BYU student gives her reason for voting Obama.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
George Alabaster
captain of 100

Re: BYU student gives her reason for voting Obama.

Post by George Alabaster »

Ms. Eva, I don't believe for one second that James Carville wrote that.

George

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

skmo wrote:Once again, may I request someone attempt to find a Hobbit with a good Gondolin-made short sword? I believe we have a troll who needs to be stabbed in the foot.
December 14!!!! :-B :D \:D/

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

George Alabaster wrote:Ms. Eva, I don't believe for one second that James Carville wrote that.

George
I must agree. I've heard him talk. I don't believe he could say something this coherent.

MsEva
captain of 100

Post by MsEva »

skmo wrote:
George Alabaster wrote:Ms. Eva, I don't believe for one second that James Carville wrote that.

George
I must agree. I've heard him talk. I don't believe he could say something this coherent.

Awww, that is true, I have heard him talk and although the article was hilarious he probably didn't say it... :)) :)) :)) Well, who ever said it was absolutely correct!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Raed tihs as fsat as you can. Smoe may hvae it meozmried.

We beielve in bnieg hnoset, ture, csthae, bleovneent, vuirouts, and in dniog good to all men; iedned, we may say taht we flolow the atndmoiion of Pual—We beeilve all tgnhis, we hpoe all tngihs, we hvae eudnred mnay tinhgs, and hpoe to be albe to edrnue all thgins. If tehre is ahtinyng viuoruts, loelvy, or of good ropert or phowriseraty, we seek aetfr tshee tnhgis.

It's so esay eevn Ombaa culod do it.

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

freedomfighter wrote:Raed tihs as fsat as you can. Smoe may hvae it meozmried.

We beielve in bnieg hnoset, ture, csthae, bleovneent, vuirouts, and in dniog good to all men; iedned, we may say taht we flolow the atndmoiion of Pual—We beeilve all tgnhis, we hpoe all tngihs, we hvae eudnred mnay tinhgs, and hpoe to be albe to edrnue all thgins. If tehre is ahtinyng viuoruts, loelvy, or of good ropert or phowriseraty, we seek aetfr tshee tnhgis.

It's so esay eevn Ombaa culod do it.
Whuts thet suposed ta meen?

mingano
captain of 1,000

Post by mingano »

AGStacker wrote: 1. Oh ye of little faith. God is in control of "climate change". Do you think puny mortals could alter the climate to such a point that we actually create an ice age or "global warming"?!
Yes, actually. With ease. A handful of nuclear blasts could easily start an ice age. Easily. Without any doubt whatsoever.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

mingano wrote:
AGStacker wrote: 1. Oh ye of little faith. God is in control of "climate change". Do you think puny mortals could alter the climate to such a point that we actually create an ice age or "global warming"?!
Yes, actually. With ease. A handful of nuclear blasts could easily start an ice age. Easily. Without any doubt whatsoever.

Heck, France and the USA set off dozens of nukes in the 40s and 50s and no ice age resulted.

mingano
captain of 1,000

Post by mingano »

Fiannan wrote:Heck, France and the USA set off dozens of nukes in the 40s and 50s and no ice age resulted.
Do I really have to hold your hand and walk you through the steps to explain why?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

It wouldn't do any good. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Especially if the horse is smart enough to know that the water is poisoned. Man made global warming is 1% accurate and 99% manipulative.

mingano
captain of 1,000

Post by mingano »

skmo wrote:Man made global warming is 1% accurate and 99% manipulative.
That wasn't the question. If man set out to intentionally invoke anthropogenic warming it is certainly well within our current technology to do so. Heck - we're only a single button push away from wiping almost all life off the planet (cobalt based doomsday device).

triple777
captain of 100

Post by triple777 »

I see a lot of walking zombies on here.

Glad I have my shotgun.

Reporter, "Hold it this just in... they are trying to say something..."

zombie, "ggrrrr ggrrrr Obama .... good.... gggrrr gggrrrr "

Reporter, "Yes, we have confirmed that these Zombies are in fact dead and they are in fact still walking around."