"Hitler WAS a Zionist"

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Hitler WAS a Zionist"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Last week, Ken Livingstone, left, Mayor of London from 2000-2008, was suspended by the Labor Party for saying Hitler had supported Zionism....Zionism, Communism and Cabalist Judaism are synonymous with a mind and soul-crushing tyranny called the New World Order. The treatment of Ken Livingstone and others is proof...."

http://henrymakow.com/hitler_was_a_gods ... israe.html

after all, "10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." (49) ??!!

:-B

dauser
captain of 100

Re: "Hitler WAS a Zionist"

Post by dauser »

Somebody had to extract the millions of Jews from Germany before the allies firebombed the cities.

Those Jews and their children now fill OUR banking, academia, media, entertainment, foreign policy, gay agenda and Federal government.

The Jews are doing to to the world what they did to Lehi and the Germans, we just haven't figured that out yet.

?When the Messiah comes, how may Goy SLAVES will each Jew have? According to the Talmud?

To understand our history, culture, wars, law, the language of law and the chains of the law, one must understand the Cestia Que Trust.

Their is a Cestia Que Trust Account with your name on it.

Birth Certifactes Strawman & Sold Into Slavery In 1932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cmc12Dvqhs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A STOCK ON THE NYSE! YOU'RE ALL SLAVES, SOLD AS COLLATERAL TO THE BANK THAT BOUGHT U IN 1932!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63AH_LneaQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Ken Livingstone may be right about Hitler, I don't know.
But are you really saying that the Jews had to be extracted from Germany to save them from the bombs........ by gassing them?

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

Robin Hood wrote:Ken Livingstone may be right about Hitler, I don't know.
But are you really saying that the Jews had to be extracted from Germany to save them from the bombs........ by gassing them?
I've hear it said (meaning I have no idea whether or not this is so) that there really wasn't so many people gassed and not to just outright exterminate.
Apparently there was a plague of some kind they were dealing with due to concentrating so many people together. It was a health condition.
The whole gas chambers thing apparently was Russian propaganda.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

jwharton wrote:
I've hear it said (meaning I have no idea whether or not this is so) that there really wasn't so many people gassed and not to just outright exterminate.
Apparently there was a plague of some kind they were dealing with due to concentrating so many people together. It was a health condition.
So the old SS guard just prosecuted in Detmold, Germany for crimes he committed as a guard at a concentration camp, who confessed to his part, and confirmed the existence and use of the gas chambers to kill women and children, was making it all up and implicating himself to sustain some Soviet myth?
Yeah........ right! Makes perfect sense.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

Robin Hood wrote:
jwharton wrote:
So the old SS guard just prosecuted in Detmold, Germany for crimes he committed as a guard at a concentration camp, who confessed to his part, and confirmed the existence and use of the gas chambers to kill women and children, was making it all up and implicating himself to sustain some Soviet myth?
I'm not trying to defend this particular point, but I have seen schemes more elaborate than this to advance propaganda.
Why is it illegal in Germany to be a Holocaust denier, including those who have tangible evidence to support their positions?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

jwharton wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
jwharton wrote:
I'm not trying to defend this particular point, but I have seen schemes more elaborate than this to advance propaganda.
Really?
You've actually seen them? Not just believed someone elses interpretation?
Perhaps you could give us an example of an elaborate conspiracy designed to advance propaganda that you have seen.
I'm all ears.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

Robin Hood wrote:
jwharton wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
jwharton wrote: I've hear it said (meaning I have no idea whether or not this is so) that there really wasn't so many people gassed and not to just outright exterminate.
Really?
Perhaps you could give us an example of an elaborate conspiracy designed to advance propaganda that you have seen.
I'm all ears.
I didn't mean to give the impression that I am some kind of a special insider who has actually seen with my own eyes an elaborate strategy for performing such a "Strange Act", unless of course you are willing to accept the scriptures as such.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I do accept the scriptures as such.
So, an example?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

It seems insane - contradictory - that Zionists worked with Nazis to get Jews out of their homes & to Palestine/Israel - but they did.

” Hitler cooperated with the eventual founders of Israel from 1933 onward; Nazism was essentially another Zionist operation, funded by the Rothschild-circle-of-International-Bankers and key corporations on Wall Street. Hitler was tasked, — with the help of IBM from the month he came to power in March, 1933, — with identifying and/or rounding up as many everyday Jews as possible in order to immediately — or eventually — get them down to Palestine for the eventual takeover. The takeover by “Israel” happened in 1948…” https://www.targetfreedomusa.com/the-na ... n-history/

Re: ”Denazification” of Ukraine
Feb. 2022:
”Ukrainian Jews Angry and Appalled at Putin's 'Denazification' Claim

After the Russian leader evoked the term 'denazification' to explain his invasion of Ukraine, local Jews call him 'totally nuts' and say they have not experienced antisemitism under the current government.”

Funny how many - with programming from media - are calling Putin a “neonazi.”

As mentioned in the protocols, psychological warfare ad hominem attacks of “anti-semitism” are used to silence speech, twist things to make good appear bad & vice versa, and to justify evil.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Thinker wrote: March 16th, 2022, 5:31 pm It seems insane - contradictory - that Zionists worked with Nazis to get Jews out of their homes & to Palestine/Israel - but they did.

” Hitler cooperated with the eventual founders of Israel from 1933 onward; Nazism was essentially another Zionist operation, funded by the Rothschild-circle-of-International-Bankers and key corporations on Wall Street. Hitler was tasked, — with the help of IBM from the month he came to power in March, 1933, — with identifying and/or rounding up as many everyday Jews as possible in order to immediately — or eventually — get them down to Palestine for the eventual takeover. The takeover by “Israel” happened in 1948…” https://www.targetfreedomusa.com/the-na ... n-history/

Feb. 2022:

After the Russian leader evoked the term 'denazification' to explain his invasion of Ukraine, local Jews call him 'totally nuts' and say they have not experienced antisemitism under the current government.”

As mentioned in the protocols, psychological warfare ad hominem attacks of “anti-semitism” are used to silence speech, twist things to make good appear bad & vice versa, and to justify evil.
My brother-in-law is from there. He says it's like a giant prison with check points. He tells the history with many of the points already made here. It's definitely a deep state operation.

The people living there are on the ant farm model for what the NWO wishes to do with the rest of the world. Look at what Israel did with the Covid shots. Look at how many people died. Look at the division created by Isrealis and Palistineans.

Isreal is a much greater terrorist facilitator than any of the other countries we have gone to war with. Their government is very currupt. The Mossad is a nightmare.

It would be much better off if people accepted Jesus as the Christ. "An eye for an eye" is definitely the issue that stirs up problems between people in the middle east. Until that happens too many unnecessary wars will continue unfortunately.

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

sushi_chef wrote: April 30th, 2016, 3:28 pm "Last week, Ken Livingstone, left, Mayor of London from 2000-2008, was suspended by the Labor Party for saying Hitler had supported Zionism....Zionism, Communism and Cabalist Judaism are synonymous with a mind and soul-crushing tyranny called the New World Order. The treatment of Ken Livingstone and others is proof...."
This is so laughable that I have to say:

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Adolf Hitler was opposed to Communism, he encouraged Communist jews to leave Germany of their own accord. Those who would not do so were eventually relocated in far superior accommodation and facilities than other countries provided for their prisoners of war. Even at that time false propaganda and media hype was prevalent, and continues to be so.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: March 25th, 2022, 12:34 am Adolf Hitler was opposed to Communism, he encouraged Communist jews to leave Germany of their own accord. Those who would not do so were eventually relocated in far superior accommodation and facilities than other countries provided for their prisoners of war. Even at that time false propaganda and media hype was prevalent, and continues to be so.
He also encouraged non-Communist Jews to leave.

Usually the richer ones who could buy their way out like Sigmund Freud and his family. (Actually in his case, his fanbase paid for him to emigrate to England.)

Those who couldn't leave were packed into overcrowded ghettoes, regardless of whether they had lived in one beforehand.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Apparently Putin is a Zionist too. (He likes to play both sides of every battle)

Here's a rabbit hole to look into...
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/9/2 ... er-group-2

Who is Abramovich?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HevVmorHGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8gBgGhGYM

DOZ
captain of 100

Post by DOZ »

Has anyone read this ?

http://www.johnthebaptist.us/jbw_englis ... meline.pdf

It worth reading !

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

I'm sick of scrap metal denying that millions of people have been gassed: D another that the Roshilds etc ...

when will these stupid people end? will ever be? one fool tells the other about his truth and then we have a number of fools

who spread falsehood

antichrist how many were there? millions? it doesn't work out for someone to say it about another

where did these stupid views come from? from the fool

for there are fools themselves

does not try to understand the scriptures of the bible and say many false prophets about the antichrist

but to get the right ones and try to understand the cells I know? you want that from them

such people completely love

than discussing etc ... rather shut the room shut up and read the bible and discuss only what is written and try to make it clear according to the books

but the faithful will refuse it: D because her religions alone are right, am I wrong?

however, the meanings of words are in all religions, even if they do not admit it is true

Genesis 1: 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. But the Spirit of God hovered over the waters.

the earth was desolate and empty, and there was darkness over the abyss, and what did it mean? by the okosystem one water goes there and the show circulates

and water are the races of the race and the tongues

but the truth of God hovered over the nations

potatohead
captain of 10

Post by potatohead »

Zion Altman wrote: April 25th, 2022, 11:11 am I'm sick of scrap metal denying that millions of people have been gassed: D another that the Roshilds etc ...

when will these stupid people end? will ever be? one fool tells the other about his truth and then we have a number of fools

who spread falsehood

antichrist how many were there? millions? it doesn't work out for someone to say it about another

does not try to understand the scriptures of the bible and say many false prophets about the antichrist

but to get the right ones and try to understand the cells I know? you want that from them

than discussing etc ... rather shut the room shut up and read the bible and discuss only what is written and try to make it clear according to the books

but the faithful will refuse it: D because her religions alone are right, am I wrong?

however, the meanings of words are in all religions, even if they do not admit it is true

Genesis 1: 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. But the Spirit of God hovered over the waters.

the earth was desolate and empty, and there was darkness over the abyss, and what did it mean? by the okosystem one water goes there and the show circulates

Excerpt:

This writing contains the most revealing and shocking interview of a Jew by the name of Harold Wallace Rosenthal. Mr. Rosenthal who was [he died in August 1976] a wealthy and influential Jew involved with the US government as an administrative assistant to Senator Jacob K. Javits of New York, explained the role of Jewry involvement in the major world problems we face today. By exposing certain aspects of the inner invisible world of Jewry he revealed the modes and tactics Jews have used in destroying Christian civilization and the covertly ways used for attaining control over our lives, government and future as a nation. The result has been the creation of an invisible but real hidden tyranny upon us like the one waged against the Saints by the red beast system of revelation referred to as Mystery Babylon. But how could such a small number of Jews enslave so many people and gain such an overwhelming control over the government without most of us not being aware of it? The answer to this may be found in Jesus parable of the unjust steward which represents Jewry. They are able to prevail in the world despite their ungodly ways because of their cunning and shrewd ways.

Mr. Rosenthal: “It is a marvel that people do not rise up and drive every Jew out of this country.” Harold Wallace Rosenthal, himself a Jew, made this statement after admitting Jewish dominance of all significant national programs. “We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christians have fallen into our hands. While the naive goyim wait for Khrushchev to bury them we have taught them to submit to our every demand.” When asked how a nation could be captured without their knowing it he attributed this victory to “the absolute control of the media.” He boasted of Jewish control of all news and said that any newspaper which refused to be controlled by them was brought to its knees by withdrawing all advertising and other methods. Failing in this the Jews stop the supply of news print and ink. “It’s a very simple matter,” he said. When asked about the role of those in high political office, he said that “no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. Americans have not had a real presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man and every president since him has been our man.”

When US foreign policy was mentioned, with great disdain and mockery he sneered at the American stupidity in failing to see through the entire scope of Henry Kissinger’s strategy. “It is Zionist policy from beginning to end yet the stupid citizens think it will benefit America.” He then cited “detente” and Angola as examples of Jewish policy and diplomacy. The credulous nature of Americans drew only contempt from him. The interview continued on an almost omniscient plane. “We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eyes fixed on the issues they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse.” As the conversation went on into the late hours one could sense that perhaps America deserves the reign of terror being planned for us. The Jewish pits every ethnic group against the other and it works with excellence. “The blood of the stupid masses will flow as we wait for our day of world victory” he said coldly. For hours after this incredible discussion a sense of inadequacy prevailed. Is it possible that another group of people could be so treacherous in spirit and so evil in intent? The words heard and the evidence at hand is real. Is it possible that the American people can remain docile even while their life blood is being drained from them? It seems so according to what we can see. What does all this say to you?

This writer is not easily shocked but as this egotist raved on-and-on I found so much of what he said to be actually horrifying and the actual betrayal of which he admitted, was a part of and he appeared to gloat over the apparent success of a Jewish world conspiracy to enslave people everywhere. His mind was thoroughly immersed in the “one world government” plan controlled by Jewry. With arrogance he boasted that Jews conquest of the world was almost complete thanks to “Christian stupidity.” At the foundation of the issue is the traditional Zionist concept of “aliyah” which is a Hebrew term meaning “in gathering” or return of the Jewish diaspora (dispersed Jews) to “their” Palestine stolen homeland. Every since 1948 with the creation of Israel “aliyah” has become a basic imperative of Israeli government policy. “What is “aliyah,” I asked? His reply: “It means a permanent physical migration to Palestine not just a visit.” I asked him what is Zionism and that I have heard Jews define it as anything from permanent migration to financial and spiritual support of Israel from around the world. He replied: “Our first leader former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion said that Zionism without a return to Zion is phoney. Not many American Jews migrate permanently to Israel. Some say that all Jews are Zionists. Others say that a Jew is not a Zionist unless he/she is a member who pays dues to an actively Zionist organization. Definitions have been tossed everywhere since the Jewish homeland became a reality.”

I said to him that millions of tax-exempt dollars are sent to Israel yearly and we Americans don’t like it. To this he replied: “The naive politicians in Washington are gullible. Most of them are not bright enough to see that powerful Jewish lobbyists influenced this practice many years ago and there is no one strong enough to stop it. Some of the money is even returned to the US and spent on Zionist propaganda and support for Israel. There is nothing wrong with sending US dollars to Israel tax-free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it.” I made clear to him that I despised the Jews corruptive influence on our Christian culture and properly Christ-oriented way of life to which Mr. Rosenthal said:

“During the time of Christ we Jews were seeking a material and earthly kingdom but he offered us only a spiritual kingdom. This we could not accept so we rejected Jesus and had him crucified.” What do you mean had him crucified? Doesn’t history prove that Jews crucified Jesus Christ? To which he answered: “Yes I guess we did. I don’t beat around the bush so I tell you that two thousand years ago your people would have done the same thing to a man who mistreated them as Christ did to us Jews.”

Weisman: “You speak of Jesus Christ as merely a man.”

Rosenthal: “That is all he was, a man who walked on the earth like any other man and this myth about Christ rising from the dead and returning to earth to visit with his disciples is a bunch of crap. The Jews who drove the Arabs out of Palestine did so to disprove Jesus Christ mission for a spiritual kingdom. You see, instead of a leader who would make an empire for the Jews your kind of people gave the Jews a peaceful preacher called Jesus Christ who instead of an eye-for-an-eye methods would turn the other cheek. Rubbish! We are building and in fact have built an earthly empire without your kind and your disappointing Messiah.”

https://thetruthisfreedom.wordpress.com ... ore-satan/

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

potatohead wrote: April 29th, 2022, 1:05 pm
Zion Altman wrote: April 25th, 2022, 11:11 am I'm sick of scrap metal denying that millions of people have been gassed: D another that the Roshilds etc ...

who spread falsehood

Excerpt:

This writing contains the most revealing and shocking interview of a Jew by the name of Harold Wallace Rosenthal. Mr. Rosenthal who was [he died in August 1976] a wealthy and influential Jew involved with the US government as an administrative assistant to Senator Jacob K. Javits of New York, explained the role of Jewry involvement in the major world problems we face today. By exposing certain aspects of the inner invisible world of Jewry he revealed the modes and tactics Jews have used in destroying Christian civilization and the covertly ways used for attaining control over our lives, government and future as a nation. The result has been the creation of an invisible but real hidden tyranny upon us like the one waged against the Saints by the red beast system of revelation referred to as Mystery Babylon. But how could such a small number of Jews enslave so many people and gain such an overwhelming control over the government without most of us not being aware of it? The answer to this may be found in Jesus parable of the unjust steward which represents Jewry. They are able to prevail in the world despite their ungodly ways because of their cunning and shrewd ways.

Mr. Rosenthal: “It is a marvel that people do not rise up and drive every Jew out of this country.” Harold Wallace Rosenthal, himself a Jew, made this statement after admitting Jewish dominance of all significant national programs. “We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christians have fallen into our hands. While the naive goyim wait for Khrushchev to bury them we have taught them to submit to our every demand.” When asked how a nation could be captured without their knowing it he attributed this victory to “the absolute control of the media.” He boasted of Jewish control of all news and said that any newspaper which refused to be controlled by them was brought to its knees by withdrawing all advertising and other methods. Failing in this the Jews stop the supply of news print and ink. “It’s a very simple matter,” he said. When asked about the role of those in high political office, he said that “no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. Americans have not had a real presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man and every president since him has been our man.”

When US foreign policy was mentioned, with great disdain and mockery he sneered at the American stupidity in failing to see through the entire scope of Henry Kissinger’s strategy. “It is Zionist policy from beginning to end yet the stupid citizens think it will benefit America.” He then cited “detente” and Angola as examples of Jewish policy and diplomacy. The credulous nature of Americans drew only contempt from him. The interview continued on an almost omniscient plane. “We Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion reigns. With their eyes fixed on the issues they fail to see who is behind every scene. We Jews toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse.” As the conversation went on into the late hours one could sense that perhaps America deserves the reign of terror being planned for us. The Jewish pits every ethnic group against the other and it works with excellence. “The blood of the stupid masses will flow as we wait for our day of world victory” he said coldly. For hours after this incredible discussion a sense of inadequacy prevailed. Is it possible that another group of people could be so treacherous in spirit and so evil in intent? The words heard and the evidence at hand is real. Is it possible that the American people can remain docile even while their life blood is being drained from them? It seems so according to what we can see. What does all this say to you?

This writer is not easily shocked but as this egotist raved on-and-on I found so much of what he said to be actually horrifying and the actual betrayal of which he admitted, was a part of and he appeared to gloat over the apparent success of a Jewish world conspiracy to enslave people everywhere. His mind was thoroughly immersed in the “one world government” plan controlled by Jewry. With arrogance he boasted that Jews conquest of the world was almost complete thanks to “Christian stupidity.” At the foundation of the issue is the traditional Zionist concept of “aliyah” which is a Hebrew term meaning “in gathering” or return of the Jewish diaspora (dispersed Jews) to “their” Palestine stolen homeland. Every since 1948 with the creation of Israel “aliyah” has become a basic imperative of Israeli government policy. “What is “aliyah,” I asked? His reply: “It means a permanent physical migration to Palestine not just a visit.” I asked him what is Zionism and that I have heard Jews define it as anything from permanent migration to financial and spiritual support of Israel from around the world. He replied: “Our first leader former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion said that Zionism without a return to Zion is phoney. Not many American Jews migrate permanently to Israel. Some say that all Jews are Zionists. Others say that a Jew is not a Zionist unless he/she is a member who pays dues to an actively Zionist organization. Definitions have been tossed everywhere since the Jewish homeland became a reality.”

I said to him that millions of tax-exempt dollars are sent to Israel yearly and we Americans don’t like it. To this he replied: “The naive politicians in Washington are gullible. Most of them are not bright enough to see that powerful Jewish lobbyists influenced this practice many years ago and there is no one strong enough to stop it. Some of the money is even returned to the US and spent on Zionist propaganda and support for Israel. There is nothing wrong with sending US dollars to Israel tax-free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it.” I made clear to him that I despised the Jews corruptive influence on our Christian culture and properly Christ-oriented way of life to which Mr. Rosenthal said:

“During the time of Christ we Jews were seeking a material and earthly kingdom but he offered us only a spiritual kingdom. This we could not accept so we rejected Jesus and had him crucified.” What do you mean had him crucified? Doesn’t history prove that Jews crucified Jesus Christ? To which he answered: “Yes I guess we did. I don’t beat around the bush so I tell you that two thousand years ago your people would have done the same thing to a man who mistreated them as Christ did to us Jews.”

Weisman: “You speak of Jesus Christ as merely a man.”

Rosenthal: “That is all he was, a man who walked on the earth like any other man and this myth about Christ rising from the dead and returning to earth to visit with his disciples is a bunch of crap. The Jews who drove the Arabs out of Palestine did so to disprove Jesus Christ mission for a spiritual kingdom. You see, instead of a leader who would make an empire for the Jews your kind of people gave the Jews a peaceful preacher called Jesus Christ who instead of an eye-for-an-eye methods would turn the other cheek. Rubbish! We are building and in fact have built an earthly empire without your kind and your disappointing Messiah.”

https://thetruthisfreedom.wordpress.com ... ore-satan/
It's no accident that this alleged Rosenthal quote mentions Khrushchev and Kissinger. The communist conspiracy has used so called Jews to do their dirty work, just like they use American wealth and power figures to further their long term plans, all with the aim of destroying them at the end. Everything this quote describes as the Jewish conspiracy just happens to be the communist conspiracy as well.

potatohead
captain of 10

Post by potatohead »

Robin Hood wrote: May 1st, 2016, 2:21 pm
jwharton wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
jwharton wrote: I've hear it said (meaning I have no idea whether or not this is so) that there really wasn't so many people gassed and not to just outright exterminate.
Really?
I'm all ears.
Here is your answer: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iYggsNgm6xUo/

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

potatohead wrote: April 29th, 2022, 4:42 pm
jwharton wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Really?
I'm all ears.
Watched most of it.
Verdict: claptrap.

potatohead
captain of 10

Post by potatohead »

Robin Hood wrote: April 29th, 2022, 8:55 pm
potatohead wrote: April 29th, 2022, 4:42 pm
jwharton wrote: I'm not trying to defend this particular point, but I have seen schemes more elaborate than this to advance propaganda.
Really?
I'm all ears.
Watched most of it.
Verdict: claptrap.
Much of what the video is based on are verifiable facts as well as expert and witness testimonies. I'm not sure how someone could conclude that is "claptrap: empty rhetoric." Unless the name calling itself is for rhetorical effect and a blatant dismissal of a perspective that challenges your own. Very easy thing to dismiss information that is displeasing to hear. In fact, people are inclined to do it for sake of self-preservation, to protect the ego. You will believe what you want to believe. The truth is always beyond the grasp of a closed mind.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 6:26 pm
Thinker wrote: March 16th, 2022, 5:31 pm It seems insane - contradictory - that Zionists worked with Nazis to get Jews out of their homes & to Palestine/Israel - but they did.

Feb. 2022:

My brother-in-law is from there. He says it's like a giant prison with check points. He tells the history with many of the points already made here. It's definitely a deep state operation.

The people living there are on the ant farm model for what the NWO wishes to do with the rest of the world. Look at what Israel did with the Covid shots. Look at how many people died. Look at the division created by Isrealis and Palistineans.

Isreal is a much greater terrorist facilitator than any of the other countries we have gone to war with. Their government is very currupt. The Mossad is a nightmare.

It would be much better off if people accepted Jesus as the Christ. "An eye for an eye" is definitely the issue that stirs up problems between people in the middle east. Until that happens too many unnecessary wars will continue unfortunately.
Good points.

The Mossad is new to me, but it’s expected in a place founded under various types of corruption.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

potatohead wrote: April 30th, 2022, 7:46 pmMuch of what the video is based on are verifiable facts as well as expert and witness testimonies. I'm not sure how someone could conclude that is "claptrap: empty rhetoric." Unless the name calling itself is for rhetorical effect and a blatant dismissal of a perspective that challenges your own. Very easy thing to dismiss information that is displeasing to hear. In fact, people are inclined to do it for sake of self-preservation, to protect the ego. You will believe what you want to believe. The truth is always beyond the grasp of a closed mind.
Cognitive dissonance is common generally & the temptation is good to keep in mind.

When you grew up & your entire life - believed a lie that was repeated over & over, it is extremely difficult to believe truth that contradicts such long-held beliefs… whether it be political ideologies or religious dogma.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Until recently I was not interested in the history of modern Israel. So I was surprised to learn Russia supported the creation of the State of Israel primarily to antagonize England who was opposed to an independent state of Israel.

The UN vote to create an independent state of Israel might not have won had Russia not brought its vote along with the votes of Russian ally countries.

History is messy.