Hollow Earth Theory

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Do you believe in Hollow Earth

Yes
35%
No
35%
Unsure
31%

Total votes: 72
rickytheory
captain of 10

Re: Hollow Earth Theory

Post by rickytheory »

I voted yes. Mainly because that is the only logical conclusion I can come to, with the information given to me in the scriptures.

I can't accept the scientific approach, because of the fact that the history of science has been the history of proving previous science wrong. It makes more sense to assume that science is flawed in it's present state than to assume as did every other generation that ours is the correct version only to be proven wrong in the future.

That being said, logical conclusions from the scriptures hold infinitely more weight in my mind than do scientific evidences.

I think there is key in the scriptures that completes the puzzle. In D&C 133 just 2 versus before the ones that people usually quote concerning the return of the lost tribes.

"23 He shall command the great deep, and it shall be driven back into the north countries, and the islands shall become one land;

24 And the land of Jerusalem and the land of Zion shall be turned back into their own place, and the earth shall be like as it was in the days before it was divided."

So were talking about the entire ocean flowing somewhere in the north countries, and as a result we have pangea again. This scripture is as literal as the story of Noah and the flood. Before the flood the earth was one land mass. A lot of water flooded the earth for fourty days, and then the continents divided. Where did all of that water come from? I submit that the water will return to the same place that it came from (the north countries).

Also many people have the wrong idea about pangea or pre-flood earth conditions. It is illogical that there would be a large land mass on one half of the earth and the other a large body of water. If you take the continents and put them together like a puzzle they actually fit quite well connecting on all sides creating a sphere. One land mass and no ocean. That reminds me of John's vision of the future state of the world when he said, Revelation 21:1

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Under those conditions there is only one conclusion that makes sense in my mind and that is the hollow earth theory.

Having said that, here's what Orsan Pratt had to say about it in Journal of Discourses, Vol. 18.

Having spoken concerning the gathering of the ten tribes, I will refer again to their Prophets. "Their prophets shall hear his voice." Do not think that we are the only people who will have Prophets. God is determined to raise up Prophets among that people, but he will not bestow upon them all the fulness of the blessings of the Priesthood. The fulness will be reserved to be given to them after they come to Zion. But Prophets will be among them while in the north, and a portion of the Priesthood will be there; and John the Revelator will be there, teaching, instructing and preparing them for the great work; for to him were given the keys for the gathering of Israel, at the time when he ate that little book while on the Isle of Patmos. At that time, John was a very old man; but the Lord told him that he must yet prophesy before many kingdoms, and nations, and peoples, and tongues, and he has got that mission to perform, and in the last days the spirit and power of Elias will attend his administrations among these ten tribes, and he will assist in preparing them to return to this land. Whether missionaries will be sent from Zion to hunt up these dispersed tribes in the north I do not know; but one thing I do know, from that which is reported by those who have tried to find a passage to the pole, that there is a warmer country off there, and that birds of passage go north to find a warmer climate. That I know from the writings of intelligent men who have been on voyages of discovery. And I know, furthermore, that they have crossed by means of dogs and sledges a certain portion of this great band of ice and have come to an open sea, which proves that here is a warmer country further north. There is a tract of country around the pole, some seven or eight hundred miles in diameter, that no man among the nations that we are acquainted with, as ever explored. But how much of that land may be fit for habitation I am not prepared to say, for I do not know. I know it would be a very easy matter for the Lord God, by the aid of great mountain ranges encircling them around about, to produce a band of ice which would prevent other nation and people very easily reaching them. I also know that it would be a very easy matter for the Lord God to cause deep and extensive valleys, very deep in comparison with high ranges of the mountains around them, where the temperature would be comparatively mild, the same as in these mountains here. We see all the rigors of an arctic winter on our eastern ranges of mountains, while at the same time here are deep valleys in which there is a comparatively warm climate, which makes me think of that which was spoken by the mouth of Isaiah the Prophet in referring to the latter−day work. He says that "when it shall hail, coming down upon the forests, the city shall be low in a low place," where the climate is warm.
Journal of Discourses 18:26 − p.27, Orson Pratt, April 11, 1875

Right after explaining that the apocryphal book of Esdras was an accurate record Joseph Smith referred to it for some explanation on the topic.

Excerpt from "THE BEAUTY OF THE WRITINGS OF THE PROPHET ESDRAS" by Joseph Smith (Times and Seasons [1 July 1841 (Vol. 2, No. 17), pg 465])

It has ever been a matter of dispute, what the fate of the ten tribes of Israel was, who were carried away captive by Shalmaneser king of Assyria, which is mentioned in the xvii chapter of 2 Kings; but the following gives us some farther particulars concerning them. "… And whereas thou sawest that he gathered another peaceable multitude unto him; those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Shalmaneser the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.-- But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt. That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land. And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow passages of the river. For the Most High then showed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over. For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsarath.-- Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come, the Highest shall stay the springs of the stream again, that they may go though: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace. But those that be left behind of thy people, are they that are found within my borders. now when he destroys the multitude of the nations that are gathered together, he shall defend his people that remain.-- And then he shall show them great wonders."-- 2 Esdras, xiii. 29-50. The above is a description of the coming of Christ, and the manner that the tribes of Israel shall be blessed. It also informs us that the ten tribes shall return, at or before the time the Messiah shall stand upon Mount Zion. It says, that they went into a far country where never man dwelt, which was a year and a half's journey from the land of Assyria. Some suppose that the land here described is America; be we have before proved that the Aborigines of this land are descendants of the tribe of Joseph; and, that this is a promised land to the tribe of Joseph; therefore, the ten tribes are not upon this land. The exact place of their location, we do not pretend to have a knowledge of. The prophets speaking of the return say, that they shall com from the North countries.
Last edited by rickytheory on August 17th, 2012, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rickytheory
captain of 10

Post by rickytheory »

Esdras says that God stilled the flood to enable the tribes passage to the north countries, and that God will do it again to enable their return. That correlates with D&C 133 "and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence".

Jeremiah 16:14-15 "Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north"

The breaking of the ice and parting the flood is very similar to that of Moses, but Jeremiah says that this miracle will supersede that of Moses parting the Red Sea.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

I too believe in the hollow earth theory. There were two different books I read about some journeys to the Middle Earth which seem sincere. One, Etidorhpa, seemed to be such a true book that I can't imagine someone being able to write it as fiction. Also, Admiral Byrd from the United States reported that he went there while searching around the North Pole. He has recorded the visit in a journal.

Scientists say that when earthquakes occur the Earth rings like a bell. That's odd. Joseph Smith said that they were on another planet while Brigham said they're on apart of the land we can't see. Google Earth has the poles whited out and NASA shows how the satellites aren't able to cross over the poles. What about all the different drift wood up there or wooly mammoths or observations made by a number of explorers who state that temperatures become warmer when approaching the poles?

The return of the tribes will be a huge event. A very large amount will come from the North countries. They will be giants.

Science explains very little. We've never been far enough into the Earth to know what's in there.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

NASA also has photos of either Venus or Mars where you can see its aurora borealis spiraling from its pole.

Seriously, read Olaf Jensen's story, Etidorhpa and Admiral Byrd's story.

Matthew 12:40

"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the Earth."

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

If you read the scriptures about how the earth was created, it was created out of water. Only later did the solids gather together and form land. What happens when you spin water in a bucket? It goes to the sides. It would appear that our atmosphere equals the sides of the bucket.

Also, the poster above who pointed out that heavy weight in the center wouldn't keep spinning as long as heavy weight in the outer parts made sense.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

A Random Phrase wrote:If you read the scriptures about how the earth was created, it was created out of water. Only later did the solids gather together and form land. What happens when you spin water in a bucket? It goes to the sides. It would appear that our atmosphere equals the sides of the bucket.

Also, the poster above who pointed out that heavy weight in the center wouldn't keep spinning as long as heavy weight in the outer parts made sense.
According to the account, the reason Joseph took them out into the starlit night was to find Polaris, the North Star.

“Brother Brown, can you show me the Polar Star?”

“Yes, sir,” responded Brother Brown, pointing to the North Star. “There it is.”

“Yes, I know,” said the Prophet, “but which one? There are a lot of stars there.”

“Can you see the points of the Dipper?” asked Brother Brown.

The Prophet answered, “Yes.”

“Well,” he said, pointing up to the largest star, “trace the pointers. That is the North Star.”

“You are correct,” the Prophet answered. (Scriptural and Secular Prophecies Pertaining to The Last Days, pp. 89, 90.)

“Now, do you discern a little twinkler to the right and below the Pole Star, which we would judge to be about the distance of 20 feet from here?” asked Joseph.

“Yes, sir,” said Brother Brown.

The prophet then asked, “Sister Brown, do you see that star also?”

“Yes sir,” was her answer. (Ibid., p. 90.)

After re-entering the house, the Prophet said, “Brother Brown, I noticed when I came in that you were reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Will you kindly get it?”

He did so. The Prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse and throughout to the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse, “Now, let me ask you what would cause the everlasting hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets?

“Now,” he said, “scientists will tell you that it is not scientific, that two planets coming together would be disastrous to both. But, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous because the one traveling faster would over take the other. Now, what would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the friction of the two planets coming together?”

And then he asked the question, “Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? So, that would cause the mountain of ice to melt.” (Ibid.,pp. 89, 90.)

“And relative to the great highway which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great northern waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back.”

He continued, “Now, as to their coming back from the northern waters, they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from whence it was taken.

“Relative to the waters rolling back to the north, if you take a vessel of water and swing it rapidly around your head, you won’t spill any. But if you stop the motion gradually, it will begin to pour out.

“Now,” he said, “Brother Brown, at the present time this earth is rotating very rapidly. When this planet returns it will make the Earth that much heavier, and it will then revolve slower. That will account for the waters receding from the Earth for a great while, but it has now turned and is proceeding rapidly eastward.” (Ibid., p. 91.)

Here's another story:

Brother Brown, will you give us some light and explanation of the 5th verse on page 396 of the Hymn Book which speaks of the Ten Tribes of Israel, or the part of this earth which formed another planet, according to the hymn of (written by) Eliza R. Snow.

“Yes, sir. I think I can answer your question. Sister Eliza R. Snow, in visiting my grandparents was asked by my grandmother, ‘Eliza, where did you get your ideas about the Ten Lost Tribes being taken away as you explain it in your wonderful hymn?’
“She answered as follows, ‘Why, my husband (Joseph Smith) told me about it.’” (Ibid., p. 88.)

Thurs., Mar. 10 (1881) … at night paid Sister Eliza R. Snow a short visit and had some conversation with her on the dividing of the earth. She told me that she heard the prophet say that when the ten tribes were taken away the Lord cut the Earth in two, Joseph Striking his left hand in the center with the edge of his right to illustrate the idea and that they (the 10 tribes) were on an orb or planet by themselves and when they return with the portion of this earth that was taken away with them, the coming together of these two bodies or orbs would cause a shock and make the ‘Earth reel to and fro like a drunken man.’ She also stated that he said the Earth was now ninety times smaller now than when first created or organized. (Journal of Charles Walker, p. 38.)

The winter following (1840), I attended a public meeting held in Vincent Knight’s house at which the Prophet Joseph Smith gave the following instruction: ‘When this world was first made it was a tremendous big thing. The Lord concluded it was too big. We read in the Scriptures that in the days of Peleg the earth was divided, so the Lord divided the earth. When the ten tribes of the children of Israel went into the north country he divided it again, so the earth has been divided and subdivided. We also read in the Scriptures that the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunken man. What shall cause this earth to reel to and fro like a drunken man? We read that the stars shall fall to the earth like a fig falling from a fig tree.

When these stars return to the place where they were taken from, it will cause the earth to reel to and fro. Not that the planets will come squarely against each other, in such case both planets would be broken to pieces. But in there rolling motion they will come together where they were taken from which will cause the earth to reel to and fro. (Journal of Samuel Holister Rogers, p. 8.)

All taken from this awesome website.

http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008 ... ction.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Whew! OK; I get it. For a second there I thought this was for real and not a joke.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

AGStacker, thank you for those quotes/stories. I had read the first one before, but not the other one. Pretty awesome. It will pretty interesting when all has been restored that was taken away.

Bambi
captain of 100

Post by Bambi »

AGStacker wrote:
A Random Phrase wrote:If you read the scriptures about how the earth was created, it was created out of water. Only later did the solids gather together and form land. What happens when you spin water in a bucket? It goes to the sides. It would appear that our atmosphere equals the sides of the bucket.

According to the account, the reason Joseph took them out into the starlit night was to find Polaris, the North Star.

“Brother Brown, can you show me the Polar Star?”

“Yes, sir,” responded Brother Brown, pointing to the North Star. “There it is.”

“Yes, I know,” said the Prophet, “but which one? There are a lot of stars there.”

“Can you see the points of the Dipper?” asked Brother Brown.

The Prophet answered, “Yes.”

“Well,” he said, pointing up to the largest star, “trace the pointers. That is the North Star.”

“You are correct,” the Prophet answered. (Scriptural and Secular Prophecies Pertaining to The Last Days, pp. 89, 90.)

“Now, do you discern a little twinkler to the right and below the Pole Star, which we would judge to be about the distance of 20 feet from here?” asked Joseph.

“Yes, sir,” said Brother Brown.

The prophet then asked, “Sister Brown, do you see that star also?”

“Yes sir,” was her answer. (Ibid., p. 90.)

After re-entering the house, the Prophet said, “Brother Brown, I noticed when I came in that you were reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Will you kindly get it?”

He did so. The Prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse and throughout to the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse, “Now, let me ask you what would cause the everlasting hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of the two planets?

“Now,” he said, “scientists will tell you that it is not scientific, that two planets coming together would be disastrous to both. But, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous because the one traveling faster would over take the other. Now, what would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the friction of the two planets coming together?”

And then he asked the question, “Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? So, that would cause the mountain of ice to melt.” (Ibid.,pp. 89, 90.)

“And relative to the great highway which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great northern waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back.”

He continued, “Now, as to their coming back from the northern waters, they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from whence it was taken.

“Relative to the waters rolling back to the north, if you take a vessel of water and swing it rapidly around your head, you won’t spill any. But if you stop the motion gradually, it will begin to pour out.

“Now,” he said, “Brother Brown, at the present time this earth is rotating very rapidly. When this planet returns it will make the Earth that much heavier, and it will then revolve slower. That will account for the waters receding from the Earth for a great while, but it has now turned and is proceeding rapidly eastward.” (Ibid., p. 91.)

Here's another story:

Brother Brown, will you give us some light and explanation of the 5th verse on page 396 of the Hymn Book which speaks of the Ten Tribes of Israel, or the part of this earth which formed another planet, according to the hymn of (written by) Eliza R. Snow.

“Yes, sir. I think I can answer your question. Sister Eliza R. Snow, in visiting my grandparents was asked by my grandmother, ‘Eliza, where did you get your ideas about the Ten Lost Tribes being taken away as you explain it in your wonderful hymn?’
“She answered as follows, ‘Why, my husband (Joseph Smith) told me about it.’” (Ibid., p. 88.)

Thurs., Mar. 10 (1881) … at night paid Sister Eliza R. Snow a short visit and had some conversation with her on the dividing of the earth. She told me that she heard the prophet say that when the ten tribes were taken away the Lord cut the Earth in two, Joseph Striking his left hand in the center with the edge of his right to illustrate the idea and that they (the 10 tribes) were on an orb or planet by themselves and when they return with the portion of this earth that was taken away with them, the coming together of these two bodies or orbs would cause a shock and make the ‘Earth reel to and fro like a drunken man.’ She also stated that he said the Earth was now ninety times smaller now than when first created or organized. (Journal of Charles Walker, p. 38.)

The winter following (1840), I attended a public meeting held in Vincent Knight’s house at which the Prophet Joseph Smith gave the following instruction: ‘When this world was first made it was a tremendous big thing. The Lord concluded it was too big. We read in the Scriptures that in the days of Peleg the earth was divided, so the Lord divided the earth. When the ten tribes of the children of Israel went into the north country he divided it again, so the earth has been divided and subdivided. We also read in the Scriptures that the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunken man. What shall cause this earth to reel to and fro like a drunken man? We read that the stars shall fall to the earth like a fig falling from a fig tree.

When these stars return to the place where they were taken from, it will cause the earth to reel to and fro. Not that the planets will come squarely against each other, in such case both planets would be broken to pieces. But in there rolling motion they will come together where they were taken from which will cause the earth to reel to and fro. (Journal of Samuel Holister Rogers, p. 8.)

All taken from this awesome website.

http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008 ... ction.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=34451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or in short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FxdCgD-qI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3:42 -
I see an orb following earth but faster - closing in. Why would the church show
such a scene? I have yet to receive a rational answer.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

anyone read the book "World Top Secret: Our Earth IS Hollow!"?

I attended a lecture in Highland, Utah (Anyone else here go to that? about a year ago or so) and he had really compelling arguments for our Earth being hollow. I'm currently leaning towards this theory being true but would love to read up more about it. Here's a website he also mentioned:

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

I'm not one to take what scientists say as gospel truth; yet I believe them when they say there would be no gravity inside a hollow earth, assuming somewhat even shell thickness and density. After having it explained to me, it just makes sense.

No gravity = bad conditions for people.
The problem only gets worse if you factor in light source. If there is a light source at the center, and it has any mass... well then, you suddenly DO have gravity and it's towards the light source, not toward the ground. Things would get pulled to it. I assume it would be a burning object? Not good.

I don't know how to accept an inhabited hollow earth. Maybe other forces could be at work making it feasable but they are unknown to me, and I'm totally comfortable laughing off the idea of an inhabited hollow earth.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

braingrunt wrote:I'm not one to take what scientists say as gospel truth; yet I believe them when they say there would be no gravity inside a hollow earth, assuming somewhat even shell thickness and density. After having it explained to me, it just makes sense.

No gravity = bad conditions for people.
The problem only gets worse if you factor in light source. If there is a light source at the center, and it has any mass... well then, you suddenly DO have gravity and it's towards the light source, not toward the ground. Things would get pulled to it. I assume it would be a burning object? Not good.

I don't know how to accept an inhabited hollow earth. Maybe other forces could be at work making it feasable but they are unknown to me, and I'm totally comfortable laughing off the idea of an inhabited hollow earth.
These are the same questions I had that were answered by the lecture I heard.

If the light source were not as dense as the surrounding earth mass, then the surrounding earth mass would actually have more gravitational pull. Also, about a burning object - if it were the right distance away, objects would not get pulled into it. For example, our sun and the 9 planets surrounding it that have not yet gotten pulled into the sun.

DarthVernacular
captain of 100

Post by DarthVernacular »

I kinda do believe in a hollow Earth, but I think it's something unknowable for us at this time. I listened to a cool presentation on it. I don't know if anyone shared this, but here it is: http://www.latterdayconservative.com/?dl_id=72" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

Army Of Truth wrote:Also, about a burning object - if it were the right distance away, objects would not get pulled into it. For example, our sun and the 9 planets surrounding it that have not yet gotten pulled into the sun.
An orbit, such as all the planets are in, is a delicate balance between the Suns pull and centrifugal forces. Distance doesn't cancel the pull. In other words anyone inside would have to orbit the inner sun, to cancel its pull, no matter how weak it is.
The key to remember is that the ground, no matter how dense, has NO pull. This is because the ground above your head completely cancels the pull beneath your feet. While you are closer to the ground beneath your feet and that increases its pull, there is more stuff over your head. A LOT more stuff. It's just enough more to cancel the distance advantage the ground under you has. There's calculus to show this is true for any point inside a hollow sphere, even along the surfaces.
You can discard it if you wish. I can't fully grasp the math, but there's an intuitive grasp that just makes sense to me when the mathematician forced me to visualize the pull, starting as though I was in the exact center of the hollow sphere, and then picturing the changes in influences as you move in any direction.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I think we're caught here. There is no "either/or"; it's completely open to "how", too.

The earth doesn't need to be entirely hollow--just enough for some people to live there. Could their "sun" be tiny? Why not? Do they even need a star? No. Etc.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Fascinating!!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Consider this: there may be an enormous "cave" or "bubble" under a mountain where people (ten tribes?) may dwell, without the whole earth being hollow. Would need an opening to admit sunlight. Temperatures inside would be moderate, around 64 degrees year round; hot springs would warm the temps and provide hot water.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

While science does support a hollow earth, it's not an entirely hollow thing. Very basically, it's more like a layer of empty space. It might be easier to think of an earth within the earth, with space inbetween.

It could even be a large area underground--no need for the entire earth to be hollow and filled with the ten tribes--I find it hard to imagine the ten tribes having THAT many people. There would literally be no space for them up top when they come...

I imagine when they do come, the Rockies will flatten, and there will be much more inhabitable space in Utah!

http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/go ... ience.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://unhypnotize.com/inner-hollow-ear ... ology.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.slideshare.net/rickosmon/phy ... llow-earth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

DrJones wrote:Consider this: there may be an enormous "cave" or "bubble" under a mountain where people (ten tribes?) may dwell, without the whole earth being hollow. Would need an opening to admit sunlight. Temperatures inside would be moderate, around 64 degrees year round; hot springs would warm the temps and provide hot water.
This is a believable theory. And it would fit the prophecies about a group of people coming from "the north countries" with their own prophet/s.

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

Many people, including "reverend" dollar, are confused by that verse, which is another evidence of the problems with translation. The Aramic and Greek languages have words that include part days and nights, but the English language has no such word, so the King James translators just put three days and nights which, of course, is not correct.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It's more interesting than Flat Earth theory.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Unbelievable forgotten/ ignored knowledge showing lots of evidence for a hollow earth:
www.sacred-texts.com/earth/jei
Last edited by JohnnyL on February 2nd, 2023, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

I have believed that the earth is hollow since 1964. In 1994, I borrowed a book on the hollow earth that I had read before and in it was an old black and white photo that was put in it for a bookmark. It was a satellite photo that was taken while the satellite was flying directly over the north pole. It looked like several other photos that are posted on the internet but the center portion was not blacked out. There was ice but as the hole curved inward, there was no ice. The inner sun could be seen clearly. The satellite would have had to be flying in a low orbit to see a complete view of the inner sun because the opening is not very wide. It was probably a suicide orbit for the satellite because orbiting that low, over the opening, the satellite would lose its orbit. The photo was perfectly centered over the hole and view of the inner sun, as if the engineers knew what they wanted to see. The photo had what looked like number and letter code on its face. The numerals were like little dots of light. Other then the code, the dots spelled out "COMSAT" and "1963". Skeptics might say, "Well, COMSAT was for communication satellites, not earth viewing" and "Yeah, but COMSAT wasn't founded until 1964". Nevertheless, I held that photo in my hands and it was one of the high points of my life. I stopped the work on my house, over and over again, to look at it.

I borrowed that book from a friend, then returned it. When he died, I was willing to offer his widow $500 for that photo but she couldn't find it. At the time, a few of us were planning a trip to the HE and the photo probably would've made the difference to a sponsor who was near to supporting our expedition. Although I had my heart set on going, I have decided to focus on what Jesus Christ wants me to do, but if He tells me to go, good.