Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by EvanLM »

Nancy's statements are obvious and have been since demos wouldn't support Kamala in the pre. They really had no choice but to elect her after all, with Nancy P as VP - soon to be. Joe Biden is being poisoned. He does not have demetia but is experiencing symptoms of poisoning. Several Lethal poisons have these symptoms.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

EvanLM wrote: March 25th, 2021, 10:09 am Nancy's statements are obvious and have been since demos wouldn't support Kamala in the pre. They really had no choice but to elect her after all, with Nancy P as VP - soon to be. Joe Biden is being poisoned. He does not have demetia but is experiencing symptoms of poisoning. Several Lethal poisons have these symptoms.
Nacy is next in line after Kamala, yes. The prophecy says the next 2 won’t get it and the 1st eagle head will rule with much oppression.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Bronco73idi wrote: March 25th, 2021, 4:34 pm
EvanLM wrote: March 25th, 2021, 10:09 am Nancy's statements are obvious and have been since demos wouldn't support Kamala in the pre. They really had no choice but to elect her after all, with Nancy P as VP - soon to be. Joe Biden is being poisoned. He does not have demetia but is experiencing symptoms of poisoning. Several Lethal poisons have these symptoms.
Nacy is next in line after Kamala, yes. The prophecy says the next 2 won’t get it and the 1st eagle head will rule with much oppression.
Yes but I’m betting Nancy doesn’t know that. She’s gunning for more power ....

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

https://lindelltv.com/mike-lindell-tv-r ... eft-proof/

"On March 31st, Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, released a one-hour television special entitled, Scientific Proof: Internationally Renowned Physicist Absolutely Proves 2020 Election Was Biggest Cyber-Crime in World History.

The special broadcast features Dr. Douglas Frank who holds a Ph.D in Surface Analytical Chemistry for the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Frank is an internationally recognized scientist with over fifty scientific publications. In 1990 Dr. Frank discovered and invented a technique for creating three dimensional images of molecules resting on surfaces. This led to a cover article in Science Magazine, which is the most read science magazine in the world by scientists, and he was on the cover of the Naturwissenschaften, in Europe.

Dr. Frank has spent countless hours since the 2020 election following the data of the election returns county by county across such states as Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Colorado to name a few. Dr. Frank’s scientific and mathematical investigation has revealed that there was absolutely massive cyber fraud in the 2020 election.

In the television special Dr. Frank testifies to host Mike Lindell that deviations and mathematical impossibilities could not have been done by humans, by artificial intelligence and computers that were running before, during, and after the 2020 U.S. election." ...

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

It occurs to me that it’s no coincidence that Mt Rushmore was approved in Calvin Coolidges time, the president immediately before the supposed start of Ezra’s Eagle’s first feather. Its construction started in Coolidge’s time and spanned all of Hoover’s and most of Roosevelt’s.
A brazen graven image to kick off Ezra’s Eagle.
I wonder how Washington and Jefferson would have felt about having an image of their faces carved into granite on a mountainside. I really have no idea. Anyone know their histories well enough to say how they’d have responded to the idea?

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

I think it's obvious to anyone that Biden won't go the distance so anytime between now and November 2024, he will be gone. With the election investigations gaining momentum in battleground states, if Trump is proven to be the winner, there will be a crisis. The eagle heads will be left to either put up with Trump or take over. Trump (despite already having ruled) or another republican and his VP would be the next 2 who think to rule (Trump or other republican to rule plus VP) but would be taken out in a false flag resulting in the deep state, the 4th beast taking control. Inauguration day, they would probably be taken out but not before antifa and other leftist groups would be running rampant all over the US as Trump would be coming back. Civil war starts and the 4th beast oppresses those who love freedom, persecuting them, crushing descent and ruling with an iron fist.

Just my thoughts atm.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

Kamala Harris will be president soon. Biden is saying crazy stuff and isn't fit for the presidency.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Primary Outcast wrote: July 27th, 2021, 7:39 am Kamala Harris will be president soon. Biden is saying crazy stuff and isn't fit for the presidency.
Kamala might think to set herself up to be the next president. She won’t be the next president.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

mhewett wrote: July 27th, 2021, 7:19 am I think it's obvious to anyone that Biden won't go the distance so anytime between now and November 2024, he will be gone. With the election investigations gaining momentum in battleground states, if Trump is proven to be the winner, there will be a crisis. The eagle heads will be left to either put up with Trump or take over. Trump (despite already having ruled) or another republican and his VP would be the next 2 who think to rule (Trump or other republican to rule plus VP) but would be taken out in a false flag resulting in the deep state, the 4th beast taking control. Inauguration day, they would probably be taken out but not before antifa and other leftist groups would be running rampant all over the US as Trump would be coming back. Civil war starts and the 4th beast oppresses those who love freedom, persecuting them, crushing descent and ruling with an iron fist.

Just my thoughts atm.
What 4th beast? Daniel’s? If you read 2 Esdras 12:11 The eagle, whom thou sawest come up from the sea, is the kingdom which was seen in the vision of thy brother Daniel.
31 And the lion, whom thou sawest rising up out of the wood, and roaring, and speaking to the eagle, and rebuking her for her unrighteousness with all the words which thou hast heard

Daniel 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

We are the Lion and we have Eagle wings attached to us.

The 4th beast may be puppeteering the wings and be part of the 3 heads. The important part is the 4th beast will be taken out by Ancient of days and the Eagle will be taken out by the Lion. Meaning they are still separate.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Fourth Kingdom is transhumanists. Can only be destroyed by God.

40 And the fourth akingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the airon, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the adays of these bkings shall the God of heaven cset up a dkingdom, which shall never be edestroyed: and the fkingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall gbreak in pieces and hconsume all these ikingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the astone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made bknown to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

With us likely being within a short 3 years or so of the 3 eagle heads waking up and beginning their rule, I wanted to write down some of my thoughts about who I think that might end up being.

First, I'll say that I think the three eagle heads have two parts: the organizations behind them and then the "faces" that represent them. The "face" is the person ruling. The organization is what is behind that person. Some believe the organization behind them is secret combinations. I don't know for sure, but here are my thoughts.

The three eagle heads begin their rule at a time of chaos. That's easy to predict, because this is a time of chaos and the circumstances surrounding the awakening of the eagle heads sounds rather chaotic. People will be clamoring for stability and security. Given that, I believe there are a few places people would go to look for stability, even if a fake stability.

1. Past USA presidents. Clinton, Bush, and Obama, probably. They can say, "We've each done this before. Let us come in and help, temporarily, while the country heals and gets all this sorted out. Then, we'll hand the reigns of power back over after there is a legitimate election."
2. The three main branches of the military and their leadership. I know there are six, but I say three main: land, sea, air (I know they have overlap). So, Army/Marines leadership, Navy/Coast Guard leadership, and Airforce/Spaceforce leadership. It sounds like this will be a time of much war, so it would make sense that the country would go into the hands of the military for a time, until the military has "avenged" whatever happened with Trump, whatever is going to happen with Biden, and whatever happens to make the next two short feathers never rule.
3. Powerful and influential politicians who are well known. This could manifest in multiple ways, but a few that come to mind are any three, or a combination of, Senators, Congressmen, and Governors.
4. Business. This one feels less likely to me, but I wanted to put it on here just because of how much money the three biggest USA businesses have. They're bigger than many countries, aren't they?

Do you have any ideas for what the three eagle heads might end up being?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

4Joshua8 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 7:33 pm
4. Business. This one feels less likely to me, but I wanted to put it on here just because of how much money the three biggest USA businesses have. They're bigger than many countries, aren't they?

Google? Apple? Facebook?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

JuneBug12000 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 6:18 pm Fourth Kingdom is transhumanists. Can only be destroyed by God.

40 And the fourth akingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the airon, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the adays of these bkings shall the God of heaven cset up a dkingdom, which shall never be edestroyed: and the fkingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall gbreak in pieces and hconsume all these ikingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the astone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made bknown to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
The 4th kingdom isn’t the 4th beast. The 4th kingdom is in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream and it’s about his days and the days that lead up to the Lord. Verse 44 was fulfilled with the lord’s birth and atonement. That kingdom is alive in all who believe in him. The 4th kingdom was around to see this and Nebuchadnezzar dream prophesied it. Rome was iron and the Hebrews were clay.

God’s son setup the everlasting kingdom and God (ancient of days) will take out the 4th beast to give this earth over to his son.

This is my understanding of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

Listen to SRA victim Madylin Marquette who testified at 100 military tribunals. Last trial was testifying against Biden. She states the Biden in the room was not the Biden who raped her.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

4Joshua8 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 7:33 pm With us likely being within a short 3 years or so of the 3 eagle heads waking up and beginning their rule, I wanted to write down some of my thoughts about who I think that might end up being.

First, I'll say that I think the three eagle heads have two parts: the organizations behind them and then the "faces" that represent them. The "face" is the person ruling. The organization is what is behind that person. Some believe the organization behind them is secret combinations. I don't know for sure, but here are my thoughts.

The three eagle heads begin their rule at a time of chaos. That's easy to predict, because this is a time of chaos and the circumstances surrounding the awakening of the eagle heads sounds rather chaotic. People will be clamoring for stability and security. Given that, I believe there are a few places people would go to look for stability, even if a fake stability.

1. Past USA presidents. Clinton, Bush, and Obama, probably. They can say, "We've each done this before. Let us come in and help, temporarily, while the country heals and gets all this sorted out. Then, we'll hand the reigns of power back over after there is a legitimate election."
2. The three main branches of the military and their leadership. I know there are six, but I say three main: land, sea, air (I know they have overlap). So, Army/Marines leadership, Navy/Coast Guard leadership, and Airforce/Spaceforce leadership. It sounds like this will be a time of much war, so it would make sense that the country would go into the hands of the military for a time, until the military has "avenged" whatever happened with Trump, whatever is going to happen with Biden, and whatever happens to make the next two short feathers never rule.
3. Powerful and influential politicians who are well known. This could manifest in multiple ways, but a few that come to mind are any three, or a combination of, Senators, Congressmen, and Governors.

The Fed runs the country already. they are buying 80 billion / month in assets, their balance sheet is over 8 trillion now. they are buy / owning it all. they buy stocks, so the stock market is propped up while the economy suffers. they will own everything.

my other guess would be the UN, they want to execute the "great reset".

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 30th, 2021, 11:58 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 6:18 pm Fourth Kingdom is transhumanists. Can only be destroyed by God.

The 4th kingdom isn’t the 4th beast. The 4th kingdom is in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream and it’s about his days and the days that lead up to the Lord. Verse 44 was fulfilled with the lord’s birth and atonement. That kingdom is alive in all who believe in him. The 4th kingdom was around to see this and Nebuchadnezzar dream prophesied it. Rome was iron and the Hebrews were clay.

God’s son setup the everlasting kingdom and God (ancient of days) will take out the 4th beast to give this earth over to his son.

I knew nothing of transhumanism. I asked the Lord what I needed to know for the last days. He taught me through Daniel and Revelation about Transhumanism. I was not expecting that.

I had heard in seminary and institute and other study the answer you gave and didn't disagree until the Lord told me otherwise. It has been interesting to see something I never even considered until the Lord told me through the scriptures, begin to play out and move forward in our world.

All the kingdoms were represented by animals, except the last iron kingdom, diverse from the others. All the other kingdoms were made by men, this only mingles with the seed of man. This kingdom is weak clay and strong iron. This is kingdom is weak flesh and strong machine. This kingdom is run by the two beasts of revelation. This kingdom can only be destroyed by the Ancient of Days.

Many will be deceived by the "miracles" of this kingdom.

All things Satan has done before he will do again. He will promise that "there is no other way" to know all things and become immortal except through transhumanist upgrades. The beast will be programmed by those who follow Satan to do his will. It will be like Satan finally got the body he was denied. Three keys to his success include AI, murder and suicide through the false promises of uploading people to the cloud, and Virtual Reality allowing people to believe that they can sin without consequence. There is more, but that is all I feel to share right now.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

JuneBug12000 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 4:10 pm

I knew nothing of transhumanism. I asked the Lord what I needed to know for the last days. He taught me through Daniel and Revelation about Transhumanism. I was not expecting that.

I had heard in seminary and institute and other study the answer you gave and didn't disagree until the Lord told me otherwise. It has been interesting to see something I never even considered until the Lord told me through the scriptures, begin to play out and move forward in our world.

All the kingdoms were represented by animals, except the last iron kingdom, diverse from the others. All the other kingdoms were made by men, this only mingles with the seed of man. This kingdom is weak clay and strong iron. This is kingdom is weak flesh and strong machine. This kingdom is run by the two beasts of revelation. This kingdom can only be destroyed by the Ancient of Days.

All things Satan has done before he will do again. He will promise that "there is no other way" to know all things and become immortal except through transhumanist upgrades. The beast will be programmed by those who follow Satan to do his will. It will be like Satan finally got the body he was denied. Three keys to his success include AI, murder and suicide through the false promises of uploading people to the cloud, and Virtual Reality allowing people to believe that they can sin without consequence. There is more, but that is all I feel to share right now.
I do not feel the spirit when I read your words. I do not disagree with transhumanism. The problem lies in chapter 2 1st kingdom is specifically Babylon

Daniel 2

32 This image’s head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

Daniel 7

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

In 11 ancient of days slays the 4th beast and in 12 he takes the other 3 beast power away.

I would ask your spirit to elaborate. Why would ancient of days take Nebuchadnezzar dominion away over 2500 years later?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 1:25 am

I do not feel the spirit when I read your words. I do not disagree with transhumanism. The problem lies in chapter 2 1st kingdom is specifically Babylon

Daniel 2

32 This image’s head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

Daniel 7

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

In 11 ancient of days slays the 4th beast and in 12 he takes the other 3 beast power away.

I would ask your spirit to elaborate. Why would ancient of days take Nebuchadnezzar dominion away over 2500 years later?
"your spirit?"This is not some "diverse spirit" I mean the Holy Spirit, the third member of the Godhead.

It is ok if you don't get confirmation of what I have written. I was just trying to share what I have learned.

Much of Daniel's prophesies were not only for his day, but for the last days, this is stated multiple times in the book of Daniel.

Nebuchadnezzar was Babylon, Babylon has not been destroyed yet, even if Nebuchadnezzar and his own kingdom is dead.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

JuneBug12000 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 10:15 am

Daniel 2

Daniel 7

"your spirit?"This is not some "diverse spirit" I mean the Holy Spirit, the third member of the Godhead.

It is ok if you don't get confirmation of what I have written. I was just trying to share what I have learned.

Much of Daniel's prophesies were not only for his day, but for the last days, this is stated multiple times in the book of Daniel.

Nebuchadnezzar was Babylon, Babylon has not been destroyed yet, even if Nebuchadnezzar and his own kingdom is dead.
That’s hilarious. People don’t believe the Bible because to many people make it an emotional opinion.

There is one author and lots of coauthors. He is smarter then us all, smart people are logical.

Abraham 3: 19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am more intelligent than they all.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 10:55 am
JuneBug12000 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 10:15 am

Daniel 2

Daniel 7

That’s hilarious. People don’t believe the Bible because to many people make it an emotional opinion.

There is one author and lots of coauthors. He is smarter then us all, smart people are logical.

Abraham 3: 19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am more intelligent than they all.
I don't understand you answer.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

This is a simple article about Ezra's Eagle that explains it in a basic way. If you know anyone who would benefit from a text-based explanation, please share. My Dad read a bit about it online and dismissed it out of hand as he doesn't understand it, so I'm probably going to share this with him in hopes that it will help.
https://carrierpigeon.news/2021/08/26/w ... -his-term/

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Kabul Terror Attack by ISIS – Haley, Blackburn, and Other Republicans Demand Biden and Harris Resign or Be Impeached – August 26, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ment-calls

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

4Joshua8 wrote: August 26th, 2021, 5:34 pm Kabul Terror Attack by ISIS – Haley, Blackburn, and Other Republicans Demand Biden and Harris Resign or Be Impeached – August 26, 2021

And I demand a pony for my birthday.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: August 26th, 2021, 6:40 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: August 26th, 2021, 5:34 pm Kabul Terror Attack by ISIS – Haley, Blackburn, and Other Republicans Demand Biden and Harris Resign or Be Impeached – August 26, 2021

And I demand a pony for my birthday.
It's 2021 (twenty twenty won...lol). You just might get it. He's going out somehow. Who knows what it's going to be, but one more serious issue with the Taliban and it could be this Afghanistan fiasco. He seems to have already done worse than Nixon, if the reports are true about him giving the Taliban a list of information on Americans in Afghanistan... I haven't dug into that yet enough to have an opinion on it, but just mentioning it because it's in the news right now.

Update: Here's the story on that: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/outra ... s-evacuate

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Next year is twenty twenty too. :lol: