Eclipse, A sign of preparation?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Eclipse, A sign of preparation?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FTC wrote: September 8th, 2017, 8:34 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:08 pm I totally disagree Earthquakes (EQ) are on the rise and are in diverse places, many records are being broken for number of EQ swams and the intensity of EQ has gone up.
Building codes and restrictions on places where people are allowed to build and rescue operations have dramatically reduced death toll it is not due to reduced EQ or reduced intensity.
The same with storms - satellite imagery and modern meteorology can detect and track paths of hurricanes and determine their intensity and evacuations are done accordingly. Katrina would of seen tens of thousand of fatalities if it was not for evacuations the same for Huston and now record US evacuation for Irma -- keep living in your dream world the big awakening is coming soon.

If you cant see the fig tree budding then you are not looking.
Deaths are reducing. People are escaping. In other words, life is getting better - not worse, even despite the numbers for natural disasters going up. Sweet! That would say we are actually moving away from the terrible calamities of last day times, not getting closer to it. Thanks for pointing that out! :ymparty:
Roger that, seven years of prosperity have begun. =))

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 9th, 2017, 6:40 am Roger that, seven years of prosperity have begun. =))
The devil is in the detail.... I hope that you have called the markets correctly - it is possible to prosper when there is blood in the streets.
Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that: "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
He should know. Rothschild made a fortune buying in the panic that followed the Battle of Waterloo against Napoleon. But that's not the whole story. The original quote is believed to be: "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:28 pm
FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 11:19 pm
LDS Anarchist wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:39 pm What is not supposed to happen on 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024? Maybe I can prophesy about those things. (And then you can counter-prophesy me.) Given that those dates are a bit sooner than the 2033 date.
Ok, good. You're timestamping your prophecies too. So we're on par with each other. haha!

But 2033? +50 years after that? Oh my ugh! That's like 66 years from now! Are you even going to be alive for that? Is so, that places your age somewhere in the 20's, at the oldest. If you won't even be alive then, come on, you gotta at least prophesy while you're still around to see what happens, one way or the other. That's like having people playing hide-and-seek in your home, when you're not even in the state at the time. Haha!

Do you got anything for the rest of 2017? or first part of 2018?
Wait, wait. I asked you first. You still haven't told me what is not supposed to happen on 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024.
Almost forgot about this one.
BeeeeeeeeeHOLD!!! My Prophecies:

For 2017, its gonna be a repeat of the "prophcies" so many gave for 2015 and 2016: Big fat nothing.

For 2020,
FTC wrote: January 25th, 2017, 5:16 pmMy furthest out prophecy yet!!
Postby FTC » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 pm
Here it is: Nothing end-of-world'ish, nothing second coming'ish, no events ushering in this Telestial world beginning its transition to its glorified Celestial state - and any variations like unto it - nothing will happen prior to 12/22/2020. That's when my concealed firearm permit expires.
Worlds without end.
And, for 2024,
FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 1:54 pm Re: Eclipse, A sign of preparation?
Postby FTC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:54 pm
Oh. And while we're at it. The next eclipse that's going to cross the US, and leave a little x-marks-the-spot nearby Adam-Ondi-Ahman with this most recent eclipse's path. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

There. Now I have a date stamped prophecy several years out. Bookmark this thread.
As a little side note, once I wake up Sunday morning on September 24, 2017 to start my usual be lazy Sunday video game playing, I'll have 15 successful prophecies under my belt. O:-)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Wait, wait. I asked you first. You still haven't told me what is not supposed to happen on 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024.
12/23/2020 - 12/23/1805 = 2020 - 1805 = 215th birthday of the prophet Joseph Smith. Why is this day special?

08/21/2017 - 08/21/1927 = 2017 - 1987 = 090th birthday of the prophet Thomas S. Monson. First eclipse forming a 4-dimensional X, marks when 7 years of prosperity may be known to have begun, as per a carefully crafted experiment detailed on this forum.

04/09/2024 - 04/08/2024 = 1 day after a second eclipse completing said X, and period of prosperity, if said hypothesis holds true.

Seven good years, followed by seven bad years, is a biblical pattern. :-?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 9th, 2017, 5:53 pm
12/23/2020 - 12/23/1805 = 2020 - 1805 = 215th birthday of the prophet Joseph Smith. Why is this day special?

08/21/2017 - 08/21/1927 = 2017 - 1987 = 090th birthday of the prophet Thomas S. Monson. First eclipse forming a 4-dimensional X, marks when 7 years of prosperity may be known to have begun, as per a carefully crafted experiment detailed on this forum.

04/09/2024 - 04/08/2024 = 1 day after a second eclipse completing said X, and period of prosperity, if said hypothesis holds true.

I think it is interesting how often we come up with similar dates, but for different reasons. I think it is November 2020 that is important and it has to do with the pilgrims and the pattern of 400 years and 14 generations in the scriptures. ;)

Edit:
I also think we are in the 7 years of prosperity.

I am beginning to wonder if the 7 years are split: prosperity for the righteous and punishment for the wicked. I have a lot more I don't feel like I can share about that, but something to consider when the naysayers share their stories of trouble to try and change your mind, but things are going well for you. :)

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

For those that say nothing is happening - these are just natural events. There are plenty of political and economical things happening, it is also very naive to say that the hurricanes are good for the economy.
Australia has been left but there is plenty of bush fires on the east coast, and major drought conditions setting in the NSW outback.

Apocalyptic September? Here Is A List Of 27 Major Disasters That Have Already Happened So Far This Month
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... this-month
My good friend Zach Drew is getting married next month, and I would encourage everyone to go wish him well on Facebook. On Friday, he posted the best summary of the major disasters that we have been experiencing so far this month that I have seen anywhere…
  • California is on fire.
  • Oregon is on fire.
  • Washington is on fire.
  • British Columbia is on fire.
  • Alberta is on fire
  • Montana is on fire.
  • Nova Scotia is on fire.
  • Greece is on fire.
  • Brazil is on fire.
  • Portugal is on fire.
  • Algeria is on fire.
  • Tunisia is on fire.
  • Greenland is on fire.
  • The Sakha Republic of Russia is on fire.
  • Siberia is on fire.
  • Texas is under water
  • India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, experience record monsoons and massive death toll.
  • Sierra Leone and Niger experience massive floods, mudslides, and deaths in the thousands.
  • Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia are crushed in the death grip of a triple digit heat wave, dubbed Lucifer.
  • Southern California continues to swelter under triple digit heat that shows no sign of letting up.
  • In usually chilly August, the city of San Francisco shatters all-time record at 106 degrees, while it reaches 115 degrees south of the city. Northern
  • California continues to bake in the triple digits.
  • Yellowstone volcano is hit with earthquake swarm of over 2,300 tremors since June, recording a 4.4 quake on June 15, 20017 and 3.3 shaker on August 21, 2017.
  • 5.3 earthquake rumbles through Idaho
  • Japan earthquake 6.1 possible tsunami..
  • Mexico earthquake 8.2 imminent tsunami. Beach lines are receded atleast 50+ meters
  • Hurricanes Harvey, Irma (biggest ever recorded), Jose and Katia are barreling around the Atlantic with 8 more potentials forming
  • And last but not least an X10 C.M.E solar flare two nights ago. The highest recorded solar flare ever!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Every year a list of catastrophies can be created. It's always been that way. And hurricane Irma isn't the "biggest ever recorded". It broke some records for the Atlantic ocean (not the world) but nothing significant. The Lord hasn't started preaching his own sermon yet. We're still years away. The sign to look for is when the missionaries are called home.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

‘But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.’”

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michelle wrote: September 10th, 2017, 12:29 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 9th, 2017, 5:53 pm

I think it is interesting how often we come up with similar dates, but for different reasons. I think it is November 2020 that is important and it has to do with the pilgrims and the pattern of 400 years and 14 generations in the scriptures. ;)

Edit:
I also think we are in the 7 years of prosperity.

I am beginning to wonder if the 7 years are split: prosperity for the righteous and punishment for the wicked. I have a lot more I don't feel like I can share about that, but something to consider when the naysayers share their stories of trouble to try and change your mind, but things are going well for you. :)
Alma 32:27 wrote:
But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea, even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words.
7 years of prosperity is an experiment, and recently I came across where Joseph Smith was even described as being "scientific", and I did discover a GC address about using the scientific method.

Over many posts I carefully crafted the criteria, making adjustments based on discussion within specific threads.

Prosperity is defined, for the purpose of my experiment, as GDP > 3% growth.

Weird that latest BEA estimate and GDPnow forecast now = 3.0%

Significant Digits follow standard practice, and standard financial quarters apply, as God does speak to us, according to our unique language and culture.

My use of "hypothesis" was to emphasize the experimental results. Weird too, that my hypothesis doth hold true, and amazingly two eclipses mark key dates as detailed elsewhere on LDSFF.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

shadow wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:09 am The sign to look for is when the missionaries are called home.
I keep seeing this sign listed, but I don't know where people find the reference to the missionaries being called home. Can you tell me?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Genesis1:28 wrote: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it ...
Sins of Omission, have real consequences, of which we do reap. X(

The hurricanes may make a temporary dent in GDP trajectory, but 7 years is the correct basis upon which results are predicted.

>3% GDP growth sustained for a couple years would be great, with 20 trillion national debt being the heavy-weight caveat about the neck.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Michelle wrote: September 11th, 2017, 8:40 am
shadow wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:09 am The sign to look for is when the missionaries are called home.
I keep seeing this sign listed, but I don't know where people find the reference to the missionaries being called home. Can you tell me?
D&C 88:88-93
88 And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.
89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.
90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.
91 And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people.
92 And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come. Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
93 And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven, and all people shall see it together.

"Do you think there is calamity abroad now among the people? Not much. All we have yet heard and experienced is scarcely a preface to the sermon that is going to be preached. When the testimony of the Elders ceases to be given, and the Lord says to them, "Come home; I will now preach my own sermons to the nations of the earth," all you now know can scarcely be called a preface to the sermon that will be preached with fire and sword, tempests, earthquakes, hail, rain, thunders and lightnings, and fearful destruction. "What matters the destruction of a few railway cars? You will hear of magnificent cities, now idolized by the people, sinking in the earth, entombing the inhabitants. The sea will heave itself beyond its bounds, engulfing mighty cities. Famine will spread over the nations, and nation will rise up against nation, kingdom against kingdom, and states against states, in our own country and in foreign lands." JD, B YOUNG 8:123

"When God has called out the righteous, when the warning voice has been sufficiently proclaimed among the Gentile nations, and the Lord says, 'It is enough,' he will also say to his servants -- 'O, ye, my servants, come home, come out from the midst of these Gentile nations, where you have labored and bore testimony for so long a period; come out from among them, for they are not worthy; they do not receive the message that I have sent forth, they do not repent of their sins, come out from their midst, their times are fulfilled. Seal up the testimony among them and bind up the law."
JD, O PRATT 18:64

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Tornados are tempests too.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 11th, 2017, 10:03 am Tornados are tempests too.
Toronado's are Oldsmobiles. Tempests are Pontiacs :-B

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Elizabeth wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:19 am ‘But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.’”
Yeah but I am not interested in the second coming but the start of the tribulations.
Second we are commanded to watch and wait and recognise the signs, the signs are given for a reason and are not to be ignored
The question.. is the fig leaf budding.

We are told to watch as we do not know the hour therefor we need to watch....

D&C 101:10 Yea, let the cry go forth among all people: Awake and arise and go forth to meet the Bridegroom; behold and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Prepare yourselves for the great day of the Lord.
11 Watch, therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour.

Doctrine and Covenants 45:44,50
44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

shadow wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:31 am
Michelle wrote: September 11th, 2017, 8:40 am
D&C 88:88-93
88 And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.
89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.
90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.
91 And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people.
92 And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come. Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
93 And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven, and all people shall see it together.

3 Nephi 16:10
10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Alright, I saw this on facebook so the interpretation herewith must be correct.

The eclipse was on the 21st.
Luke chapter 21

Hurricane Pumpkin Head Harvey was on the 25th with flooding on the 26th
verses 25-26

Chapter 21
25 ¶ And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

That's the sign folks, head for the hills. Over and out.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

shadow wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:09 am Every year a list of catastrophies can be created. It's always been that way. And hurricane Irma isn't the "biggest ever recorded". It broke some records for the Atlantic ocean (not the world) but nothing significant. The Lord hasn't started preaching his own sermon yet. We're still years away. The sign to look for is when the missionaries are called home.
My big questions are what is meant by the missionaries being called home and how soon will things get really bad after they are called home.

I know a lot of people are thinking the church will announce all missionaries are being honorably released and flown home, and those with calls to report to an MTC are excused from doing so, but I disagree. I firmly believe that it won't be anything this obvious.

I believe that missionaries won't be initially sent home. Many nations will be closed to foreign missionaries, but missionaries will continue to serve in a non-proselyting role. They will have their duties changed to focus on perfecting the Saints, helping us to be ready for the testimonies that are coming.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

https://nationaleclipse.files.wordpress ... .png?w=656

https://nationaleclipse.files.wordpress ... _20241.png

The place where the 2017 eclipse and the 2024 eclipse cross is the exact place where Wayne May says the Nephite Chief Judge Lachoneus gathered the Nephites together in the center of their land to defend themselves against the Gadianton Robbers. The tip of Illinois has a series of Hopewell ruined fortresses and walls that run from the Mississippi to the Ohio rivers.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

shadow wrote: September 11th, 2017, 1:21 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 11th, 2017, 10:03 am Tornados are tempests too.
Toronado's are Oldsmobiles. Tempests are Pontiacs :-B

Anyone that gets stuck in the mud, knows ??? :lol:

I'd love to hear this :o

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

brianj wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:59 pm
shadow wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:09 am Every year a list of catastrophies can be created. It's always been that way. And hurricane Irma isn't the "biggest ever recorded". It broke some records for the Atlantic ocean (not the world) but nothing significant. The Lord hasn't started preaching his own sermon yet. We're still years away. The sign to look for is when the missionaries are called home.
My big questions are what is meant by the missionaries being called home and how soon will things get really bad after they are called home.

I know a lot of people are thinking the church will announce all missionaries are being honorably released and flown home, and those with calls to report to an MTC are excused from doing so, but I disagree. I firmly believe that it won't be anything this obvious.

I believe that missionaries won't be initially sent home. Many nations will be closed to foreign missionaries, but missionaries will continue to serve in a non-proselyting role. They will have their duties changed to focus on perfecting the Saints, helping us to be ready for the testimonies that are coming.
The scriptures are clear in very many that the tribulations come as a whirlwind or a thief in the night, very sudden and catastrophic.
We have seen over the last few years missionaries pulled from a number of places due to Ebola etc, but mostly due to financial collapse..... My guess is a global financial collapse which causes all banking to fail. Note: it wont take much due to all the debt for all banking across the world to implode, Missionaries sent home and it all goes pear shaped very quickly. B y the time the missionaries are recalled the day of preparation is basically over.

Doctrine and Covenants 63:6
6 Wherefore, verily I say, let the wicked take heed, and let the arebellious bfear and tremble; and let the unbelieving hold their lips, for the cday of wrath shall come upon them as a dwhirlwind, and all flesh shall eknow that I am God.

Doctrine and Covenants 112:24
24 Behold, avengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of bdesolation, of cweeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

Doctrine and Covenants 97:22
22 For behold, and lo, vengeance cometh speedily upon the ungodly as the whirlwind; and who shall escape it?

Doctrine and Covenants 124:10
10 For the day of my visitation cometh speedily, in an hour when ye think not of; and where shall be the safety of my people, and refuge for those who shall be left of them?

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Chapter 2
Wickedness and abominations increase among the people—The Nephites and Lamanites unite to defend themselves against the Gadianton robbers—Converted Lamanites become white and are called Nephites. About A.D. 5–16.

1 And it came to pass that thus passed away the ninety and fifth year also, and the people began to forget those signs and wonders which they had heard, and began to be less and less astonished at a sign or a wonder from heaven, insomuch that they began to be hard in their hearts, and blind in their minds, and began to disbelieve all which they had heard and seen—
2 Imagining up some vain thing in their hearts, that it was wrought by men and by the power of the devil, to lead away and deceive the hearts of the people; and thus did Satan get possession of the hearts of the people again, insomuch that he did blind their eyes and lead them away to believe that the doctrine of Christ was a foolish and a vain thing.

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

Is it time to resurrect this thread, it was never a 7 years of plenty, under Trump's administration things became better with the lowest unemployment for all classes of people. Gas prices down to $1.80 gal. Then the Trumpet fell from Moroni's lips, all the missionaries from the Philippines were sent home by that government, all 2,200. They were not reassigned to other countries.
A fake Covide flu and a killer vaccine caused a presidential election to be nearly stollen thru absentee ballots. 2000mules.com (The Insurrection act was signed) Gas prices have skyrocketed in the country where in June 2014, America became the leading oil producer over both Saudi Arabia and Russia. But we pay between $4 to $5 a gallon.
A bevy of meat processing plants have been burned to the ground, by the good guys using direct energy weapons. Because there is a war being waged between the military and the deep state. It is the age old war between good and evil, in this case evil being involved in child trafficking and child sex abuse/sacrifice. The real war started after 9/23/17 actually on Dec. 20, 2017 when the President through executive order 13818. Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. This would include the whole world. The Queen of England, the Pope and Vatican, and the Corporation of United States located in DC. A foreign country by definition. That's why it was surrounded by 30,000 soldiers who also put up fencing to keep "minister resident" Joe Biden out. Remember it was the mainstream media that announced Biden President. Do they have that power to do so under the constitution?

We still have to experience the destruction of America, Isaiah 19:22 and UN peacekeepers coming to help at first and then conquer since there are so few left. But Americans unite and drive them from our lands. All that tribulation before the second eclipse in April 2024.

Research "Somonyx" Fast food companies have been exposed for selling human meat such as McDonalds. They use aborted fetal cells as flavor. Look for labels that say "Natural flavoring"

We don't hear much of the war that is raging because it's never good to announce battle plans to the "Deep state" I mean who would be that dumb?

Unlike George Bush who spent 5 months warning Iraq of a coming invasion, so you better bury all the weapons of mass destruction, cause if we find them you are in big trouble...fairly dumb. Later on it will revealed the roles of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld. Must have patience or as Frank One says, get some Popcorn and enjoy the show.

The clues have been given, but the majority of fast food people like to be Spoon Fed. Critical thinking is rare. So here is another chance to use it.

Derek Johnson teaches military law, which came before the constitution.
rumble.com/v1i05e7-former-military-derek-johnson-proves-donald-trump-is-legally-still-presiden.html

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

CMajor wrote: September 21st, 2022, 10:41 am
We still have to experience the destruction of America,
A few more years yet of ASHH, but yes me peculiar address is a surprising eclipse anomaly.