a new low for LGBTQIA

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Re: a new low for LGBTQIA

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Lizzy60 wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 3:16 pm
Serragon wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 3:07 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 2:24 pm Nathan Ivie, Utah County Commissioner, came out as gay this week. He and his wife are divorcing (two young children) so he can be authentic to the person God made him to be.

And yes, he talked about his suicide attempt, because, you know, we haters need to be told that we are responsible for making gays want to kill themselves.

YouTube video link available in the Deseret News article.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900 ... r-gay.html
There is nothing quite so heroic as a man who destroys his family in pursuit of his natural man. Nearly brings a tear to my to see such courage.
Yes, it's pretty clear he is going to be looking for a same-sex relationship. Otherwise, why the divorce. By the way, the majority of comments on the Deseret news article are positive. He's so brave, blah, blah, blah.

I predict that when he marries another man, the Church will not excommunicate him. Too big of a black eye. We are witnessing the infiltration of one of the most depraved sins into the rank and file of the Church. Good being called evil, and evil being celebrated as good. Isaiah saw our day, as did Mormon.
Ye are correct, but individual saints can apply the gospel for themselves, be not afraid to go against the leaders so you can abide the gospel, for it is the words of the Father and Son shall give ye life not the words of men who are in error.

There is nothing that would so soon weaken my hope and discourage me as to see this people in full fellowship with the world, and receive no more persecution from them because they are one with them. In such an event, we might bid farewell to the Holy Priesthood with all its blessings, privileges, and aids to exaltations, principalities, and powers in the eternities of the Gods.” Brigham Young April 8, 1862 (JD 10:32)

I am led, likewise, to preach the things of this world and to accept things that are NOT of God, how easy it would be for me to lead you astray! But I say to you, live so that you will know for yourselves whether I tell the truth or not.” Brigham Young (J.D. 18:248)

I told the people that if they would not believe the revelations that God had given, He would suffer the devil to give revelations, Have I seen this fulfilled? I have. I told the people that as true as God lived, if they would NOT have truth, they would have error sent unto them and they would believe it." Brigham Young (Deseret News, June 8, 1873; 2 Thes. 2:10-12)

“It is the L. D. Saints who have transgressed the laws, change the ordinance, broke the everlasting covenant.” Joseph Fielding Smith (Deseret News, Church Section, Oct. 17, 1936)

When we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in ANY degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.” (D&C 121:37)

As soon as someone boasts they have priesthood, it is immediately amended. As soon as someone judges another person and bases it on them having a recommended their power no longer is, many in these days think they have the power of God, but it is long withdrawn. But God can work with a powerless people and do as he wills with the baptisms, just the rest of things will be revealed in a time they worked iniquity in their own ways. Now again all must repent.

This was foreknown even by the founders of the church what would come and did.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

How many levels of pure evil can one person embody, and still claim to be doing the Lord's work?

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/11/le ... mhdGGuDQvo

She is a lesbian, married to her lesbian partner. She is an Episciple minister. She is the new head of the National Abortion Federation, and she provides religious "blessings" for women about to have an abortion and for the abortion facilities and providers.

Maybe she thinks she worships God, but she is worshipping the devil, and is one of his minions.

This is why we MUST hold the line on allowing gay marriage in the LDS Church. Sure, your gay-married neighbors may seem cute and harmless, but sin opens a door. If you let the camel (sin) stick his nose in the tent, pretty soon you will have more demons that you can imagine.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I was told by the Lord about 12 years ago that abortion and homosexuality were the "twin" sins that would corrupt our nation and our Church. At that time the LDS church was fighting Prop 8 in California, and wasn't giving an inch toward accepting the Gay Agenda. I am somewhat morbidly fascinated at how quickly Satan and his minions have infiltrated the LDS Church, as well as many other denominations. Members who are RS Presidents, Tab Choir singers, temple ordinance workers, High Priests, Bishops, etc, etc, are OPENLY marching in gay pride parades, flying pride flags, and advocating for the church to change its doctrine on the family. They are NOT being disciplined. They call members of the FP and Q12 the most vile names, but they still keep their temple recommends.

What I struggle with is the blindness of members of the Church who believe we can give in to some of the demands of the LGBTQ movement, while staying true to the Doctrine of Christ.

One of the most heinous sins of our day is being celebrated by Latter-Day Saints. That's what I struggle with.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 10th, 2019, 7:30 pm They call members of the FP and Q12 the most vile names, but they still keep their temple recommends.

What I struggle with is the blindness of members of the Church who believe we can give in to some of the demands of the LGBTQ movement, while staying true to the Doctrine of Christ.

One of the most heinous sins of our day is being celebrated by Latter-Day Saints. That's what I struggle with.
I sincerely hope that with the change to the temple recommend questions, that it will reduce the number of these members that have recommends. I see it too. It's all over social media. I have members in the church in my social media Like and retweet posts and comments that are pro-lgbtq. It disturbs me greatly as well how fast things are changing in the church. The problem is, if you say anything about it, you get labeled a bigot, even in the church. I don't know what the final straw will be the for the Lord to begin the cleansing but I keep praying that I will be spared to help keep His church strong until His coming.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

Sunain wrote: November 10th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: November 10th, 2019, 7:30 pm They call members of the FP and Q12 the most vile names, but they still keep their temple recommends.

I sincerely hope that with the change to the temple recommend questions, that it will reduce the number of these members that have recommends. I see it too. It's all over social media. I have members in the church in my social media Like and retweet posts and comments that are pro-lgbtq. It disturbs me greatly as well how fast things are changing in the church. The problem is, if you say anything about it, you get labeled a bigot, even in the church. I don't know what the final straw will be the for the Lord to begin the cleansing but I keep praying that I will be spared to help keep His church strong until His coming.
Mosiah 18:9

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Talk about misguided, and things turned upside-down. A young man attending BYU plans on living somewhere in the Middle East, preferably a country that is hostile toward homosexuals, homosexual marriage, as well as all things LGBTQ, for the express purpose of changing hearts and minds in their culture.

Yes, after graduating BYU he wants to spread the “gospel” of homosexuality to a country and culture that has not yet embraced it. He knows Arabic. His girlfriend is on board with this. I sincerely hope she changes her mind and doesn’t follow him on his suicide missions.

It’s one thing to do brave things and stand for truth and be willing to give your life for your belief in Christ and His gospel, but IMO it is upside-down to risk your life in a foreign country to attempt to get them to accept homosexual relationships and marriage. Victory for Satan, anyone?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Lizzy60 wrote: May 29th, 2020, 8:52 pm Talk about misguided, and things turned upside-down. A young man attending BYU plans on living somewhere in the Middle East, preferably a country that is hostile toward homosexuals, homosexual marriage, as well as all things LGBTQ, for the express purpose of changing hearts and minds in their culture.

Yes, after graduating BYU he wants to spread the “gospel” of homosexuality to a country and culture that has not yet embraced it. He knows Arabic. His girlfriend is on board with this. I sincerely hope she changes her mind and doesn’t follow him on his suicide missions.

It’s one thing to do brave things and stand for truth and be willing to give your life for your belief in Christ and His gospel, but IMO it is upside-down to risk your life in a foreign country to attempt to get them to accept homosexual relationships and marriage. Victory for Satan, anyone?
Well some few are missionaries for God, and most of the rest are missionaries for the devil.
I suppose it's his right to spread the good news, That the sodomites are winning.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Lizzy60 wrote: May 29th, 2020, 8:52 pm Talk about misguided, and things turned upside-down. A young man attending BYU plans on living somewhere in the Middle East, preferably a country that is hostile toward homosexuals, homosexual marriage, as well as all things LGBTQ, for the express purpose of changing hearts and minds in their culture.

What a joke

Mans gonna get stoned to death

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

TheAuthor111 wrote: October 19th, 2018, 3:41 pm
RocknRoll wrote: October 19th, 2018, 3:03 pm
TheAuthor111 wrote: October 19th, 2018, 6:10 am The Lord would say far harsher things in speaking about homosexuality than the leaders would want too.
This borders on putting words in the Lord’s mouth. Are you sure you want to do that?

So, you don’t believe The Church is being led by a Prophet of God? That the leaders have “fallen short of Zion” and should “face chastisement”? (Your words). How do you answer this question when being interviewed for a temple recommend?

“Do you sustain the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as the Prophet, Seer, and Revelator and as the only person on the earth who possesses and is authorized to exercise all priesthood keys? Do you sustain members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators? Do you sustain the other General Authorities and local authorities of the Church?”
I will answer your question if you answer this where did the authority John the baptist held come from?
Scripture gold!!! I shall reply in like when questioned here on out!
Mark 11:28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things?
29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
31 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him?