The Ultimate George Albert Smith Prophecy Thread

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Ultimate George Albert Smith Prophecy Thread

Post by Niemand »

Foreshadow wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 10:27 pm Instead of mocking coaldust's information source simply verify Joe Biden's lineage through ancestry.com, which is free for LDS members. There are also other reputable sources that say the same thing. Biden is of Northern European or British descent and not Greek descent which means the war will not start while he is president. I personally think his presidency will be cut short, which is in line with a popular interpretation of Ezra's Eagle prophesy.
As I understand it, his ethnic background is mostly Irish and English (mostly back a bit), and plain Yankee ancestry.

The problem is if his Greek ancestry would be down the male line. You can always tell who the mother is, but not who the father is. Unless they're swapped at birth. There is that too.

coaldust
captain of 10

Post by coaldust »

Niemand wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 4:08 am
coaldust wrote: March 20th, 2022, 9:43 am "Of Joe Biden's sixteen great-great grandparents, ten were born in Ireland. He is descended from the Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth. One of Biden's great-great-great grandfathers was born in Sussex, England, and emigrated to Maryland in the United States in or before 1822."

Source: Wikipedia, which is reliable for uncontroversial facts.
Is this the same Wikipedia that says that Hunter Biden's controversial connections to dodgy Chinese and Ukrainian businesses are a "disproven conspiracy theory", but then goes on to list those very same connections later in the article?
The key word here is "controversy". Hunter Biden's dealings are controversial as you stated. Joe Biden's lineage is not controversial. Thus, we can rely on Wikipedia for Joe's lineage as I already stated above.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

coaldust wrote: March 31st, 2022, 11:43 pm
coaldust wrote: March 20th, 2022, 9:43 am "Of Joe Biden's sixteen great-great grandparents, ten were born in Ireland. He is descended from the Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth. One of Biden's great-great-great grandfathers was born in Sussex, England, and emigrated to Maryland in the United States in or before 1822."

Is this the same Wikipedia that says that Hunter Biden's controversial connections to dodgy Chinese and Ukrainian businesses are a "disproven conspiracy theory", but then goes on to list those very same connections later in the article?
The key word here is "controversy". Hunter Biden's dealings are controversial as you stated. Joe Biden's lineage is not controversial. Thus, we can rely on Wikipedia for Joe's lineage as I already stated above.
There is a saying that "a wise man knows his father."

Official genealogies are not always the same as biological ones. I have relatives on my mother's side who are not descended from the man they think they are, for example, but I'm not going to be the one to step in and tell them that.

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

I fear this latest mass killing of innocent school children by a pathetic wacko will be the final nail in the second amendment, and that our right to bear arms will no longer be a right. Instead of taking firearms away from law abiding citizens, we need to be vigilant, like the Israelis, who arm their schoolchildrens' teachers, and take other necessary security precautions that we don't. Funny how the vast majority of mass shootings occur in "no gun" zones, such as churches, schools, arenas, etc...

It also appears more entangling alliances will be made as a result of the Ukraine invasion by Russia.

I'm a betting man, and I bet one result of this conflict will be us appeasing Russia by agreeing to withdraw our missles from Europe.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I think that President Smith saw the president who would be the harbinger of evil times and thought he must be Greek, because he wasn't familiar with African Americans of Barack Obama's lineage. I think that Brother Horne probably heard President Smith's explanation of his vision and stuck the American president Pres. Smith mentioned together with the attack after the election on a holiday in his mind. I think Pres. Smith definitely saw a vision, but I'm not sure it was recorded correctly.

Could the fulfillment of that vision happen this year? Yes, but I think only if the economy falls apart completely in the next few weeks. Remember that before the attack Pres. Smith said there would be a horrible economic depression because of hyperinflation and then apparently order would be returned enough for an election and then would come the attack. I don't know if there's enough time for all that to happen if what was recorded of Pres. Smith's vision is true.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Foreshadow wrote: March 15th, 2022, 10:50 pm And thus it begins:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/russia-alask ... -sanctions
He also thinks Antarctica is Russian. To be fair, Russia has had a more solid presence there than it has in California.

coaldust
captain of 10

Post by coaldust »

I have concluded that Russia invading Ukraine is not the war President Smith saw. There are multiple unfulfilled conditions:
  • US citizens' weapons not taken by government
  • US president already inaugurated
  • US president is from Northern Europe
  • Missiles not withdrawn from Europe
  • Didn't start on a national holiday
  • Prepositioned armor seems to be missing (maybe?)
  • Return of Alaska mentioned by Russian lawmaker, but not officially demanded
  • Another unpublished and unfulfilled condition that I assure is very real but I will not name it at this time due to the possibility of a self-fulfilling prophecy
  • USA is not yet ripe in iniquity - yeah I know GAS didn't mention this but - hey - I will - and yes, the wickedness can get worse
Also this prophecy does not exist in a vacuum. Other prophecy needs to be considered, including 2nd Esdras 11-12 (Ezra's Eagle), Revelation 12-13, and Daniel 7. I'm not going to dive deep into this here but we can discuss in later posts.

This is not the war. We can all relax now, except that we are living in the tribulation of the end times. But the big war comes later, unless all these things happen before July 4th, which seems rather unlikely. I suppose there are later national holidays.

Don't panic. Faith is the opposite of fear.

Are you with me on this Foreshadow?

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

davedan wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 3:34 am Greek President?

Joe Bidenopoulos
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/17/j ... enopoulos/

Jamie Dimon (James Papademetriou)
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/04/jamie-d ... st-it.html
Bill Clinton pretended to be Irish. Proves nothing by itself.

One thing's for sure. Biden doesn't look stereotypically Greek.

coaldust
captain of 10

Post by coaldust »

Y'all are too deep into the Greek thing. The Greek part is wrong. Focus on Northern Europe vs Southern Europe.

BTW, Obama's mother: Northern Europe

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

coaldust wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 11:21 pm I have concluded that Russia invading Ukraine is not the war President Smith saw. There are multiple unfulfilled conditions:
  • US citizens' weapons not taken by government
  • US president already inaugurated
  • US president is from Northern Europe
  • Missiles not withdrawn from Europe
  • Didn't start on a national holiday
  • Prepositioned armor seems to be missing (maybe?)
  • Return of Alaska mentioned by Russian lawmaker, but not officially demanded
  • Another unpublished and unfulfilled condition that I assure is very real but I will not name it at this time due to the possibility of a self-fulfilling prophecy
  • USA is not yet ripe in iniquity - yeah I know GAS didn't mention this but - hey - I will - and yes, the wickedness can get worse
Also this prophecy does not exist in a vacuum. Other prophecy needs to be considered, including 2nd Esdras 11-12 (Ezra's Eagle), Revelation 12-13, and Daniel 7. I'm not going to dive deep into this here but we can discuss in later posts.

This is not the war. We can all relax now, except that we are living in the tribulation of the end times. But the big war comes later, unless all these things happen before July 4th, which seems rather unlikely. I suppose there are later national holidays.

Don't panic. Faith is the opposite of fear.

Are you with me on this Foreshadow?
You make some solid points, coaldust.

I think this conflict will lead up to Russia demanding we give Alaska back to them, cause us to have more entangling alliances, and also cause us to remove our missles from Europe to appease Russia.

Have you watched the different news channels lately concerning all the "mass shootings"? They are classifying even a couple of gun related homicides as mass shootings now. The powers that be are hitting hard at taking our guns away.

I believe the whole "defund the police" campaign is a disguise to federalize local police forces. That way crazy federal laws will be enforced (like gun bans) even in areas that are heavily conservative, because no local police will be there to stop it or not enforce these unconstitutional laws. Martial Law can be imposed with no blowback, and police from other states will be posted in our communities. They will have no local ties so they won't empathize with local populations.

Also, before the real wrath of God starts manifesting itself, missionary prostilizing will be outlawed (see the quote from Brigham Young in https://juvenileinstructor.org/called-h ... tradition/). The author of the article surmised the COVID would cause missionaries to all be called home, and at the time I thought that was a very plausible tenant, but I think the church will start becoming persecuted and warred against by the LGBTQ+ community because we will be one of a very few churches, if not the only church, to abide by our morals, not allowing LGBTQ+ to marry in our temples. Our church is an enemy to them, and they will stop at nothing to see our church be destroyed. I believe they will also cause the dissolution of the family, which will also bring forth the wrath of God, as prophesied in "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" where our Apostles prophesied "Further, we warn that the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets.".

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-07- ... tates.html#.

RED ALERT: Russia and China planning simultaneous attack to ELIMINATE the United States and occupy North America
Tuesday, June 07, 2022 by: Mike Adams
Tags: Arctic, China, interview, invasion, Russia, USA, world war

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
New
https://citizens.news/627305.html
Copy URL
VIEWS
Image: RED ALERT: Russia and China planning simultaneous attack to ELIMINATE the United States and occupy North America
(Natural News) Academic researcher and author JR Nyquist has conducted a bombshell interview with “Mr. Wang” from LUDE Media — the same group that acquired a secret audio recording from high-level CCP / PLA military leaders in Southern China — that reveals China and Russia are teaming up to eliminate the United States and occupy North America.

Today’s podcast (below) discusses the details of this plan. The transcript of the full interview between Nyquist and LUDE Media (Mr. Wang is the direct interviewee) is available at the JRnyquist.blog website.

The summary of that interview is stated here, from the website: (emphasis ours)

According to Mr. Wang, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is financing Russia’s war in Ukraine. However, he says, Russia’s best forces are not being used in Ukraine. They have been deployed in the Far East, prepared for action against America.

According to Lude media sources, China will try to use nuclear blackmail and unrestricted warfare to collapse the United States while forcing Taiwan, Japan and South Korea under Chinese control. Failing this, China and Russia will launch a full-scale war against the United States. The Russian and Chinese fleets will be united – not in the same ocean – but by attacking the same continent, North America. The Russians will attack through the Arctic, the Chinese through the Pacific.

According to Mr. Wang, the lockdowns in China have been used to hide the deployment of mobile ICBMs and other weapons. Streets have been cleared and highways closed for this purpose. To avoid satellite detection, missile convoys have been disguised as medical or COVID convoys. Lude Media has reported that Russia and China have an agreement to invade and occupy North America, dividing the territory between them.
This sounds like the George Albert Smith Prophecy. Not sure if Mike Adams is a reliable source.

coaldust
captain of 10

Post by coaldust »

Happy Independence Day USA!

In Ezra's eagle the body of the eagle tells the feathers to stand up one by one. Thus the body is the people of the United States. Later, after the eagle's heads (unelected presidents) are gone, the body is burned. I believe this may correspond to GAS vision.

If I am right about this, the GAS vision will not be fulfilled until after the coming takeover (perhaps constitutional by line of succession -- but probably with intrigue) of the US presidency by unelected men, and after the unelected presidents are gone.

ImprovementEra
Hi, I'm new.

Post by ImprovementEra »

Great thread, and it is hard to sort out, but here are a few points I want to make.
First, the president GAS is talking about will be Kamala after she pushes Biden out, probably in Nov 2024, definitely before the end of 2024, followed by the Russian attack on major cities and missile silos.
She is of non-standard heritage for a US president.
She will also be the first eagle head per 2 Esdras 11-12.
She will be the stout horn that pushes out 3 horns in Revelations, because she pushes out Biden & she prevents the inauguration of a new president and vice president in Jan 2025.
Also, this whole sequence is presented in a different way in Helaman 4-9, where we see Cezoram put in power by the people who choose evil over good, then he is assassinated and replaced by his son.
The son is the assassinated & replaced by Seezoram who is also assassinated (followed by no mention of chief judges for 20 years). This is what 2nd Esdras 11-12 says, 3 eagle heads, all killed in office.
Take a look at the YouTube channel called Wave The Raven. He has several videos about the eagle head prophecy & one that matches it up with the GAS prophecy.
We have 2 years to prepare. Get started.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

coaldust wrote: March 31st, 2022, 11:43 pm

wikipedia lies sometimes . . it has been proved to have as much as 40 pages on one person that is not true and is being used to uphold incorrect accounts of men like bezos, zuckerberg, even desantis, etc.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

coaldust wrote: July 4th, 2022, 9:02 am Happy Independence Day USA!

In Ezra's eagle the body of the eagle tells the feathers to stand up one by one. Thus the body is the people of the United States. Later, after the eagle's heads (unelected presidents) are gone, the body is burned. I believe this may correspond to GAS vision.

If I am right about this, the GAS vision will not be fulfilled until after the coming takeover (perhaps constitutional by line of succession -- but probably with intrigue) of the US presidency by unelected men, and after the unelected presidents are gone.
haven't we already had a line of unelected . . .woops . . nevermind

have to wait for MSM to tell us that

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ImprovementEra wrote: August 28th, 2022, 3:04 pm Great thread, and it is hard to sort out, but here are a few points I want to make.
First, the president GAS is talking about will be Kamala after she pushes Biden out, probably in Nov 2024, definitely before the end of 2024, followed by the Russian attack on major cities and missile silos.
She will be the stout horn that pushes out 3 horns in Revelations, because she pushes out Biden & she prevents the inauguration of a new president and vice president in Jan 2025.
Also, this whole sequence is presented in a different way in Helaman 4-9, where we see Cezoram put in power by the people who choose evil over good, then he is assassinated and replaced by his son.
The son is the assassinated & replaced by Seezoram who is also assassinated (followed by no mention of chief judges for 20 years). This is what 2nd Esdras 11-12 says, 3 eagle heads, all killed in office.
Take a look at the YouTube channel called Wave The Raven. He has several videos about the eagle head prophecy & one that matches it up with the GAS prophecy.
The ASHH may end as soon as 2025.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

ImprovementEra wrote: August 28th, 2022, 3:04 pm Great thread, and it is hard to sort out, but here are a few points I want to make.
you have some good ideas and possibilities of the interpretation of all this,
but many, including myself, over the years have also, and have been wrong.

zionssuburb
captain of 100

Post by zionssuburb »

Kamala Harris is a bumbling nothing, in know way could she be considered any kind of personality that could pull this off.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

coaldust wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 8:05 am Y'all are too deep into the Greek thing. The Greek part is wrong. Focus on Northern Europe vs Southern Europe.

BTW, Obama's mother: Northern Europe
I reject your reality and replace it with my own! (joke).

i'm going with the idea that greek meant "other than usual". Like the "it's all greek to me". I prefer this theory because I want to . hahaha.

as far as the war goes, this thing keeps dragging on like molasses on a ski slope. When the snow melts, then we'll have something to deal with but predicting the weather is just ...a ...bit...difficult.

Foreshadow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Foreshadow »

Just saw the following Newsweek article this morning. The article (Russia Makes Nuclear Ultimatum to the U.S.
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-belarus ... uk-1816267) talks about what the US and NATO must do in order for Russia to remove its nuclear deterrents from Belarus:

'He said that the "hypothetical withdrawal" of Russian tactical nuclear weapons from Belarus would "only be possible if the United States and NATO abandon their destructive course of purposefully undermining the security of Russia and Belarus."

"This implies the complete withdrawal of all U.S. nuclear weapons to US territory and the elimination of the corresponding infrastructure in Europe," added Polischuk, director of the foreign ministry's department of CIS (ex-Soviet) countries.'

If the US and NATO complies, this action will be on spot with the GAS vision.

On another note, I think it's fairly obvious to even a casual observer that President Biden is not in control of his own faculties and is being carefully coached by those weilding political power over him. The real threat isn't from President Biden, is from whomever is pulling his strings.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Russian and Chinese warships seen patroling together off the coast of Alaska.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Sam_I_Am wrote: August 9th, 2013, 9:33 amOne tactic, especially in Europe, was to transport tanks in thousands of big trucks like semi trailers on the super highways to have them located where they wanted them when the war was to begin. During that explanation I asked, “What about the Atomic Cannon?” to which he answered, “I didn't see anything like that.” Then he said, “The aftermath was dreadful. Think of the worst, most difficult times of the depression.” He turned to us children and said, “You won't remember the depression,” which was true. I didn't know there was a depression as I was growing up; the sun came up every morning, flowers bloomed, we went to school, and there was church every Sunday. But he repeated to our parents, “Think of the worst condition of the depression. Can you think of something?” to which our father answered, “Oh yes!” Then President Smith continued, “You know how Sunday School picnics are complete with salad, chicken, root beer, and dessert, and everyone has a wonderful time. That worst time of the depression will seem like a Sunday School picnic when compared with how conditions will be after that great war.” When he finished speaking, he turned around and went to the front door. As he left I thought to myself, “What he said is really important. I've got to remember it!”

. . .

NOTES: It should be noted that Bro Horne has since indicated that he may have gotten the word "greek" wrong, but that the impression was, that the President's ancestry was not your typical White European.
In light of the insanity of the last 3-4 years, and the promise of more, what do y'all think of this part of GAS's prophecy?

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Is Desantis part Greek? I know that Greek and Italian blood lines have quite a bit of divergence.

I think he's a long shot at this point, but he might be the closest current candidate to being Greek.