Are Space Aliens actually Demons?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Koiape
captain of 50

Re: Are Space Aliens actually Demons?

Post by Koiape »

SmallFarm wrote:
koiape wrote:That's the problem...why didn't these fake aliens take over back in the 1800's when they were first officially spotted? What are they waiting for? It will be so much easier to convince 1800's people that these aliens are superior beings and be worshiped as gods. Imagine what would have happened to the LDS Doctrine if aliens interfered. Imagine how much weaker, smaller, insignificant the church would have been if demons impersonated aliens at this time...the masses wouldn't even look twice at the Bible, The Qur'an and we can just forget about the little new controversial religious book, the Book of Mormon. Which none of these books mention anything alien or alien-esque, fly spaceships, intelligent life outside of Earth.

Demons must not be very smart if they waited until we had the Internet, nuclear bomb, electronical technological advances and a general increase of knowledge about life to start showing up now. And here we often contribute Lucifer as the master of deceit, father of lies, and bringer of sin....he could have easily turned this world into helpless little slaves if he would have went this route.
It's important to remember that Satan and his angels don't have the gift of agency like we do and operate within strict parameters set by our Father. ;)

OK. If you can provide me with scriptural or modern revelatory source that states that God has prohibited Satan to "time periods" of when he is allowed to do something or not do something than I will concede because I honestly cannot think of one. Or perhaps you mean that the world is now wicked enough to embolden his deceptive ways?

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Koiape wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
koiape wrote:That's the problem...why didn't these fake aliens take over back in the 1800's when they were first officially spotted? What are they waiting for? It will be so much easier to convince 1800's people that these aliens are superior beings and be worshiped as gods. Imagine what would have happened to the LDS Doctrine if aliens interfered. Imagine how much weaker, smaller, insignificant the church would have been if demons impersonated aliens at this time...the masses wouldn't even look twice at the Bible, The Qur'an and we can just forget about the little new controversial religious book, the Book of Mormon. Which none of these books mention anything alien or alien-esque, fly spaceships, intelligent life outside of Earth.

Demons must not be very smart if they waited until we had the Internet, nuclear bomb, electronical technological advances and a general increase of knowledge about life to start showing up now. And here we often contribute Lucifer as the master of deceit, father of lies, and bringer of sin....he could have easily turned this world into helpless little slaves if he would have went this route.
It's important to remember that Satan and his angels don't have the gift of agency like we do and operate within strict parameters set by our Father. ;)

OK. If you can provide me with scriptural or modern revelatory source that states that God has prohibited Satan to "time periods" of when he is allowed to do something or not do something than I will concede because I honestly cannot think of one. Or perhaps you mean that the world is now wicked enough to embolden his deceptive ways?
I'm not going to get into a bible battle with you, believe me or not. Satan is not allowed to deceive us past what we can take, it's a simple concept shown throughout scripture.

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Koiape, I don'know if you read what I posted, but it seems you didn't, but the mathematics would determine that the aliens operate outside of time. There is only one plane that operates outside of time.

Koiape
captain of 50

Post by Koiape »

SmallFarm wrote:
Koiape wrote: I'm not going to get into a bible battle with you, believe me or not. Satan is not allowed to deceive us past what we can take, it's a simple concept shown throughout scripture.
That's the last thing I want to do is get into a Bible battle of any kind. That was not my intention and I am not trying to incite a "battle" of opinions here...because that is what this conspiracy is based off -- opinion...until it is an actual fact.

My request was not out of malice or anything other than simply wanting to know some scriptural/modern revelation from where this conspiracy should stem from. As far as I know, and I fully admit that I could be wrong, there isn't one either implicitly or explicitly stated. It was merely a request nothing more.

Koiape
captain of 50

Post by Koiape »

drjme wrote:Koiape, I don'know if you read what I posted, but it seems you didn't, but the mathematics would determine that the aliens operate outside of time. There is only one plane that operates outside of time.

Sorry I saw a wall of text and just skimmed through it very quickly. I'll give it a thorough read and see if it changes my p.o.v. or at least a better understanding of those that are subscribed to this theory.

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Koiape wrote:
drjme wrote:Koiape, I don'know if you read what I posted, but it seems you didn't, but the mathematics would determine that the aliens operate outside of time. There is only one plane that operates outside of time.

Sorry I saw a wall of text and just skimmed through it very quickly. I'll give it a thorough read and see if it changes my p.o.v. or at least a better understanding of those that are subscribed to this theory.
No probs. though read it on the reddit link. My wall of text doesn't have all gifs, NASA links, illustrations and links to equations etc etc etc. that explain it really well. I wasn't sure before but after reading this it made a heap of sense.

shestalou
captain of 100

Post by shestalou »

drjme wrote:
Koiape wrote:

No probs. though read it on the reddit link. My wall of text doesn't have all gifs, NASA links, illustrations and links to equations etc etc etc. that explain it really well. I wasn't sure before but after reading this it made a heap of sense.
do you have a link drjme, would love to read it! :)

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

shestalou wrote: do you have a link drjme, would love to read it! :)
Hey shestalou, I linked it in my post above. here it is again:

http://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/co ... ?context=3

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kq6ljMSQOU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check out this Ancient Aliens episode on the old west. (LDS history stuff is around the 20:30 point). If you think all aliens are demons, do the ETs that visited (or sent projections to) Joseph Smith count as well? If the visitors were not ETs what do you call them? Kolob = ET/alien in my mind. Demonizing all visitors from outer space would seriously shake the doctrines of the church. Brigham Young and other early leaders described angels, gods and other beings pretty much as many Ufologists describe aliens today. Flesh and bone beings from outer space.

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Rock34 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kq6ljMSQOU

Check out this Ancient Aliens episode on the old west. (LDS history stuff is around the 20:30 point). If you think all aliens are demons, do the ETs that visited (or sent projections to) Joseph Smith count as well? If the visitors were not ETs what do you call them? Kolob = ET/alien in my mind. Demonizing all visitors from outer space would seriously shake the doctrines of the church. Brigham Young and other early leaders described angels, gods and other beings pretty much as many Ufologists describe aliens today. Flesh and bone beings from outer space.
God the supreme creator of the universe transcending time and space, is a bit different to his unconfirmed creations transcending time and space. Angels are not aliens that terrify, paralyze and confuse? If you think aliens are angels, then don't you risk being open to being decieved? Especially since you would align to prominent new age beliefs?

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

drjme wrote:

God the supreme creator of the universe transcending time and space, is a bit different to his unconfirmed creations transcending time and space. Angels are not aliens that terrify, paralyze and confuse? If you think aliens are angels, then don't you risk being open to being decieved? Especially since you would align to prominent new age beliefs?
There are all types of aliens out there. The government has many of the ones that have visited in the past 100 years documented and classified. I believe the "gods" and "angels" of the LDS faith are of the nordic alien species, the one Brigham Young said that humans are a part of (in his words it was more like gods, angels and humans are all the same species). They most resemble humans. I think some Reptilians/draconians can project themselves to appear as a light being - kind of like They Live or Galaxy Quest (co-written by a Mormon). The greys that are often reported in abduction stories supposedly work for the draconians (draco-dracula-dragons/Satan). Another good sci-fi work from an LDS perspective was Battlestar Galactica, produced by Glen Larson. This is one of my favorites, and I think it most closely resembles our true surroundings in "space". Just look up transhumanism if you don't believe the reptilians want to replace humans with robots.

BTW, LDS theology is born from western frontier transcendentalism, the precursor to "new age". It all started in the burned-over district that Joseph Smith described as teeming with revivalism. This is also the same district that produced the Rockefellers and a lot of the Protestant industry giants that brought about the modern age, for better or worse. A full restoration, both secular and spiritual.

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Well. Let's leave it at then shall we.

shestalou
captain of 100

Post by shestalou »

Rock34 wrote:
drjme wrote:

There are all types of aliens out there. The government has many of the ones that have visited in the past 100 years documented and classified. I believe the "gods" and "angels" of the LDS faith are of the nordic alien species, the one Brigham Young said that humans are a part of (in his words it was more like gods, angels and humans are all the same species). They most resemble humans. I think some Reptilians/draconians can project themselves to appear as a light being - kind of like They Live or Galaxy Quest (co-written by a Mormon). The greys that are often reported in abduction stories supposedly work for the draconians (draco-dracula-dragons/Satan). Another good sci-fi work from an LDS perspective was Battlestar Galactica, produced by Glen Larson. This is one of my favorites, and I think it most closely resembles our true surroundings in "space". Just look up transhumanism if you don't believe the reptilians want to replace humans with robots.

BTW, LDS theology is born from western frontier transcendentalism, the precursor to "new age". It all started in the burned-over district that Joseph Smith described as teeming with revivalism. This is also the same district that produced the Rockefellers and a lot of the Protestant industry giants that brought about the modern age, for better or worse. A full restoration, both secular and spiritual.
Interesting what you have wrote here, do you have more info, this sounds like you know what your talking about! :)

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Rock34 wrote:
drjme wrote:

There are all types of aliens out there. The government has many of the ones that have visited in the past 100 years documented and classified. I believe the "gods" and "angels" of the LDS faith are of the nordic alien species, the one Brigham Young said that humans are a part of (in his words it was more like gods, angels and humans are all the same species).

the ones he said live on the sun and moon?

They most resemble humans. I think some Reptilians/draconians can project themselves to appear as a light being - kind of like They Live or Galaxy Quest (co-written by a Mormon). The greys that are often reported in abduction stories supposedly work for the draconians (draco-dracula-dragons/Satan). Another good sci-fi work from an LDS perspective was Battlestar Galactica, produced by Glen Larson. This is one of my favorites, and I think it most closely resembles our true surroundings in "space". Just look up transhumanism if you don't believe the reptilians want to replace humans with robots.

why stop at science fiction movies, What's next Scientology?

New age is born out of the occult and the ancient 'mysteries', acknowledging lucifer as God and not Christ. You aren't aligning Lds theology and new age now , are you? Surely not.

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

Fiction is much like a dream. Just because it is not "real" when you are seeing or reading it, doesn't mean it can't be. This is especially so for sci-fi. Science fiction is often how the ones that can "see" enlighten the masses on the nature of reality. Fiction, like other arts, has often been used for political protest, under the protection of symbolism and fictionalization. Mormon authors have often used science fiction to show what is going on, what could go in the future, and what has happened in the past. I don't see it as an empty diversion for your eyes and ears while munching on overpriced popcorn and sodas. It is the mythos of the age.

I can get books by authors like David Wilcock, Erich von Daniken, Zecaria Sitchen, Jordan Maxwell, Manly P. Hall, and Jim Marrs in the "New Age" section of the bookstore. Does this make the whole truth movement a Luciferian endeavor? New Age just means a shifting consciousness, getting ready for a coming age - one drastically different from the present troubled one. This is no different from what I was taught in church for three decades. Aren't members getting ready for a "Great Millennium"? How is that not a "new age" movement? The only new age Luciferians want is one where their boot is on our collective throats. They don't want people to awaken spiritually and see how they have been screwed over all these years into taking on a secular, materialistic mindset.

LDX
captain of 100

Post by LDX »

Quick question:

If angels are only related to earth, and demons were thrown into the earth
Does it means that the apollo crew had no influence nor protection of any of these during the apollo missions?

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

Rock34 wrote:Fiction is much like a dream. Just because it is not "real" when you are seeing or reading it, doesn't mean it can't be. This is especially so for sci-fi. Science fiction is often how the ones that can "see" enlighten the masses on the nature of reality. Fiction, like other arts, has often been used for political protest, under the protection of symbolism and fictionalization. Mormon authors have often used science fiction to show what is going on, what could go in the future, and what has happened in the past. I don't see it as an empty diversion for your eyes and ears while munching on overpriced popcorn and sodas. It is the mythos of the age.

I can get books by authors like David Wilcock, Erich von Daniken, Zecaria Sitchen, Jordan Maxwell, Manly P. Hall, and Jim Marrs in the "New Age" section of the bookstore. Does this make the whole truth movement a Luciferian endeavor? New Age just means a shifting consciousness, getting ready for a coming age - one drastically different from the present troubled one. This is no different from what I was taught in church for three decades. Aren't members getting ready for a "Great Millennium"? How is that not a "new age" movement? The only new age Luciferians want is one where their boot is on our collective throats. They don't want people to awaken spiritually and see how they have been screwed over all these years into taking on a secular, materialistic mindset.
1. A 'truth' movement based on a false premise is not a truth movement.

2. new age is not about a shift in consciousness, but rather an attempt to bring about an age of enlightenment, one without the God we worship.

3. the millennium is not a 'new age' (it's not even 1000 years), it is a reconciliation/redemption to how things are meant to be with God and his kingdom. it's not 'new', it's 'on earth, as it [already] is in heaven'

spiritually and see how they have been screwed over all these years into taking on a secular, materialistic mindset.
actually Christians (LDS and others) have done this to themselves by having a eschatology of disempowerment. one that focuses on what the devil is going to do. While the Christian world went introverted awaiting the second coming, watching the calamities of the world happening and selfishly getting their little ducks in a row to make sure they are right before Jesus, those who didn't believe in such a devastating world view took over, secular humanists etc. these people have taught your kids and these people are now in power. And people wonder why the nations are like they are now. I bet if you have studied illuminati and the rockerfellers etc, you have seen that they have generational goals. Do Christians have generational goals? no. they're all focused on 'me and mine, gotta get right with the lord, end times are here etc". you cant blame THEM. you can only blame your bad endtimes eschatology.

4. if you cant see the difference between new age deceit and the gospel of Christ then you are blind, blind, blind.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

LDX wrote:Quick question:

Does it means that the apollo crew had no influence nor protection of any of these during the apollo missions?
I have wondered if devils could tempt people out that far. I suppose they could hitch a ride. Or, are they really bound to this earth? I don't think God's angels are bound to this earth, though.

LDX
captain of 100

Post by LDX »

A Random Phrase wrote:

I have wondered if devils could tempt people out that far. I suppose they could hitch a ride. Or, are they really bound to this earth? I don't think God's angels are bound to this earth, though.
yeah about angels I will stick to the J Fielding Smith about celestial bodies and suns, in doctrine of salvation, but demons is a whole different thing, when moroni appeared to JS the three times he said that he was a messenger sent from the presence of God...

Does it means he came from there all those 3 times?

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

To be a 'fallen man' is to be a part of 'the powers and principalities' that we fight against when we come to Christ. So where fallen men will go, will be the powers and principalities as well. It's an interesting question I suppose.

LDX
captain of 100

Post by LDX »

drjme wrote:

To be a 'fallen man' is to be a part of 'the powers and principalities' that we fight against when we come to Christ. So where fallen men will go, will be the powers and principalities as well. It's an interesting question I suppose.
Thats right, if the earth will become a celestial body, what about the all non-celestial beings?
according section 88 they wont be able to live in a celestial kingdom. So they will be transferred somewhere else?

to the gates of orion perhaps? :D

dreampurplequeen
Hi, I'm new.

Post by dreampurplequeen »

hey everyone...Ive been reading thru all of the comments about the sons of God and alien theory, enoch, etc. and this subject really fascinates me....some of the things that were brought up like "hybrids" etc. got me to thinking...Hmmmm

has anyone of you come across the whole RH NEGATIVE blood mystery yet? because this is fascinating all by itself, its actually kind of common knowledge, but then again not...of course everyone knows there are RH positive blood people and rh negative blooded people..and that O neg blood is the universal donor. but did you know that rh negs make up only about 15% of the earths pop.? did you also know that only 1% of the black and asian races are rh neg. but over 1/2 of all jews today ARE rh negative...and over 35% of ireland and france are also rh neg.
now heres the weird part..(I know this because i am also rh negative..) If an rh neg. woman gets pregnant by an rh positive man her body will reject the fetus and kill it like its an alien...we ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with 85% of the earths population!!!!!! it was only in the 20th century that science devised a shot to suppress the womans immune system to allow her to have the baby..ie the RHOGRAM shot (loaded with mercury) doctors usually just give the woman the shot with little or no explanation of really why they need it...thats how it went down with me, it wasnt till years later that i found out the reason why i was given the shot. and it really freaked me out to find out that not all humans are the same and that we cant (without modern day science)..breed with the rh positives.
if we all came from adam and eve...shouldnt we all be either one or the other? and shouldnt we all be compatible to mate?

a. could this be the reason God put such strict restrictions on whom israel could marry?
would love some of your thoughts on this

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

lol@ LDX.

Good question.

Cheers:

njb

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

dreampurplequeen wrote:hey everyone...Ive been reading thru all of the comments about the sons of God and alien theory, enoch, etc. and this subject really fascinates me....some of the things that were brought up like "hybrids" etc. got me to thinking...Hmmmm

has anyone of you come across the whole RH NEGATIVE blood mystery yet? because this is fascinating all by itself, its actually kind of common knowledge, but then again not...of course everyone knows there are RH positive blood people and rh negative blooded people..and that O neg blood is the universal donor. but did you know that rh negs make up only about 15% of the earths pop.? did you also know that only 1% of the black and asian races are rh neg. but over 1/2 of all jews today ARE rh negative...and over 35% of ireland and france are also rh neg.
now heres the weird part..(I know this because i am also rh negative..) If an rh neg. woman gets pregnant by an rh positive man her body will reject the fetus and kill it like its an alien...we ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with 85% of the earths population!!!!!! it was only in the 20th century that science devised a shot to suppress the womans immune system to allow her to have the baby..ie the RHOGRAM shot (loaded with mercury) doctors usually just give the woman the shot with little or no explanation of really why they need it...thats how it went down with me, it wasnt till years later that i found out the reason why i was given the shot. and it really freaked me out to find out that not all humans are the same and that we cant (without modern day science)..breed with the rh positives.
if we all came from adam and eve...shouldnt we all be either one or the other? and shouldnt we all be compatible to mate?

a. could this be the reason God put such strict restrictions on whom israel could marry?
would love some of your thoughts on this
imho If we are looking at it from a OT perspective, it's more about attempts to corrupt the bloodline to Christ. it's not about being corrupted race to race, but rather, attempts of the demonic to enter the bloodline of Christ. Intermarriage was ruled out because of the nephilim, which were present before and after the flood, and which I believe is THE main reason for restricting marriage between races (edit: HofI and other nations) in the OT.

I've never heard of the RH neg/pos issue. I know many many interracial marriages that have success with bearing children.