How to strengthen our hearts?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: How to strengthen our hearts?

Post by JuneBug12000 »

TheDuke wrote: January 24th, 2022, 7:24 pm interesting topic, but misused scripture. Scripture does not reference our physical hearts......... Come on man.
Up until last year I would have agreed with you. Now they seem uniquely connected.

Failing hearts: fear, is why so many took the jab, and now many of their hearts are literally failing.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

JuneBug12000 wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:52 pm
TheDuke wrote: January 24th, 2022, 7:24 pm interesting topic, but misused scripture. Scripture does not reference our physical hearts......... Come on man.
Up until last year I would have agreed with you. Now they seem uniquely connected.

Failing hearts: fear, is why so many took the jab, and now many of their hearts are literally failing.
So true!
The first test listed to determine medicine effectiveness is the placebo effect. Even big pharma acknowledges the link between mind and body.

For those interested, here is a searchable website of possible (nocebo) mental causes of dis-ease & how to correct those unhealthy beliefs…

http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/health ... ations.htm

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

TheDuke wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:49 pm Seems you are agreeing with me but saying that you're not? Your example uses heart as a metaphor about our soul, not our physical beating meat pumping blood. I agree with this use in the scripture, not the physical pumping heart path. IMO
As Junebug explained, it can be both. But I’d like to explore the spiritual aspect more.

How do we strengthen our hearts spiritually & psychologically?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »