EARTHQUAKES!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Re: EARTHQUAKES!

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 29th, 2021, 4:38 am Massive 8.2 at Perryvillle, Alaska. Occurred at 1:40 AM Central July 29.
Biggest USA quake in over 50 years

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

4Joshua8 wrote: July 29th, 2021, 6:23 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: July 29th, 2021, 4:38 am Massive 8.2 at Perryvillle, Alaska. Occurred at 1:40 AM Central July 29.
1965-02-04 05:01:22 (UTC); how many years has it been?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 29th, 2021, 8:35 pm
More than 56 ——- this is the 57th year since the one in Feb 65!!

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 29th, 2021, 8:38 pm
Hmm 8.2. Exactly or is that rounded up? Has it been downgraded yet to an 8.1. I would not be surprised if it has been. And that it is in the 57th year since it happened last would be the icing on the cake wouldn't it? But anyway I hope it remains an 8.2 and that 57 this time is just a coincidence. Real coincidences do happen! There is such a thing as a coincidence.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 6:50 pm

Hmm 8.2. Exactly or is that rounded up? Has it been downgraded yet to an 8.1. I would not be surprised if it has been. And that it is in the 57th year since it happened last would be the icing on the cake wouldn't it? But anyway I hope it remains an 8.2 and that 57 this time is just a coincidence. Real coincidences do happen! There is such a thing as a coincidence.
Post hoc. You didn't call the spirit for this to happen over 5 days ago. Just in the other thread you made that clear. This must be someone else's earthquake, someone with a stronger claim to DS.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 6:54 pm

Post hoc. You didn't call the spirit for this to happen over 5 days ago. Just in the other thread you made that clear. This must be someone else's earthquake, someone with a stronger claim to DS.
Actually, it may an example of what it means to exercise a particle of faith. To accept things as given, not requiring absolute proof, similar to me March8 photo wasn’t to the exact minute. But I didn’t know that ‘till 18 years later, and then z quake on March 18th matched another amazing timing pattern. As clearly shown here.

Accept correlations, but not blur out timing. :mrgreen: dbnp

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 9:05 pm
elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 6:54 pm

Actually, it may an example of what it means to exercise a particle of faith. To accept things as given, not requiring absolute proof, similar to me March8 photo wasn’t to the exact minute. But I didn’t know that ‘till 18 years later, and then z quake on March 18th matched another amazing timing pattern. As clearly shown here.

Accept correlations, but not blur out timing. :mrgreen: dbnp
Why is one required to accept these interpretations exercising a particle of faith? Where does that come from? (Also Alma 32:21 comes to mind "...which are true...")

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Well, what can I say? I did warn about it. I did not call for it but I did feel the anger of the Spirit. And the Spirit can do what it wants. And the fact that it happened in the 57th year since the last one you can ignore at your own risk. Just know the next time that the Spirit is angered it will be 8.9. Call me what you will but don't attack the Spirit that has been with me all my life and has given me my story.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 1:14 am

Well, what can I say? I did warn about it. I did not call for it but I did feel the anger of the Spirit. And the Spirit can do what it wants. And the fact that it happened in the 57th year since the last one you can ignore at your own risk. Just know the next time that the Spirit is angered it will be 8.9. Call me what you will but don't attack the Spirit that has been with me all my life and has given me my story.
You specifically said you HADN'T invoked it and that you WOULDN'T in the other thread. (In posts several days after this earthquake).

See the bold, italic, underlined quotes below.
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 4:07 pm
elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:35 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:08 pm
elbur wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 1:45 pm
So is your prediction that the next earthquake after this post will be an 8.1?
Only if I were to invoke the Spirit like I did for the first 3 (5.7, 6.5, 7.3). Admittedly the first 2 I asked for the Spirit to "give them a demonstration" after logging off, not for my sake but because of what "they" were saying about the Spirit, that teaches me. The third one I invoked the Spirit specifically ahead of time to bring about a 7.3. It took almost a week and that surprised me but the very next strong earthquake was a 7.3. First reported as a 7.4 but shortly downgraded by the USGS to a 7.3. I am resisting to invoke the next one in the series. I am on record ahead of time for the third one and it did happen. Now examine the data. The first was a 5.7 but that is just my bias, right? The second happened immediately after being severely attacked and mocked about the first one. The third one was exactly .8 greater than the second as the second was exactly .8 greater than the first. But, that is all just my bias, right. So the next one will be 8.1 if I invoke it. But, I am determined not to be provoked further at this time.
Pics or it didn't happen.

More selecton bias: the next "strong one" was 7.3? That suggests the actual next one wasn't 7.3...but you get around that by claiming it wasn't a strong one.

Plus it took a week. So you just waited until a 7.3 came along and claimed it as fulfillment. Got it.

That's assuming you actually asked for it, which we have no confirmation of, right?

Provoke the 8.1 tomorrow if you really have this power. We're all waiting.
Now you are just thrashing around in the wind. It is a known fact on this forum that I invited the Spirit to send a 7.3. Will anyone here back me up? There were none in the 7s before that. Thousands of earthquakes happen every day. If the 7.3 had to happen immediately before another one happened then it is you that is limiting the Spirit to respond in a certain way to your liking. Now for frivolous reasons you want me to have the Spirit send an 8.1 possibly harming thousands or possibly hundreds of thousands. You talk about bias selection. You are demonstrating the highest level of bias selection in asking me to invoke an 8.1 for no other reason than because you believe it not possible. I declared weeks ago that I would not ask the Spirit to send the next one because of people trying to goat me into it.

Here is what people should base their vote on. I demonstrated that I understood everything that you have posted. You on the other hand have demonstrated very little understanding in what I posted. In your argument I am wrong about everything and you are right about everything. I have shown the fallacies in your argument that I'm sure others can see but you seem not to be able to see. I told you how you can win the argument. Just say my story is all coincidence and don't mention standard deviations unless your willing to support that with reasonable calculations. Just say it is your belief that it is all coincidental and be done with it!
These posts were on August 3rd. The earthquake you're referencing was on July 29. So five days later you're still determined NOT to invoke it. No, this earthquake had nothing to do with you, just like all other earthquakes have nothing to do with you.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:21 am

You specifically said you HADN'T invoked it and that you WOULDN'T in the other thread. (In posts several days after this earthquake).

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:08 pm
Only if I were to invoke the Spirit like I did for the first 3 (5.7, 6.5, 7.3). Admittedly the first 2 I asked for the Spirit to "give them a demonstration" after logging off, not for my sake but because of what "they" were saying about the Spirit, that teaches me. The third one I invoked the Spirit specifically ahead of time to bring about a 7.3. It took almost a week and that surprised me but the very next strong earthquake was a 7.3. First reported as a 7.4 but shortly downgraded by the USGS to a 7.3. I am resisting to invoke the next one in the series. I am on record ahead of time for the third one and it did happen. Now examine the data. The first was a 5.7 but that is just my bias, right? The second happened immediately after being severely attacked and mocked about the first one. The third one was exactly .8 greater than the second as the second was exactly .8 greater than the first. But, that is all just my bias, right. So the next one will be 8.1 if I invoke it. But, I am determined not to be provoked further at this time.

More selecton bias: the next "strong one" was 7.3? That suggests the actual next one wasn't 7.3...but you get around that by claiming it wasn't a strong one.

Plus it took a week. So you just waited until a 7.3 came along and claimed it as fulfillment. Got it.

That's assuming you actually asked for it, which we have no confirmation of, right?

Now you are just thrashing around in the wind. It is a known fact on this forum that I invited the Spirit to send a 7.3. Will anyone here back me up? There were none in the 7s before that. Thousands of earthquakes happen every day. If the 7.3 had to happen immediately before another one happened then it is you that is limiting the Spirit to respond in a certain way to your liking. Now for frivolous reasons you want me to have the Spirit send an 8.1 possibly harming thousands or possibly hundreds of thousands. You talk about bias selection. You are demonstrating the highest level of bias selection in asking me to invoke an 8.1 for no other reason than because you believe it not possible. I declared weeks ago that I would not ask the Spirit to send the next one because of people trying to goat me into it.

Here is what people should base their vote on. I demonstrated that I understood everything that you have posted. You on the other hand have demonstrated very little understanding in what I posted. In your argument I am wrong about everything and you are right about everything. I have shown the fallacies in your argument that I'm sure others can see but you seem not to be able to see. I told you how you can win the argument. Just say my story is all coincidence and don't mention standard deviations unless your willing to support that with reasonable calculations. Just say it is your belief that it is all coincidental and be done with it!
These posts were on August 3rd. The earthquake you're referencing was on July 29. So five days later you're still determined NOT to invoke it. No, this earthquake had nothing to do with you, just like all other earthquakes have nothing to do with you.
It is not my fault that you are unaware of my previous post about the next one being an 8.1. And I am done catering to you. I'm done reading your post as well but that does not mean I'll ever let you have the last word either. I do have some advice for you though. Givl upi

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:32 am

It is not my fault that you are unaware of my previous post about the next one being an 8.1. And I am done catering to you. I'm done reading your post as well but that does not mean I'll ever let you have the last word either. I do have some advice for you though. Givl upi
You were unaware of your own posts? Bold strategy, Cotton.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:46 am
elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:38 am

Are you drunk? You sound intoxicated.
Nothing about my posts sounds intoxicated.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 8:55 am
When I used the word intoxicated I was being gentle! ;)

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:02 am
I am free of anything mind altering or similar (drugs, alcohol, etc.), if you must know.

The point that you're ignoring is you can't have it both ways. You can't vaguely warn a long time ago about an 8.1 at an undisclosed date and location, then on 8/3/2021 specifically say "The 8.1 won't come until I invoke it, which I won't" then turn around and claim an 8.1 on 7/29/2021 was fulfillment of your warning. You explicitly said on 8/3 it WASN'T coming yet because you hadn't invoked it. You are contradicting yourself and/or changing the rules to suit you, that is, to support your preferred conclusion.

I brought the receipts in that post you ignored. Sorry if that upsets you. But instead of grapple with all that, you have your fingers in your ears saying "Lalalalala! I can't hear you!"

That's the thing about listening to a devil: you tend to get twisted and tripping over yourself.

Edit: I mean if your story won't withstand even this level of scrutiny, it really doesn't have a chance out in the real world outside this forum.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:12 am
I am free of anything mind altering or similar (drugs, alcohol, etc.), if you must know.

The point that you're ignoring is you can't have it both ways. You can't vaguely warn a long time ago about an 8.1 at an undisclosed date and location, then on 8/3/2021 specifically say "The 8.1 won't come until I invoke it, which I won't" then turn around and claim an 8.1 on 7/29/2021 was fulfillment of your warning. You explicitly said on 8/3 it WASN'T coming yet because you hadn't invoked it. You are contradicting yourself and/or changing the rules to suit you, that is, to support your preferred conclusion.

I brought the receipts in that post you ignored. Sorry if that upsets you. But instead of grapple with all that, you have your fingers in your ears saying "Lalalalala! I can't hear you!"

That's the thing about listening to a devil: you tend to get twisted and tripping over yourself.

Edit: I mean if your story won't withstand even this level of scrutiny, it really doesn't have a chance out in the real world outside this forum.
I can't be right about everything. Apparently the Spirit that is with me is not limited in its actions by what I decide.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:29 am

I can't be right about everything. Apparently the Spirit that is with me is not limited in its actions by what I decide.
Or in other words, you're not the OMAS or the DS or have any special access the heaven. Admission is the first step to healing.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:34 am

Or in other words, you're not the OMAS or the DS or have any special access the heaven. Admission is the first step to healing.
Your post shows so little understanding of scriptures about the DS that I suggest you study the DS scriptures for two years and then get back to me. The DS goes through a process of awakening. I do not know where I am in that process.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:53 am

Your post shows so little understanding of scriptures about the DS that I suggest you study the DS scriptures for two years and then get back to me. The DS goes through a process of awakening. I do not know where I am in that process.
Spoiler alert: you're nowhere in that process because you're not the DS.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 10:35 am
elbur wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:54 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:53 am
Spoiler alert: you're nowhere in that process because you're not the DS.
You speak absolutes of what you don't know. You think you know but you do not know.
I know for myself that you're not the DS or the OMAS or have any special access to heaven. Next question.
You build a tower of lies and you stand tall and proud on that tower and proclaim to everyone, look at me I have exposed the imposter.

Prove to everyone that you are not one of these people.

2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Are you trying to quote the movie Elf?

Matthew 7:
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Your fruit is an unverifiable story of self-aggrandizement, along with a lot of huffing and puffing. Not exactly the good fruit I'd expect from a true prophet.
Do that and I'll prove that I am the DS. I doubt that you will understand the point.
Please please please prove it! I'm so sorry for not believing your story! Please forgive me! I'll never have it as good as I had it with you! Take me back! Take me baaaaaack!

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Region: Mindanao, Philippines
Magnitude: 7.1
Time near the Epicenter: 12 Aug 2021 01:46:14

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EmmaLee wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:59 pm Region: Mindanao, Philippines
Magnitude: 7.1
Time near the Epicenter: 12 Aug 2021 01:46:14
Same country as a 5.8 the day before and/or after elbur’s prediction, with the other felt during the Olympics in Wokeyo. 8-)

Edit: Oh nose, z post id number ends in z dreaded number. :?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Magnitude: 7.5
Time near the Epicenter: 12 Aug 2021 16:32:55

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Magnitude: 8.1
Time near the Epicenter: 12 Aug 2021 16:35:20

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

EmmaLee wrote: August 13th, 2021, 4:30 pm Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Hmm, this is where Mount Michael is. An 8.1 near Mount Michael that is at latitude -57. :?:

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

EmmaLee wrote: August 13th, 2021, 4:30 pm Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Magnitude 8 is huge! Another 8+ several days ago on the Aleutian islands... Huge!
What is going on?