Celestial Demographics

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Benaishtart
captain of 100

Celestial Demographics

Post by Benaishtart »

1. Is there any substance to the claim that there will be more women in the celestial kingdom than men? Anyone know of any quotes out there. My gut suspects there will be considering how faithful so many women are

2. How similar will societal makeup be? Will there be kids and older people? Or just all grownups? I head different conflicting accounts from NDE’s.

3. How many of us will just be single ministering angels? Will most of them be men? I assume that women’s value is so high that most of them will be in an eternal covenant relationship.

4. Assuming the above points are true will there be plural marriage. I can see most men not practicing it. However, this would leave the remaining men having lots of wives. Is there a difference between being a Goddess and a queen consort or even just a consort? I’m just wondering if they might reflect some of the demographics of the early church or several earlier non-western postwar and post apocalyptic societies.

Do most powerful highly advance Gods have multiple wives? What about our father? How many children does Elohim have. Maybe 100B will live in this earth and millions of earths so you could do the math. Are all of these his direct spirit children or would (perhaps the majority) be the spiritual posterity of Jehovah or Michael. Is Elohim done having spirit children? Or is he just getting ready to have a new generation? So are we the first generation.

Please PM me if you have any real personal insights. Please no D&C 132 is false scripture or Brigham Young bashing please. I only want to hear from people who’ve thought deeply on the subject.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Celestial Demographics

Post by brianj »

1) There are indirect teachings, such as the practice of polygamy, but I have a very hard time seeing "how faithful so many women are." Women complain loudly and respond in other very negative ways to being told they ever do anything wrong so, sadly, church leaders stop calling them to repentance. Then women claim the fact that church leaders don't speak out against their sinful actions mean they don't do anything wrong.

2) Near death experiences are glimpses into the spirit world, not the Celestial Kingdom. The worthy will be adults in the prime of life when they return to Father's presence.

3) Yes, women's value is so high that it's a wonder any of them haven't already been translated. If I were one millionth as righteous as the women who are actively fighting against God then I would instantly be translated. Sorry to break it to you, but you hold no more value than me. To answer your question: every single person who is not worthy of exaltation, male or female, will become ministering angels.

4) Why can you see most men not practicing plural marriage in an eternal context? Because so many prideful women are unwilling to settle for less than what they think they deserve? Or do you think the "we are better than men" pride isn't a sin because general authorities don't condemn pride in women's conference session?

Regarding your remaining questions, I doubt anybody who has had the blessing of a glimpse into the Celestial Kingdom will answer what isn't in the scriptures, and what is in scripture answers other questions.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I dont know but my friend might. She had a near death experience. But I dont know how much of it I'm allowed to say. So just message me if you'd like to know and I'll ask her.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

If polygamy were a true doctrine then let's just seal all the women to Christ and be done with it. It is a stupid "doctrine" for strange people.

There are many mansions in the Father's kingdom. You're asking what the neighborhood looks like without telling us where you live?

There will be many and diverse neighborhoods in eternity and physicality is not fixed so what people look like will change. Can you imagine being chained to a single unchanging body for eternity? It would be far worse that being stuck in our bodies here!!! No thanks! A body is just a meat/fat/bone suit made of the same basic elements as your computer or your clothes etc... Even satans host can inhabit it at will if we let them.

ElizaRSkousen
captain of 100

Post by ElizaRSkousen »

I have some thoughts about this and will pm you :)

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Benaishtart wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:40 pm 1. Is there any substance to the claim that there will be more women in the celestial kingdom than men? Anyone know of any quotes out there. My gut suspects there will be considering how faithful so many women are
Not really. Not to be offensive to you personally, but I find the idea that women are more righteous than men sexist and offensive. I am surrounded by more women than men in my life and while I am grateful for that, I understand that women struggle with things just the same as men and one is no better than the other just because of their gender. Do you know how many billions of children have been murdered (aborted) by their own mothers worldwide just in the last few decades?
Benaishtart wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:40 pm 2. How similar will societal makeup be? Will there be kids and older people? Or just all grownups? I head different conflicting accounts from NDE’s.
There would be children born by those who have the ability to do so. These children would go through the same process of being born into mortality and experiencing all that comes with that like we are now experiencing.
Benaishtart wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:40 pm 3. How many of us will just be single ministering angels? Will most of them be men? I assume that women’s value is so high that most of them will be in an eternal covenant relationship.
This is an honest question, but I find it to be in substance extremely judgemental and collectivist.
Benaishtart wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:40 pm 4. Assuming the above points are true will there be plural marriage. I can see most men not practicing it. However, this would leave the remaining men having lots of wives. Is there a difference between being a Goddess and a queen consort or even just a consort? I’m just wondering if they might reflect some of the demographics of the early church or several earlier non-western postwar and post apocalyptic societies.
I am very hesitant to make such presumptions about the next life when these specifics are unknown. Remember when Abram and Sarai waited until their old age for God to fulfill his promise of posterity to them and because of Sarai's barrenness, they came up with their own solution which was to have Hagar serve as a surrogate? They had absolutely no idea that God could or was going to have Sarai have a baby in her old age but the impossible happened, something they didn't even consider was possible. So where we have silence on this subject, I would advise against making the same mistake and assuming that plural marriage is the only way to account for things.

Let's say we get to the other side and find out that single people on one world can be united with singles from other worlds. We are all children of the same God. Perhaps in the next life, a single person from 3000 BC Africa is united with someone from 2008 Ireland. A different time, a different land, why not a different world? Since there are worlds without end and endless creation, there would be no shortage of individuals who couldn't attain marriage in this life. I'm not saying that this is a possibility, but I'm using this example to point out that
Benaishtart wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:40 pm Do most powerful highly advance Gods have multiple wives? What about our father? How many children does Elohim have. Maybe 100B will live in this earth and millions of earths so you could do the math. Are all of these his direct spirit children or would (perhaps the majority) be the spiritual posterity of Jehovah or Michael. Is Elohim done having spirit children? Or is he just getting ready to have a new generation? So are we the first generation.
This is unknown. Again, when we start assuming things with the disadvantage of limited understanding we can get things very wrong.
Benaishtart wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 5:40 pm Please PM me if you have any real personal insights. Please no D&C 132 is false scripture or Brigham Young bashing please. I only want to hear from people who’ve thought deeply on the subject.
Those are some of my thoughts. Until more is revealed, it isn't something I have strong opinions on other than avoiding hard conclusions.

Lord of my dogs
captain of 100

Post by Lord of my dogs »

Isaiah

Chapter 4

Zion and her daughters will be redeemed and cleansed in the millennial day—Compare 2 Nephi 14.

1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

I think it is going to be really funny when the "7 women clinging to one man and only being called by their name" literally means ONLY being called by their name.

If they do need children artificial insemination would be preferable to polygamy and again I would love to see the sour looks on the men's faces if we went down that road. Still this is a statement of an event not a reason why. It is a statement that men will be scarce (due to war etc...) not that there will be more women cause they're better.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 29th, 2019, 3:53 pm I think it is going to be really funny when the "7 women clinging to one man and only being called by their name" literally means ONLY being called by their name.

If they do need children artificial insemination would be preferable to polygamy and again I would love to see the sour looks on the men's faces if we went down that road. Still this is a statement of an event not a reason why. It is a statement that men will be scarce (due to war etc...) not that there will be more women cause they're better.
If you look at the versus referring to the 7 women to one man and the character of the women, no righteous man would want them as a wife. Were not talking about good “women” here. Plus, if we see the women its referring to as the 7 churches in revelations then we can clearly see that the “women” are other churches that want to have Christs name but want to do the gospel their own way. We see this happening already today with many chiristian churches perverting the gospel and claiming to be Christians. Lots of sour looks on men faces when they realize this prophecy has nothing to do with marriage or polygamy.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Men and women have the same ability to follow the commandments and to become christlike. I do not see women as more valuable (neither is the man without the woman and the woman without the man) or women as more righteous. Some things may come more natural to women but they still have to become it and live it, and where much is given much is required. Since women have been given the gift or natural tendancy to nurture then women will be held to that standard possibly on a greater level than men will be because its a female quality and female duty if you will. Even with the natural tendancy to be nurturing and loving it can be very difficult to do that especially when say a husband is difficult to love or causes her pains. Women do not have it easier by any means.

Lord of my dogs
captain of 100

Avraham Gilealdi

On the right hand side of this page is "Isaiah 4 Analytical Commentary". Play it and listen and learn.

http://www.isaiahexplained.com/4#one_col

Isaiah 4

In his Day of Judgment Jehovah preserves alive those whose names are inscribed in the Book of Life.

1 Seven women will take hold of one man
in that day, and say,
We will eat our own food,
wear our own clothes,
only let us be called by your name—
take away our reproach!

2 In that day the plant of Jehovah shall be beautiful and glorious, and the earth’s fruit the pride and glory of the survivors of Israel. 3 Then shall they who are left in Zion and they who remain in Jerusalem be called holy—all who were inscribed to be among the living at Jerusalem. 4 This shall be when my Lord has washed away the excrement of the women of Zion and cleansed Jerusalem of its bloodshed, in the spirit of justice, by a burning wind. 5 Over the whole site of Mount Zion, and over its solemn assembly, Jehovah will form a cloud by day and a mist glowing with fire by night: above all that is glorious shall be a canopy. 6 It shall be a shelter and shade from the heat of the day, a secret refuge from the downpour and from rain.

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Post by passionflower »

It is a biological fact that y-chromosome makes a boy and that the sperm that carries the y-chromosome is faster than the one carrying the x-chromosome. This is why it is that for every 100 girls born, there are 103-105 boys born. Among the asians, this difference can go as high as 114 boys born to every 100 girls, and we know there are and have been billions and billions and billions and billionsof asians. In our western world, this is hardly noticed because boys die off earlier than girls until by the time both genders have arrived into their teen age years, they are equally divided. There begins to be more girls to boys in the young adult years, with the number of boys continuing to go down until old age, when the number of females greatly outnumber males.

And all this does not include the drastic shift in demographics because of war, pestilence, natural disasters, and disease outbreaks. It seems that girls get more proteciton ( by males ) in such circumstances, are stronger against disease, and don't have as many fatal accidents. I found it astonishing how many boys between the ages of 13-15 actually fought in WW1, and of course they all died.

If we go into 3rd world countries, or back in time and especially into more primitive cultures, the mortality rate for boys is much worse. Much much worse.

So if we believe that all children who die under the age of 8 years are guaranteed the CK, the difference between the number of sons to daughters of God in the CK will be astronomical. Conservatively speaking, we are talking in the quadrabillions.

So no, mathematically speaking, I do not see how it is possible that there will be more women in the CK than men.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

This seems like as good a place as any to float a theory that has been evolving in my mind for the past several years -- to the effect that: few of us probably have any genuine grasp of what is actually required for exaltation, and there is much, much more to the exaltation equation than simply being baptized, getting married in the temple, "keeping the commandments," and wah lah, after conclusion of just one, very short mortal probation, and being judged based solely on what happens in that mortal probation, we are legitimately solid candidates for the celestial kingdom.

What reason is there to believe that people who make little, if any, effort to understand, let alone live, the higher, celestial laws, will end up in the celestial kingdom?

For that reason, I have a hard time imagining that, based on general lack of sufficient understanding, very many of us will actually repent sufficiently of our worldliness in this life, to actually qualify for exaltation in the Celestial Kingdom -- which means that the vast, vast majority of otherwise "good" (whatever that means), temple recommend-carrying members will probably much more realistically be solid candidates for the Terrestrial Kingdom, for which LDS Church membership isn't even a prerequisite.

In terms of gender demographics in the Celestial Kingdom, I have to agree that there may not be much evidence to support the conclusion that the vast majority there will be women. As someone I know has conjectured, one of the primary purposes of the higher, celestial laws, including the law of consecration may be to test male ability to share that which means most to many of them -- stuff & material possessions -- while plural marriage may likewise be designed to test the corresponding female ability to share her husband -- which (at least hypothetically) may be an even greater test to her than sharing material possessions. Is there any evidence of greater female ability to live in accordance with Celestial laws?

Either way, presumably one of the reasons for the higher, celestial laws is to test the ability to live in closer accordance to laws that exist and govern the Celestial Kingdom, rather than Telestial laws, including, for example the 10 commandments, which govern here. But if those higher laws aren't even on the table, or part of the discussion in our mortal probation, why should we think that people who don't even understand, let alone attempt to live them, will somehow automatically be given that challenge/opportunity in the Celestial Kingdom?
Last edited by tmac on February 10th, 2019, 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

tmac wrote: January 30th, 2019, 9:05 pm This seems like as good a place as any to float a theory that has been evolving in my mind for the past several years -- that there is much, much more to the exaltation equation than simply being baptized, getting married in the temple, "keeping the commandments," and wah lah, after conclusion of just one, very short mortal probation, and being judged based solely on what happens in that mortal probation, legitimately being a solid candidate for the celestial kingdom.

What reason is there to believe that people who make little, if any, effort to understand, let alone live, the higher, celestial laws, will end up in the celestial kingdom?

For that reason, I have a hard time imagining that, based on general lack of sufficient understanding, very many of us will actually repent sufficiently of our worldliness in this life, to actually qualify for exaltation in the Celestial Kingdom -- which means that the vast, vast majority of "good" temple-recommend carrying members will probably much more realistically be solid candidates for the Terrestrial Kingdom, for which LDS Church membership isn't even a prerequisite.

In terms of gender demographics in the Celestial Kingdom, I have to agree that there may not be much evidence to support the conclusion that the vast majority will be women. As someone I know has conjectured, one of the primary purposes of the law of consecration may be to test male ability to share that which means most to many of them -- material possessions, while plural marriage may likewise be designed to test the corresponding female ability to share her husband -- which (at least hypothetically) is supposed to mean even more to her than material possessions.

Either way, presumably one of the reasons for the higher, celestial law is to test the ability to live according to the celestial laws that govern the Celestial Kingdom. If those higher laws aren't even on the table, why should we think that people who don't even understand, let alone attempt to live them, will be given that opportunity in the Celestial Kingdom?

I'm sure it's entirely possible that this theory may stir some debate, but it's unlikely that I'll be around and available to participate in it.
This below completely agrees with you, as also do I....
Matthew 7

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

3rd Nephi 14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate; for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, which leadeth to destruction, and many there be who go in thereat;

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it....

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 29th, 2019, 3:53 pm I think it is going to be really funny when the "7 women clinging to one man and only being called by their name" literally means ONLY being called by their name.

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/4-1.htm

To each his/her own but I kindly disagree with you...

The "reproach" in Isaiah is because of being single and barren/childless....

And that "event" directly happens because of our wickedness, so we are destroyed.
Well most of the men are anyways, and the "haughtiness" and "pride" of women is brought low.
The end result being, according to Isaiah, is that it seems with Gods people there is a terrible destruction to take place, ( in the near future I believe) that kills most of the men and also women but leaves a remnant at an approximate 7 to 1 ratio.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Conservatively speaking, we are talking in the quadrabillions
Number of people that have ever lived on this Earth: around 108 Billion...

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

tmac wrote: January 30th, 2019, 9:05 pm This seems like as good a place as any to float a theory that has been evolving in my mind for the past several years -- to the effect that: few of us probably have any genuine grasp of what is actually required for exaltation, and there is much, much more to the exaltation equation than simply being baptized, getting married in the temple, "keeping the commandments," and wah lah, after conclusion of just one, very short mortal probation, and being judged based solely on what happens in that mortal probation, legitimately being a solid candidate for the celestial kingdom.

For that reason, I have a hard time imagining that, based on general lack of sufficient understanding, very many of us will actually repent sufficiently of our worldliness in this life, to actually qualify for exaltation in the Celestial Kingdom -- which means that the vast, vast majority of otherwise "good" (whatever that means), temple recommend-carrying members will probably much more realistically be solid candidates for the Terrestrial Kingdom, for which LDS Church membership isn't even a prerequisite.

In terms of gender demographics in the Celestial Kingdom, I have to agree that there may not be much evidence to support the conclusion that the vast majority there will be women. As someone I know has conjectured, one of the primary purposes of the higher, celestial laws, including the law of consecration may be to test male ability to share that which means most to many of them -- material possessions, while plural marriage may likewise be designed to test the corresponding female ability to share her husband -- which (at least hypothetically) may be an even greater test to her than sharing material possessions.

Either way, presumably one of the reasons for the higher, celestial law is to test the ability to live according to the celestial laws that exist and govern the Celestial Kingdom. If those higher laws aren't even on the table, however, why should we think that people who don't even understand, let alone attempt to live them, will be given that challenge/opportunity in the Celestial Kingdom?

I'm sure it's entirely possible that this theory may stir some debate (or maybe not -- hard to say just how much interest there is in this stuff) but it's unlikely that I'll be around and/or available to participate in it.
Agree with you at the start and then lost you. Checking the boxes are all that this life requires for Celestial acheivement. But when we die and are ressurected and judged we don't immediately enter the Celestial sphere as Gods. There are likely numerous steps between here and there.

I also don't think the idea of sharing stuff vs. sharing loved ones is accurate nor holy. The idea that guys love stuff and women love guys is debased.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

simpleton wrote: January 31st, 2019, 7:17 am

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/4-1.htm

To each his/her own but I kindly disagree with you...

The "reproach" in Isaiah is because of being single and barren/childless....

And that "event" directly happens because of our wickedness, so we are destroyed.
Well most of the men are anyways, and the "haughtiness" and "pride" of women is brought low.
The end result being, according to Isaiah, is that it seems with Gods people there is a terrible destruction to take place, ( in the near future I believe) that kills most of the men and also women but leaves a remnant at an approximate 7 to 1 ratio.
If you ascribe to MMBelieve's philosophy then that would just mean they had lost their congregations because they had lost the endorsement of Christ as churches holding lesser light (which they could get by receiving his partial endorsement in teaching the basics of his doctrines, the ones they are willing to accept).

Either way I still say that the scripture CLEARLY states "ONLY let us be called by thy name." Only means only... It does not mean and have sex with us so that we can have your children because we are barren (and if it did they would just use artificial insemination)... but dream on brother, I wouldn't want to end a long embraced fantasy...

Lord of my dogs
captain of 100

tmac wrote: January 30th, 2019, 9:05 pm This seems like as good a place as any to float a theory that has been evolving in my mind for the past several years -- to the effect that: few of us probably have any genuine grasp of what is actually required for exaltation, and there is much, much more to the exaltation equation than simply being baptized, getting married in the temple, "keeping the commandments," and wah lah, after conclusion of just one, very short mortal probation, and being judged based solely on what happens in that mortal probation, legitimately being a solid candidate for the celestial kingdom.

In terms of gender demographics in the Celestial Kingdom, I have to agree that there may not be much evidence to support the conclusion that the vast majority there will be women. As someone I know has conjectured, one of the primary purposes of the higher, celestial laws, including the law of consecration may be to test male ability to share that which means most to many of them -- material possessions, while plural marriage may likewise be designed to test the corresponding female ability to share her husband -- which (at least hypothetically) may be an even greater test to her than sharing material possessions.

Either way, presumably one of the reasons for the higher, celestial law is to test the ability to live according to the celestial laws that exist and govern the Celestial Kingdom. If those higher laws aren't even on the table, however, why should we think that people who don't even understand, let alone attempt to live them, will be given that challenge/opportunity in the Celestial Kingdom?

I'm sure it's entirely possible that this theory may stir some debate (or maybe not -- hard to say just how much interest there is in this stuff) but it's unlikely that I'll be around and/or available to participate in it.
John
Chapter 14

Jesus speaks of many mansions—He says that He is the way, the truth, and the life and that to see Him is to see the Father—He promises the first and second Comforters.

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote:
"Checking the boxes are all that this life requires for Celestial acheivement."
So, in addition to the physical ordinances we normally think of (that may be part of the lower, Telestial law), boxes referred to in the scriptures, including stuff like having all physical ordinances sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise, Baptism by Fire & the Holy Ghost, Justification, Sanctification, Second Comforter, Calling & Election Made Sure, etc.? Are those the kinds of boxes you're talking about -- on a checklist of spiritual progression -- or just physical ordinances, like baptism, confirmation, temple ordinances, etc.?

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

tmac wrote: January 31st, 2019, 6:17 pm SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote:
"Checking the boxes are all that this life requires for Celestial acheivement."
So, in addition to the physical ordinances we normally think of (that may be part of the lower, Telestial law), boxes referred to in the scriptures, including stuff like having all physical ordinances sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise, Baptism by Fire & the Holy Ghost, Justification, Sanctification, Second Comforter, Calling & Election Made Sure, etc.? Are those the kinds of boxes you're talking about -- on a checklist of spiritual progression -- or just physical ordinances, like baptism, confirmation, temple ordinances, etc.?
The checklist for us in mortality is simple and basic ordinances.

What we are will dictate whether those ordinances are sealed/lit/justified/sanctified/Seconded/made sure etc... Simply because God will force no man to heaven. What we are defines where we will want to be and thus the effect of those ordinances. In order to qualify however simply obtaining the ordninances is enough to get you a spot in line at the veil.

And for the record sealing to family and spouse are the Celestial law ordinances check boxes...

Do not look beyond the mark and waste all of your precious oil.
https://www.lds.org/ensign/2003/03/look ... k?lang=eng

“But behold, the Jews were a stiffnecked people; and they despised the words of plainness, and killed the prophets, and sought for things that they could not understand. Wherefore, because of their blindness, which blindness came by looking beyond the mark, they must needs fall; for God hath taken away his plainness from them, and delivered unto them many things which they cannot understand, because they desired it. And because they desired it God hath done it, that they may stumble” (Jacob 4:14; emphasis added)."

Sounds pretty fitting for much of the content here and certainly the entirety of Snufferism!!!

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

"Sounds pretty fitting for much of the content here and certainly the entirety of Snufferism!!!"
I hope you're not trying to put any words in my mouth, or attempting to ascribe any purported guilt by purported association, because there is none.
Last edited by tmac on February 5th, 2019, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

I don't keep track of who follows or thinks what, so no it isn't about you and Snufferism if that link exists, it is about the scripture relative to the topic and an observation about Snufferism (which was introduced to me in regards to seeking the second anointing, something extraneous to the Gospel).

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I don't keep track of who follows or thinks what, so no it isn't about you and Snufferism if that link exists, it is about the scripture relative to the topic and an observation about Snufferism (which was introduced to me in regards to seeking the second anointing, something extraneous to the Gospel).
Actually, the associations that I have become much more mis-perceived for are in another arena entirely, which have instilled in me a very healthy dislike for all labels, and the seemingly endless temptation to engage in judgment based on perceived associations, etc.

http://rangefire.us/2018/09/01/federal- ... acfarlane/

http://rangefire.us/2016/08/31/welcome- ... alk-about/

ElizaRSkousen
captain of 100

Post by ElizaRSkousen »

I thought I had a bunch of quotes compiled for you, but I guess I don’t. Sorry! I’ve read lots of people who think there will be more righteous women.

However if there are infinite people going to heaven over eternities than it evens out. Infinite men, infinite women. :)