Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by Niemand »

JuneBug12000 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 10:57 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 7:33 pm
4. Business. This one feels less likely to me, but I wanted to put it on here just because of how much money the three biggest USA businesses have. They're bigger than many countries, aren't they?

Do you have any ideas for what the three eagle heads might end up being?
Google? Apple? Facebook?
CIA, FBI, NSA

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Niemand wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 3:40 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 10:57 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: July 30th, 2021, 7:33 pm
4. Business. This one feels less likely to me, but I wanted to put it on here just because of how much money the three biggest USA businesses have. They're bigger than many countries, aren't they?

Do you have any ideas for what the three eagle heads might end up being?
Google? Apple? Facebook?
CIA, FBI, NSA
So far we have

1. 3 past presidents.
2. Land, sea, and air military leadership.
3. Powerful politicians/government leaders.
4. Businesses, like Google, Apple, Facebook.
5. CIA, FBI, NSA.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Jim Jordan says Trump is about ready to announce his candidacy for 2024 POTUS election.
https://conservativebrief.com/gop-rep-50277

Little does he know...

I wonder if anyone has briefed him on Ezra's Eagle.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

I think it's the federal reserve, UN, and one other

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 8:08 pm Jim Jordan says Trump is about ready to announce his candidacy for 2024 POTUS election.
https://conservativebrief.com/gop-rep-50277

Little does he know...

I wonder if anyone has briefed him on Ezra's Eagle.
My opinion of the prophecy is the 4th can’t last as long as the 3rd and the 5th and 6th won’t be inaugurated as the president (possibly Kamala and Nacy) so running for 2024 means little to nothing. Unless the 4th is impeached because they see that Trump will definitely win so they impeach Biden in the last year and set up the 1st Eagle head to rule us with much oppression. The statement “much oppression” means a lot to me, the liberties FDR, Truman, Bush jr and Obama took away from us mean nothing to what the 1st head will do.

If the Eagle is true and us then we are part of the 1st kingdom, Lion with wings like an Eagle.

I think the Eagle wings/feathers and heads are puppets of the 4th kingdom, little small diverse horn.

The Lion will have a body and chastise the Eagle, maybe the Davidic servant?

The little diverse horn will have a body, antichrist and ancient of days takes his power away.

All of this is in and 2 esdra 11 & 12 and Daniel 7, 2 Esdras 12:11 ties it to Daniel 7

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

What happens if audits show Biden won illegitimately?

Would the electors be called back, unbound, and hold a new election? Would they be called back, bound in states where they are bound, and hold a new election? Or something else, I wonder?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

4Joshua8 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 1:16 pm What happens if audits show Biden won illegitimately?

Would the electors be called back, unbound, and hold a new election? Would they be called back, bound in states where they are bound, and hold a new election? Or something else, I wonder?
Well if the audits show Biden won, the media won't acknowledge it. They'll suppress the story, so no one will know. That's what they've done with any and all stories that don't fit their narrative.

But, assuming the media ran the story, the way I see it happening is the media saying: "well, the electors voted for biden, so it's still legitimate". And in a manner of speaking, they wouldn't be wrong to say that, because we've honored even faithless electors' votes in the past. They'll say what's done is done.

But the correct thing to do would be to instantly swear Trump in. We all know that won't happen. This is clown world after all.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

ori wrote: September 10th, 2021, 2:02 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 1:16 pm What happens if audits show Biden won illegitimately?

Well if the audits show Biden won, the media won't acknowledge it. They'll suppress the story, so no one will know. That's what they've done with any and all stories that don't fit their narrative.

But, assuming the media ran the story, the way I see it happening is the media saying: "well, the electors voted for biden, so it's still legitimate". And in a manner of speaking, they wouldn't be wrong to say that, because we've honored even faithless electors' votes in the past. They'll say what's done is done.

But the correct thing to do would be to instantly swear Trump in. We all know that won't happen. This is clown world after all.
Middle America is completely muzzled and in shackles.

If a black guy pulls a gun on a cop and gets shot in the process, people protest, people riot, all of corporate America backs "the movement" and all hell breaks loose.

But if our freedoms are trampled, everybody cowers in a corner hoping that nobody calls them a racist. We deserve what's coming to us.

If there is a "anti-vax, right wing militia, domestic terrorist attack" soon, it will be a false flag attempt at branding Christians as the bad guys. Then all opposition to the mandate will evaporate overnight.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Do you not know the power of the gads over all of the earth? Who would have the power to oppose them? Glenn beck opposed them when he helped finance planes into Afghanistan. They grounded the planes. Police officer tried to oppose them and were defunded.

parents have tried to oppose schools that are now run by gadiantons and were ignored. Abortion clinics are being funded again. business that are middle or small are being forced to vax their people which is a huge cost since the businesses have to pay for the tests.

and all of this without a single law being passed----have you noticed the masks? did you remember the closing of schools, businesses, and churches. I don't believe they are done.

Janet Yelkin, is that her name, is back in charge of the economy and treasury decisions. shes a gad. Who would go up against this, from global leaders down to school boards, this organization of gads? People have been killed, suicided, arrested, detained without evidence, intimidated, censored, bullied, character assassinated, ------who can stop it?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

btw: "people" are not supporting the things that you posted about, including black people-------the MSM is brainwashing you. with lies

its called brainwashing

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I have always thought the 1st head will be a woman to fulfill the Hopi revelation “a woman will take power where she doesn’t belong”

My bet would be put on Hillary Rodham Clinton, if I was a betting man 😆

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:54 am An explanation of James Prout's new feelings concerning Kim Clement and Trump coming back.
I'll try not to put words in James' mouth, but rather to paraphrase what he is now teaching.

He is teaching that Kim Clement (whom he doesn't align with religiously but is researching his "prophecies" that he believes have a good track record of success) said Trump will come back.

If Trump does come back and the vote fraud thing gets Biden ousted, he says that he believes it could mean that trump is still short feather 1 on this side of the eagle and that Biden isn't a feather at all, meaning we reset our feather count at where it was before Biden.

While I disagree and believe Biden is a short feather, I wanted to post this in case there is anyone who hears about this or who already has and is confused about what James is saying.
Not sure if this helps to back up Prout's theory, but Health Ranger Mike Adams just posted this on his Telegram account today:

"Get ready, folks. I just got off the phone with a high-level source in the GOP, connected to Trump himself. Arizona results coming out this week (for real, I'm told), gonna cascade a huge domino effect of election decertification over the next few months: Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Biden will lose the 270 electoral victory. Trump 100% plans to come back in, but it's not clear how that happens. Military martial law w/ paper ballot new elections are a possibility. Stay frosty..."

Not saying one way or the other that Mike Adams or his contact is a legit confirmation of the theory that Trump is cominng back as feather one on this side of the eagle, but it is something that might be considered. We'll see what happens... :-)

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

SimpleSaint wrote: September 14th, 2021, 7:41 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:54 am An explanation of James Prout's new feelings concerning Kim Clement and Trump coming back.
I'll try not to put words in James' mouth, but rather to paraphrase what he is now teaching.

He is teaching that Kim Clement (whom he doesn't align with religiously but is researching his "prophecies" that he believes have a good track record of success) said Trump will come back.

If Trump does come back and the vote fraud thing gets Biden ousted, he says that he believes it could mean that trump is still short feather 1 on this side of the eagle and that Biden isn't a feather at all, meaning we reset our feather count at where it was before Biden.

While I disagree and believe Biden is a short feather, I wanted to post this in case there is anyone who hears about this or who already has and is confused about what James is saying.
Not sure if this helps to back up Prout's theory, but Health Ranger Mike Adams just posted this on his Telegram account today:

"Get ready, folks. I just got off the phone with a high-level source in the GOP, connected to Trump himself. Arizona results coming out this week (for real, I'm told), gonna cascade a huge domino effect of election decertification over the next few months: Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Biden will lose the 270 electoral victory. Trump 100% plans to come back in, but it's not clear how that happens. Military martial law w/ paper ballot new elections are a possibility. Stay frosty..."

Not saying one way or the other that Mike Adams or his contact is a legit confirmation of the theory that Trump is cominng back as feather one on this side of the eagle, but it is something that might be considered. We'll see what happens... :-)
I still think he’d be the 3rd short feather on this side, and they’ll not let him rule even though he’d be set up to. My opinion anyway, but you have a point.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As I've said elsewhere, the most vaccine-hesistant group is blacks. If they know about Tuskegee I don't blame them.

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

4Joshua8 wrote: September 14th, 2021, 7:50 pm
SimpleSaint wrote: September 14th, 2021, 7:41 pm

I still think he’d be the 3rd short feather on this side, and they’ll not let him rule even though he’d be set up to. My opinion anyway, but you have a point.
Could he be both the 1st and 3rd feather? 🤔

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bronco73idi wrote: September 14th, 2021, 7:13 pm I have always thought the 1st head will be a woman to fulfill the Hopi revelation “a woman will take power where she doesn’t belong”

I suspect not. Her loss the last time took a lot out of her - and aged her considerably. I doubt she'll go back and do it.

Kamala Harris though...

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

With Maricopa County, Arizona audit results set to be released in a week, trump sends this letter to Sec State of Georgia. https://conservativebrief.com/the-truth ... 0A3IrULbx8

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: September 17th, 2021, 2:34 am
Bronco73idi wrote: September 14th, 2021, 7:13 pm I have always thought the 1st head will be a woman to fulfill the Hopi revelation “a woman will take power where she doesn’t belong”

I suspect not. Her loss the last time took a lot out of her - and aged her considerably. I doubt she'll go back and do it.

Kamala Harris though...
The 1st head dies a painful death in bed…..

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bronco73idi wrote: September 17th, 2021, 8:12 pm

Kamala Harris though...
She does look physically sick these days. Contrast that to the beginning of her campaign. Remember also that was several years ago. I suspect she is a busted flush, since the last campaign took so much out of her. She could well try again, I doubt it.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

Biden has a hacking cough right now. If he dies from natural causes the prophecy would be invalid. Perhaps he gets sick and resigns.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Primary Outcast wrote: September 18th, 2021, 9:12 am Biden has a hacking cough right now. If he dies from natural causes the prophecy would be invalid. Perhaps he gets sick and resigns.
He's not exactly fit. We know he has a speech defect, but there are widespread reports of incoherent speech and other issues.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

What exactly would be natural about his death? Or make anyone think it was natural? There would of course be no facts, just Fauci's word.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: September 18th, 2021, 2:47 am
Bronco73idi wrote: September 17th, 2021, 8:12 pm

Kamala Harris though...
She does look physically sick these days. Contrast that to the beginning of her campaign. Remember also that was several years ago. I suspect she is a busted flush, since the last campaign took so much out of her. She could well try again, I doubt it.
It would not be a campaign. The 1st head takes it and rules with much oppression, then dies a painful death in their bed.

2 Esdras 11:
28 And I beheld, and, lo, the two that remained thought also in themselves to reign:
29 And when they so thought, behold, there awaked one of the heads that were at rest, namely, it that was in the midst; for that was greater than the two other heads.
30 And then I saw that the two other heads were joined with it.
31 And, behold, the head was turned with them that were with it, and did eat up the two feathers under the wing that would have reigned.

Hopefully we will know all 3 at once. Later the 3rd kills the 2nd with the sword (war) and dies by the same sword (same war). Civil war will happen after the 1st head dies.

JS prophesied civil war more bloody then the rebellion and is started because of the fall of the dollar and a race issue out of Chicago. Another key fact is JS said there would be two political parties, Republicans (not around at the time of the prophecy) and Democrats, they will go to war with each other. Most always interpret that as a war of words like they have been. But then they have been at war since Lincoln…. What if that is the actual civil war? Head 2 and 3 are different parties. Like the Natives have always said , 2 parties but same bird.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Is Biden still POTUS?

What do you think will happen first:
1. Biden will be 25thd.
2. Biden will be impeached and removed by the Republican majority in 2023?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Per Ezra's Eagle, I predict that he will be removed after less than 4 years as [illegitimate] President.

I have no idea how it will happen. But, having to worry so much about this cursed vax mandate (my employment situation being in peril because of Biden), I sincerely hope he is removed much, much sooner, rather than later. I hope he gets shown how terrible he's been, that evil tyrant.

I'm no fan of Kamala, either. She'd be absolutely terrible!

The next two short feathers after Biden will perhaps be the ones that seek to rule, but "rule not". I'm sure anything I predict outside what Ezra's Eagle says, would be pure speculation and most probably wrong.