Humor - what's so funny?

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Humor - what's so funny?

Post by Fred »

unvaxxedChristmas.jpg
unvaxxedChristmas.jpg (97.48 KiB) Viewed 454 times

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: December 31st, 2023, 3:34 am Image
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 31st, 2023, 4:26 am
harakim wrote: January 18th, 2021, 9:24 am
You're about to have real rough go of things. The world is going to turn on you and the church is going to help them.
This is like the 2 minute warning in football, where each minute is 1 year, like the preceding propeller discussion correlates correctly, based on things revealed via many posts here, there, and elsewhere available to a diligent seeker of the truth.
The big crash looms large upon the event horizon. :?

Doom, but not dimwit. :mrgreen:

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 31st, 2023, 4:44 amThe big crash looms large upon the event horizon. :?

... :mrgreen:
For who, though? Doom propaganda is largely projection and spiritual animation downstream from forces that are legitimately doomed, it'll be annoying as they claw on their way down but Jesus rebukes his disciples for being afraid all the time for a reason :mrgreen: not all doors are green on both sides anyway

Its not even 2024 yet and I'm already tired of people assuming some existential dread lurking round the corner, at least as if there wouldn't obviously be certain counterbalances to such things in due keeping beside.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Today is 123123 day. That is all. Lol
12/31/23

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: December 31st, 2023, 5:15 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 31st, 2023, 4:44 amThe big crash looms large upon the event horizon. :?

For who, though? Doom propaganda is largely projection and spiritual animation downstream from forces that are legitimately doomed, it'll be annoying as they claw on their way down but Jesus rebukes his disciples for being afraid all the time for a reason :mrgreen: not all doors are green on both sides anyway

Its not even 2024 yet and I'm already tired of people assuming some existential dread lurking round the corner, at least as if there wouldn't obviously be certain counterbalances to such things in due keeping beside.
The 2 minute year warning happened 1 year ago, and that marks 2025 the soonest the game ASHH may end. About the Space of Half an Hour is the time interval spoken of for the Silence in Heaven that began in 2010.

Much like a football game may go on for an extended amount of time, so too shall the silence in heaven continue based on many variables, similar to how the game clock may start and stop many times after the two minute warning. But rest assured, the Silence in Heaven Shall Surely End.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on December 31st, 2023, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

math competition.jpg
math competition.jpg (48.22 KiB) Viewed 376 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

JuneBug12000 wrote: December 31st, 2023, 12:27 pm Today is 123123 day. That is all. Lol
12/31/23
Someone pointed this out in an online group I'm in. I thought that was quite interesting.
I don't know if it has any meaning, but it's cool to see 123123 as a date.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Silver Pie wrote: December 31st, 2023, 4:06 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: December 31st, 2023, 12:27 pm Today is 123123 day. That is all. Lol
12/31/23
Someone pointed this out in an online group I'm in. I thought that was quite interesting.
I don't know if it has any meaning, but it's cool to see 123123 as a date.
I guess it's funny to me because I don't think it has meaning, but I've had family members pick wedding dates and stuff based on interesting dates. And it's so important to them.

I'm the kind of person that would point out that adding in the first two digits for the year ruins it. Or putting the date in a different order, like other counties do.

Or even just that any dated number system will experience number patterns sooner or later. How can it be important?

But it is a bit funny to see it happen, especially knowing someone, somewhere does see meaning in it.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

JuneBug12000 wrote: December 31st, 2023, 5:27 pm I guess it's funny to me because I don't think it has meaning, but I've had family members pick wedding dates and stuff based on interesting dates. And it's so important to them.

I'm the kind of person that would point out that adding in the first two digits for the year ruins it. Or putting the date in a different order, like other counties do.

Or even just that any dated number system will experience number patterns sooner or later. How can it be important?

But it is a bit funny to see it happen, especially knowing someone, somewhere does see meaning in it.
I like to look for meanings in numbers, but even if there is no meaning at all, I love number patterns.

Here's one I saw a year or so ago. Regarding 2020 (the main year of the draconian cov protocols). It goes something like this:

Does it bother anyone that this year is 2021 and next year is 2022?
Spoiler
Translation for those who might not get it: 2020 won and 2020, too, implying that 2020 was bad, and so was/will be 2021 and 2022.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Don’t you love these kitten names? 😁

https://youtube.com/shorts/k_vW8qooMjk?feature=shared

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Thinker wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 8:54 am Don’t you love these kitten names? 😁

Those are the most popular kitten names in the UK for the last 10 years.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chip wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:17 pm

That's scary.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Silver Pie wrote: January 4th, 2024, 1:57 pm

That's scary.
I was just joking. I don't really know that.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chip wrote: January 4th, 2024, 2:27 pm I was just joking. I don't really know that.
Oh, good. It was very believable, though.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 31st, 2023, 3:24 pm
abijah wrote: December 31st, 2023, 5:15 am

The 2 minute year warning happened 1 year ago, and that marks 2025 the soonest the game ASHH may end. About the Space of Half an Hour is the time interval spoken of for the Silence in Heaven that began in 2010.

Much like a football game may go on for an extended amount of time, so too shall the silence in heaven continue based on many variables, similar to how the game clock may start and stop many times after the two minute warning. But rest assured, the Silence in Heaven Shall Surely End.
phantomscript playing on the field ("hay no banda") 🤼‍♂️ the antichrist will show up as a gladiator of the stadium, borrowed debt for glory, with the rules laid out evenly ⚔️ 🌙 zero sum gains 🪙💰🏆 and a clean roman loss.

Theological meaning > disjointed numerology.

All calendars and numerical intervals will be obsolete before long, when sharp cosmic ends become rounded.

Math is more a layered means, than an end. All numbers ultimately serve meaning -- and hard, proud numbers will bow before the higher patterns, functions and equations which they ultimately serve.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Imageo

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

😂 So it’s trending!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

^ If you could care less, then you do care some… the question is, “How much?” 😁

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

clinton.jpg
clinton.jpg (64 KiB) Viewed 210 times
I believe Epstein bought this at an auction.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Momma J wrote: January 5th, 2024, 11:48 am clinton.jpg I believe Epstein bought this at an auction.
Creeeeeepy!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

clinton likes.jpg
clinton likes.jpg (91.62 KiB) Viewed 176 times

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.

3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.

4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.

5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.

10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"

11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

12. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

13. I run like the winded.

14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.

15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"

16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

18. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."

19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.

20. Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

21. My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb."

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Apparently, Millennials think 30 is the new 60 (or 70). Early graying, problems with joints and health in a person in their 30s is considered normal, according to what my nearly 28-year-old daughter reads online.