Pope Francis and a Stunning Revelation This Year?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

Pope Francis and a Stunning Revelation This Year?

Post by Latter-day Patriot »

I've recently read concerning predictions that Pope Francis will stun the world with a revelation that will upset the Catholic faithful this year (2014). The predictions describe a revelation concerning the Fátima prophecies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima

There has long been controversy regarding the releasing of the third secret to the public. Many believe the Catholic Church is withholding the truth. The full secret is said to contain information about the Apocalypse, a great apostasy, and Satanic infiltration of the Catholic Church. If this is true, it would make sense for the Catholic Church to want to hide it from the world, whether to avoid sensationalism, or to cover up a shocking prophecy warning of the terrible fate of the Catholic Church.

What are your thoughts? Is Pope Francis a good guy or a bad guy? He did just recently excommunicate the mafia. Assuming this has plausibility, what would motivate him to reveal the truth of the third secret? I've long believed that the Catholic Church is hiding truth from the world. Truth that would lend itself to the veracity of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

The following excerpts are taken the above link:

In an interview published in the 11 November 1984 edition of Jesus Magazine, Cardinal Ratzinger acknowledged that he had read the Third Secret, and stated in part that the Third Secret involves the "importance of the novissimi", and "dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian and therefore (the life) of the world." Furthermore, according to Ratzinger, the messages of Akita and Fátima are "essentially the same." The Akita prophecy, in part, contains the following: "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate Me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres … churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

On a syndicated radio broadcast, Father Malachi Martin was asked the following question by a caller: "I had a Jesuit priest tell me more of the Third Secret of Fatima years ago, in Perth. He said, among other things, the last pope would be under control of Satan... Any comment on that?" Fr. Martin responded, "Yes, it sounds as if they were reading, or being told, the text of the Third Secret. But it's sufficiently vague to make one hesitate— it sounds like it." In a taped interview with Bernard Janzen, Fr. Martin was asked the following question: "Who are the people who are working so hard to suppress Fatima?" Fr. Martin responded, "A bunch, a whole bunch, of Catholic prelates in Rome, who belong to Satan. They're servants of Satan. And the servants of Satan outside the Church, in various organizations; they want to destroy the Catholicism of the Church, and keep it as a stabilizing factor in human affairs. It's an alliance. A dirty alliance, a filthy alliance, but a very good alliance." In the same interview, Fr. Martin also said with respect to Lúcia that, "They've (The Vatican) published forged letters in her name; they've made her say things she didn't want to say. They put statements on her lips she never made."

Cardinal Ciappi, personal theologian to Pope John Paul II, is quoted by sources as saying, "In the Third Secret it is foretold, among other things, that the great apostasy in the Church will begin at the top." In addition, on a syndicated radio broadcast, Fr. Malachi Martin stated that the Third Secret "doesn't make any sense unless we accept that there will be, or that there is in progress, a wholesale apostasy amongst clerics, and laity in the Catholic Church ...".

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Pope Francis and a Stunning Revelation This Year?

Post by BroJones »

I've long believed that the Catholic Church is hiding truth from the world. Truth that would lend itself to the veracity of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
How so? any particulars (or are you guessing here?)

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

I don't think it's unreasonable to speculate that the Vatican archives, with over 50 miles of shelves lined with documents dating back to the 8th Century, could contain evidence that supports the LDS Church. If it does, I wouldn't be surprised if the Catholic Church chose not to share that with the world. Only qualified clergy and academics are allowed inside the facility, and even those granted entry cannot view items without advanced approval. I've heard said that Vatican vaults have some missing books of the Bible which verify the Mormon religion is true, but as far as I know, it's just speculation.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

DrJones wrote:
I've long believed that the Catholic Church is hiding truth from the world. Truth that would lend itself to the veracity of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
For one thing, the Vatican supposedly has a complete record of all the gold that has been mined for over two millennia.

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

"The apostasy will begin at the top." LOL. It began "at the top" centuries ago. Fools.

Based on where the world is headed, any announcement they make will push their church toward progressivism, globalism, commie Marxism, and the homosexual agenda. That's the secret combination because it's the antithesis of individualism, family, the Savior, and agency--the pillars of God's plan. Aside from that, the Catholic church has no truth in it to reveal, and they surely won't be divulging anything that bolsters the true church of Jesus Christ.

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

mes5464 wrote:
DrJones wrote:
For one thing, the Vatican supposedly has a complete record of all the gold that has been mined for over two millennia.
I think this is where most of the validity to the church would lie. I know that the catholic church took lots and lots and lots of gold and artifacts from the new world. It's speculation but I think that they probably have hidden a lot of archaeological evidence of Christ in America.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

The only substantial prophecy of the Catholic church that I know of is the Prophecy of Malachy made in 1139 and to-date has been very accurate (112 popes - we are on that number now) the last pope will be at a time of two popes - which is what we have today the last one abdicated but still retains a position in the Vatican.

At this site they call the current pope satanic!! http://www.crystalinks.com/papalprophecies.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw0nVEGzCXk The YouTube video is a very good summary!!!

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Pope Francis is out today saying that communists have stolen the Christian flag and that Christians would live better as communists...http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/ ... L020140629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not only that but Elton John came out praising the pope and saying that Jesus would support gay marriage.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/j ... y-marriage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latter-day Patriot
captain of 50

sen6b wrote:Could someone enlighten me about this Akita/ Fatima prophecy?
The Three Secrets of Fátima consist of a series of apocalyptic visions and prophecies which by some are believed to have been given to three young Portuguese shepherds, Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto, by an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary, starting on 13 May 1917. According to the official Catholic interpretation, the three secrets involve Hell, World War I and World War II, and the attempted assassination by gunshot of Pope John Paul II. The Holy See withheld the Third Secret until 26 June 2000, despite Lúcia's declaration that it should be released to the public after 1960. Some sources claim that the four-page, handwritten text of the Third Secret released by the Vatican in the year 2000 is not the real secret, or at least not the full secret. Lúcia herself is reported to have explicitly stated that the Third Secret contains apocalyptic content. According to one source, when Lúcia was asked about the Third Secret, she said it was "in the Gospels and in the Apocalypse", and at one point she had even specified Apocalypse chapters 8 to 13, a range that includes Apocalypse 12:4

The Akita prophecy, in part, contains the following: "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate Me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres … churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

A news article quoted former Philippine ambassador to the Vatican, Howard Dee, as saying that Cardinal Ratzinger had personally confirmed to him that the messages of Akita and Fátima are "essentially the same."

worthit
captain of 100

Post by worthit »

The new pope is also head of the Jesuit order. Bare bones history--Catholic church becomes hopelessly indebted to the Hanseatic League/bankers. The Jesuit order is not of Catholic, but Jewish origin. Since the church could not possibly repay their loans, a "protectorate" was established. This organization utilized its power to establish a strong monopoly of world trade. No method was considered too extreme to accomplish their goals. And it is so today.
Despite the propaganda to the contrary, our annual income taxes are sent to a holding company in Puerto Rico, then sent to the crown (a world banking establishment), then to the Vatican Bank, which is under protection/control of the Jesuits. Historically this group sought to put all nations, particularly European nations under its power through DEBT.
In the middle ages, when they owned practically everything, but lacked a army to enforce their ownership. The Bubonic plague struck with wild abandon in the areas where they owned most or all of the land. The Bubonic plague had nothing to do with rats or fleas. First person accounts relate that it was a poisoning. Bankers poisoned the wells with mercury. History tells us the Jews were evicted, but never why they were evicted. They were caught poisoning the wells. When the occupants of the land died, they took possession of the whole of it. They took more land than they could ever use themselves but it gave them control of the area. There are Flanders fields throughout Europe today. Flanders means bankers.
The east coast of America had its water sources poisoned, too. That is how the pilgrims, and others around the world, in ports of Arabia, in India and China, etc., were able to move into an areas unopposed, sent by the East India Company---a portion of the Hanseatic League that had gained control through charter with England and by papal bull. So having a head of the Jesuit order for a pope consolidates a lot of power. They protect the Catholic church in some ways like China is protecting us.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Like China is protecting us??? From what? They are the threat. Them and our own politicians.

worthit
captain of 100

Post by worthit »

Or running this country... Yep, now you're starting to get. The statement is misleading. But then I'm not the one who labeled the Jesuits a "protectorate" of the Catholic Church. In reality, that affords them the opportunity to use the church's resources to accomplish their agenda. For interest look up Matteo Ricci (a Jesuit missionary to China), and Matteo Ricci College in Seattle. Look at the course offerings and the number of students they train. Ask yourself if U.S. public colleges have a similar course offering. Who is being trained, not to be bureaucrats, but to assume positions of leadership? There's more if you're interested.