Civil War

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Civil War

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I AM wrote: June 10th, 2019, 5:28 pm ...

The Struggle within America—Isaiah Saw It

The importance of understanding Isaiah’s message increases daily as world events line up like the planets for the fulfillment of his prophecy. Under the codename “Egypt”—the great superpower of Isaiah’s day—America is predicted to suffer spiritual decline, political ineptitude, economic collapse, internal anarchy, and invasion by a ruthless military world power from the North— ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/07/superhighway-bering-strait-new-york-paris/397370/ wrote: At a Russian Academy of Science meeting in March, Vladimir Yakunin, the 66-year-old head of Russian Railways, unveiled detailed plans for what may seem like an impossible infrastructure project. Yakunin proposed engineers could build a high-speed railway through the entirety of Siberia, dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development (TEPR)—the final destination of which would be the mouth of an underwater tunnel crossing the Bering Strait. Highway, too, could be constructed adjacent to the tracks, effectively making ground transportation possible from Anchorage to Moscow—or for that matter, New York to Paris. Or, if we’re going to go there, Miami to Johannesburg.
NEWS - ARTICLES - PUBLICATIONS :arrow: http://www.interbering.com/Bering-railr ... icles.html

Another piece of the puzzle. :P

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Evil from the North - The Destroyer of the Gentiles

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51561&p=932449&hilit=north#p932449

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

I AM wrote: June 10th, 2019, 7:26 pm Evil from the North - The Destroyer of the Gentiles

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51561&p=932449&hilit=north#p932449
Welcome back. Hadn't heard from you for a while and was worried you had been banished.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

thanks, but I'm not back.
just stepping in for a minute.
I'm through with the Gentiles - with members that could care less about our scriptures and the words of Jesus Christ and the great prophets in them
and the truth they reveal, warning us - the church and all the Gentiles at this time
of the great destruction and fall of America that is about to take place.

It's obvious by this forum that members , rather than looking to the scriptures for answers and the real truth, would rather just voice their opinions, sticking to the same old song
that "ALL IS WELL IN ZION "
and the church can do no wrong, despite the fact that the scriptures say otherwise.

Eulate
captain of 100

Post by Eulate »

I concur with you. Most members don't have a clue of what's going on in the world. When I talk about the coming destruction coming to the whole world they think I'm crazy and even now that the prophet is saying that time is running out they say that Joseph Smith already said such things. But the truth is that no lds prophet has ever said before that time is running out. The temple of Jerusalem is planned to be built soon. According to some politicians it might start to be built this year. Even if it's next year time short. I'm fed up with trying to explain & to raise awareness of how close we are to the 7 year tribulation & the Millennium. I'm fed up of saying that the worst wars, earthquakes, famines, mark of the beast are coming in a matter of months or around a pair of years. People live as if Jesus would come in 50 years. We don't know the day nor the hour but we're definitely in the season. I have been able to raise awareness among some of the members though. But it's really frustrating how lightly they regard everything. I don't want to be praised or considered a prophet. The prophet can't be so explicit I guess. For me he's explicit enough when he said that time is running out. I just want to warn that what's coming is not good, not until the Millennium. Everybody thinks that life is going to be as usual forever. That's my burden. That's what Jesus explained in the parable of the 10 virgins: that they will slumber. Not just the unwise but the wise. Some are not gonna believe the closeness of the second coming until they see atomic bombs all over the world until Jesus Christ comes down from the clouds.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

I AM wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:04 am thanks, but I'm not back.
just stepping in for a minute.
I'm through with the Gentiles - with members that could care less about our scriptures and the words of Jesus Christ and the great prophets in them
and the truth they reveal, warning us - the church and all the Gentiles at this time
of the great destruction and fall of America that is about to take place.

It's obvious by this forum that members , rather than looking to the scriptures for answers and the real truth, would rather just voice their opinions, sticking to the same old song
that "ALL IS WELL IN ZION "
and the church can do no wrong, despite the fact that the scriptures say otherwise.
Imagine if God told you the same thing, that He is " through with you" that your basicly toast. Now that would be the worst that could happen to us...
Don't give up, keep on trudging along, the good book says we should wear out our lives in hopes of saving some soul...
The 3 Nephites and John the revelator are still going strong 2k years later. The battle is not for the strong and the swift but for those that endure to the end. I am sure there are a few that see the message and ponder. And even if only one does see it and consider it is very well worth it....
I for one do appreciate the posts on the latter day predictions and prophecies. You have to consider that there must needs be opposition in all things, and at all times it seems.

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

Eulate wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 12:23 pm I concur with you. Most members don't have a clue of what's going on in the world. When I talk about the coming destruction coming to the whole world they think I'm crazy and even now that the prophet is saying that time is running out they say that Joseph Smith already said such things. But the truth is that no lds prophet has ever said before that time is running out. The temple of Jerusalem is planned to be built soon. According to some politicians it might start to be built this year. Even if it's next year time short. I'm fed up with trying to explain & to raise awareness of how close we are to the 7 year tribulation & the Millennium. I'm fed up of saying that the worst wars, earthquakes, famines, mark of the beast are coming in a matter of months or around a pair of years. People live as if Jesus would come in 50 years. We don't know the day nor the hour but we're definitely in the season. I have been able to raise awareness among some of the members though. But it's really frustrating how lightly they regard everything. I don't want to be praised or considered a prophet. The prophet can't be so explicit I guess. For me he's explicit enough when he said that time is running out. I just want to warn that what's coming is not good, not until the Millennium. Everybody thinks that life is going to be as usual forever. That's my burden. That's what Jesus explained in the parable of the 10 virgins: that they will slumber. Not just the unwise but the wise. Some are not gonna believe the closeness of the second coming until they see atomic bombs all over the world until Jesus Christ comes down from the clouds.
Be at peace my friend. The same spirit that has moved you to action is silently at work on all the saints that are seeking. I’ve seen a lot of members in my area making the same preparations I am...both spiritually and physically. We feel the closeness; the impending events that await. Right now it is “the deep breathe before the plunge.” Perhaps most saints are spiritually asleep...but a good dose of physical calamity might facilitate their awakening.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Let the good times roll....

Eulate
captain of 100

Post by Eulate »

Thanks Matchmaker. Your words are really encouraging. Jesus is coming soon.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

XEmilyX wrote: June 10th, 2019, 5:36 pm people in congress are actually preparing for it. I know from some sources that a governor (I won't say which state) is sure a civil war is imminent.
It's the Panama Canal Stupid! (dumb dude in the video, not Emily)

This will be the demise of Chicago, and the emergence of the Hydrogen Economy will only add fuel to the flame.

It's also putting the chill on the LA Longshoremen, and will be a big hit on the California economy too.

12 minutes in, he finally brings up the canal, so maybe he's not so dumb. :lol:

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

The Time of Separation of the USA is Rapidly Approaching
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... proaching/
Once the Rule of Law collapses, the end is not too far down the road. They are destroying our country right before our eyes.

We are approaching that fateful day when it will be time to just turn out the lights on the American Dream than has turned into an American Nightmare. The attitudes in California, Oregon, and Washington State, are so foreign to those in the South, that they might as well be their own separate country. The time of separation is approaching, for that is the only way freedom to pursue your own happiness and live your life the way you want to instead of how someone else tells you you must comply with their ideas.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I am without words. that is the best article you have posted. However, it clearly shows that there are two forces fighting . . .those who support Trump and those who support Biden. They are different secret combinations and do not mix in taking oaths with each other. Total proof in this article if you believe what this guy is saying.

Trump built a wall;Biden took it down
Trump opened an oil pipeline;Biden shut it down
Trump opened more jobs; biden paid people not to work
Trump closed abortion clinics;Biden encourages abortion, trangender surgery
Trump ended all wars and stopped feeding them weapons;Biden wars on Russia

my point is that these and many other political moves are so extreme to silence even the idea that these political parties are being funded and puppeted by the same dark person. Not even evils is stupid enough to keep changing the pattern every 4 years or constantly change like the pattern has changed from Biden to Trump and Obama could be included here, too.

These elites and the people that support them are fighting each other. don't care what the names are of those behind them, don't care if the same family name is represented in both secret combinations.

there is not ONE big power that is feeding them both . . .2 secret combinations and they are fighting for power

we are the spoils

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the fact that states are opposed also shows the two different groups . . no one even evil one is going to spend this much time getting two groups to push the same agenda.

this isn't a movie . . . there will be no surprise end or entanglements . . this is for real

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

perhaps someone could tell me on this forum of one country that was ever brought down by the situation where the leaders were actually friends and just playing out a fake war against each other. When in history did someone take over a country doing that?. . . just an example, please, or two Nazis? Communists? ummmm . . .ummmmm . .I'm truly lost

even in the scriptures there is no record of conquering a people that way, getting two parties to look like they aren't really friends.

there are always traitors but what culture fell cuz of this phenomena?

I think there are movies or TV shows with this plot that one person controls everyone(plan of satan, here)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

both sides tie back to Kissinger....and the same end point...

on the agendas that really matter (i.e. moving their work forward) and not the things that are just used to divide the people (like abortion, BLM, LBQTZ, for examples)...both sides carry the agenda forward (Operation Warp Speed for example, favored nation status for China for example, war in Ukraine for example, etc etc etc)....

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

EvanLM wrote: September 10th, 2022, 5:51 pm perhaps someone could tell me on this forum of one country that was ever brought down by the situation where the leaders were actually friends and just playing out a fake war against each other. When in history did someone take over a country doing that?. . . just an example, please, or two Nazis? Communists? ummmm . . .ummmmm . .I'm truly lost

even in the scriptures there is no record of conquering a people that way, getting two parties to look like they aren't really friends.

there are always traitors but what culture fell cuz of this phenomena?

I think there are movies or TV shows with this plot that one person controls everyone(plan of satan, here)
no such things as friends (real friends) in the conspiracy...

the oaths only protect them from the righteous....not from each other...

they may operate under the pretense of friendship but the very nature of these folks is that they'll sell out their own family members to get ahead or appease their carnal appetites...

https://www.macleans.ca/wp-content/uplo ... N_POST.jpg

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when you take it up a notch, not focusing on the trivial things, then I will agree.

Trump was to put into place a new economic model that would bankrupt america . . .Biden is following Trumps economic model which probably started with bush.

Trump spoke regionalism for the world commerce . . . Biden speaks regionalism and I can't remember the name he calls it

The nuclear war is spoken of in every president's state of the union and acceptance speeches except I didn't hear Trump speak it. But it is a code word actually for something different than just nuclear war since all bombs are nuclear. There is no other bomb than nuclear . . what a joke.

there is more and I think these are some of the more important things that would cause real problems for citizens

I still believe that there are 2 combinations fighting and that these politicians and leaders have drawn lines. I am sure they are all fighting for power and they do NOT have the same lawyers, judges or other contacts but rather have opposing friends.

they are truly taking each other down and killing each other in front of your eyes. sorry Elvis is dead, so is RFK and his son, and so is epstein

They can be corralled like children in a large family but I know they hate each other and take every opportunity to spite, smite and take each other down regardless of the one leader that you insist exists. They are all criminals

Their morals are all different and Trump is NOT involved in trafficking like the dems are. He has his own criminality.

If people knew what the dems including some reps have really been doing to make their money, then citizens would take this whole government down and refuse to pay another dollar in taxes.

again, as I have repeated many times . . . we are the spoils

btw Kissenger isn't the end . . the one . . the all in all . . the supreme . . .

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when Trump moved into the DC secret combination then they weren't having any of it . . this is not all a staged play like the movies that you watch

these criminals are serious regarding their territory

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Trump has proved that the can take the power of citizenry and he has scared the bejezus out of the DC crowd

that relationship is not a screen play or game

most christians think that a great battle is going to ensue or civil war or deaths galore allof a sudden and many poster on here lilke to spew that fear. . .

the real truth is that we will keep going towards this slow demise without a lot of political power to do much about it . . .

the only people that will see the super sorceries, the super war, the super destruction will be only the wicked and righteous remnant . It will happen fast and will be short. . .everybody else will be dead . . . so those who spew fear here and on the web will be proven wrong . . .

this lead up to the final battle like the vax poison, economic collapse, bondage, etc. will be slow and painful but it allows for repentance . . . but no need to fear at the time of this slow demise cuz many generations of people have faced and overcome this trivial stuff

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

just saying

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:36 pm Trump has proved that the can take the power of citizenry and he has scared the bejezus out of the DC crowd

that relationship is not a screen play or game

most christians think that a great battle is going to ensue or civil war or deaths galore allof a sudden and many poster on here lilke to spew that fear. . .

the real truth is that we will keep going towards this slow demise without a lot of political power to do much about it . . .

the only people that will see the super sorceries, the super war, the super destruction will be only the wicked and righteous remnant . It will happen fast and will be short. . .everybody else will be dead . . . so those who spew fear here and on the web will be proven wrong . . .

this lead up to the final battle like the vax poison, economic collapse, bondage, etc. will be slow and painful but it allows for repentance . . . but no need to fear at the time of this slow demise cuz many generations of people have faced and overcome this trivial stuff
according to the controlled media (that includes most of the alternative stuff now)...
...people thought Obama would be the end...then we got Trump....and then we got Biden....but perhaps we finally have reached the time for cleansing...

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

not the end yet . . .according to scripture . . we haven't been brought down yet . . the Lord will have a humble people or order to do that we will starve, see more sickness, will have to fight against each other, be put further into bondage , lied to more, etc. the easy stuff, like I said in the previous post.

while this happens, many will die and the movie that you provided shows that Jesus will meet them on the other side if they have chosen him. that's a nice fluffy thought and picture

however, the cleansing will come as the last great war between the remnant wicked and the remnant righteous . . . . you probably will no longer be on the earth and these wicked have to become fully ripe . . the most wicked a mortal could be . . .

while it is fluffy tribulations we are to help our brother, teach repentence and coming to Jesus and fight evil in all we can do in other words even stand up for our brothers. We won't(don't) have many choices and there is little we can do to stop the wickedness at this time cuz the scriptures say that God is going to let them get ripe.

The angels are still taking notes

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

those of you who are waiting for the cleansing will have a hard time, per Isaiah, and will keep asking the Lord to end this. He'll ask you to wait.

Isaiah also says that the test of his saints is in their patience

this is my addition to that last scripture summary . . . (patience)_ while the saint(those who love God) go through literal hell and victimization like they never heard of before. Not cuz of their wickedness but cuz of the wickedness of others.

wickedness doesn't care if you keep your head down and out of trouble . . it goes after eveyone

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the UK or europe is babylon and the apostate church members join with UK. . .evenon this sight you can see that they think many of those of the UK are somehow to be trusted while others are not . . . .

we've also been brainwashed to believe that the UK is our friends as we parade their children and grandchildren and lives on our media . . . most in the US think that the queen had no power . . brainwashing . . but she actually has been gathering armies (NATO), China, and others while we accept this gathering that is actually against us, not for us, and against other citizens of countries. . . to war against the saints or against God. A plan to own or dominate the world.

however, the NWO will be overtaken at one point by the king of assyria and this king will finish the genocide that the NWO has been planning. This king of assyria will finish the genocide according to his plan not according to NWO plan.

probably no more sneaky stuff like a vax but outright in your eyes killing. He will start with killing all of the leaders . . he hasn't been revealed yet

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

klaus schwabb is a rothschild. . . USA is owned by the fed reserve which is owned by the queen. .

I promise you that you are all looking in the wrong place . . .USA has never been the great power as long as we let our armies used by the queen for years and killing our sons in useless wars that benefited her. Her privy council will carry on with the plans and her son is just a puppet.

History shows that the UK has been the boss all along . . and has tried to own the world for years either by cpmmerce or plunder and what they call colonization which is the illegal seizure of the land of other countries