Eclipse, A sign of preparation?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Eclipse, A sign of preparation?

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:39 pm
FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:26 pm What are the timestamps for the occurrence (at least the starting time) of your future prophecies? Not much of a useful prophet if all you got is "imminent". I'm already one-up on you because I got what it takes to timestamp my prophecies.

Currently, my farthest out prophecies are 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024. I'm sure I'll make more along that way that will also come true.
Oh, this is fun. Well, the only date I have is 11 April 2033. That's the date the sixth thousand years ends and the seventh thousand years begins. So, we've got awhile to wait... I can say that the Elias who restores all things will stand up before that date and will translate all the records, up to and including the first six sealed portions of the book that is sealed with seven seals. After that date he will translate the seventh portion. Before that date he will also do a lot of other things, but I got no dates on any of this stuff, other than "before or after this date," so it's kind of hard.

What is not supposed to happen on 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024? Maybe I can prophesy about those things. (And then you can counter-prophesy me.) Given that those dates are a bit sooner than the 2033 date.
What's not supposed to happen? lol

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

alaris wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:34 pm
FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 4:40 pm I do know the mind of God. God cleanses His vineyard. Figuratively, He does that by hewing down the branches that do not produce good fruit and casting them out. (see Jacob 5) I also know the mind of God in that he is a God of truth, and desires all truth to be circumscribed into one whole.
Every single "prophet" in here (and even others out in my real-life), that has tried to declare end-of-world stuff, has produced bad fruit. Because none of their prophecies have been truthful. In contrast, all my prophecies have come true. Its just that you, and all the rest of the fearmongers, don't like that. :YMTONGUE: Because it ruins your chance to puff yourself up in your pride of being the Road Warrior of some delusional end of world hero fantasy.
What this all boils down to is that, as a counter-prophet, I'm on the Lord's errand. I'm His servant. (*) O:-) (*) Good, I'm glad that I ridicule and demean those that throw out spurious prophecies. As a counter-prophet, I'm serving the Lord by helping Him to cleanse his vineyard of all the bad prophecy fruit. I feel pretty darn good about that!! :ymapplause:

Its been a while, so I better make one of these for reference:

FTC's successful prophecy count = 14
Doom and gloom end-of-worlders' = 0

I really do want to say that I've had 15 successful ones, but I'm feeling in somewhat of a less than megalomaniac mood.
Ok, that moment has passed. Now I'll get in 15. That little 9/23 "prophecy". Yea, it'll make Wikipedia's failed apocalyptic events list, too.

Worlds without see ya in two weeks! :))
Now I'm certain of the spirit you have listed to obey. The only fearmongering is from you trying to frighten people from sharing their personal beliefs, their predictions, and yes ... even their prophecies. You are saving no one by trying to mock and shut people down. You accuse me of pride, yet all the self praise is only to be found in that self same post that contains that very accusation.

I can prove you are wrong about 9/23 being "nothing."
1 Nephi 15:8 And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?
Have you inquired of the Lord on 9/23 FTC? Answer this question honestly and the proof will be here for all to see. Here are your choices:

1. Answer honestly and admit you have not
2. Answer honestly and admit you have though you have not received an answer
3. Lie and pretend you have and received an answer that 9/23 is just another day

I know these are the only options available because if you had prayed, you would either be awaiting the answer or you would have received the same answer from the same Spirit of Truth that has spoken to me my friend. It's not too late to change course FTC. Pride will not take you where you need to be to stand in safe places. Trolling people while pretending it's somehow the Lord's work is truly reprehensible.
Oh, I most certainly prayed. And I did receive answer!!!! Now, I didn't do a 24 hour prayer, like Enos did, but a 5 hour answer makes up for it. The answer fits perfectly for what I think everytime someone makes an end of world prediction, especially 9/23. Looking forward to #15! :D

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Last edited by Alaris on September 21st, 2017, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

CMajor wrote: August 29th, 2017, 12:53 am Eclipse is NOT a sign of preparation.

August 21, 2017 is the first day of "Teshuva" which means: "To Repent" "To Return" And begins 40 days of repentence. 32-33 days later is the Rev. 12 Sign of the birth of the Man-Child. Jupiter and Venus are close enough together to form a "New Star"

The Eclipse is the start of a 7 year period known as the "Tribulation" From eclipse 2017 to eclipse 2024. Or in other words, the cleansing of the earth.
Yip totally agree, I have been predicting an economic disaster by Nov 2017 or 2018 at the latest, as time shortens we are seeing all the things happening. Hurricane, bush fires California, NKorea escalating problems, and there is lots of very scary problems with the economy that are coming to a head.
650k mandatory evacuation is not nothing happening, the same with Huston, also many areas will be uninhabitable after the hurricane has past. I don;t think that that any on the islands that suffered 95% of all infrastructure destroyed are saying nothing has happened. Hurricane Irma is breaking records for size and length of time that a cat 5 has been sustained. There is a large CME on the way as well.

There will be no call out this is only the start....

"Greatest Evacuation In History" - 650,000 Ordered To Leave Florida
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-0 ... ve-florida

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

CMajor wrote: August 29th, 2017, 12:53 am Eclipse is NOT a sign of preparation.

August 21, 2017 is the first day of "Teshuva" which means: "To Repent" "To Return" And begins 40 days of repentence. 32-33 days later is the Rev. 12 Sign of the birth of the Man-Child. Jupiter and Venus are close enough together to form a "New Star"

The Eclipse is the start of a 7 year period known as the "Tribulation" From eclipse 2017 to eclipse 2024. Or in other words, the cleansing of the earth.
I agree it marks a 7 year period, but 8/21/17 to 4/8/2024 is far short of seven years. April 2017 to April 2024 is President Trumps effection 'till selection of a successor begins. Two-term presidents serve 8 years, but really their administrations are only at full effect for 7. First comes seven years of prosperity is the biblical pattern upon which was postulated this timeframe as it also matches 2000 years as per the Parable of the Good Samaritan. I made some threads and many posts about this many months before having any knowledge of the two eclipses that match time wise.

Now Irma is precisely on course to devastate the one location for the mainland US where OTEC is feasible. Seems hurricanes could of been neutralized beginning about 60 years ago IAW Genesis 1:28. How many times have we missed the import of "and subdue it"? LDSFF is where I first felt the weight of those words. Reminds me of Did You Get the Right Message, another of my favorite GC talks, from which I chose my avatar. How many commas am I lacking. :-\ #-o

The first eclipse marks when prosperity may be known to have begun as defined over a series of posts on this forum. The second stroke of the X marks the conclusion of prosperity and portends seven years of a different sort, subject to merciful intervention.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

alaris wrote: September 7th, 2017, 6:15 pm if you had prayed, you would either be awaiting the answer or you would have received the same answer from the same Spirit of Truth that has spoken to me my friend.
I won't feel so bad for calling you out. I was hoping you wouldn't go for option 3 since lying is involved
You're calling a 5 hour data laugh the answer from God. Do you realize just how far off base you are from the Lord?
I most certainly and 100% am calling it my answer to my prayer. Prompting and guidance from God and the Spirit directly to my posted answer. I was hoping for just the single video clip, but obviously God had caused the 5 hour one to be prepared for just this moment. God is good. :D

And lookey with what we have now - a battle of gods. Oooooooooooo! Just whose God is more powerful? Come September 23, we're gonna find out, aren't we?? :) Should we prepare a pile of logs drenched in water? :P

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 9:35 pm
alaris wrote: September 7th, 2017, 6:15 pm if you had prayed, you would either be awaiting the answer or you would have received the same answer from the same Spirit of Truth that has spoken to me my friend.
I won't feel so bad for calling you out. I was hoping you wouldn't go for option 3 since lying is involved
You're calling a 5 hour data laugh the answer from God. Do you realize just how far off base you are from the Lord?
I most certainly and 100% am calling it my answer to my prayer. Prompting and guidance from God and the Spirit directly to my posted answer. I was hoping for just the single video clip, but obviously God had caused the 5 hour one to be prepared for just this moment. God is good. :D

And lookey with what we have now - a battle of gods. Oooooooooooo! Just whose God is more powerful? Come September 23, we're gonna find out, aren't we?? :) Should we prepare a pile of logs drenched in water? :P
You can have the last word after this as there are better ways to spend our time here.

My God teaches this:

"Fools Mock." It's in Ether. You can look it up.

Your God teaches this:

Let's use Elijah's mocking to justify a constant state of mocking others.

My God teaches this through His Servants:
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
... and this:
3 Nephi: 28 And according as I have commanded you thus shall ye baptize. And there shall be no disputations among you, as there have hitherto been; neither shall there be disputations among you concerning the points of my doctrine, as there have hitherto been.

29 For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another.

30 Behold, this is not my doctrine, to stir up the hearts of men with anger, one against another; but this is my doctrine, that such things should be done away.
.... and this:
D&C 121:41 No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned;

42 By kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile—

43 Reproving betimes with sharpness, when moved upon by the Holy Ghost; and then showing forth afterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved, lest he esteem thee to be his enemy;
There is an absence of love in your posts. No other fruits of the spirit that I can see ...only mocking and taunting and trolling attempts to lure people into contention. Perhaps there is some self loathing there seeking, needing others to yell at you because you are really truly just mad at yourself. I've got good news for you FTC:
Matthew 11:28 ¶ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
That spirit that you listen to that whispers mocking and taunting can be rooted out:
Alma 22:15 And it came to pass that after Aaron had expounded these things unto him, the king said: What shall I do that I may have this eternal life of which thou hast spoken? Yea, what shall I do that I may be born of God, having this wicked spirit rooted out of my breast, and receive his Spirit, that I may be filled with joy, that I may not be cast off at the last day? Behold, said he, I will give up all that I possess, yea, I will forsake my kingdom, that I may receive this great joy.
Alma 36:18 Now, as my mind caught hold upon this thought, I cried within my heart: O Jesus, thou Son of God, have mercy on me, who am in the gall of bitterness, and am encircled about by the everlasting chains of death.

19 And now, behold, when I thought this, I could remember my pains no more; yea, I was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more.

20 And oh, what joy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!

21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.
There is nothing you have done you can't be forgiven for FTC. The time is now.
Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
When you persecute the servants of the Lord Jesus Christ you persecute the Lord Himself. Whether I have made any mistakes in my predictions they are the mistakes of man. I have not declared myself a prophet, but I have not even unveiled a tenth of what the Lord has revealed to me. And why would I when swine still infest where pearls could otherwise be shared?
Ether 4:7 And in that day that they shall exercise faith in me, saith the Lord, even as the brother of Jared did, that they may become sanctified in me, then will I manifest unto them the things which the brother of Jared saw, even to the unfolding unto them all my revelations, saith Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Father of the heavens and of the earth, and all things that in them are.
8 And he that will contend against the word of the Lord, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith Jesus Christ; for I am he who speaketh.
Lastly I will remind you that you have chalked up 8/21 as a "nothing happened" victory. The Lord cannot teach those who shut their own eyes.
Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
Mosiah 4:2 And they had aviewed themselves in their own bcarnal state, even cless than the dust of the earth. And they all cried aloud with one voice, saying: O have mercy, and apply the datoning blood of Christ that we may receive forgiveness of our sins, and our hearts may be epurified; for we believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who fcreated heaven and earth, and all things; who shall come down among the children of men.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Nah, I'm just a self-ordained megalomaniac counter prophet with a 100% success track record. :D
Last edited by FTC on September 7th, 2017, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cc07
captain of 50

Post by Cc07 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: August 21st, 2017, 5:37 pm No, no, no. The solar eclipse is not a sign of anything. It''s just an eclipse. The planets lining up this way and that are not signs, either. The wonders to be seen in the heavens, spoken of in the scriptures, concern the end times. We are not in the end times. These heavenly wonders and signs have nothing, whatsoever, to do with normal things like eclipses and the normal movement of planets. They have nothing to do with normal planetary alignments, either. So, this planet and that planet are aligned. Big deal. It means absolutely nothing.

When the real signs start happening in the heavens, they will be big things, unusual things, like the planets moving out of their places and coming closer to earth and to each other, so that instead of tiny specks in the sky, they will be great big imposing spheres, terrifying orbs, with rings and dust and lightning and interplanetary lightning and so on. They will be huge comets coming into the solar system, causing a re-arrangement of things, of the planets and moons and asteroids and so forth. The sky will become like a huge stage with all the celestial objects acting out things which, in appearance, look like things on earth or in fictional stories (like dragons, etc.) and none of this stuff will be tiny dots in the sky, but terrifyingly close, so that we see all the colors and interactions between these heavenly bodies in great detail. No telescope needed.

But none of this end times heavenly stuff starts without Elias. So, everybody can just chill. Elias hasn't stood up, yet. No Elias, no heavenly signs. That's how it works. Remember the key the scribes and Jesus both gave about Elias:
And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must FIRST come?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall FIRST come, and restore all things. (Matthew 17:10-11)
Elias still hasn't made his presence known and the restoration of all things still hasn't begun. Remember, the restoration of all things is yet future to us:
Therefore, thus saith the Lord unto you, with whom the priesthood hath continued through the lineage of your fathers—for ye are lawful heirs, according to the flesh, and have been hid from the world with Christ in God—therefore your life and the priesthood have remained, and must needs remain through you and your lineage UNTIL the restoration of all things spoken by the mouths of all the holy prophets since the world began. (D&C 86:8-10)

https://www.lds.org/ensign/1989/01/prop ... h?lang=eng

Joseph Smith was the Elias of the restoration and he was the Elias set forth to come the second time before the second coming. You are wrong in waiting for someone to come because he did already come. It was Joseph Smith! The Prophets and Apostles have confirmed this many time and Joseph Smith himself said he was the Elias foretold in the Bible. He restored the Priesthood and the sealing power given to him through Elijah. If someone comes forward saying they are this Elias- sadly it will be a false prophet and you will be deceived.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:39 pm
FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:26 pm What are the timestamps for the occurrence (at least the starting time) of your future prophecies? Not much of a useful prophet if all you got is "imminent". I'm already one-up on you because I got what it takes to timestamp my prophecies.

Currently, my farthest out prophecies are 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024. I'm sure I'll make more along that way that will also come true.
Oh, this is fun. Well, the only date I have is 11 April 2033. That's the date the sixth thousand years ends and the seventh thousand years begins. So, we've got awhile to wait... I can say that the Elias who restores all things will stand up before that date and will translate all the records, up to and including the first six sealed portions of the book that is sealed with seven seals. After that date he will translate the seventh portion. Before that date he will also do a lot of other things, but I got no dates on any of this stuff, other than "before or after this date," so it's kind of hard.

What is not supposed to happen on 12/23/2020 and April 9, 2024? Maybe I can prophesy about those things. (And then you can counter-prophesy me.) Given that those dates are a bit sooner than the 2033 date.
Ok, good. You're timestamping your prophecies too. So we're on par with each other. haha!

But 2033? +50 years after that? Oh my ugh! That's like 66 years from now! Are you even going to be alive for that? Is so, that places your age somewhere in the 20's, at the oldest. If you won't even be alive then, come on, you gotta at least prophesy while you're still around to see what happens, one way or the other. That's like having people playing hide-and-seek in your home, when you're not even in the state at the time. Haha!

Do you got anything for the rest of 2017? or first part of 2018?

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 7th, 2017, 9:32 pm First comes seven years of prosperity is the biblical pattern upon which was postulated this time frame as it also matches 2000 years as per the Parable of the Good Samaritan. I made some threads and many posts about this many months before having any knowledge of the two eclipses that match time wise.
As always the 7y years of plenty have just finished. Earthquake of 8,0 of Mexico and Tsunami warning in place - since the eclipse peace has been taken it is now ramping up full throttle. All the prophesied destruction are staring in a few months - and soon there will be no longer any time to discuss these things as the time for preparing and talking is over.

Nothing is happening, tell that to the Mexicans and the guys in Florid.

Mexico struck by earthquake of magnitude 8, tsunami possible: USGS
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/08/mexico- ... -usgs.html

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 10:34 pm Nah, I'm just a self-ordained megalomaniac counter prophet with a 100% success track record. :D

Seven years of prosperity hypotheses remains probable. :D

Q3 GDPNow forecast to 2.9% from 3.2% & check BEA for Q2.

Thanks again to a carefully crafted caveat ... Capisce :-\

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 7th, 2017, 11:50 pm
FTC wrote: September 7th, 2017, 10:34 pm Nah, I'm just a self-ordained megalomaniac counter prophet with a 100% success track record. :D

With all the destruction being release 7y prosperity has no chance. The same region that was hit by Earthquake also has a hurricane on the way
https://static.businessinsider.com/imag ... /image.jpg

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 7th, 2017, 11:56 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 7th, 2017, 11:50 pm

With all the destruction being release 7y prosperity has no chance. The same region that was hit by Earthquake also has a hurricane on the way
https://static.businessinsider.com/imag ... /image.jpg
Please.
Earthquake wise, the entire planet has been keeping the same general amount over the past 10 years:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... es_in_2017

Also note: "Population increase, habitation spread, and advances in earthquake detection technology all contribute to higher earthquake numbers being recorded over time." Let's not forget media sensationalizations.

Death toll for 2017 is only 92 so far. In 2016, it was 1271. The death toll has 13x more severe in 2016. Better start praying for more people to die so that we can justify enough destruction to usher in the 2nd Coming. :-O

Hurricane wise, Harvey is only the second most costliest hurricane after Katrina. By the dollar numbers, end of world should have happened with Katrina. Nope. Didn't.
Death wise, even Katrina didn't come close to the devastation that the 1900 hurricane in Galveston Texas did. "In less than 24 hours the city [Galveston] was effectively obliterated." 6000 to Katrina's 1836. Hurricane Harvey didn't even make a blip in the list because only 34 died. But this is only our tunnel vision we're looking at. Haven't even gotten to the rest of the planet. We could go with Hurricane Mitch, which blasted Central America. But, Central America is a world away from the U.S. doom-and-gloomers, so it doesn't really mean anything. 8-|

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_d ... hurricanes

Seriously people, get those prayers and fasting ramped up for more destruction, so that more people die, :-O so that we can justify the end of the world finally getting going!

What is it with people loving to be scared, and trying to get everyone else scared along the way????? ~X( And people actually have the audacity to claim to be on the Lord's side for doing it. :YMSICK:

Literally, nothing to see here other than the typical, yearly occurrences of a living planet.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Do you believe something will happen the 23rd?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 11:01 am

I assume you're talking to me since FTC knows the mind of God so well he mocks those here who are seeking to know God's mind themselves.

My wife told me last night that she believes that the earthquakes and storms and such may last for three weeks and will all go silent on or near 9/23. The spirit witnessed to me that this is indeed true, and it makes sense! I've had two children in the last three years and have seen my wife suffer more and more as the delivery draws near. These may very well indeed be the birth pains of 9/23 ... the last few weeks before the heavenly sign of the celestial birth:
What are Braxton Hicks contractions?

Braxton Hicks contractions are intermittent uterine contractions that start in early pregnancy, although you probably won't notice them until sometime after midpregnancy. (Some women never notice them.) They're named for John Braxton Hicks, the English doctor who first described them in 1872.

As your pregnancy progresses, Braxton Hicks contractions tend to occur somewhat more often, but until you get to your last few weeks, they'll probably remain infrequent, irregular, and painless.
from https://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hi ... ons_156.bc

If this motif is true, here is the JST of Revelation 12:1-3
1 And there appeared a great sign in heaven, in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
2 And the woman being with child, cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God and his throne.
The likeness of things on the earth ... that could be a reference to the labor pains. There are also three stages of labor, early, active, and advanced.

http://americanpregnancy.org/labor-and- ... -of-labor/

There are three stages of progression as well that we learn about in the temple. I believe the Davidic Servant may be ascending in three stages:

This Saturday: A True Messenger appears to the Davidic Servant like we learn in the Holy Temple - symbolizing his ascent through Telestial space
Next Saturday - 7 days later on the 7th day: The Lord reveals Himself - symbolizing his ascent through Terrestrial space
The following Saturday - 9/23: The Lord parts the veil and reveals the Father - symbolizing his ascent through Celestial space to arrive as a new "child" in the highest degree of glory.
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Edit: If the birth motif is true then there may be accompanying signs after 9/23 of joy rather than sorrow. A woman suffers to bring a child into the world. If the earth is suffering the same, then there will likely be some joyful signs after. Perhaps they will be fountains or lakes as prophesied in Isaiah or the desert blossoming as the rose (although that may take some time.) :)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: September 8th, 2017, 11:23 am

I assume you're talking to me since FTC knows the mind of God so well he mocks those here who are seeking to know God's mind themselves.

My wife told me last night that she believes that the earthquakes and storms and such may last for three weeks and will all go silent on or near 9/23. The spirit witnessed to me that this is indeed true, and it makes sense! I've had two children in the last three years and have seen my wife suffer more and more as the delivery draws near. These may very well indeed be the birth pains of 9/23 ... the last few weeks before the heavenly sign of the celestial birth:
What are Braxton Hicks contractions?

Braxton Hicks contractions are intermittent uterine contractions that start in early pregnancy, although you probably won't notice them until sometime after midpregnancy. (Some women never notice them.) They're named for John Braxton Hicks, the English doctor who first described them in 1872.

As your pregnancy progresses, Braxton Hicks contractions tend to occur somewhat more often, but until you get to your last few weeks, they'll probably remain infrequent, irregular, and painless.
from https://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hi ... ons_156.bc

If this motif is true, here is the JST of Revelation 12:1-3
1 And there appeared a great sign in heaven, in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
2 And the woman being with child, cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up unto God and his throne.
The likeness of things on the earth ... that could be a reference to the labor pains. There are also three stages of labor, early, active, and advanced.

http://americanpregnancy.org/labor-and- ... -of-labor/

There are three stages of progression as well that we learn about in the temple. I believe the Davidic Servant may be ascending in three stages:

This Saturday: A True Messenger appears to the Davidic Servant like we learn in the Holy Temple - symbolizing his ascent through Telestial space
Next Saturday - 7 days later on the 7th day: The Lord reveals Himself - symbolizing his ascent through Terrestrial space
The following Saturday - 9/23: The Lord parts the veil and reveals the Father - symbolizing his ascent through Celestial space to arrive as a new "child" in the highest degree of glory.
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Edit: If the birth motif is true then there may be accompanying signs after 9/23 of joy rather than sorrow. A woman suffers to bring a child into the world. If the earth is suffering the same, then there will likely be some joyful signs after. Perhaps they will be fountains or lakes as prophesied in Isaiah or the desert blossoming as the rose (although that may take some time.) :)
Awesome! And what I also find cool is that the hurricanes this year are breaking records. There was one in NK (6.3 magnitude) and stuff going on!

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Abso-freakin'-lutely nothing. I've already prophesied to that effect. Other than regular, standard celestial bodies' movement through the universe.
Human beings still think that the universe revolves around us. If the claimed celestial body alignment happening on Sept 23, happens every 7000, as most are purporting, taking into consideration of the universe's 13,772,000,000 year current lifespan, this event has happened 1,967,428 times already. Taking into consideration the estimated life of the universe at 10^10^10^56 (that's a 1 followed by 5,600 zeros), this event will happen...... a helluva a lot more times. That is, as long as those planets and stars actually stay in existence.

The likelihood of this one being "the One", is so astronomically low, that it ain't gonna happen.

Now the best part. When nothing happens, what are you gonna give me? :D

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

FTC wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:55 am Please.
Earthquake wise, the entire planet has been keeping the same general amount over the past 10 years:

Also note: "Population increase, habitation spread, and advances in earthquake detection technology all contribute to higher earthquake numbers being recorded over time." Let's not forget media sensationalizations.

Death toll for 2017 is only 92 so far. In 2016, it was 1271. The death toll has 13x more severe in 2016. Better start praying for more people to die so that we can justify enough destruction to usher in the 2nd Coming. :-O

Hurricane wise, Harvey is only the second most costliest hurricane after Katrina. By the dollar numbers, end of world should have happened with Katrina. Nope. Didn't.
Death wise, even Katrina didn't come close to the devastation that the 1900 hurricane in Galveston Texas did. "In less than 24 hours the city [Galveston] was effectively obliterated." 6000 to Katrina's 1836. Hurricane Harvey didn't even make a blip in the list because only 34 died. But this is only our tunnel vision we're looking at. Haven't even gotten to the rest of the planet. We could go with Hurricane Mitch, which blasted Central America. But, Central America is a world away from the U.S. doom-and-gloomers, so it doesn't really mean anything. 8-|

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_d ... hurricanes

Seriously people, get those prayers and fasting ramped up for more destruction, so that more people die, :-O so that we can justify the end of the world finally getting going!

What is it with people loving to be scared, and trying to get everyone else scared along the way????? ~X( And people actually have the audacity to claim to be on the Lord's side for doing it. :YMSICK:

Literally, nothing to see here other than the typical, yearly occurrences of a living planet.
I totally disagree Earthquakes (EQ) are on the rise and are in diverse places, many records are being broken for number of EQ swams and the intensity of EQ has gone up.
Building codes and restrictions on places where people are allowed to build and rescue operations have dramatically reduced death toll it is not due to reduced EQ or reduced intensity.
The same with storms - satellite imagery and modern meteorology can detect and track paths of hurricanes and determine their intensity and evacuations are done accordingly. Katrina would of seen tens of thousand of fatalities if it was not for evacuations the same for Huston and now record US evacuation for Irma -- keep living in your dream world the big awakening is coming soon.

If you cant see the fig tree budding then you are not looking.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

FTC wrote: September 8th, 2017, 11:36 am Abso-freakin'-lutely nothing. I've already prophesied to that effect. Other than regular, standard celestial bodies' movement through the universe.
Human beings still think that the universe revolves around us. If the claimed celestial body alignment happening on Sept 23, happens every 7000, as most are purporting, taking into consideration of the universe's 13,772,000,000 year current lifespan, this event has happened 1,967,428 times already. Taking into consideration the estimated life of the universe at 10^10^10^56 (that's a 1 followed by 5,600 zeros), this event will happen...... a helluva a lot more times. That is, as long as those planets and stars actually stay in existence.

The likelihood of this one being "the One", is so astronomically low, that it ain't gonna happen.

Now the best part. When nothing happens, what are you gonna give me? :D
Your maths is way out - the earth has only been in it;s current location for less than 7,000 years.
The universe does revolve around us the sun moon and other celestial bodies were created for us ---- God's purpose is the "immortality and eternal live of man" so the universe was created for us and give to man for signs and times - the scriptures are very clear on this - one has to have an eternal perspective not man is just a speak of dust in the universe --- it is much more than that,

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:08 pm I totally disagree Earthquakes (EQ) are on the rise and are in diverse places, many records are being broken for number of EQ swams and the intensity of EQ has gone up.
Building codes and restrictions on places where people are allowed to build and rescue operations have dramatically reduced death toll it is not due to reduced EQ or reduced intensity.
The same with storms - satellite imagery and modern meteorology can detect and track paths of hurricanes and determine their intensity and evacuations are done accordingly. Katrina would of seen tens of thousand of fatalities if it was not for evacuations the same for Huston and now record US evacuation for Irma -- keep living in your dream world the big awakening is coming soon.

Deaths are reducing. People are escaping. In other words, life is getting better - not worse, even despite the numbers for natural disasters going up. Sweet! That would say we are actually moving away from the terrible calamities of last day times, not getting closer to it. Thanks for pointing that out! :ymparty:

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Re: Eclipse, A must see simulation,,,,,

Post by Spaced_Out »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:08 pm
FTC wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:55 am Please.

Death toll for 2017 is only 92 so far. In 2016, it was 1271. The death toll has 13x more severe in 2016. Better start praying for more people to die so that we can justify enough destruction to usher in the 2nd Coming. :-O .......
I totally disagree Earthquakes (EQ) are on the rise and are in diverse places, many records are being broken for number of EQ swams and the intensity of EQ has gone up.

Nothing is going to happen,nothing to see here ---check this simulation out. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-0 ... ay-morning

Imagine what would happen without any evacuation, in the past there were no evacuations.

Cc07
captain of 50

Post by Cc07 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:24 pm
Cc07 wrote: September 7th, 2017, 10:47 pm https://www.lds.org/ensign/1989/01/prop ... h?lang=eng

Joseph Smith was the Elias of the restoration and he was the Elias set forth to come the second time before the second coming. You are wrong in waiting for someone to come because he did already come. It was Joseph Smith! The Prophets and Apostles have confirmed this many time and Joseph Smith himself said he was the Elias foretold in the Bible. He restored the Priesthood and the sealing power given to him through Elijah. If someone comes forward saying they are this Elias- sadly it will be a false prophet and you will be deceived.
Joseph Smith, to my knowledge, never said he was the Elias who restores all things as foretold in the Bible. Got a reference to back up your claim?

Well I did post that article of him referring to himself as the Elias John the Baptist was referring to....
here's another
On May 15, 1829, John the Baptist, as a resurrected being, ordained Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery to the Aaronic Priesthood preparatory to Christ's second coming. Describing this ordination, Joseph Smith stated: An angel…laid his hands upon my head, and ordained me to a Priest after the order of Aaron, and to hold the keys of this Priesthood, which office was to preach repentance and baptism for the remission of sins, and also to baptize. But I was informed that this office did not extend to the laying on of hands for the giving of the Holy Ghost; that office was a greater work, and was to be given afterward; but that my ordination was a preparatory work, or a going before, which was the spirit of Elias [TPJS, p. 335].

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Cc07 wrote: September 9th, 2017, 12:44 am
LDS Anarchist wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:24 pm
Cc07 wrote: September 7th, 2017, 10:47 pm https://www.lds.org/ensign/1989/01/prop ... h?lang=eng

Joseph Smith, to my knowledge, never said he was the Elias who restores all things as foretold in the Bible. Got a reference to back up your claim?

Well I did post that article of him referring to himself as the Elias John the Baptist was referring to....
here's another
On May 15, 1829, John the Baptist, as a resurrected being, ordained Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery to the Aaronic Priesthood preparatory to Christ's second coming. Describing this ordination, Joseph Smith stated: An angel…laid his hands upon my head, and ordained me to a Priest after the order of Aaron, and to hold the keys of this Priesthood, which office was to preach repentance and baptism for the remission of sins, and also to baptize. But I was informed that this office did not extend to the laying on of hands for the giving of the Holy Ghost; that office was a greater work, and was to be given afterward; but that my ordination was a preparatory work, or a going before, which was the spirit of Elias [TPJS, p. 335].
That's referring to the ordination not Joseph Smith. The Aaronic priesthood is the preparatory priesthood given by the Elias who prepared the way before the Lord. There is a latter day Elias who prepares the way before the Lord. Joseph Smith taught about him and said the throne and kingdom of David would pass to another by his name. I don't have the quote handy. Isaiah 11 is referring to this man and its decoded somewhat in D&C 113 if I remember correctly. This man is mentioned in all our standard works and all over the prophets of the dispersion of Israel in the OT because the Lord promised He would gather them again. Study about it, pray about it and you'll see your knee-jerk reaction is just that. I had the same knee-jerking initially myself once upon a few years ago.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

FTC wrote: September 8th, 2017, 8:34 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: September 8th, 2017, 4:08 pm I totally disagree Earthquakes (EQ) are on the rise and are in diverse places, many records are being broken for number of EQ swams and the intensity of EQ has gone up.

Deaths are reducing. People are escaping. In other words, life is getting better - not worse, even despite the numbers for natural disasters going up. Sweet! That would say we are actually moving away from the terrible calamities of last day times, not getting closer to it. Thanks for pointing that out! :ymparty:
Number of deaths is not an indicator of the extent of the disaster -it is the number of lives disrupted and the impact it has on society a final warning to repent. The purpose of God is not to destroy but call to repentance. God does not delight in the destruction of the wicked.
Your mocking is in vain and your purpose will fail, and the folly will be exposed.