New Video on Oklahoma City Bombing

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

New Video on Oklahoma City Bombing

Post by moonwhim »

http://www.ANobleLie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - The 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day.

Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and it's perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public.

A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safely and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9:02 am on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City.

Utilizing footage and eyewitness testimony, previously unseen, A Noble Lie will change forever the way you look at the true nature of terrorism.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: New Video on Oklahoma City Bombing

Post by Jason »

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Alex interviews guests James Lane and Holland Van den Nieuwenhof about their new film, A Noble Lie, which details their years of investigative research on the false flag that was the Oklahoma City Bombing. From witnesses to victims' family members, incongruities ignored by the mainstream media and much more, this film bares the intention deception that allowed a massive federal power grab and a demonization of the patriot movement inside the homeland. This ground breaking DVD, available at Infowars.com, is the first comprehensive account of the real story of the 1995 OKC bombing.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Should get the video by the end of next week....looking forward to seeing the whole film!!!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jason wrote: December 17th, 2011, 9:29 pm Should get the video by the end of next week....looking forward to seeing the whole film!!!
Is this video available?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 8:02 am
Jason wrote: December 17th, 2011, 9:29 pm Should get the video by the end of next week....looking forward to seeing the whole film!!!
Is this video available?
...for more than a decade...I've got an old copy on a shelf somewhere in my piles of documentaries...

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/det ... 995/498131

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

RE OKC bombing, I have long heard multiple accounts of there being what appeared to be a handler captured following the guy around for weeks before hand. It always sounded crazy at first, until you ask why was this very important person never identified? Like if tons of picture of Osama Bin Laden, right before 9/11 had the same1-2 strangers standing next to him and the government just ignored finding out who they were. (I know that Bin Laden was openly CIA trained in Afghanistan when fighting the Russians, the question of course is, "did he ever stop working for the CIA?" But, that is another ball of evil and I just wanted to make a point about ignore persons with so called criminal masterminds.)

Also, they literally just got caught doing this with Michigan gov kidnapping. They get a few easily manipulated dummies give them a handler who plans and execute some horrible thing which they media uses as proof to advance their interests.

It is not up to me who is and is not going to hell, but for all my faults, I would never trade shoes with the nasty people involved in these things.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

hedgehog wrote: September 6th, 2022, 11:16 pm RE OKC bombing, I have long heard multiple accounts of there being what appeared to be a handler captured following the guy around for weeks before hand. It always sounded crazy at first, until you ask why was this very important person never identified? Like if tons of picture of Osama Bin Laden, right before 9/11 had the same1-2 strangers standing next to him and the government just ignored finding out who they were. (I know that Bin Laden was openly CIA trained in Afghanistan when fighting the Russians, the question of course is, "did he ever stop working for the CIA?" But, that is another ball of evil and I just wanted to make a point about ignore persons with so called criminal masterminds.)

Also, they literally just got caught doing this with Michigan gov kidnapping. They get a few easily manipulated dummies give them a handler who plans and execute some horrible thing which they media uses as proof to advance their interests.

It is not up to me who is and is not going to hell, but for all my faults, I would never trade shoes with the nasty people involved in these things.
...writings from a trusted friend of mine if you are interested in truth and history and such...
The Medusa File II
The Politics of Terror and the Oklahoma City Bombing
The American people are owed the truth. And so are the 168 victims of this tragic event.

Craig Roberts was the only Tulsa, Oklahoma, police officer who was assigned to the tragic Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in April of 1995. At first he was assigned to assist the FBI in the case, but after seeing what really went on behind the scenes, and how the case was being politically motivated, and the real reasons for the bombing, Roberts decided to do his own investigation aside from the "official" version. After months of work, working with a few other individuals who were determined to get to the real facts of the case, the end result was Roberts building case files that filled four file boxes. This book exposes the real John Doe 2s and others that the US Government refuses to acknowledge exists, and the real reasons the Murrah Building was bombed--and by who. Anyone who thinks that McVeigh and Nichols acted by themselves also must believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter in the JFK assassination. This book follows the author's first expose of government coverups, "The Medusa File: Crimes and Coverups of the U.S. Government." Journey through the maze of lies, falsifications, and misdirections of the case in the chapters that expose details left out by the media. The Oklahoma City bombing case is a mystery, wrapped up in a puzzle, inside an enigma. The Medusa File II takes the reader beyond the curtain and the media smoke screen with a demand that now justice be done for the 168 victims of the horrible event.
https://www.riflewarrior.com/index.html

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://youtu.be/Eu_pTOlORk4?t=1100

The Montauk Boys, anyone ever heard of this connection.
Spoiler
search.php?keywords=pTOlORk4
or
search.php?keywords=Eu_pTOlORk4

Should find related threads, but it's not working. :?

Maybe try searching Islands of California.