Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread..

Post by AshleyB »

I have often wondered the same thing and wondered if they themselves realize what they are placing in the temple and what it represents.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

SempiternalHarbinger - my fav!

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

AshleyB wrote:I have often wondered the same thing and wondered if they themselves realize what they are placing in the temple and what it represents.
Exactly.

Sam_I_Am
captain of 10

Post by Sam_I_Am »

SH, I'm still working my way through your post. Fascinating stuff. Thanks so much.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Hey Semp....what are your thoughts on the Thunderbolts Project?

And thank you for this thread....by far my most favorite here at LDS FF!!!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Legion wrote:thank you for this thread....by far my most favorite here at LDS FF!!!
Etosha wrote:SempiternalHarbinger - my fav!
Thanks Etosha and Legion! Etosha, How is the temp. down there in AZ? My family says it has been HOT! Wish you posted more, I love your avatar and your one of my favorites!! You too Legion.
Legion wrote:Hey Semp....what are your thoughts on the Thunderbolts Project?
I love the Thunderbolt project! Love Thunderbolts info! I highly recommend their works, videos, and websites. A couple post up on this page I posted all their videos and websites. The videos are very profound and they are worth investing the time watching. And though I "LOVE" Thunderbolts of the Gods" I would highly recommend watching David Talbott's "Symbols of an Alien Sky" (Thunderbolt Project) first because it has direct ties to LDS symbolism, prophecy, and the restored gospel....(so does the electric universe) Talbott goes over the Skies of the Ancient world which were vastly different than the skies we see today. He also goes into the Saturn Polar configuration which is the source of early civilizations dominate symbols. It is almost identical to the way Joseph Smith taught about the ancient heavens. (Dibble drawing) Every ancient temple, text, race, and culture revered these symbols, signs, and images of the preeminent cosmic powers. With this knowledge and understanding of the past nothing will enlighten one more of the future. The scriptures, prophecy, and the temple will come alive with new meaning. Such symbols, signs, and images give meaning to enigmatic metaphors in ALL ancient writings. The cosmological elements once seen in Earth's ancient skies gave rise to a universal, sacred language of myth, tradition and religion the world over. This system of symbols and metaphors became the common denominator of all sacred thought and teachings in whatever ancient culture.

D&C93:24 And truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come;
The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.
For centuries astronomers assumed that gravity is the only force that can give birth to stars and planets or can direct the motions of celestial bodies. With this assumption they ignored a much more powerful agent in the universe—electricity. A crescendo of evidence reviewed in this volume (and those to follow) suggests that distant stars, our Sun, and the planets are electrically charged bodies. We now know that the visible universe, except for the Earth and a few rocky planets, moons and wandering solid objects, is composed of highly conductive plasma, a form of matter superficially similar to a gas but containing positively and negatively charged particles. A gas will not react to or generate electromagnetic forces. But a plasma will.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 23rd, 2012, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Sam_I_Am wrote:SH, I'm still working my way through your post. Fascinating stuff. Thanks so much.
I am glad you are still around! Did you check out the videos posted above?? Or visited Anthony Larson's blog? I'm glad you find it fascinating as do I. ( obvious ) But please feel free to ask any and all questions. I find it way more productive and that way I can (or Stella and Ashley) answer direct questions. If you prefer to PM I am all ears! Thanks again!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:
Legion wrote:thank you for this thread....by far my most favorite here at LDS FF!!!
Etosha wrote:SempiternalHarbinger - my fav!
Thanks Etosha and Legion! Etosha, How is the temp. down there in AZ? My family says it has been HOT! Wish you posted more, I love your avatar and your one of my favorites!! You too Legion.
Legion wrote:Hey Semp....what are your thoughts on the Thunderbolts Project?
I love the Thunderbolt project! Love Thunderbolts info! I highly recommend their works, videos, and websites. A couple post up on this page I posted all their videos and websites. The videos are very profound and they are worth investing the time watching. And though I "LOVE" Thunderbolts of the Gods" I would highly recommend watching David Talbott's "Symbols of an Alien Sky" (Thunderbolt Project) first because it has direct ties to LDS symbolism, prophecy, and the restored gospel....(so does the electric universe) Talbott goes over the Skies of the Ancient world which were vastly different than the skies we see today. He also goes into the Saturn Polar configuration which is the source of early civilizations dominate symbols. It is almost identical to the way Joseph Smith taught about the ancient heavens. (Dibble drawing) Every ancient temple, text, race, and culture revered these symbols, signs, and images of the preeminent cosmic powers. With this knowledge and understanding of the past nothing will enlighten one more of the future. The scriptures, prophecy, and the temple will come alive with new meaning. Such symbols, signs, and images give meaning to enigmatic metaphors in ALL ancient writings. The cosmological elements once seen in Earth's ancient skies gave rise to a universal, sacred language of myth, tradition and religion the world over. This system of symbols and metaphors became the common denominator of all sacred thought and teachings in whatever ancient culture.

D&C93:24 And truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come;
The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.
For centuries astronomers assumed that gravity is the only force that can give birth to stars and planets or can direct the motions of celestial bodies. With this assumption they ignored a much more powerful agent in the universe—electricity. A crescendo of evidence reviewed in this volume (and those to follow) suggests that distant stars, our Sun, and the planets are electrically charged bodies. We now know that the visible universe, except for the Earth and a few rocky planets, moons and wandering solid objects, is composed of highly conductive plasma, a form of matter superficially similar to a gas but containing positively and negatively charged particles. A gas will not react to or generate electromagnetic forces. But a plasma will.

Thanks Semp!!!

I ran across them a couple weeks ago after doing some reading on this thread....somehow missed your post on them above (have to go back and look through that). Anyways I got on their email list and am slowly starting to digest the data and thoughts. So much to learn....so little time!!!

One sweet thread though!!! They dissolved our ward two weeks ago and while helping the new bishop of my new ward set apart some folks I was thinking about this thread and the electrical implications. Also after that experience and feelings I thought back to an experience on my mission where I was blown off (2-4 feet) the person to whom I was giving the blessing (but not the two others standing in)....like I had touched 440 volt (done that once) panel.....shaking for probably an hour or so afterwards (worse than touching the panel by far although I did take the rest of that day off). Won't go into much more detail than that other than to say it was a rough time (interactions with adversary's emissaries and possession)....especially for a nube greenie in his first month....which seemed to be resolved by blessing from Mission Pres although I still don't understand or comprehend (or remember) all that occurred.

Anyways with some personal experiences as well as background in electrical/electronics....what I've started to learn makes sense.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

More from the works of Anthony L. Peratt, who is leading authority in the world on Plasma discharges and Phenomena’s.

What's interesting here is some of the symbols that Joseph Smith was familiar with and or as we have already seen in modern temple iconography (temple=small scale of the universe. Every symbols on the temple has cosmic implications.) Peratt is producing these same images through HIGH energy discharges.

It was what got David Talbot (Catastrophist & Comparative Mythologist) and Wal Thornhill (Plasma Physicist) together....(Thunderbolts.info.project) and have been partners ever since. Talbott always wanted to remain true to the account recorded by the ancients, (Saturn Myth, Saturn Polar configuration.)so he ignored all the science because the science says his Saturn Myth was impossible. Wild Myths. But in the mid 1990s this changed. Wal Thornhill showed up in Talbott’s office telling him that what he was depicting (at the account of ancient records and myths) in the ancient heaven (polar configuration were in fact high energy plasma discharges! Not only was Talbott’s reconstruction of the ancient heavens depicting plasma discharges but the images were also being discovered (with new technology) in Space. It also should be noted that both were inspired by the same man, Dr. and catastrophist Emmanuel Velikovsky. Also interesting that the LDS old testement manual recommends Velikovsky's works and is the only secular author suggested. Forgot what page, but you can find it on the teaching section of the "Creation."(Very fitting)

Together, Talbott and Thornhill question the fundamental pillar of today’s theoretical cosmology—the concept of the “uneventful solar system.” They are adamant that the Sun’s acquisition of that brown dwarf star, now known as the planet Saturn, and its entourage took place within historic times, as evidenced by the records, traditions and religions of all ancient cultures. These ancient civilizations, which unanimously declare that Earth was once lighted by Saturn, now classified as a “dark star” or “failed star” by astronomers due to its energetic output, is the same orb that many cultural traditions designate as the “first sun,” or “best sun,” as well as “god’s throne.” The Babylonians, for example, made the most unequivocal statement of all ancient civilizations when they wrote, “The sun is Saturn.”

Talbott wrote of his and Thornhill’s studies, “Following quite different research paths, we arrived at the same conclusion: the ancient sky was alive with activity. The evidence suggests that only a few thousand years ago planets moved close to Earth, producing electrical phenomena of intense beauty and terror. Ancient sky worshippers witnessed these celestial wonders, and far-flung cultures recorded the events in the great myths, symbols, and ritual practices of antiquity.” (Thunderbolts of the Gods, p. 6.)

They additionally declare that the appearance and movements of planets that once hovered near the Earth, together with the life-like movements seen in electrified plasma displays of light and sound that erupted between those neighboring planets, are the source of all ancient astral symbolism, hyperbole and metaphor.

Throughout the world our early ancestors carved pictures of these electric formations upon rocks, temples, and ancient text. They bear a close similarity to each other whether from the Americas, Australia, Europe or Asia. In their myths they called them, “Thunderbolts of the gods”. More incredibly they bear a remarkable resemblance to plasma discharges produced in laboratories or on super computer modeling.

Now back to Anthony Peratt.. David Talbot said this about Peratt’s work.. “I do not know of any activity in plasma science today more important than Peratt's work." I agree! His work is only confirming the Electric Universe hypothesis but also increasing the insurmountable evidence the our ancestors live under a different heaven, a different world have you.

"The evidence suggests that only a few thousand years ago planets moved close to Earth, producing electrical phenomena of intense beauty and terror. Ancient sky worshippers witnessed these celestial wonders and far-flung cultures recorded the events in great myths, symbols and ritual practices of antiquity”. They witnessed celestial bodies immersed in the charged particles of the solar system’s dense plasma. These bodies, including Earth, spoke electrically to each other and produced heaven spanning electrical discharges. These planets were the gods. Mankind at once feared and worshipped them. During chaotic restructuring of the solar system cosmic lightning evolved violently from one discharge configuration to another. And these figures follow patterns observed in high energy plasma experiments. These electric phenomena have also been recently observed in deep space.

Plasma cosmology is capable of explaining why the same odd figures appear in ancient rock art and ancient myths around the world by different civilizations that had no contact with each other. This mystery still stumps archaeologists today. Only by integrating electric universe cosmology does the answer become apparent. Talbott explains why the evidence suggests the sky has changed. As does Joseph Smith mind you.

Seeking the Third Story; David Talbott

Peratt insists that what looks to our eyes as though they were myth-inspired icons, nonsensical doodling or just plain gibberish are actually accurate representations — facsimiles in stone, rock art images (also temple tombs, temple art, ect...) if you will — of what the ancients saw in their skies. He points out that he has seen all these same forms in plasmas generated in his lab experiments at Los Alamos National Laboratories. The forms exhibited by laboratory plasmas under the influence of electrical forces, recognized this ancient form of iconography as illustrations of plasmas in space.

Here is one of the many examples...

Left: Gamma Ray Burst (GRB) 110328A. Right: Plasma focus penumbra and filaments. Credit: (L) NASA/Swift/Stefan Immler. (R) Focus Fusion Society.

The pioneers in plasma physics tell us that what they see in electrified plasmas in their laboratories they also see in intergalactic space. (as seen above) What they see in microscopic experiments is virtually identical to pictures given us by the Hubble telescope. The term for that similarity between the tiny plasma configurations seen in the lab and the gigantic ones seen in space is “scalability.” That is, large, small or in between, these plasmas behave in identical and predictable ways.

The Squatter Man petroglyphs and image – seen by all humans in our sky?

This one is of the Ancient images of the Squatter Man. The Squatter man is also depicted in the Book of Abraham Facsimile. So here is a comparison of ancient rock art with laboratory experiments and simulations on supercomputers of plasma discharge formations under the influence of electric currents. You will agree that the similarities are stunning.

The Squatter Man (Squatting Man or Stick Man) petroglyphs are an image recorded by nearly all races on all the continents back in the day. One day the ancients were painting color rock art and then, nearly literally, they were painting strange white shapes and figures. Every one started at the same time with the same images. Either all races were in contact with each other or they were all inspired by the same event. The most likely way they could all have seen it was if the event was in the sky.

Amazing scientific study into “Squatter Man” petroglyphs..
Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
http://www.squatterman.com/media/squatt ... lities.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Squatter Man petroglyph seems to be an immense plasma instability seen in our southern sky by the ancient peoples. As it was a Peratt instability it would have changed over time. Its arms and feet moving, getting fatter or thinner and its ‘head’ changing shape.

Comparing electrical discharge formations in the laboratory to rock art images around the world. Results in 2005 should confirm that immense and terrifying plasma configurations were seen in the sky of our ancestors.

These properties result in a very different behavior than other states of matter. Laboratory experiments by Anthony Peratt revealed patterns that resembles rock art drawings and petroglyphs.

Duck Head Petroglyphs are strange rock art and carving images seen all around the world and seemingly carved into the rock at the same time by everyone. Which suggests that some event or visible object inspired everyone in the world to suddenly start carving these images.

Chinese Longevity Symbol calls (“squatter man")

Malta temple builders pottery and the Squatter Man

Squatter man (stickman) pottery Bronze Age Gozo

If Peratt’s conclusions are correct, then only a few thousand years ago the terrestrial sky was ablaze with electrical activity. The ramifications of this possibility will directly affect our understanding of cultural roots. What was the impact of the recorded events on the first civilizations? What was the relationship to the origins of world mythology, to the birth of the early religions, or to monumental construction in ancient times?

There is reason to believe that rock art will illuminate a critical turn in human history. There is also a provable connection to the evolution of mythical archetypes. Archaic rock art depictions came first, but were followed by an outpouring of conceptual elaborations, as ancient artists gave imaginative expression to the celestial forms and events that inspired the myth-making epoch. Both the rock artists and the myth-makers had true perils on their minds. The rock artists recorded and the myth-makers interpreted electrical events in the sky, as plasma discharge sequences moved through discrete phases, some of celestial beauty, others intensely violent and terrifying.

The Cosmic Thunderbolt!

(Here is a image of the epic myth of the celestial battle between the beast, the Babylonian creation goddess Tiamat and the thunderbolt god, Marduk,. Notice feet, hands, head. (how can you miss it.) One of the most profound archetypes of the early cultures is also among the most enigmatic.)

Every culture recalled the ancient combat between a great warrior and a monster whose attack threatened to destroy the world. Pictured above is the lion-headed beast Anzu remembered by the Sumerians, Babylonians, and Assyrians - a fierce monster defeated (in various tales) by the Sumerian Ningirsu or the Babylonian Ninurta or Nergal.

The warrior confronting Anzu in the above picture is the god Ninurta, wielding in each hand a weapon identified as a "thunderbolt". As for explanations, historians can only offer contradictory guesses.

How did the story of a heaven-altering contest find its way into so many cultures?

In the ritual of the Babylonian Akitu Festival, the enemy is the dragon Tiamat, subdued by the god Marduk. For the Egyptians it was the dragon Apep, defeated by Ra or his agent Horus. For the Greeks it was the fiery serpents Typhoon or Python, vanquished respectively by Zeus and Apollo. Hindu accounts similarly recalled the attack of the sky-darkening serpent Vritra, felled by Indra. But these are only a few of hundreds of such accounts preserved around the world.

Here is a close up of the photo above of the weapon of thunderbolt god, Marduk
Now here is a plasma discharge from Anthony Peratt...

Pretty incredible!

And a comparison of a variety of Greek thunderbolt images (nine images below) to some primary plasma constructs seen in computer simulations of laboratory plasma (five images below) leaves little doubt what the ancient Greeks saw.

(Plasma Discharges in laboratory...A,B,C,D)

The cosmic thunderbolt never looks like lightning we know today. In, fact, the warrior's god's weapon was not inspired by any practical function. But all are familiar forms in regards to plasma discharges.

(Greek Poseidon with thunderbolt.)

(Hindu goddess Shiva and her cosmic thunderbolt)

Images: Plasmoid models from Tibet, India, Japan. Weapon of the gods. And in every instance god is his weapon.

Zoroasprtain

A few more ancient Thunderbolts

Virtually every culture has preserved memory of a "thundergod," a towering and tumultuous figure whose modus operandi is the generation of lightning and the hurling of death-dealing thunderbolts from the sky. A prominent character in ancient pantheons, shaman rites, and religious iconography, the thundergod often doubles as a god of war.

Zeus; ruler of the sky

Zeus; ruler of the sky
"Zeus, according to his Homeric epithets, is the cloud gatherer, the dark-clouded, the thunderer on high, and the hurler of thunderbolts; in colloquial speech one can say 'Zeus is raining' instead of 'it is raining'; in Imperial times children were still singing, 'Rain, rain, O dear Zeus, on the fields of the Athenians�A direct epiphany of Zeus is lightning; wherever it strikes, a sanctuary is set up to Zeus Descending, Kataibates. It was as a thunderbolt that Zeus laid his fatal embrace on Semele. The thunderbolt�is the weapon of Zeus which he alone commands; it is irresistible, even gods tremble before it, and enemies of the gods are utterly destroyed when it strikes; in the face of such a manifestation of divine energy, man stands powerless, terrified and yet marveling."
Thundergods are frequently linked to wheel-like objects in ancient art and ritual. A krater from Lecce shows Zeus set next to a wheel (see figure seven). In addition to his thunderbolt, the Latin Jupiter was frequently depicted together with a wheel in Celtic iconography. The Celtic Taranis, whose name signifying "thunder" is cognate with that of the Norse Thor, is likewise pictured together with a wheel, prompting Green to state with respect to Celtic iconography that "the thunderbolt was a recurrent associate of the wheel-sign."

HERCULES THUNDERBOLT

Syracuse Sicily 304BC AGATHOCLES Athena Thunderbolt

Jupiter Thunderbolt Ancient Silver Roman Coin

Brass coin the thunderbolt of Jupiter
In ancient Europe the thundergod occupies a prominent place in early pantheons. The Norse Thor was both thunderer and warrior. The god's name, cognate with the OHG Donar and Anglo-Saxon Thunor, derives from proto-Germanic *Thunaraz and signifies "thunder." Words formed with the god's name signified the weapons hurled from heaven. In Swedish lore, for example, thunderbolts were known as thorvigg or thorkil.
Parjanya, a thundergod of ancient India, offers yet another cognate to the Baltic Perkunas. The Rig Veda paints a terrifying picture of the god:

"He smites the trees apart, he slays the demons: all life fears him who wields the mighty weapon."

Parjanya is described as wheeling about in heaven in his chariot, dispensing the fertilizing rains:

"Forth burst the winds, down come the lightning-flashes: the plants shoot up, the realm of light is streaming�Come hither with this thunder while thou pourest the waters down, our heavenly Lord and Father. Thunder and roar: the germ of life deposit. Fly round us on thy chariot waterladen."

Parjanya is elsewhere identified with Indra (8:6:1), the prototypical example of the Indo-European thundergod. Indeed, the Vedic hymns describing Indra offer the most comprehensive portrait we have of the archaic thundergod. It is Indra who is said to have created the lightnings of heaven. The Divine Warrior's devastating thunderbolt is the subject of countless hymns in the Rig Veda. The following hymn is typical in this regard:

"I will declare the manly deeds of Indra, the first that he achieved, the Thunder-wielder. He slew the Dragon, then disclosed the waters, and cleft the channels of the mountain torrents. He slew the Dragon lying on the mountain; his heavenly bolt of thunder Tvastr fashioned."

This association of the thundergod with the slaying of a giant serpent threatening to destroy the world forms a recurring and apparently universal motif. The Norse Thor was known as orms einbani, "sole slayer of the serpent." The Iroquois thundergod is described as "having slain the great Serpent of the waters, which was devouring mankind." The same idea is attested in South America: "Among the Arawak, Uitoto, and some other tribes in various parts of South America, it is said that a host of birds successfully killed the great water snake."
Roman coin

Ancient Greece

"Minerva is often represented on gems and coins, hurling the thunderbolts of Jove."

Ancient Greek bronze coin

Baal with thunderbolt. 15th-13th century BC, found at Ugarit.

The cosmic thunderbolt in the antique world provides us with a bridge between myth and science,

Hinduism: When the sacrificer brandiishes the wodden sword, it is the thunderbolt that he hurls at his enemy." -Sataphata Brahmana

SHINTOISM: " The sword is derived from the lightning-flash archetype, of which it is the decendent." -Ananda Coomaraswamy

** FACT: The prototype of the warriors god's "sword" or "arrow" was a thunderbolt

"...A 'derivation' of the sword, and similarly of the celt, from a 'root' or archetype in lightning is universal and worldwide." -Ananda Coomaraswamy

"In the matter of prehistoric weapons...in every county without exception they are always 'thunderbolts' and never anything else." -Rene Guenon

Mars and scarfaced god

"Every discovery in science and art, that is really true and useful to mankind, has been given by direct revelation from God, though but few acknowledge it. It has been given with a view to prepare the way for the ultimate triumph of truth, and the redemption of the earth from the power of sin and Satan. We should take advantage of all these great discoveries, the accumulated wisdom of ages, and give to our children the benefit of every branch of useful knowledge, to prepare them to step forward and efficiently do their part in the great work."(Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 9, pg. 369, August 31, 1862)

plasma discharges, z-pinches, toroids and toroidal stacks, petroglyphs from Europe and America

the above plasma discharge toroid images are taken from Anthony L Peratt's great paper Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity

does this show how the lines of the Djed could have been inspired by a plasma disharge and the toroids?

This it a mixture of everything? the belief of pillars holding up the sky, from a previous catastrophe encounter with a God King and when the Pillars disappeared the sky collapsed on them? so they then draw the 4 pillars and over the years it changes as the eye witnesses die and there are only carvings or oral traditions that can not match what was seen and might change over the years? then the next God King appears and it would be different this time and each time... The four pillars are also the four corners of heaven, and eventually the four faces or four eyes of John the Revelator, Ezekiel, And facsimile #1 and #2 in the book of Abraham. Four pillars...four streams...ect...

Now compare the images above to these...

Images of the Djed Pillar i came across this Egyptian scene of a Djed Pillar and what looks to be the Comet Venus on the top of it - as shown/described in the "Comet Venus Book" by gary gilligan.

Salt Lake temple....No longer is there. (due to complaints)

In South Asia, traditions concerning the enchanted World Tree or World Axis have taken somewhat different forms. And yet, despite the differences, certain common patterns persist. The sacred tree, the vertical World Axis or stambha or stupa and the generous spirit from the far north are all features of pan-Indian culture that derive, most probably, from the same traditional sources as those of Western cultures.

For more similar images check here....
http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rQHJsbSLCQ

Also looks like a ladder stretching to some distant planet. Another interpretation is that of Stacked Ancestors or in other words a Totem pole..

A wide range of cultures worldwide portrayed their legendary ancestors in a stack, the one piled above the other.

Totem poles are one expression of a worldwide custom that portrays legendary or sacred ancestors in a stack. This theme is associated with the wider category of “axis symbols.” Axis symbols, in turn, have been associated with plasma formations observed in laboratory-generated high-energy-density electrical discharges. It is considered that the theme of stacked ancestors originated in observations by ancient peoples of an unusual and prolonged “auroral pillar”.

Another version of the Peratt Instability is seen here (left) in a computer simulation of an actual plasma experiment in the laboratory.

plasma experiment in the laboratory....

Compare it to a reproduction of an Arizona petroglyph....

The correlation is stunning, and it leaves no doubt about the original subject for this Native American petroglyph.

Peratt identifies the parts of the stone glyph that correspond to those elements of a Peratt Instability (below).

This plasma image figures prominently in the mythology of the past, where it was call the “sky mask,” giving rise to the universal practice of wearing masks in conjunction with religious ceremonies and stacked divinity icons in “totems.” The obvious relationship of these plasma images to sacred imagery leads to only one conclusion: Earth’s ancient inhabitants recorded by every means possible what they could see in the skies above them during an epoch of intense electrical plasma activity in the heavens. -Anthony Larson

This figure shows a time sequence of contours of magnetic energy in cross-section between two Birkeland filaments. The contours at the locations of the two filaments correspond to energy maxima while the central ellipse is an energy minimum. Credit: A. L. Peratt, Physics of the Plasma Universe, p. 114.

does this series of petroglyphs show a squatter lady/man, further great detail of an birkeland current as a plasma instability or the pillars holding up the heavens? note the triangle or base at the bottom and the traditional squatting man legs coming out of it

helical instabilites (plasma columns) from anthony peratt - do they show the serpent/snake seen in the skies by the ancient people ?

These are experimental higher energy plasma discharges as shown before. they appear to show not a perfect spiral but very similar to the dna structure

The image above shows the Double Helix Nebula or could it be known as the Birkeland Nebula or DNA Nebula?

for more check out these AWESOME PAPERS BY PERATT! HIGHLY REC.

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current,Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14145750/Anth ... ence-of-a-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity Part II: Directionality and Source (Part II, 2007)
http://www.alqpottery.com/pdfs/Peratt,e ... er=4287017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 29th, 2012, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

The crucial evidence for the electrical nature of supernovae must come from experiment and observation.

Anthony L. Peratt, Fellow, IEEE, published a seminal paper in the IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 31, No. 6, December 2003. It was titled "Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity." In it he explained the unusual characteristics of a high-energy plasma discharge. He discussed mega-ampere particle beams and showed their characteristic 56- and 28-fold symmetry. He wrote: "A solid beam of charged particles tends to form hollow cylinders that may then filament into individual currents. When observed from below, the pattern consists of circles, circular rings of bright spots, and intense electrical discharge streamers connecting the inner structure to the outer structure."

>> This photograph shows a 0.6-mm-thick titanium witness plate that has been placed 15 cm in front of a 100 kilo-Gauss, sub-megaampere charged particle beam. Initially, the particle beam was cylindrical but after traveling the 15 cm has filamented. In the sub-gigaampere range, the maximum number of self-pinched filaments allowed before the cylindrical magnetic field will no longer split into "islands" for the parameters above has been found to be 56.

These results verify that individual current filaments were maintained by their azimuthal self-magnetic fields, a property lost by increasing the number of electrical current filaments. The scaling is constant for a given hollow beam thickness, from microampere beams to multi-megaampere beams and beam diameters of millimeters to thousands of kilometers.

This scaling of plasma phenomena has been extended to more than 14 orders of magnitude, so the bright ring of supernova 1987A can be considered as a stellar scale "witness plate" with the equatorial ejecta sheet acting as the "plate" for the otherwise invisible axial Birkeland currents.

Peratt adds, "Because the electrical current-carrying filaments are parallel, they attract via the Biot-Savart force law, in pairs but sometimes three. This reduces the 56 filaments over time to 28 filaments, hence the 56 and 28 fold symmetry patterns. In actuality, during the pairing, any number of filaments less than 56 may be recorded as pairing is not synchronized to occur uniformly. However, there are 'temporarily stable' (longer state durations) at 42, 35, 28, 14, 7, and 4 filaments. Each pair formation is a vortex that becomes increasingly complex."

The images of SN 1987A shows the Birkeland currents around the star have paired to a number close to 28. The bright spots show a tendency toward pairing and groups of three. This witness plate model explains why the glowing ring is so nearly circular and is expanding very slowly - unlike a shock front. It is more like a cloud at night moving through the beams of a ring of searchlights.

If the equatorial ring shows the Birkeland currents in the outer sheath of an axial plasma current column, then the supernova outburst is the result of a cosmic z-pinch in the central column, focused on the central star. It is important to note that the z-pinch naturally takes the ubiquitous hourglass shape of planetary nebulae. No special conditions and mysteriously conjured magnetic fields are required.

>> Experimental and simulation derived geometries for extreme plasma currents in a plasma column. The Birkeland currents will only be visible where the plasma density is high.

It is also the shape of SN1987A with its three rings. It will be instructive for plasma cosmologists to watch closely the development of SN1987A's "necklace of incandescent diamonds." I do not expect the ring to grow as a shock-wave-produced ring would be expected to. Some bright spots may be seen to rotate about each other and to merge. It is an opportunity more rare and valuable than a diamond to be able to verify the electric discharge nature of a supernova. Supernova 1987A will be illuminating the future of plasma cosmology!

Plasma cosmologists have not ignored the pulsar, sometimes found in a supernova remnant. Healy and Peratt in "Radiation Properties of Pulsar Magnetospheres: Observation, Theory and Experiment," concluded, "the source of the radiation energy may not be contained within the pulsar, but may instead derive either from the pulsar's interaction with its environment or by energy delivered by an external circuit.... [O]ur results support the 'planetary magnetosphere' view, where the extent of the magnetosphere, not emission points on a rotating surface, determines the pulsar emission."

In other words, we do not require a hypothetical super-condensed object to form a pulsar. A normal stellar remnant undergoing periodic discharges will suffice. Plasma cosmology has the virtue of not requiring neutron stars or black holes to explain compact sources of radiation.

This completes the electrical sketch of supernova 1987A.

Postscript:

This discovery of the electrical nature of supernovae has implications back here on Earth. The extensive interdisciplinary scope of the Electric Universe model is highlighted by Peratt's recent discovery that objects from antiquity manifest 56- and 28-fold symmetry. These range from concentric petroglyphs around the world to geoglyphs (stone-rings), megaliths, and other constructs. The most renowned of the 56-fold symmetric megaliths is Stonehenge.

>> An Aerial View of Stonehenge. The view includes the circular bank, ditch, and counterscarp bank. A number of the Aubrey holes are also visible. The Heel Stone can be seen in the lower right.

Our ancestors witnessed a cosmic electrical discharge up close. It raises fundamental issues about the recent history of the Earth and its cargo of life.

The explosion in new understanding will be an intellectual and cultural supernova!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Posted on another thread by AshleyB

Prophets and Plasmas by Anthony Larson

“It is the thunderbolt that steers the universe,” wrote the Greek philosopher Heraclitus. Today’s scholars and scientists dismiss such statements as simpleminded nonsense, based in ignorance.

But, as we have seen, electricity probably plays a far greater role in the universe than modern science recognizes. What if Heraclitus actually knew much more than we do about the nature of the power that organizes and drives the universe?

To illustrate this notion, let’s look at a glaring example from history.

Zeus throwing a thunderbolt

Notice the object Greek sculptors put in Zeus’ hand. Image

No, it’s not a football or a stalk of corn. The Greek sources tell us this was the appearance of those fabled thunderbolts Zeus was said to have launched from Olympus, the sacred mountain on which he resided. Clearly, it looks nothing like anything we would call a thunderbolt. Yet the Greeks were unwavering. These, they insisted, were thunderbolts. There were many variations, but none of them look like a bolt of lightning to our eyes.

More thunderbolts

The most elementary form was that of a simple missile with a corkscrew configuration.

Numerous illustrations of the weapon show it sending forth leaf-like sepals, then “flowering” into a lotus form. The petals of the lotus/thunderbolt are also elaborated in tradition as horns or wings, a fact that appears absurd today, until we perceive the underlying structure.

Though they differ somewhat, these patterns are, in fact, surprisingly consistent. And that consistency is a vital key to understanding what we see in these sculptures.

So, what are these thunderbolts of the gods?

To answer that question, we must look to a surprising source: the most recent images of similar features in distant galaxies and stars. We must also consider the nature of something called plasma and its electrical properties.

Plasma and electricity

Plasma permeates space. Our entire Milky Way galaxy consists mainly of plasma. It is the fourth state of matter. We are all familiar with the first three, most common states of matter: gas, liquid and solid. We experience them every day. Yet, we are also surrounded with plasmas, though we don’t recognize them for what they are. In fact 99% of the entire universe is plasma!

An electrical plasma is a cloud of ions (positively charged particles) and electrons (negatively charged particles) that can sometimes light up and behave in some unusual ways when ‘excited’ or activated by applying electrical and magnetic fields. The most familiar examples of electrical plasmas on Earth are the neon sign, lightning, and the electric arc welding machine. The ionosphere of Earth is an example of a plasma that does not emit visible light. Fire is a plasma. The cloud of particles that constitutes the solar “wind” is a plasma.

Birkeland

During the late 1800’s, a Norwegian physicist, Kristian Birkeland, explained that the reason we could see Earth’s polar auroras was that they were plasmas. Birkeland also discovered the twisted corkscrew-shaped paths taken by electric currents in plasmas.

Plasma behavior continues to astonish the specialists who study it, and it is radically different from the familiar behavior of solids, liquids, and gasses. It is self-organizing, paring into filaments that intertwine or ‘braid’ into pairs that attract each other at long distances and repel each other at short distances.Image

Sometimes those twisted shapes are visible and sometimes not — that depends on the strength and the current density being carried by the plasma. Today these braided streams of ions and electrons are called “Birkeland currents” after their discoverer. The mysterious “sprites”, “elves”, and “blue jets” associated with electrical storms on Earth are examples of Birkeland currents in the plasma of our upper atmosphere.

In a plasma, these filaments evolve into braided ropes that can act as electrical transmission lines, much as braided, twisted cable is used to carry electrical power to our homes. As a practical matter, we’ve learned that wound or braded cable carries electricity more efficiently. The apparent reason is that this is the natural configuration for electrical current, as discovered by Birkeland.

Birkland currents form braided filaments

On a cosmic scale, that means they can carry electric power across galactic and intergalactic space, while organizing and driving secondary systems, including stars and planets. Electric current in space, passing through plasma, will take on the corkscrew (spiral) shape discovered by Birkeland (see above).

There are three distinctly different steady state modes in which plasma can operate:

Dark Current Mode - The strength of the electrical current (flow of charged particles) within the plasma is very low. The plasma does not glow. It is essentially invisible. We would not know plasma was there at all unless we measured its electrical activity with sensitive instruments. The present day magnetospheres of the planets are examples of plasmas operating in the dark current mode, as are the giant, but quite indiscernible, Birkland currents that carry the prodigious power throughout the galaxy to light our sun and all the stars.

Normal Glow Mode - The strength of the electrical current (flow of charged particles) is significant. The entire plasma glows. The brightness of the glow depends on the intensity of the current in the plasma. Examples are any neon sign, emission nebulae and the Sun’s corona.

Arc Mode - The strength of the electrical current in the plasma is very high. The plasma radiates brilliantly over a wide spectrum. Current tends to form twisting filaments. Examples of this mode of operation are an electric arc welding machine, lightning or the Sun’s photosphere.

Such filaments have already been discovered in our own solar system. For example, it is known that million ampere currents flowing down the Earth’s magnetic field lines at the northern and southern poles cause the Earth’s aurora to glow. A similar glowing vortex, astronomers dubbed a “flux tube,” was found by planetary explorer spacecraft to connect the planet Jupiter with its closest satellite, Io.

Langmuir

In the early 20th century, Nobel laureate Irving Langmuir studied electric plasmas in his laboratory at General Electric. He further developed the body of knowledge Birkeland had pioneered and was the first to use the name ‘plasma’ to describe the almost lifelike, self-organizing behavior of these ionized gas clouds in the presence of electrical currents and magnetic fields.

Langmuir identified a plasma phenomenon called a “double layer,” a boundary that forms around charged objects immersed in plasma. This boundary, now called a “Langmuir sheath,” surrounds our planet. Invisible to the naked eye, it electrically isolates our world from the Sun’s plasma, called the solar wind, and interacts with it in ways we have yet to fully understand.

Laboratory experiments and simulations on supercomputers reveal that plasma discharge formations, under the influence of electric currents, are remarkably similar to formations observed in remote space. The patterns of plasma behavior are said to be scalable. That is, a high energy electric discharge in plasma will produce the same formations irrespective of the size of the event. The same basic patterns will be seen at laboratory, planetary, stellar, and galactic levels.

Duration is proportional to size as well. A spark that lasts for milliseconds in the laboratory may persist for years at planetary or stellar scales, or for thousands of years at galactic or intergalactic scales.

Because Birkeland currents most often occur in pairs, they tend to compress between them any material (ionized or not) in the plasma. This is called the “z-pinch” effect. Thus, when we look at nebulas in space such as the one pictured above, we are looking at glowing plasma — a celestial thunderbolt of prodigious size — showing the z-pinch effect on a galactic scale.

The most striking feature of the central part of this nebula is its polar symmetry, looking much like those Greek “thunderbolts” pictured on the first page. The central ‘neck’ is where the galactic electrical currents, “pinch” down to create the hourglass figure.

Once again in the photo above, we see the similarities between galactic plasma structures and the lotus-like illustrations from ancient art of the gods’ thunderbolt weapons.Image

These shapes are uncannily similar to those of Zeus’ thunderbolts drawn by ancient astronomers because such electric phenomena are scalable through several orders of magnitude.

That is, microcosmic or macrocosmic, they always take on the same appearance. They exhibit the same forms and characteristics whether the discharge occurs over a fraction of a millimeter in a laboratory, over thousands of kilometers in Earth’s heavens or across many light-years in the galaxy. In fact, computerized simulations of high-energy electrical discharges in the laboratory indicate that the same patterns can be scaled up yet another 100 million times to galactic size.

A revised view of the past heavens

In the electric model, the actual history of our solar system does not resemble the currently accepted theories of the sciences. Abbreviated “first glimpses” of these discoveries may provoke incredulity, shock, and irritation. Therefore, the reader must be asked to suspend all prior beliefs on the subject, including matters thought to have been settled decades, or even centuries ago in order to give this evidence a proper hearing.

The implications of these new discoveries for aiding in our understanding the scriptures are profound.

The Roman historian Tacitus wrote that the catastrophe of Sodom and Gomorrah was caused by a thunderbolt — the plain was “consumed by lightning.” And he added, “Personally I am quite prepared to grant that once-famous cities may have been burnt by fire from heaven.” Also Josephus asserted that the cities had been “consumed by thunderbolts.” Philo wrote that “lightnings poured out of heaven,” destroying the cities.

Such observations dovetail with the Greek traditions of thunderbolts. Accounts in scripture of what might otherwise be considered ‘miraculous’ become understandable phenomena, without detracting from the gospel message they also convey.

In the later years of his life, Nobel Laureate Hannes Alfven, the founder of plasma science, reached a startling conclusion about the nature of the universe. He said that today’s gravitational systems are the “ashes” of prior electrical systems. This remarkable idea and the revelations we’ve seen about plasmas in a near Earth environment requires that we read our scriptures from an entirely new perspective, however unnerving. It raises the possibility that the ancient heavens looked nothing like the skies we see now, and accounts of events from that time must be re-read with this new perspective to more fully appreciate the message they contain.

This is the new perspective Latter-day Saints should keep in mind while re-reading their scriptures — not only prophetic passages but historic accounts such as Abraham in the Pearl of Great Price. These can only be fully understood when read with the following in mind:

As recently as several thousand years ago, planets moved under the influence of electrified plasma, a medium that can easily overwhelm gravity. Orbits changed, and catastrophic electrical encounters altered the terrain, the climates, and the atmospheres of planets, including our Earth.

Though the duration of instability is unknown, the final episodes of catastrophe occurred in the time of our early ancestors, who witnessed celestial wonders beyond anything imagined today. Charged planets and moons were held in a close array by electrical forces and were seen as huge spheres in the sky. In periods of instability, plasma discharges passed between planets, capturing the obsessive attention of human witnesses. Ancient sky worshippers observed the resulting plasma configurations as these discharges mutated from one unstable phase to another, seemingly alive, intelligent and habitually combative. It was such events, often earthshaking, earsplitting and terrifying, that supplied the raw content of world mythology and inspired the great religious and symbolic traditions of antiquity.

Claims for such a scenario can be substantiated by comparing the forms taken by plasmas in the laboratory and the symbolic religious art of antiquity — etched on tomb and temple walls, carved on rock, illustrated on religious icons and even painstakingly embedded in vast landforms.

Plasma forms in sacred art worldwide

Plasma physicist Anthony Peratt, the foremost authority in the world on the forms exhibited by laboratory plasmas under the influence of electrical forces, recognized this ancient form of iconography as illustrations of plasmas in space, much as we have identified the thunderbolts of the Greek gods as plasma. That is, Peratt insists that what looks to our eyes as though they were myth-inspired icons, nonsensical doodling or just plain gibberish are actually accurate representations — facsimiles in stone, if you will — of what the ancients saw in their skies. He points out that he has seen all these same forms in plasmas generated in his lab experiments at Los Alamos National Laboratories.ImageImage

What follows is only a minute sampling of Peratt’s published work, comparing ancient rock art with laboratory experiments and simulations on supercomputers of plasma discharge formations under the influence of electric currents. You will agree that the similarities are stunning.

These are graphic representations of one plasma configuration produced in Peratt’s laboratory that he affirms gave rise the examples of rock art from around the world seen below that he calls “squatter man.”Image

Note that the squatting position illustrated above is strongly reminiscent of the posture or stance taken by Polynesians in their sacred ritual dances and by Hindu ritual dancers, a connection not previously made by anthropologists.

These images suggest two other possibilities for interpretive use beyond the more common squatting figure. The many arms of the Hindu god, Shiva and the spider, found on the plain of Nazca in Peru
are likely derivatives of the same plasma image.ImageImage

Most of the symbols and petroglyphs found the world over are probably illustrations of things seen in Earth’s heavens anciently, further demonstrating the universality of these images, as in this Chinese glyph.

This worldwide commonality argues convincingly that there is only one place all ancient cultures could have seen these images: in Earth’s ancient skies.Image

Another plasma arrangement discovered in the laboratory by Peratt is here illustrated below.

Called a “Peratt Instability,” this plasma configuration takes the shape of a stack of donuts. These graphic and computer generated illustrations of experimentally created plasmas look remarkably like the mythic “backbone of god.” Image

A multitude of petroglyphs appear to depict Peratt’s stacked toruses. These are only a few among thousands of such examples. So all those squiggly drawings on rocks were based in rock-solid reality.Image

The stacked toruses, seen from an oblique angle, also took on the appearance of the mythical “chain of arrows.” These can be seen in similar illustrations from sacred art of widely separated cultures.

Heretofore inexplicable rock art that was generally thought to have no basis in the physical world can now be seen as a heroic attempt by ancient cultures to record the plasma phenomenon they saw in the heavens, something they considered to be sacred imagery.ImageImage

Without the insight these plasma configurations offer, anthropologists are at a loss to explain the origin or the motivation for such bizarre images. They frankly admit that the meaning of such glyphs is a mystery, such as the Egyptian illustration below.

Yet, when seen in light of cutting edge plasma science, the explanation is quite simple, though unexpected. These were things seen overhead in Earth’s ancient heavens. Those that saw them felt compelled to record what they saw in order to preserve what they considered to be sacred. These petroglyph sites were subsequently considered sacred as well, a place to recall the images of the gods and perform rituals.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

“it is the thunderbolt that steers the universe“.-Heraclitus, ca. 500 B.C.

Rivers forming treelike figures on the desert of Baja California, Mexico?? Or is this massive lightning scars??

So I came across something interesting yesterday. On page one i go over Lichtenberg figures, captured lightning, and the lightning scared planet Mars and Mercury. But I also give many examples of huge massing lightning scars on Mother Earth.

This incredible aerial photograph by Adrian Franco was selected as National Geographic’s Picture of the Day for April 9, 2012. In it we see the incredible fractal patterns rivers (now dried out) have made as they spread into the salt flats of the Baja California Desert in Mexico.

These patterns are nearly identical to the Lichtenberg Figures that result from an electrical discharge (e.g., scars from people struck by lightning have the exact same patterns). It's very interesting that they Identify these patterns with Lichtenberg Figures and electrical discharges because that is exactly what this is. But in our age we have never even come close to viewing a lightning bolt that produced this...

How amazing is that?

Here is one of my favorites. Captured Lightning... Tree of life

More captured lightning

Almost the entire surface of Mars is labled by NASA as unexplainable phenomena. But the Electric Universe not only can explain all of it but can duplicate and match the scaring on Mars in Labortory expiriments with high energy discharges.

The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars -- Part One -- by Thunderbolts project

The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars -- Part One -- by Thunderbolts project

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Wow! Tree of life is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that first picture. Things in nature point toward God if we have eyes to see. It would appear that lightning is something that points to the tree of life.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

A Random Phrase wrote:Wow! Tree of life is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that first picture. Things in nature point toward God if we have eyes to see. It would appear that lightning is something that points to the tree of life.
Yea, I LOVE that figure of the captured lightning in the form of the tree! I agree with everything you said! Hope all is well!

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

Interesting. I noticed the image of the serpent up there above the captured tree of life images,of which both represent Christ. For example, the Brazen Serpent in the wilderness that Moses raised up, or the Great White God Quezlecotle of the Southern indian tribes in America. Many think that satan is the serpent, but he is only the great counterfeiter who had to take the form of the serpent to deceive Eve and trick her into partaking of the fruit. Perhaps both Adam and Eve were familiar with these images and representations of Christ. Satan always tries to resemble our Father and our Savior. Good stuff to ponder.
Last edited by Benjamin Harrison on November 2nd, 2012, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Benjamin Harrison wrote:Many think that satan is the serpent, but he is only the great counterfeiter who had to take the form of the serpent to deceive Eve and trick her into partaking of the fruit. Perhaps both Adam and Eve were familiar with these images and reresentations of Christ. Satan always tries to resemble our Father and our Savior.
Excellent points, Benjamin; you are exactly correct about the serpent actually representing Christ, and Lucifer trying to steal the imagery. I'm quite sure Adam and Eve, and all the old Patriarchs were VERY familiar with all of these things related to the ancient (and future!) cosmology - as was Joseph Smith. ;)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Do you notice you feel better when you walk barefoot on the Earth? Recent research has explained why this happens.

Your immune system functions optimally when your body has an adequate supply of electrons, which are easily and naturally obtained by barefoot contact with the Earth.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... _SNL_Art_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Stoking the Star Maker Machinery
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/10 ... machinery/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Even though I have been vocal on politics yesterday and today, I have been moving my focus for some time. I agree with Joel Skousen, and I believe you also Glenn, that this country is getting saved at the ballot box. Even if we managed to somehow overcome the Diebold machines and other vote fraud that I believe is rampant, if we got anyone elected that would actually change anything (and he actually had the votes in the house and the senate to get those changes made) he wouldn't last a day.

My primary focus is to get me and my house right before the Lord, and then seek others who have done likewise to network. Even that is appearing to be a dim hope, when two people such as you and I, who probably agree on at least 95% of what matters, and differ only on the details, mostly, can't get along any better than we do.

39shades
Hi, I'm new.

Post by 39shades »

One way to understand all this stuff without getting a headache is to attend the annual Electric Universe Conferences, where you can personally meet Wal Thornhill, David Talbott, Dwardu Cardona, and the other authors and scientists involved. The 2013 conference is coming up in January:

From their conference page @ http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/09 ... g-point-2/:

"The phrase has never been more fitting: The Tipping Point. In matters of human thought and perception, the words describe the critical moment when the growing momentum of a new idea overrides the inertia of prior beliefs. A movement exhibiting this power cannot be turned back.

For the Electric Universe community, The Tipping Point means evidence converging from every scientific discipline. Unique predictions of an electrical paradigm fulfilled. Charged bodies in space powered by electric currents across interstellar and intergalactic distances. A model of electric star-formation bolstered by an explosion of new evidence for our electric Sun. Planets sculpted by electric arcs in an age of solar system violence. Comets discharging electrically as they plunge through the Sun’s electric field.

Now new dimensions of the Electric Universe are attracting visionary scientists, artists and students of the human story. An ancient sky animated by electrical dramas affecting every level of human culture. The electricity of life–layers of subtle energy that theorists simply overlooked in their rush to formulate mechanical models of life. Studies of human consciousness and connection that shattered the scientific paradigms of the 20th-century.

The Tipping Point is indeed at hand. In the scientific quest to understand our natural world, the 21st-century will look nothing like the last.

Join us at EU2013 for a three-day exploration of interdisciplinary science, an event designed to break the bounds of conventionality. Discover the universal role of the electric force, from microcosm to macrocosm, where virtually every new surprise points us in the same direction. And find your own connections within a movement that will shape the future of science."
Last edited by 39shades on November 7th, 2012, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

"I agree with Joel Skousen, and I believe you also Glenn, that this country is getting saved at the ballot box."

You may want to watch this video - THE CONSTITUTION WILL BE SAVED - BUT NOT BY WASHINGTON

http://youtu.be/cxu-zw004jc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

39shades
Hi, I'm new.

Post by 39shades »

B-)
Last edited by 39shades on November 8th, 2012, 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

Where is the conference going to be at this year 39 shades? :)

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

nvm...just saw your post above. Thanks.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Joseph Smith is credited with saying that our Earth was much bigger and that it was divided at least a couple of times to take away Enoch City and the ten lost tribes. He also said that these pieces would come back and that they would merge again with us.

Science keeps finding planets but most if not all are larger than our planets.

'Super-Earth' exoplanet spotted 42 light-years away

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20249753" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;