Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Thanks larsenb for your kind words. You are correct, Hannes Alfvén, one of the father's of plasma cosmology. This one is just for you. It's a gem.

Alfvén Triumphs Again (& Again) by Wal Thornhill
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/alfven-tr ... ain-again/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am curious, have you looked much into plasma mythology?

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

JASON! How is my good brother doing? It's really good to see you around. Thanks for the videos. The "How is the Mars Rover Opportunity Still Alive" is really fascinating!! Are you still in ND?

Re-posting this video...

"The Electric Comet Pt 1: When Planets Gave Birth to Comets" by David Talbott and the Thunderbolts Project. Go to the 8:40 mark to have your mind blown. It blows away all common held beliefs about comets and their origins. This discovery alone requires us to re-examine the history of Earth and the Solar System.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:JASON! How is my good brother doing? It's really good to see you around. Thanks for the videos. The "How is the Mars Rover Opportunity Still Alive" is really fascinating!! Are you still in ND?

Re-posting this video...

"The Electric Comet Pt 1: When Planets Gave Birth to Comets" by David Talbott and the Thunderbolts Project. Go to the 8:40 mark to have your mind blown. It blows away all common held beliefs about comets and their origins. This discovery alone requires us to re-examine the history of Earth and the Solar System.

good...very good. So glad to see you still fueling the plasma fire!!! Yup still in ND. How's things for you? Dad and Bro?

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Good to hear brother. Yes, the plasma fire still burns. I am good and the family is great! Thanks for asking.

Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on April 9th, 2015, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Fascinating, Semp. Paradoxes. Extremely high temperatures required, but lower temperatures required (but not extremely low as was previously thought). Water needed but not needed.

Thanks for sharing that. I've learned something new.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Semp, buddy! Thought you might like this:

http://fox13now.com/2015/05/20/this-is- ... lf-course/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

marc wrote:Semp, buddy! Thought you might like this:

http://fox13now.com/2015/05/20/this-is- ... lf-course/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh wow! love this! I watched the video and that just happened in West Valley on Monday. Very cool! Thanks for sharing brother. We live in a fractal universe. Just beautiful and inspiring to the mind.

This downed power line left quite an interesting pattern on the ground.

Lichtenberg figure - HIgh voltage wood erosion, 15000volts

Captured Lightning...

The human heart, stripped of fat, muscle and connecting tissues.

A few comparisons...

Positive Lichtenberg figurine

Dendritic ridges from the sides of Olympus Mons on Mars

Negative LIchtenberg figurine

Terraced crater here on Earth

A few more...

Baja California River, Mexico

Dendritic Drainage Pattern, Yemen

One more lichtenberg figure in the form of captured lightning. This is one of my favorites...

The Tree of Life! Lichtenberg figures (Lichtenberg-Figuren, or "Lichtenberg Dust Figures") are branching electric discharges tree-like or fern-like patterns that are created by high voltage discharges along the surface, or inside, electrical insulators.

Valles Marineris in the Laboratory? | Space News (Valles Marineris is Mars Grand Canyon except much bigger. Spans the length of the United States.) Must watch

Episode 2 Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

being a kind of avid believer in haarp conspiracy/weather modification weaponry etc, sushi_ was a bit scaremongered by a 'lightning' discourse in the satellite broadcast conference this april:

"“But then suddenly, like a lightning strike in a summer storm, two hands shot out....in order that He could, like lightning in a summer storm, grasp us as we fall, hold us with His might, and through our obedience to His commandments... Where Justice, Love, and Mercy Meet By Elder Jeffrey R. Holland "

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... &clang=ase" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

perhaps he had caught this and didnt like it??!!....this: "some years ago, sushi_ remembers vaguely read somewhere www, paternal grand(grand) father of elder holland(1940 -, yale phd, 80-89byu president 89seventy 94apostle) changed his surname....by sushi_chef » Wed Feb 18, 2015"

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37513&p=575627#p575627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this thursday early morning, had thunderstorm-like the first time this season....

hopefully at the pulpit he didnt call down spell/invoke curse etc by his apostolic power/authority or through haarp connection....

http://www.lightningsafety.com/nlsi_lls ... es_us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B ....

Tony
captain of 100

Post by Tony »

The topic is very interesting, but seeing as how it has nothing to do with the revealed gospel in these latter days, shouldn't this thread be in the General Discussion forum?

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Sushi, all I've got to say is ... =)) Your post really struck me as funny (no pun intended). It was the picture of the emperor that pushed me over the edge.

Perhaps you are serious about a curse being called down.

The words you quoted didn't sound too comforting to me. If lightning reached out its two hands and caught me (or any of us), there's a really really good chance we would be barbecued, not comforted.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Tony wrote:The topic is very interesting, but seeing as how it has nothing to do with the revealed gospel in these latter days, shouldn't this thread be in the General Discussion forum?
Seeing that it has so much to do with the "restored" gospel, I believe it is in the right place. :) Feel free to notify a Mod if you feel it's necessary or feel free to browse this thread more. Or you can go directly to Anthony Larson blog, books, or classes for more goods.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

I forgot to mention that Anthony Larson has been holding free monthly lectures in the Salt Lake Valley. The next one is June 2 at 7pm at Millcreek Library. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to attend. Here are a few recent ones...

*Special thanks to Steven Retz, who has recorded these for others benefit!!!

And the Moon Shall Turn to Blood
And the Earth Shall Reel To and Fro
Immortality and the Body Electric in an Electric Universe
TEMPLE and COSMOS (Nibley) - Lecture
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on April 5th, 2017, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Tue 02 Jun 2015 at 7:00 PM Anthony Larson is having another FREE lecture at East Millcreek Library, 2266 E Evergreen Ave, East Millcreek, UT 84109.

This lecture will review and update the information in Volume Three of the Prophecy Trilogy, entitled "And There Shall Be a New Heaven and a New Earth." It will be the third of three at two week intervals, each focusing on one book of the Trilogy.

Whether or not you have read the book, you will find this lecture full of basic information relevant to a thoroughgoing knowledge of the Restored Gospel.

There will be a question and answer period immediately following the lecture.

As with the previous lectures in this series, these lectures will be recorded and made available on Facebook and You Tube after the lecture, for those who are unable to attend.

Please come join us.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1411213262532666/

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

I great summary of the images.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

And There Shall Be a New Heaven and a New Earth

Lecture
Q&A

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Grand Canyon

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread

Post by ParticleMan »

I hope this thread will stay alive, so here are some things that may not have already been mentioned. Otherwise, there is a wealth of information to explore, such as Thunderbolts Podcast editions, EU conference presentations, and Anthony Larson's public and subscribed lectures (of which, his opinions notwithstanding, I find mostly helpful, sometimes forced).

[*] In contrast to the fundamental forces of matter proposed in establishment theory, the "Primer Fields" examine electromagnetism and plasma in light of (pun intended) the fundamental forces of matter. This seems to fit nicely with the EU theory, so surely it's at least somewhat on the right track?

Primer Fields - 1/3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

Primer Fields - 2/3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NogyJ0k8Kw

Primer Fields - 3/3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpI6ikj1G-s

If there are better explanations of atomic interactions, I haven't come across such, at least as understandable by a non-physicist, non-mathematician *coughhttp://milesmathis.com/cough*. But seriously, feedback from Mathis on such concepts would be very interesting, although some of his remarks toward EU have fallaciously been toward what hasn't been discovered rather than on what has been discovered.

[*] Also of interest relative to Talbott, and a book cited by Nibley, it being on myth, history, and religion, is Hamlet's Mill, of which is a (very long) reading:

Hamlet's Mill - 1/2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgHIuksuHQk

Hamlet's Mill - 2/2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRgwkOLrYhg

[*] Question: Does Talbott's cosmic pillar, or Larson's Alpha and Omega--a substantial feature of the roof of the Conference Center east of a representation of the Philo Dibble diagram--depicted in previous posts, have precedent in church history?

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

WickerWeaver
captain of 10

Post by WickerWeaver »

Here are some pics I took of what I believe to be little craters caused by lightning strikes down in Southern Utah.
20160409_152750.jpg
20160409_152750.jpg (511.78 KiB) Viewed 4925 times
20160409_152736.jpg
20160409_152736.jpg (545.47 KiB) Viewed 4925 times
20160409_152719.jpg
20160409_152719.jpg (507.21 KiB) Viewed 4925 times
And here's an older but still relatively recent study that actually made a mainstream science media site about lightning being found to play a significant role in the erosion of mountains:

http://news.discovery.com/earth/rocks-f ... 131028.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on April 5th, 2017, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

For those in the salt lake area who are interested in the electric universe, Anthony Larson will be giving a lecture on the role of Cosmism in the Restored Gospel on Saturday, February 25 at 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM

Location: Holladay Library (Salt Lake County Library System) 2150 E Murray Holladay Rd, Holladay, Utah 84117

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

This is the coolest thread (or should I say hottest?). I love this stuff!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Cosmism in relation to the Restored Gospel.