EARTHQUAKES!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: EARTHQUAKES!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BroJones wrote: August 14th, 2021, 2:07 am
EmmaLee wrote: August 13th, 2021, 4:30 pm Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Magnitude: 8.1
Time near the Epicenter: 12 Aug 2021 16:35:20
Magnitude 8 is huge! Another 8+ several days ago on the Aleutian islands... Huge!
What is going on?

A near miss, and a hit, of the next in a geometric series of 5.7, 6.5, 7.3. 8-)

3 steps of 0.8 progression,
were perfect, representing Christ,
then two more, to land on the 4th step.

Thankfully, nobody was likely hurt in these latest isolated locations. :mrgreen: dbnp

Sighting of z rifle, is now complete? 👻 gbng

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

A 7.2 in Haiti and a 6.9 in Alaska this morning.

The Haiti quake was shallow and major damage is being reported.

Mother Earth is shaking things up.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 14th, 2021, 7:39 am A 7.2 in Haiti and a 6.9 in Alaska this morning.

Dutchsinse going live right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlQ1HAEV3Hs

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 14th, 2021, 10:29 am
Lizzy60 wrote: August 14th, 2021, 7:39 am A 7.2 in Haiti and a 6.9 in Alaska this morning.

Dutchsinse going live right now. Actually, recorded live on Twitch, and now uploaded to YouTube. YT won’t allow Dutch to post live sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlQ1HAEV3Hs

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 13th, 2021, 11:50 pm Hmm, this is where Mount Michael is. An 8.1 near Mount Michael that is at latitude -57. :?:
I figured it had to do with the supposed black`goo reserves in the Falklands region :mrgreen:

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

abijah` wrote: August 14th, 2021, 11:59 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 13th, 2021, 11:50 pm Hmm, this is where Mount Michael is. An 8.1 near Mount Michael that is at latitude -57. :?:
I figured it had to do with the supposed black`goo reserves in the Falklands region :mrgreen:
Is this it?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Geometric Sequences as Exponential Functions

The Richter scale is exponential, so what’s looks like adding 0.8 isn’t. 👻 gbng

Weird the timing of the 5.7 fit me GBNG word type game, based on silent letters. 8-) wbnb

When the Spirit speaks and God plays your game, nothing else matters. :lol:

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 14th, 2021, 8:05 pm

Weird the timing of the 5.7 fit me GBNG word type game, based on silent letters. 8-) wbnb

Made me think of baseball. God is the Umpire. I'm at bat. The Spirit is the bat. And the disbelievers are the ball. And a good hit can shake the stadium.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 15th, 2021, 12:25 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 14th, 2021, 8:05 pm youtube]MM0VuDOlTdI[/youtube

Made me think of baseball. God is the Umpire. I'm at bat. The Spirit is the bat. And the disbelievers are the ball. And a good hit can shake the stadium.

Speaking of games and shaking. :P

The car made me think of what’s parked inside the building at the OKC Memorial.

viewtopic.php?p=800542#p800542 is me little true story from when I tested boob tubes at Varian. Varicor is z name of z company in z movie True Stories, that is narrated by a guy named David. 3490 was the bean counter code used to process customer returns, and indeed the 49ers did triumph for three years, ending in 90. More recently, another 7.0 EQ rocked me peculiar address, about 2 weeks after moving to the 49th state.

Narrator, but not the friend of the friend of God on 📺. :mrgreen: dbnp

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Magnitude: 7.0
Time near the Epicenter: 22 Aug 2021 19:33:21

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Lots of small earthquakes under Kilauea in Hawaii recently. Volcano eruption watch.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Acapulco, Mexico. 7.0. Originally posted as 7.4 before USGS downgraded it, as usual.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /executive
Last edited by Lizzy60 on September 7th, 2021, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 7th, 2021, 8:48 pm Acapulco, Mexico. 7.0

4.3 New Madrid too, anybody feel that?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when an earthquake is manmade (usually a hydrogen bomb) then a tsunami does NOT follow

So, the Acalpulco quake has a tsunami with it so it is NOT manmade. God is speaking this time.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: September 8th, 2021, 2:25 pm when an earthquake is manmade (usually a hydrogen bomb) then a tsunami does NOT follow

So, the Acalpulco quake has a tsunami with it so it is NOT manmade. God is speaking this time.
Just when I was about to hit the submit button for my post in Mike’s OD game thread, there was a gentle shaking as per https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /executive

Shook, but testimony not shaken. :mrgreen: dbnp

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 9:36 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 9:21 pmvideo
At first, I wondered what a volcano off the northwest part of Africa had to do with New York, but the video explained it farther in. I didn't know a tsunami could travel that far and affect the U.S. from Florida to New York.

A slide from this mountain could kill millions of people in Europe and along Northern America’s eastern seaboard. Some eminent scientists warn that it’s purely a matter of time until it happens.

This is the volcanic island of La Palma, 700 miles off the northwest coast of Africa.
September 12th, 2021

Alert! 63 Earthquake's La Palma Canary Islands, Collapse and Tsunami Threat

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: September 8th, 2021, 2:25 pm when an earthquake is manmade (usually a hydrogen bomb) then a tsunami does NOT follow

https://www.newsminer.com/news/alaska_n ... 7ccb6.html

A 4.9 near another Walker guy at 57 minutes after the hour. 8-)

There's me post in OD as this quake may relate to search.php?keywords=3490 which will find stuff in reverse chronological order, so best to start at the beginning, which is the last thing found. Confusing I know, but we just have to figure stuff out sometimes. :lol:

Non-bishop Walker guy only recently began noticing quakes near him, so maybe he noticed this one.

Apparently Pump Station # 8, is a community. :lol:

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Australia gets a 6.0 today. Hope it doesn't interrupt the good Queen's men who are trying to enslave their countrymen. Probably they can get back to crushing freedom tomorrow.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

tribrac wrote: September 21st, 2021, 9:38 pm Australia gets a 6.0 today. Hope it doesn't interrupt the good Queen's men who are trying to enslave their countrymen. Probably they can get back to crushing freedom tomorrow.
Initial reports were 5.7 https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 914810/pg1 8-)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

prew wrote: February 21st, 2008, 3:19 pm
Col. Flagg wrote:Are there even any faults in the area where it occurred?
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/info/faultmaps/115-41.html

This shows the active faults. The 6.0 earthquake occurred about 6 miles west of the active Independence fault zone- near the blue line which is the major highway.
This earthquake may be an indication of a 'new' active fault zone. I mean, a fault zone where there has been no recorded activity in the past.
Is there any FRACKING going on there? Fracking greatly increases seismic activity. Thanks to it Oklahoma has more quakes than California now.

It has even caused tremors in the UK which is relatively geologically stable.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: September 21st, 2021, 9:38 pm Australia gets a 6.0 today. Hope it doesn't interrupt the good Queen's men who are trying to enslave their countrymen. Probably they can get back to crushing freedom tomorrow.
Australia, one of the most geologically stable places on Earth... just saying.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

larsenb wrote: January 23rd, 2021, 7:36 pm
EmmaLee wrote: January 23rd, 2021, 7:28 pm Region: South Shetland Islands
Magnitude: 7.0
That's a biggie. Looking at the map, it looks like the Shetland Islands fall along a line of a large strike-slip fault that continues SW cutting into the top of Scotland.
The South Shetland Islands are uninhabited and off Antarctica, completely different place. Scotland has had no mag 7 quakes (at least in recorded history).

The Scottish Shetland Islands are part of a dormant fault line, although Scotland is pretty stable (occ. very small tremors, but not real Earthquakes). That dormant fault cuts into the Moray Firth, through the (in)famous Loch Ness, down through the isles, and enters Ireland, I think round about Derry.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

6.5 in Crete, Greece

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/crete-earthqu ... 08370.html
The European Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) reported that a 6.0 magnitude quake struck at 9.17 am with an epicentre 16 miles south south east of the city of Heraklion and a depth of 6.2 miles. A number of aftershocks have also struck the area, with the strongest one registering a magnitude of 4.6.

Local media in Crete have reported that some old buildings had experienced structural damage, with walls collapsing in villages near the epicentre.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Kilauea volcano has been rocked with earthquakes over the past several days, and is beginning to erupt again. There are some live feeds on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3k0Jf6vYo

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

6.2 plus numerous aftershocks in Hawaii.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... meZone=utc