This is infuriating and disgusting and murder. Plain and simple, murder.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Bgood
captain of 1,000

This is infuriating and disgusting and murder. Plain and simple, murder.

Post by Bgood »

Evil. Pure Evil. How she can sit there so callus and eat a salad and drink her wine and talk about pulling apart babies and selling their body parts like she is selling some random product is beyond chilling to the bone. This is infuriating and disgusting and murder. Plain and simple, murder.

Strange_Matter
captain of 10

Re: This is infuriating and disgusting and murder. Plain and simple, murder.

Post by Strange_Matter »

I agree. It's time for the fire.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

I saw that clip earlier watching the 700Club.
Sick. If there is such thing as daughters of perdition, that shoe fits her like Cinderella's glass slipper

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

There is such a thing as daughters of Perdition.

This was also getting a lot of talk from Rush and Hannity, as well as on the Blaze today.
It will be ignored by the liberal media, for the most part. In fact, I think they are trying to discredit the clip, saying it was dishonest for the videographers to misrepresent themselves. Give me a break -- like that's worth mentioning compared to this disgusting woman and what she does.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

It has been on the lead stories section of CNN all day today.

marktheshark
captain of 100

Post by marktheshark »

Absolutely horrible on every level.

BurningSword
captain of 100

Post by BurningSword »

They will spend the utmost portion in the lake of fire for such sins.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Some of us babyboomers in the USA today, and I include myself in this group, are not much better than some of the German citizens during Hitler's day who sat back and did nothing while millions of Jews were murdered in the ovens. Cowards, most of us. Most of us sat in our comfortable homes and did nothing because it wasn't our babies who were being aborted. We were afraid of what might happen to us if we threatened to stand up and fight back to nip that insanity in the bud.

Why didn't we fight harder and louder for the lives of these babies in the 60's and 70's when we might have made a difference? They were our brothers and sisters. Only the Lord's mercy will prevent me from having to spend time in the lake of fire because I wasn't willing to risk my comfort and safety back then for these defenseless children. I need to find a way to make a difference now. I may be old but I'm not out of the fight yet. I hope it's not too late for me to make amends in some way.

"All it takes for evil to grow is for a good man to do nothing."

BurningSword
captain of 100

Post by BurningSword »

Matchmaker wrote:Some of us babyboomers in the USA today, and I include myself in this group, are not much better than some of the German citizens during Hitler's day who sat back and did nothing while millions of Jews were murdered in the ovens. Cowards, most of us. Most of us sat in our comfortable homes and did nothing because it wasn't our babies who were being aborted. We were afraid of what might happen to us if we threatened to stand up and fight back to nip that insanity in the bud.

Why didn't we fight harder and louder for the lives of these babies in the 60's and 70's when we might have made a difference? They were our brothers and sisters. Only the Lord's mercy will prevent me from having to spend time in the lake of fire because I wasn't willing to risk my comfort and safety back then for these defenseless children. I need to find a way to make a difference now. I may be old but I'm not out of the fight yet. I hope it's not too late for me to make amends in some way.

"All it takes for evil to grow is for a good man to do nothing."
Ye have not taken the life directly, and thine mourning for such and regret is testimony to your righteousness. Be ye not concerned unless take the life of another that ye shall enter the lake of fire, for such is not for those whom have humility and regret. The Jewish people were cursed and God suffered what Satan did to them in the time of Hitler because of the rejection of their Saviour Christ, it was Satan's intention to destroy all Jews believing he could contradict Gods word and therefore win, but as such God knew and in wisdom measures were in place to preserve the bloodline even though many were sadly destroyed. Lift not the sword to fight but do so in your words and let the Holy-spirit give them unto ye that ye might be a witness against the evil of the world and not heaps coals on thine own head. Understand God does not inspire people to fight to kill and to seek revenge, but knows the nature of man being evil that they will and allows it to occur as such all is taken into account and every war has been as it shall be, God can aid in the victory but shall not directly perform evil, as such it is mysterious but not as mankind interprets. Understand that many had to go into hades because of what they did in life, but it is temporary suffering compared to what could have been if not for the Saviour the Lord God Jesus Christ.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

In order for a person to perform abortion, they have to dehumanize unborn babies. This is the inevitable result of that. Once you have convinced yourself that the babies are just objects, you will keep going further down that road.

I have no ability to judge these people. I don't know what they've faced in life. I simply feel so sad for all the babies and others who have had to suffer over these atrocities.