the weary rest!
This is a respite! But they would not listen.

The lesser portion of Jehovah’s word proves fatefully insufficient to save “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—from being slain and taken captive by their enemies (vv 2-3, 13, 22). The only way that remains for Jehovah to speak to his people that may induce them to repent is through the “incomprehensible speech” and “strange tongue” of the alien Assyrian invaders (Isaiah 33:18-19; 54:16-17). Assuming that the lesser law they labor under is, in fact, the whole law, Jehovah’s people who have grown “weary” of it now reject Jehovah’s “rest” and “respite” that characterize his higher law.

13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:
Line upon line, line upon line,
a trifle here, a trifle there, that,
persisting, they might lapse into stumbling
and break themselves,
become ensnared and be taken captive.

Instead of receiving a greater portion of the “word of Jehovah” through divine revelation, the people of Ephraim remain ensconced in its lesser version as that is all they know. The end result is their ruination: “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts, making him your fear, him your awe. And [to you] he will be a sanctuary, but to the two houses of Israel a stumbling block or obstructing rock, and a snare, catching unawares the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Many will stumble into them, and when they fall shall be broken, and when they become ensnared shall be taken captive” (Isaiah 8:13-15; cf. 5:13; 42:18-25)."
Thank you for this Isaiah recap! Great are the words of Isaiah!
3 Ne 23:1 And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to search these things. Yea, a commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.
2 For surely he spake as touching all things concerning my people which are of the house of Israel; therefore it must needs be that he must speak also to the Gentiles.
3 And all things that he spake have been and shall be, even according to the words which he spake.
4 Therefore give heed to my words; write the things which I have told you; and according to the time and the will of the Father they shall go forth unto the Gentiles.
5 And whosoever will hearken unto my words and repenteth and is baptized, the same shall be saved. Search the prophets, for many there be that testify of these things.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I believe he will be known after the start of the tribulations.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 18th, 2023, 6:32 pm I believe he will be known after the start of the tribulations.
I'm beginning to question whether we'll still be wondering who the David Servant will be 20 yrs from now.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: May 18th, 2023, 6:34 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 18th, 2023, 6:32 pm I believe he will be known after the start of the tribulations.
I'm beginning to question whether we'll still be wondering who the David Servant will be 20 yrs from now.
Nope.

He has been identified by a select few, including his Patriarch.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on May 19th, 2023, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The people that want an external savior will have to learn what that is all about. In their own world line.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

I AM wrote: April 17th, 2019, 10:57 am
--------------
We should each consider ourselves that servant
The servant referred to throughout the Book of Isaiah, and as you shared in your copypasta, can be read as the collective servants of the last days AND as the Lord's own right hand, his arm of salvation, one like Moses, OMAS, etc.
(Gileadi)
"Word links to a “servant” in the Book of Isaiah are two kinds: (1) God’s collective servant—his people Israel; and (2) his individual servant—Jehovah’s forerunner who restores his people to prepare them for Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth"

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:43 pm
Nope.

I wonder if they are deceived in this matter.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

logonbump wrote: May 19th, 2023, 2:27 am
I AM wrote: April 17th, 2019, 10:57 am
--------------
We should each consider ourselves that servant
The servant referred to throughout the Book of Isaiah, and as you shared in your copypasta, can be read as the collective servants of the last days AND as the Lord's own right hand, his arm of salvation, one like Moses, OMAS, etc.
(Gileadi)
"Word links to a “servant” in the Book of Isaiah are two kinds: (1) God’s collective servant—his people Israel; and (2) his individual servant—Jehovah’s forerunner who restores his people to prepare them for Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth"
I haven't really studied out this subject. Doesn't it seem like the scriptures that reference him imply that he is a single person? I think there is one in the D&C that seems to be very specific that he will take the leadership position of the church as the sitting prophet is taken out as if by lightening ....

Maybe it's a combination of individuals and a main leader. An army of Davids... ...kinda sounds funny

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:55 pm
The people that want an external savior will have to learn what that is all about. In their own world line.
well... this is an interesting topic that you mention.

The archetype event of Egypt vs Israelites comes to mind. It took a man of God-given-power to give physical freedom to the Israelites. Seems like today. There is nowhere for the freedom seeking man to go to. It's all under one babylonian umbrella. The bible and many ancients texts speak of a catastrophic shakeup and some mention that 'god-men' will return. (of course there are many meanings to that term).

it appears that there will be heroes just as there have been throughout history. Villains and heroes run in cycles.

People do get what they want. An external savior for an external body. Not that it means anything 'real', but it serves it's purpose. If it does happen, I can't say whether I'll be watching from afar or dive into the drama of driving back 'evil'. Doing one thing is as good as doing another. The funny thing is that in this dimension of the universe, 'evil' can't be conquered, it can only be subdued. Without 'evil' the 'good' wouldn't have anyone to fight against. The glory of being good would lose it's savor. It's a balance of illusions. ... at least...for now.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I do not know all the details of the future lines but there are things that need to happebn as part of the divine plot narrative

I prefer logon s more equal pov of this role but it is not a name or role i study or resonate with. After all, having already been saved and born again, there is no need to be saved again and again and again. That is somebody crippled that cannot help themselves. Not a sovereign son and daughter of god, given power over whatever.

I begin to wonder when exavtly this salvation via endless wars and civs blowing up, ceases. Just how many times does earth have to kill a mortalciviluzation to save it before we r actually u know saved?

Therein lies the answer in the asking.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

Nope.

“The ark of Zion will be steadied before it sinks. The hand of the Lord holding the sceptre of power shall come upon it in the hour appointed, a messenger from the Light a great Angel (Gabriel also carries Elias title) shall prepare the way.”

https://www.thechurchnews.com/1994/3/12 ... priesthood

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

The Davidic Servant will not have anything to do with the church.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Nope.

What happened to your pigeon’s leg?

Lynnrd57
captain of 10

Post by Lynnrd57 »

Here's something interesting that is related to OP...
Revelation given to Denver Snuffer Jr., 10 September, 2011.
On the 10th day of September, 2011 the word of the Lord said to me, You shall no longer be called Denver, but your name shall be called David. I was startled to hear this, and it troubled me. I regarded David as an adulterer and a murderer, who killed Uriah to hide his adultery. In response to Nathan’s parable of the rich man who took the poor man’s lamb in 2 Samuel 4:12, David condemned himself to die for his sin. If David considered himself worthy to die, then should I not also condemn David? The more I reflected on this, the more troubled I became. I asked God to give to me another name, not the unwanted David.

For a day and a half my distress grew, and I prayed repeatedly to have the name changed. I feared it memorialized and perhaps also foreshadowed failure and rebellion. I did not want to have the Lord view me as either rebellious or a failure. I thought the name was detestable, the name of a bloody man who was unfit to build the Lord’s house, whose family was torn apart by infighting. After a day and a half of prayer asking to change the name, the Lord answered in a perfectly mild voice saying, I thought it no great insult to be called the Son of David.

His gentle response cut my heart and made me ashamed. I learned David means: Beloved of God. This made me all the more embarrassed at how meanly I had reacted and spoken to the Lord about His gift to me. Instead of thinking it an unworthy name, I concluded I was unworthy of His gift. I asked Him to forgive me and he frankly did so. I am an ignorant and prideful man.

I expected to keep this private, and after doing so for six years, I have been commanded to make this known.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 12:05 pm I do not know all the details of the future lines but there are things that need to happebn as part of the divine plot narrative

I prefer logon s more equal pov of this role but it is not a name or role i study or resonate with. After all, having already been saved and born again, there is no need to be saved again and again and again. That is somebody crippled that cannot help themselves. Not a sovereign son and daughter of god, given power over whatever.

I begin to wonder when exavtly this salvation via endless wars and civs blowing up, ceases. Just how many times does earth have to kill a mortalciviluzation to save it before we r actually u know saved?

Therein lies the answer in the asking.
cyclic .

wash, rinse repeat .

souls are immortal in a mortal dimension. Mortal means it Dies.

so, we repeat in different venues which benefit us.

I'm beginning to think that all within time is a static book that just sits there. All of time...from beginning to end. ...just sits there , comprised of 1 quadrillion X 1quadrillion pages.

Entering a mortal realm, we are 'born' into a page in time. We move through the script for an allotment of pages until our story concludes in 'death' and then we exit the script.

I had an experience once that was over-the-top bizarre which indicated that the foregoing theory just might be true. I can't reconcile the experience with any other hypothesis. In a nutshell, It's all known and it's all scripted and we move through it. Our choices are already written as well as the chaos factor and coincidences . We've made the choices, now we are here experiencing them.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Alaris wrote: April 16th, 2019, 11:42 pm Knowledge is a big part of what the Davidic Servant will have, yet sadly according to Isaiah 28, Ephraim will be stuck on milk and full of pride. That's what it will look like. Some guy will show up with knowledge. Most will think they already know better.

Isaiah 28:1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.
5 ¶ In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,
6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.
7 ¶ But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.
9 ¶ Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

3 Nephi 20:45 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him, for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

And another

D&C 85:7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God

Our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, will perform some of His mightiest works between now and when He comes again. We will see miraculous indications that God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, preside over this Church in majesty and glory. But in coming days, it will not be possible to survive spiritually without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost. ~Russell M. Nelson

Did the Q15 remove Isaiah from their scriptures? Or do they simply refuse to read truth?
Perhaps neither because they can not understand it? Yet, how can that be, being that they claim to be PSRs?
The part Alaris quoted above seems simple enough. Pretty straight forward. A 5 year old could grasp it.

Those that do not want to be in the right, lean left. This gives them satan's view of every thing. That way, they can see the advantages of abortion, property tax, labor unions, reductions of freedom for your own good, the covid hoax, and other Luciferian principles. Klaus Schwab has a captive audience. Not a single one of them follow Christ, though.

How is it that Isaiah saw our day thousands of years ago? We see it today and recognize his truth. Yet the Q15 are deniers of God's word. Refusing to accept Isaiah. Calling the death shot a godsend.

Who is more evil, Klaus, a dedicated disciple of satan, preparing the sheep for slaughter, with the remaining imprisoned by satan on the throne? Or Russell M. Nelson, a man trained in medicine, that leads the sheep to slaughter in order to appease Schwab and satan?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

The deluded hooligans who are (on a human scale) running and ruining this world are trying to summon subterranean giants and horrors from the abyssal deep (do they think because they're in cahoots that they'll be permitted to live forever as gods)? The type of delusion to destroy ones own land, ones own people, and ones own civilisational culture, is a uniquely satanic one.

When Goliath is there to challenge/accuse Israel, he is described in hebrew as being "the man of the 'in between'", not only an epithet describing a mighty`warrior who was characterised by their capability and tenacity to stroll out in between the battle lines (to issue a challenge), but also speaks to the inherently *ambiguous* nature & identity of the nephilim`giant, the nephilim being ambiguous by nature, since they are the bastard offspring b/w heaven (forsworn sons of God) & earth (uncovered daughters of Adam). The nephilim were also ambiguous and hybridic in terms of their practices (you are what you do), which was stuff like hybridizing/"sin[ning]`against animals", and all other manner of things that should not be mixed.

Here is a very interesting argument that literally the entire Law of Moses was "added" on account of the antediluvian forbidden teachings that the watchers gave mankind, which were *founded* on this metaphysical principle of *porous borders* & demonic admixture and because of the cataclysmic effects that their nephilim children wrought on Creation. And it *does* kinda make sense, just how blaring the Noahic echoes are in the Law itself, as well as the events surrounding it. A fundamental |pillar| and tenet of the Law is the taboo against forbidden mixture, whether it's human sexuality, human diet, human clothing, etc etc. Isaiah condemning the nephilim seed for "mixing drinks" has a lot more connotation and theological weight than the modern reader might initially surmise.

When David is confronted with the gigantic foe, the narrative frames Goliath as being someone as 'a blast from the past', not only in terms of the nephilim of antiquity, but also in terms of his armour. The scripture goes to great length to describe Goliaths bronzewear, which is a callback to the antediluvian metalsmiths of Cain's lineage who invent metallurgy and the forging of war implements. Goliath is portrayed like a video game 'boss', who is emblematic of a larger more cosmic sort of paradigm, and is presented almost as a type of time traveller, a monstrous, snakely apparition from a dreamworld or a nightmare.

David then strikes the serpentine bully with a head-shot, and then draws a mystery`sword from the hollow place to finish the job.

God inspired David to take up Goliath's battle challenge at least in part to punish the giant for his insolence/boasting. This is what the primordial sea-dragon who opposed JHWH's endeavour to construct a creation.
  • Psalm 89
    8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? ['O Jehovah, who is a strong Jehovah like unto thee?'] or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
    9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
    10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

^the idea of *dismemberment*, of turning the singular uniform body and then dis-integrating the larger identity into multiple disparate parts. It's what God did to Babel (terminally fracturing the language`system/Logos which they had taken for granted,, it's what God did to the Temple of Jerusalem which was to have "not one stone upon another", it's what God did to the insolent sea-dragon, He cut her in "pieces":
  • Isaiah 51
    9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LOrs; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab [in pieces], and wounded the dragon?

10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?
The philistines are literally known-as and referred-to as "the sea people's", further cementing the link between Goliath the accusatory warrior, and Rahab/Lotan, the accusatory aquasnake. One of them God decapitates/dismembers, while David serves as a type of Christ in the more localised version:

Psalm 89
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is *slain*; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
  • 1 Samuel 17
    51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and *slew* him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

As I've said before, David killing Goliath is the same as Joshua driving out the nephilim clans from the land of Canaan, but on a more localised scale. Goliath taunting the armies of Israel is like the primordial leviathan who taunted God in the still, fluid watery meaninglessness that prevailed before God *spoke*, "let there be light" (aka, language).

So what does this mean for the end times, and the "Davidic servant"?

It probably means we are on the verge of seeing a very real, a very *ancient* "Goliath", a nephilimic blast from the past, with all the intellectual wisdom, all the brute strength-of-arm, and perhaps above all, all the technological know-how, stuff that the forsworn angels illicitly taught to Cain's fallen lineage, so as to endow them with earthly power/force, as opposed to heavenly purity/authority.

Will there be an AI tyrant who takes over all the digital and technological grid of the modern world, which a certain "David", somehow, *inexplicably* defeats, aka the Rev 13 maritime "beast from the sea" who sustains a "deadly wound" which is subsequently healed.

I could definitely sea the DS as being the one who standa up against AI, or against the antediluvian technocracy which has arisen in the midst of us, and somehow manage to grapple-with and overcome it... until the deadly wound is healed, the 2nd beast from the "land" comes up, and everyone blames the DS for appearing to seemingly make things infinitely worse, when in reality, the DS will have paradoxically have dealt that mortal serpent-wound, which is why Isaiah speaks in the past and present tense.

Isaiah 51
9 Art *thou* not it hat hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

10 Art *thou* not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?

The whole world will be making the connections to the historical and world-renowned 'David and Goliath' story, the similarities and parallels will be that stark. I agree with Robin Hood in that the scope of the DS will be fundamentally larger than the scope of the LDS Church itself, nonetheless I do think this is a chief peculiar people. Good thing we got money 💰 (innit 😉)
abijah wrote: March 17th, 2023, 5:25 pmfluid[/b], they are subtle and manipulable. This is 2
why this stuff is so associated with Cain's lineage, the nephilim and ultimately Babylon ----> because of the capability of plundering that which was meant for beauty in order to make an illusion.

The answer to a foreign serpent slithering into your garden *isn't* to not talk to it and hope it goes away. The answer to freedom from Egypt *doesn't* include not playing ball with her enchanters. Serpents and serpent-worshippers can cast their magic culture spells, but in the end it only ends up being ammunition I think.
abijah wrote: November 19th, 2021, 10:34 amI've heard tell that Lucifer used to be the heavenly choirmaster. Does that indicate a job opening? 🤔
  • 1 Chronicles 15
    David also commanded the chiefs of the Levites to appoint their brothers as the singers who should play loudly on musical instruments, on harps and lyres and cymbals, to raise sounds of joy.
I've also heard tell that Lady`Lotan can play a mean tune.. ♫ 🤫
  • Psalm 104
    Here is the sea, great and wide, which teems with creatures... There go the ships, and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it.
Maybe the whole "my snek can beat up ur snek" thing between Moses vs Pharaoh's enchanters includes certain other connotations..? 🤔

maybe the Davidic servant and Lady`Zions' choirs will play better music than the super`AI overlord can come up with, lol get rekt

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Robin Hood wrote: May 19th, 2023, 2:33 pm The Davidic Servant will not have anything to do with the church.
I completely agree,
only that I believe - he could be or have been a member of the church -
the same church - that he now will preach repentance to
and tell The Drunkards of Ephraim of their follies and sins.

He could even be in this forum - and yet no one would even know it - not even him -
until the Lord empowers him.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Sounds like a super hero movie ala marvek heh

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Fred wrote: May 20th, 2023, 2:12 pm
Alaris wrote: April 16th, 2019, 11:42 pm Knowledge is a big part of what the Davidic Servant will have, yet sadly according to Isaiah 28, Ephraim will be stuck on milk and full of pride. That's what it will look like. Some guy will show up with knowledge. Most will think they already know better.

And another

Did the Q15 remove Isaiah from their scriptures? Or do they simply refuse to read truth?
Perhaps neither because they can not understand it? Yet, how can that be, being that they claim to be PSRs?
The part Alaris quoted above seems simple enough. Pretty straight forward. A 5 year old could grasp it.

Those that do not want to be in the right, lean left. This gives them satan's view of every thing. That way, they can see the advantages of abortion, property tax, labor unions, reductions of freedom for your own good, the covid hoax, and other Luciferian principles. Klaus Schwab has a captive audience. Not a single one of them follow Christ, though.

How is it that Isaiah saw our day thousands of years ago? We see it today and recognize his truth. Yet the Q15 are deniers of God's word. Refusing to accept Isaiah. Calling the death shot a godsend.

Who is more evil, Klaus, a dedicated disciple of satan, preparing the sheep for slaughter, with the remaining imprisoned by satan on the throne? Or Russell M. Nelson, a man trained in medicine, that leads the sheep to slaughter in order to appease Schwab and satan?
why would the church want to recognize and accept Isaiah and that he is speaking about them
and these last days, when Isaiah's words condemn them.

Not to even mention not wanting to recognize and make important
the Commandment the Lord gave in 3 Nephi
"that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah."