The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Clerkoftheservant
captain of 50

Re: The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost

Post by Clerkoftheservant »

9/17/2017 was not a prediction of the servants physical birth. 2017 sign alignment which occurs every year was important as it lined up with the feast of trumpets to the very day. This is not the first alignment but rather the third. The first alignment announced the saviors birth, the second announced the kingdoms temple. The third alignment is a ascension step for the servant. Each occurrence does not happen that year but rather at Passover the following year. That following year was important to the servant as the two witnesses we're also born. The Davidic servant comes in the sixth seal...

Clerkoftheservant
captain of 50

I agree that the Davidic servant is the Holy Ghost, and possibly even his name, but when he come he usually state his title which is identified by the Lord in D&C 27:6-7.

Clerkoftheservant
captain of 50

This is the sixth seal and it will continue to be such until around 2033. Christ lifetime in its entirety was the Meridian of time, Moses 7:45-46 "...When shall the day of the Lord come? When shall the blood of the Righteous be shed, that all they that mourn may be sanctified and have eternal life?
46 And the Lord said: It shall be in the meridian of time, in the days of wickedness and vengeance.

For this reasons are the seals 5 through 7 each offset by 33 years.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

I emphatically and unequivocally agree with the following declaration:

A Warning:

Elder M. Russell Ballard, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, warned about false prophets and false teachers:

“Jesus cautioned several times that prior to His Second Coming, ‘many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many’ (Matthew 24:11). As Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ, it is our duty to be watchmen on the tower, warning Church members to beware of false prophets and false teachers who lie in wait to ensnare and destroy faith and testimony. Today we warn you that there are false prophets and false teachers arising; and if we are not careful, even those who are among the faithful members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will fall victim to their deception. …

“When we think of false prophets and false teachers, we tend to think of those who espouse an obviously false doctrine or presume to have authority to teach the true gospel of Christ according to their own interpretation. We often assume that such individuals are associated with small radical groups on the fringes of society. However, I reiterate: there are false prophets and false teachers who have or at least claim to have membership in the Church. There are those who, without authority, claim Church endorsement to their products and practices. Beware of such. …

“Therefore, let us beware of false prophets and false teachers, both men and women, who are self-appointed declarers of the doctrines of the Church and who seek to spread their false gospel and attract followers by sponsoring symposia, books, and journals whose contents challenge fundamental doctrines of the Church. Beware of those who speak and publish in opposition to God’s true prophets and who actively proselyte others with reckless disregard for the eternal well-being of those whom they seduce. Like Nehor and Korihor in the Book of Mormon, they rely on sophistry to deceive and entice others to their views. They ‘set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion’ (2 Nephi 26:29).

“Of such President Joseph F. Smith warned when he spoke of the ‘proud self-vaunting ones, who read by the lamps of their own conceit; who interpret by rules of their own contriving; who have become a law unto themselves, and so pose as the sole judges of their own doings’ (Gospel Doctrine, 381)” (in Conference Report, Oct. 1999, 77–78; or Ensign, Nov. 1999, 62–63).

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Thank you RR for that oppositional lead-in that comes before the further light and knowledge.

I've known about Isaiah 22 for some time and how it links to Revelation 3 and the sixth message to the sixth angel of the sixth church. (666 is the number of the seraphim - the devil comes from that order, but so does the Holy Ghost.)

Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house.

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

The hour of temptation. *checks watch* That's about now. "That no man take they crown" - Joseph Smith said the Holy Ghost was in a state of probation and that he would yet take upon himself a body. These are not all coincidences. This is the same person here in Revelation 3 and Isaiah 22 and who Joseph Smith referred to as "The Holy Ghost."

Anyway - I've always sort of figured the "arm of the Lord" (Isaiah 51:9) was a reference to the fact that the Davidic Servant was the enforcer - a warrior. He slew 185,000 Assyrians after all in one night. Now that's a sword arm.

But ................... This has been hiding right in front of me like so very many things. And the idiot adversary often sheds light by his pathetic attempts to cast darkness. For those things he tries to obscure are those things that are important to the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

What's missing on the Arm of the Lord? Here's a hint:

And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house.

:)

The promise to fasten the servant of Isaiah who "shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house." Well dang son. There it is. The Arm of the Lord. He is the fourth token upon the Arm of the Lord. Man I feel that absolutely burn within me as I write this.

D&C 1:14 And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people;

There you go. It's revealed.

1 Chronciles 17:11 ¶ And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:
14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Alaris wrote: April 27th, 2020, 10:24 pmThank you RR for that oppositional lead-in that comes before the further light and knowledge.
And who here is qualified to provide further light and knowledge?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

righteousrepublic wrote: April 29th, 2020, 1:32 am
Alaris wrote: April 27th, 2020, 10:24 pmThank you RR for that oppositional lead-in that comes before the further light and knowledge.
Anyone is

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: April 29th, 2020, 7:18 am
Anyone is
Wrong!!!

2 Nephi 28:15
15 O the wise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the pride of their hearts, and all those who preach false doctrines, and all those who commit whoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, wo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

righteousrepublic wrote: April 29th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Anyone is
Wrong!!!

15 O the wise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the pride of their hearts, and all those who preach false doctrines, and all those who commit whoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, wo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!
Your post did make me actually lol. This really encapsulates RR here doesn't it? You think none of us - (not even you?) - are qualified to receive further light and knowledge. That's not what the prophets teach - that's not what Joseph Smith taught. That's not what the Book of Mormon teaches:

1 Nephi 10:19 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

So my wife sent me an excerpt from this book:

The Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man : The Evolution of Religious Doctrines from the Eschatology of the Ancient Egyptians

by Dr. ALBERT CHURCHWARD

https://www.amazon.com/Signs-Symbols-Pr ... B01EYP85WG

https://www.amazon.com/Signs-Symbols-Pr ... B008LCDIS0

This book was published in 1912 - so bear that in mind.

Here's a link to the full text

https://archive.org/stream/signssymbols ... r_djvu.txt

So - I have written an article on Horus being the Davidic Servant / Holy Ghost / Angel of the Lord / Heir of the Davidic Covenant:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... -part.html

I've mentioned this link a few times in this thread where Osiris was derived from Jehovah and Horus from the heir of Jehovah. I feel I should mention that the Osiris legend contains a peculiar link to one of my most sacred experiences, so these links are stronger in my mind than what I've shared publicly.

From the above book, pages 277-278

"It is one of the Ten great Mysteries of Amenta, which were
celebrated on ten different nights of the year.

1st. Was the night of the evening meal — the last supper and
the laying of offerings on the altar — the night of provisioning the
Lord's Table. Osiris had been overcome by Sut and the Sebau,
and they had renewed their assault upon Un-Nefer, but were de-
feated and exterminated by the faithful followers
; it was the night
of the great battle, when the Moon God Taht, and the Children
of Light, overcame and annihilated the Powers of Darkness.

2nd. Is the night of hiding the body of him who is supreme
in attributes." The mystery is that of collecting the mutilated
and scattered body of Osiris, and of hiding it.

3rd. Is the Mystery of Anup, the Embalmer, the anointer of the
mummy ; this is Rusta, the place of resurrection from Amenta.

4th. Is in the region of Rekhet, and the Mystery is that of
the two sisters, with Isis watching in tears over her brother Osiris,
and brooding above the dead body to give it the warmth of life.

5th. On this night the overthrown Tat-Cross, with Osiris
on it, was again erected by Horus — Prince of Sekhem, in the
region of Tattu, when the Holy Spirit Ra descended upon the
mummy, and the two became united for the resurrection.

6th. Here the scene is in Sekhem, where the Mystery is that
of the blind Horus, or Horus in the dark, who here receives his
sight, and it is also the Mystery of dawn upon the coffin of Osiris
— the Mystery of Horus, the Mortal, transfiguring into Horus the
Immortal.

7th. On the 7th night, the four Pillars are erected, with
which the future Kingdom of God the Father is to be founded ; it
is called the night of erecting the flag staff of Horus," and of
establishing him as the heir to his father’s property.
"

8th. The Mystery of the 8th night, was that of the Great
Judgment on the highway of the damned, when the suit was
closed against the rebels, who had failed and were defeated —
the verdict of the avengement. *

gth. The great hoeing in Tattu, when the associates of Sut
are massacred, and the fields are manured with the blood.

loth. On the loth the glorious ones are judged, the evil dead
are parted off, and joy goeth its round in Thinnis. It is the great
festival night, named Ha-k-er-a, or Come thou to me,’^ in
which the blending of the two souls is solemnised.

Amenta, the Earth of Eternity, is the Land of the Mysteries,
where Taht, the Moon God, in the nether night, was the great
Teacher of the Sacred Secrets, together with the seven wise
Masters.
The passage through Amenta is a series of initiations,
for the Osiris deceased. "

Seven wise masters. The Moon is the eighth. Horus resurrects Osiris - then later is established as heir to his father's property. The 8th night aligns to the final defeat of the "rebels" - My what coincidences.
Last edited by Alaris on May 26th, 2020, 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

deleted
Last edited by Michael Sherwin on May 26th, 2020, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Alaris wrote: April 29th, 2020, 12:30 pm
righteousrepublic wrote: April 29th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Anyone is
Wrong!!!

Your post did make me actually lol. This really encapsulates RR here doesn't it? You think none of us - (not even you?) - are qualified to receive further light and knowledge. That's not what the prophets teach - that's not what Joseph Smith taught. That's not what the Book of Mormon teaches:

1 Nephi 10:19 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.
Scripture is not always straightforward. The true meaning depends upon understanding precept upon precept. What is meant by "these times"? It is talking about the time of the Holy Spirit as the DS. Therefore "these times" is when the Holy Spirit indwells someone. I have discovered that the Holy Spirit and the disembodied Christ Spirit is the same. Jesus could not send another comforter until he ascended and merged with the Father. After that the Christ Spirit acts in the world as the Holy Spirit. When the Holy Spirit indwells someone it is the Christ Spirit or more precisely in English the Anointing Spirit. We have already the puzzle pieces. The Holy Spirit anoints with oil however the Christ Spirit is the Anointing Spirit. They are one in the same acting in different roles.

And it came to pass that after I, Nephi, having heard all the words of my father, concerning the things which he saw in a vision; and also the things which he spake by the power of the Holy Ghost; which power, he received by faith on the Son of God. And the Son of God was the Messiah, which should come. And it came to pass that I, Nephi, was desirous also, that I might see, and hear, and know of these things, by the power of the Holy Ghost, which is the gift of God unto all those who diligently seek him, as well in times of old in the time that he should manifest himself unto the children of men

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Alaris wrote: May 26th, 2020, 1:07 pm So my wife sent me an excerpt from this book:

The Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man : The Evolution of Religious Doctrines from the Eschatology of the Ancient Egyptians

by Dr. ALBERT CHURCHWARD

https://www.amazon.com/Signs-Symbols-Pr ... B01EYP85WG

https://www.amazon.com/Signs-Symbols-Pr ... B008LCDIS0

This book was published in 1912 - so bear that in mind.

Here's a link to the full text

https://archive.org/stream/signssymbols ... r_djvu.txt

So - I have written an article on Horus being the Davidic Servant / Holy Ghost / Angel of the Lord / Heir of the Davidic Covenant:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... -part.html

I've mentioned this link a few times in this thread where Osiris was derived from Jehovah and Horus from the heir of Jehovah. I feel I should mention that the Osiris legend contains a peculiar link to one of my most sacred experiences, so these links are stronger in my mind than what I've shared publicly.

From the above book, pages 277-278

"It is one of the Ten great Mysteries of Amenta, which were
celebrated on ten different nights of the year.

1st. Was the night of the evening meal — the last supper and
the laying of offerings on the altar — the night of provisioning the
Lord's Table. Osiris had been overcome by Sut and the Sebau,
and they had renewed their assault upon Un-Nefer, but were de-
feated and exterminated by the faithful followers
; it was the night
of the great battle, when the Moon God Taht, and the Children
of Light, overcame and annihilated the Powers of Darkness.

2nd. Is the night of hiding the body of him who is supreme
in attributes." The mystery is that of collecting the mutilated
and scattered body of Osiris, and of hiding it.

3rd. Is the Mystery of Anup, the Embalmer, the anointer of the
mummy ; this is Rusta, the place of resurrection from Amenta.

4th. Is in the region of Rekhet, and the Mystery is that of
the two sisters, with Isis watching in tears over her brother Osiris,
and brooding above the dead body to give it the warmth of life.

5th. On this night the overthrown Tat-Cross, with Osiris
on it, was again erected by Horus — Prince of Sekhem, in the
region of Tattu, when the Holy Spirit Ra descended upon the
mummy, and the two became united for the resurrection.

6th. Here the scene is in Sekhem, where the Mystery is that
of the blind Horus, or Horus in the dark, who here receives his
sight, and it is also the Mystery of dawn upon the coffin of Osiris
— the Mystery of Horus, the Mortal, transfiguring into Horus the
Immortal.

7th. On the 7th night, the four Pillars are erected, with
which the future Kingdom of God the Father is to be founded ; it
is called the night of erecting the flag staff of Horus," and of
establishing him as the heir to his father’s property.
"

8th. The Mystery of the 8th night, was that of the Great
Judgment on the highway of the damned, when the suit was
closed against the rebels, who had failed and were defeated —
the verdict of the avengement. *

gth. The great hoeing in Tattu, when the associates of Sut
are massacred, and the fields are manured with the blood.

loth. On the loth the glorious ones are judged, the evil dead
are parted off, and joy goeth its round in Thinnis. It is the great
festival night, named Ha-k-er-a, or Come thou to me,’^ in
which the blending of the two souls is solemnised.

Amenta, the Earth of Eternity, is the Land of the Mysteries,
where Taht, the Moon God, in the nether night, was the great
Teacher of the Sacred Secrets, together with the seven wise
Masters.
The passage through Amenta is a series of initiations,
for the Osiris deceased. "

Seven wise masters. The Moon is the eighth. Horus resurrects Osiris - then later is established as heir to his father's property. The 8th night aligns to the final defeat of the "rebels" - My what coincidences.
Upon further study day 8 appears to align with the binding of the adversary. Day 10 is particular interesting in that it aligns to a new Adam and a new Eve and the new and everlasting covenant. There's another coincidence.

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

Found some interesting connections between the angel of the Lord and the Davidic Servant in the Testament of Zebulun.

Draw near unto God and unto the angel that intercedeth for you, for he is a mediator between God and man, and for the peace of Israel he shall stand up against the kingdom of the enemy.

For the very angel of peace shall strengthen Israel, that it fall not into the extremity of evil. And it shall be in the time of the lawlessness of Israel, that the Lord will not depart from them, but will transform them into a nation that doeth His will, for none of the angels will be equal unto him. And His name shall be in every place in Israel, and among the Gentiles.

This angel comes in during the time of the lawlessness of Israel to transform them into a nation that doeth His will. He guides the transition between telestial church and terrestrial church. Bringing the Lord's people up to a higher law, just as the Savior brought them up from the Law of Moses to the law of the gospel in the meridian of time.

So successful will he be that his name will be found in every place in Israel.

Zechariah 14: 20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness unto the Lord; and the pots in the Lord’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Robbinius wrote: May 31st, 2020, 1:28 pm Found some interesting connections between the angel of the Lord and the Davidic Servant in the Testament of Zebulun.

Draw near unto God and unto the angel that intercedeth for you, for he is a mediator between God and man, and for the peace of Israel he shall stand up against the kingdom of the enemy.

For the very angel of peace shall strengthen Israel, that it fall not into the extremity of evil. And it shall be in the time of the lawlessness of Israel, that the Lord will not depart from them, but will transform them into a nation that doeth His will, for none of the angels will be equal unto him. And His name shall be in every place in Israel, and among the Gentiles.

This angel comes in during the time of the lawlessness of Israel to transform them into a nation that doeth His will. He guides the transition between telestial church and terrestrial church. Bringing the Lord's people up to a higher law, just as the Savior brought them up from the Law of Moses to the law of the gospel in the meridian of time.

Zechariah 14: 20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness unto the Lord; and the pots in the Lord’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
Add Testament of Zebulun to the list. Happy Pentecost my friend.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Robbinius wrote: May 31st, 2020, 1:28 pm Found some interesting connections between the angel of the Lord and the Davidic Servant in the Testament of Zebulun.

Beautiful. I can't wait to know who he is. And yes: Happy Pentecost, a worthy day for such insights.

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

LDS Physician wrote: May 31st, 2020, 3:29 pm

Beautiful. I can't wait to know who he is. And yes: Happy Pentecost, a worthy day for such insights.
I can’t think of any question more important of praying for an answer to at this time. It is no coincidence that the world devolved into further chaos this week of Pentacost. It’s because the devil knows the time is at hand for this man to be empowered.

The Lord wants us to know who this servant is. He is prepared to provide the answer if we but ask sincerely, with an open mind and an open heart. At one time I would never have believed I could be privy to such earth shattering knowledge — but God continues to surprise me.

Ask.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Davka wrote: May 31st, 2020, 7:45 pm
LDS Physician wrote: May 31st, 2020, 3:29 pm

I can’t think of any question more important of praying for an answer to at this time. It is no coincidence that the world devolved into further chaos this week of Pentacost. It’s because the devil knows the time is at hand for this man to be empowered.

The Lord wants us to know who this servant is. He is prepared to provide the answer if we but ask sincerely, with an open mind and an open heart. At one time I would never have believed I could be privy to such earth shattering knowledge — but God continues to surprise me.

Ask.
I very much appreciate your testimony.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Hmmm, I thought that we had arrived at the time and day in 1978 that the Canaanite was invited in "the house of the Lord of Hosts", to no more be denied.

aaascending
captain of 100

Post by aaascending »

This won't be popular.

The sign of the woman clothed with the Sun, with the Moon under her feet alignment which occurred, September 23, 2017, is the third historic alignment on the feast of trumpets which heralds a part of the Kingdoms coming.
https://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/20 ... h_sun.html

The first fulfillment acts as the precedent that all other fulfillments follow. The previous occurrences included 2 BC and 1832, which proclaimed the birth of Christ on Passover in 1 BC and the throne of the kingdom (Temple) in 1833. The 2017 alignment on trumpets heralded a key piece of the prophecy. This piece was present in all three fulfillments but is often overlooked, lets review JST Rev. 12:6-7.

And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought against Michael; And the dragon prevailed not against Michael, neither the child, nor the woman which was the church of God, who had been delivered of her pains, and brought forth the kingdom of our God and his Christ.

The dragon prevailed not against Michael, the child (which is both the kingdom of our God and his Christ), the woman is the church as well as Mary. The overlooked piece is Michael; he is present in all three fulfilments. He is not the child, rather he is the archangel or the two wings of a great eagle, the Davidic servant, identified as the archangel by Joseph Smith D&C 128:21, and as being separate from Adam in the vision that Doctrine and Covenant section 137 was taken from, verse five originally reads as follows:

5 I saw father Adam, and Abraham and Michael and my father and mother, my brother Alvin that has long since slept;

https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... 6-dc-137/1

Brigham Young also said
It is true that the earth was organized by three distinct characters, namely, Eloheim, Jehovah, and Michael, these three forming a quorum, as in all heavenly bodies, and in organizing element, perfectly represented in the Deity, as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”. JD 1:51, Brigham Young, April 9, 1852.

This sign is not the Davidic servant's birth as he is not the Child...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

aaascending wrote: June 1st, 2020, 10:27 am This won't be popular.

The sign of the woman clothed with the Sun, with the Moon under her feet alignment which occurred, September 23, 2017, is the third historic alignment on the feast of trumpets which heralds a part of the Kingdoms coming.

The first fulfillment acts as the precedent that all other fulfillments follow. The previous occurrences included 2 BC and 1832, which proclaimed the birth of Christ on Passover in 1 BC and the throne of the kingdom (Temple) in 1833. The 2017 alignment on trumpets heralded a key piece of the prophecy. This piece was present in all three fulfillments but is often overlooked, lets review JST Rev. 12:6-7.

And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought against Michael; And the dragon prevailed not against Michael, neither the child, nor the woman which was the church of God, who had been delivered of her pains, and brought forth the kingdom of our God and his Christ.

The dragon prevailed not against Michael, the child (which is both the kingdom of our God and his Christ), the woman is the church as well as Mary. The overlooked piece is Michael; he is present in all three fulfilments. He is not the child, rather he is the archangel or the two wings of a great eagle, the Davidic servant, identified as the archangel by Joseph Smith D&C 128:21, and as being separate from Adam in the vision that Doctrine and Covenant section 137 was taken from, verse five originally reads as follows:

5 I saw father Adam, and Abraham and Michael and my father and mother, my brother Alvin that has long since slept;

Brigham Young also said
It is true that the earth was organized by three distinct characters, namely, Eloheim, Jehovah, and Michael, these three forming a quorum, as in all heavenly bodies, and in organizing element, perfectly represented in the Deity, as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”. JD 1:51, Brigham Young, April 9, 1852.

I'm not sure how your post builds up to your last statement there - are you equating Michael to the Davidic Servant / Holy Ghost? Michael is not the Holy Ghost. He represented the Holy Ghost when the world was created. Imagine a little chart with the dominion of Jesus Christ that shows him at the top and the worlds under His dominion .... is that the only link the hierarchy? Of course not. There is a throne upon each world. Who sits upon the throne of each world? Adam and Eve do of course as king and queen. But, that's not the end of the story. That's the beginning.

You can readily see that this makes our Father Adam a great and mighty King. When we are crowned Kings and Queens, Father Adam, and Mother Eve, will be King and Queen of us all. Under the Priesthood which is after [the Order of] the Son of God, and the Power of an Endless Life, each Father being a Son, will always throughout time and eternity be subject to his Father, as his King, Dictator, Father, Lord, and God. Each Son in his own turn becomes a Father and is entitled to the same obedience from the line of his descendants. It is be the Authority and Power of the Holy Priesthood alone that those [beings] in Heaven and on Earth can be entitled to, and secure in the possession of the Legal Authority. ~ Brigham Young - The Father's Work - The Exaltation of Man p. 81.

Michael did represent the Holy Ghost - look at the BY quote again. Michael represents the Holy Ghost at the beginning. Then this principle happens:

Fig. 1. Abraham sitting upon Pharaoh’s throne, by the politeness of the king, with a crown upon his head, representing the Priesthood, as emblematical of the grand Presidency in Heaven; with the scepter of justice and judgment in his hand.

How is Abraham sitting upon Pharoah's throne by the politeness of the king - with a crown upon his head (odd, right?) emblematical of the grand Presidency in Heaven? Have you read Discourse on Abbaton yet? If not, why not?

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... baton.html

So, this amazing apocryphon with "unusually good credentials" (Hugh Nibley) has this exact principle in action that explains all the scriptures and quotes you cited above perfectly.

And when Adam had risen up he cast himself down before [My] Father, saying, " My Lord and my God! Thou hast made me to come into being [from a state in which] I did not exist." Thereupon My Father set him upon a great throne, and He placed on his head a crown of glory, and He put a royal sceptre [in his hand], and My father made every order [of angels] in the heavens to come and worship him, whether angel or archangel. And all the hosts of heaven worshipped God first of all, and then they worshipped Adam, saying, "Hail, thou image and likeness of GodI" And He intended that the order of the angels who were fashioned [before Adam] should worship him, and My Father said unto him (i.e. their chief), " Come, thou thyself shalt worship my image and likeness." And he, a being of great pride, drew himself up in a shameless manner, and said, 'It is meet that this [man Adam] should come and worship me, for I existed before he came into being." ~ Discourse on Abbaton

So after the Earth is created, Adam is placed upon the throne of this world and given a crown and scepter and the angels under his dominion are commanded to worship - yes, worship him. The devil refuses and falls. What's incredible here, is that this Apocryphon confirms unique modern revelation - unique to our church---that there was a premortal covenant among Elohim, Jehovah (who is in fact Jesus here ((lol))) and Adam.

The story of the garden of Eden follows and is much more like our temple endowment than like the Genesis story. What a coincidence. Adam then falls and guess what - by his fall he vacates his throne. Imagine that. And the 8th angel, Mouriel is placed upon the throne ... that's right ... by the politeness of the King.

'And when Adam heard these things he became very sad, and shed many tears both by day and by night. And My Father said unto Mouriêl the angel, "Behold, the man whom I created in My image hath transgressed the commandment which I gave him. He hath eaten of the tree, and hath brought a great injury upon all mankind. For this reason I make thee king over him, for it was thou who didst bring him to Me on this day, which is the thirteenth of the month Hathor. ~ Discourse on Abbaton

The dragon prevailed not - neither against Michael nor the Man Child. They are indeed separate. And why is he called "man child?" Adam fell that men might be. Man of Holiness is the divine destiny of man. This world was not created for the Kings and Queens to rule only - but to make new Kings and new Queens. This is the story of Revelation. Where he who sitteth upon the throne (note: not his throne but the throne - and whose throne is it? Michael's / Adam's) is doing the works of a God to become a God. He is crowned, named, revealed, and exalted at the very end. This is why John worships the angel at the END of Revelation - twice. He realizes the messenger who Jesus refers to as "mine angel" is in fact the one who is crowned and has the name of Jehovah written upon his thigh.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Remember the Lord promises to write His name upon those who overcome the sixth level as laid out in Revelation 3:12. The name written upon this man above is not his own, but his Lord's who is forever His Lord and Master just as Brigham Young taught.

Oh .. look at that. On his head were many crowns. Check this out from Discourse on Abbaton:

"Thy teeth shall project from thy mouth the length of half a cubit.
"The fingers of thy hands and [the toes of] thy feet shall be like unto sharp reaping-knives.
"Seven heads shall be on the top of thy head, and they shall change their shapes and forms [continually].

A crown of seven heads ... that's like many crowns or that stone with seven eyes

Zechariah 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Look at that! the servant the BRANCH, the seven eyes, and Yom Kippur all mentioned in two verses ... oh and the Lord ENGRAVING the stone.

Who are these seven men?

Zechariah 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

They are the eyes of the Lord. They are the seven spirits of God in Revelation. The seven archangels who are all already kings and priests. The eighth angel is the Davidic Angel just as David is the eighth son of Jesse. Michael stands at the head of the seven but steps down to let a man child rule in his stead.

Here are the many apocrypha and scriptures that all confirm the Angel of the Lord is not Michael.

Apocalypse of Abraham: The Angel of the Lord is named Jahoel and sends Michael's greetings to Abraham
1 Enoch: Seven archangels are detailed, but the eighth, called "The Elect One" is not named but is described as being "like" the Holy Ones (another title for the seven archangels.) Chapters 39 - 70 are all prophecies centered around the Elect One that very much align to the prophesies of Isaiah about the Davidic Servant.
3 Enoch: The Angel of the Lord is called "Metatron" here but the first of his 72 names detailed is Yahoel (Jahoel.) Though Michael is not named here, Metatron says he is set over all the creation, confirms he is the Angel of the Lord , and he says only the "eight great princes" have authority over him (+1 is Jehovah Himself I'm guessing here)
Testament of Levi:
D&C 88: Though the angel who summons the first resurrection and takes down Bablyon is not named, Michael is named as the seventh angel. Michael sounds the final trumpet of resurrection at the end of the millennium. The Angel of the Lord sounds the first.
Daniel 10: Two angels are specified - the unnamed angel is Israel's protector (see Exodus 23 - the angel who bears the name of Jehovah who Jehovah commands Israel to obey ((like you'd obey, say, a king))) - the other angel is Michael.
Zechariah 4: Seven angels and two olive trees
Revelation 11: The two olive trees are the two witnesses. The two witnesses slay the wicked by the breath of their lips
Isaiah 11: The rod of Jesse slays the wicked by the breath of his lips (see the above two references)
Testament of Levi: Seven men wearing white dress Levi in the robes of the High Priest, symbolizing rather overtly (it's pretty well spelled out here) the seven archangels dressing and preparing a new King and Priest (Michael is the chief archangel - D&C something)
etc. There are more but Monday morning brain ...

The name of the Angel of the Lord is hidden. He declares it hidden to Samson's parents (Judges 13) and the name is declared hidden in 1 Enoch and in Isaiah - in fact that's how the Lord awakens the servant to his identity. He says basically, "Hey you're the one who slew Rahab, led the children of Israel in the pillar of fire, and I concealed you SO THAT I could lay the foundation of heaven and the Earth." The choosing of this servant had to happen before this world could begin. This is the story at the end of Abraham 3. Michael says, "Hey we got this Earth to test people." Jehovah then says, "Whom shall I send." Mouriel and the Devil both expressed their desire to be sent as the Holy Ghost who sits upon the throne of Michael. We know which one the Lord didn't choose. But who the Lord chose is a mystery that was meant to be concealed from beginning to end. Why? Why rule a world in anonymity? Think of the Rich Man who the Lord invited to follow him. Think of the Lord Himself who gave all glory to the Father.

Here's a fuller version from Brigham Young above that I just now found. See how this ties this all together:

Each person <Those> who are crowned in the celestial kingdom of God, will be a father of fathers, a king of kings, a Lord of Lords, a God of Gods, but in no case will there be three persons or more embraced in one <substance> God, as some have foolishly supposed to be the case with the Godhead. Each person will reign over his posterity. Adam, Micheal, the ancient of days will sit as the judge of quick and dead, for he is the father of all living, and Eve is the mother of all living pertaining to the human family; he is their king, their Lord, their God, taking and holding his position in the Grand unbroken chain of endless increase, and eternal progression. Enoch the seventh <7th> from Adam, Noah, Melchesidec, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the twelve patriarchs, Moses, Elias, and all the faithful in all ages of the world who have had the Gospel of Salvation, and have been unwavering in their faithfulness to the end of their mortal career, have and will obtain promices as Abraham did, and become each one in his turn father of fathers etc. and the lives issueing from them will be ceasless and endless in their increase; until their seed, and their kingdoms shall be more numerous than the sands of the sea shore, and the stars of the firmament or the particles of dust upon the surface of the Globe that cannot be numbered. You can readily see that this makes our father Adam A great and mighty king. When we are crowned kings and queens, father Adam, and mother Eve will be king and queen of us all. Under the priesthood which is after the order of the son of God and the power of an endless life, each father being a son, will always throughout time and eternity be subject to his father, as his king, dictator, father, Lord, and God. Each son in his turn becomes a father, and is entitled to the same obedience from the line of his <children> descendants. It is by the authority and power of the holy Preisthood alone that beings in heaven and on earth can be entitled to, and secured in the possession of this regal <power> authority. REMARKS by President Brigham Young Tabernacle G.S.L. City Nov. 30th 1862. Reported by G. D. Watt.

http://brighamyoungcenter.org/s/byp/ite ... &m=&s=&cv=

At the beginning of this world, Adam was already a King. Eve was already a Queen. But there is a new heaven, and a new earth and a new covenant. Will Adam and Eve be central again to the beginning of the next world, or will they ascend as a new Adam and Eve are secured? The Davidic Covenant is how conditional servants become unconditional inheritors. "I will be his father. He shall be my son." The man child is the Adam of the world to come, and it may not even be the very next world but perhaps seven or seventy-two - hence why both BY and Joseph Smith taught, "when in his turn"
Last edited by Alaris on June 1st, 2020, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

An exeprt from the BY quote above:

Enoch the seventh <7th> from Adam, Noah, Melchesidec, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the twelve patriarchs, Moses, Elias, and all the faithful in all ages of the world who have had the Gospel of Salvation, and have been unwavering in their faithfulness to the end of their mortal career, have and will obtain promices as Abraham did, and become each one in his turn father of fathers etc. and the lives issueing from them will be ceasless and endless in their increase; until their seed, and their kingdoms shall be more numerous than the sands of the sea shore, and the stars of the firmament or the particles of dust upon the surface of the Globe that cannot be numbered.

I've color coded key words that link the quote above to the two scriptures below. The scriptures confirm what BY is teaching here:

Abraham 1:2 And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same; having been myself a follower of righteousness, desiring also to be one who possessed great knowledge, and to be a greater follower of righteousness, and to possess a greater knowledge, and to be a father of many nations, a prince of peace, and desiring to receive instructions, and to keep the commandments of God, I became a rightful heir, a High Priest, holding the right belonging to the fathers.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

This is a new throne secured by the same promises given to Abraham just as Brigham Young taught.
Last edited by Alaris on June 1st, 2020, 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

1 more thing - if Discourse on Abbaton is true - and it is - then Adam was worshiped before this world fell. This is the message to the sixth message - the promise that applies to the Davidic Servant who is becoming a King.

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Probational crown. Future worship. The man wearing red wearing many crowns in Revelation 19 has a name written upon him (see verse 12 above ... it's the fulfillment of this promise here)

If you haven't read the seven levels of mankind, please do so.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... nkind.html
http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... nkind.html
http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ns_12.html

This is a sequential progression from the promise of salvation from physical death (1st estate) to the promise of salvation from spiritual death (2nd estate) and on and on until there is this promise above which is how men become unconditional inheritors. Here is the following promise - the seventh promise - that is given to the seven patriarchs:

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

To overcome as Christ overcame is where the seven are headed next. Makes sense.

aaascending
captain of 100

Post by aaascending »

Alaris wrote: June 1st, 2020, 11:50 am
aaascending wrote: June 1st, 2020, 10:27 am This won't be popular.

Brigham Young also said

I'm not sure how your post builds up to your last statement there - are you equating Michael to the Davidic Servant / Holy Ghost? Michael is not the Holy Ghost. He represented the Holy Ghost when the world was created. Imagine a little chart with the dominion of Jesus Christ that shows him at the top and the worlds under His dominion .... is that the only link the hierarchy? Of course not. There is a throne upon each world. Who sits upon the throne of each world? Adam and Eve do of course as king and queen. But, that's not the end of the story. That's the beginning.

You can readily see that this makes our Father Adam a great and mighty King. When we are crowned Kings and Queens, Father Adam, and Mother Eve, will be King and Queen of us all. Under the Priesthood which is after [the Order of] the Son of God, and the Power of an Endless Life, each Father being a Son, will always throughout time and eternity be subject to his Father, as his King, Dictator, Father, Lord, and God. Each Son in his own turn becomes a Father and is entitled to the same obedience from the line of his descendants. It is be the Authority and Power of the Holy Priesthood alone that those [beings] in Heaven and on Earth can be entitled to, and secure in the possession of the Legal Authority. ~ Brigham Young - The Father's Work - The Exaltation of Man p. 81.

Michael did represent the Holy Ghost - look at the BY quote again. Michael represents the Holy Ghost at the beginning. Then this principle happens:

Fig. 1. Abraham sitting upon Pharaoh’s throne, by the politeness of the king, with a crown upon his head, representing the Priesthood, as emblematical of the grand Presidency in Heaven; with the scepter of justice and judgment in his hand.

How is Abraham sitting upon Pharoah's throne by the politeness of the king - with a crown upon his head (odd, right?) emblematical of the grand Presidency in Heaven? Have you read Discourse on Abbaton yet? If not, why not?

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... baton.html

So, this amazing apocryphon with "unusually good credentials" (Hugh Nibley) has this exact principle in action that explains all the scriptures and quotes you cited above perfectly.

And when Adam had risen up he cast himself down before [My] Father, saying, " My Lord and my God! Thou hast made me to come into being [from a state in which] I did not exist." Thereupon My Father set him upon a great throne, and He placed on his head a crown of glory, and He put a royal sceptre [in his hand], and My father made every order [of angels] in the heavens to come and worship him, whether angel or archangel. And all the hosts of heaven worshipped God first of all, and then they worshipped Adam, saying, "Hail, thou image and likeness of GodI" And He intended that the order of the angels who were fashioned [before Adam] should worship him, and My Father said unto him (i.e. their chief), " Come, thou thyself shalt worship my image and likeness." And he, a being of great pride, drew himself up in a shameless manner, and said, 'It is meet that this [man Adam] should come and worship me, for I existed before he came into being." ~ Discourse on Abbaton

So after the Earth is created, Adam is placed upon the throne of this world and given a crown and scepter and the angels under his dominion are commanded to worship - yes, worship him. The devil refuses and falls. What's incredible here, is that this Apocryphon confirms unique modern revelation - unique to our church---that there was a premortal covenant among Elohim, Jehovah (who is in fact Jesus here ((lol))) and Adam.

The story of the garden of Eden follows and is much more like our temple endowment than like the Genesis story. What a coincidence. Adam then falls and guess what - by his fall he vacates his throne. Imagine that. And the 8th angel, Mouriel is placed upon the throne ... that's right ... by the politeness of the King.

'And when Adam heard these things he became very sad, and shed many tears both by day and by night. And My Father said unto Mouriêl the angel, "Behold, the man whom I created in My image hath transgressed the commandment which I gave him. He hath eaten of the tree, and hath brought a great injury upon all mankind. For this reason I make thee king over him, for it was thou who didst bring him to Me on this day, which is the thirteenth of the month Hathor. ~ Discourse on Abbaton

The dragon prevailed not - neither against Michael nor the Man Child. They are indeed separate. And why is he called "man child?" Adam fell that men might be. Man of Holiness is the divine destiny of man. This world was not created for the Kings and Queens to rule only - but to make new Kings and new Queens. This is the story of Revelation. Where he who sitteth upon the throne (note: not his throne but the throne - and whose throne is it? Michael's / Adam's) is doing the works of a God to become a God. He is crowned, named, revealed, and exalted at the very end. This is why John worships the angel at the END of Revelation - twice. He realizes the messenger who Jesus refers to as "mine angel" is in fact the one who is crowned and has the name of Jehovah written upon his thigh.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Remember the Lord promises to write His name upon those who overcome the sixth level as laid out in Revelation 3:12. The name written upon this man above is not his own, but his Lord's who is forever His Lord and Master just as Brigham Young taught.

Oh .. look at that. On his head were many crowns. Check this out from Discourse on Abbaton:

"Thy teeth shall project from thy mouth the length of half a cubit.
"The fingers of thy hands and [the toes of] thy feet shall be like unto sharp reaping-knives.
"Seven heads shall be on the top of thy head, and they shall change their shapes and forms [continually].

A crown of seven heads ... that's like many crowns or that stone with seven eyes

Zechariah 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Look at that! the servant the BRANCH, the seven eyes, and Yom Kippur all mentioned in two verses ... oh and the Lord ENGRAVING the stone.

Who are these seven men?

Zechariah 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

They are the eyes of the Lord. They are the seven spirits of God in Revelation. The seven archangels who are all already kings and priests. The eighth angel is the Davidic Angel just as David is the eighth son of Jesse. Michael stands at the head of the seven but steps down to let a man child rule in his stead.

Here are the many apocrypha and scriptures that all confirm the Angel of the Lord is not Michael.

Apocalypse of Abraham: The Angel of the Lord is named Jahoel and sends Michael's greetings to Abraham
1 Enoch: Seven archangels are detailed, but the eighth, called "The Elect One" is not named but is described as being "like" the Holy Ones (another title for the seven archangels.) Chapters 39 - 70 are all prophecies centered around the Elect One that very much align to the prophesies of Isaiah about the Davidic Servant.
3 Enoch: The Angel of the Lord is called "Metatron" here but the first of his 72 names detailed is Yahoel (Jahoel.) Though Michael is not named here, Metatron says he is set over all the creation, confirms he is the Angel of the Lord , and he says only the "eight great princes" have authority over him (+1 is Jehovah Himself I'm guessing here)
Testament of Levi:
D&C 88: Though the angel who summons the first resurrection and takes down Bablyon is not named, Michael is named as the seventh angel. Michael sounds the final trumpet of resurrection at the end of the millennium. The Angel of the Lord sounds the first.
Daniel 10: Two angels are specified - the unnamed angel is Israel's protector (see Exodus 23 - the angel who bears the name of Jehovah who Jehovah commands Israel to obey ((like you'd obey, say, a king))) - the other angel is Michael.
Zechariah 4: Seven angels and two olive trees
Revelation 11: The two olive trees are the two witnesses. The two witnesses slay the wicked by the breath of their lips
Isaiah 11: The rod of Jesse slays the wicked by the breath of his lips (see the above two references)
Testament of Levi: Seven men wearing white dress Levi in the robes of the High Priest, symbolizing rather overtly (it's pretty well spelled out here) the seven archangels dressing and preparing a new King and Priest (Michael is the chief archangel - D&C something)
etc. There are more but Monday morning brain ...

The name of the Angel of the Lord is hidden. He declares it hidden to Samson's parents (Judges 13) and the name is declared hidden in 1 Enoch and in Isaiah - in fact that's how the Lord awakens the servant to his identity. He says basically, "Hey you're the one who slew Rahab, led the children of Israel in the pillar of fire, and I concealed you SO THAT I could lay the foundation of heaven and the Earth." The choosing of this servant had to happen before this world could begin. This is the story at the end of Abraham 3. Michael says, "Hey we got this Earth to test people." Jehovah then says, "Whom shall I send." Mouriel and the Devil both expressed their desire to be sent as the Holy Ghost who sits upon the throne of Michael. We know which one the Lord didn't choose. But who the Lord chose is a mystery that was meant to be concealed from beginning to end. Why? Why rule a world in anonymity? Think of the Rich Man who the Lord invited to follow him. Think of the Lord Himself who gave all glory to the Father.

Here's a fuller version from Brigham Young above that I just now found. See how this ties this all together:

Each person <Those> who are crowned in the celestial kingdom of God, will be a father of fathers, a king of kings, a Lord of Lords, a God of Gods, but in no case will there be three persons or more embraced in one <substance> God, as some have foolishly supposed to be the case with the Godhead. Each person will reign over his posterity. Adam, Micheal, the ancient of days will sit as the judge of quick and dead, for he is the father of all living, and Eve is the mother of all living pertaining to the human family; he is their king, their Lord, their God, taking and holding his position in the Grand unbroken chain of endless increase, and eternal progression. Enoch the seventh <7th> from Adam, Noah, Melchesidec, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the twelve patriarchs, Moses, Elias, and all the faithful in all ages of the world who have had the Gospel of Salvation, and have been unwavering in their faithfulness to the end of their mortal career, have and will obtain promices as Abraham did, and become each one in his turn father of fathers etc. and the lives issueing from them will be ceasless and endless in their increase; until their seed, and their kingdoms shall be more numerous than the sands of the sea shore, and the stars of the firmament or the particles of dust upon the surface of the Globe that cannot be numbered. You can readily see that this makes our father Adam A great and mighty king. When we are crowned kings and queens, father Adam, and mother Eve will be king and queen of us all. Under the priesthood which is after the order of the son of God and the power of an endless life, each father being a son, will always throughout time and eternity be subject to his father, as his king, dictator, father, Lord, and God. Each son in his turn becomes a father, and is entitled to the same obedience from the line of his <children> descendants. It is by the authority and power of the holy Preisthood alone that beings in heaven and on earth can be entitled to, and secured in the possession of this regal <power> authority. REMARKS by President Brigham Young Tabernacle G.S.L. City Nov. 30th 1862. Reported by G. D. Watt.

http://brighamyoungcenter.org/s/byp/ite ... &m=&s=&cv=

At the beginning of this world, Adam was already a King. Eve was already a Queen. But there is a new heaven, and a new earth and a new covenant. Will Adam and Eve be central again to the beginning of the next world, or will they ascend as a new Adam and Eve are secured? The Davidic Covenant is how conditional servants become unconditional inheritors. "I will be his father. He shall be my son." The man child is the Adam of the world to come, and it may not even be the very next world but perhaps seven or seventy-two - hence why both BY and Joseph Smith taught, "when in his turn"
The point is Joseph Smith is identifying two Michaels, one Adam the ancient of days, The other the Archangel. Yes Adam is called the archangel 3 years prior to his death, when he ascended getting a new name as well as a new role for his next probationary round.

Joseph Smith's understanding of the Holy Ghost changed overtime. Why because that is how revelation works. The line upon line is really revelation upon revelation. God is not wrong but our interpretation changes overtime. Joseph may have received the keys from Elijah in 1836 (D&C 110:13), but later lost them or the power behind them as referenced in D&C 124

D&C 124:28 For there is not a place found on earth that he may come to and restore again that which was lost unto you, or which he hath taken away, even the fulness of the priesthood.

Who is the “He”? Maybe Elijah or even the Holy Ghost. I think it was the Holy Ghost!

Joseph Smith again had the fullness of the Melchizedek Priesthood by July 12 1843 (D&C 132:7). This scripture states the Keys are held by the Holy Ghost in Heaven and Joseph Smith on the earth and that there is never but one on the earth.

With these returned keys Joseph again understands the mysteries as he gives the Temple grove discourse 27 August 1843 (Sunday Morning).. He taught addition to the three levels of the Priesthood (Arronic, Patriarchal, Melchizedek’s fullness) “ that the Holy Ghost is now in a state of Probation which if he should perform in righteousness he may pass through the same or a similar course of things that the Son has”

It is after these events that he separates the identity of Adam Michael from Michael the Archangel.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

There have been many more gems discovered and discussed privately that I hope we can do justice (mostly discovered by Robbinius in Baruch, Jasher, and the Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs.)

One little gem I wanted to post that seems so obvious now that was discovered while discussing this amazing video with my wife:
This video is about the temple of solomon and the many rich symbols found therein and how these symbols point back to Eden - particularly the directions. As my wife was describing this video to me and how these directions and reversing the directions of the Garden of Eden represent undoing the curses and returning to the tree of life I had the most enormous "DUH" moment. DUH! Of course! The Eastern Gate of Jerusalem. The eastern gate of Jerusalem is sealed. What ... else ... is ... sealed?

Moses 4:31 So I drove out the man, and I placed at the east of the Garden of Eden, cherubim and a flaming sword, which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.

This is that to which the Ezekiel prophecies point insofar as the golden gate is concerned. The eastern gate has been sealed since 1541 by a moorish ruler:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Ga ... ern%20wall.

Ezekiel 44:1 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
2 Then said the Lord unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the Lord, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.
3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

If you're this deep into the thread, I hope this goes without saying that the above verses are about the heir of the Davidic Covenant and not the giver who is Jehovah. Now, a gate and key that nobody can open except Jehovah and the heir of the Davidic Covenant to whom Jehovah entrusts the key:

Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house.

That's right - the only place in sacred writ where you will find such an overt reference to the fourth token in the temple. Must not be important right? (The other overt link is D&C 89 - which is not a coincidence)

In Revelation 3, Jehovah is speaking directly to this heir who receive this key from him:

So how does this all tie together?

Testament of Levi 18:10 And he shall open the gates of paradise, And shall remove the threatening sword against Adam.

The symbolism of temple mount - with the Jews lined up at the western wailing wall while the eastern gate is sealed - with the temple itself in between the two points, which is yet absent. The prince comes through the east and opens the way to the tree of life for Israel. This is an incredible symbolic link from Ezekiel to the Garden of Eden as well as to the other scriptures listed here.

Consider this verse from a letter from Joseph Smith in relation to the above:

D&C 128:18 I might have rendered a plainer translation to this, but it is sufficiently plain to suit my purpose as it stands. It is sufficient to know, in this case, that the earth will be smitten with a curse unless there is a welding link of some kind or other between the fathers and the children, upon some subject or other—and behold what is that subject? It is the baptism for the dead. For we without them cannot be made perfect; neither can they without us be made perfect. Neither can they nor we be made perfect without those who have died in the gospel also; for it is necessary in the ushering in of the dispensation of the fulness of times, which dispensation is now beginning to usher in, that a whole and complete and perfect union, and welding together of dispensations, and keys, and powers, and glories should take place, and be revealed from the days of Adam even to the present time. And not only this, but those things which never have been revealed from the foundation of the world, but have been kept hid from the wise and prudent, shall be revealed unto babes and sucklings in this, the dispensation of the fulness of times.

Who are the fathers here? They're not just ancestors here. In fact, "those who have died in the gospel' seem to be separate from "they" and "we" -

The fathers are the patriarchs. Think of the title of the fourth token. Those who have attained this level are the patriarchs. They are the fathers. Notice how differently Moroni quotes Malachi:

JSH 1:39 He also quoted the next verse differently: And he shall plant in the hearts of the children the promises made to the fathers, and the hearts of the children shall turn to their fathers. If it were not so, the whole earth would be utterly wasted at his coming.

The fathers don't need to have their hearts turned to the children - they've been there all along. Promises aren't planted in the fathers - the promises are FROM the fathers. The fathers didn't just merely live before us chronologically - they came before us spiritually. They were anointed to become priests and priestesses and kings and queens like we were in the temple - and then they became kings and queens and have governed us as dispensation patriarchs.