Page 1 of 1

Bush cousin presiding over 9/11 suit against Cheney, Rummy

Posted: April 12th, 2011, 2:45 pm
by Col. Flagg
http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/20 ... /#more-551" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No, it’s not a joke.

A 9/11 lawsuit against former high officials in the Bush White House is being presided over by a cousin of former president George W. Bush – a shocking and blatant conflict of interest that should embarrass even believers in the official story.

George W. Bush’s cousin, Judge John M. Walker of the 2nd Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, is part of a three-judge panel hearing the case of April Gallop vs. former vice-president Dick Cheney, former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers.

The case has been ignored by the mainstream media in the weeks leading up to it going to court April 5. And most media have ignored the developments concerning the involvement of Judge Walker. One exception is CNBC, which carried an online story with the headline: “Extraordinary Conflict of Interest: Bush Cousin Presides Over Federal Court Case Against Former Bush Administration Officials.” Good for them, but this is an all-too isolated exception. That the story is being kept almost entirely out of the media further reveals that the idea of a free and vigorous press is largely a fantasy.

Gallop, a former U.S. Army executive administrative assistant (with top secret clearance), is suing for damages in connection with injuries she and her newborn son suffered in the supposed terrorist attack at the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. The two were injured when the allegedly hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 supposedly slammed into the building. Gallop and many others in the 9/11 Truth movement contend that explosives were planted inside the Pentagon and that Flight 77 never hit the building.

Gallop says a large explosion caused the ceiling above her to collapse. When she regained consciousness, she made her way, son in tow, through the hole the alleged plane was supposed to have created. She says she never saw any evidence that a plane had hit the building. The government claims that 125 people were killed in the Pentagon and another 89 on the plane.

As I reported in a previous post, the Pentagon has refused to help Gallop with surgeries she and her son have required because of the event. They’ve even tried to stop other agencies like the American Red Cross from helping her, according to David Ray Griffin’s account in his book The New Pearl Harbor Revisited.

Gallop launched the original lawsuit in 2008 alleging that the 9/11 attacks were planned at the highest levels of the U.S. government, and that they were blamed on fundamentalist Muslims as part of a cover story. She claims that there was plenty of knowledge that employees of the Pentagon were in imminent danger, and that had alarms been sounded many deaths and injuries would have been prevented.

The idea that Cheney knew a plane was heading for the Pentagon is supported by the 9/11 Commission hearing testimony of the then transportation secretary, Norman Mineta. Mineta reported to the Commission that Cheney was in the presidential bunker prior to the Pentagon “crash” and was tracking the plane as it approached the Pentagon but not taking action to intercept it.

The original Gallop case was thrown out of court in March 2010. Judge Denny Chin dismissed the suit with prejudice, contending that the complaint was based on “cynical delusion and fantasy.”Chin has since been promoted to the very court now hearing the appeal of his ruling.

Gallop’s lawyer, William Veale, made a motion this week to have Judge Walker disqualified from hearing the case, but this was denied. Also denied was the request for a continuance to appeal the decision.

Walker was chief justice of the Court of Appeals from 2000-2006 and has been serving as a senior member of the court since then. Many researchers into 9/11 will also point out that another Bush cousin, Wirt D. Walker III, was CEO of Securacom from 1999-2002 – the company that handled security for the World Trade Center. The company installed a new $8.3-million security system in the towers between 1996 and 2000.

The sheer arrogance of the perpetrators of 9/11 continues to amaze me. These people clearly believe they can get away with anything. And until enough of us get mad, then they’re probably right.

I truly hope that this latest travesty will be one too many and will backfire on Bush, Cheney, and their criminal accomplices. If it doesn’t, how can we ever take the justice system seriously again?
:) ... but I'm not holding my breath.

Re: Bush cousin presiding over 9/11 suit against Cheney, Rum

Posted: April 12th, 2011, 2:59 pm
by InfoWarrior82
I'm speechless...

No wonder this isn't in the mainstream news.

Re: Bush cousin presiding over 9/11 suit against Cheney, Rum

Posted: April 12th, 2011, 3:19 pm
by Col. Flagg
InfoWarrior82 wrote:I'm speechless...

No wonder this isn't in the mainstream news.
Yep. Neither was the $300 million lawsuit against Cheney for bribery involving Halliburton and the country of Nigeria.

In another related story...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le7751.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WASHINGTON -- January 18 "Information Clearing House" -- A lawsuit was filed late Friday January 14th in the U.S. District Court in Reno, Nevada against President Bush and Vice President Cheney. The lawsuit alleges that both defendants have acted outside the scope of their job description in waging a war against Iraq. The complaint alleges that both defendants and others working within the White House and Defense Department have covertly implemented a white paper called “Rebuilding America’s Defenses:” as presented by the Project for the New American Century or PNAC in September, 2000 two months before the murky elections of that year. Among the persons signing the paper were Richard Cheney and Jeb Bush. While the paper was published on the internet, implementation of it by the White House has been in secret.

The thrust of the white paper calls for the complete domination of the globe by the US with wars against Iraq, Syria, and Iran, domination of outer space and of Cyberspace. It calls for an enlarged military to fight simultaneous wars. Security bases world wide with extensive constabulary forces posted to keep all nations subservient to US military and economic power. It also calls for nuclear rockets to be fired from Spy satellites to suppress any challenge to US global domination.

The class action lawsuit filed by retired attorney and great-grandfather, Doug Wallace alleges that the defendants have violated their oaths of office in entering into a private treaty relating to International relations without approval of the Congress and have made a mockery of the Constitution under a false banner of a war on terrorism.

The lawsuit seeks an injunction against further implementation of the PNAC plan without a 2/3 vote of the congress and a full disclosure to the American Public. It also names John Does 1-100 as defendants. The suit seeks restitution to the US Treasury from all Defendants of the cost of the war with Iraq and also seeks a ruling that since the deception about the war and execution of it was outside of their job descriptions they should all be individually liable to private persons injured as a result of their illegal conduct. To view Complaint go to http://www.dougwallace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Under the circumstances, notice of support to the court would be appropriate (A printable copy is available at page 26 on website ).