Pentagon: 'Putin has Asperger's syndrome'

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Pentagon: 'Putin has Asperger's syndrome'

Post by Col. Flagg »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /22855927/
WASHINGTON — A study from a Pentagon think tank theorizes that Russian President Vladimir Putin has Asperger's syndrome, "an autistic disorder which affects all of his decisions," according to the 2008 report obtained by USA TODAY.
:ymsick: He started the BRICS, is challenging and destroying the dollar as global reserve currency and is playing chess on the world stage instead of checkers... of course something has to be wrong with him - how dare he step on the feet of the U.S. dollar and its band of Gadianton bankers? =))

marktheshark
captain of 100

Re: Pentagon: 'Putin has Asperger's syndrome'

Post by marktheshark »

Muerte Rosa wrote:That's a pretty big insult to those who actually have aspergers.
If you choose to get offended.

I perceived no intention of offense towards those that do have it.

I also think that insulting and pissing off a guy like Putin is questionable in its wisdom.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Muerte Rosa wrote:That's a pretty big insult to those who actually have aspergers.
Why? Putin has done more good for Russia than Thatcher did harm to England.

Sandinista
captain of 100

Post by Sandinista »

My 22 year old son, still living at home, has Asperger's and though he has a lot of issues dreaming of being a world dominating megalomaniac isn't one of them! At least not yet! :)

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Sandinista wrote:My 22 year old son, still living at home, has Asperger's and though he has a lot of issues dreaming of being a world dominating megalomaniac isn't one of them! At least not yet! :)
Does he ride horses shirtless?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Muerte Rosa wrote:I didn't mean that the person saying it was trying to insult people with aspergers, just that suggesting his behavior could be attributed to aspergers is insulting. Not to mention completely inaccurate. I would say it's more likely that he's a sociopath.
Whenever you turn on the TV to watch politicians, General Conference, movies or documentaries on famous people in general you are likely going to see a few psychopaths.

They are the leaders, movers and shakers of this world.

mattctr
captain of 100

Post by mattctr »

edited
Last edited by mattctr on May 11th, 2015, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Flagg,

Whenever someone goes against the grain, they are considered outcasts.

Not surprising what the Pentagon said. Many Russians think Obama is a pindo.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

samizdat wrote:Flagg,

Whenever someone goes against the grain, they are considered outcasts.

Not surprising what the Pentagon said. Many Russians think Obama is a pindo.
Some feel Obama is a malignant narcissist. Asperger people tend to have high morals...just saying.

Sandinista
captain of 100

Post by Sandinista »

Shadow

Fortunately not yet!

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Col. Flagg wrote:He started the BRICS, is challenging and destroying the dollar as global reserve currency and is playing chess on the world stage instead of checkers... of course something has to be wrong with him - how dare he step on the feet of the U.S. dollar and its band of Gadianton bankers?
Sounds like you're pulling for him.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:
Geez Fiannan what in the world are you smoking? "Done more good for Russia?" Seriously?

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:Some feel Obama is a malignant narcissist.
Nobody with any credibility thinks that.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Muerte Rosa wrote:I didn't mean that the person saying it was trying to insult people with aspergers, just that suggesting his behavior could be attributed to aspergers is insulting. Not to mention completely inaccurate. I would say it's more likely that he's a sociopath.
I think that's much more likely too.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

KMCopeland wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:He started the BRICS, is challenging and destroying the dollar as global reserve currency and is playing chess on the world stage instead of checkers... of course something has to be wrong with him - how dare he step on the feet of the U.S. dollar and its band of Gadianton bankers?
Putin isn't having anyone stick their hands down American's pants at airports, spying on everything you do on the internet or trying to militarize the US police, is he?

But I suppose you would like Joe Biden's son to be put in charge of Russia, right?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-2 ... st-ukraine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does his son even speak any Slavic languages? How did he get the job?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

KMCopeland wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... again.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/v ... e_06072014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KMC, who do you consider a credible source, Brian Williams? Maybe Hillary?

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:Whenever you turn on the TV to watch politicians, General Conference, movies or documentaries on famous people in general you are likely going to see a few psychopaths.

They are the leaders, movers and shakers of this world.
SOME of them are leaders & movers & shakers.

Psychopaths are probably represented among the wildly (financially) successful population, in a higher percentage than they are in the general population -- but that's a far cry from them being THE the movers & shakers of the world.

Yes. Many of them are quite well off. I think there are far more normal, principled people who are successful though. Plenty of psychopaths are in prison too. Captains of organized crime, and leaders of all sorts of horrific crimes against decency. I daresay many of them are just ordinary, destructive people with no renown at all as well.

You seem truly enamored of psychopaths. They are very, very bad people. Not people to admire.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

You seem truly enamored of psychopaths. They are very, very bad people. Not people to admire.
You don't like JFK and FDR?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... inant.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:
KMCopeland wrote:
Putin isn't having anyone stick their hands down American's pants at airports, spying on everything you do on the internet or trying to militarize the US police, is he?
Well no, he hasn't done anything in this country. His record of massive human rights violations in his own country however, for using his armed forces to seize control of everything he can get his hands on in order to turn Russia into his own personal, gold-encrusted kingdom, is horrifying. He has his enemies murdered on a whim. He gets away with it. You think Putin would never think of spying on his people's online activity, phone calls, mail, social behavior, etc? Are you kidding me?
Fiannan wrote:But I suppose you would like Joe Biden's son to be put in charge of Russia, right?
Do you think you could link that question to a discussion of Putin's behavior? Because I'm not getting it. "In charge of Russia?" What in the world are you talking about?
Fiannan wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-2 ... st-ukraine

Does his son even speak any Slavic languages? How did he get the job?
How did you come to believe you have to speak the language of the country a business is located in in order for them to hire you? Good grief. You don't Fiannan.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

KMC, I realize there are a lot of coincidences out there but why was Joe Biden placed in a highly profitable position in Ukraine's oil infrastructure? Had you ever heard of him before? I mean is he a famous businessman or entrepreneur? What do you suppose his credentials were? Come on KMC, if in the Bush years suddenly Jenny was placed in a highly profitable position in the Iraqi oil industry what would you have said about that?

Also KMC, how much time have you spent in Russia? Know any Russians? You try to paint Russia as some sort of police state but that is far from the truth. And why do you suppose he gave Edward Snowden safety from the Obama regime? He would probably do the same for Julian Assange if he could. What would your idol Obama do to either of these men, give them a room next to Bradley Manning?

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

KMCopeland wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
Geez Fiannan what in the world are you smoking? "Done more good for Russia?" Seriously?
In economic terms Putin did much more good for Russia than did Yeltsin.

Yeltsin had economic contractions throughout his presidency. Putin had China-like growth in his first stint.

So in that regard Putin did far better for Russia than did Yeltsin.

But I will give you this: Putin doesn't really like his opposition too much. But you cannot deny he is a masterful chess player. He is going to have Europe behind him before too much longer if this keeps up.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:
KMCopeland wrote:
KMC, who do you consider a credible source, Brian Williams? Maybe Hillary?
Dr.'s Hare & Cleckley.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

How about Andrew M. Lobaczewski KMC:
Carriers of this anomaly [, schizoidia or schizoidal psychopathy,] are hypersensitive and distrustful, while, at the same time, pay little attention to the feelings of others. They tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses. Sometimes they are eccentric and odd. Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions. They easily become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others. Their impoverished psychological worldview makes them typically pessimistic regarding human nature. We frequently find expressions of their characteristic attitudes in their statements and writings: “Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea.” Let us call this typical expression the “schizoid declaration”. [pp. 87-88]
Think this explains why Obama wants power centralized, why he hates reporters and whistle blowers who expose corruption during his administration, why he supports an aggressive domestic spy program aimed at every-day people and why he paints foreign policy into good guys (him) and those who question him as evil?

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:How about Andrew M. Lobaczewski KMC:
Him too.
Fiannan wrote:Carriers of this anomaly [, schizoidia or schizoidal psychopathy,] are hypersensitive and distrustful, while, at the same time, pay little attention to the feelings of others. They tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses. Sometimes they are eccentric and odd. Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions. They easily become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others. Their impoverished psychological worldview makes them typically pessimistic regarding human nature. We frequently find expressions of their characteristic attitudes in their statements and writings: “Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea.” Let us call this typical expression the “schizoid declaration”. [pp. 87-88]

Think this explains why Obama wants power centralized, why he hates reporters and whistle blowers who expose corruption during his administration, why he supports an aggressive domestic spy program aimed at every-day people and why he paints foreign policy into good guys (him) and those who question him as evil?
It explains nothing of the sort. It has nothing to do with Obama.

I wonder if you're really this unskilled at processing information, or if you're being deliberately deceptive.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

I think that KMCopeland is willfully blind.

He cannot see how Obama has been outclassed by Putin and how even older allies are going to Putin.

Not to defend Putin, he has his corrupt motives too, but I would read up on the reason why Athens fell to Sparta. Sparta kept grabbing allies of Athens until there was no one left. Because Athens, like the US government today, has displayed a vast amount of arrogance.