This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is a great post u should make your own thread and archive it.
abijah wrote: May 20th, 2023, 5:23 pm The deluded hooligans who are (on a human scale) running and ruining this world are trying to summon subterranean giants and horrors from the abyssal deep (do they think because they're in cahoots that they'll be permitted to live forever as gods)? The type of delusion to destroy ones own land, ones own people, and ones own civilisational culture, is a uniquely satanic one.

When Goliath is there to challenge/accuse Israel, he is described in hebrew as being "the man of the 'in between'", not only an epithet describing a mighty`warrior who was characterised by their capability and tenacity to stroll out in between the battle lines (to issue a challenge), but also speaks to the inherently *ambiguous* nature & identity of the nephilim`giant, the nephilim being ambiguous by nature, since they are the bastard offspring b/w heaven (forsworn sons of God) & earth (uncovered daughters of Adam). The nephilim were also ambiguous and hybridic in terms of their practices (you are what you do), which was stuff like hybridizing/"sin[ning]`against animals", and all other manner of things that should not be mixed.

Here is a very interesting argument that literally the entire Law of Moses was "added" on account of the antediluvian forbidden teachings that the watchers gave mankind, which were *founded* on this metaphysical principle of *porous borders* & demonic admixture and because of the cataclysmic effects that their nephilim children wrought on Creation. And it *does* kinda make sense, just how blaring the Noahic echoes are in the Law itself, as well as the events surrounding it. A fundamental |pillar| and tenet of the Law is the taboo against forbidden mixture, whether it's human sexuality, human diet, human clothing, etc etc. Isaiah condemning the nephilim seed for "mixing drinks" has a lot more connotation and theological weight than the modern reader might initially surmise.

When David is confronted with the gigantic foe, the narrative frames Goliath as being someone as 'a blast from the past', not only in terms of the nephilim of antiquity, but also in terms of his armour. The scripture goes to great length to describe Goliaths bronzewear, which is a callback to the antediluvian metalsmiths of Cain's lineage who invent metallurgy and the forging of war implements. Goliath is portrayed like a video game 'boss', who is emblematic of a larger more cosmic sort of paradigm, and is presented almost as a type of time traveller, a monstrous, snakely apparition from a dreamworld or a nightmare.

David then strikes the serpentine bully with a head-shot, and then draws a mystery`sword from the hollow place to finish the job.

God inspired David to take up Goliath's battle challenge at least in part to punish the giant for his insolence/boasting. This is what the primordial sea-dragon who opposed JHWH's endeavour to construct a creation.
  • Psalm 89
    8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? ['O Jehovah, who is a strong Jehovah like unto thee?'] or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
    9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
    10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

^the idea of *dismemberment*, of turning the singular uniform body and then dis-integrating the larger identity into multiple disparate parts. It's what God did to Babel (terminally fracturing the language`system/Logos which they had taken for granted,, it's what God did to the Temple of Jerusalem which was to have "not one stone upon another", it's what God did to the insolent sea-dragon, He cut her in "pieces":
  • Isaiah 51
    9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LOrs; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab [in pieces], and wounded the dragon?

10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?
The philistines are literally known-as and referred-to as "the sea people's", further cementing the link between Goliath the accusatory warrior, and Rahab/Lotan, the accusatory aquasnake. One of them God decapitates/dismembers, while David serves as a type of Christ in the more localised version:

Psalm 89
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is *slain*; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
  • 1 Samuel 17
    51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and *slew* him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

As I've said before, David killing Goliath is the same as Joshua driving out the nephilim clans from the land of Canaan, but on a more localised scale. Goliath taunting the armies of Israel is like the primordial leviathan who taunted God in the still, fluid watery meaninglessness that prevailed before God *spoke*, "let there be light" (aka, language).

So what does this mean for the end times, and the "Davidic servant"?

It probably means we are on the verge of seeing a very real, a very *ancient* "Goliath", a nephilimic blast from the past, with all the intellectual wisdom, all the brute strength-of-arm, and perhaps above all, all the technological know-how, stuff that the forsworn angels illicitly taught to Cain's fallen lineage, so as to endow them with earthly power/force, as opposed to heavenly purity/authority.

Will there be an AI tyrant who takes over all the digital and technological grid of the modern world, which a certain "David", somehow, *inexplicably* defeats, aka the Rev 13 maritime "beast from the sea" who sustains a "deadly wound" which is subsequently healed.

I could definitely sea the DS as being the one who standa up against AI, or against the antediluvian technocracy which has arisen in the midst of us, and somehow manage to grapple-with and overcome it... until the deadly wound is healed, the 2nd beast from the "land" comes up, and everyone blames the DS for appearing to seemingly make things infinitely worse, when in reality, the DS will have paradoxically have dealt that mortal serpent-wound, which is why Isaiah speaks in the past and present tense.

Isaiah 51
9 Art *thou* not it hat hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

10 Art *thou* not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?

The whole world will be making the connections to the historical and world-renowned 'David and Goliath' story, the similarities and parallels will be that stark. I agree with Robin Hood in that the scope of the DS will be fundamentally larger than the scope of the LDS Church itself, nonetheless I do think this is a chief peculiar people. Good thing we got money 💰 (innit 😉)
abijah wrote: March 17th, 2023, 5:25 pmfluid[/b], they are subtle and manipulable. This is 2
why this stuff is so associated with Cain's lineage, the nephilim and ultimately Babylon ----> because of the capability of plundering that which was meant for beauty in order to make an illusion.

The answer to a foreign serpent slithering into your garden *isn't* to not talk to it and hope it goes away. The answer to freedom from Egypt *doesn't* include not playing ball with her enchanters. Serpents and serpent-worshippers can cast their magic culture spells, but in the end it only ends up being ammunition I think.
abijah wrote: November 19th, 2021, 10:34 amI've heard tell that Lucifer used to be the heavenly choirmaster. Does that indicate a job opening? 🤔
  • 1 Chronicles 15
    David also commanded the chiefs of the Levites to appoint their brothers as the singers who should play loudly on musical instruments, on harps and lyres and cymbals, to raise sounds of joy.
I've also heard tell that Lady`Lotan can play a mean tune.. ♫ 🤫
  • Psalm 104
    Here is the sea, great and wide, which teems with creatures... There go the ships, and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it.
Maybe the whole "my snek can beat up ur snek" thing between Moses vs Pharaoh's enchanters includes certain other connotations..? 🤔

maybe the Davidic servant and Lady`Zions' choirs will play better music than the super`AI overlord can come up with, lol get rekt

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Brighidara wrote: May 18th, 2023, 6:10 pm
I AM wrote: April 17th, 2019, 9:59 am I believe this will be what it will look like,
and what the circumstance will be.

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... sy#p913767

"because of our apostasy, with church leaders wanting to make their own decisions and go their own way over the years, instead of seeking the Lord and being guided and receiving more revelation from Him,
we no longer receive revelation and Jesus Christ no longer directs the church and has left us to deal with the consequences of our own decisions (not revelations) and the judgments that are now to come down on the church.

as far as "deeper things"
wait tell the Lord's end-time servant comes with the sealed portion - the words of Christ.
I'm sure you'll be one of those who will reject him, as will the church, and then be
"cut off from among my people who are of the covenant."
And I'm sure you would have been one of the ones in the church who rejected Christ when He came to His own people.

3 Nephi 21

11 Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles, (it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.

*** Remember - "Jesus Christ who himself was sent of God, outside of church hierarchy, from humble and unlikely circumstances, to call people to repentance. The existing establishment of religious authority, most notably the Pharisees, claimed to be the conduit to God. Thus, when the Conduit himself appeared before them, rebuking them with simplicity and boldness, they, following the pattern, desired to exile him."

The Lord's end-time Davidic Servant (marred servant)
A servant of God who cries repentance to the Lord's latter-day people who have lapsed into apostasy from their destined mission to establish the kingdom of God on the earth.
He will be marred by them and then healed by the Lord in conjunction with a marvelous deliverance of an awakened remnant who will build Zion.
The Davidic Servant will be to the Mormons what Joseph Smith was to Christianity and what Jesus Christ was to the Jews and what Moses was to Paganism -- a quantum leap forward; new wine, unfit for old bottles.

Most importantly, he is to the Mormons what Jesus was to the Jews. He is the second advent of Messiah.
He is the one mighty and strong sent to set the house of God in order.

The Mormons are prophesied to mar the Davidic Servant, in a parallel to the Jews' crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The triumphal regeneration or healing following that marring will be on a parallel with the resurrection. And as Jesus' mission was about individual salvation, the Davidic Servant's mission will be about societal salvation; and in conjunction with his healing will come a miraculous deliverance from the governmental beast which will have taken a stranglehold upon the entire earth at that point. A nation will be born in a day.
The kingdom of God will be established on earth, no more to be thrown down. It will be Zion, a celestial people and city. It will start small, but will eventually (after the next 1000 years) fill the whole earth.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity, and the kingdom will be taken from them and given back to the house of Israel. Then is when the 144,000 go forth to bring in as many as will to the church of the firstborn, which is a celestial order. The world at large will still be very wicked during this time, for the final purgings of the whole earth have not yet happened. The Jews will not yet be converted.

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people whom God saves in the end but those who are rejected by the majority. These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

Isaiah 5

13 Therefore are my people exiled without knowing why;their best men die of famine,their masses perish with thirst.

Without divine revelation—without direct knowledge communicated from Israel’s God—his people remain vulnerable to the tide of world events that determines their fate.
Instead, they could have determined their own fate (Isaiah 8:13-15; 28:7-13). The word “knowledge” (da‘at)—a covenant term—further signifies that his people no longer know their God. They may know about him; but they don’t know him in the way that he manifests himself personally to his elect (Isaiah 19:21; 52:6). If they did, they would not now perish nor be taken captive by their enemies (Isaiah 10:3-4; 14:16-17).

Isaiah 29

9 Procrastinate, and become bewildered;
preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help.
Be drunk, but not with wine;
stagger, but not from strong drink.
10 Jehovah has poured out on you
a spirit of deep sleep:
he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers.

Jehovah’s people who are here addressed are chronically delusional to the point of slumbering in a deep sleep. Having procrastinated the day of their salvation by buying into dreamlike deceptions and fantasies, they grow “bewildered” and “cry for help” when Jehovah’s judgments come upon them. As a people’s leaders generally reflect the people themselves, so all are spiritually “drunk” and “stagger” instead of walking straight. The prophets and seers—the people’s “eyes” and “heads”—can’t awaken them to spiritual realities because they themselves are intoxicated and asleep (Isaiah 28:7; 56:9-12).

13 But my Lord says, Because these people
approach me with the mouth
and pay me homage with their lips,
while their heart remains far from me—
their piety toward me consisting of
commandments of men learned by rote—
14 therefore it is that I shall again astound these people
with wonder upon wonder,
rendering void the knowledge of their sages
and the intelligence of their wise men insignificant.

The expression “these people”—which repudiates the covenant formula “my people”—reflects Jehovah’s people’s alienated state. Although they are religious, praying and giving lip service to Jehovah, their piety is superficial. Grounded in human teachings or precepts of men, their religion separates them from him instead bringing them into his presence. When Jehovah intervenes among them at the onset of his Day of Judgment, what their “sages” and “wise men” knew or thought they knew—what their scholars and professors had taught them—Jehovah wonderfully overturns (Isaiah 44:25; 52:15).

Isaiah 28
in part

7 These too have indulged in wine
and are giddy with strong drink:
priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine
and stagger because of strong drink;
they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit;
no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12). Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies. Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

9 Whom shall he give instruction?
Whom shall he enlighten with revelation?
Weanlings weaned from milk,
those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,
precept upon precept, precept upon precept;
a trifle here, a trifle there.

Although Jehovah wants to give his people “instruction” and “revelation,” they are but babes and sucklings who haven’t developed far enough to digest more than milk: “Everyone who uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe” (Hebrews 5:13). Ephraim’s mode of learning is still “line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” (saw lasaw saw lasaw qaw laqaw qaw laqaw ze‘ir sam ze‘ir sam). Assonance and alliteration parody their rote method of learning that consists of parroting back what their leaders teach.

11 Therefore, by incomprehensible speech
and a strange tongue
must he speak to these people,
12 to whom he said, This is rest; let the weary rest!
This is a respite! But they would not listen.

The lesser portion of Jehovah’s word proves fatefully insufficient to save “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—from being slain and taken captive by their enemies (vv 2-3, 13, 22). The only way that remains for Jehovah to speak to his people that may induce them to repent is through the “incomprehensible speech” and “strange tongue” of the alien Assyrian invaders (Isaiah 33:18-19; 54:16-17). Assuming that the lesser law they labor under is, in fact, the whole law, Jehovah’s people who have grown “weary” of it now reject Jehovah’s “rest” and “respite” that characterize his higher law.

13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:
Line upon line, line upon line,
precept upon precept, precept upon precept;
a trifle here, a trifle there, that,
persisting, they might lapse into stumbling
and break themselves,
become ensnared and be taken captive.

Instead of receiving a greater portion of the “word of Jehovah” through divine revelation, the people of Ephraim remain ensconced in its lesser version as that is all they know. The end result is their ruination: “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts, making him your fear, him your awe. And [to you] he will be a sanctuary, but to the two houses of Israel a stumbling block or obstructing rock, and a snare, catching unawares the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Many will stumble into them, and when they fall shall be broken, and when they become ensnared shall be taken captive” (Isaiah 8:13-15; cf. 5:13; 42:18-25)."
Thank you for this Isaiah recap! Great are the words of Isaiah!
3 Ne 23:1 And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to search these things. Yea, a commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.
2 For surely he spake as touching all things concerning my people which are of the house of Israel; therefore it must needs be that he must speak also to the Gentiles.
3 And all things that he spake have been and shall be, even according to the words which he spake.
4 Therefore give heed to my words; write the things which I have told you; and according to the time and the will of the Father they shall go forth unto the Gentiles.
5 And whosoever will hearken unto my words and repenteth and is baptized, the same shall be saved. Search the prophets, for many there be that testify of these things.
your welcome.

I was I AM in this forum back in 2019

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

His old testament posts have been some of my favorites on this forum🙏🙏
Ymarsakar wrote: May 21st, 2023, 8:58 am This is a great post u should make your own thread and archive it.
abijah wrote: May 20th, 2023, 5:23 pm The deluded hooligans who are (on a human scale) running and ruining this world are trying to summon subterranean giants and horrors from the abyssal deep (do they think because they're in cahoots that they'll be permitted to live forever as gods)? The type of delusion to destroy ones own land, ones own people, and ones own civilisational culture, is a uniquely satanic one.

When Goliath is there to challenge/accuse Israel, he is described in hebrew as being "the man of the 'in between'", not only an epithet describing a mighty`warrior who was characterised by their capability and tenacity to stroll out in between the battle lines (to issue a challenge), but also speaks to the inherently *ambiguous* nature & identity of the nephilim`giant, the nephilim being ambiguous by nature, since they are the bastard offspring b/w heaven (forsworn sons of God) & earth (uncovered daughters of Adam). The nephilim were also ambiguous and hybridic in terms of their practices (you are what you do), which was stuff like hybridizing/"sin[ning]`against animals", and all other manner of things that should not be mixed.

Here is a very interesting argument that literally the entire Law of Moses was "added" on account of the antediluvian forbidden teachings that the watchers gave mankind, which were *founded* on this metaphysical principle of *porous borders* & demonic admixture and because of the cataclysmic effects that their nephilim children wrought on Creation. And it *does* kinda make sense, just how blaring the Noahic echoes are in the Law itself, as well as the events surrounding it. A fundamental |pillar| and tenet of the Law is the taboo against forbidden mixture, whether it's human sexuality, human diet, human clothing, etc etc. Isaiah condemning the nephilim seed for "mixing drinks" has a lot more connotation and theological weight than the modern reader might initially surmise.

When David is confronted with the gigantic foe, the narrative frames Goliath as being someone as 'a blast from the past', not only in terms of the nephilim of antiquity, but also in terms of his armour. The scripture goes to great length to describe Goliaths bronzewear, which is a callback to the antediluvian metalsmiths of Cain's lineage who invent metallurgy and the forging of war implements. Goliath is portrayed like a video game 'boss', who is emblematic of a larger more cosmic sort of paradigm, and is presented almost as a type of time traveller, a monstrous, snakely apparition from a dreamworld or a nightmare.

David then strikes the serpentine bully with a head-shot, and then draws a mystery`sword from the hollow place to finish the job.

God inspired David to take up Goliath's battle challenge at least in part to punish the giant for his insolence/boasting. This is what the primordial sea-dragon who opposed JHWH's endeavour to construct a creation.
  • Psalm 89
    8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? ['O Jehovah, who is a strong Jehovah like unto thee?'] or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
    9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
    10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.

^the idea of *dismemberment*, of turning the singular uniform body and then dis-integrating the larger identity into multiple disparate parts. It's what God did to Babel (terminally fracturing the language`system/Logos which they had taken for granted,, it's what God did to the Temple of Jerusalem which was to have "not one stone upon another", it's what God did to the insolent sea-dragon, He cut her in "pieces":
  • Isaiah 51
    9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LOrs; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab [in pieces], and wounded the dragon?

10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?
The philistines are literally known-as and referred-to as "the sea people's", further cementing the link between Goliath the accusatory warrior, and Rahab/Lotan, the accusatory aquasnake. One of them God decapitates/dismembers, while David serves as a type of Christ in the more localised version:

Psalm 89
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is *slain*; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
  • 1 Samuel 17
    51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and *slew* him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

As I've said before, David killing Goliath is the same as Joshua driving out the nephilim clans from the land of Canaan, but on a more localised scale. Goliath taunting the armies of Israel is like the primordial leviathan who taunted God in the still, fluid watery meaninglessness that prevailed before God *spoke*, "let there be light" (aka, language).

So what does this mean for the end times, and the "Davidic servant"?

It probably means we are on the verge of seeing a very real, a very *ancient* "Goliath", a nephilimic blast from the past, with all the intellectual wisdom, all the brute strength-of-arm, and perhaps above all, all the technological know-how, stuff that the forsworn angels illicitly taught to Cain's fallen lineage, so as to endow them with earthly power/force, as opposed to heavenly purity/authority.

Will there be an AI tyrant who takes over all the digital and technological grid of the modern world, which a certain "David", somehow, *inexplicably* defeats, aka the Rev 13 maritime "beast from the sea" who sustains a "deadly wound" which is subsequently healed.

I could definitely sea the DS as being the one who standa up against AI, or against the antediluvian technocracy which has arisen in the midst of us, and somehow manage to grapple-with and overcome it... until the deadly wound is healed, the 2nd beast from the "land" comes up, and everyone blames the DS for appearing to seemingly make things infinitely worse, when in reality, the DS will have paradoxically have dealt that mortal serpent-wound, which is why Isaiah speaks in the past and present tense.

Isaiah 51
9 Art *thou* not it hat hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

10 Art *thou* not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?

The whole world will be making the connections to the historical and world-renowned 'David and Goliath' story, the similarities and parallels will be that stark. I agree with Robin Hood in that the scope of the DS will be fundamentally larger than the scope of the LDS Church itself, nonetheless I do think this is a chief peculiar people. Good thing we got money 💰 (innit 😉)
abijah wrote: March 17th, 2023, 5:25 pmfluid[/b], they are subtle and manipulable. This is 2
why this stuff is so associated with Cain's lineage, the nephilim and ultimately Babylon ----> because of the capability of plundering that which was meant for beauty in order to make an illusion.

The answer to a foreign serpent slithering into your garden *isn't* to not talk to it and hope it goes away. The answer to freedom from Egypt *doesn't* include not playing ball with her enchanters. Serpents and serpent-worshippers can cast their magic culture spells, but in the end it only ends up being ammunition I think.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I just watched a man named David call the LDS church to repentance on national TV. For misuse of tithing funds, fraud, and other impropriety.

I just find that interesting.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

The Antichrist is more likely to have the name David than the Davidic Servant imo

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

blitzinstripes wrote: May 21st, 2023, 12:50 pm I just watched a man named David call the LDS church to repentance on national TV. For misuse of tithing funds, fraud, and other impropriety.

2023 season is just starting. I look forward to the plot twists.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

blitzinstripes wrote: May 21st, 2023, 12:50 pm I just watched a man named David call the LDS church to repentance on national TV. For misuse of tithing funds, fraud, and other impropriety.

David is not his name.
He doesn't have to have the name David.
That is a servant name, like Elias - a title.
Elias - is a forerunner to the coming of Christ. Just as John the Baptist
was an Elias - a forerunner to Christ.
So this servant will be an Elias.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Being There wrote: May 21st, 2023, 5:43 pm

David is not his name.
yah, I'm waiting for the described "wild man" that lives in the wilderness eating locusts and honey. Someone that just about everyone will love to hate. The type that everyone will point fingers at saying "that CAN'T be him!" .

If he shows up wearing a suit and tie, that will be a stumbling block for me that I'll have to get over.

Your post does make me curious though. You state authoritatively that David 'is not his name'. How do you know that?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

FrankOne wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:24 pm

David is not his name.
yah, I'm waiting for the described "wild man" that lives in the wilderness eating locusts and honey. Someone that just about everyone will love to hate. The type that everyone will point fingers at saying "that CAN'T be him!" .

If he shows up wearing a suit and tie, that will be a stumbling block for me that I'll have to get over.

Your post does make me curious though. You state authoritatively that David 'is not his name'. How do you know that?
I thought I explained that.
Where does it say that his name is David ?

Jehovah’s Servant and Son—His Forerunner

by Avraham Gileadi Ph.D.

The third part of Isaiah's Seven-Part Structure, which parallels Isaiah 9,10,11,12 with 41,42,43,44,45,46, depicts the mission of God’s End-Time “servant” and “son” who prepares God’s people for Jehovah’s coming to the earth. The context of each group of chapters is the same: Israel’s End-Time restoration. This consists of God’s people’s physical release from bondage, new exodus, new wandering in the wilderness, return from exile, and reconquest of the Land. These and other literary interconnections between the two groups of chapters show that Jehovah’s “servant” who appears in Isaiah 41,42,43,44,45,46 is the same person as the Davidic “son” who appears in Isaiah 9,10,11,12.

While Isaiah 41,42,43,44,45,46 highlights the conditional phase of the servant’s mission to restore God’s people, Isaiah 9,10,11,12 highlights its unconditional phase—that is, a phase subsequent to the servant’s restoration of God’s people. Spiritual and political enemies that he has to deal with include idolaters and the king of Assyria.

The restorative events of Israel’s release from bondage, new exodus, new wandering in the wilderness, return from exile, and reconquest of the Land conclude with God’s presence with people in Zion (Isaiah 12:1–6; 46:13). The role of God’s servant and son thus resembles that of Moses, who sought to prepare God’s people to meet God.
___________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.isaiahexplained.com/resource ... ime-events

24. The Davidic Monarchy

The institution of kings in Israel comes in response to repeated threats to the nation from the surrounding peoples during the reign of Israel’s judges. When Israel regresses in it allegiance to its God, it begins to lose his divine protection. Exacerbating the situation is that no unifying societal structure exists that governs people’s actions: “In those days there was no king in Israel, and every man did what was right in his own eyes” (Judges 17:6). On various occasions, judges such as Gideon are able to rally some of the Israel’s tribes to meet these enemy threats. But when the Philistines and other nations imperil Israel’s very existence, Israel’s elders come to the prophet Samuel and demand a king, one who can command all of Israel’s tribes to defend their land: “Make us a king to judge us like all the nations” (1 Samuel 8:5).

Under the terms of the Sinai Covenant, Israel as a whole has been required to keep God’s law in order for the people to receive his divine protection. Under the terms of the Davidic Covenant, on the other hand—which God institutes in response to Israel’s demands for a king—he requires only that the king to keeps his law while the people are required to keep the king’s law. Both covenants follow the pattern of ancient Near Eastern emperor–vassal covenants, in which Israel’s God plays the role of emperor and the people or their king play the role of vassal. For the people of Israel, the Davidic Covenant thus constitutes a lesser law—they now merely need to obey their king to obtain God’s protection. For the king, however, the Davidic Covenant is a higher law as he is now answerable for his people’s disloyalties to Israel’s God in order for God to extend his protection.

As all subsequent messianic prophecies and their fulfillment are based on these covenant patterns, it is important to gain a clear understanding of them or the idea of a messiah can lead to confusion. Why do Jews and Christians, for example retain such divergent messianic hopes—Jews anticipating a messiah who obtains his people’s divine protection or temporal salvation, and Christian adhering solely to the idea of a spiritual messiah, one who obtains his people salvation from sin? In Isaiah’s repeat scenario of ancient events, God’s raising up a Davidic king—his end-time servant—follows the type of his raising up King David in response to his people’s need for divine protection. That occurs at a time when his people’s enemies are imperiling their very existence, just as their enemies did anciently.

God’s end-time servant, in other words, fulfills Jewish expectations of a temporal messiah, one who answers for his people’s disloyalties to Israel’s God in the pattern of ancient Near Eastern emperor–vassal covenants. The idea of a Christian messiah, on the other hand—of a spiritual savior as vested in Jesus of Nazareth—has no precedent in the past that repeats itself in the end-time. Jehovah/Jesus doesn’t come to do physical battle in wars with Israel’s enemies in the pattern of King David—God’s servant does. Nor is the role of redeeming God’s people from their sins an end-time role. Rather, in an end-time context, Jehovah comes on the earth to reign as King of Zion after his servant has prepared a people to meet their God. In the interim, Jehovah gives his servant the victory over his enemies as he did King David. As a forerunner of Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth, the servant gathers and reunites Israel’s tribes, builds the temple in Jerusalem to which Jehovah comes, and establishes the political kingdom of God on the earth over which Jehovah reigns. Each messianic individual, in other words, plays a separate but complementary role.

King David and his righteous heirs, notably King Hezekiah, nevertheless act as types on a temporal level of Jehovah/Jesus’ proxy role on behalf of his people in obtaining their spiritual salvation. When projecting the idea of a spiritual messiah, Isaiah creates a composite of types: (1) of a Davidic king who is prosecuted on account of his people’s disloyalties to God in the pattern of emperor–vassal covenants (Isaiah 53:4–6, 8); and (2) of a sacrificial lamb that acts as “an offering for guilt” (‘asam) under the Law of Moses (Isaiah 53:7, 10). That is different from what most messianic prophecies depict, which deal with the redemptive mission of a latter-day David. As noted, moreover, Isaiah doesn’t predict the earthly mission of a spiritual messiah as an end-time event, only as one that God’s arm—his servant—points to it when seeking to renew end-time Israel’s allegiance to its God (Isaiah 53:1).

David’s rise to kingship—on the heels of Saul’s demise—provides a type of the rise of God’s end-time servant from an obscure background to prominence to displace a fallen leader. We observe this when God commands the prophet Samuel to anoint a son of Jesse: “When Jesse made seven of his sons pass in front of Samuel, Samuel said to Jesse, ‘Jehovah hasn’t chosen these.’ And Samuel said to Jesse, ‘Are all your children here?’ And he said, ‘There is still the youngest and he is keeping the flock.’ Then Samuel said to Jesse, ‘Send and fetch him, for we won’t sit down until he comes here.’ So he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy and altogether of a comely appearance and goodly to look upon. And Jehovah said, ‘Arise and anoint him for this is the one.’ Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers. And the Spirit of Jehovah came upon David from that day forward” (1 Samuel 16:10–13).

After David has ruled seven years over Judah and shown himself victorious over Israel’s enemies, the northern tribes ask that he rule also over them: “Then all the tribes of Israel came to David in Hebron and spoke, saying, ‘See, we are your bone and flesh. Also, in times past, when Saul was king over us, you were the one who led out and brought in Israel, and Jehovah said to you, “You will feed my people Israel and you will be a captain over Israel.”’ So all the elders of Israel came to the king in Hebron, and King David made a compact with them in Hebron before Jehovah, and they anointed David king over Israel. David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty-three years over all of Israel and Judah” (2 Samuel 5:1–5).

Among David’s many accomplishments on behalf of Israel are his slaying the giant Goliath when the Philistines are about to overwhelm Israel (1 Samuel 17:31–51); slaying Israel’s enemies the Philistines with a great slaughter (1 Samuel 19:8; 23:5; 2 Samuel 5:18–25); delivering Israelite cities from the power of the Philistines (1 Samuel 23:5); suffering trials and afflictions on account of Saul, Israel’s first king, who makes him an outlaw and numbers him with criminals—while he remains loyal to Saul at all times (1 Samuel 18:10–11; 19:9–12; 20:34–41; 21:10–13; 22:1–5, 14; 23:6–26; 27:1); sparing Saul’s life on two occasions when Saul seeks to kill him (1 Samuel 24:3–19; 26:7–25); slaying Israel’s enemies the Amalekites and dividing their spoil among the people (1 Samuel 30:8–31); and conquering many nations and peoples of his empire and ruling them with justice and righteousness (2 Samuel 8:1–18; 10:1–19; 12:26–31).
These typify many things God’s end-time servant does.

After David proves loyal to Israel’s God at all times, Jehovah makes an unconditional covenant with him after the pattern of ancient Near Eastern emperor–vassal covenants: “I have found David my servant. With my holy oil I have anointed him. With him my hand will be established. My arm also will strengthen him. The enemy will not coerce him, nor the sons of wickedness afflict him. I will beat down his foes before his face and plague those who hate him. But my faithfulness and my mercy will be with him, and in my name will his horn be exalted. I will set his hand in the sea and his right hand in the rivers. He will cry to me, ‘You are my father, my God, the rock of my salvation.’ And I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy will I keep with him evermore and my covenant will stand fast with him. I will make his offspring endure forever and his throne as the days of heaven” (Psalm 89:20–29; compare Jeremiah 33:19–26).

These things typify God’s dealings with his end-time servant. Part III of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure (Isaiah 9–12; 41–46) depicts the servant undergoing a descent phase of trials and afflictions in the pattern of King David that is the prelude to his ascent phase. Acting as a proxy savior of his people as did David, the servant obtains their divine protection—at which point God exalts him and makes with him an unconditional covenant as he did with David. Jehovah first anoints his servant, an aspect that Isaiah covers under the servant’s Cyrus persona: “Thus says Jehovah to his anointed, to Cyrus, whom I grasp by the right hand” (Isaiah 45:1; emphasis added). An emperor’s grasping of a vassal by the right hand signifies his appointing the vassal to a particular task—in this instance, the overthrow of nations and peoples in order to release Israel’s captives (Isaiah 45:1–4, 13). Upon God’s anointing his servant, the Spirit of Jehovah comes upon him as it did upon David: “My servant whom I sustain, my chosen one in whom I delight, him I have endowed with my Spirit” (Isaiah 42:1).

A person’s anointing, on the one hand, and his Spirit endowment, on the other, however, are two inseparable messianic traits, as was the case with King David (1 Samuel 16:13). The fact that Isaiah separates them under two different messianic personas means that each exemplifies a particular aspect of the servant’s end-time mission, one spiritual, the other physical. Both ideas, for example—(1) of the servant’s “anointing,” and (2) of his endowment by Jehovah’s “Spirit”—come together in a passage Jesus quotes in part in the synagogue at Nazareth (Luke 4:16–21), which passage he applies to himself: “The Spirit of my Lord Jehovah is upon me, for Jehovah has anointed me to announce good tidings to the lowly; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the eyes to the bound, to herald the year of Jehovah’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God” (Isaiah 61:1–2).

The part that Jesus omits from his reading—“and the day of vengeance of our God”—points to a key difference between the role of Jehovah/Jesus and that of his servant. As God’s “day of vengeance” is an end-time event, the fuller context of the passage depicts the messianic mission of God’s end-time servant, not that of Jehovah/Jesus (Isaiah 61:3–9). Both individuals, however, fulfill the redemptive parts of the prophecy, Jesus on a spiritual level and the servant on a temporal level. These things show that while God’s servant follows closely the pattern of King David, his end-time role as a temporal messiah and that of Jesus as a spiritual messiah are similar in nature and overlap in many of their messianic attributes.

The end-time context of Isaiah’s prophecy as a whole that Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure establishes nevertheless determines that the servant’s mission is an end-time mission, one that exhibits two distinct phases: (1) a conditional or descent phase, in which the servant answers to Israel’s God for the disloyalties of his people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant in order to obtain their divine protection when enemies threaten; and (2) an unconditional or ascent phase, in which the servant is crowned king as was King David by Israel’s tribes. The first emphasizes the servant’s “servant” phase, in which he fulfills the spiritual role of a proxy savior to God’s people in the pattern of King Hezekiah. The second emphasizes his “son” phase, in which he fulfills the physical role of reconquering the world from the Assyrian alliance in the pattern of King David’s conquest of the ancient Near East and of Cyrus the Persian’s conquest of the Babylonian Empire.

The servant’s proving loyal to Israel’s God under all conditions in both his spiritual role as a proxy savior and his physical role as a world conqueror follows the pattern of ancient Near Eastern emperor–vassal covenants. While a vassal was known as the emperor’s “servant” during the conditional phase of his covenant, after he proved loyal to the emperor under all conditions the emperor adopted him unconditionally as his “son.” This same transition from servanthood to sonship, moreover, applies to all end-time servants of God who fulfill roles as proxy saviors to God’s people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant. Part III of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure’s conjoining of its two units of material into a single whole (Isaiah 9–12; 41–46)—one dealing with the servant’s “son” phase (Isaiah 9:6), the other with his “servant” phase (Isaiah 42:1; 44:26)—means that these messianic prophecies are to be perceived as inseparable depictions of the same end-time individual. That accords with emperor–vassal covenants in general, in which the terms “servant” and “son” together, not separately, designate a vassal king who proves loyal to an emperor (2 Kings 16:7).

It is only in the light of these historical patterns and precedents that messianic prophecies can properly be understood. Simply latching on to any messianic prophecy and applying it to Jesus regardless of its end-time context—ignoring what the prophecy’s words actually say, and neglecting its historical background—merely creates stumbling blocks and generates confusion. The idea of an end-time servant of Israel’s God called David, who reigns with him during the earth’s millennial age of peace, takes nothing away from the messianic mission of Jehovah/Jesus, the King of Zion. In fact, many other servants of God reign with him in that glorious age, all of whom follow the same pattern of serving God’s people as kings and priests under the terms of the Davidic Covenant (Isaiah 32:1; 49:23; 60:3–4, 10–11; 61:6–9). They, too, therefore, are “anointed” and endowed with God’s “Spirit” (Isaiah 59:21; 61:3).

Because Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure transforms the entire Book of Isaiah into an end-time scenario, as noted—in which even biographical material typifies or foreshadows things that repeat themselves—Isaiah’s messianic prophecies primarily portray the end-time mission of God’s servant. Those same messianic prophecies, however, may additionally apply on another level in part to Jehovah/Jesus, as in the passage from Isaiah 61:1–2 that Jesus applied to himself. They may even characterize the redemptive missions of others who serve as kings and priests to God’s people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant. The end-time reestablishment of the Davidic monarchy, however, as typified by the establishment of the Davidic monarchy in the days of King David, applies solely to God’s end-time servant and forms an integral part of “the restoration/restitution of all things” (Matthew 17:11; Mark 9:12; Acts 3:21). That restoration—as characterized by the series of ancient events that repeat themselves at the end of the world—precedes Jehovah/Jesus’ coming to reign on the earth and prepares the way before him.

In the course of acting as a proxy savior to God’s people in order to obtain their divine protection when their lives are imperiled, God’s servant suffers at the hands of vindictive and accusatory enemies from among his own people: “My Lord Jehovah has endowed me with a learned tongue, that I may know how to preach to those grown weary a word to wake them up. Morning by morning he wakens my ear to hear, as at study; my Lord Jehovah has opened my ear, and I rebel not, nor back away: I offered my back to smiters, my cheeks to those who plucked out the beard; I hid not my face from insult and spitting. Because my Lord Jehovah helps me, I shall not be disgraced; I have set my face like flint, knowing I shall not be confounded. He who vindicates me is near me. Who has a dispute with me? Let us face one another! Who will bring charges against me? Let him confront me with them! See, my Lord Jehovah sustains me. Who then will incriminate me? Surely all such shall wear out like a garment; the moth will consume them. Who among you fears Jehovah and heeds the voice of his servant, who, though he walk in the dark and have no light, trusts in the name of Jehovah and relies on his God? But you are lighters of fires, all of you, who illuminate with mere sparks. Walk then by the light of your fires and by the sparks you have kindled. This shall you have from my hand: you shall lie down in agony” (Isaiah 50:4–11).

Like King Hezekiah (Isaiah 38:1–20), God’s servant “pours out his soul unto death” when answering for the disloyalties of God’s people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant, but when God empowers him he “divides the spoil with the mighty” as did King David: “He shall see the toil of his soul and be satisfied; because of his knowledge, and by bearing their iniquities, shall my servant, the righteous one, vindicate many. I will assign him an inheritance among the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the mighty, because he poured out his soul unto death, and was numbered with criminals—he bore the sins of many, and made intercession for the transgressors” (Isaiah 53:11–12). In each case, the proxy savior’s descent phase leads to his ascent phase: “My servant, being astute, shall be highly exalted; he shall become exceedingly eminent. His appearance was marred beyond human likeness, his semblance unlike that of men. Yet shall he yet astound many nations, kings shutting their mouths at him—what was not told them, they shall see; what they had not heard, they shall consider” (Isaiah 52:13–15).

After the servant is “despised as a person” and “abhorred by his people” (Isaiah 49:7)—yet proves faithful to God under all conditions in ministering to God’s people—Jehovah exalts and empowers him: “For now Jehovah has said—he who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to restore Jacob to him, Israel having been gathered to him; for I won honor in the eyes of Jehovah when my God became my strength—he said: ‘It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore those preserved of Israel. I will also appoint you to be a light to the nations, that my salvation may be to the end of the earth’” (Isaiah 49:5–6);

He becomes a power of salvation to God’s exiled peoples: “Give ear and come unto me; pay heed, that your souls may live! And I will make with you an everlasting covenant: [my] loving fidelity toward David. See, I have appointed him as a witness to the nations, a prince and lawgiver of the peoples. You will summon a nation that you did not know; a nation that did not know you will hasten to you—because of Jehovah your God, the Holy One of Israel, who gloriously endows you” (Isaiah 55:3–5); “In that day the sprig of Jesse, who stands for an ensign to the peoples, shall be sought by the nations, and his rest shall be glorious” (Isaiah 11:10).

Upon the servant’s vanquishing the enemies of God’s people and dividing their spoil as did King David, he is crowned king by Israel’s tribes as was David: “The people walking in darkness have seen a bright light; on the inhabitants of the land of the shadow of death has the light dawned. You have enlarged the nation and increased its joy; they rejoice at your presence as men rejoice at harvest time, or as men are joyous when they divide spoil. For you have smashed the yoke that burdened them, the staff of submission, the rod of those who subjected them, as in the day of Midian. And all boots used in battle and tunics rolled in blood have become fuel for bonfires. For to us a child is born, a son appointed, who will shoulder the burden of government. He will be called Wonderful Counsellor, One Mighty in Valor, a Father for Ever, a Prince of Peace—that sovereignty may be extended and peace have no end; that, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, [his rule]may be established and upheld by justice and righteousness from this time forth and forever” (Isaiah 9:2–7; emphasis added).

Although historically the above passage depicts the enthronement of King Hezekiah, it too typifies an end-time event—the enthronement of God’s servant upon his vanquishing the enemies of God’s people. As Jehovah’s “son”—denoting an emperor’s unconditional covenant with a vassal who proves loyal under all conditions—God’s servant reestablishes the Davidic monarchy. (Handel’s Messiah, based on a mistranslation in the King James Version of verse 6, as well as on a misreading of the context of the passage—in which God’s servant’s subdues the Assyrian power and gathers Israel’s tribes—cannot be construed as a literal fulfillment of this messianic prophecy. No corroborating scriptural source, therefore, applies it to Jesus of Nazareth.)

The reestablishment of the Davidic monarchy appears a second time as an event connected to the servant’s vanquishing his people’s enemies in the pattern of King David: “When oppressors are no more and violence has ceased, when tyrants are destroyed from the earth, then, in loving kindness, shall a throne be set up in the abode of David, and in faithfulness a judge sit on it who will maintain justice and expedite righteousness” (Isaiah 16:4–5).

That judge—God’s servant—prepares end-time Israel to meet Jehovah/Jesus at his coming by clearing away his people’s stumbling blocks: “A voice calls out, ‘In the desert prepare the way for Jehovah; in the wilderness pave a straight highway for our God: every ravine must be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the uneven ground must become level and rough terrain a plain.’ For the glory of Jehovah shall be revealed and all flesh see it at once” (Isaiah 40:3–5); “Pass on, go through gates; prepare the way for the people! Excavate, pave a highway cleared of stones; raise the ensign to the nations! Jehovah has made proclamation to the end of the earth: ‘Tell the Daughter of Zion, “See, your Salvation comes, his reward with him, his work preceding him.’” They shall be called the holy people, the redeemed of Jehovah; and you shall be known as in demand, a city never deserted” (Isaiah 62:10–12).

Finally, common messianic attributes of Jehovah/Jesus and his servant in messianic prophecies should be discerned in how they apply to each savior figure individually. Separated by time and location, the arena in which each fulfills his mission is personal to him and distinguishes one from the other. As in the following messianic passage, for example, linking ideas to other parts of Isaiah’s prophecy—such as an endowment of God’s Spirit (Isaiah 42:1; 48:16; 61:1; 63:11), the attributes of counsel, valor, and righteousness (Isaiah 9:6–7; 28:29; 46:11–13; 49:26), and key words that act as codenames such as righteousness, mouth, and lips (Isaiah 41:2; 46:11–13; 49:2; 57:18–19)—designate mostly God’s servant in an end-time context as the subject of the passage but in a generic sense may apply to Jehovah himself, whom his servant and fellowservants seek to emulate:

“A shoot will spring up from the stock of Jesse and a branch from its graft bear fruit. The Spirit of Jehovah will rest upon him—the spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the spirit of counsel and of valor, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah. His intuition will be [guided] by the fear of Jehovah; he will not judge by what his eyes see, nor establish proof by what his ears hear. He will judge the poor with righteousness, and with equity arbitrate for the lowly in the land; he will smite the earth with the rod of his mouth and with the breath of his lips slay the wicked. Righteousness will be as a band about his waist, faithfulness a girdle round his loins” (Isaiah 11:1–5).

Jehovah’s coming to the earth to reign as King of Zion indeed constitutes the culminating fulfillment of the servant’s end-time reestablishment of the Davidic monarchy and completes Jehovah’s ascent phase. As with all who serve as proxy saviors under the terms of the Davidic Covenant, that ascent phase must be seen as inseparable from his descent phase in which he answers for his people’s disloyalties to the Most High God. His descent below all during his earthly ministry—when paying the price of his people’s spiritual salvation (Isaiah 53:1–10)—accords with his glorious ascent above all as King of Zion (Isaiah 52:7).

Based on the interplay between God’s justice and mercy—in which justice must be served before mercy can operate—Jehovah’s fulfilling his proxy role on behalf of his people establishes the theological premise that makes possible humanity’s long-awaited reversal of covenant curses, including death, and constitutes the singular event Jehovah alone can accomplish from which all salvation derives (Isaiah 25:7–8; 26:19; 44:22; 52:1–3; 53:5; 65:19–25). The redemptive mission Jehovah thus performs, though it is central to God’s entire plan of humanity’s salvation, nonetheless receives much less prominence in Isaiah’s and other messianic prophecies than that of his end-time servant. That testifies to the divine modesty of Israel’s King, who, besides passing through a multitude of other deprecating ordeals, is willing to be “despised and disdained by men, a man of grief, accustomed to suffering” (Isaiah 53:3) in the course of delivering his people from evil: “Truly you are a God who dissembles himself, O Savior, God of Israel” (Isaiah 45:15).

Sadly, as entire messianic constructs built up in people’s minds on faulty interpretive foundations inherited from the Dark Ages of apostasy mislead the masses even to this day, it seems apparent that God’s end-time servant and those servants of God who act of proxy saviors under the terms of the Davidic Covenant in restoring his end-time people and preparing them to meet Jehovah/Jesus at his coming must experience their descent phases of trials and afflictions at the hands of those very same misled masses who refuse to invest their time in analyzing Isaiah’s and other messianic prophecies to determine for themselves what they actually say, but who instead are content to parrot back what they are led to believe they say. Such is the paradox of God’s people’s interpersonal relationships: that those who are most “vigilant for his word” (Isaiah 66:5)—as evidenced by their searching the scriptures to see “whether those things are so” (Acts 17:11)—should suffer most at the hands of ecclesiastical brethren who, to their own condemnation, hold fast to popular but scripturally unsupported “precepts of men” (Isaiah 29:13; 51:7; 61:7; 65:13–15; 66:5).
Last edited by Being There on May 22nd, 2023, 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Being There wrote: May 21st, 2023, 7:23 pm
FrankOne wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:24 pm

David is not his name.

I thought I explained that.
Where does it say that his name is David ?

I hadn't read all the responses that you've posted.

I haven't ever concluded that his name had to be David.
If I understand your posts correctly, his name may or may not be David. Seems like common sense.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: May 21st, 2023, 8:18 am
Robin Hood wrote: May 19th, 2023, 2:33 pm The Davidic Servant will not have anything to do with the church.
I completely agree,
only that I believe - he could be or have been a member of the church -
the same church - that he now will preach repentance to
and tell The Drunkards of Ephraim of their follies and sins.

He could even be in this forum - and yet no one would even know it - not even him -
until the Lord empowers him.
I believe - he could be or have been a member of the church -
"In the course of acting as a proxy savior to God’s people in order to obtain their divine protection
when their lives are imperiled,
God’s servant suffers at the hands of vindictive and accusatory enemies from among his own people: “
Gileadi

“My Lord Jehovah has endowed me with a learned tongue, that I may know how to preach to those grown weary a word to wake them up. Morning by morning he wakens my ear to hear, as at study; my Lord Jehovah has opened my ear, and I rebel not, nor back away: I offered my back to smiters, my cheeks to those who plucked out the beard; I hid not my face from insult and spitting. Because my Lord Jehovah helps me, I shall not be disgraced; I have set my face like flint, knowing I shall not be confounded. He who vindicates me is near me. Who has a dispute with me? Let us face one another! Who will bring charges against me? Let him confront me with them! See, my Lord Jehovah sustains me. Who then will incriminate me? Surely all such shall wear out like a garment; the moth will consume them. Who among you fears Jehovah and heeds the voice of his servant, who, though he walk in the dark and have no light, trusts in the name of Jehovah and relies on his God? But you are lighters of fires, all of you, who illuminate with mere sparks. Walk then by the light of your fires and by the sparks you have kindled. This shall you have from my hand: you shall lie down in agony” (Isaiah 50:4–11).

look at -
24. The Davidic Monarchy
https://www.isaiahexplained.com/resourc ... ime-events

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: May 20th, 2023, 12:04 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:43 pm
FrankOne wrote: May 18th, 2023, 6:34 pm

I'm beginning to question whether we'll still be wondering who the David Servant will be 20 yrs from now.
Nope.

He has been identified by a select few, including his Patriarch.
What happened to your pigeon’s leg?
It was blown off in a mighty battle.

Actually it was friendly fire as President Faust explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aejz6hwzz70

Friendly Fire is what happens here and it leads to many casualties.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Being There wrote: May 21st, 2023, 8:39 am
why would the church want to recognize and accept Isaiah and that he is speaking about them
and these last days, when Isaiah's words condemn them.
Because the Mormon brethren are just stupid. I finished general conferences last April of 2020. Up until then, the brethren were all saying, "Globalism is needed!" Meanwhile the scriptures are saying, "Gather up to Zion and to Jerusalem." Opposite

Russell Nelson, a pure idiot, sticks out an arm and says, "Get your Vaccines by Pfizer, and 5 boosts will be required." Um ... No.

I didn't have any Pfizer Vaccines or Boost or anything....but, back at my stroke .........in November 13, 2020, just 2 weeks that Trump won clearly, I have been there for you. The right half of my body ... is there for you. My wife .......... is there for you. 35,152 that have died, a total of 1,547,355 were afflicted of COVID-19 and that have been counted by VAERS as of April 14, 2023.
Isaiah 28:1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

3 The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:

Hahah ... foot notes
Last edited by Alaris on June 1st, 2023, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Here's one:

3 Nephi 20 :43 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently; he shall be exalted and extolled and be very high.

44 As many were astonished at thee—his visage was so marred, more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men—

45 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him, for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

I love these. Jesus Christ is not talking about Himself. No. He's speaking of the Son of Man, or the Davidic Servant. He shall be exalted.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
ex·alt
verb
hold (someone or something) in very high regard; think or speak very highly of.
"the party will continue to exalt its hero"
Similar:
glorify
extol
praise
acclaim
pay homage to
pay tribute to
revere
reverence
venerate
worship
hero-worship
lionize
idolize
deify
esteem
hold in high regard
hold in high esteem
hold in awe
look up to
put on a pedestal
laud
magnify
Opposite:
disparage
despise
raise to a higher rank or a position of greater power.
"this naturally exalts the peasant above his brethren in the same rank of society"
Similar:
elevate
promote
raise
advance
boost
upgrade
ennoble
dignify
aggrandize
improve the status of
improve the standing of
give someone a higher rank
Opposite:
lower
make noble in character; dignify.
"romanticism liberated the imagination and exalted the emotions"

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Alaris wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:37 pm Here's one:

I love these. Jesus Christ is not talking about Himself. No. He's speaking of the Son of Man, or the Davidic Servant.
huh. I didn't think there was anyone else that considered that the Son of Man was not Christ. Seemed obvious to me, but i never have found anyone that agreed . (other than a very few scholars and would be couch analysts)

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Alaris wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:37 pm
I'm not sure that I'm understanding where you're going with the above , could you expound on this concept? The picture that is painted with those words is foreign to me.
thanks.

jonesde
captain of 1,000

Post by jonesde »

While searching through a few older books I found this quote that is relevant to this discussion from

GOSPEL DOCTRINE
SELECTIONS FROM THE SERMONS AND WRITINGS OF JOSEPH F. SMITH
Sixth President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
THE DESERET NEWS - SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 1919

CHAPTER XXI - FALSE TEACHINGS

ONE MIGHTY AND STRONG. In conclusion we would say that the Latter-day Saints by this time should be so well settled in the conviction that God has established his Church in the earth for the last time, to remain, and no more to be thrown down or destroyed; and that God's house is a house of order, of law, of regularity, that erratic disturbers of that order of men of restless temperament, who, through ignorance and egotism, become vain babblers, yet make great pretensions to prophetic powers and other spiritual graces and gifts, ought not to have any influence with them, nor ought the Saints to be disturbed in their spirit by such characters and their theories. The Church of Christ is with the Saints. It has committed to it the law of God for its own government and perpetuation. It possesses every means for the correction of every wrong or abuse or error which may from time to time arise, and that without anarchy, or even revolution; it can do it by process of evolution—by development, by an increase of knowledge, wisdom, patience and charity.

The presiding quorums of the Church will always be composed of such men, they will be chosen in such manner, that the Saints can be assured that solid wisdom, righteousness, and conscientious adherence to duty, will characterize the policy of those who are entrusted with the administration of the affairs of the Church. While, from time to time, as the work of the Lord may have need of their services, men of exceptional talents and abilities will develop among the people of God; and without disorder or eruption or excitement, they will be called of the Lord through the appointed agencies of the priesthood and Church authority, to positions that will afford them opportunity for service. They will be accepted by the Saints in the regular order, appointed by the law of the Church, just as Edward Partridge was called and accepted, and just as the "one mighty and strong" will be called and accepted when the time comes for his services.
The full text of the book is on Project Gutenberg for easy reference:

https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/47 ... CHAPTERXXI

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

jonesde wrote: June 1st, 2023, 9:03 pm While searching through a few older books I found this quote that is relevant to this discussion from

GOSPEL DOCTRINE
SELECTIONS FROM THE SERMONS AND WRITINGS OF JOSEPH F. SMITH
Sixth President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
THE DESERET NEWS - SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 1919

CHAPTER XXI - FALSE TEACHINGS

ONE MIGHTY AND STRONG. In conclusion we would say that the Latter-day Saints by this time should be so well settled in the conviction that God has established his Church in the earth for the last time, to remain, and no more to be thrown down or destroyed; and that God's house is a house of order, of law, of regularity, that erratic disturbers of that order of men of restless temperament, who, through ignorance and egotism, become vain babblers, yet make great pretensions to prophetic powers and other spiritual graces and gifts, ought not to have any influence with them, nor ought the Saints to be disturbed in their spirit by such characters and their theories. The Church of Christ is with the Saints. It has committed to it the law of God for its own government and perpetuation. It possesses every means for the correction of every wrong or abuse or error which may from time to time arise, and that without anarchy, or even revolution; it can do it by process of evolution—by development, by an increase of knowledge, wisdom, patience and charity.

The presiding quorums of the Church will always be composed of such men, they will be chosen in such manner, that the Saints can be assured that solid wisdom, righteousness, and conscientious adherence to duty, will characterize the policy of those who are entrusted with the administration of the affairs of the Church. While, from time to time, as the work of the Lord may have need of their services, men of exceptional talents and abilities will develop among the people of God; and without disorder or eruption or excitement, they will be called of the Lord through the appointed agencies of the priesthood and Church authority, to positions that will afford them opportunity for service. They will be accepted by the Saints in the regular order, appointed by the law of the Church, just as Edward Partridge was called and accepted, and just as the "one mighty and strong" will be called and accepted when the time comes for his services.
The full text of the book is on Project Gutenberg for easy reference:

https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/47 ... CHAPTERXXI
Created as a formal defense against the idea that someone outside of 'authority' will take leadership of Christ's church. A saving strategy for men to reinforce and retain credibility. In reality, it's fragile armor placed in front of their glass palace. It won't be long until the great and spacious building falls to dust.

For them to have to detail the 'threat' of 'vain babblers' shows their weakness. Strong leadership would simply rely on the firm foundation of the truth that they represent rather than enumerate and expound on the weaknesses of their opponents. The fact that they have to deride their opponents demonstrates their own lack of strength. It's childish.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

FrankOne wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:45 pm
Alaris wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:37 pm
I'm not sure that I'm understanding where you're going with the above , could you expound on this concept? The picture that is painted with those words is foreign to me.
thanks.
Just straight up Google

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

FrankOne wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:42 pm

I love these. Jesus Christ is not talking about Himself. No. He's speaking of the Son of Man, or the Davidic Servant.
huh. I didn't think there was anyone else that considered that the Son of Man was not Christ. Seemed obvious to me, but i never have found anyone that agreed . (other than a very few scholars and would be couch analysts)
This is such an easy peasy: Jesus Christ had no father. A mother, yes. A father, no. Son of God. Yes. A Son of Man - No.

There is another....a son of man throughout time. A King. Then there is the first.

D&C 113:3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?

4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse (Judah) as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.

Son of Man 👆

1.) Jesus Christ = Son of God
2.) King Messiah = Son of Man = Ephraim / Son of the chosen

2 Messiahs or Anointed Ones

Zechariah 4: 11 ¶ Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

2 Messiahs - right there
2 olive trees = Ephraim and Judah (Jesse)

11:44

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Alaris wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 12:36 am
FrankOne wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:42 pm

This is such an easy peasy: Jesus Christ had no father. A mother, yes. A father, no. Son of God. Yes. A Son of Man - No.

There is another....a son of man throughout time. A King. Then there is the first.

D&C 113:3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?

4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse (Judah) as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.

Son of Man 👆

1.) Jesus Christ = Son of God
2.) King Messiah = Son of Man = Ephraim / Son of the chosen

2 Messiahs or Anointed Ones

Zechariah 4: 11 ¶ Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

2 Messiahs - right there
2 olive trees = Ephraim and Judah (Jesse)

11:44
\
off topic, but have you considered that Satan and Lucifer are distinct beings?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I feel like i am watching a marvel story about super heroes. Masked servants. End times. Super villains.

God of this galacy likes that kind of stuff huh

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

**Update 6.7.23**

The Holy Ghost is The Davidic Servant

11 ¶ And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:
14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

FrankOne wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 3:18 pm \
off topic, but have you considered that Satan and Lucifer are distinct beings?
Not at all. The 2/3 of the plates are still sealed. Stay with me, it will all make sense at the end.

First, you really have to know that the Godhead is three: Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Ghost the Testator.

Articles of Faith
1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

... But, its gone up a tier. We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Father and Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Son, the Holy Ghost ....

The Holy Ghost was of the seraphim - level Six. Just now, in the last year or so, The Holy Ghost has leveled up to an Archangel or level 7. He has gone from a servant to a Son. Remember in 3rd Enoch someone called Metatron, or The Holy Ghost, was just waiting at the 7th heaven, right at the door.

Check this out:

Joseph also said that the Holy Ghost is now in a state of probation which if he should perform in righteousness he may pass through the same or a similar course of things that the Son has. (The Words of Joseph Smith, p. 245; standardized)

Boom.

Now, watch this:
Behold the Hand.
Behold the Nail.

(Backwards exactly)

Two of the Messiahs. Jesus Christ the Nail. The Holy Ghost the Hand.....and he is everywhere!

In the Old Testament, he is everywhere! The Angel of the LORD = state of probation, but he is there! YHWH or YHVH is 2 Messiahs. Jesus Christ and the other King Messiah or Christ.

Mosiah 15:2 And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son—

3 The Father, because he was conceived by the power of God; and the Son, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son.

See how that works?

One other name - Azazel. Its only in one chapter: Leviticus 16.

8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat (Azazel).

9 And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the Lord’s lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.

10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat (Azazel), shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

The are two goats: One should be Jehovah. And one should be Azazel; Scapegoat should not have been there.
Azazel (Heb. עֲזָאזֵל) is the name of the place or the “power”
Jewish Virtual Library
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org

Its should be "Power" - Geee

Doctrine & Covenants 85:7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;

...and so on... The 2 Messiah are one of the 7 high holy days - The Atonement Day - Two Goats.

But wait! Wasn't an Azazel in the First Book Enoch, and wasn't he evil? ..... I'm currently abiding my time for Satan / Lucifer.

The Discourse on Abbaton - this is so true. I wrote a journal on this Apocrypha before my Stroke:

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... baton.html

'And when My Father saw his great pride, and that his wickedness and his evil-doing were complete, He commanded all the armies of heaven, saying, 'Remove the writing [which is] in the hand of the proud one, strip ye off his armour, and cast ye him down upon the earth, for his time hath come. For he is the greatest of them all he is the head over them, and is like a king. and he commandeth them as the general of an army commandeth his soldiers; he is the head over them, and their names are written in his hand." Thus is it with this cunning one, and the [names of the] angels, were written in his hand. And all the angels gathered together to him, and they did not wish to remove the writing from his hand. And My Father commanded them to bring a sharp reaping-knife, and to stab him therewith on this side and on that, right through his body to the vertebrae of his shoulders, and he was unable to hold himself up. And straightway My Father commanded a mighty Cherubim, and he smote him, and cast him down from heaven upon the earth, because of his pride, and he broke his wings and his ribs and made him helpless, and those whom he had brought with him became devils with him.

Satan was the Angel of the LORD except Adam, he could not bring himself to kneel! Now, Azazel isn't name, however, couldn't he named as Azazel before he got kicked out? And then, the new Angel, he becomes Azazel. Its so righteous to me. :)

22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;

23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God (Michael), and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;

25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man(The Holy Ghost): Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.

28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first estate; and, at that day, many followed after him.

Its more or less of the same story! Azazel vs Azazel

So, I have heard that Luciferians have different places for Satan and for Lucifer. I don't know this for sure, but it makes equal sides. Lucifer = Jesus Christ and Azazel :D = Azazel :x or Satan = The Holy Ghost
Last edited by Alaris on June 7th, 2023, 3:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 3:47 pm I feel like i am watching a marvel story about super heroes. Masked servants. End times. Super villains.

indeed.

i have been experiencing things lately that are quite unusual and are tangible

I am having recurring 'feelings' that two things are happening:

1- evil is becoming more pronounced and more powerful and it won't be long until what evil can accomplish will be like watching science fiction.

2 - The power of good will increase proportionately with the evil until those that are 'good' will also be able to do things that look like science fiction. (there is always a balance of power). Christians will call this 'miraculous'. In a sense, it is miraculous yet it is simply the will of God working within time, space and physical structures.

Something is changing cosmically. Naturally. Those that are milktoast, which is 90% of people today, will not experience any change at all.

Some here have likely heard of the occurrence that is said to be coming which has been described with many different terms. Some call it an energy belt. Others a photon belt. There have been many scientific articles that are also relative to this. Those that have been given visions of it say that it will change who we are. Some will awaken to a state of awareness that now seems impossible. That awareness reveals Christ within our minds and souls.

I first came across the idea back in the 90's when I read the book "God I Am" which is a brilliant work. The God he is referring to is NOT the natural man (Ego) nor relative to new age at all and is actually the opposite. For decades, new age has promoted the idea that "I am God" but they make no effort to actually become spiritual (less physical) which is a dark path.

The shedding of the natural man reveals the Father within as Christ manifested fully.

i speculate that this natural event is cyclical and occurs every 6-12,000 yrs on earth. Timing is everything and nothing is random. The current down cycle that we are currently in will reverse to a sharp correction and it will be accompanied by many many natural events which coincide by God's will.

I speculate that what will happen is that a natural event will happen which transforms people which will be a great acceleration in their progression or their regression. Some become saints others become demons while the majority remain lukewarm. This event isn't an overnight transformation, it may be over a period of a few years.

It may be relative to the 144,000 that will be washed as described in scripture.

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Ur feelings i would call divine downloads aka revelation. For much of it i can confirm as well.

The event is the singularity portal to a new age. Yes precisely the new age many have expected for so long.

The new age groups and the religious groups share many things in common such as prophecies of a catalystic event or confrontation with evil, then a period of a golden age and then a judgment or another war.

But heyl el s veil is not so easy to part or pierce. Mortals cannot easily decipher the messengers of the new age. Edgar cayce.

Nor of the religions. The apostles. Who and where the hebrews are. What jeshua s real teachijgs r and how to be a disciple.

Much of what you write is deeply hidden in the esoteric teachings. They are called apotheosis and stargate ascension.

When people activate their divine dna, they will obtain such powers. And evil will be there as an opposition for evil will also obtain material powers. Diigital banking. Transhuman cyborgs. Medical bed tech to cure aging and disease. Disease they caused of course. Problem solutioj control.

Many in the new age groups are pantheists. Meaning god is not a person to them. They r god much like pets r god. Water is god. The universe is god. This all is one idea.

Many are fakers just like in religions like lds. They fake it to make it.
FrankOne wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 7:36 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 3:47 pm I feel like i am watching a marvel story about super heroes. Masked servants. End times. Super villains.

indeed.

i have been experiencing things lately that are quite unusual and are tangible

I am having recurring 'feelings' that two things are happening:

1- evil is becoming more pronounced and more powerful and it won't be long until what evil can accomplish will be like watching science fiction.

2 - The power of good will increase proportionately with the evil until those that are 'good' will also be able to do things that look like science fiction. (there is always a balance of power). Christians will call this 'miraculous'. In a sense, it is miraculous yet it is simply the will of God working within time, space and physical structures.

Something is changing cosmically. Naturally. Those that are milktoast, which is 90% of people today, will not experience any change at all.

Some here have likely heard of the occurrence that is said to be coming which has been described with many different terms. Some call it an energy belt. Others a photon belt. There have been many scientific articles that are also relative to this. Those that have been given visions of it say that it will change who we are. Some will awaken to a state of awareness that now seems impossible. That awareness reveals Christ within our minds and souls.

I first came across the idea back in the 90's when I read the book "God I Am" which is a brilliant work. The God he is referring to is NOT the natural man (Ego) nor relative to new age at all and is actually the opposite. For decades, new age has promoted the idea that "I am God" but they make no effort to actually become spiritual (less physical) which is a dark path.

The shedding of the natural man reveals the Father within as Christ manifested fully.

i speculate that this natural event is cyclical and occurs every 6-12,000 yrs on earth. Timing is everything and nothing is random. The current down cycle that we are currently in will reverse to a sharp correction and it will be accompanied by many many natural events which coincide by God's will.

I speculate that what will happen is that a natural event will happen which transforms people which will be a great acceleration in their progression or their regression. Some become saints others become demons while the majority remain lukewarm. This event isn't an overnight transformation, it may be over a period of a few years.

It may be relative to the 144,000 that will be washed as described in scripture.

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.