May 28?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
will
captain of 1,000

May 28?

Post by will »

Is there any validity on the collapse of the dollar on this date?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: May 28?

Post by iWriteStuff »

will wrote:Is there any validity on the collapse of the dollar on this date?
Huh? Source?

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

Not a chance. What will you use in place of the dollar? The Euro? The Peso?

Sorry but the dollar is still the strongest currency in the world.

Not saying it wont ever collapse but a lot of other things must collapse first.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

According to the Federal Reserve's own website the dollar only has 3-4% of the purchasing power it had when they started in 1914. So the collapse is already well underway. As Thomas says though, the dollar is still the fastest horse in the glue factory.

As for the 28th of this month, there are several less-than-reputable websites promoting that date. Such as:
http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficien ... 01466.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wouldn't put much stock in what they say. Just keep on prepping as best you can for the eventual day that President Monson warned us about.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote:
According to the Federal Reserve's own website the dollar only has 3-4% of the purchasing power it had when they started in 1914. So the collapse is already well underway. As Thomas says though, the dollar is still the fastest horse in the glue factory.

As for the 28th of this month, there are several less-than-reputable websites promoting that date. Such as:
http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficien ... 01466.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wouldn't put much stock in what they say. Just keep on prepping as best you can for the eventual day that President Monson warned us about.
Uhhhhh that whole article is a giant shiny turd of misinformation and ignorance. Whoever wrote it has near zero understanding of monetary policy or the role of the dollar in international banking operations. Even the comments by readers at the bottom demonstrate a greater understanding of currency than the author.

Sheesh. @-)

I really hope that's not your source, or if it is and you believe it, please send me all your dollars on May 29 ;)

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I remember last Sept. there were a couple of dates that were being thrown about for a collapse. I suppose May 28th will be no different from those other dates which have come and gone.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

No there is nothing behind it.

CharlesIngalls
captain of 50

Post by CharlesIngalls »

You guys are all just guessing. I will tell you the definitive answer... On 29 May.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

Nonsense on that date. Yes, the system will collapse because it is designed to but nobody has any idea of when that will happen, only guesses. And guess what? Who is to say that those in power don't change the rules? They have done it before and they will continue to do it again.

People swing the pendulum WAY overboard, IMO.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

May 28th will forever be remembered as the day after May 27th.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

OK we need a simple way to generate dates for these kind of "predictions" so I wrote the ever helpful Random End of the World Date Generator for your favourite end times event. You can try it here: http://www.gkearney.org/randomdate/

Julie Rowe take note.
Last edited by gkearney on May 11th, 2016, 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

gkearney wrote:OK we need a simply way to generate dates for these kind of "predictions" so I wrote the ever helpful random date generator for your favourite end times event. You can try it here: http://www.gkearney.org/randomdate/

Julie Rowe take note.
Something is going to happen on Thursday, March 28th, 2041
:-o