HEALTH Considerations.Good HEALTH is Happiness

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: HEALTH Considerations.Good HEALTH is Happiness

Post by Elizabeth »

A 5-month-old infant died after receiving breast milk from his vaccinated mother who recently received her second dose of Pfizer vaccine, CDC VAERS data shows | Tech News | Startups News A 5-month-old infant died after receiving breast milk from his vaccinated mother who recently received her second dose of Pfizer vaccine, CDC VAERS data shows “Patient received second dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2021 while at work. March 18, 2021 her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat and developed a fever. Patient brought baby to local ER where assessments were performed, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes. Infant was hospitalized but continued to decline and passed away. Diagnosis of TTP. No known allergies. No new exposures aside from the mother’s vaccination the previous day.”

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

If You've Had COVID, Please Don't Get Vaccinated

"An international survey of 2,002 people found that people who had previously had COVID-19 experienced “significantly increased incidence and severity” of side effects after the COVID-19 vaccine
Dr. Hooman Noorchashm has repeatedly warned the FDA that “clear and present danger” exists for those who have had COVID-19 and subsequently get vaccinated
At issue are viral antigens that remain in the body after a person is naturally infected; the immune response reactivated by the COVID-19 vaccine may trigger inflammation in tissues where the viral antigens exist
The inner lining of blood vessels, the lungs and the brain may be particularly at risk of such inflammation and damage, which could lead to major thromboembolic complications
Noorchashm believes that people should be screened for SARS-CoV-2 viral proteins prior to COVID-19 vaccination, while vaccination should be delayed for people with symptomatic or asymptomatic COVID-19 infections, as well as those who have recently recovered from the virus."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1214544777

• YouTube’s parent company, Google, is directly invested in the AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID “vaccine.” This is why YouTube censors anything that threatens the rollout and future profits of COVID-19 gene modification therapies
• Silicon Valley has been pushing to transform the health care system into a system based on telemedicine and personalized care through the use of artificial intelligence (AI). Google is heavily involved in this movement
• Google is also partnered directly with the U.S. military, which is increasingly working on a transhumanist agenda
• DARPA is heavily invested in transhumanist technologies for the use in soldiers, including brain-machine interfaces and other even more extreme ideas. They recently teamed up with the Wellcome Trust to create something called “Wellcome Leap,” a movement to usher in transhumanism
• Normally, there are very strict rules and regulations surrounding the testing and use of gene modification technology in humans. It’s only because they’re calling the COVID shots “vaccines” that they were able to get the EUA, which allows some standard safety regulations to be bypassed

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Covid ‘vaccine’ exposed as huge risk at major health conference in US California Covid ‘vaccine’ exposed as huge risk at major health conference in US

Doctor Christiane Northrup is adamant: The so-called anti-Covid injections are not vaccines. On April 16-17, a very well-attended two-day conference was held in the USA called the Health & Freedom Conference 2021, in which several well-known people participated. The mainstream media has not reproduced a single word that was said.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/07/22/va ... accinated/

In Cape Cod, a geographic cape extending into the Atlantic Ocean in Massachusetts, the vaccinated are falling ill with Covid-19. The American town with one of the highest vaccination rates in the state, now has the highest rate of new cases.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1217024550

"Perhaps one of the greatest crimes in this whole pandemic is the refusal by reigning heath authorities to issue early treatment guidance. Instead, they’ve done everything possible to suppress remedies shown to work, whether it be corticosteroids, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with zinc, ivermectin, vitamin D or NAC
According to Dr. Peter McCullough, 85% of COVID deaths could have been prevented had early treatment protocols been widely implemented rather than censored
It appears the intense censoring and suppression of early treatments was a strategy to promote as much fear, suffering, hospitalization and death as possible in order to prepare the population to accept a new genre of gene transfer technologies on a mass scale."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Dr.Mercola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dILSt_EQgNM

"Today, I have the most important announcement in the quarter of a century history of this newsletter. My goal and passion has always been about supporting you and helping you take control of your health. I am beyond thrilled that there are tens of millions of people who have benefited from what I have shared over the years.

I am filled with joy and gratitude every time I travel and lecture as invariably many people tell me how I've changed their lives by providing vital information they couldn't find anywhere else and even better that was completely free.

These were the times when many of the views I presented were criticized, but that's to be expected. That was one of the great freedoms we enjoyed. We could have different views and we could speak openly about these views without fear of retribution.

But we are now in a different time. A much darker time. The silence of free speech is now deafening.

Not only is blatant censorship tolerated, it is being encouraged by the very people who were to be entrusted with protecting our freedom of speech.

We are not living from the lessons we've learned before. Never in my life, would I believe the sitting President of the United States call out 12 Americans in a McCarthyism like attack in the United States. As you are aware, I was placed at the top of this list.

The last week has brought a tremendous amount of reflections to me, and a lot of unacceptable threats to a company full of amazing people that have helped me support you in this journey.

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money an operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

It is easy to dismiss the media pawns, but the most powerful individual on the planet has targeted me as his primary obstacle that must be removed. Every three letter agency is at his disposal, and the executive powers have grown beyond what an individual American's rights can protect against.

A dissenter of medical mandates is now a target and obstacle to be removed. I know – that's 25 years' worth of blood, sweat and tears coming down.

I can hardly believe these words are coming out of my mouth. It's a testament of just how radical things have degenerated in the recent past. However, I will continue to publish new articles, BUT going forward, each article I publish will be available for only 48 hours and will then be removed from the website.

We are at the crossroad where change is unavoidable. We all must make choices that determine our future. To many, this looks like a war ... but what we need to find is peace. I am going to find peace through this sacrifice.

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:

• Great Reset
• General nutrition
• The coronavirus
• My interviews with experts
These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.

Local food, local democracy – our local community strength is the best way to achieve peace moving forward, and to stop authoritarian technocracy. I also believe we are at our strongest when we can, care, and maintain respect for each other. This is how we can make our most important decisions in life.

Again I will still be writing my daily articles that I started 25 years ago BUT they will only be available for 48 hours before they are removed. In this way I hope to continue my mission to help you take control of your health – but it's up to you to download, share and repost this content. I will not be enforcing my copyright on this information so that you may freely share it.

Please also encourage others to read "The Truth About COVID-19," where you will find much of the information from the past two years that people need to read to wake up and open their eyes. I am donating all earnings to the National Vaccine Information Center.

I want to thank all of you that have supported me over the years. I hope you can understand why I have decided to make this dramatic decision and hope the remaining ephemeral articles will be useful for those who wish to read them.

We will continue through these challenging times together, and remember this:

Your body was designed to stay healthy.

You hold in your hands the power to take control of your health.

Never let anyone take your right to health away from you."

Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech. ~ Albert Einstein

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Elizabeth wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:37 pm Dr.Mercola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dILSt_EQgNM

"Today, I have the most important announcement in the quarter of a century history of this newsletter. My goal and passion has always been about supporting you and helping you take control of your health. I am beyond thrilled that there are tens of millions of people who have benefited from what I have shared over the years.

I am filled with joy and gratitude every time I travel and lecture as invariably many people tell me how I've changed their lives by providing vital information they couldn't find anywhere else and even better that was completely free.

These were the times when many of the views I presented were criticized, but that's to be expected. That was one of the great freedoms we enjoyed. We could have different views and we could speak openly about these views without fear of retribution.

But we are now in a different time. A much darker time. The silence of free speech is now deafening.

Not only is blatant censorship tolerated, it is being encouraged by the very people who were to be entrusted with protecting our freedom of speech.

We are not living from the lessons we've learned before. Never in my life, would I believe the sitting President of the United States call out 12 Americans in a McCarthyism like attack in the United States. As you are aware, I was placed at the top of this list.

The last week has brought a tremendous amount of reflections to me, and a lot of unacceptable threats to a company full of amazing people that have helped me support you in this journey.

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money an operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

It is easy to dismiss the media pawns, but the most powerful individual on the planet has targeted me as his primary obstacle that must be removed. Every three letter agency is at his disposal, and the executive powers have grown beyond what an individual American's rights can protect against.

A dissenter of medical mandates is now a target and obstacle to be removed. I know – that's 25 years' worth of blood, sweat and tears coming down.

I can hardly believe these words are coming out of my mouth. It's a testament of just how radical things have degenerated in the recent past. However, I will continue to publish new articles, BUT going forward, each article I publish will be available for only 48 hours and will then be removed from the website.

We are at the crossroad where change is unavoidable. We all must make choices that determine our future. To many, this looks like a war ... but what we need to find is peace. I am going to find peace through this sacrifice.

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:

• Great Reset
• General nutrition
• The coronavirus
• My interviews with experts
These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.

Local food, local democracy – our local community strength is the best way to achieve peace moving forward, and to stop authoritarian technocracy. I also believe we are at our strongest when we can, care, and maintain respect for each other. This is how we can make our most important decisions in life.

Again I will still be writing my daily articles that I started 25 years ago BUT they will only be available for 48 hours before they are removed. In this way I hope to continue my mission to help you take control of your health – but it's up to you to download, share and repost this content. I will not be enforcing my copyright on this information so that you may freely share it.

Please also encourage others to read "The Truth About COVID-19," where you will find much of the information from the past two years that people need to read to wake up and open their eyes. I am donating all earnings to the National Vaccine Information Center.

I want to thank all of you that have supported me over the years. I hope you can understand why I have decided to make this dramatic decision and hope the remaining ephemeral articles will be useful for those who wish to read them.

We will continue through these challenging times together, and remember this:

Your body was designed to stay healthy.

You hold in your hands the power to take control of your health.

Never let anyone take your right to health away from you."

Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech. ~ Albert Einstein
This is so jacked up.
This man Doc Mercola is a true literal godsend for the children of Heavenly Father and helping them understand and fortify and honor their God designed and God given bodies.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Happiness doesn’t come in pills or in anything you swallow, or own. Other people can’t make you happy. Your happiness isn’t a hostage that others hold for ransom. It doesn’t come from outside you.

Happiness is the big brother of Gratitude and Contentment. When you hang out with the younger siblings routinely, he eventually shows up.

Happiness is a choice you make when you focus on what is good in your life and appreciate it, when you accept that the existence of people and situations you don’t like doesn’t oblige you to be miserable.

Appreciate what you have because it can all be gone in an instant. Express gratitude for your life because tomorrow might never come. Happiness turns up wherever contentment and gratitude reside.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"The injections normally called Corona vaccines are designed to experiment on the human race and to find out what dosage of a yet unknown toxin is needed in order to kill people." That is the conclusion which lawyers with Reiner Füllmich draw. The mortality rate linked to the vaccines, according to Yeadon, is traceable in terms of lot numbers of the different batches, as some batches appear to be more lethal than others. When taking a look at the evidence available, the main goal with the injections all over the world is global depopulation, according to the lawyers involved. Dr Füllmich told Perspektiv that the lawyers preparing an international law suit were no longer in doubt: Poisoning and mass murder through so called Corona vaccines is intentionally being perpetrated on the peoples of the world.”

Also see: https://drtrozzi.org/2021/11/23/the-fda ... e-in-hell/

https://drtrozzi.org/2022/01/19/pfizer- ... rn-babies/

Also: Dr. Peter McCullough, a highly credentialed and published cardiologist, internist and epidemiologist, and one of the primary physicians leading the charge to provide commonsense clinical wisdom into COVID treatments, explains what the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is and how it harms human biology — whether it comes from a natural SARS-CoV-2 infection or a COVID jab.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth wrote: January 28th, 2022, 10:39 am Adolf Hitler Fights Lung Cancer.

World's first research linking smoking and lung cancer – conceived and paid for by Adolf Hitler

The Führer’s mother died from cancer. With profits from his best-selling book “Mein Kampf”, he donated 100 000 Marks to cancer research he personally commissioned at the University of Jena. Is there a link between cigarette smoking and cancer? Adolf Hitler thought so, and the research he commissioned conclusively proved it. There is a very strong link and smokers are very likely to get cancer - as shown by his research results at bottom right. The research was conducted in 1941 at the “Scientific Institute for Research into the Hazards of Tobacco”, established at the Friedrich-Schiller University in Jena. This was the first such institute in the world. With scientific proof to support his initiatives, Hitler made laws forbidding smoking in public places. He started a campaign to tell people how dangerous smoking is and tobacco use fell in Germany. This was the first official anti-smoking campaign in the world.

- Smoking was banned in the offices of the Air Force, postal services.
- Smoking was banned by uniformed police.
- Restaurants and cafes were prohibited from selling cigarettes to women.
- Tobacco coupons were denied to pregnant women.
- It was illegal for anyone under 18 to smoke in public.
- Advertisements for tobacco products were strictly regulated.

Adolf Hitler said: “Before going into retirement, I shall order that all the cigarette packets on sale in Europe should have on the label, in letters of fire, the slogan: 'Danger, tobacco smoke kills; danger: Cancer.'” During the war tobacco rations were distributed to German soldiers. Adolf Hitler ordered that it be given in a manner that would dissuade soldiers from smoking. Smokers were given six cigarettes per man per day, but non-smokers got chocolate or extra food. Women in the Wehrmacht were not allowed to smoke at all. The phrase “passive smoking” was coined by Fritz Lickint, author of Tabak und Organismus (“Tobacco and the Organism”). He collaborated in this book with the National Socialist Anti-Tobacco League.

Because of strong National Socialist support for Science and medical research, most scientists, physicians and biologists became National Socialist party members. Germans were encouraged to take exercise, eat plenty of vegetables, drink mineral water instead of alcohol and stop smoking. To reduce breast cancer, women were taught self-examination. Nowhere else in the world had such a government sponsored health campaign existed up to that time. When the Allies invaded Germany at the end of World War II, on seeing the terrible hunger and deprivations amongst the destitute public, they promptly imported 93,000 tons of tobacco to get Germans smoking again. Adolf's health campaign encouraged people to avoid alcohol and nicotine, and eat and drink fresh, healthy foods. The National Socialist scientist, Muller, published the above result of his research. He is regarded as the father of tobacco epidemiology. To understand the above chart, see that a very heavy smoker is 16.6 times more likely to get lung cancer than a non-smoker.

Adolf Hitler Fights Lung Cancer

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

The messenger RNA (mRNA) from Pfizer’s COVID vaccine is able to enter human liver cells and is converted into DNA, according to Swedish researchers at Lund University.
The researchers found that when the mRNA vaccine enters the human liver cells, it triggers the cell’s DNA, which is inside the nucleus, to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.
The mRNA then leaves the nucleus and enters the cell’s cytoplasm, where it translates into LINE-1 protein. A segment of the protein called the open reading frame-1, or ORF-1, then goes back into the nucleus, where it attaches to the vaccine’s mRNA and reverse transcribes into spike DNA.
Reverse transcription is when DNA is made from RNA, whereas the normal transcription process involves a portion of the DNA serving as a template to make an mRNA molecule inside the nucleus.
“In this study we present evidence that COVID mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro,” the researchers wrote in the study, published in Current Issues of Molecular Biology. “BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 [hours] after BNT162b2 exposure.”
BNT162b2 is another name for the Pfizer vaccine that is marketed under the name Comirnaty.
The whole process occurred rapidly within six hours.
This is the first time that researchers have shown in vitro or inside a petri dish how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, and is what health experts and fact-checkers said for over a year could not occur.
The Swedish study also found spike proteins expressed on the surface of the liver cells that researchers say may be targeted by the immune system and possibly cause autoimmune hepatitis, as “there have been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis after BNT162b2 vaccination.”
The authors of the first reported case of a healthy 35-year-old female who developed autoimmune hepatitis a week after her first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine said that there is a possibility that “spike-directed antibodies induced by vaccination may also trigger autoimmune conditions in predisposed individuals” as it has been shown that “severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection are characterized by an autoinflammatory dysregulation that contributes to tissue damage,” which the virus’s spike protein appears to be responsible for.
Spike proteins may circulate in the body after an infection or injection with a COVID-19 vaccine. It was assumed that the vaccine’s spike protein would remain mostly at the injection site and last up to several weeks like other proteins produced in the body. But studies are showing that is not the case.
The Japanese regulatory agency’s biodistribution study of the Pfizer vaccine showed that some of the mRNAs moved from the injection site and through the bloodstream, and were found in various organs such as the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries of rats 48 hours following injection.
In a different study, the spike proteins made in the body after receiving a Pfizer COVID-19 shot have been found on tiny membrane vesicles called exosomes—that mediate cell-to-cell communication by transferring genetic materials to other cells—for at least four months after the second vaccine dose.
The persistence of the spike protein in the body “raises the prospect of sustained inflammation within and damage to organs which express the spike protein,” according to experts at Doctors for COVID Ethics, an organization consisting of physicians and scientists “seeking to uphold medical ethics, patient safety, and human rights in response to COVID-19.”
“As long as the spike protein can be detected on cell-derived membrane vesicles, the immune system will be attacking the cells that release these vesicles,” they said.
Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist, wrote on Twitter that the Swedish study’s findings have “enormous implications of permanent chromosomal change and long-term constitutive spike synthesis driving the pathogenesis of a whole new genre of chronic disease.”
Whether the findings of the study will occur in living organisms or if the DNA converted from the vaccine’s mRNA will integrate with the cell’s genome is unknown. The authors said more investigations are needed, including in whole living organisms such as animals, to better understand the potential effects of the mRNA vaccine.
“At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of BNT162b2 on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to BNT162b2, as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination,” the authors said.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://patriotnationpress.com/the-true- ... 03-17%202a

"COVID-19 vaccines side effects have been routinely downplayed by the US public health regime and the bootlicking media, after numbers of people developed myocarditis after taking the vaccine.

Studies show that myocarditis that came after one person’s body received the COVID-19 vaccine is a potentially life-threatening inflammation of the heart. 90% of recorded cases ended up hospitalised.

Myocarditis skyrocketed in the US since the rollout of the experimental vaccine, even in populations that aren’t normally as likely to develop the condition, like children and young adults. healthy Americans are now developing this life-threatening heart condition.reports of myocarditis and pericarditis are so prevalent now that just in the first eight weeks of 2022, we’re already at 47% of the total VAERS submissions for 2021. There were 24,177 reports of pericarditis/myocarditis submitted to VAERS in 2021. In 2022, just through to Feb. 25, there were 11,289 reports.”

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Independent testing has found hundreds of popular personal care items in the US to be contaminated with benzene, a highly carcinogenic chemical.

Benzene has been detected in hand sanitizers, sunscreens, conditioners, antiperspirants, deodorants, body sprays.
Including Brut, Sure, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Old Spice, Secret, Tinactin, Lotrimin, Coppertone, Neutrogena and Aveeno.

Benzene has a latency period of 10 to 15 years, “The time lag between exposure and cancer can be a long period of time

Carcinogenic chemical benzene found in hundreds of US personal care products

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Keep aluminum foil out of the kitchen, and well away from the food you eat. Do not use aluminium foil. Instead, use glass, ceramics, or high-quality silicone bakeware.

Aluminium foil has the potential to cause neurotoxic effects, including Alzheimer’s disease. Impacts osteoblast production, which in turn leads to bone wasting. Using aluminium foil to prepare, store or cook food can increase a person’s risk of developing pulmonary fibrosis, a form of lung disease. Leaching of harmful aluminum compounds was by far the highest when acidic foods like lemon juice or tomatoes were coming into contact with aluminum foil, and this was often further exacerbated by the use of spices.
In essence, aluminum foil is not inert. When exposed to certain foods, it has been shown to leach a portion of its metallic compounds into the food, whereupon people ingest it. From here, it can build up in the blood, muscles and organs and contribute to all manner of health problems.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

According to bioweapons expert Francis Boyle, Russia’s accusation that Ukraine is conducting U.S.-funded bioweapons research appears to be accurate.
If true, everyone involved is subject to life in prison under the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989
According to Boyle, the U.S. government and Pentagon have had a “comprehensive policy” to “surround Russia with biological warfare laboratories” and “preposition biological weapons” there for use against them.
The problem with trying to make a distinction between “biodefense” and “biowarfare” is that, basically, there is none. No biodefense research is purely defensive, because to do biodefense work, you’re automatically engaged in the creation of biological weapons, and all dual use research can be used for military purposes. SARS-CoV-2 may be the result of such dual use research.
Boyle believes we can hold the culprits behind the SARS-CoV-2 bioweapon accountable by asking local prosecutors to convene a grand jury to seek the indictment of those responsible for the pandemic for murder and conspiracy to commit murder.