Ron Paul runs - Ron Paul Wins!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Re: Ron Paul runs - Ron Paul Wins!

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Hey now... Your the one who said Alan Keyes ROCKS! Not me.

Evil is evil friend. And no matter how you twist it, writing in his name is only doing everything against what you say you stand for. Ron Paul philosophies and ideas are in fact evil. That's why the Rockefellers are so invested in the very ideas he pushes on his sheep. Ron Paul has been part of the evil empire for over 35 years. Write him in. Vote for evil or lesser of evils, however you want to put it. More power to you. And you should care who Alan Keyes is. You said he ROCKS. I agree! He is the ONLY man to ever stand up to Obama. He payed a dear price as did his family for speaking the truth. Ron Paul has never paid a price for speaking the truth because he is not on the side of truth. That's right, he is no threat, he speaks no truth, that's why he is a lifetime political walking mouth like the rest of the pigs. He is no different mate. Just one side of the controlled argument. Read over Legions post again and ponder it before posting. Just friendly advice.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Jason, Mummy, Legion, etc, etc.

There is a good saying that if you cannot state something succinctly, you do NOT understand it.
Quit rumbling for hundreds of lines, but state succinctly your point, and then prove it by reason, correct principles, and logic.

I will answer one point now. You said that Free Competition in Currencies will create a monopoly over money. That is messed up! Free Competition in Currencies is the OPPOSITE of a monopoly.

Honest MONEY is just another product, like milk, concrete or computers. It MUST not have any government granted privileges or monopolies, if JUSTICE is to exist. Its just another product, and people must be free to transact in ANYTHING they please without being molested by government, if LIBERTY and JUSTICE to exist.

Get it? It is that simple. Stick to principles. On what principle would you initiate violence against your neighbor to prevent him from transacting in what he pleases? On what principle would you initiate this violence? And since you have no such moral right, neither does the government, because you cannot delegate an authority you do not have.

Get it? It is JUSTICE, a.k.a. private property, a.k.a. LIBERTY. What do you have against these? Your proposals violate all three!
Prove what? To whom? In what way?

You don't have the ability or what in fact is most likely the desire to understand so how can you be taught?

Here's the most simple way (to date) that I can think of putting this -

Door #1 - Federal Reserve Note. The result of the "legalization" of the Constitution in 1913. Money created and controlled by private banking. Where has that gotten us as we approach the 100 year mark?

Door #2 - Additional "legalization" of the Constitution to create even more private money (even less government control - i.e. non-fiat or in other words zero government control/regulation). Is another private banking solution going to resolve the private banking created problem?

What happened to Door #3? Constitutional money created (coined) by Congress (elected representatives of the people) interest free for the people??? As set up by the inspired founding fathers? Backed by the prophets - i.e. the Lord?

Or does the banker funded libertarian brainwashing not support that??? What happened to truth is truth?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Hey now... Your the one who said Alan Keyes ROCKS! Not me.

Evil is evil friend. And no matter how you twist it, writing in his name is only doing everything against what you say you stand for. Ron Paul philosophies and ideas are in fact evil. That's why the Rockefellers are so invested in the very ideas he pushes on his sheep. Ron Paul has been part of the evil empire for over 35 years. Write him in. Vote for evil or lesser of evils, however you want to put it. More power to you. And you should care who Alan Keyes is. You said he ROCKS. I agree! He is the ONLY man to ever stand up to Obama. He payed a dear price as did his family for speaking the truth. Ron Paul has never paid a price for speaking the truth because he is not on the side of truth. That's right, he is no threat, he speaks no truth, that's why he is a lifetime political walking mouth like the rest of the pigs. He is no different mate. Just one side of the controlled argument. Read over Legions post again and ponder it before posting. Just friendly advice.
A lot of accusations, very little reasons, principles and logic.

PROVE IT. Which of Ron Paul's principles are evil, and why are they evil. List them one by one, and prove that they are evil.

I can list them one by one, and prove that they are in strict harmony with scriptures and teachings of the prophets and the laws of Justice. PROVE IT! I say again.

You got NOTHING so far! Only your word. Your word against the principles of truth and justice and the word of God?
I will take TRUTH and Justice, over your word every day of the week, and twice on Sunday!

PROVE IT! Good luck.

P.S. If Rockefellers are so invested in Austrian economics and Free Competition in Currencies, why then the OPPOSITE is taught in all the schools that they bought, and why do we have a FIAT fraud hoisted upon the people the world over?

PRINCIPLES are important. Not names. PROVE: which of Ron Paul's PRINCIPLES he teaches are evil, and PROVE they are evil. Then we will talk. You can show none!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Legion wrote:Door #2 - Additional "legalization" of the Constitution to create even more private money (even less government control - i.e. non-fiat or in other words zero government control/regulation). Is another private banking solution going to resolve the private banking created problem?
Do you not see that this "private" bank has a government FORCED monopoly? Remove the monopoly, and unbacked fiat ends. It cannot exist where Free Competition in Currencies is present, because no one likes being plundered, if they can help it. Freedom DEMANDS Free Competition in Currencies. To forbid it is IMMORAL, and leads to legalized plunder via legalized counterfeiting and eventual loss of Liberty, and ultimately the destruction of the society itself.
Legion wrote:What happened to Door #3? Constitutional money created (coined) by Congress (elected representatives of the people) interest free for the people??? As set up by the inspired founding fathers? Backed by the prophets - i.e. the Lord?
Constitution says unequivocally that NOTHING but GOLD and SILVER is to be used as money by the States. Can you read?

People, however must be free to transact in whatever they want. It is their NATURAL and UNALIENABLE right! Hence is Free Competition in Currencies among private individuals which prevents money fraud by the government, as this government has done for over 100 years. It prevents this fraud because now there is an alternative to government fraudulent, worthless paper that is used to rob the people via legalized counterfeiting.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Legion wrote:Door #2 - Additional "legalization" of the Constitution to create even more private money (even less government control - i.e. non-fiat or in other words zero government control/regulation). Is another private banking solution going to resolve the private banking created problem?
Do you not see that this "private" bank has a government FORCED monopoly? Remove the monopoly, and unbacked fiat ends. It cannot exist where Free Competition in Currencies is present, because no one likes being plundered, if they can help it. Freedom DEMANDS Free Competition in Currencies. To forbid it is IMMORAL, and leads to legalized plunder via legalized counterfeiting and eventual loss of Liberty, and ultimately the destruction of the society itself.
Legion wrote:What happened to Door #3? Constitutional money created (coined) by Congress (elected representatives of the people) interest free for the people??? As set up by the inspired founding fathers? Backed by the prophets - i.e. the Lord?
Constitution says unequivocally that NOTHING but GOLD and SILVER is to be used as money by the States. Can you read?

People, however must be free to transact in whatever they want. It is their NATURAL and UNALIENABLE right! Hence is Free Competition in Currencies among private individuals which prevents money fraud by the government, as this government has done for over 100 years. It prevents this fraud because now there is an alternative to government fraudulent, worthless paper that is used to rob the people via legalized counterfeiting.
People chose via the Constitution for Congress to create or coin the money. Gold and silver were only to tidy up the mess from competing currencies under the Articles of Confederation. The people voted in Congress and Congress gave the power to the Federal Reserve (private banks). The only way to take it back is through Congress....not through turning over the whole bloody monetary system to private banks. If you can't see that then there is little more I can do for you. Good luck with your sith masters....

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Legion wrote:People chose via the Constitution for Congress to create or coin the money.
I didn't choose it. Neither did anyone I know. It was chosen by people who died over 200 years ago. And even if EVERYONE around me chose it, it means exactly ZERO to me, because NO ONE has a moral right to "choose" for me what to do with MY property, and what to transact in with my neighbor. Do you get this much? You cannot choose FOR SOMEONE ELSE what to do with THEIR property. Even if everyone on earth votes to confiscate your stuff, they have no moral right to do so. You, in principle, have no moral right to "vote" on the property of another. Get it? It is called JUSTICE. You may have heard of it.
Legion wrote:Gold and silver were only to tidy up the mess from competing currencies under the Articles of Confederation.
But it wasn't amended or changed. It is still in the Constitution. Are you picking and choosing what is binding in the Constitution? Seems like a contradiction in your position, to me.

You are contradicting yourself.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

I wish Ron Paul's ads were as well done as these!

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gary Johnson is a dramatic improvement over the other two running.
Yet, he is still "a little bit pregnant" with statism. He wants to abolish income taxes, corporate taxes, capital gain taxes, and the IRS! Which is great! But he wants to create a "fair" value added tax. He does not understand that "fair" tax is no more possible than "fair" rape, or "fair" theft. I am still writing in Ron Paul!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul supporters turn out in droves for speech at UVU

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=960&sid=22597067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I say he is still running, but for 2016 perhaps, or for the eternal cause of Liberty.

OREM — Though he is no longer in the race, thousands turned out for Ron Paul's appearance at Utah Valley University Thursday.

The Texas congressman and former Republican presidential candidate's "revolution" continues for droves who turned out to hear him give his 45 minute speech at the school. The speech, which he delivered without notes, ranged in issues from free markers, the deficit, welfare, poverty and limited government.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul Nails the Debate better than the two in it!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Libertarian Prairie Fire
Ron Paul, who set it alight, talks to Lew Rockwell about its speed and spread.

Push play to listen to the full audio.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

I am writing in Ron Paul!

(If Hitler wins will you also vote for him?)

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Obamanoids have spoken. The Obamanable administration will continue.

I think it is actually good for the cause of liberty. By the end of the next 4 years, after the dollar collapse, people will be SO fed up with statism, that Ron Paul will actually have a chance!

Hurray!

Ron Paul 2016 !!!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

GOP in Deep Trouble, Ron Paul Looking Good
The Ron Paul movement is a big winner here. The GOP told the libertarians in the party to get lost, and the GOP paid for it. Interestingly, both Iowa and Nevada, where Ron Paul supporters gained control of the state party, both went to Obama after the Romney campaign actively fought to disenfranchise Ron Paul supporters. I guess the GOP got what it wanted there.

There is exactly one movement that offers any real opposition to the status quo, and it ain’t the conservative movement, which is on life support and entering a permanent vegetative state. Ron Paul’s libertarian movement, brimming with well-educated young people is the only thing left standing. The GOP operatives who predicted a big victory tonight just look pathetic.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/gop-in-deep ... -good.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul can win. Why? Look at this picture.
46%, i.e. the MAJORITY of Americans did NOT vote for either candidate. (Obama got 27%, Romney 25%, 46% chose NEITHER). Had Ron Paul been on the ballot, and was not lied about by the lying media, who said he "lost in Iowa" when in reality he won, as they later admitted (the same happened in about 4 or 5 places), all this to convince the public "he has no chance" which is a lie; anyway, had the SILENT MAJORITY known they have ANOTHER CHOICE besides the clowns who ran in the finals, Ron Paul could have been president this year.

I wrote in Ron Paul, because I vote on correct principle, not a political "expedience." If everyone voted this way, Ron Paul would be president now. All prophesies are self-fulfilling. ALL. Start fulfilling something good!

So let's do it in

2016!

I think Ron should announce his 2016 run NOW!

ktg
captain of 100

Post by ktg »

We're broke and already over the fiscal cliff. There is no solution. Prepare.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/ron-paul ... Tvxkw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Wow! Nice one, upb!

Thanks.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ktg wrote:We're broke and already over the fiscal cliff. There is no solution. Prepare.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/ron-paul ... Tvxkw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
True and false. True, collapse is inevitable. But the Solution is sound money and Fundamental Principles of Liberty.

ktg
captain of 100

Post by ktg »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
ktg wrote:We're broke and already over the fiscal cliff. There is no solution. Prepare.

True and false. True, collapse is inevitable. But the Solution is sound money and Fundamental Principles of Liberty.
In absolute terms, yes; however, in context, what RP was saying is that we will not elect enough good members of congress in the next 5 to 10 years to make a difference. Therefore, all things considered, there is no possible solution.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ktg wrote:In absolute terms, yes; however, in context, what RP was saying is that we will not elect enough good members of congress in the next 5 to 10 years to make a difference. Therefore, all things considered, there is no possible solution.
You either educate people in correct principles of liberty, or the elites will provide you with "solutions" after the collapse. Google "Problem-Reaction-Solution."

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul:
"If you had sound money, you would not have deficits, because you cannot print money."

This is the key, politically and economically speaking. Everything else is fluff and different degrees of a lie.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-el ... -gone.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Note to GOP: Ron Paul would have won
For the next many months, we're going to hear pundit after pundit, politician after politician, and spokeshole after spokeshole wax poetic about the 2012 campaign and why the GOP lost. They will all go on and on and on, regurgitating talking points and theories. None of it matters.

Deep down, all they need to know is this:

Ron Paul would have won. In a landslide.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I wish I could believe that Ron Paul would have won, never mind In a landslide. Between those voters who wanted Obama for various reasons and those who were deceived by Romney, I cannot see that Paul had much hope. IMO, ideally, Ron Paul should have appealed to all LDS voters. Yet I think it was a very small % of LDS voters voted for him in the primaries. Should we expect any better among non-LDS voters ? I think not.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

lundbaek wrote:I wish I could believe that Ron Paul would have won, never mind In a landslide. Between those voters who wanted Obama for various reasons and those who were deceived by Romney, I cannot see that Paul had much hope. IMO, ideally, Ron Paul should have appealed to all LDS voters. Yet I think it was a very small % of LDS voters voted for him in the primaries. Should we expect any better among non-LDS voters ? I think not.
I think the premise was IF Ron Paul were the nominee of the Republican party in the final election, it would have been him against Obama, republicans and many democrats voting for Paul. I think he would have won.