Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread..

Post by AshleyB »

Actually, I haven't taught him any of that stuff yet. He came up with that one all by himself. :) I thought it was cool that even a 3 year old knows that the power of lightening eminates from God. Those pictures are pretty awesome. I read in his book that lightening is hotter than the sun and that its so bright that even though lightening is about as big around as a quartor that you can still see it at 200 miles away. Pretty incredible.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Re: Useful pictorial/science resources...

Post by moonwhim »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Useful pictorial/science resources...

(**Though not specifically aimed at the Electric Universe, here is a general resource guide for astronomical images/data, both of local planetary bodies, comets, moons, and for deep-space objects... Lots of GREAT raw data out there. Too much for anyone person, site, agency to hoard or even to process it all. Enjoy!**)
Here is a speculative astronomy site that deals with anomalies on mars, moon, other planets, etc.

http://www.keithlaney.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please read this article by Keith Laney which possibly exposes the real purpose of Apollo 17:
http://keithlaney.net/Ahiddenmission/A17HMp1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Re: Useful pictorial/science resources...

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

AshleyB wrote:Actually, I haven't taught him any of that stuff yet. He came up with that one all by himself. :) I thought it was cool that even a 3 year old knows that the power of lightening eminates from God. Those pictures are pretty awesome. I read in his book that lightening is hotter than the sun and that its so bright that even though lightening is about as big around as a quartor that you can still see it at 200 miles away. Pretty incredible.
It is WAY cool Ashley about your boy! And your tid bits on lightning It is so incredible!! Here is what I got from Wiki answers...

"The temperature of the air around a bolt of lightning is about 54,000°F (30,000°C), which is six times hotter than the surface of the sun..."
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_a_lightnin ... of_the_sun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's six times hotter than the sun and capable of sending a DeLorean back to the future? A bolt of lightning.

And yes, Lightning is a case of an electric arc. Just like the sun and very similar to Arc welding. Not a good idea to look at either in you don't have protection.

Lightning is also plasma.

Plasma is an excellent conductor of electricity. Because of its free-flowing electrons its conductive properties far surpass those of copper and gold.

Due to its interaction with electromagnetism, plasmas display a complexity in structure far exceeding that of matter in gaseous, liquid, or solid states. It has a tendency to form into cellular and filamentary structures.

These structures derive from the fact that a charged particle flow (or current) produces a ring of magnetic fields around itself, 'pinching' plasma into multi-filamentary strands, as can be seen on both cosmic and more localised scales.

moonwhim wrote: Here is a speculative astronomy site that deals with anomalies on mars, moon, other planets, etc.

http://www.keithlaney.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please read this article by Keith Laney which possibly exposes the real purpose of Apollo 17:
http://keithlaney.net/Ahiddenmission/A17HMp1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Moon! I like the first web site and the second one is an interesting read! For anyone interested, here is another interesting read, guess you could label it a conspiracy but more of a cover up. The Columbia disaster. NASA blamed Shuttle engineers for Columbia and convinced the masses that it was mechanically damaged on takeoff. But the evidence says this just isn't so. The evidence says Columbia was struck by a fatal blow by a super-bolt of lightning from space, now referred to as MEGALIGHTNING. I posted tons of stuff on HUGE upper atmosphere lightning bolts that head off to space. Great pictures and videos.

This is from Wal Thornhil;
The Earth is enveloped in a cosmic discharge, focussed on the Sun. So it is no surprise in an electric universe to have lightning from space follow the ionized trail of Columbia. The dense plasma trail left by the shuttle is an ideal “lightning rod” of vast dimensions that could easily give rise to the reported corkscrewing rope of purple light blazing down from above. The sudden brightening of the streak shows that power was being concentrated into a destructive arc near the shuttle.

It seems that conditions in the ionosphere led to a powerful lightning discharge to Columbia – a rare “bolt from the blue” – which may have damaged a critical component or surface of the space shuttle. The lightning would be practically silent in the thin atmosphere and it would burn like a plasma torch. And insulating material, like the shuttle tiles or their adhesive, may shatter or explode when struck by lightning.

The metallic surfaces of aircraft hit by lightning may show a little damage but it does not impair their airworthiness. Columbia, struck by a super-bolt while travelling at 12,000 mph, was terribly vulnerable. NASA might be advised to send a tiled wing panel for testing to a lightning research facility.
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/columbia- ... e=cc6y424y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"... Did a super-bolt of lightning--called "megalightning"--strike Columbia, causing the breakup of the craft?

Shocking evidence that this is so includes the image above, taken from the TV program "Megalightning." It shows a purplish corkscrew trail of "something" merging with the ionized plasma trail of Columbia early in its descent, while Columbia was still 63 kilometers above the earth. One might have expected this image to catch the attention of media around the world. But before that could happen, both the camera and the photograph were examined by NASA scientists."

Anyway a bunch of good stuff out there. Few good articles listed below. Some are long reads.
http://www.columbiadisaster.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.superforce.com/shuttle/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Semp, you have some awesome photos of outer space and lightning!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I agree -thanks for the great photos, Semp.
How do astrophysicists explain the "serpent" in the sky?
Hmmmm... wonder if it is possible that "Tesla/freedom energy" taps into the electric universe somehow? fun to ponder.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

DrJones wrote:How do astrophysicists explain the "serpent" in the sky?

I don't know how to post pictures, but here are some great links explaining the serpent/dragon -

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2007/ ... npearl.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/elect ... bolt01.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/arch ... hology.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quote:
"Plasma discharge fills in the details that are missing in other attempts to account for the patterns of ancient testimony. Seemingly disparate mythic content can then be seen as different human interpretations of the same unearthly events: In its most archaic form, the dragon is not earthbound, but moves about in the sky, the domain of plasma. The dragon undulates like a serpent because that is the character of plasma discharge. The dragon has luminous “feathers” or long-flowing “hair” because plasma discharge produces filamentation. The dragon has antennae or horns, wings, arms, legs or other protrusions resembling nothing in nature so much as plasma instabilities. The dragon is either a flame or torch in the sky, or it “breathes” fire, as we should expect. And of course, when the dragon appears cosmic thunderbolts invariably follow—a direct pointer to the electrical nature of the devastating “monster”. Thus, the characteristics of the dragon and the characteristics of plasma discharge can be systematically compared down to every recurring detail."

Hmmmm... wonder if it is possible that "Tesla/freedom energy" taps into the electric universe somehow?

Most definitely! Here's a short video on this very topic -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akM9KNEv_JE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a great thunderbolts article on Tesla and the EU - http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblo ... t_sd42.htm

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks Stella - interesting material. Never did buy into dark energy theory really...

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

DrJones wrote:I agree -thanks for the great photos, Semp.
Hmmmm... wonder if it is possible that "Tesla/freedom energy" taps into the electric universe somehow? fun to ponder.

These have been my exact same thoughts Dr. Jones. One of the reasons Tesla is my favorite scientist ever. One thing that most people also don't know about Tesla is that he was a spiritual man and had some profound experiences in his life and he believed he was given knowledge from God. He was really onto some breakthough's in his life imo if he would have not been thwarted by evil men and the adversary in his day.

But for some reason I get the impression that the world would not have been ready for the things Tesla could have brought about. Just a feeling I get.

I am not a fan of the good old American "hero" Thomas Edison or JP Morgan. But anyway, I agree. I think Tesla had a great understanding of the way the Universe works and by what power it operates. When asked that question if you could meet anyone alive or dead comes up, Nicola Tesla would definitely be one of the people on my list. :)

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Posted by Stella

I don't know how to post pictures, but here are some great links explaining the serpent/dragon -

The Dragon and the Pearl
"One of the great mysteries of world mythology and symbolism is the universal association of a cosmic serpent with a glowing sphere in the heavens. The association is too consistent to be explained as accidental convergence."

"The catastrophist model interprets the serpent and the sphere as a vagrant luminous object in the sky accompanied by glowing plasma effects....Today, several independent researchers connect both the enclosing serpent and the primordial "sun" to the axis mundi, a column said to have once risen from the earth to the sky. This suggests that the cross-cultural theme of the glowing serpent and orb might have been inspired by intense plasma discharge in the heavens, perhaps comparable to the aurora, but much more powerful. We know from plasma experiments that such effects would likely include the cosmic “thunderbolt” described in early traditions."
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2007/ ... npearl.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mystery of the Cosmic Thunderbolt
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/elect ... bolt01.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/arch ... hology.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Plasma discharge fills in the details that are missing in other attempts to account for the patterns of ancient testimony. Seemingly disparate mythic content can then be seen as different human interpretations of the same unearthly events: In its most archaic form, the dragon is not earthbound, but moves about in the sky, the domain of plasma. The dragon undulates like a serpent because that is the character of plasma discharge. The dragon has luminous “feathers” or long-flowing “hair” because plasma discharge produces filamentation. The dragon has antennae or horns, wings, arms, legs or other protrusions resembling nothing in nature so much as plasma instabilities. The dragon is either a flame or torch in the sky, or it “breathes” fire, as we should expect. And of course, when the dragon appears cosmic thunderbolts invariably follow—a direct pointer to the electrical nature of the devastating “monster”. Thus, the characteristics of the dragon and the characteristics of plasma discharge can be systematically compared down to every recurring detail."
Hmmmm... wonder if it is possible that "Tesla/freedom energy" taps into the electric universe somehow?

Most definitely! Here's a short video on this very topic -

And a great thunderbolts article on Tesla and the EU - http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblo ... t_sd42.htm

Great post and links! I highly recommend reading all of them. Absolute love the dragon pearl!!
I don't know how to post pictures
Maybe I can help you out Stella... in "POST A REPLY" click "Img". Now go the picture you want to post and right click and scroll down and click "Copy image URL". Now go back to "Img" and click paste between "Img][Img. And the you have it. Just press submit. Hope that helps.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Nikola Tesla and the Electric Universe

AshleyB wrote:
DrJones wrote:I agree -thanks for the great photos, Semp.

These have been my exact same thoughts Dr. Jones. One of the reasons Tesla is my favorite scientist ever. One thing that most people also don't know about Tesla is that he was a spiritual man and had some profound experiences in his life and he believed he was given knowledge from God. He was really onto some breakthough's in his life imo if he would have not been thwarted by evil men and the adversary in his day.

But for some reason I get the impression that the world would not have been ready for the things Tesla could have brought about. Just a feeling I get.

I am not a fan of the good old American "hero" Thomas Edison or JP Morgan. But anyway, I agree. I think Tesla had a great understanding of the way the Universe works and by what power it operates. When asked that question if you could meet anyone alive or dead comes up, Nicola Tesla would definitely be one of the people on my list. :)
This is just another thing we completely agree on Ashley! I know both you and Dr. Jones have posted some stuff on Nikola Tesla. But I am so with you on this..."Tesla... was a spiritual man and had some profound experiences in his life and he believed he was given knowledge from God." Tesla was truly a unrecognized Genius! I believe Tesla is one of the greatest inventors, scientist, engineers in this last dispensation. None greater. Very few equals.

“The world will wait a long time for Nikola Tesla’s equal in achievement and imagination.” E. ARMSTRONG

Other than being fascinating, the way Tesla came up with the electric motor is one every latter day saint could learn from.

Nikola Tesla has been given the nick name, "The man who electrified the world," or "the man who created the 20th century." And rightfully so. Our history books are full of lies and they completely ignore Tesla and have given credit that belongs to him to others were the credit wasn't due. (Thomas Edison,Guglielmo Marconi)

During his lifetime, Tesla invented fluorescent lighting, lasers, radio, robotics, spark plugs, X-Rays, the electric motor, the Tesla coil, and developed the alternating current (AC) electrical supply system that included a motor and transformer, the loudspeaker, Microwaves, and 3-phase electricity. These are just a few. He had over 700 patents and with his photographic memory he stored thousands more never having writing them down. The Tesla coil, invented in 1891, is still used in radio and television sets and other electronic equipment.

Beside being a great inventor, he understood the big picture. He understood the power of the Universe and was learning how to harness it. Once he figured it out and how to tap into this unlimited amount of Energy He developed a way to provide free electricity to the world. Which happened to be his lifetime goal.
DrJones wrote:Hmmmm... wonder if it is possible that "Tesla/freedom energy" taps into the electric universe somehow?
"Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." -Nikola Tesla

So what happened? Why was Tesla unsuccessful? The answer is simple, There was a conspiracy! The powers that be made sure he was not successful. Long story short, the conspiracy includes his financiers, Col. John Jacob Astor, owner of the Waldorf-Astoria drowning with the titanic, the manipulated crash of wall street in 1907, and how none other than JP Morgan got involved with Tesla. While Tesla was almost done with his new project, he kept the projects main objective from Morgan, than Morgan figured out the real plans, Tesla was developing a power device that was going to provide free energy to the world. Morgan was not having any part of that and sank Tesla. Nothing is free in this world when you can make a dollar of it and Morgan knew the implications if Tesla was successful. Tesla lost everything, and basically lived in poverty the rest of his days in depression. Tesla was on the verge of changing the entire world for the better but got buried. When he died the FBI raided his house and confiscated everything and labeled it Top Secret.

Wireless electricity

This is a must watch. Awesome example of the Tesla coil. Wireless electricity.

Tesla Coil Demo

Two short clips from the movie, The Prestige.

Magician.."What's conducting the electricty?" Tesla, "Our bodies... are quite capable of conducting and indeed producing energy."

Maybe this scripture brings new meaning... D&C 88; 11-12

11 And the light which shineth, which giveth you light, is through him who enlighteneth your eyes, which is the same light that quickeneth your understandings;

12 Which light proceedeth forth from the presence of God to fill the immensity of space— :-?

Nikola Tesla and The Electric Universe

Tesla Biography

NIKOLA TESLA, THE GENIUS WHO LIT THE WORLD
http://www.teslasociety.com/biography.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have found a lot of knowledge by reading the original works of Maxwell and Tesla.
I hope these words give you new found knowledge too.

EXPERIMENTS WITH ALTERNATE CURRENTS OF HIGH POTENTIAL AND HIGH FREQUENCY
by Nikola Tesla. Delivered before the Institution of Electrical Engineers, London, February 1892.
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1892-02-03.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is a great talk with Eric Dollard on Tesla and longitutinal energy which he calls magneto-dielectric energy. Dollards understanding of Tesla is the best guide to his genius.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/73155/Eric-Do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... s-19861991

This is some of the best Tesla material ever presented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhuSn6sc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related

Selected Tesla Papers and Speeches
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/contents.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The discovery of Standing Waves in Colorado by Tesla is a really good read. This is a perfect example of how the truth will set you free. The Earth is an infinite conductor. No different then a hollow copper sphere. Simply by watching the results of an electrical storm on his instruments, Tesla learned that the Earth transmitts lightning strikes, globally.

This made him alter the design of the Magnifying Transmitter to take control of this new discovery of standing waves and how to implement the Magnifying Transmitter design to it's fullest potential (pun intended) for the global transmission of power.

Indeed Morgan shut him down and kept it from us ever since. Those with the money, those who control money, control knowledge. Its a loss of truth and knowledge, because money took over.

I pray you will become aware of how all these different and seemingly disparitive problems come togther in the Tower that Morgan shut down, the Tower that was going to set the world free....is all connected to why we are dumbed down. Morgan was instrumental in education by the state. He was also instrumental in Tesla being striken from the text books of education. If you think this is not important or too conspiracy related, I am sorry, but it is the truth and the dots do connect, right to this very day.

Nothing has changed. The earth is still no different then a hollow copper sphere and yes the transmission of power world-wide, without wires is going on this very second with lightning strikes.

The only thing that is still free, is your mind and the ability to connect the dots for yourself.

Tesla is still a subject that will not be mentioned by name, not even at MIT lectures....not in electronic books from the "Radio College of Canada", who still taught, incorrectly, that Marconi developed radio. It can be only because of a concerted effort to keep us dumbed down by those who do write history.
THE TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY WITHOUT WIRES
by Nikola Tesla

Electrical World and Engineer, March 5, 1904

It is impossible to resist your courteous request extended on an occasion of such moment in the life of your journal. Your letter has vivified the memory of our beginning friendship, of the first imperfect attempts and undeserved successes, of kindnesses and misunderstandings. It has brought painfully to my mind the greatness of early expectations, the quick flight of time, and alas! the smallness of realizations. The following lines which, but for your initiative, might not have been given to the world for a long time yet, are an offering in the friendly spirit of old, and my best wishes for your future success accompany them.

Towards the close of 1898 a systematic research, carried on for a number of years with the object of perfecting a method of transmission of electrical energy through the natural medium, led me to recognize three important necessities: First, to develop a transmitter of great power; second, to perfect means for individualizing and isolating the energy transmitted; and, third, to ascertain the laws of propagation of currents through the earth and the atmosphere. Various reasons, not the least of which was the help proffered by my friend Leonard E. Curtis and the Colorado Springs Electric Company, determined me to select for my experimental investigations the large plateau, two thousand meters above sea-level, in the vicinity of that delightful resort, which I reached late in May, 1899. I had not been there but a few days when I congratulated myself on the happy choice and I began the task, for which I had long trained myself, with a grateful sense and full of inspiring hope. The perfect purity of the air, the unequaled beauty of the sky, the imposing sight of a high mountain range, the quiet and restfulness of the place—all around contributed to make the conditions for scientific observations ideal. To this was added the exhilarating influence of a glorious climate and a singular sharpening of the senses. In those regions the organs undergo perceptible physical changes. The eyes assume an extraordinary limpidity, improving vision; the ears dry out and become more susceptible to sound. Objects can be clearly distinguished there at distances such that I prefer to have them told by someone else, and I have heard—this I can venture to vouch for—the claps of thunder seven and eight hundred kilometers away. I might have done better still, had it not been tedious to wait for the sounds to arrive, in definite intervals, as heralded precisely by an electrical indicating apparatus—nearly an hour before.

In the middle of June, while preparations for other work were going on, I arranged one of my receiving transformers with the view of determining in a novel manner, experimentally, the electric potential of the globe and studying its periodic and casual fluctuations. This formed part of a plan carefully mapped out in advance. A highly sensitive, self-restorative device, controlling a recording instrument, was included in the secondary circuit, while the primary was connected to the ground and an elevated terminal of adjustable capacity. The variations of potential gave rise to electric surgings in the primary; these generated secondary currents, which in turn affected the sensitive device and recorder in proportion to their intensity. The earth was found to be, literally, alive with electrical vibrations, and soon I was deeply absorbed in the interesting investigation. No better opportunities for such observations as I intended to make could be found anywhere. Colorado is a country famous for the natural displays of electric force. In that dry and rarefied atmosphere the sun's rays beat the objects with fierce intensity. I raised steam, to a dangerous pressure, in barrels filled with concentrated salt solution, and the tin-foil coatings of some of my elevated terminals shriveled up in the fiery blaze. An experimental high-tension transformer, carelessly exposed to the rays of the setting sun, had most of its insulating compound melted out and was rendered useless. Aided by the dryness and rarefaction of the air, the water evaporates as in a boiler, and static electricity is developed in abundance. Lightning discharges are, accordingly, very frequent and sometimes of inconceivable violence. On one occasion approximately twelve thousand discharges occurred in two hours, and all in a radius of certainly less than fifty kilometers from the laboratory. Many of them resembled gigantic trees of fire with the trunks up or down. I never saw fire balls, but as compensation for my disappointment I succeeded later in determining the mode of their formation and producing them artificially.

In the latter part of the same month I noticed several times that my instruments were affected stronger by discharges taking place at great distances than by those near by. This puzzled me very much. What was the cause? A number of observations proved that it could not be due to the differences in the intensity of the individual discharges, and I readily ascertained that the phenomenon was not the result of a varying relation between the periods of my receiving circuits and those of the terrestrial disturbances. One night, as I was walking home with an assistant, meditating over these experiences, I was suddenly staggered by a thought. Years ago, when I wrote a chapter of my lecture before the Franklin Institute and the National Electric Light Association, it had presented itself to me, but I dismissed it as absurd and impossible. I banished it again. Nevertheless, my instinct was aroused and somehow I felt that I was nearing a great revelation.

It was on the third of July—the date I shall never forget—when I obtained the first decisive experimental evidence of a truth of overwhelming importance for the advancement of humanity. A dense mass of strongly charged clouds gathered in the west and towards the evening a violent storm broke loose which, after spending much of its fury in the mountains, was driven away with great velocity over the plains. Heavy and long persisting arcs formed almost in regular time intervals. My observations were now greatly facilitated and rendered more accurate by the experiences already gained. I was able to handle my instruments quickly and I was prepared. The recording apparatus being properly adjusted, its indications became fainter and fainter with the increasing distance of the storm, until they ceased altogether. I was watching in eager expectation. Surely enough, in a little while the indications again began, grew stronger and stronger and, after passing through a maximum, gradually decreased and ceased once more. Many times, in regularly recurring intervals, the same actions were repeated until the storm which, as evident from simple computations, was moving with nearly constant speed, had retreated to a distance of about three hundred kilometers. Nor did these strange actions stop then, but continued to manifest themselves with undiminished force. Subsequently, similar observations were also made by my assistant, Mr. Fritz Lowenstein, and shortly afterward several admirable opportunities presented themselves which brought out, still more forcibly, and unmistakably, the true nature of the wonderful phenomenon. No doubt, whatever remained: I was observing stationary waves.

As the source of disturbances moved away the receiving circuit came successively upon their nodes and loops. Impossible as it seemed, this planet, despite its vast extent, behaved like a conductor of limited dimensions. The tremendous significance of this fact in the transmission of energy by my system had already become quite clear to me. Not only was it practicable to send telegraphic messages to any distance without wires, as I recognized long ago, but also to impress upon the entire globe the faint modulations of the human voice, far more still, to transmit power, in unlimited amounts, to any terrestrial distance and almost without loss.

With these stupendous possibilities in sight, and the experimental evidence before me that their realization was henceforth merely a question of expert knowledge, patience and skill, I attacked vigorously the development of my magnifying transmitter, now, however, not so much with the original intention of producing one of great power, as with the object of learning how to construct the best one. This is, essentially, a circuit of very high self-induction and small resistance which in its arrangement, mode of excitation and action, may be said to be the diametrical opposite of a transmitting circuit typical of telegraphy by Hertzian or electromagnetic radiations. It is difficult to form an adequate idea of the marvelous power of this unique appliance, by the aid of which the globe will be transformed. The electromagnetic radiations being reduced to an insignificant quantity, and proper conditions of resonance maintained, the circuit acts like an immense pendulum, storing indefinitely the energy of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth and its conducting atmosphere uniform harmonic oscillations of intensities which, as actual tests have shown, may be pushed so far as to surpass those attained in the natural displays of static electricity.

Simultaneously with these endeavors, the means of individualization and isolation were gradually improved. Great importance was attached to this, for it was found that simple tuning was not sufficient to meet the vigorous practical requirements. The fundamental idea of employing a number of distinctive elements, co-operatively associated, for the purpose of isolating energy transmitted, I trace directly to my perusal of Spencer's clear and suggestive exposition of the human nerve mechanism. The influence of this principle on the transmission of intelligence, and electrical energy in general, cannot as yet be estimated, for the art is still in the embryonic stage; but many thousands of simultaneous telegraphic and telephonic messages, through one single conducting channel, natural or artificial, and without serious mutual interference, are certainly practicable, while millions are possible. On the other hand, any desired degree of individualization may be secured by the use of a great number of co-operative elements and arbitrary variation of their distinctive features and order of succession. For obvious reasons, the principle will also be valuable in the extension of the distance of transmission.

Progress though of necessity slow was steady and sure, for the objects aimed at were in a direction of my constant study and exercise. It is, therefore, not astonishing that before the end of 1899 I completed the task undertaken and reached the results which I have announced in my article in the Century Magazine of June, 1900, every word of which was carefully weighed.

Much has already been done towards making my system commercially available, in the transmission of energy in small amounts for specific purposes, as well as on an industrial scale. The results attained by me have made my scheme of intelligence transmission, for which the name of "World Telegraphy" has been suggested, easily realizable. It constitutes, I believe, in its principle of operation, means employed and capacities of application, a radical and fruitful departure from what has been done heretofore. I have no doubt that it will prove very efficient in enlightening the masses, particularly in still uncivilized countries and less accessible regions, and that it will add materially to general safety, comfort and convenience, and maintenance of peaceful relations. It involves the employment of a number of plants, all of which are capable of transmitting individualized signals to the uttermost confines of the earth. Each of them will be preferably located near some important center of civilization and the news it receives through any channel will be flashed to all points of the globe. A cheap and simple device, which might be carried in one's pocket, may then be set up somewhere on sea or land, and it will record the world's news or such special messages as may be intended for it. Thus the entire earth will be converted into a huge brain, as it were, capable of response in every one of its parts. Since a single plant of but one hundred horse-power can operate hundreds of millions of instruments, the system will have a virtually infinite working capacity, and it must needs immensely facilitate and cheapen the transmission of intelligence.

The first of these central plants would have been already completed had it not been for unforeseen delays which, fortunately, have nothing to do with its purely technical features. But this loss of time, while vexatious, may, after all, prove to be a blessing in disguise. The best design of which I know has been adopted, and the transmitter will emit a wave complex of total maximum activity of ten million horse-power, one per cent. of which is amply sufficient to "girdle the globe." This enormous rate of energy delivery, approximately twice that of the combined falls of Niagara, is obtainable only by the use of certain artifices, which I shall make known in due course.

For a large part of the work which I have done so far I am indebted to the noble generosity of Mr. J. Pierpont Morgan, which was all the more welcome and stimulating, as it was extended at a time when those, who have since promised most, were the greatest of doubters. I have also to thank my friend, Stanford White, for much unselfish and valuable assistance. This work is now far advanced, and though the results may be tardy, they are sure to come.

Meanwhile, the transmission of energy on an industrial scale is not being neglected. The Canadian Niagara Power Company have offered me a splendid inducement, and next to achieving success for the sake of the art, it will give me the greatest satisfaction to make their concession financially profitable to them. In this first power plant, which I have been designing for a long time, I propose to distribute ten thousand horse-power under a tension of one hundred million volts, which I am now able to produce and handle with safety.

This energy will be collected all over the globe preferably in small amounts, ranging from a fraction of one to a few horse-power. One its chief uses will be the illumination of isolated homes. I takes very little power to light a dwelling with vacuum tubes operated by high-frequency currents and in each instance a terminal a little above the roof will be sufficient. Another valuable application will be the driving of clocks and other such apparatus. These clocks will be exceedingly simple, will require absolutely no attention and will indicate rigorously correct time. The idea of impressing upon the earth American time is fascinating and very likely to become popular. There are innumerable devices of all kinds which are either now employed or can be supplied, and by operating them in this manner I may be able to offer a great convenience to whole world with a plant of no more than ten thousand horse-power. The introduction of this system will give opportunities for invention and manufacture such as have never presented themselves before.

Knowing the far-reaching importance of this first attempt and its effect upon future development, I shall proceed slowly and carefully. Experience has taught me not to assign a term to enterprises the consummation of which is not wholly dependent on my own abilities and exertions. But I am hopeful that these great realizations are not far off, and I know that when this first work is completed they will follow with mathematical certitude.

When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when the first plant is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message, almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought, can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all its intonations and inflections, faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point of the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere-on sea, or land, or high in the air-humanity will be like an ant heap stirred up with a stick: See the excitement coming!
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1904-03-05.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here is a great talk with Eric Dollard on Tesla and longitutinal energy which he calls magneto-dielectric energy.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/73155/Eric-Do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... s-19861991

More Dollard Videos. Its really important to read his notes and to watch these videos in that new light. One wire transmission, longitutinal transmission, wireless transmission, magneto-dielectric fields demonstrated.

Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vni9yPueiIU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The history lesson is very important.
The history of transmission of wireless energy is also very important.
Clearly we have four types of radiation and induction.
1. Pure Electrostatic.
2. Pure Magnetic.
3. EM
4. Magnetic-Dielectric

The observation that Tesla had only his mind, copper wire and wood, is very true. What he did with just those three things, is beyond what anyone has done to date, save Dollard, who only followed in the footsteps of the master. No military surplus supply shop, no radio shack, nothing.
If he wanted to envision it, he could build it. He made his own vacuum tubes, everything.
But the majority of his wireless is nothing but copper wire with a spark gap apparatus, simple things.

Its clear that NO ONE does research into these areas. We take it for granted what RCA has sold us. I for one, am not buying it.

Here are three of the books recommended by Dollard. They are by a man named Charles Proteus Steinmetz, who was hired by Edison to learn all the Tesla patents and then that way they could over come them with slight alterations like Marconi did by changing the inductance and the antenna. Its a subject I remember well, transient phenomenon. Capacitance and Inductance and the impulse and transient phenomenon associated with them, especially in high frequency and high voltages are explored with sudden loss of input and then quick and massive recharge and discharge, over and over, which is what Tesla was working on.

Theory and Calculation of Alternating Current Phenomenon
http://archive.org/details/theoryandcalcul00berggoog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Want to see how a capacitor really works?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckpQW9sdUg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MIT Physics Demo -- Dissectible Capacitor

Published 1900

Theory and Calculation of Transient Electric Phenomenon and Oscillations
http://www.archive.org/stream/theoryandcalcul11steigoog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Published in 1920

Electric Waves, Discharges, Impulses
http://www.archive.org/stream/elementar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 4/mode/2up
Published in 1911

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” -Nikola Tesla

"Einsteins relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists." --Nikola Tesla
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 12th, 2012, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

The wardencliff machine has and interesting SHAPE too don't you think Matt? :) Thanks for posting all this on Tesla. I love this subject so much.

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWPht3f ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sam_I_Am
captain of 10

Post by Sam_I_Am »

This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

AshleyB wrote:The wardencliff machine has and interesting SHAPE too don't you think Matt? :) Thanks for posting all this on Tesla. I love this subject so much.
Oh my gosh!! That is such a great observation! Just wow. Don't think it is a coincidence. Symbol of an alien sky? Ladder... mountain... tree... Throne of god... Pillar... stretching towards heaven of God???

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:
AshleyB wrote:The wardencliff machine has and interesting SHAPE too don't you think Matt?
Oh my gosh!! That is such a great observation! Just wow. Don't think it is a coincidence. Symbol of an alien sky? Ladder... mountain... tree... Throne of god... Pillar... stretching towards heaven of God???
Are you talking about the Wardenclyffe Tower? Yep, no coincidence there in regards to its shape! ;)

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Sam_I_Am wrote:This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?
Good question. Someone with a better ability to teach and explain than I have will have to answer that. Perhaps if I had a deeper knowledge it would be possible for me to explain it. Semp? You're the expert here.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The best and easiest thing an LDS person can do to learn more about all this is take Anthony's classes, read his books and his blog. This is the best way to get the basics and the foundation you'll need to learn and understand more.

http://www.mormonprophecy.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then read through the many websites out there relating to the EU - the best ones are these, IMO; and none of them are so scientifically minded/worded that the average person can't understand what they're saying. It's an incredible journey, never gets boring, and explains more than you can possibly imagine - a journey well worth taking!!

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://saturniancosmology.org/pdf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Saturn Myth/Dibble Facsimile /Restored Gospel, and EU

A Random Phrase wrote:
Sam_I_Am wrote:This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?
Good question. Someone with a better ability to teach and explain than I have will have to answer that. Perhaps if I had a deeper knowledge it would be possible for me to explain it. Semp? You're the expert here.
My apologies Sam_I_Am! I didn't notice your post.

First, I hate to admit, but most of the information in this thread goes over most people's head (not intended) and I kinda went over board. It was more of a storehouse of information than anything. But especially on page one, if something doesn't make sense just keep a mental note and move on. If you give me a day or two I will answer your question and provide links, books, and videos that explain it much better than I. Truth is, it should have been my first post of this thread. Having said that, you don't need to understand everything in this thread to understand the Plasma Universe. If you only understand (which I will explain) a few basic principals of the Electric universe than the rest will come shortly. And I have not really even touched on the Electric Universe in relation to the restored gospel. And that my friend is where everything will change for you as it has for me and many others.

The implications are so massive there is no way to cover it in a ten thousand page book. But don't get discouraged. If you bare with it for a short time the windows of heaven will open up to you and I give you my personal testimony this is the case. I know my testimony doesn't mean much for those who don't know me. But with a basic understanding EU, catastrophism, early teachings of Joseph Smith, and the scriptures the entire plan will come alive with understanding and you will be able to see the past and future as all the prophets of old did.

Sacred imagery, temple symbolism, the creation, the prophecies and imagery of Daniel, Ezekiel, John the Revelator, Jesus Christ, Joel, Zechariah, Joseph Smith, Isaiah , D&C 88,133, to name a few, will for the first time make real sense and create for you a vision of the past as well as the future.

“Truth is the knowledge of things as they are, as they were and as they are to come.”

You don't need to understand 1/100 in this thread to understand its relation to the restored gospel. I promise. I will with hopefully with the help of others on the forum start to steer this toward to gospel. And Yes, The Plasma universe has everything to do with gospel,(temple, prophecy, ancient scriptures) earth's catastrophic past and future.

It also should be mentioned that the "Electric Universe" started out as an effort to make better sense of ancient documents. If you read the old testament many stories seem out of this world, make believe if you will because today's science establishment has told us the stories of old are impossible. And because these stories don't have any scientific proof, they have to be labeled myths and fantasy. But, in a Plasma Universe not only are the stories of old possible but prove they could happen. But more than that, in a plasma universe we are now able to take the Hebrew, (Bible and BOM) Egyptians, (BOA) and many ancient civilizations stories and accounts at face value. How can I say that??

Plasma cosmology, restored gospel, prophecy, ancient text, ancient myth, ancient temple ect.. are all apart of a interwoven web in which, Plasma and the teachings of Joseph Smith is what really connects it all! (understanding of the universe...And Earth's catastrophic past)

I believe God has spoken to all nations of the earth throughout history. But somewhere we lost the truth of earth past because man said they were impossible. But the records are there to be had today with incredible clarity of earth's past when done in a comparative and catastrophic approach.
"Every discovery in science and art, that is really true and useful to mankind, has been given by direct revelation from God, though but few acknowledge it. It has been given with a view to prepare the way for the ultimate triumph of truth, and the redemption of the earth from the power of sin and Satan. We should take advantage of all these great discoveries, the accumulated wisdom of ages, and give to our children the benefit of every branch of useful knowledge, to prepare them to step forward and efficiently do their part in the great work." [Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 9, pg. 369, August 31, 1862
In order to begin unraveling the intricate, tightly woven cloth of metaphor and symbolism bequeathed us by our ancestors, we must initially understand what David Talbott first called the Saturn myths. It is based upon the fundamental fact best articulated by the Apostle Peter when he wrote: ". . . by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: . . . ." (2 Peter 3:5-6.)

Heavens of old? Thus one reason why the history of Earth's past has been lost. The heavens and earth have practically been the same.

But, the key to understanding most of our cultural and religious traditions lies in remembering the end of the world — the end of the heavens and the earth that “perished” when God “spared not the old world, but saved Noah.” (2 Peter 2:5.)

That is, the world we know today and the heavens we see above us are not those the ancients knew.

This is the profound message that all ancient cultures strove to pass on and the key to the ancient mysteries: The world they knew “perished,” only to be replaced by the heavens and the earth we know today. It stands to reason that if we wish to understand the messages our ancestors labored to preserve for us, we must understand the world they lived in and referred to. Only then can we expect to gain a reasonable understanding of their beliefs, traditions and practices.

This is also important to us because we live in a day and time

... in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Nevertheless, we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:10, 13.)

So, if we, too, are destined to experience the “end of the world,” in this dispensation of time followed by the introduction of a new world — one that will duplicate the lost original our ancestors knew in the earliest epoch — we should know what happened the first time the world ended and began again. The importance of this perspective cannot be over emphasized. It is the key to a more profound understanding of the past, present and future.

It's imperative to understand conditions that existed on Earth and Heaven from Adam to Enoch... Enoch to Noah.... to Noah to Peleg.

Keys to the past lies in all ancient temples, ancient records, myths, legends, metaphors, and symbolism. And today's Scholars will have nothing to do with the past.

The first step, then, is to learn how the first heavens and the first earth looked. But before I get into that I just want to say the reason why there is such a disconnect between the ancient civilizations is because they lived on basically a different earth and viewed a vastly different heavens as Peter said. And because of this disconnect many of the most detailed accounts have been labeled as "MYTHS" and fantasy. But with the plasma universe it all starts to become clear and not only validate their testimonies but brings clarity to the sacred writ. We already have the the book of Abraham (Egyptian) which in itself validates many ancient myths.

One more time... there is no electric universe hypothesis without David Talbotts Saturn Myth/Saturn polar configuration. The electric Universe derived from Talbotts hypothesis. No Talbott Saturn Myth and there is no electric universe! Though they are two separate independent departments. The Electric Universe started out as an effort to make better sense of ancient documents. And it has done just that. Bringing a whole new light to both scripture, Prophecy, and the temple. But there are many independent departments that are coming together in this and that is where this thread has been more geared to.. It must be stressed they are each independent of each other but when put together and combined the puzzle fits incredibly. They mesh perfectly. It's really mind blowing. Plasma cosmology, Plasma physics, ancient mythology, archaeology, biology to name a few. Of course the restored gospel and the temple experience goes side by side with all these pieces. None of them contradict each other in any way. It's the opposite.

What's truly fascinating about Talbott's SATURN Myth/SATURN polar configuration is it goes right along with what Joseph Smith taught and finally brings understanding to the Book of Abraham, the "Creation," and symbolism and images employed by most ancient prophets and in every ancient culture and every ancient temple/temple text.. In other words, with Joseph Smith's cosmic beliefs and in light of Talbott/Cardona Saturn Myths it brings a whole new interpretation of scriptures and the plan of Salvation. Where did we come from... Why are we here... and where we are going. Not just us but Earth. But the heavens.

It also should be noted that Talbotts "SATURN MYTH" derived from ancient Egyptian texts which confirms and validates Joseph's explanation of the facsimiles in the most unbelievable and incredible way.. Both describe the heavens of old, both are descriptions of the "Saturn polar configuration" (As did Daniel) And both say that the message of the Egyptians was a descriptions of the cosmic heavens.

If you ever want to understand why the Big Dipper is on the Salt Lake Temple (Which points the the pole star, the only fixed star in our sky) and why the Big Dipper points to the planet Saturn. (Pole Star in antiquity and during the millennium) than continue reading. The Big Dipper is on EVERY ancient temple and was an important part of ancient teaching in ALL cultures. (will cover later and posted on this in another thread.

Philo Dibble’s facsimile (Joseph drawing of the heavens of old.)of that document presents a confirmation of Peter’s assertions and a remarkable proposition: The solar system we know today is a recent development. Earth was once part of a grouping of orbs that shared a common axis of rotation, the defining element of the Earth’s condition anciently. This proposition, purportedly offered by none other than Joseph Smith himself, was so unique, so peculiar, that there was nothing in modern experience to explain it.

With only one or two exceptions, Mormon scholars have ignored — even avoided — the claims of Dibble and this all important facsimile. They believed there was no evidence that anything remotely like the configuration of orbs Joseph Smith proposed in his illustration once truly existed. Science today mocks Joseph. Apologist for the church keep trying to make the square peg fit into the circle. All because of what science teaches today and the incorrect history of earths past. It was simply too unbelievable to accept—until David Talbott’s research into ancient myth and tradition led him to proffer a similar configuration for the ancient solar system.

That Talbott’s reconstruction of the ancient heavens — based on his singular interpretation of tradition and mythology — bears vital similarities to Joseph Smith’s reconstruction leads this many to conclude that Talbott hit upon a primary truth from antiquity that was obviously known to the first prophet of this generation. That his interpretation of ancient tradition, symbolism, ritual and belief — based on his reconstruction — explains nearly all the religious iconography and traditions of mankind — including that of Mormonism — argues eloquently for its validity as well.

The concern that there is no astronomical evidence for this remarkable constellation of planets should be no intellectual hurdle for Latter-day Saints. The evidence for its existence comes from the lenses of plasma cosmology and anciently exists in the proper interpretation of the records left behind by all ancient peoples in their religions, traditions, texts, monuments, tombs and temples—including our own, modern temples. The remarkable irony is that modern man has not recognized the evidence for this "polar" configuration found in almost every aspect of ancient culture. Joseph Smith apparently recognized it and communicated it to others, like Dibble. Perhaps today’s Saints should suspend their doubts long enough to explore the possibility.

After publishing his original thesis in The Saturn Myth, Talbott went on to refine his thesis. In time he came to believe that the original configuration he proposed was slightly flawed. Instead of envisioning Saturn with a ring or set of rings around it, he saw something more like what Joseph Smith’s illustration implies: three rocky planets, the Earth standing at the “end” or “bottom” of the stack or string.

David Talbotts original thesis for The Saturn Myth...

In turn, these three planets were probably fixed “below” two gaseous giants, Saturn and Jupiter. Talbott’s most recent reconstruction of that group of planets, which he calls the “Polar Configuration,” is composed of these five planets, with the Earth at one end of the grouping.

While Jupiter was the largest of the planets, it was obscured from earthling’s view by Saturn, leaving three visible orbs — again, conforming to Joseph Smith’s idea of three planets. Thus, when ancient earthlings gazed skyward, they saw three nested planets, each sitting within the orb of another, in a fixed position in the northern sky, as depicted below.

Some have expressed concern that this new conception may not adequately answer to some of the symbolism previously attached to the Saturn configuration. This is not true in anyway. In fact, it will be seen that this new arrangement not only conforms to all the original symbolism, but it serves to explain many more symbols and metaphors, traditions and beliefs than did the original. For example, the symbolic use of three rings remains intact because the terminator or “edge” of each planet forms a visible ring as well as the essential crescent when properly lit by sunlight, without the need for orbiting rings as are seen around Saturn today to explain ancient imagery.

The original, prototypical Saturn symbol proposed by Talbott becomes only one stage in the evolution of the Saturn epic rather than the dominant feature.

Thus, this revised arrangement of planets is of primary interest to Latter-day Saints who wish to understand the symbolism and metaphor of our own religion, as well as that of all ancient religions. Not only that, it will also allow us to understand the most well rooted cultural and religious traditions as well as the history and the future of this planet. No other concept offers so much enlightenment about the world we live in and the new world yet to come, as you will see. The magnitude of this undertaking, once perceived in its undiminished totality, is truly staggering. But only in a Plasma universe are they no longer myths.

Article can be read here;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ospel.html

"The most 'ancient treasure' -- in Aristotle's words -- that was left to us by our predecessors was the idea that the gods are really stars, and that there are no others."-- Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, Hamlet's Mill (1969)

Ponder on this... What was Joseph's explanation of the Egyptian facsimile #2, or what words he chose to depict Horus seated in his solar boat??? A planet. All of his explanations had to do with the heavens, stars, and planets. Thus the Gods of ancient Myths were really the Gods they worshiped. They worshiped the planets which were in close proximity to earth. Aaron and the worship of the golden calf? :-$ The calf was in the "IMAGE" of their god.

Now, I not sure if any of the above post makes any sense. For a more organized approach I highly recommend the leading church expert and who I consider one of the best church scholars ever, Anthony Larson.

here is a list of books, videos, and websites I think you will like and help you....

1.) The Prophecy Trilogy 1 - 3 by Anthony Larson

A.) Vol 1, and the Moon Shall Turn to Blood
B.) Vol 2, and the Earth Shall Reel to and Fro -
C.) Vol 3, and There Shall be a New Heaven and a New Earth

All three of these books you can check out at a local library. Or if you want to buy them you can usually purchase them under $8 on KSL, Amazon,or Ebay. They are not long books nor difficult to read, and are very good thought provoking books. I think you will really enjoy them and will give you a foundation to build on. Oh, GREAT NEWS, I just found out Deseret Book now carries and sells The Prophecy Trilogy!!! Now this is exciting for me since they have refused in the past to do so. Also, if interested you can buy them from his website on link below. I bought all 3 of mine on KSL for $20. So I would do a price check and compare because you should be able to buy them for cheap.

2.) Anthony Larson website/blog... Mormon Prophecy... Things as They Are, Were and Are to Come..

Link...
http://www.mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are a few you might like to browse. Some really great stuff. In no particular order.

Prophecy for Dummies;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... mmies.html

Religion, Science and Catastrophism;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... phism.html

The Prophets' Language;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... guage.html

The Keys to Prophecy 1: An Introduction
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ction.html
*there are 12 parts to Keys to Prophecy. On the right hand side of article you can go to part 2-12. These I think you will understand and enjoy.

What Joseph Knew;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -knew.html

The Polar Configuration and Joseph Smith;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... smith.html

The Saturn Myths and the Restored Gospel;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ospel.html

The Saturn Epic: In the Beginning
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... nning.html

The Saturn Epic: Mythmaking
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... aking.html

Saturn Symbolism in the Salt Lake Temple (Part 1)
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... emple.html

Saturn Symbolism in the Salt Lake Temple (Part 2)
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... emple.html

Just browse around and see what you might like or find interesting. Most is just the basics.

*Now if you are really interested I really think you will LOVE this. I also think it will do wonders for you and your understanding. Anthony Larson has a 16 part series of online classes. I have not met or heard one bad review. Many on the forum have taken them and enjoyed them immensely. It is a "University Course" but by no means to advanced. What's great about them is they are live and as he goes through it he takes questions (YOU) to make sure nothing gets by you. The classes is what I suggest more than anything. But it really depends on you. One bad thing is each class is $10, but that is cheaper than any university course at BYU.

Also it should be noted Anthony has been studying this for 30+ years and is the only one with books and websites.

This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?

As for the Electric Universe for the Layperson I really think you will benefit from this. By the way I am a layman myself. But I think everyone could benefit hugely from these videos and introduction papers.

First...

The Thunderbolts of the Gods; This is a great introduction of the electric universe, plasma cosmology, and it's relation to ancient myths. This is a must Watch!!! It introduces the reader to an age of planetary instability and earthshaking electrical events in ancient times. The 108-page full-color monograph, based on the life work of the two authors, offers a revolutionary synthesis of historical investigation and the newly-discovered “Electric Universe.”

Talbott and Thornhill claim that cosmic upheaval occurred so recently as to have profoundly affected early human cultures, provoking “incomprehensible” myths, symbols, and commemorative practices. Through a synthesis of ancient testimony, high-energy plasma experiments, and space age discoveries, the authors bring the ancient world to life. If their hypothesis is correct, it could not fail to alter many paths of scientific investigation as well.

Symbols of an Alien Sky - Episode One

Now if one is more interested in Talbott's Saturn Myth than this is a must watch. It will enlighten everyone on the origins of all ancients symbols, practices, traditions, ect... Also pay attention to the symbols of the ancient sky and go take a walk around temple square. It will blow you away. Bare in mind that the temple is a small scale of the universe. Also take what is taught here and go read book of Abraham and apply it. It will also start opening the door for those who wish to understand Joshua, Ezekiel, Abraham, Isaiah, Daniel, John the Revelator, ect. and the very symbols they used and employ and describe future prophecy. (they drew from past cosmic events.)

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Episode Two) The Lightning Scarred Planet;

The great thing about electricity is it's scaleable.. David Talbott takes the viewer on an odyssey across the surface of Mars. Exploring feature after feature of the planet, he finds that only electric arcs could produce the observed patterns. The high resolution images reveal massive channels and gouges, great mounds, and crater chains, none finding an explanation in traditional geology, but all matching the scars from electric discharge experiments in the laboratory. As a scientific follow-up to episode one, it provides a definitive answer to a question posed by the reconstructed events in the first episode. Was Mars carved from pole to pole by intense interplanetary discharge?

The Electric Universe
A brief introduction to some aspects of Plasma Cosmology, and the role electricity plays here on Earth.

Red Ice Radio - David Talbott - Hour 1 - Symbols of an Alien Sky
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite interviews with David Talbott. It is so good! Highly Recommend it. For the layman.

The Electric Universe - Wal Thornhill NPA Lecture - 1 of 2
Great video! Very, very informative.

The Electric Universe - Wal Thornhill NPA Lecture - 2 of 2

Remembering the End of the World
1996 documentary based on the research of comparative mythologist David Talbott, that offered new answers to the mystery behind the universal theme of mythology in various ancient cultures across the world.

Plasma Physics' Answers to the New Cosmological Questions by Dr. Donald E. Scott - Full Video

The Essential Guide to the Electric Universe (EG2EU)

Essential Guide to the EU – Preface
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/08/23/preface/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Introduction
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/09 ... roduction/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 1 Distances in Space
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/09 ... chapter-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 2 Magnetic and Electric Fields in Space
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/10 ... chapter-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 3 Plasma
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/10 ... chapter-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 4 Electromagnetism
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/11 ... chapter-4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 5 Plasma Sheaths, Cells, and Current-Free Double Layers
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/12 ... chapter-5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 6 Currents, Filaments and Pinches
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/12 ... chapter-6/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 7 Birkeland Currents, Magnetic Ropes and Current-Carrying Double Layers
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/0 ... chapter-7/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALSO, THE THUNDERBOLTS PICTURES OF THE DAY ARE SO AWESOME WITH GREAT COMMENTARY. ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK IT IS ON ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY AND HOW IT FITS IN WITH THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THE PICTURES OF THE DAY 2012 archive
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-t ... 2-archive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tpod chronological archive
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00archive.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*THE PICTURE OF THE DAY SUBJECT ARCHIVE
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00subjectx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*THE PICTURE OF THE DAY MYTHOLOGY ARCHIVE
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00sub ... #Mythology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LDS, Joshua's Long Day, Part I by Anthony Larson

Joshua's Long Day, Part 2 by Anthony Larson
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 24th, 2012, 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Stella Solaris wrote:The best and easiest thing an LDS person can do to learn more about all this is take Anthony's classes, read his books and his blog. This is the best way to get the basics and the foundation you'll need to learn and understand more.

Then read through the many websites out there relating to the EU - the best ones are these, IMO; and none of them are so scientifically minded/worded that the average person can't understand what they're saying. It's an incredible journey, never gets boring, and explains more than you can possibly imagine - a journey well worth taking!!

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://saturniancosmology.org/pdf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Stella Solaris! You beat me to the punch! Sorry! I agree with everything you said! Ever figure out how to post pictures?

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

Oh wow! That is pretty cool. Also looks like it could be two planets positioned on the north and south causing the discharges. :) I had a very simple reminder of the realities of these things yesterday when my little two year old was sliding down a plastic slide we have in our house. Every time I would touch him after he got to the bottom we would both get shocked because of the difference in charges between us. There would always be a "discharge". The discharge would happen and then our charges would equal out again. Until he "charged" up again from going down the slide. Simple little things like that remind me how much sense these things make. Why wouldn't it work that way universally. For example, when a long orbit comet comes in contact with the sun. Or when two planets come in contact with each other.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nikola Tesla and the Electric Universe

Post by EmmaLee »

JulesGP wrote:Image
Matt, what is that Tesla is holding in his hand? It looks like a piece of the object(s) depicted on the Philo Dibble facsimile.... :-\
Sorry, it's just me. :ymblushing: I hope Matt chimes in here, too.
In that photo, Tesla is holding a gas-filled phosphor coated wireless light bulb which he developed in the 1890's, half a century before fluorescent lamps came into use. It was first published on the cover of the Electrical Experimenter in 1919. Photo was taken in 1898.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

That is so true, Jules. What the ancients saw in the heavens had such a massive effect on their collective psyche, it got passed down in traditions and culture the world-over, even to our day. There really is no part of our lives where these things don't have a place! The symbolism is literally everywhere, and goes such a long way in answering so many questions - not only about our past, but about our future, as the chiasm of history goes back the other way.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Anthony L. Peratt and Temple symbolism

I LOVE those photos Jules! All of them! In particular this one of the Bride's room in Denmark Temple...

If you click on like you can zoom in. Zoom in on design on celing.. Looks like three planet configuration.
http://www.danishmission.net/temple/MORMON11.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think many will love this next part.......

It should be noted that all the symbolism's employed on our temples have cosmic implications! ALL of it including exterior, interior, flowers, gardens, water, pillars ect... In the book, Temple and Cosmos, Hugh Nibley made this incredible observations. He observed while studying every ancient temple, every ancient text he could get his hands on that all the symbolism on all the temple had COSMIC IMPLICATIONS. That the temple was a literal small scale of the universe. He also observed very weird symbolism that had no relation to this world as we know it today, he admitted such confusion and never cracked these alien like symbols, BUT one thing he knew was they 100% had cosmic implications.

The picture above looks similar to one design in particular on the Washington DC temple doors...notice the earth clothed in what looks like a skirt on the right hand side, third from the top.

This image is in more temples. A closer look...

Closer...

What you are seeing above in my opinion is unquestionably a Birkeland sheath filaments surrounding Earth.

I do not know of any activity in plasma science today more important than the Work of Anthony L. Peratt. Anthony L. Peratt is leading authority in the entire world on high energy Plasma Discharges and some Plasma characteristics have been named after him.. Peratt Instabilities. Peratt is a Plasma physicist, Electrical Engineer and Astrophysicist.

Peratt insists that what looks to our eyes as though they were myth-inspired icons, nonsensical doodling or just plain gibberish (alien as Nibley calls them) are actually accurate representations — facsimiles in stone,rock art images (also temple tombs, temple art, ect...) if you will — of what the ancients saw in their skies.COSMIC! He points out that he has seen all these same forms in plasmas generated in his lab experiments at Los Alamos National Laboratories. The forms exhibited by laboratory plasmas under the influence of electrical forces, recognized this ancient form of iconography as illustrations of plasmas in space. The pioneers in plasma physics tell us that what they see in electrified plasmas in their laboratories they also see in intergalactic space. What they see in microscopic experiments is virtually identical to pictures given us by the Hubble telescope. The term for that similarity between the tiny plasma configurations seen in the lab and the gigantic ones seen in space is “scalability.” That is, large, small or in between, these plasmas behave in identical and predictable ways.

It must be noted that Peratt has suffered immensely for his work from the powers that be and is now suffering from a number of illnesses. They have attempted allot to destroy him.

As for Peratt, his work is strictly scientific and independent of personal "theories and models." The results will come from supercomputers reading massive volumes of rock art data gathered in the field, to reconstruct what was seen from different vantage points on Earth. It's objective science at it's best, and it's a prodigious endeavor. In the end it will provide definitive answers to many questions. Peratt’s published works is HUGE so I can only give a small sampling. The ramifications are huge and inspiring.

Will get into more of Peratts plasma discharges in the next few day but for now I just want to point out one of his results that have direct implications to the temple photos above....

This next part comes from Peratt's latest paper which I will post the link to in the next day or two.

I’ll not reproduce the technical reconstruction described in the paper but seems likely that from the various petroglyphs and megaliths, Early Bronze Age people probably say the following plasma phenomena in the sky and polar regions as reconstructed by Peratt et al as figure 67 below.

Fig. 67. Conceptual view of the Birkeland sheath filaments surrounding Earth
(28 close pairs). The relativistic electron flow is downwards toward Antarctica.
As shown in Figs. 63 and 64, the current bundle above Antarctica twists in
counter-clockwise rotation. By convention, the Birkeland currents and ion flow
is upwards toward the Arctic. Not yet completely resolved is a bend in the
upper filament sheath that allows the upper plasmoids and column to be seen at
northern latitudes.

How do you folks like that?? No doubt this is the same symbol with the same meaning never before understood. But now we know why this image is on the DC temple (COSMIC) as well as in a few others exist. For the Temples not only depict the heavens of old, but the future Heavens to be experienced during the millennium. This is so incredible!!

Peratt's conclusion...

That mankind in antiquity did witness and record the effects and images from an intense solar outburst lasting many years can be deduced by the records that have endured, for the most part very little changed, over the millennia [39]–[42]. With the advent of high-energy-density Z-pinches and associated diagnostics, high-resolution high-fidelity three spatial-dimension electromagnetic particle-in-cell simulations on terahertz computers, and the development of global instrumentation systems, facilities, and instrumentation over the past decade, it has become possible to perform the physics and observations necessary to support suggestions that an intense solar outburst and its effects were observed by mankind in the past.

That the outbursts were extreme is witnessed by the carving on rock of MHD images on rock worldwide, not unlike the eyewitness accounts of “a thousand fantastic figures, as if painted with fire on a black background” from the September 1859 solar storm [43], less energetic than that discussed in this paper.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 23rd, 2012, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

I wonder how much symbolism is in/on the temple structure that even the people designing and building it don't know.