Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by Mark »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 2:38 pm Regarding Anthony Larson, he tries hard to stay keep his message aligned with the LDS church. Pretty much all his lectures he says he supports the LDS leaders.

Glad to stand corrected on this. I read some of his comments on a Rock Waterman blog post and he seemed disenchanted with the church and its direction along with Waterman. It appeared he was heading toward the exits. Hope that is not true.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Mark wrote: January 19th, 2018, 10:34 am Fascinating stuff to be sure Semp. I am curious though what has driven you away from the church. It seems like Anthony Larson has also alienated himself from the church as well. Does it have something to do with this cosmology? Not enough said about it? Nibley obviously was into this but he remained true and faithful to his church membership and covenants. What caused the disconnect with you?
Mark wrote: March 6th, 2018, 1:32 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 2:38 pm Regarding Anthony Larson, he tries hard to stay keep his message aligned with the LDS church. Pretty much all his lectures he says he supports the LDS leaders.
Glad to stand corrected on this. I read some of his comments on a Rock Waterman blog post and he seemed disenchanted with the church and its direction along with Waterman. It appeared he was heading toward the exits. Hope that is not true.
Hey Mark, hope all is well brother. You are mistaken about Anthony. I know him (I definitely do not speak for him) and he always expresses his support for the church and the brethren. Always. Not that it is anybody's business, I am certain he has a temple recommend. Three months ago I attended one of his lectures and he gave (always does) a 5 minute disclaimer because of all the false assumptions floating around. Exactly what Steven said above.

As for my disconnect and indifference with the church, it goes far beyond cosmology. All it has really done for me is validate my beliefs that the blind leadeth the blind. (-Isaiah 56:9-12) Sorry. Truth is I am a utter nobody and would prefer keeping my thoughts and beliefs to myself on this topic unless there is a good reason to talk about it. I should mention that I am still a member of the church and hope it stays that way.

Also FWIW, Hugh Nibleys works have most definitely help formulate many of my differences with the church and our leaders today (Approaching Zion). Not Anthony. For example, his BYU commencement speech on the robes of the false priesthood. Ever read it? It's prophetic. The title is properly titled Leaders to Managers: The Fatal Shift. ("So vast is the discrepancy between management and leadership that only a blind man would get them backwards." -Nibley;) If you read, ponder, and measure up all the evidence, it is crystal clear that multiple fatal shifts have already happened in the LDS Church and the same sequences and patterns are being repeated today. In other words, history is repeating itself. Oh the Irony. Just go read about the demise and destruction of FARMS. The minute President Hinckley merged BYU with FARMS was the beginning of the end. The Fatal shift was in full effect and the results (the end of quality scholarship of ancient studies) was it’s demise and all those apart of it though President Hinckley assured everyone this would not be the case. But it sure goes a lot deeper.
D&C 52:14 And again, I will give unto you a pattern in all things, that ye may not be deceived; for Satan is abroad in the land, and he goeth forth deceiving the nations—
Leaders to Managers: The Fatal Shift by Hugh W. Nibley
https://publications.mi.byu.edu/fullscr ... 51&index=1

Have we (LDS Church) traded revelation for correlation? Have we exchanged the Spirit for office, Scriptures for manuals, Inspiration to ceremony? Have we substituted humble uneducated inspired leaders (Joseph Smith + King Benjamin types) for the highly educated rich managers and administrators?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: March 7th, 2018, 9:08 am As for my disconnect and indifference with the church, it goes far beyond cosmology. All it has really done for me is validate my beliefs that the blind leadeth the blind. (-Isaiah 56:9-12) Sorry. Truth is I am a utter nobody and would prefer keeping my thoughts and beliefs to myself on this topic unless there is a good reason to talk about it. I should mention that I am still a member of the church and hope it stays that way.

Also FWIW, Hugh Nibleys works have most definitely help formulate many of my differences with the church and our leaders today (Approaching Zion). Not Anthony. For example, his BYU commencement speech on the robes of the false priesthood. Ever read it? It's prophetic. The title is properly titled Leaders to Managers: The Fatal Shift. ("So vast is the discrepancy between management and leadership that only a blind man would get them backwards." -Nibley;) If you read, ponder, and measure up all the evidence, it is crystal clear that multiple fatal shifts have already happened in the LDS Church and the same sequences and patterns are being repeated today. In other words, history is repeating itself. Oh the Irony. Just go read about the demise and destruction of FARMS. The minute President Hinckley merged BYU with FARMS was the beginning of the end. The Fatal shift was in full effect and the results (the end of quality scholarship of ancient studies) was it’s demise and all those apart of it though President Hinckley assured everyone this would not be the case. But it sure goes a lot deeper.
D&C 52:14 And again, I will give unto you a pattern in all things, that ye may not be deceived; for Satan is abroad in the land, and he goeth forth deceiving the nations—
Leaders to Managers: The Fatal Shift by Hugh W. Nibley https://publications.mi.byu.edu/fullscr ... 51&index=1

Have we (LDS Church) traded revelation for correlation? Have we exchanged the Spirit for office, Scriptures for manuals, Inspiration to ceremony? Have we substituted humble uneducated inspired leaders (Joseph Smith + King Benjamin types) for the highly educated rich managers and administrators?
I think that most people aren't ready for revelation, as we imagine it, other than the STP ("same ten people"). Correlation works well, until then. (I often dislike it, but that doesn't keep a teacher or student from interjecting other things...) I just look at the YM/YW and youth SS--they have been trying to make the switch to scriptures and conference talks, but it hasn't worked well where we've been. (Lol, my children couldn't even remember either lesson topic last Sunday night, though one remembers one topic--though very little of the content--now.)

The FARMS fiasco was absolutely a disaster. That's what happens when you try to please the world too much, I think. Someone, somewhere, made promises that they knew wouldn't/couldn't be kept, but misled? others about it anyway. Hopefully they will keep this maxim in mind: "As bad as the church is sometimes with programs, BYU is usually worse."

Unfortunately, I fear that most members wouldn't listen to uneducated leaders nowadays. Look at what happens still when respected, educated apostles speak on topics they have received revelation on. I mean, it's not like Nibley was uneducated, either. The problems is probably more with what one does with the education.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Thanks JohnnyL, I always appreciate for your thoughts. I actually thought I deleted that post. Damn. Anyway, I agree with you for the most part.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on March 20th, 2018, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

UPDATE on the SAFIRE Project. . . MIND BLOWING. . . ELECTRICITY IS SCALABLE. . .Star in a Jar

SAFIRE is an experiment made to explore the hypothesis of the electric sun & other relative theories.
You can download the pdf format of their updates if you like to read it. It's very informative.

Safire - hompage
http://www.safireproject.com/index.html

Safire Project Report
http://www.safireproject.com/science/ew ... Report.pdf

Space news from today. . .
Magnetic Universe, Big Hail, Coronal Hole | S0 News Mar.20.2018
More Space news. . .
No -- Gravitational Waves Have Not Been Observed | Space News

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: March 20th, 2018, 5:13 am Thanks JohnnyL, I always appreciate for your thoughts. I actually thought I deleted that post. Damn. Anyway, I agree with you for the most part.
Well, if you'd like me to delete that, I can.

It's just hard to be on the outside (and even harder, inside) and see things that lots won't allow themselves to see, and not be able to do much about it.

So, the church often ends up being full of close-minded people who would send you to hell for thinking differently than them in one way or another (usually something non-spiritual, though of course they do their best to make it "spiritual"), when in fact, the church is in desperate need of people who can see more, but who get or feel ostracized in one way or another.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

JohnnyL wrote: March 21st, 2018, 7:46 am
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: March 20th, 2018, 5:13 am Thanks JohnnyL, I always appreciate for your thoughts. I actually thought I deleted that post. Damn. Anyway, I agree with you for the most part.
Well, if you'd like me to delete that, I can. No worries bro. It's all good.

It's just hard to be on the outside (and even harder, inside) and see things that lots won't allow themselves to see, and not be able to do much about it.

So, the church often ends up being full of close-minded people who would send you to hell for thinking differently than them in one way or another (usually something non-spiritual, though of course they do their best to make it "spiritual"), when in fact, the church is in desperate need of people who can see more, but who get or feel ostracized in one way or another.
I couldn't agree more with you. Well said! Thanks

Supernova & Neutron Star Theory Exploding -- Electric Star Model Offers Solution | Space News

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Perhaps your frustration Johnny is that your paradigms and personal beliefs don't match up with what the Brethren are teaching in certain areas so you are frustrated that you can't "steady the ark" and have your beliefs fully accepted and disseminated.

Obviously you differ radically from the church's stance on things like energy healing so it irritates you that the leadership don't think like you do and give full validation to your beliefs. You may see nothing but good in energy healing but the Brethren see the dangers in its usage and you just don't like that.

What you are forgetting is that the Brethren have a stewardship responsibility to teach the principles of the gospel and protect the flock from deception.

They are not going to adopt all your paradigms and beliefs just because you happen to believe in them. That's not their role. They see dangerous results that can come from different forms of energy healing techniques and practices and they warn of those dangers.

I have a few friends and acquaintances who got involved in things like reiki and the like and they left their families and the church to pursue their "higher realm". It was extremely damaging to many people. Satans counterfits are everywhere. That is why the Brethren speak out in a voice of warning. You can ignore that voice if you like but they still need to deliver that message to the Saints to protect the flock who want to listen.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Mark wrote: March 21st, 2018, 9:37 am

Perhaps your frustration Johnny is that your paradigms and personal beliefs don't match up with what the Brethren are teaching in certain areas so you are frustrated that you can't "steady the ark" and have your beliefs fully accepted and disseminated.

Obviously you differ radically from the church's stance on things like energy healing so it irritates you that the leadership don't think like you do and give full validation to your beliefs. You may see nothing but good in energy healing but the Brethren see the dangers in its usage and you just don't like that.

What you are forgetting is that the Brethren have a stewardship responsibility to teach the principles of the gospel and protect the flock from deception.

They are not going to adopt all your paradigms and beliefs just because you happen to believe in them. That's not their role. They see dangerous results that can come from different forms of energy healing techniques and practices and they warn of those dangers.

I have a few friends and acquaintances who got involved in things like reiki and the like and they left their families and the church to pursue their "higher realm". It was extremely damaging to many people. Satans counterfits are everywhere. That is why the Brethren speak out in a voice of warning. You can ignore that voice if you like but they still need to deliver that message to the Saints to protect the flock who want to listen.
Mark, I'm not allowed to comment about anything with regards to EH on this board, but I will say, maybe you are the type I was talking about.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

JohnnyL wrote: March 21st, 2018, 9:57 am

Mark, I'm not allowed to comment about anything with regards to EH on this board, but I will say, maybe you are the type I was talking about.
So go ahead and PM me if you like. I'm always happy to talk. I promise not to send you to hell. I'll leave that up to you. :lol:

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Mark wrote: March 21st, 2018, 11:18 am

So go ahead and PM me if you like. I'm always happy to talk. I promise not to send you to hell. I'll leave that up to you. :lol:
Unfortunately, Mark, I don't think so.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

JohnnyL wrote: March 21st, 2018, 11:42 am
Mark wrote: March 21st, 2018, 11:18 am

Unfortunately, Mark, I don't think so.

That was a joke Johnny. No offense intended. Maybe I need new material? :?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Mark wrote: March 21st, 2018, 3:40 pm Maybe I need new material? :?
It's not you, jokerman. This site needs an enema.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Tpe-dbPQI

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

shadow wrote: March 21st, 2018, 4:14 pm
Mark wrote: March 21st, 2018, 3:40 pm Maybe I need new material? :?
It's not you, jokerman. This site needs an enema.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Tpe-dbPQI
'High, hot and a helluva lot...Hold it till they holler.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Not that it is anyone's business but Anthony Larsen was sealed in the SLC Temple not long ago.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

PLASMA COSMOLOGY VS BIG BANG MYTHOLOGY EXPLAINED (The information in this video is great if you can get through the horrible music)

REDSHIFT... Halton Arp
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 50#p571537
“The greatest mistake in my opinion, and the one we continually make, is to let the theory guide the model. After a ridiculously long time it has finally dawned on me that establishment scientists actually proceed on the belief that theories tell you what is true and not true!”
— Halton Arp (March 1927 – December 2013)
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

Most recent Electric Universe news.

Sonoluminescence . . . "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." "And I, God, said: Let there be light; and there was light."

Most recent space news. . . Plasma Universe (NASA), MagnetoNova, Wrong Distance | S0 News May.10.2018

"Objects are closer than they appear"

Most recent Discourses on an Alien Sky #36 | Atlantis -- The Disappearing Homeland Global Archetype,
"The study of ancient religion starts with mythology enthroned as its true source" - Hugh Nibley, One Eternal Round pg. 96-97
"Mythology is the history of the solar system." (-David Talbott)
“I also gave some instructions in the mysteries of the kingdom of God; such as the history of the planets, Abraham’s writings upon the planetary systems, etc,” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 118,
"Mythology is Cosmology" -Hugh Nibley
"The Pearl of great price restores cosmism with vengeance." -Hugh Nibley
"And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same; having been myself a follower of righteousness, desiring also to be one who possessed great knowledge, and to be a greater follower of righteousness, and to possess a greater knowledge, . . . That you may have an understanding of these gods, I have given you the fashion of them in the figures at the beginning,. . . therefore a knowledge of the beginning of the creation, and also of the planets, and of the stars, as they were made known unto the fathers, have I kept even unto this day, and I shall endeavor to write some of these things upon this record, for the benefit of my posterity that shall come after me." Abraham 1
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on May 10th, 2018, 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Electro-magnetism! For those with open minds. . . enjoy.

Dr. Mercola says: "I'm grounded 95% of the day!" (Down to Earth - Full 15 Minutes Video)
For those who are not familiar with Dr. Mercola, I suggest this thread.
viewtopic.php?t=21317

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread

Post by ParticleMan »

By the preeminent researcher of water are further evidences that electricity plays a much larger role than kinetic forces.

Gerald Pollack: Weather and EZ Water -- An Intimate Role of Separated Charge:

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Re: Plasma (Electric) Universe thread

Post by ParticleMan »

Welcoming not only EU theory but also other evidence-based models of physics and cosmology is The John Chappell Natural Philosophy Society (CNPS), an association of critical thinkers: http://naturalphilosophy.org/

Along these lines are the following channels, first by a son, second by his father:

1. Discussed here are emerging models and the various problems with mainstream theories:
Dissident Science: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT87-D ... Ik2PRZuz2A

2. Discussed is a new model that originated as a solution to wave-particle duality:
Particle Guru: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjhfG9 ... KLcH5sNlBw

Now, in the above model, the notion of charge is refuted, or explained differently--physically. If on the right track, it wouldn't suggest that the EU is fundamentally flawed because of its focus on electricity; it would suggest (as do other models) that the nature of electricity is still not well understood but assumed. Similarly, some mainstream concepts dance around a concept better explained by other models.

As the saying goes, all models are wrong but some are useful.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

Donald Scott offers new examples of Birkeland Currents.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Thanks ParticleMan! I love Donald Scott. I have sent his NASA lecture to every electrical engineer I know. He blows them away every time.

Just want to pass along some sad news that our good friend Anthony Larson has passed away. Please keep the Larson family in your thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated. He will be missed by many. :(

By Ryan Darger

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: September 24th, 2018, 12:10 pm Thanks ParticleMan! I love Donald Scott. I have sent his NASA lecture to every electrical engineer I know. He blows them away every time.

Just want to pass along some sad news that our good friend Anthony Larson has passed away. Please keep the Larson family in your thoughts and prayers. Much appreciated. He will be missed by many. :(

By Ryan Darger
I have read all of his "Prophecy" books and watch several videos he did... What an amazing man who opened my eyes to many Godly things!!

His live was not in vain. He was a true witness of God and His Son, Jesus Christ. I hope someday to be remembered the same. Thank you for passing on this news. I hope he's celebrating greater understanding than he already had.

-- Geoff

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Ok, this has never been answered for me.

If the heavens WERE that way (Jupiter sun, all the planetary alignments making the images we see in ancient times, etc.), when did they change?

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

JohnnyL wrote: September 24th, 2018, 7:15 pm Ok, this has never been answered for me.

If the heavens WERE that way (Jupiter sun, all the planetary alignments making the images we see in ancient times, etc.), when did they change?
The polar configuration (Saturn, Venus, and Mars) ended with the planetary catastrophe known as the Deluge or Noah's Flood, which involved much more than a great flood. I am of the belief that the Deluge event and the Last Days event are mirror images of one another -- that the Deluge event saw the demise of the Polar Configuration of Planets, giving us the skies and the world that Peter (2 Peter 3)saw and that we still see today; that the Last Days event would reverse that situation, returning the heavens and the earth to their former arrangement, much like that of the Patriarchal Age, before the Deluge event.

Ether 13:9 And there shall be a new heaven and a new earth; and they shall be like unto the old save the old have passed away, and all things have become new.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: September 25th, 2018, 5:01 am
JohnnyL wrote: September 24th, 2018, 7:15 pm Ok, this has never been answered for me.

The polar configuration (Saturn, Venus, and Mars) ended with the planetary catastrophe known as the Deluge or Noah's Flood, which involved much more than a great flood. I am of the belief that the Deluge event and the Last Days event are mirror images of one another -- that the Deluge event saw the demise of the Polar Configuration of Planets, giving us the skies and the world that Peter (2 Peter 3)saw and that we still see today; that the Last Days event would reverse that situation, returning the heavens and the earth to their former arrangement, much like that of the Patriarchal Age, before the Deluge event.

Ether 13:9 And there shall be a new heaven and a new earth; and they shall be like unto the old save the old have passed away, and all things have become new.
Thank you!

So I'm guessing this might have been hidden knowledge, passed along with tilted earth and more.