John Moore, Green Beret, Predicting Armageddon...soon

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Rass922
captain of 100

John Moore, Green Beret, Predicting Armageddon...soon

Post by Rass922 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96t90n4 ... er&list=UL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John has been in Special forces, Covert and Psychological Operations, Homicide detective and more. His Navy friends are moving to high ground in the Ozark Hills, away from the coast.
John's website is http://www.thelibertyman.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rass922
captain of 100

Re: John Moore, Green Beret, Predicting Armageddon...soon

Post by Rass922 »

I WOULD LISTEN TO THIS MAN AND GIVE SERIOUS THOUGHT TO WHERE YOU STAND IN FAITH!

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

John, speaking in Jeff City Missouri gives up the secrets the Government is desperately trying to hide. From the Gulf stream stopping, Planet X's arrival, to moving the capital from Washington D.C. to Denver, Nasty things are going to befall Earth and soon.

John has been in Special forces, Covert and Psychological Operations, Homicide detective and more. His Navy friends are moving to high ground in the Ozark Hills, away from the coast.
John's website is http://www.thelibertyman.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

only problem is that Missouri needs to be cleansed still.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Post by Samuel the Lamanite »

Nan: That's how I understand it. At least the Jckson County area at a minimum. Maybe most these folks aren't Mormons or if so not knowledgable ones. What say ye?

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

Tenth Planet what the Government is not telling you[Guest John Moore.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crU9sM5Q ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4 Hours with John Moore [ The Liberty Man ] as we Discuss Planet-X ITS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!

John Moore first fought terrorism in 1967. He is still fighting it today. Walking patrol in Vietnam, at night, alone, he searched for terrorist booby traps. He searched for terrorist bombs in his jeep and saw what happened to those who did not find them. J.R. flew 57 combat missions over Vietnam and Cambodia, many of those being hit by enemy gunfire. John went on to join the Green Berets at Fort Bragg where he trained to invade the Middle East. He also did classified studies of Middle-East terrorists for the Special Forces. Special operations, covert operations, psychological operations, undercover operations, surveillance operations, bodyguard for executives and stars like Jane Fonda and Charleton Heston, private investigator, firearms instructor, intelligence analyst and homicide detective: these are the jobs that have kept J.R. busy. He is the real deal and so is Late Night in the Midlands & Project N Search

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Raz: I will agree that John is a true hero. But what makes him a Prophet? Is he LDS?

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Raz: I will agree that John is a true hero. But what makes him a Prophet? Is he LDS?
No not a Prophet of anything just saw a Navy Map back in 70's

http://govtslaves.info/2011/03/23/us-na ... he-future/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crU9sM5Q ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Rass922 on June 11th, 2011, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Rass; So its been since the 70s that this was first seen. Why then revealing it now when perhaps its "too late?"

loveoneanother
captain of 50

Post by loveoneanother »

I truly wonder how much time we have left.....

Galticus
captain of 50

Post by Galticus »

Nan wrote:only problem is that Missouri needs to be cleansed still.

Spot on Nan! Anytime I've contemplated buying land in MO, I'm reminded that the place needs to be cleansed. I think I'll wait....

The video link that has been posted in this thread on Youtube is 2+ hours long so I haven't had a chance to dig in.

I went to his website and at first glance, it looks as though he attributes all of this to Global Warming.

Can someone familiar with this guy clarify or confirm that he is on board with global warming? Does he think these things will occur due to global warming? Is he an Al Goreian?

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

Galticus wrote:
Nan wrote:only problem is that Missouri needs to be cleansed still.

Spot on Nan! Anytime I've contemplated buying land in MO, I'm reminded that the place needs to be cleansed. I think I'll wait....

The video link that has been posted in this thread on Youtube is 2+ hours long so I haven't had a chance to dig in.

I went to his website and at first glance, it looks as though he attributes all of this to Global Warming.

Can someone familiar with this guy clarify or confirm that he is on board with global warming? Does he think these things will occur due to global warming? Is he an Al Goreian?
I think it will be cheaper once it is cleansed.

Zowieink
captain of 100

Post by Zowieink »

I have just a few minutes before Sac. Mtg. begins. I went and looked at this guys website....a little to commercial for me, makes me wonder if this is just a marketing strategy. I clicked on the Gulf Stream banner and read a little bit then opened another window and did a search. There all sorts of interesting information on the stopping of the gulf stream. Here's a link to an article in one of the London newspapers...I think the Times. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 520013.ece

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Concerning the Cleansing... there are thousands of Lamanites from many different nations living in the Independence area. We happened to be visiting the Vistors Cnter there a few years ago. There was some type of festival going on not far from VC. We went to it for about an hour. Had a chance to talk to some of the Lamanites. I asked all why they have immigrated there. To the person all said because they felt called there. I asked them what they did for a living. To the person they all were in the building trades.

What say ye? Are they going to be wiped off or divinely protected?

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Concerning the Cleansing... there are thousands of Lamanites from many different nations living in the Independence area. We happened to be visiting the Vistors Cnter there a few years ago. There was some type of festival going on not far from VC. We went to it for about an hour. Had a chance to talk to some of the Lamanites. I asked all why they have immigrated there. To the person all said because they felt called there. I asked them what they did for a living. To the person they all were in the building trades.

What say ye? Are they going to be wiped off or divinely protected?
I thought the cleansing was conditional. Hasn't the MO government apologized already? :-\

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

SmallFarm: No, I beleive that was Illinois. But, IMO those Lamanites there have been called out and will be divinely protected during the sweeping off. Anyone knowing Lamanites can see the very humble and trusting nature of their faith.

I KNOW only 100% that at this point, I will not be moving to Jackson County. :D

GregoryR
captain of 100

Post by GregoryR »

IMO I don't think Mr. Moore is MSM. I think that if this event is for real the Gads don't really care if info is starting to spill out at this point. At some point there will have to be an earthquake of world proportions during the sixth seal and it is probably going to be caused by a celestial event. I think it is better to be prepared than not. I'm not saying sell the farm and head for the hills. I'm saying be prepared and if this heats up have a plan. It is good to gather information. The thing I do like is that John Moore says "don't take my word for it, do your own investigating, I'm just bringing you information. Thanks Rass for posting. I think we should always search for truth. Now let's keep digging. The truth is out there let's keep investigating.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Gregory: And IMO we are best to dig together. IMO that is the way to help sort out the good from the bad> I ferankly would like to see more memebrs of the forum post. There is a great deal of experinece and knowledge among us.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

What happened to the Rocky Mountains? How could the Rocky Mountains be covered by water but all the lower elevations are not? Do the Rockys sink? Where does all the additional water come from that's able to cover so much of the Earth?

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Tribunal: Rememebr Noah's flood. Rain yes but most water came from underground fountains.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Tribunal: Rememebr Noah's flood. Rain yes but most water came from underground fountains.
So during this cataclysmic change to the coast-line we will have mountains sink, rivers flood their banks, but the plains will stay the same?

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Tribunal: As I understand what happened in America at Christ's coming is that mountains became valleys and valley became mountains so IF the BofM is some form of type and shadow of the last days then ?????? This occured because of a great earthquake that lasted three (3) days and then silence after that for many HOURS, not years. so.????

GregoryR
captain of 100

Post by GregoryR »

First of all I watched the John Moore presentation and i don't recall anything about the Rocky Mountains being covered in water. Where i am it is 3130 ft. above sea level so I highly doubt a 500 ft change in sea level would have any effect on my location and let me tell you the Rockies are much higher than where I am.

Remember the world and others may think that this is the big quake before the Lord comes but they haven't understood the scriptures. The big quake before the coming of the son of man is still a ways off.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

I read about this scenario back in 1984. The scenario was what would happen if the 9.0 earthquake happened in Calif. The western sea coast would be Nevada, and the continent would be spit in two. The map showed the split along the Mississippi River. The map I saw went much further north and included the Great Lakes, and went into Canada. I can't remember if it went clear through Canada.

Believer

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

Small Farm asked: I thought the cleansing was conditional. Hasn't the MO government apologized already?

The answer is "Yes." In 1976, at the time of the US Bicentenial, Governor Christopher "Kit" Bond recinded the Extermination Order, and apologized to the church. I lived in Jopin, Missouri at the time. Up until then, it was legal to kill Mormons.

Believer