Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by 4Joshua8 »

ori wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 5:49 pm Per Ezra's Eagle, I predict that he will be removed after less than 4 years as [illegitimate] President.

I have no idea how it will happen. But, having to worry so much about this cursed vax mandate (my employment situation being in peril because of Biden), I sincerely hope he is removed much, much sooner, rather than later. I hope he gets shown how terrible he's been, that evil tyrant.

I'm no fan of Kamala, either. She'd be absolutely terrible!

The next two short feathers after Biden will perhaps be the ones that seek to rule, but "rule not". I'm sure anything I predict outside what Ezra's Eagle says, would be pure speculation and most probably wrong.
Yeah, after Biden, it's -

"The two remaining also thought to reign, but when they did so the middle resting head, the one that was greater than the other two heads, woke up. The two other heads joined it, and they ate the two feathers that thought to reign."

Then the first head.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

EvanLM wrote: September 12th, 2021, 1:33 pm Do you not know the power of the gads over all of the earth? Who would have the power to oppose them? Glenn beck opposed them when he helped finance planes into Afghanistan. They grounded the planes. Police officer tried to oppose them and were defunded.

parents have tried to oppose schools that are now run by gadiantons and were ignored. Abortion clinics are being funded again. business that are middle or small are being forced to vax their people which is a huge cost since the businesses have to pay for the tests.

and all of this without a single law being passed----have you noticed the masks? did you remember the closing of schools, businesses, and churches. I don't believe they are done.

Janet Yelkin, is that her name, is back in charge of the economy and treasury decisions. shes a gad. Who would go up against this, from global leaders down to school boards, this organization of gads? People have been killed, suicided, arrested, detained without evidence, intimidated, censored, bullied, character assassinated, ------who can stop it?
....the Davidic Servant.......look to Moses and the plagues of Egypt....to force the arm of flesh/unrighteousness (Gadiantons/Anti Christ)....to free the oppressed and repentant who have returned to their God through tribulation....a sifting of the righteous and the unrighteous....the wheat from the tares.....

...in Moses, God had a servant who represented His people. Moses went up to the King of Egypt (Pharaoh), who was a tyrant and dictator, surrounded by his scandalous advisors and magicians. In his might Pharaoh rejected the God of Israel....as will the Antichrist.....

...Moses presented Gods will and His presence repeatedly before Pharaoh in undeniable fashion so that Pharaoh had a clear understanding of who he was dealing with (the God of Israel), yet Pharaoh refused to let the people go. The following miracles and plagues placed upon Pharaoh and Egypt was a sign of the Lords displeasure with Pharaoh, and His promise to Abraham that the children of Israel would be free to worship their God in tribute and offerings. Because of rebellion, judgement was meted out without restraint upon the heads of the rebellious (Pharaoh/Egypt).

...this was not only a lesson for the Egyptians....but the house of Israel also.....God caused that the children of Israel were humbled in their oppression,, lest they not be converted and remain in their sins.........that they grew to believe on Moses words....which were the words of God.

According to the faith of the children of Israel and in stark contrast to the unbelief of the Egyptians, Gods people received respite and covenant blessings amidst destruction, whilst the rebellious received more than a dose of righteous indignation and the wrath of God..

Without going into detail here....but you may research it for yourself....but, the day is now come when we will see greater signs of Heaven and Hell simultaneously....as it was in Moses day.

...the timings of these things I am less clear....but I know the Lord is presently and will continue to open the eyes of all those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, when the time is right....!

....many are already being prepared as we speak....there is yet hope....be at peace my brothers and sisters......you've got this!

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Just saw this alleged tweet. Might be related …. Hmmmm

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 26th, 2021, 10:15 pm Next year is twenty twenty too. :lol:
And then after that you get twenty twenty free, if you're from London, since some of them can't pronounce "th", innit?

Or twenty twenty tree, if you're from Ireland or Jamaica.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ori wrote: November 4th, 2021, 4:41 pm Just saw this alleged tweet. Might be related …. Hmmmm

I suspect one of the tricks the ruling class uses is to emplace awful figureheads into the presidency, so all the venom gets deflected away from them, and onto these individuals, rather than the system which empowers them.

Each of the presidents of the last twenty five years has had a big issue which distracted from their government's political policies:

Clinton - his zipper
Bush II - his intelligence
Obama - his origins
Trump - his mouth
Biden - his incoherence.

Dubya's presidency seems to have been a dyarchy - i.e. with Cheney and Rumsfeld really running the show. In the case of Biden, you can see he takes orders from elsewhere by his use of phrases like "Build Back Better", but the man can be incoherent. (Both Trump and Dubya could make bizarre statements as well.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Niemand wrote: November 5th, 2021, 2:49 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 26th, 2021, 10:15 pm Next year is twenty twenty too. :lol:
And then after that you get twenty twenty free, if you're from London, since some of them can't pronounce "th", innit?

If two niner is proper pronunciation, then too is twenty tree. ✈️

The operator of a 727 may say things that way, and 7/27/23 is when the expected motion of stellar bodies strongly suggests something of significance is about to occur. So saith Michael Sherwin.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:21 am

The operator of a 727 may say things that way, and 7/27/23 is when the expected motion of stellar bodies strongly suggests something of significance is about to occur. So saith Michael Sherwin.
I'm not that big on astrology, but in the past two three years, we've had a full moon on Halloween (last year), Saturn very bright in the sky (last couple of months) and Mars very bright last year.

And Betelgeuse may be about to go nova.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:21 am

Something significant is an understatement. He said the Davidic servant will stand up, I say it’s too soon. I like to treat people how they want to be treated, with respect and dignity.

It took about tree tree years after the sign was given in the Americas to see the prophecy fulfilled of the savior visitation. What happened in those tree tree years, it reminds me of today.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Surprisingly, only months into his presidency, Joe Biden insisted on a full U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, and made it happen.

This is the first time in a half-century a president has violated the unwritten Kennedy-Nixon Rule. He defied the military establishment on a significant foreign policy matter.

Under the rule, the establishment should now be moving to remove Biden from office. If so, they are off to a good start.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ill-effect

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 6th, 2021, 7:06 am Surprisingly, only months into his presidency, Joe Biden insisted on a full U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, and made it happen.

This is the first time in a half-century a president has violated the unwritten Kennedy-Nixon Rule. He defied the military establishment on a significant foreign policy matter.

Under the rule, the establishment should now be moving to remove Biden from office. If so, they are off to a good start.
I don't think it was a bad idea to wìthdraw from Afghanistan, it was the way it was done... very Vietnamesque.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

A couple of questions and thoughts as I was pondering some things. Maybe makes sense, maybe doesn't as I feel there is something to this prophesy but, I haven't received any confirmation from strong spirit. But, how do things change if you consider the following?

1. What if Gerald Ford is not counted as a feather? I mean it implies orderly transition and perhaps only elected presidents. Ford was only an extension of Nixon in some ways as he was never elected president or even vice president. Anyway, I was wondering if that would affect things, moving out one president?

2. Anyway one thing I noticed reading the "New Revised Standard Version" as opposed to KJV (not sure apocrypha in KJV makes sense) verse 28 says feathers/wings 17-18 try to rule "together". It doesn't say this in KJV. So, if this revelation is to be real, there would be the some kind of co-presidents next or after as the last feather before the eagle heads take rule.

Surely if we were to see (2), we'd have to look hard at this prophesy.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:40 am 2. Anyway one thing I noticed reading the "New Revised Standard Version" as opposed to KJV (not sure apocrypha in KJV makes sense)
The earliest Authorised Versions of the Bible included these books. (But obviously not Orthodox works such as 3 & 4 Maccabees.) So yes, it does make sense.

The early KJV editions included them in a separate section, under the influence of Luther. Personally I take Joseph Smith's line on the Apocrypha.

Wave The Raven
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Wave The Raven »

2 Esdras 11:24 - Then saw I also that two little feathers divided themselves from the six, and remained under the head that was upon the right side: for the four continued in their place.

2 Esdras 12:2 - And, behold, the head that remained and the four wings appeared no more, and the two went unto it and set themselves up to reign, and their kingdom was small, and fill of uproar

In other words, it's saying that there are 2 feathers that are divided or set aside before any of the 4 feathers reign. But who's to say that these divided feathers don't reign before that happens? Instead of disappearing like all the other feathers, they are set aside for a later time. What part of this implies that they can't reign before the last 4?

Also, after the heads and 4 feathers disappear, the divided feathers are set up for a second time. They return after the eagle heads. So here is what I think about the order:

First 14 feathers
1. Herbert Hoover
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. Harry S. Truman
4. Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. John F. Kennedy (Short)
6. Lyndon B. Johnson
7. Richard Nixon (Short)
8. Gerald Ford
9. Jimmy Carter
10. Ronald Reagan
11. George H. W. Bush
12. Bill Clinton
13. George W. Bush
14. Barack Obama

Last 6 Feathers
15. Donald Trump (Short) (Divided)
16. Joe Biden (Short) (Divided)

4 Continuing In Their Place
17. Kamala Harris (???) (Short) - Shortly appears no more, might be someone else
18. ??? (Short) - Sooner away that the first
19. ??? (Short) - Eaten up by the eagle heads
20. ??? (Short) - Eaten up by the eagle heads

Eagle Heads
1. ??? - Passes away on death bed
2. ??? - Slain by the 3rd head
3. ??? - Slain by someone else

Divided Feathers Return
15. Donald Trump (Short) (Divided) - This makes sense, he's trying to get back into office
16. Joe Biden (Short) (Divided) - Would do the same as Trump if he's ever kicked out

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Wave The Raven wrote: November 8th, 2021, 9:28 am 2 Esdras 11:24 - Then saw I also that two little feathers divided themselves from the six, and remained under the head that was upon the right side: for the four continued in their place.

2 Esdras 12:2 - And, behold, the head that remained and the four wings appeared no more, and the two went unto it and set themselves up to reign, and their kingdom was small, and fill of uproar

In other words, it's saying that there are 2 feathers that are divided or set aside before any of the 4 feathers reign. But who's to say that these divided feathers don't reign before that happens? Instead of disappearing like all the other feathers, they are set aside for a later time. What part of this implies that they can't reign before the last 4?

Also, after the heads and 4 feathers disappear, the divided feathers are set up for a second time. They return after the eagle heads. So here is what I think about the order:

First 14 feathers
1. Herbert Hoover
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. Harry S. Truman
4. Dwight D. Eisenhower
5. John F. Kennedy (Short)
6. Lyndon B. Johnson
7. Richard Nixon (Short)
8. Gerald Ford
9. Jimmy Carter
10. Ronald Reagan
11. George H. W. Bush
12. Bill Clinton
13. George W. Bush
14. Barack Obama

Last 6 Feathers
15. Donald Trump (Short) (Divided)
16. Joe Biden (Short) (Divided)

4 Continuing In Their Place
17. Kamala Harris (???) (Short) - Shortly appears no more, might be someone else
18. ??? (Short) - Sooner away that the first
19. ??? (Short) - Eaten up by the eagle heads
20. ??? (Short) - Eaten up by the eagle heads

Eagle Heads
1. ??? - Passes away on death bed
2. ??? - Slain by the 3rd head
3. ??? - Slain by someone else

Divided Feathers Return
15. Donald Trump (Short) (Divided) - This makes sense, he's trying to get back into office
16. Joe Biden (Short) (Divided) - Would do the same as Trump if he's ever kicked out
2 Esdras 12:29 And whereas thou sawest two feathers under the wings passing over the head that is on the right side

Is we’re the angel is telling Ezra where those 2 will reign. 2 Esdra 12:31-33 is the angel telling Ezra how the Lion who gains a heart like a man (Daniel 7:4) rebukes the “wings like an Eagle”.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

“I know what that job entails, both physically and mentally, and how demanding it is. And I can tell you right now, I’m 100% sure that Joe Biden is incapable of doing that job,” Jackson added.
https://conservativebrief.com/jackson-54307/

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

Eagle - that is your poison; because the bird is violent and predatory.

you have to work with all books and other religions

Islam is no exception

because the explanation of most things is scattered over various religions

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Zion Altman wrote: November 10th, 2021, 5:16 pm Eagle - that is your poison; because the bird is violent and predatory.

Who are you writing that to?

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 5:22 pm
Zion Altman wrote: November 10th, 2021, 5:16 pm Eagle - that is your poison; because the bird is violent and predatory.

all if you do not understand the meanings of the words you will never understand the prophecy

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Zion Altman wrote: November 10th, 2021, 5:40 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 5:22 pm

all if you do not understand the meanings of the words you will never understand the prophecy
From the prophecy:
I saw a roaring lion chased out of the wood. He spoke with a man's voice to the eagle. He said, listen, God told me to tell you, Aren't you what remains of the four beasts I made to reign in the world that the end of their times might come through them? And the fourth beast came and overcame the other beasts and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and had power over the whole earth with a lot of wicked oppression, and dwelt on the earth for a long time with deceit.

You haven't judged the earth with truth. You have afflicted the meek. You have hurt the peaceable. You've loved liars, destroyed the dwellings of those that brought forth fruit, and cast down the walls of those that didn't do you any harm. Therefore, your wrongful dealings came up before the Highest, and your pride unto the Mighty. The highest looked upon your proud times and ended them, and the abominations are fulfilled.

Therefore, eagle, appear no more, nor your horrible wings, nor your wicked feathers or malicious heads, nor you hurtful claws, nor all of your vain body, so that all of the earth may be refreshed and return, being delivered from your violence, so she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.
You're right: the bird is violent and predatory.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

https://conservativebrief.com/group-54320/

Election Integrity Group: Most 2020 Ballot Images from 56 Georgia Counties Have Been Destroyed

“Images of ballots are crucial for election records and are required by both federal and state law to be retained for 22 months and 24 months, respectively,” Just The News reported.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

"BIDEN & OBAMA RAPED ME"
Ally Carter says that her biological mother routinely slept with authority figures, and soon initiated her own children. At 13 she was being trafficking to Local police chiefs, Hollywood power players, celebrities like John Travolta, Beyoncé, and politicians like Barack Obama, and Joe Biden. She stepped forward before the election, but was ignored. In this interview with Stew she tells the whole satanic story.
https://rumble.com/vp0za3-victim-biden- ... se-ri.html

Why is this not all over the news?

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Pilot Flies "FJB" And Middle Finger Pattern Over Arizona Skies

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pil ... zona-skies

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Post by GrandmaSilencer »

Well, here's something interesting:

Biden Admin Looking to Dump Kamala Harris? Fox Reporter Given Tip to ‘Familiarize Yourself With Confirmation Process’ for Replacing a Vice President

Click below for the....you...you know the thing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... president/

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I wonder if Joe Biden will die from COVID soon

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

nightlight wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 12:47 pm I wonder if Joe Biden will die from COVID soon
I've been wondering if the GOP overwhelmingly takes the house and the senate, how long it will take for them to impeach and remove Biden...if they try at all.