A Different View of the Wolfgramm Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LDSguy
captain of 100

A Different View of the Wolfgramm Prophecy

Post by LDSguy »

WHAT IF....

By now those of us who follow these dreams, visions, and NDEs closely have been well read in the Yohani Wolfgramm dream from circa 1989 in which he saw the future of America.

Here it is again in it's entirety:
A dream that Yohani Wolfgramm had in 1989 of seeing the future of America - as told to a close friend of mine.

"Many of you are familiar with the great Tongan patriarch, Yohani Wolfgramm, who died recently. On a recent trip, I talked to someone who was a close friend of Brother Wolfgramm's, and who recounted to me an experience that she had had around 1989, with Brother Wolfgramm. It was a dream of the cleansing of America.

A few years ago, I met an elderly lady. She had come to hear me speak and to see if I had the right spirit about me. After she felt that she could trust me, she invited me to her house to show me a few interesting things. Her late husband had worked for the church and had been the head of a unique historical church documents that were not available to the public. After his death, his wife was asked to help finish some of his work. She was assigned one of the apostles to help her. She had the same access to those same documents and allowed me to read through them. I visited her multiple times to read and discuss the documents. On one of those visits, she told me an interesting story about Patriarch Wolfgramm. She was acquainted with the patriarch, and during a serious illness somewhere around the year 1989, she asked him to give her a blessing. In the blessing, he told her that she would recover and yet have a great work to do. He foretold other things as well, which prompted some questions in her mind about the future. So, after the blessing, she began asking him to clarify some of the things he said in the blessing.

He said in the third year of the second term of President Bush, the U.S. economy would collapse, which in turn would cause a series of events, including the invasion of foreign troops on U.S. soil.

This lady then commented to the patriarch that it must mean that President Bush (the first President Bush) would be re-elected. Patriarch Wolfgramm then replied (remember, this is 1989) that it wasn't that Pres. Bush, but that it was the son of Pres. Bush who would become president that he was referring to.

Here are a few salient points that he mentioned:

a. The big economic collapse which leads to chaos will occur in the last year of the 2nd term of the son of George Bush who will become president.

b. There will be a great drought at about this same time all over the country.

c. Many in the Church will become unrighteous and apostatize.

d. There will be a nuclear bomb or bombs go off in Northern Utah that will have an effect as far south as the Salt Lake Valley.

e. Hundreds of millions of foreign troops will invade America.

f. The main foreign force in the Utah area will be Chinese or Chinese-looking troops mixed with Latin American troops.

g. Great upheavals will occur all over. In the Wasatch front area, a tremendous earthquake will occur. The mountains and valleys will be rearranged.

h. The righteous will be spared while the unrighteous will be cleansed from the land by earthquake, flood and plague.

i. The rocky mountain area will then become a sacred, fruitful place where the righteous will gather.

Also, I just remembered something more of Wolfgramm's dream that was passed on. He said that there would come a time when most of America would be in ruins except one place. That place would be the Rocky Mountain area where there had been cleansing but some normalcy of society had returned. The President of the United States would come to the area and turn the Presidency of the United States over to the Prophet of the church saying something to the effect that there is no United States anymore except here."
Now we have all believed that the portion about "the son George Bush would become president" referred to George W Bush. But! According to the bullet points above, not all of these actions have occurred. Unless.....

JEB BUSH IS THE SON BEING REFERRED TO HERE!!
He said in the third year of the second term of President Bush, the U.S. economy would collapse, which in turn would cause a series of events, including the invasion of foreign troops on U.S. soil.

This didn't fully happen in 2011. The economy sank but it didn't collapse and the rest of the sentence never occurred.
This lady then commented to the patriarch that it must mean that President Bush (the first President Bush) would be re-elected. Patriarch Wolfgramm then replied (remember, this is 1989) that it wasn't that Pres. Bush, but that it was the son of Pres. Bush who would become president that he was referring to.
Bro. Wolfgramm never said that this son was also named George, did he? Couldn't this mean that this prophecy hasn't been fulfilled yet, but will be during the 2nd term of a President Jeb Bush??

If he runs and wins in 2016 and 2020 (Heaven help us) then this prophecy would fall in or around 2023-2024.

Then it's possible that the George Albert Smith prophecy plays in here as well, as the foreign troops would attack at the tail end of the Jeb Bush 2nd presidency, around a holiday (Christmas or NYE??), and right before an incoming president with Greek extraction (if that part is accurate) had been elected but not yet sworn into office (in late 2024).
  • GWB's last year (2007-2008) saw an economic crash. I wouldn't call it a collapse though.
  • There are droughts underway but not a 'great drought all over the country'
  • Many in the church are apostatizing but I personally still think it'll be at a much greater number in the next few years
  • No nuke in Utah yet (could still happen in 2015-2016)
  • No foreign troop invasion yet (ibid)
  • No great upheavals yet(ibid)
This prophecy and the GAS one still could be carried out in 2015-2016. Just saying it's a possibility that we might be a few years off.

If 2017 comes and Jeb Bush is POTUS (Heaven forbid!!) and none of these things highlighted have happened then perhaps they still might.

Keep watch, prepare temporally and spiritually, and trust in The Lord.
Last edited by LDSguy on August 18th, 2014, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Re: A Different View of the Wolfgramm Prophecy

Post by Bananikka »

Hmm interesting! But.. Does Jeb bush have green ancestry and big ears???

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

I have to say al gores ears are much more impressive. :/

e-eye
captain of 100

Post by e-eye »

It's possible that we are seeing these things. Often I think we expect the fulfillment of something to be obvious or immediate but the drought which we have been seeing recently does not have to happen immediately afterwards and each thing could take years. The collapse was pretty significant but it doesn't affect everyone. A drought can take some time to affect us and as of right now it has been increasingly worse over the past few years.

I have thought about his son Jeb though. I would just be surprised if America would be willing to go back to another Bush but at this point as bad as it has been it's possible.

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

well, here is my take on it. The American voter is pretty stupid. They vote Republican then they get pissed at the Republican and vote democrat, then they get pissed at the Democrats and they vote for the Republican so, if Jeff Bush happens to be the medias and the GOP establishment's pick for Republican candidate, he most likely will be the president. That is just how American politics work. Even if you do not believe in the idea that American voting is a sham, that's the pattern we are used to these days. So it's a possibility.

If the rest of Wolfgramm's prophecy and the George Albert Smith prophecy does not happen at the tail end of Obama's second term, and Jeb Bush becomes the next president, then I think that this could be a valid consideration.

DarthVernacular
captain of 100

Post by DarthVernacular »

The Demoncrats and the Repugnicans are both in bed with the modern-day Gadiantons. Cleon Skousen said, at the beginning of the Carter administration (I THINK), that we hadn't had a choice in the party nominees since around since before 1920-ish. As far as the presidential election goes, we're screwed no matter what, because the Gadiantons are running the show.

Enough about that, how do you like this handbasket we're in?

shestalou
captain of 100

Post by shestalou »

Look at Missouri, do you think there will be a yellow dog left to shake his tail! ;)

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

LDSguy, you could be on to something with this post. It has occurred to me that the prophecies refer to Jeb Bush. I'd be surprised if this country elects another Bush, but with the way it's controlled by globalists, it could happen. We're given a choice between Domestic Enemy Candidate A and Domestic Enemy Candidate B, in every election. (This time, Domestic Enemy Candidate 666 won.)

The Clintons and Bushes are hellbent on furthering their family interest, which means selling out to Saudi Arabia. They are progressives. They serve the elites. If Jeb Bush and Billary Clinton are choices A and B this next election, we deserve whatever awful fate awaits us, and I hope it comes speedily.

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

Exactly Sam. Exactly.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

President Jeb Bush =))

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

I hope that is not the case BND, but if the gloabalists and the media and the establishment and the bankers want it, then it's a possibility. A few years back most of us would have laughed at a President Barack Hussein Obama who had literally no work experience and barely more political experience than you or I (voting PRESENT doesnt count). We'll see.