The Ultimate George Albert Smith Prophecy Thread

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
coaldust
captain of 10

Re: The Ultimate George Albert Smith Prophecy Thread

Post by coaldust »

Foreshadow wrote: May 20th, 2019, 11:31 pm I should start off by telling everyone that I attended university with one of David Horne's sons the year David typed up his memories of his great uncle George Albert Smith's visit to their family home evening when he was a boy.

David is very intelligent and so is his son. I had the opportunity to meet David and the rest of his family back in 1991. He's a little quirky, but I felt a strong impression while getting to know him that President Smith did indeed visit his family and did indeed have a vision about coming events. I believe time has caused details of that vision that was told by President Smith to become blurred and vague in his mind to some extent, but as a whole the main details are accurate.

I had the chance to message David's son a few months before the presidential election. I was really concerned that Hillary would get elected, and would have us go to war with Russia. As you may remember, Putin called all Russian delegates home right before the election.(see https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 0219379701)
asIked David's son regarding any updates of what his dad remembered. He said that he (speaking of himself) wasn't 100% sure about what Greek extract was supposed to mean. It could mean that either the President had Greek ancestry, or it could mean that the President just wasn't of Northern European or British descent. However, more importantly, he said his dad remembered that before this great attack, the Russians would demand that we give Alaska back to them. He also said that there were a few other things his dad remembered but would not reveal.
So there's the litmus test. If Russia demands Alaska back, then you can be sure that the events that David Horne heard from President Smith will shortly come to pass.
On that note, for anyone who is interested, please research all of the petroleum pipelines that feed Europe and see how many of them now traverse Russian controlled territory. It's been said that if petroleum supplies were cutoff to Europe that they would only have about 2 weeks supply. This fact helps make sense just why Russia invaded Ukraine and the Crimea peninsula.
This may be a bit off topic, but with all the changes that have come about recently in the church, only one has concerned me, that being reducing church time to 2 hours and making the gospel home based and church supported. I feel this may be the Lord preparing his saints for some future date when prostlyting is banned in the United States and elsewhere. It already is in Russia.
Assembling in meeting houses and temples might also be banned. The Lord has always given the saints forewarning and helped prepare them for major calamaties. Just look at The Proclamation to the World on the Family that came out in 1995. When it was published, I thought that it was redundant to the general public consensus. I would never have dreamed that the family would be attacked the way it has been since that time(and still is).
As far as the prophesy of George Albert Smith is concerned, be assured that the Lord will forewarn and prepare the obedient before that day, so that the majority of them will be in a place of safety when those events unfold.
I knew David Horne well. He was a bit odd but he was intelligent as you say, and honest. However, he was prone to miss some things at times and replace them with something close but incorrect if the detail didn't mean that much to him. A detail like the president coming from Greek ancestry is something he might have tried to remember but missed. There is a man who ran for president this year who's ancestry is from southern Europe, namely Sicily: Pete Buttigeig. So if Mayor Pete ever rises to the office of the president, it might be the time for the prophecy to be fulfilled.

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

I very recently stumbled upon this article about President Biden's ancestry:

The Unknown Story of Joe Biden's Greek Ancestor Who Fought for Greece's Independence
https://greekreporter.com/2021/04/01/jo ... ependence/

Perhaps President Biden is the president of Greek extract mentioned in George Albert Smith's vision?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

If you want to go down a more literal route about the Greek ancestry thing, then I would suggest... Italian Americans. Why? There are Greek families around, but there are far more Italian Americans in the USA, and Italians often have Greek ancestry, especially if they're from the southern parts of the country, which is where most Italian American families hail from. Sicily pretty much started as a Greek colony.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

coaldust wrote: August 21st, 2020, 3:56 pm
Foreshadow wrote: May 20th, 2019, 11:31 pm I should start off by telling everyone that I attended university with one of David Horne's sons the year David typed up his memories of his great uncle George Albert Smith's visit to their family home evening when he was a boy.

David is very intelligent and so is his son. I had the opportunity to meet David and the rest of his family back in 1991. He's a little quirky, but I felt a strong impression while getting to know him that President Smith did indeed visit his family and did indeed have a vision about coming events. I believe time has caused details of that vision that was told by President Smith to become blurred and vague in his mind to some extent, but as a whole the main details are accurate.

I had the chance to message David's son a few months before the presidential election. I was really concerned that Hillary would get elected, and would have us go to war with Russia. As you may remember, Putin called all Russian delegates home right before the election.(see https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 0219379701)
asIked David's son regarding any updates of what his dad remembered. He said that he (speaking of himself) wasn't 100% sure about what Greek extract was supposed to mean. It could mean that either the President had Greek ancestry, or it could mean that the President just wasn't of Northern European or British descent. However, more importantly, he said his dad remembered that before this great attack, the Russians would demand that we give Alaska back to them. He also said that there were a few other things his dad remembered but would not reveal.
So there's the litmus test. If Russia demands Alaska back, then you can be sure that the events that David Horne heard from President Smith will shortly come to pass.
On that note, for anyone who is interested, please research all of the petroleum pipelines that feed Europe and see how many of them now traverse Russian controlled territory. It's been said that if petroleum supplies were cutoff to Europe that they would only have about 2 weeks supply. This fact helps make sense just why Russia invaded Ukraine and the Crimea peninsula.
This may be a bit off topic, but with all the changes that have come about recently in the church, only one has concerned me, that being reducing church time to 2 hours and making the gospel home based and church supported. I feel this may be the Lord preparing his saints for some future date when prostlyting is banned in the United States and elsewhere. It already is in Russia.
Assembling in meeting houses and temples might also be banned. The Lord has always given the saints forewarning and helped prepare them for major calamaties. Just look at The Proclamation to the World on the Family that came out in 1995. When it was published, I thought that it was redundant to the general public consensus. I would never have dreamed that the family would be attacked the way it has been since that time(and still is).
As far as the prophesy of George Albert Smith is concerned, be assured that the Lord will forewarn and prepare the obedient before that day, so that the majority of them will be in a place of safety when those events unfold.
I knew David Horne well. He was a bit odd but he was intelligent as you say, and honest. However, he was prone to miss some things at times and replace them with something close but incorrect if the detail didn't mean that much to him. A detail like the president coming from Greek ancestry is something he might have tried to remember but missed. There is a man who ran for president this year who's ancestry is from southern Europe, namely Sicily: Pete Buttigeig. So if Mayor Pete ever rises to the office of the president, it might be the time for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
The Buttigeigs are of Maltese origin, not Sicilian. Different country, and not Italy.

However, the Maltese will have a substantial amount of Greek ancestry, along with Arab, Italian, Turk and Egyptian, even French and British.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Iin 1946 nuclear missiles were beyond imagination. Even Massachusetts Institute of Technology's president in 1950 said, “Intercontinental ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads are impossible.”
I don't see why they would be. During the Second World War, the Germans had pioneered long distanced rocketry, bombing London with their V1 & V2 rockets. The Americans, Soviets, British and French all managed to retrieve parts, scientists and intelligence from those projects.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima had also been nuked, and the Germans, Soviets, British and French had all been working on their own nuclear bombs. The Soviet nuclear programme was mostly successful because of spying on the USA's, but they had their own independent researching going on before then. The Soviet Union fell down in many regards, but they always put a high premium on scientists especially in areas like the military and agriculture (even when they didn't have the means and resources to follow through).

US-Soviet relations deteriorated substantially practically as soon as the Red Army took Berlin and Germany was occupied. They had been hostile to the USA in the 30s so again no great shock there.

Much as I respect Albert Smith's statement here, there are some parts which one could extrapolate from the previous five years.

tuktuk21
captain of 10

Post by tuktuk21 »

I looked it up after the election both of Bidens parents are immigrants from Greece.

tuktuk21
captain of 10

Post by tuktuk21 »

Also Obama was half English

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tuktuk21 wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 7:04 am Also Obama was half English
Ironically, his only actual African American ancestry is on his mother's side and is fractional. He has very little in common with the majority of black Americans, coming from a privileged family, raised by whites and having recent African ancestry (but from East Africa, not the west.)

Obama's English ancestors left their homeland long ago. He also has Scottish and Irish ancestry on that side of the family, probably other stuff.

He does look far more like his mother than his father...

It is curious how many current world leaders and "influencers" have murky family origins, either untraceable, uncertain or just unusual. Some of the other ones like this are Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab and so on. Obama, Gates and Musk all like to claim that they came from nowhere and were self-made, but a little genealogy shows this was never the case, and had ancestors that moved around so much that it is hard to pin down their backgrounds.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

tuktuk21 wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 6:54 am I looked it up after the election both of Bidens parents are immigrants from Greece.
Not so:
"Joe Biden, the 46th and current president of the United States, has family members who are prominent in law, education, activism and politics. Biden's immediate family became the first family of the United States on his inauguration on January 20, 2021. The Biden family is of Irish, English, and French descent.[1][2]

Of Joe Biden's sixteen great-great grandparents, ten were born in Ireland. He is descended from the Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth.[3] One of Biden's great-great-great grandfathers was born in Sussex, England, and emigrated to Maryland in the United States in or before 1822.[4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Joe_Biden

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I'm convinced the GAS prophecy is legitimate, but also expect it will be fulfilled in an unexpected way. Unexpected to most, anyways.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Biden claims to be "Irish" (as does half of the USA, or it feels like it!), but I don't think he looks Irish. If I had to place him, I would think he was a continental European... northern European, but more like France, Germany, Belgium, or a Pole etc. Vaguely north Italian (note the north). He had dark hair when he was younger, but doesn't have an olive complexion.

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

francisco.colaco wrote: September 4th, 2021, 12:13 pm
tuktuk21 wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 6:54 am I looked it up after the election both of Bidens parents are immigrants from Greece.
Not so:
"Joe Biden, the 46th and current president of the United States, has family members who are prominent in law, education, activism and politics. Biden's immediate family became the first family of the United States on his inauguration on January 20, 2021. The Biden family is of Irish, English, and French descent.[1][2]

Of Joe Biden's sixteen great-great grandparents, ten were born in Ireland. He is descended from the Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth.[3] One of Biden's great-great-great grandfathers was born in Sussex, England, and emigrated to Maryland in the United States in or before 1822.[4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Joe_Biden
You are correct sir, and I am totally embarrassed! While reading the article again in order to gleam any pertinent information about Joe Biden's ancestry, I came across the following statement at the bottom of the article:
"And if the above lines sound too good to be true, it is because this story is one of our two April Fool’s jokes. Happy April 1st!"

When I first saw the article, I reached out to David Horne's son who I friends with during our Freshman year at BYU via email, but he hasn't responded yet.

Also, on a sadder note, I found out that David Horne passed away in 2019:
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/de ... id=2022012

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Niemand, no problem. I just wanted to make the record straight. You can have an illegitimate dodo posing as an elected president, but he is even less Greek blooded than I am.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

francisco.colaco wrote: September 5th, 2021, 1:32 am Niemand, no problem. I just wanted to make the record straight. You can have an illegitimate dodo posing as an elected president, but he is even less Greek blooded than I am.
It is amazing how many of these people do have odd things up with their ancestry. I wouldn't be surprised if Biden has one or two secrets there, but in fact his background is pretty non-descript, like the man himself. There are big questions about the ancestry of Gates and Musk for example, and Klaus Schwab, Boris Johnson (part-Turkish).

Biden is clearly a frontman, but the question is for whom? There are several potential choices. Likewise, Dubya was a front for Cheney and Rumsfeld, and other interests. Having an unpopular figure at the top means they can draw fire from those really in charge.

I don't know much about Trump's paternal German line, but his mother's side is fairly easy to check out. They are from the Scottish islands (Lewis), and he still has relatives there. It's part of the world where there is still some community left. I know people from round that way.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

George W. Bush was not a frontman for Rumsfeld and Cheney, although the latter two were put in their position by those who are really in charge to watch for W and make sure he stayed in line.

Those who rule the one who rules over the rest of us do not need to appear. Just a hint: *all* portuguese left and extreme left eudo-deputees were considered by a publicated document of the George Soros foundation as loyal. Even the communists.

That says a lot about a little.

coaldust
captain of 10

Post by coaldust »

Niemand wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 5:33 am
coaldust wrote: August 21st, 2020, 3:56 pm

The Buttigeigs are of Maltese origin, not Sicilian. Different country, and not Italy.

However, the Maltese will have a substantial amount of Greek ancestry, along with Arab, Italian, Turk and Egyptian, even French and British.
Apparently I got the wrong island but the conclusions are the same. Buttigieg is from Southern Europe.

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

Are we looking at a smoking gun with us possibly going to war with Russia in the next few weeks? Could this be the catalyst that causes then to demand Alaska from us, thus setting the rest of GAS prophesy in motion? Whatever it is that causes Russia to demand Alaska from us could also get President Biden kicked out of office, thus continuing to fulfill the next step in a popular interpretation of Ezra's Eagle Prophesy. If this were to be so, I dread the near future, but concede that this action wraps up both prophesies nicely. Convenient. And I mean "Convenient" the way Han Solo says "Convenient" in The Return of the Jedi when they are about to be thrown into the Sarlac pit and Luke says "I was born here you know" to which Han responds "You're gonna die here you know. Convenient. "

I'm also becoming more concerned about the recent exponential spread of the Omicron variant of the Coronavirus, and the flippant response that we as a people are providing towards protecting ourselves from it. A good friend of mine said a while ago "I'm done with Coronavirus!" meaning he's tired of hearing about it and tired of fighting it, so he's throwing caution to the wind. I feel that this is becoming the general consensus in at least the part of the United States in which I live. Everybody thinks the vaccine will save them so they are no longer wearing masks or s social distancing. And only around 40% of the population where I live are currently vaccinated. The hospital system is already overwhelmed and we've been told that it could be a couple of weeks before the outbreak crests in our area. All I have to say is that I'm praying that I and those I love won't need to go to the emergency room for the next month or so, because those services are going to be nonexistent. Sorry for off topic discussion, but I feel these events somehow tie into each other, into the fulfilling of the GAS prophesy.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

The domestic nuclear attacks are a repeated theme in these visions and match Isaiah's prophecies. The Greek or other extract of.the latter president does appear to be the VP Harris future president.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Foreshadow wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 9:36 pm Are we looking at a smoking gun with us possibly going to war with Russia in the next few weeks? Could this be the catalyst that causes then to demand Alaska from us, thus setting the rest of GAS prophesy in motion? Whatever it is that causes Russia to demand Alaska from us could also get President Biden kicked out of office, thus continuing to fulfill the next step in a popular interpretation of Ezra's Eagle Prophesy. If this were to be so, I dread the near future, but concede that this action wraps up both prophesies nicely. Convenient. And I mean "Convenient" the way Han Solo says "Convenient" in The Return of the Jedi when they are about to be thrown into the Sarlac pit and Luke says "I was born here you know" to which Han responds "You're gonna die here you know. Convenient. "

I'm also becoming more concerned about the recent exponential spread of the Omicron variant of the Coronavirus, and the flippant response that we as a people are providing towards protecting ourselves from it. A good friend of mine said a while ago "I'm done with Coronavirus!" meaning he's tired of hearing about it and tired of fighting it, so he's throwing caution to the wind. I feel that this is becoming the general consensus in at least the part of the United States in which I live. Everybody thinks the vaccine will save them so they are no longer wearing masks or s social distancing. And only around 40% of the population where I live are currently vaccinated. The hospital system is already overwhelmed and we've been told that it could be a couple of weeks before the outbreak crests in our area. All I have to say is that I'm praying that I and those I love won't need to go to the emergency room for the next month or so, because those services are going to be nonexistent. Sorry for off topic discussion, but I feel these events somehow tie into each other, into the fulfilling of the GAS prophesy.
Don’t worry yourself so much. Most of what you believe about corona virus is a lie. Rotten politicians and bureaucrats are using it to try to control you. I never wear a mask and won’t take the damnable clot shots which are neither safe nor effective. Pretty sure I had the virus. It is easily treated if you don’t do it the way that fraud faucci wants it treated. Stop freaking out about it. You are playing into the hands of the scum who want to destroy our constitutional republic.

Glad to hear 60% of the people around you have enough intelligence to see the clot shots are not good for them.
Last edited by M249Gunner on February 5th, 2022, 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Besides, only fools think the masks actually keep them from catching viruses. Especially after constantly touching their mask with the same hands that have also touched doorknobs and numerous other dirty objects. I have been in the bathroom at Walmart and seen too many nasty people walk out after taking a dump without washing their hands, spreading E. coli, hepatitis, etc., onto doorknobs and everything else they touch. Then the silly masked people who are wearing their soggy mask from breathing through it all day and creating the kind of warm, wet environment that germs thrive in, touch those same objects, then finger their masks all day without realizing it. Masks don’t just make you look like a fool, but can make you seriously ill. Besides, stopping viruses with a mask is about as worthwhile as using chain link fence to stop mosquitos. ;)

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Maybe he didn't say the President would be Greek. Maybe he said the President would be WEAK!!!!.

coaldust
captain of 10

Post by coaldust »

"Of Joe Biden's sixteen great-great grandparents, ten were born in Ireland. He is descended from the Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth. One of Biden's great-great-great grandfathers was born in Sussex, England, and emigrated to Maryland in the United States in or before 1822."

Source: Wikipedia, which is reliable for uncontroversial facts.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

coaldust wrote: March 20th, 2022, 9:43 am "Of Joe Biden's sixteen great-great grandparents, ten were born in Ireland. He is descended from the Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth. One of Biden's great-great-great grandfathers was born in Sussex, England, and emigrated to Maryland in the United States in or before 1822."

Source: Wikipedia, which is reliable for uncontroversial facts.
Is this the same Wikipedia that says that Hunter Biden's controversial connections to dodgy Chinese and Ukrainian businesses are a "disproven conspiracy theory", but then goes on to list those very same connections later in the article?

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

Instead of mocking coaldust's information source simply verify Joe Biden's lineage through ancestry.com, which is free for LDS members. There are also other reputable sources that say the same thing. Biden is of Northern European or British descent and not Greek descent which means the war will not start while he is president. I personally think his presidency will be cut short, which is in line with a popular interpretation of Ezra's Eagle prophesy.