MK Ultra Survivor Tells About Christ Visiting Children Held Captive Within Program

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

MK Ultra Survivor Tells About Christ Visiting Children Held Captive Within Program

Post by Chip »

This woman, Fiona Barnett, who is recounting her MK-Ultra induction as a child in Australia, talks about Christ visiting the children held in captivity within the program. This is toward the end of the video, starting at 1:18:27

https://youtu.be/N9dTMyuEHTQ?t=4707

She also talks in this section about how the Luciferians talked about needing to get rid of the "Lights", or the local believing Christians, whose presence thwarted their powers.

If any of you remember the Maitreya / Benjamin Creme Anti-Christ deal, this lady, Constance Cumbey, attended a presentation by Creme in Detroit where her lone Christian prayer inhibited "Maitreya" from showing up before over 1,000 entranced people who were welcoming him, to Creme's confusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-VLasO7gNk

So, the take away...

IT ONLY TAKES A SMALL CHRISTIAN PRESENCE TO THWART SATAN'S POWER.

Jame 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I think this is going to be an operative stance we should be taking, especially as occult interest continues to swell in our society, thanks to its normalization through media and the demoralization that has been achieved through media and "education". You, present, somewhere, can pose a huge roadblock to the adversary.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Re: MK Ultra Survivor Tells About Christ Visiting Children Held Captive Within Program

Post by ParticleMan »

Chip wrote: January 15th, 2019, 1:52 am IT ONLY TAKES A SMALL CHRISTIAN PRESENCE TO THWART SATAN'S POWER.
This discussion reminds me of a video of a man who claims when "aliens" appeared to him he prayed and they disappeared, apparently because they weren't physically there but the experience was of the adversary.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: MK Ultra Survivor Tells About Christ Visiting Children Held Captive Within Program

Post by Chip »

ParticleMan wrote: January 15th, 2019, 8:17 am
Chip wrote: January 15th, 2019, 1:52 am IT ONLY TAKES A SMALL CHRISTIAN PRESENCE TO THWART SATAN'S POWER.
This discussion reminds me of a video of a man who claims when "aliens" appeared to him he prayed and they disappeared, apparently because they weren't physically there but the experience was of the adversary.
Yes. D. Christian Markham, who wrote "There Are Save Two Churches Only", was led by the spirit to understand, through a circuitous path spanning several years, that supposed extraterrestrial contacts are really demonic in nature. Remember the savior's name if you find yourself being probed.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

Chip wrote: January 15th, 2019, 9:03 am
. . . supposed extraterrestrial contacts are really demonic in nature. Remember the savior's name if you find yourself being probed.
At the same time, perhaps some instances of MK Ultra, SRA, or ET encounters include the suggestion or implanting of memories into the subject that their perpetrator or perpetrators were particular personages, whether aliens, MIB, or others, according to various purposes, the most obvious being to discredit the subject if they ever speak out.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

One thing that bothers me though is to say don't worry about stopping mk ultra and all the bad stuff because Jesus is with these kids.

I perfectly understand how faith in Jesus Christ gives you power to overcome all things.

Yes there are survivors who didn't break. But I did. I lost my faith completely and getting it back has been like gluing a million shards of broken glass back together. And when you break, you can't see Him anymore. You are encompassed in thick blackness. I think many survivors are able to integrate the parts that were in Jesus' arms. But what about the parts in blackness, that were forced to do wicked and lost all hope, became completely blind that repentance or hope is possible...

The light and the dark are at war and the light exists but the dark is not without it's power.

If people would get up every morning and pray for angels to remove the demons and unclean spirits in the area and send them to the storage shed to be kept until they repent and accept the gospel, you would be getting rid of thousands of strong holds and demons and not know it.

A landlady did this while I lived in her property and I am convinced her prayers delivered me of thousands of demons and set me on the path to finding faith that not even a knowledge of God could grant me.

It is when good wins that people start to have faith in good. Until then the corruptible flesh has its day.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Juliet wrote: January 17th, 2019, 9:43 am One thing that bothers me though is to say don't worry about stopping mk ultra and all the bad stuff because Jesus is with these kids....
Juliet, I don't think anyone is suggesting that MK Utra shouldn't be stopped.

I agree that daily prayers by many to push the demons out of the way would cause a giant improvement. I will start praying for that.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Chip wrote: January 17th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Juliet wrote: January 17th, 2019, 9:43 am One thing that bothers me though is to say don't worry about stopping mk ultra and all the bad stuff because Jesus is with these kids....
Juliet, I don't think anyone is suggesting that MK Utra shouldn't be stopped.

I agree that daily prayers by many to push the demons out of the way would cause a giant improvement. I will start praying for that.
I know. You are right. Thanks.

BYULAWGUY
captain of 50

Post by BYULAWGUY »

Yes. D. Christian Markham, who wrote "There Are Save Two Churches Only", was led by the spirit to understand, through a circuitous path spanning several years, that supposed extraterrestrial contacts are really demonic in nature. Remember the savior's name if you find yourself being probed.

Any updates about Christian Markham? His website with his books are longer functioning

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

BYULAWGUY wrote: February 18th, 2019, 6:12 pm

Any updates about Christian Markham? His website with his books are longer functioning
Really? That's too bad. His first book in particular was very foundational to my understanding of secret combinations.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Chip wrote: January 15th, 2019, 1:52 am This woman, Fiona Barnett, who is recounting her MK-Ultra induction as a child in Australia, talks about Christ visiting the children held in captivity within the program. This is toward the end of the video, starting at 1:18:27

She also talks in this section about how the Luciferians talked about needing to get rid of the "Lights", or the local believing Christians, whose presence thwarted their powers.

If any of you remember the Maitreya / Benjamin Creme Anti-Christ deal, this lady, Constance Cumbey, attended a presentation by Creme in Detroit where her lone Christian prayer inhibited "Maitreya" from showing up before over 1,000 entranced people who were welcoming him, to Creme's confusion:

So, the take away...

Jame 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I think this is going to be an operative stance we should be taking, especially as occult interest continues to swell in our society, thanks to its normalization through media and the demoralization that has been achieved through media and "education". You, present, somewhere, can pose a huge roadblock to the adversary.
I find it interesting that she is wearing dark glasses throughout the video.
This is a sign of deception. In other words, it indicates she is probably lying.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Robin Hood wrote: February 19th, 2019, 12:15 am
Chip wrote: January 15th, 2019, 1:52 am This woman, Fiona Barnett, who is recounting her MK-Ultra induction as a child in Australia, talks about Christ visiting the children held in captivity within the program. This is toward the end of the video, starting at 1:18:27

So, the take away...

This is a sign of deception. In other words, it indicates she is probably lying.

That you are dismissing her testimony on such a shallow basis indicates that you are not interested in hearing much that challenges your paradigm. Seriously, you can see her eyes much of the time. She's not sly, but pretty much the God-sent opposite of an Obama devil. And there are other videos where she's talking about what she experienced as she walks around, fully visible.

I think it's great that God is exposing the badness so that it can be adjudicated. And he's using little people, not those confederate with Satan that the world tends to give huge regard. Every false thing is going to be rendered into dust that no one will be able to lean on, anymore, or even want to claim they ever had part in. And things are just getting started!

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Chip wrote: February 20th, 2019, 1:57 am

So, the take away...

That you are dismissing her testimony on such a shallow basis indicates that you are not interested in hearing much that challenges your paradigm. Seriously, you can see her eyes much of the time. She's not sly, but pretty much the God-sent opposite of an Obama devil. And there are other videos where she's talking about what she experienced as she walks around, fully visible.

I think it's great that God is exposing the badness so that it can be adjudicated. And he's using little people, not those confederate with Satan that the world tends to give huge regard. Every false thing is going to be rendered into dust that no one will be able to lean on, anymore, or even want to claim they ever had part in. And things are just getting started!
The problem is, I was taken in by the MK Ultra and other similar nonsense a few years ago. Believed it all, fell for it hook, line and sinker. Then I discovered that a number of "victims" were exposed as liars and so now I take such claims with a very large pinch of salt.
Under forensic scrutiny most of these people are just not credible.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Robin Hood wrote: February 20th, 2019, 2:15 am

So, the take away...

The problem is, I was taken in by the MK Ultra and other similar nonsense a few years ago. Believed it all, fell for it hook, line and sinker. Then I discovered that a number of "victims" were exposed as liars and so now I take such claims with a very large pinch of salt.
Okay, but why the commonallity of their alleged experiences? Why do they talk so plainly, whereas those on the other side avoid ever addressing these people's claims and are known to be involved in all kinds of secretive things which the government, the MIC, and Hollywood are up to?

Before these people can be dismissed, some sensible explanation of their accusations needs to be made. Why are they lying? Who put them up to it? Why? What are they getting out of it? Are they all just delusional?

It's hard for me to dismiss their plain speech, when the other side is mired in secrets, killing, thefts, and who knows what.

BYULAWGUY
captain of 50

Post by BYULAWGUY »

BYULAWGUY wrote: February 18th, 2019, 6:12 pm

he passed away last year
https://www.evergreenmortuary-cemetery. ... !/Obituary

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

So, the take away...

I think it's interesting that you have quoted James 4:7.
I've often wondered about the devil "fleeing" from us. It doesn't feel that way sometimes.
I concluded that he's a busy chap and when we resist he can't afford to spend more time on us as he has other people to drag down to hell. He's involved in a war afterall.
However, your post seems to indicate there may be other reasons for him to flee. Could it be that he can become infected with virtue if he hangs around people who resist his enticements, and therefore will lose power and become less effective?
Interesting.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Robin Hood wrote: February 20th, 2019, 2:15 am

MK Ultra was a CIA Reich program that was declassified and information released to the public, even though they destroyed much of the records.

You discovered the damage control "limited disclosure" hangout of the CIA, and believed that this meant Mk Ultra was nonsense. Which is exactly what the damage control wanted you to think.

There are many ways to hide classified programs in an onion layer. Compartamentalization, but also disinformation/gaslighting.

They did the same thing to the UFO community. By creating so many CIA/FBI shills and false leads, it made people unwilling to dig around the sht pile for the diamonds of truth. Then the Pentagon started releasing and disclosing UFO information and said "oh well, guess we were lying about everything and destroyed so many people to cover it up".
Chip wrote: January 15th, 2019, 1:52 am
I know more about the "occult" hidden aspects of truth and magick, than these hedge mages and hollywood pretenders ever can.

Like guns and knowledge, nothing is inherently evil or good. They are just tools. Much like churches and Presidents.

Your conclusion is right, but here are the principles of how it works.

1. Predictive programming
2. Consciousness creates/affects reality
3. Matter is affected by consciousness
4. Tell a lie vision affects consciousness
5. People's faith and beliefs are part of their consciousness

In summary, if people people believe in a something, it becomes part of physical matter reality. This is called the realm of magick but it is simply a function of how consciousness, spirit, light, and sound interacts.

It is also why faith is such an important component of healing. If you don't believe healing is possible, you co-create this into your reality and exercise your free will not to know the truth.

Global Warming scam and transgender is the same way. By making people believe in it, the qabal thinks that they can manifest it into reality. The devil has a hard time working in areas with faithful believers, because these believers believe that the devil's power is restricted and weak, so it becomes so in reality.

People should know of another occult and magick phenomenon. Placebo effect

It is in many ways, superior and more beneficial than alchemical pharmacology (sorcery). No side effects, only positive results, if a person believes it is positive.

People should also be aware of the opposing result, which is hypochondria or even believing you are so sick that you become sick.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Benjamin Creme was full of it. He tried to fake it til he made it and he didn't make it. He named several people as Maitreya most of whom either didn't fit or rejected the label. One was embarrassed by it and backed well away.

I've seen the Share International magazine and it identified everything and everyone as some manifestation of Maitreya.

"My cat has a spot on its nose."
"Maitreya."

"I saw a UFO."
"Maitreya."

"I found my housekeys."
"Maitreya."

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: April 20th, 2023, 6:08 am Benjamin Creme was full of it. He tried to fake it til he made it and he didn't make it. He named several people as Maitreya most of whom either didn't fit or rejected the label. One was embarrassed by it and backed well away.

I've seen the Share International magazine and it identified everything and everyone as some manifestation of Maitreya.

"My cat has a spot on its nose."
"Maitreya."

"I saw a UFO."
"Maitreya."

"I found my housekeys."
"Maitreya."
It is akin to giving a candy to a baby and taking it away. Baby doesn't know what is going on and cannot stop it, for they lack the power to do so.

The path to understanding the Divine is a very long one. The Nephites were somewhat superior to the Lamanites, but it was like the difference first grade children and 2nd grade children. The LDS Church? Probably 3rd grade children. Some graduated to 4th grade already. Others are a little higher perhaps.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The book Subcellular Biology by Grant McFetridge has a page in it about a type of subcellular case that causes people to perceive aliens.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"he passed away last year"

prolly almost all deceased ones want to be remembered and visited ..

"Londonderry Air (Irish Traditional, arr. Bob Chilcott) - National Taiwan University Chorus
NTU Chorus 台大合唱團 1.9万 回視聴 2 年前"
:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Juliet wrote: April 20th, 2023, 6:54 am The book Subcellular Biology by Grant McFetridge has a page in it about a type of subcellular case that causes people to perceive aliens.
In which sense? People who hallucinate or have waking dreams etc? I can't imagine a book like that will endorse such experiences. (I have met people who claim to be abductees and some appear to be quite sincere in that they think they have had such an experience. I think something did happen to them but not in the way they think.)

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Niemand wrote: April 21st, 2023, 12:22 pm
Juliet wrote: April 20th, 2023, 6:54 am The book Subcellular Biology by Grant McFetridge has a page in it about a type of subcellular case that causes people to perceive aliens.
In which sense? People who hallucinate or have waking dreams etc? I can't imagine a book like that will endorse such experiences. (I have met people who claim to be abductees and some appear to be quite sincere in that they think they have had such an experience. I think something did happen to them but not in the way they think.)
It's worded in such a way that I don't think the author reveals everything they know. So the answer is, in the sense that sometimes people feel like they might have alien implants in their brain that feel like physical structures, they have a way to diagnose and treat that issue.

Here is a question for you. Is our consciousness tied to our DNA? Was our DNA originally created by God? What happens then, when our DNA has errors in it? What happens to our consciousness then? Does it open the door for realms of consciousness that the fallen angel inhabit?

I personally looked at the Native American hieroglyphs near Dinosaur Land in Vernal, Utah. I will tell you what, they look like pictures of aliens.

I believe that the grey aliens, and the reptilians, are part of the fallen angels. When you remote travel to these places, it's forbidden fruit. Meaning, you would not be able to discern these realms at all unless your DNA was no longer the way God created it to be.There are realms that exist outside of what God creates. Just take our radios for example. We broadcast stuff on radio channels that are man made. So these fallen angel realms exist because they are made from our consciousness and our DNA when our DNA has been over-written, genetically modified, impaired, etc. But to access them is forbidden. However for those already in those realms, there is a way out. The atonement means to make one. I could go on but that's enough for now.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Juliet wrote: April 21st, 2023, 12:51 pm
It's worded in such a way that I don't think the author reveals everything they know. So the answer is, in the sense that sometimes people feel like they might have alien implants in their brain that feel like physical structures, they have a way to diagnose and treat that issue.

Here is a question for you. Is our consciousness tied to our DNA? Was our DNA originally created by God? What happens then, when our DNA has errors in it? What happens to our consciousness then? Does it open the door for realms of consciousness that the fallen angel inhabit?

I personally looked at the Native American hieroglyphs near Dinosaur Land in Vernal, Utah. I will tell you what, they look like pictures of aliens.

I believe that the grey aliens, and the reptilians, are part of the fallen angels. When you remote travel to these places, it's forbidden fruit. Meaning, you would not be able to discern these realms at all unless your DNA was no longer the way God created it to be.There are realms that exist outside of what God creates. Just take our radios for example. We broadcast stuff on radio channels that are man made. So these fallen angel realms exist because they are made from our consciousness and our DNA when our DNA has been over-written, genetically modified, impaired, etc. But to access them is forbidden. However for those already in those realms, there is a way out. The atonement means to make one. I could go on but that's enough for now.
It sounds like you have combined parts of reality consciousness elements with a savior atonement system.

But who told u it was forbidden?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 6:18 am
Juliet wrote: April 21st, 2023, 12:51 pm

It sounds like you have combined parts of reality consciousness elements with a savior atonement system.

But who told u it was forbidden?
your question isn't devil's advocate is it? I think it's just forbidden because you don't want to desecrate the DNA, it's like defiling the temple