5G and polio like illness predicted in February and happening now

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Michelle
captain of 1,000

5G and polio like illness predicted in February and happening now

Post by Michelle »

Does anybody remember that this guy predicted back in February that 5G would produce polio like symptoms (see reference at 12:20 -and then go back and watch the whole video!)? That kids would feel it first? And then at the end of October we have news reports stating this new polio like illness, that is not "transmissible from human to human", affecting kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5SReQ2Kqc
I guarantee you folks, when they roll this stuff out, they're going to turn it on in such a way that it will seem like polio came back.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cdc-direct ... smissible/
The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells "CBS This Morning" that while the agency still doesn't know what's causing the polio-like illness acute flaccid myelitis, it "doesn't appear to be transmissible from human to human." The U.S. has seen a recent spike in cases of the rare neurological condition that largely affects children.

"CDC's been working very hard on this, since 2014, to try to understand causation and etiology. As we sit here today, we don't have understanding of the cause. We are, you know, continuing to strengthen our efforts, working in partnership with state and territorial health departments, and academic experts to try to figure this out," Dr. Robert Redfield told "CBS This Morning" co-host John Dickerson in his first TV interview as CDC director. The extended interview will air Tuesday, Oct. 30.

So far this year, 72 cases of the disease have been confirmed in the U.S. Acute flaccid myelitis, also known as AFM, is characterized by a sudden onset of arm or leg weakness and loss of muscle tone and reflexes. Health experts say the disease can lead to paralysis and even death, but no deaths have been reported so far this year.

"I've recently asked again to put together a task force to really try to look at where we're at, and what else could we do to try to solve this problem. The good news is that it doesn't appear to be transmissible from human to human. We don't see clustering in families," Redfield said.

"I do think that this is a new occurrence in the United States, the AFM. Our – our suspicion is it's caused by a single agent. That's the dominant disease that we're confronting right now," he added.

will
captain of 1,000

Re: 5G and polio like illness predicted in February and happening now

Post by will »

My guess it's pork.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

I saw this too. I actually watched the YouTube video and then saw the headline about AFM like a week later. Definitely caught my attention.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

I have heard of children who have had this polio like illness. I do not understand how scientist can ignore and allow this to go un-stopped. I have heard though that a few cities have banned 5G.

Lord of my dogs
captain of 100

Post by Lord of my dogs »

I'm not saying there is no link, but show me the epidemiology.

Show me a map of children affected laid over a 5G map where the tech is in use.

Then we will know.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

How to protect against 5G - the fullerton informer

Barrie Trower 5G Will Devastate Humanity But Those Behind It Are Above The Law!

TURN OFF YOUR WIFI ROUTER BEFORE BED!
"it is a perfect stealth weapon
and when governments don't like a group of people - they microwave them."

talks about wifi and just how dangerous it is.
women should listen to this part.
"genetically damaged children?
6min 20sec

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

I AM wrote: November 7th, 2018, 6:50 pm Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.
This guy has a lot of good videos, but there are two others that are the most important in my opinion. I can only find this one right now, I'll have to look for the other:

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Why bother with genetically manufactured diseases? I'm serious with this question. There are so many scientifically illiterate people who think vaccines are bad that we are now seeing a comeback of childhood diseases.

I'm waiting for some parents in Jerusalem to release a statement to the press, saying they are so thankful that their toddler died of measles and describing how much better off he is dead than he would be if vaccinated against the measles.

Since there are so many parents who would rather see their kids permanently paralyzed by polio or dead because of other diseases that can be prevented with vaccinations those parents received, all that bad people need to do is spread the viruses that causes these diseases.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

brianj wrote: November 11th, 2018, 3:08 pm Why bother with genetically manufactured diseases? I'm serious with this question. There are so many scientifically illiterate people who think vaccines are bad that we are now seeing a comeback of childhood diseases.

I'm waiting for some parents in Jerusalem to release a statement to the press, saying they are so thankful that their toddler died of measles and describing how much better off he is dead than he would be if vaccinated against the measles.

Since there are so many parents who would rather see their kids permanently paralyzed by polio or dead because of other diseases that can be prevented with vaccinations those parents received, all that bad people need to do is spread the viruses that causes these diseases.
I mourn with those that mourn. I am sad for their loss, but I also recognized that all of us will die, sooner or later. It is part of the plan.

Death is a tragedy when one is unprepared to meet their God. It is just a natural part of the plan when it is in God's time. Babies are innocent before God. The parent's are not to blame for the baby's death. It was the natural effect of the illness on that child's body. There are many who get measles's without complication. I would like to make note, as you stated that this happened half a world away in Jerusalem, and yet you are speaking about it in the US. That should give you an idea of how rare an occurrence this is.

Your statement leads me to believe you don't understand how polio works, only that you have been taught to fear it so you will embrace vaccines. Understand I say this in light of having family members that experience polio and some that lived with the effects of it until they died, one at 100 years old!

No need to fear the iron lung, today it is called a ventilator and they are in use in hospitals all across the country for a variety of health problems. (https://pediaview.com/openpedia/Iron_lung) You'll be glad to know that paralysis is actually an anomaly for polio, not the virus' normal course and that most paralysis is gone within 90 days.

From the CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/polio.html

Fewer than 1% of all polio infections in children result in flaccid paralysis.

The poliovirus is rapidly inactivated by heat, formaldehyde, chlorine, and ultraviolet light.

From the mayo clinic:
Although polio can cause paralysis and death, the majority of people who are infected with the virus don't get sick and aren't aware they've been infected.

Nonparalytic polio
Some people who develop symptoms from the poliovirus contract a type of polio that doesn't lead to paralysis (abortive polio). This usually causes the same mild, flu-like signs and symptoms typical of other viral illnesses.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20376512

There are two forms of the polio vaccine, one that actually allows the polio virus to be spread through feces and one that does not. Currently most people who get polio, get it from someone that was vaccinated with the live virus. This is not usually a problem in the US, we use the safer version, but in Third World countries and among refugee populations it is a problem.

I would encourage you to learn more about polio if you are really worried about it. As you can see there is a lot of information from website you might trust: like the CDC and the Mayo Clinic, that should help to allay your fears. (Or stoke them if you put the opinions above the facts. ;) ) I might also recommend looking at the inserts for all the vaccines on the CDC's website. I did and it was very eye opening.

Now to answer your first question last:
Why bother with genetically manufactured diseases? I'm serious with this question. There are so many scientifically illiterate people who think vaccines are bad that we are now seeing a comeback of childhood diseases.
You might be surprised how scientifically literate some vaccine opponents are. As a rule, most people I discuss this with have done their research, including reading the vaccine inserts -and- praying to make a decision. (By study and faith.)

As for genetically manufactured diseases: to be blunt: there are many people who believe that there are too many people and waiting for them to die off is taking to long. I encourage you to go back and read President Oaks talk from this last General Conference. He mentioned abortion and euthanasia together because he is a prophet, seer, and revelator, as well as an educate man. This is a real problem that is about to get bigger.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

"As for genetically manufactured diseases: to be blunt: there are many people who believe that there are too many people and waiting for them to die off is taking to long. I encourage you to go back and read President Oaks talk from this last General Conference. He mentioned abortion and euthanasia together because he is a prophet, seer, and revelator, as well as an educate man. This is a real problem that is about to get bigger."

And when they get killing panels set up... it'll get worse.

All those movies like Repo Man? Yup.
It's like vaccines now--give you the problem, then make you pay much, much more for the solution.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Michelle wrote: November 11th, 2018, 3:48 pm
brianj wrote: November 11th, 2018, 3:08 pm Why bother with genetically manufactured diseases? I'm serious with this question. There are so many scientifically illiterate people who think vaccines are bad that we are now seeing a comeback of childhood diseases.

I mourn with those that mourn. I am sad for their loss, but I also recognized that all of us will die, sooner or later. It is part of the plan.

Death is a tragedy when one is unprepared to meet their God. It is just a natural part of the plan when it is in God's time. Babies are innocent before God. The parent's are not to blame for the baby's death. It was the natural effect of the illness on that child's body. There are many who get measles's without complication. I would like to make note, as you stated that this happened half a world away in Jerusalem, and yet you are speaking about it in the US. That should give you an idea of how rare an occurrence this is.

You could make the same argument if a baby dies in a car crash because a parent was holding the baby in their lap. Sometimes accidents happen. You can't predict who is going to be involved in a collision any more than you can predict who will be exposed to a preventable disease.

Your statement leads me to believe you don't understand how polio works, only that you have been taught to fear it so you will embrace vaccines. Understand I say this in light of having family members that experience polio and some that lived with the effects of it until they died, one at 100 years old!

No need to fear the iron lung, today it is called a ventilator and they are in use in hospitals all across the country for a variety of health problems. (https://pediaview.com/openpedia/Iron_lung) You'll be glad to know that paralysis is actually an anomaly for polio, not the virus' normal course and that most paralysis is gone within 90 days.

From the CDC:

The poliovirus is rapidly inactivated by heat, formaldehyde, chlorine, and ultraviolet light.

From the mayo clinic:
Although polio can cause paralysis and death, the majority of people who are infected with the virus don't get sick and aren't aware they've been infected.

Nonparalytic polio
Some people who develop symptoms from the poliovirus contract a type of polio that doesn't lead to paralysis (abortive polio). This usually causes the same mild, flu-like signs and symptoms typical of other viral illnesses.

There are two forms of the polio vaccine, one that actually allows the polio virus to be spread through feces and one that does not. Currently most people who get polio, get it from someone that was vaccinated with the live virus. This is not usually a problem in the US, we use the safer version, but in Third World countries and among refugee populations it is a problem.

I would encourage you to learn more about polio if you are really worried about it. As you can see there is a lot of information from website you might trust: like the CDC and the Mayo Clinic, that should help to allay your fears. (Or stoke them if you put the opinions above the facts. ;) ) I might also recommend looking at the inserts for all the vaccines on the CDC's website. I did and it was very eye opening.
Maybe I chose polio for another reason. Maybe I chose polio because that disease killed more people per year than any other disease for which we now have vaccines. Perhaps the CDC statistics for polio cases and deaths per year in the five years preceding vaccine availability show something around a 5% death rate but there have only been two polio deaths in the US in the last 30 years. And maybe the fact that paralytic poliomyelitis is a very visible disease in those who suffer permanent paralysis. There's no way that I could know the infection rate before vaccination was nearly 100% because I would only be able to recite this information if I had taken the time to learn.
You might be surprised how scientifically literate some vaccine opponents are. As a rule, most people I discuss this with have done their research, including reading the vaccine inserts -and- praying to make a decision. (By study and faith.)

As for genetically manufactured diseases: to be blunt: there are many people who believe that there are too many people and waiting for them to die off is taking to long. I encourage you to go back and read President Oaks talk from this last General Conference. He mentioned abortion and euthanasia together because he is a prophet, seer, and revelator, as well as an educate man. This is a real problem that is about to get bigger.
It would have been more effective for you to frame your argument differently, to say that disease causing viruses can be manipulated to become far more lethal than they really are. Diseases with a mortality rate of 5% or less are not very effective tools for depopulation.

But I will say that, although I haven't read President Oaks' talk, I have listened to it at least three times but I didn't get the same thing out of it that you did. As I heard those words I clearly recall thinking about how many people tried arguing that Elder Christofferson's statement that members won't be punished for supporting gay marriage means that we should support this abomination, that the Proclamation on the Family is no longer doctrinal, etc. I thought about church members who actively fight in favor or a "right to choose" or a "right to die" and harshly speak out against anybody defending life. I thought about the woman who claimed Elder Oaks' address was so disturbing that she had to turn off the TV to "protect" her children. I thought of all the people who claim to be faithful church members but announced that they were supporting Utah Proposition 2. As I listened to Elder Oaks' words, and as I pondered them, I could only think of church members who "suffer from self-inflicted spiritual blindness." If you listened to his talk and thought he was talking specifically to and about those who are working to depopulate the planet, you heard a very different message than I did. I heard a message warning church members to turn away from appealing but very wicked beliefs that are so common today.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

brianj wrote: November 12th, 2018, 10:13 pm
Michelle wrote: November 11th, 2018, 3:48 pm

You could make the same argument if a baby dies in a car crash because a parent was holding the baby in their lap. Sometimes accidents happen. You can't predict who is going to be involved in a collision any more than you can predict who will be exposed to a preventable disease.

From the CDC:

From the mayo clinic:

Nonparalytic polio

Maybe I chose polio for another reason. Maybe I chose polio because that disease killed more people per year than any other disease for which we now have vaccines. Perhaps the CDC statistics for polio cases and deaths per year in the five years preceding vaccine availability show something around a 5% death rate but there have only been two polio deaths in the US in the last 30 years. And maybe the fact that paralytic poliomyelitis is a very visible disease in those who suffer permanent paralysis. There's no way that I could know the infection rate before vaccination was nearly 100% because I would only be able to recite this information if I had taken the time to learn.

It would have been more effective for you to frame your argument differently, to say that disease causing viruses can be manipulated to become far more lethal than they really are. Diseases with a mortality rate of 5% or less are not very effective tools for depopulation.

But I will say that, although I haven't read President Oaks' talk, I have listened to it at least three times but I didn't get the same thing out of it that you did. As I heard those words I clearly recall thinking about how many people tried arguing that Elder Christofferson's statement that members won't be punished for supporting gay marriage means that we should support this abomination, that the Proclamation on the Family is no longer doctrinal, etc. I thought about church members who actively fight in favor or a "right to choose" or a "right to die" and harshly speak out against anybody defending life. I thought about the woman who claimed Elder Oaks' address was so disturbing that she had to turn off the TV to "protect" her children. I thought of all the people who claim to be faithful church members but announced that they were supporting Utah Proposition 2. As I listened to Elder Oaks' words, and as I pondered them, I could only think of church members who "suffer from self-inflicted spiritual blindness." If you listened to his talk and thought he was talking specifically to and about those who are working to depopulate the planet, you heard a very different message than I did. I heard a message warning church members to turn away from appealing but very wicked beliefs that are so common today.
I don't think anyone is using polio to depopulate the world. I do believe they use vaccines.

Edit: Nor do I believe that people get polio from 5G.

I am confused by your response so I guess I will leave it at that.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

A few months ago, I started putting my phone on airplane mode at night and my husband puts his phone in the bathroom since he has to have it on for his job 24 hours. I noticed a difference in our sleep, and in the sleep of my baby who is still in our room, but I was still waking up a couple times a night and feeling tired in the morning.

For the last Two nights I have turned off our router, which is 5G, at night, and I feel like I have slept so much better. Both nights I have fallen asleep and stayed asleep until morning, my kids have too. I didn't tell my husband I was unplugging it, and asked him both mornings how he slept, and both mornings he has said he slept really well, which is surprising to me, as he too has complained of a lot of tossing and turning at night.

Admittedly, it could all be in my head, But I am really starting to believe that all the radio waves are, at the very least, messing with our sleep. Luckily we are far enough from the neighbors that if I turn off our router, we don't get any other wifi signals.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"What we know today is that the World Health Organization (WHO) has classified EMFs as “group 2 carcinogenic: a possible carcinogen to humans,” based on studies that link cellphone use to brain cancer. Some scientists say this is not enough and urge WHO to change EMFs to a “group...

Brain cancers are on the rise, especially in children between the ages of 4 and 10 years, and their link to phone use is becoming impossible to ignore. Just last year Joel Moskowitz, Director and Principal Investigator at the Center...

A study published in The Western Journal of Medicine looked at 140,000 male electricity workers and found a strong association between their exposure to EMFs and suicides. Another couple of dozen studies point to the same conclusion: “Low-intensity, non-thermal microwave EMFs produce widespread neuropsychiatric...

Long-term exposure to EMFs has caused people to have the following symptoms:
•grogginess
•dizziness
•problems concentrating
•tinnitus
•fatigue
•problems with balance
•pain
•inflammation
•aging too fast
•hormonal issues
•liver damage

"
https://www.cancertutor.com/emf/
:arrow:

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Davka wrote: November 15th, 2018, 6:48 am A few months ago, I started putting my phone on airplane mode at night and my husband puts his phone in the bathroom since he has to have it on for his job 24 hours. I noticed a difference in our sleep, and in the sleep of my baby who is still in our room, but I was still waking up a couple times a night and feeling tired in the morning.

For the last Two nights I have turned off our router, which is 5G, at night, and I feel like I have slept so much better. Both nights I have fallen asleep and stayed asleep until morning, my kids have too. I didn't tell my husband I was unplugging it, and asked him both mornings how he slept, and both mornings he has said he slept really well, which is surprising to me, as he too has complained of a lot of tossing and turning at night.

Admittedly, it could all be in my head, But I am really starting to believe that all the radio waves are, at the very least, messing with our sleep. Luckily we are far enough from the neighbors that if I turn off our router, we don't get any other wifi signals.
It would be interesting to have your husband either turn the router off or leave it on without letting you know to see if it's in your head or not. And running a wifi scan to see what other wifi signals are in your home would also be useful.

I live in an apartment and a wifi scanner showed 50 unique SSIDs so there's no point in my turning anything off. And I sleep next to a piece of medical equipment that connects to cellular data over 3G. There's also a power cord in my wall less than two feet from my head, transmitting a 60 Hz signal continuously.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

brianj wrote: November 15th, 2018, 9:55 pm
Davka wrote: November 15th, 2018, 6:48 am A few months ago, I started putting my phone on airplane mode at night and my husband puts his phone in the bathroom since he has to have it on for his job 24 hours. I noticed a difference in our sleep, and in the sleep of my baby who is still in our room, but I was still waking up a couple times a night and feeling tired in the morning.

It would be interesting to have your husband either turn the router off or leave it on without letting you know to see if it's in your head or not. And running a wifi scan to see what other wifi signals are in your home would also be useful.

I live in an apartment and a wifi scanner showed 50 unique SSIDs so there's no point in my turning anything off. And I sleep next to a piece of medical equipment that connects to cellular data over 3G. There's also a power cord in my wall less than two feet from my head, transmitting a 60 Hz signal continuously.
I like that idea...it would be an interesting experiment.

There may be other wifi signals in our house, but I doubt they are very strong. We live sort of in the country on 1/2 acre lots and there are no houses behind us for a mile or so. No other networks show up when we connect on our computers and phones, but I know that doesn't mean they aren't there. Also, according to the guy referenced in the OP, there is a difference between 5G and 4G on our bodies.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Davka wrote: November 16th, 2018, 7:14 am

There may be other wifi signals in our house, but I doubt they are very strong. We live sort of in the country on 1/2 acre lots and there are no houses behind us for a mile or so. No other networks show up when we connect on our computers and phones, but I know that doesn't mean they aren't there. Also, according to the guy referenced in the OP, there is a difference between 5G and 4G on our bodies.
Every wifi enabled device will be transmitting as long as they are turned on. Smart phones, tablets, e-readers, notebook computers, many electronic medical devices, televisions, DVD / Blu-Ray players, thermostats, refrigerators, and so forth. Most of these will also have bluetooth transceivers. Even if you don't have any of these devices you are probably being exposed to hundreds of radio frequency EM sources at any given time.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

brianj wrote: November 18th, 2018, 5:53 pm
Davka wrote: November 16th, 2018, 7:14 am

Every wifi enabled device will be transmitting as long as they are turned on. Smart phones, tablets, e-readers, notebook computers, many electronic medical devices, televisions, DVD / Blu-Ray players, thermostats, refrigerators, and so forth. Most of these will also have bluetooth transceivers. Even if you don't have any of these devices you are probably being exposed to hundreds of radio frequency EM sources at any given time.
Yup. Best to minimize that exposure as much as possible. ;)

It was not a person or the internet that told me to turn off wi-fi at night, it was the Spirit years ago. I assume it must be a benefit to do so, or why bother to give me that impression?