Dragon claws

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
will
captain of 1,000

Dragon claws

Post by will »

I had a dream a couple of year ago, the time is right to share it.
I was on a airplane with lots of Americans I was in the back of the plane, separated from most. The Americans (U.S.) were dancing and singing with no worries on what was happening in their country or the rest of the world. The plane landed by a large building. As the Americans got off the plane I saw 2 Angels at the door. The said you may go in and explore. As everyone entered the building we came to a room white and elegant with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, the tables were nearly set . A waiter was in the room who appeared to be French. As we continued we entered the next room where A bar made from wood was there, it seemed rustic. RUSSIANS WERE AT THE BAR DRINKING VODKA AND NOTHING else. The room was dim.The Americans lined up at the bar and had their share. As we continued to the door of the third room their were two Chinese soldiers at the door who had war paint on. Their faces were stern.As THE Americans entered there was a stage with a Chinese band playing with a singer. The Americans were dancing and having a good time. As I looked to my left in this room I saw 2 Chinese women with bowls and chopsticks, they were eating from empty bowls. As I looked on the stage the singer stopped singing and looked at me and the crowd an said unto you I will prophesy. He said most of you will die. Speaking to the Americans. The Americans continued to dance and did not believe the Chinese were a threat. I left the room as the doors shut.The room turned to sand as Dragon claws came out of the sand and devoured The Americans in the room.

French= UN
RUSSIA and China =war

We will be in a devastating war,Time is soon

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Re: Dragon claws

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Thank you for sharing your dream. The time is very close, and I also know that we are going to descend into the trials and tribulations foretold in scripture very soon.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

I had a dream where I was my "gemsona" (fan character from the show Steven Universe) and she came unfused because of a hambuger...

I don't think dreams are at all prophetic or a window into the future. People have dreams and decide what they mean, or just make things up to make them sound better and fit in.
I don't think most dreams I read happened that way, dreams are never so coherant. People make things up to fit in and be validated, I am positive. So they can get on this doomsday bandwagon that's sweeping the forum.

Hopefull
captain of 50

Post by Hopefull »

Sirocco wrote:
I don't think dreams are at all prophetic or a window into the future. People have dreams and decide what they mean, or just make things up to make them sound better and fit in.
I don't think most dreams I read happened that way, dreams are never so coherant. People make things up to fit in and be validated, I am positive. So they can get on this doomsday bandwagon that's sweeping the forum.

Most of all my dreams don't make sense and are a jumbled mess of goofiness. However I have had 2 and possibly a third that felt so real that I could remember almost every detail. I had thoughts in those dreams and they most certainly made sense. Those dreams I know were from Heavenly Father. One dream was so detailed that I did not need to guess or assume anything to fill in any "gaps." These dreams are gift from above.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Hopefull wrote:
Sirocco wrote:

Most of all my dreams don't make sense and are a jumbled mess of goofiness. However I have had 2 and possibly a third that felt so real that I could remember almost every detail. I had thoughts in those dreams and they most certainly made sense. Those dreams I know were from Heavenly Father. One dream was so detailed that I did not need to guess or assume anything to fill in any "gaps." These dreams are gift from above.
No you believe that, I know if I drop a brick from my balcony it will hit the ground, that is something I know and can prove without a doubt.
Are my detailed dreams from God, despite them not being at all religious, heavily sexual, etc?
I've written many of my stories based on dreams, many very detailed.
But this nonsense of people saying their dreams are true and they know they are (and yet can't prove to me they are- to know something generally you can prove it), and expecting me to believe this has some bearing on the future is mad, imo.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Hopefull wrote:
Sirocco wrote:

What you said is EXACTLY the same as the dreams I myself have had. I know it was from The Lord.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

I am not posting to prove anything, believe it good you don't again good for you. I have nothing to prove. Nothing to gain. I know what's coming so do many others who have prepared.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Sirocco wrote:
Hopefull wrote:
Sirocco wrote:

No you believe that, I know if I drop a brick from my balcony it will hit the ground, that is something I know and can prove without a doubt.
Are my detailed dreams from God, despite them not being at all religious, heavily sexual, etc?
I've written many of my stories based on dreams, many very detailed.
But this nonsense of people saying their dreams are true and they know they are (and yet can't prove to me they are- to know something generally you can prove it), and expecting me to believe this has some bearing on the future is mad, imo.
Do you have food storage? The Prophets have told us to prepare for disasters for quite some time.

christian.a
captain of 100

Post by christian.a »

What if I am a "young gun" around earliy twenties with more of a limited income? I'm trying to prep as much as possible but I feel the timeframe is shorter than I have means to prepare for at this rate.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

KurtTheMormon wrote:
Do you have food storage? The Prophets have told us to prepare for disasters for quite some time.

No where to keep it, but I know enough about woodland survival where I shouldn't need it (where I live there is forests everywhere).

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Interesting these two peoples, Russia and China, who for years, most of their people have lived under communism by force of arms, and of Americans who are to have shown to the world by freewill, and not by force of arms, how to live in peace and goodwill and prosper, "all things common among them", but who do not show how to do this, so the beast gets to claim them his, dragging them down to the fiery abyss with him, for a thousand years, tooth and nail, drug straight to hell, into the fire, for they knew it was wrong, but could not turn away, and the flames drew near, and told them to stay, so into the fire they fall, as a lunatick sorely vexed by the woven spell of hell, and the Dragon and the Devil, and Beast, and Serpent, and Babylon and the Whore of all the earth to be seen no more, till the thousand years are over. Have mercy on these poor souls, and cry unto the Lord to spare them a little bit longer, that he might say, "I will spare them a bit longer." ♡

What a nightmare from a dreamer of dreams, even as it is written many shall have in the last days to warn people, of things to come, as types and shadows of what might be, the "Dragons claws", dragging them down.

Awake, don't bake in the lake, get out of bed sleepyheads and do what God has said. ♡

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Sirocco wrote:
KurtTheMormon wrote:

No where to keep it, but I know enough about woodland survival where I shouldn't need it (where I live there is forests everywhere).
It is important, if possible, to have food storage. I have one year for three people, and it doesn't take up too much space.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

christian.argyle wrote:What if I am a "young gun" around earliy twenties with more of a limited income? I'm trying to prep as much as possible but I feel the timeframe is shorter than I have means to prepare for at this rate.
If you can't afford it or don't have the ability to get it, The Lord will understand.

I'm 25, but I set money aside to get it at any cost to follow The Prophet's admonitions. I had to use some private funding set aside for school to do so, but it was worth it IMO.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

I live in a tiny appartment, abit by myself, still ain't got much space for food storage, as there isn't much storage space here.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Sirocco wrote:I live in a tiny appartment, abit by myself, still ain't got much space for food storage, as there isn't much storage space here.
I can fit 36 boxes from the cannery each with six #10 cans under a queen-sized mattress in place of the box spring. Ditch all your box springs and replaced with two layers of those boxes. They are plenty strong to support the weight and with a bed skirt are not visible. With a little creativity, you'd be surprised at what you can store ;)

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

christian.argyle wrote:What if I am a "young gun" around earliy twenties with more of a limited income? I'm trying to prep as much as possible but I feel the timeframe is shorter than I have means to prepare for at this rate.
IMO What you are capable of doing is all that is required. Build up something to eat and to share, even if it is just a few boxes of Oatmeal. When the bad times come, go to your Bishop and ward members, and those that are true followers of Christ will share of their resources with you.

I know a Missionary at the Bishop's Storehouse who has filled his food storage closet with almost nothing but cases of Campbell soup. They are relatively cheap and come in a variety of flavors. Add a little cooked rice, pasta, or beans to the soup and you have a very substantial meal. One cup for you and one cup for a neighbor.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

If you do not live as to abide this day coming, the "Dragons Claws", will drag you down to the abyss and it wont matter how much you have stored up, but to those wait upon the Lord, even the least among us, hand and foot, as if they were Jesus Christ himself, they shall be given plenty and to spare, in that great day coming. ♡

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

5tev3 wrote:
Sirocco wrote:I live in a tiny appartment, abit by myself, still ain't got much space for food storage, as there isn't much storage space here.
I can fit 36 boxes from the cannery each with six #10 cans under a queen-sized mattress in place of the box spring. Ditch all your box springs and replaced with two layers of those boxes. They are plenty strong to support the weight and with a bed skirt are not visible. With a little creativity, you'd be surprised at what you can store ;)
I don't have a box spring it's a frame and a matress.
And there's already stuff under it.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

My family and I decided to give up "stuff" and replaced it with preparations needful things for a day of want. I see many who have a lot of "stuff" and decided not to prepare as we have been taught. Should be interesting.
Last edited by will on August 4th, 2015, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Cookies wrote:
Sirocco wrote:I don't think dreams are at all prophetic or a window into the future.
Oh thank goodness!
...Because I recently dreamed that my sister-in-law offered me cake
I had one where I was torn off a mountain by a harpy-thing. Another where all my teeth fell out, another where I won a bunch of money...And another where I had pokemon.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

If you want to make a comment please do not mock and be respectful.

Cookies
captain of 100

Post by Cookies »

It's interesting what passes for mocking these days. :-\

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Sirocco...you crack me up constantly...If you weren't here...the real perspective of things would be lost. Not mocking....just admiring your attitude and plain good nature.....it's just all good :)

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

will wrote:If you want to make a comment please do not mock and be respectful.
Those were actual dreams I had, I record all my dreams in a book.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

farmerchick wrote:Sirocco...you crack me up constantly...If you weren't here...the real perspective of things would be lost. Not mocking....just admiring your attitude and plain good nature.....it's just all good :)
I am glad I have some use here lol