Sadly few are ready for what is to come. Many have fallen short.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
TheAuthor111
captain of 50

Sadly few are ready for what is to come. Many have fallen short.

Post by TheAuthor111 »

There is much occurring in the church that was not the will of God, do you not remember the warning by the past prophets that it was times of comfort and prosperity that would put the saints at the most risk, that people become complacent and they hold hands with the wicked.

It is soon time things get more serious, the Church will soon be visited but not yet, and reorganised and structured even in that time it will be explained that name Yehoshua and Jesus is the same, but the former was the original name but the translation is acceptable. It was more prophecy knowing the children of men would recognise name Jesus over Yehoshua reason it was the name chosen and used, as in even the days of Joseph Smith the people only knew the name Jesus, but know that name Jesus is a translation from the name Yehoshua/Yeshua, but Christ himself would go by name Yeshua in short and in long Yehoshua, these are the names his disciples called him by, the title Emmanuel is also acceptable. The Son knows people use name Jesus and they seek him and thus it has been adopted and time changed to suit the adoption, how that is shall not be revealed until a future time in Millennial.

In truth the Son is disappointed in the church that it is not ready yet to become the Zion of prophecy, that it is behind where it was meant to be, it saddens him as he could have spared all saints the entire coming tribulation and taken them to the hidden place of the tribes, but thus will not be the case, it shall be a division even among the very Church itself, some will be spared accordingly to their righteousness and others will face chastisements until repent and are prepared to be capable for Zion. The time that was given for the saints to prepare is almost over and in truth the church is not prepared, the Son of man has almost finished his work on the timelines and the hour of the transfiguration and departure is soon at hand, the world will not again know the Light of God until the day all things burn, when the earth is cleansed as fire after the short reign of coming Antichrist kingdom of Darkness. It had been hoped that the saints would meet the requirements to be as the people of Enoch and be able to be lifted up and spared the coming days of wrath, but sadly many have loved Mammon more than God and remain still with the mark. Nevertheless the righteous shall be gathered from the four corners before the day of the release of the cup.

If more had known the true Spirit of the Son of God they would be spared, but few truly do find him in spirit and can not even feel what is happening across time and space even now, blessed are they who have fulfilled the true Gospel who understood it true lessons and passed it hidden tests, who did not exalt themselves in their own hearts and sought to love God in serving of others fulfilling the requirements to stand on the right hand of God. But woe be unto those who know the words of God and yet lived as hypocrites who exalted themselves in their own hearts who justified not aiding others and looking after them for they will be found with those on left hand as goats, for they did not give their substance unto the needy, poor among them they did not fulfil what a Christian is meant to be.

For your sake I give you all this warning, forgive all others, seek forgiveness of all things at next sacrament and cease with judging one another and being wicked to each other, for that which ye do unto others ye have done it unto God. The Light has seen first hand the situation of the earth, and thus the Greater Light of eternity is coming to cleanse and restore all things, but wickedness, mockery, scoffing, pride and all manner of sins and evil shall be burned away. May ye be found worthy to escape the things to come and stand before the Son of man, for it is not long left before greater signs of prophecy shall be seen, both in the Heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now is the time to seek forgiveness and to change, to make yourself truly righteous and good, to become lights among the children of men, lest ye perish with them.

The time is soon hear that the oceans shall leap beyond their boundary's, that the earth will fill in earthquakes and great thunder storms, for it shall be this generation and not many years hence. Nevertheless as prophecy foretold it shall come suddenly and world shall not see it coming, for they will be eating, drinking and being merry. I have told ye before hand. And man shall see signs in the Heavens and the earth beneath, great wonders and things never known or considered and people shall fear what is coming upon the earth. For when the great Red Dragon is seen to pass between the Sun and the Earth when it fiery breath scorches a third of the earth then has the days spoken by the prophets of the greatest of tribulations begun.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Sadly few are ready for what is to come. Many have fallen short.

Post by nightlight »

I'm His sheep....but my goat side won't let me be.

I'll keep sacrificing my goat...hopefully He'll find me doing so

Blessed
captain of 100

Post by Blessed »

You may be right,
You may be crazy,
but it just may be a lunatic I'm looking for.

If you are who you say you are, you know my heart.
Regardless of whether you are or not, I do feel truth in much that you say.

Blessed
captain of 100

Post by Blessed »

With you, I grieve for the world. I grieve for my own cowardice and failing to be what I might have been.
I grieve for paradise lost.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Blessed wrote: November 1st, 2018, 8:20 am With you, I grieve for the world. I grieve for my own cowardice and failing to be what I might have been.
Have you read Paradise Lost by John Milton?

Blessed
captain of 100

Post by Blessed »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: November 1st, 2018, 8:46 am
Blessed wrote: November 1st, 2018, 8:20 am With you, I grieve for the world. I grieve for my own cowardice and failing to be what I might have been.
Have you read Paradise Lost by John Milton?
I have not, but I understand it is about the Fall of Adam and Eve. I have heard it is beautifully written, but no, I have not gotten to it... I know I have read many excerpts from it during my life.

TheAuthor111
captain of 50

Post by TheAuthor111 »

Know I speak at times hard things to hear because I do care and what I speak is from a state of knowing, I discourage saints from the mockery, scoffing and wickedness that occurs online, and am seeking to show you how to be ready for Zion, I am living by the things I am speaking it is from love it is shared, I have for long time aided many souls mysteriously online on various forums over the years while completing my work. Know that the Heavens do love ye and everything is being done to give this world a better eternal outcome, some complications did occur but it is being sorted out, there is things that must be fulfilled to meet the ends of the eternal law that are difficult and have taken time, tarrying was known to occur and why that is cant be understood until later, who I am that been speaking all this time will be revealed in a future time. Only by seeking in spirit can words be known of their origin and what spirit has spoken it, know that there is many mystery's still to be revealed to mankind.

It is were your heart is, is how you will be measured and weighed, fulfilling love thy God with all thy heart is entwined with fulfilling love thy neighbour as thyself. I know the church teaches ye to be self reliant that is ok to the point of desiring to better aid others, but also learn to rely on God and one another, for the Millennial will be a money-less society were everyone contributes based on talents giving and capability's. When the saints are shown the true extent of the work the Son has done to save them it will touch them more than all religions were aware, this work of salvation has been going on a long long time, longer than man even knows.

Sin never was happiness, let it all go and allow the spirit of Christ to fill ye and show you the way. The world is under the time of the strong delusion but to the righteous it can be a awakening. Love is not just words but actions, one must show it for it to be true, let not those who are in needy perish among you, lest it be a witness against you, tend to their wounds that they may be healed in seeing your light.

Peace.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

What did Noah do??

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

TheAuthor111 wrote: November 1st, 2018, 10:28 am Know I speak at times hard things to hear because I do care and what I speak is from a state of knowing, I discourage saints from the mockery, scoffing and wickedness that occurs online, and am seeking to show you how to be ready for Zion, I am living by the things I am speaking it is from love it is shared, I have for long time aided many souls mysteriously online on various forums over the years while completing my work. Know that the Heavens do love ye and everything is being done to give this world a better eternal outcome, some complications did occur but it is being sorted out, there is things that must be fulfilled to meet the ends of the eternal law that are difficult and have taken time, tarrying was known to occur and why that is cant be understood until later, who I am that been speaking all this time will be revealed in a future time. Only by seeking in spirit can words be known of their origin and what spirit has spoken it, know that there is many mystery's still to be revealed to mankind.

It is were your heart is, is how you will be measured and weighed, fulfilling love thy God with all thy heart is entwined with fulfilling love thy neighbour as thyself. I know the church teaches ye to be self reliant that is ok to the point of desiring to better aid others, but also learn to rely on God and one another, for the Millennial will be a money-less society were everyone contributes based on talents giving and capability's. When the saints are shown the true extent of the work the Son has done to save them it will touch them more than all religions were aware, this work of salvation has been going on a long long time, longer than man even knows.

Sin never was happiness, let it all go and allow the spirit of Christ to fill ye and show you the way. The world is under the time of the strong delusion but to the righteous it can be a awakening. Love is not just words but actions, one must show it for it to be true, let not those who are in needy perish among you, lest it be a witness against you, tend to their wounds that they may be healed in seeing your light.

Peace.
Wow Julie. Your writing has gotten much worse since “A Greater Tomorrow” was published.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

Wait a second, I thought the prophet and apostles job was to speak for the church and give revelation. ?????

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Well it's not like the scriptures don't warn us of these things.

D&C 50:

2 Behold, verily I say unto you, that there are many spirits which are false spirits, which have gone forth in the earth, deceiving the world.

3 And also Satan hath sought to deceive you, that he might overthrow you.

4 Behold, I, the Lord, have looked upon you, and have seen abominations in the church that profess my name.

6 But wo unto them that are deceivers and hypocrites, for, thus saith the Lord, I will bring them to judgment.

7 Behold, verily I say unto you, there are hypocrites among you, who have deceived some, which has given the adversary power; but behold such shall be reclaimed;

8 But the hypocrites shall be detected and shall be cut off, either in life or in death, even as I will; and wo unto them who are cut off from my church, for the same are overcome of the world.

9 Wherefore, let every man beware lest he do that which is not in truth and righteousness before me.

Elder Christofferson in October 2015 General Conference taught:

In this discussion of the Church as the body of Christ, we must always bear in mind two things. One, we do not strive for conversion to the Church but to Christ and His gospel, a conversion that is facilitated by the Church....Two, we must remember that in the beginning, the Church was the family,

Elder Uchtdorf spoke about Daniel in these terms:

In Babylon, those who challenged the religious authorities understood what it means—figuratively and literally—to be “flamed.”

Then he goes on to ask, "Are We like Daniel?"

(From "Be Not Afraid, Only Believe" October 2015)

In this last conference October 2018, Elder Christofferson mentioned how the elect can avoid deception:

But some have not yet fully received the gospel of Jesus Christ into their lives. Although, as Paul says, they were “buried with [Christ] by baptism,” they are still missing the part that “like as Christ was raised up from the dead … , even so we … should walk in [a] newness of life.”17 The gospel does not yet define them. They are not yet centered in Christ. They are selective about the doctrines and commandments they will follow and where and when they will serve in the Church. By contrast, it is in keeping their covenants with exactness that those “who are the elect according to the covenant”18 avoid deception and remain firm in the faith of Christ.

I think if you really listen to the prophets and really study the scriptures, it will become apparent that we are in a great spiritual war, and a lot of it has to do with deception.

I also believe that keeping our covenants with exactness is the only way to not be deceived. We must be willing to give our lives for the truth. If we cannot keep our covenants we will find ourselves in satan's power. It is impossible to be perfectly obedient but we can be perfect in the intent of heart. Our heart being in the right place will give us the courage to stand up for truth and bring the Kingdom of God to earth. Anything less than that will land us in the kingdom of the enemy.

Again, D&C section 1 states:

3 And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.

5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.

15 For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant;

18 And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—

19 The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh—

And of course my favorite, D&C 123:

7 It is an imperative duty that we owe to God, to angels, with whom we shall be brought to stand, and also to ourselves, to our wives and children, who have been made to bow down with grief, sorrow, and care, under the most damning hand of murder, tyranny, and oppression, supported and urged on and upheld by the influence of that spirit which hath so strongly riveted the creeds of the fathers, who have inherited lies, upon the hearts of the children, and filled the world with confusion, and has been growing stronger and stronger, and is now the very mainspring of all corruption, and the whole earth groans under the weight of its iniquity.

8 It is an iron yoke, it is a strong band; they are the very handcuffs, and chains, and shackles, and fetters of hell.

9 Therefore it is an imperative duty that we owe, not only to our own wives and children, but to the widows and fatherless, whose husbands and fathers have been murdered under its iron hand;

10 Which dark and blackening deeds are enough to make hell itself shudder, and to stand aghast and pale, and the hands of the very devil to tremble and palsy.

11 And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart—

12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—

13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—

14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness.

15 Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

GrandMasterB wrote: November 3rd, 2018, 11:02 pm
TheAuthor111 wrote: November 1st, 2018, 10:28 am Know I speak at times hard things to hear because I do care and what I speak is from a state of knowing, I discourage saints from the mockery, scoffing and wickedness that occurs online, and am seeking to show you how to be ready for Zion, I am living by the things I am speaking it is from love it is shared, I have for long time aided many souls mysteriously online on various forums over the years while completing my work. Know that the Heavens do love ye and everything is being done to give this world a better eternal outcome, some complications did occur but it is being sorted out, there is things that must be fulfilled to meet the ends of the eternal law that are difficult and have taken time, tarrying was known to occur and why that is cant be understood until later, who I am that been speaking all this time will be revealed in a future time. Only by seeking in spirit can words be known of their origin and what spirit has spoken it, know that there is many mystery's still to be revealed to mankind.

Peace.
Wow Julie. Your writing has gotten much worse since “A Greater Tomorrow” was published.
This is Julie??? I thought it was that guy who thought he was Christ and has come under various avatars and gotten banned multiple times...if it is Julie, her mental health issues seem to be deteriorating (based on the word-salad above). I hope she gets the professional help that she needs.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: November 7th, 2018, 9:54 am
GrandMasterB wrote: November 3rd, 2018, 11:02 pm

Peace.
This is Julie??? I thought it was that guy who thought he was Christ and has come under various avatars and gotten banned multiple times...if it is Julie, her mental health issues seem to be deteriorating (based on the word-salad above). I hope she gets the professional help that she needs.
Nah, you're right, DW - it's the guy who claims to be Jesus.