Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by 4Joshua8 »

4Joshua8 wrote: August 26th, 2021, 5:34 pm Kabul Terror Attack by ISIS – Haley, Blackburn, and Other Republicans Demand Biden and Harris Resign or Be Impeached – August 26, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ment-calls
And now more talk of 25th amendment to remove Biden…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cawtho ... fghanistan

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

4Joshua8 wrote: August 26th, 2021, 2:31 pm This is a simple article about Ezra's Eagle that explains it in a basic way. If you know anyone who would benefit from a text-based explanation, please share. My Dad read a bit about it online and dismissed it out of hand as he doesn't understand it, so I'm probably going to share this with him in hopes that it will help.
https://carrierpigeon.news/2021/08/26/w ... -his-term/
Even though Trump’s departure and Biden’s inauguration was abnormal most people are to scared of change to listen. I find that they want to be told by someone with “the proper authority” because they don’t trust themself. Sheep….

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Biden presidency teetering amid calls to resign, potential investigations over US deaths in Afghanistan.
Biden admin slammed for 'borderline treason' over giving names of Americans and Afghan allies to Taliban.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... stigations

They're already going after Biden's subordinates:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret ... epublicans

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

South Carolina congressman sponsors impeachment of President Biden.
Several lawmakers have demanded Biden either resign or face impeachment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/south- ... ment-biden

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I also don't know what the information given to Taliban was, and I do despise Biden, but i can tell you he didn't personally give any information to the Taliban. Many people in WH, SD, DoD, CIA, etc.... were involved. So, if it is true then him resigning would do what? Move the powers behind the curtain one notch closer to the top? Get the rest off the hook? Make Kamala president? Move toward Nancy?

So, I am interested in understanding how Biden fits into the prophecy if punted? Must re-assess the left and right wing theory.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

TheDuke wrote: August 27th, 2021, 6:00 pm I also don't know what the information given to Taliban was, and I do despise Biden, but i can tell you he didn't personally give any information to the Taliban. Many people in WH, SD, DoD, CIA, etc.... were involved. So, if it is true then him resigning would do what? Move the powers behind the curtain one notch closer to the top? Get the rest off the hook? Make Kamala president? Move toward Nancy?

So, I am interested in understanding how Biden fits into the prophecy if punted? Must re-assess the left and right wing theory.
What do you mean by left and right wing theory? It fits just right to me.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Isn't the prevailing understanding that the left wing is filled with bad presidents and right wing good ones, and this short feather is on the good wing? Otherwise we need to know what the side means.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

TheDuke wrote: August 27th, 2021, 6:13 pm Isn't the prevailing understanding that the left wing is filled with bad presidents and right wing good ones, and this short feather is on the good wing? Otherwise we need to know what the side means.
Gotcha. That was one man’s opinion back in the day….maybe Prout’s, maybe Rush’s…not sure which. I certainly don’t believe it, nor does the prophecy require it. Thinking more about it, I think the opinion was less “bad and good” and more “controlled and not controlled” by secret combinations. Regardless of whether there’s anything to that, when Biden goes, the whole world changes (again) forever.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I'm ok with it meaning something different, but I'm not sure what that would be that would put Trump and Biden on same side in common in anyway? Just wondering.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

TheDuke wrote: August 27th, 2021, 6:30 pm I'm ok with it meaning something different, but I'm not sure what that would be that would put Trump and Biden on same side in common in anyway? Just wondering.
I believe the transition from one side to the other marks a pivot point in time for the eagle kingdom, which 2017 certainly did. Since that year we’ve had a shocking escalation in firsts, worsts, and other notable events. It marks the beginning of the end. I just hope this side of the eagle doesn’t take as long as the other side.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

7:25 is where Glenn starts talking about Biden’s impeachable offenses.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

TheDuke wrote: August 27th, 2021, 6:30 pm I'm ok with it meaning something different, but I'm not sure what that would be that would put Trump and Biden on same side in common in anyway? Just wondering.
Left wing is one group, Bohemian Grove is a 2700 acre “camp” that the elite world rulers are invited too. They have a picture of Nixon and regan there in 1967.

What happened to Biden the 1st time he “ran” for president? I don’t think he is truly part of “their” group. Most will say trump isn’t either.

One key note is all left feathers is one wing and all right is individual wings. Meaning Trump and Biden are not part of the same wing. They are all apart of the Eagle 🦅

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

There’s no left wing / right wing thing in 2 Esdras as far as I can tell. He sees fourteen feathers and watches them count off one by one. Then he looks again and those fourteen feathers have disappeared and six new short feathers are all he sees from that point forward. Never refers to a left or right wing anywhere.

He also never refers to a judgment on the feathers for good or bad. Just that they were set up by the Eagle to rule.

It reads like a countdown more than anything.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Robbinius wrote: August 28th, 2021, 1:15 am There’s no left wing / right wing thing in 2 Esdras as far as I can tell. He sees fourteen feathers and watches them count off one by one. Then he looks again and those fourteen feathers have disappeared and six new short feathers are all he sees from that point forward. Never refers to a left or right wing anywhere.

He also never refers to a judgment on the feathers for good or bad. Just that they were set up by the Eagle to rule.

The words “right side” are easily found in the KJV version of 2 Esdras 11 verses 12, 20, 24,and 35. Verse 35 also contains the words “left side”.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2- ... hapter-11/

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

ori wrote: August 28th, 2021, 7:54 am
Robbinius wrote: August 28th, 2021, 1:15 am There’s no left wing / right wing thing in 2 Esdras as far as I can tell. He sees fourteen feathers and watches them count off one by one. Then he looks again and those fourteen feathers have disappeared and six new short feathers are all he sees from that point forward. Never refers to a left or right wing anywhere.

The words “right side” are easily found in the KJV version of 2 Esdras 11 verses 12, 20, 24,and 35. Verse 35 also contains the words “left side”.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2- ... hapter-11/
Yeah he refers to a head being on the left side. But I don’t think he ever distinguishes between left and right wings. He only refers to feathers being on “the right side” as far as I can tell.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 26th, 2021, 10:50 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: August 26th, 2021, 2:31 pm This is a simple article about Ezra's Eagle that explains it in a basic way. If you know anyone who would benefit from a text-based explanation, please share. My Dad read a bit about it online and dismissed it out of hand as he doesn't understand it, so I'm probably going to share this with him in hopes that it will help.
https://carrierpigeon.news/2021/08/26/w ... -his-term/
Even though Trump’s departure and Biden’s inauguration was abnormal most people are to scared of change to listen. I find that they want to be told by someone with “the proper authority” because they don’t trust themself. Sheep….
I think people are scared. They think they should just leave it be . They don't want bigger problems.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

I think looking at Washington is a waste of time. No matter what Ezra said.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Anyway one thing I noticed reading the "New Revised Standard Version" as opposed to KJV (not sure apocrypha in KJV makes sense) verse 28 says feathers/wings 17-18 try to rule "together". It doesn't say this in KJV. So, if this revelation is to be real, this would be the next presidents as I see it (3-4 of last little 6 and last before first head)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

TheDuke wrote: August 28th, 2021, 9:15 am Anyway one thing I noticed reading the "New Revised Standard Version" as opposed to KJV (not sure apocrypha in KJV makes sense) verse 28 says feathers/wings 17-18 try to rule "together". It doesn't say this in KJV. So, if this revelation is to be real, this would be the next presidents as I see it (3-4 of last little 6 and last before first head)
Why wouldn’t the KJV make sense? The new revised standard version was completed in 1989. I don’t believe anyone thinks the feathers are not a part of the wing or vise versa.

James Prout is the one who separated the 12 long and 2 short into the left wing and the 6 short into right individual wings. Is there any real evidence for this assumption, it doesn’t look like it.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I wasn't trying to say KJV doesn't make sense. What I'm saying is it is an older translation, likely less accurate, especially given this is apochryphal book.And they are different. Not claiming one over the other, just pointing out the differences.

Scripture does the talking about which feathers (wings) are left and which are right wings and two latter ones migrating across. The question Prout and others take on is what does that even mean?

Surely if we see Biden go down and some shared power, we'll know it is true. IMO.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

An explanation of James Prout's new feelings concerning Kim Clement and Trump coming back.
I'll try not to put words in James' mouth, but rather to paraphrase what he is now teaching.

He is teaching that Kim Clement (whom he doesn't align with religiously but is researching his "prophecies" that he believes have a good track record of success) said Trump will come back.

If Trump does come back and the vote fraud thing gets Biden ousted, he says that he believes it could mean that trump is still short feather 1 on this side of the eagle and that Biden isn't a feather at all, meaning we reset our feather count at where it was before Biden.

While I disagree and believe Biden is a short feather, I wanted to post this in case there is anyone who hears about this or who already has and is confused about what James is saying.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:54 am An explanation of James Prout's new feelings concerning Kim Clement and Trump coming back.
I'll try not to put words in James' mouth, but rather to paraphrase what he is now teaching.

He is teaching that Kim Clement (whom he doesn't align with religiously but is researching his "prophecies" that he believes have a good track record of success) said Trump will come back.

If Trump does come back and the vote fraud thing gets Biden ousted, he says that he believes it could mean that trump is still short feather 1 on this side of the eagle and that Biden isn't a feather at all, meaning we reset our feather count at where it was before Biden.

While I disagree and believe Biden is a short feather, I wanted to post this in case there is anyone who hears about this or who already has and is confused about what James is saying.
Interesting. I think the feathers deal with who is "ruling". Ie, who is actually in charge, not who *should* be in charge. Biden, regardless of the legitimacy of the election, *is* ruling, so therefore he counts as a feature IMO (I know you said this, I'm just agreeing).

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

ori wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 10:57 am
4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:54 am An explanation of James Prout's new feelings concerning Kim Clement and Trump coming back.

Interesting. I think the feathers deal with who is "ruling". Ie, who is actually in charge, not who *should* be in charge. Biden, regardless of the legitimacy of the election, *is* ruling, so therefore he counts as a feature IMO (I know you said this, I'm just agreeing).
Yeah, exactly how I feel.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 10:58 am

As someone who voted for Trump, I don't care if Trump comes back. No matter what the politicians do, they WILL NOT SAVE US. This is also what I dislike about Q Anon: they are saying they'll "save the world" when clearly that won't happen: Jesus and the righteous will save it. Politicians and anonymous people on the internet will NOT save us.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

ori wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 11:16 am
4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 10:58 am

As someone who voted for Trump, I don't care if Trump comes back. No matter what the politicians do, they WILL NOT SAVE US. This is also what I dislike about Q Anon: they are saying they'll "save the world" when clearly that won't happen: Jesus and the righteous will save it. Politicians and anonymous people on the internet will NOT save us.
Do you have any thoughts on who or what you think the three eagle heads will be?