Wiki...............what? ObamaLEAKS?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
sbsion
captain of 1,000

Wiki...............what? ObamaLEAKS?

Post by sbsion »

I get the feeling, wikileaks is a orchestrated design by the NWO...what do you think?..........new name for wiki: WackyObamaleaks
Last edited by sbsion on November 29th, 2010, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loveoneanother
captain of 50

Re: Wiki...............what? ObamaLEAKS?

Post by loveoneanother »

sbsion wrote:I get the feeling, wikileaks is a orchestrated design by the NWO...what do you think?
That was my thought also, other wise this would NEVER have been able to go viral...the gov always know what is going on, they knew about this guy, so maybe this is the big reason they will use to shut down free speech on the internet.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

Glenn Beck today said that it was funded by Soros. Hmmmm.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

sbsion wrote:I get the feeling, wikileaks is a orchestrated design by the NWO...what do you think?

+1

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I've heard similar rumors. I really don't know enough about it to hazard a guess.

The really troubling thing is if THIS is what they are distracting us with - then how bad are the REAL things they are doing???

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote:I've heard similar rumors. I really don't know enough about it to hazard a guess.

The really troubling thing is if THIS is what they are distracting us with - then how bad are the REAL things they are doing???
Amen!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

I was just going to post a similar thread to this one - how is it that this wikileaks organzation is able to continue smearing the U.S. 'government' and disclosing secrets without being shut down, investigated or the media simply not publicizing the disclosures? The whole thing stinks. Here are a few articles I came across today about it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/no ... acy-crisis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ealed.html

Thing is, if the truth about 9/11 were to come out like this... oh baby. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Here's a shocker - China played role in shipment of nuclear material to Iran:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... e-reports/

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

I have thought for some time that eventually the PTB would leak the full details of what happened on 9/11. It would totally throw the American people into a tail-spin. Remember their motto is 'Ab Ordo Chao' - Order out of Chaos. The Chaos has to come first. Destroy...and then rebuild, is what they intend to do. :?

ChemtrailWatcher
captain of 100

Post by ChemtrailWatcher »

I agree. Wikileaks is very suspicious to me.

Here's a YouTube film I watched about Julian Assange and WikiLeaks (Sorry I can't seem to embed it):

"Is WikiLeaks a CIA Operation?" (The parts are short)

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGAgrxs ... re=related

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcR8bqV ... re=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDrDWQda ... re=related

It certainly casts some doubts.....

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

ChemtrailWatcher wrote:I agree. Wikileaks is very suspicious to me.

Here's a YouTube film I watched about Julian Assange and WikiLeaks (Sorry I can't seem to embed it):

"Is WikiLeaks a CIA Operation?" (The parts are short)

It certainly casts some doubts.....
An excellent way to flush out some government whistle blowers.....

ChemtrailWatcher
captain of 100

Post by ChemtrailWatcher »

Yes, you're right. I hadn't thought of it that way before.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

ChemtrailWatcher wrote:
Yes, you're right. I hadn't thought of it that way before.
Kind of like that CIA safe house in West Germany that was advertised in East Germany.....and when folks made it over the wall and to the the safe house.....they quickly found out it was a one way ticket back where they came from.

Or the Russian spy, Yuri Nosenko, who defected and then found out that life in the US wasn't all that it was cracked up to be....though he later said in public that despite his treatment...that the US was the world's best hope for humanity.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

govt is not going to "flush out" any whistle blowers, they will do as they are told..........ask Bernanke :twisted:

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

Wikileaks is part of the anti-thesis.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

I had the thought that "orchestrated" Wiki leaks *could* lead to The Govt to pull the plug on the Internet.

There is already talk of implementing "net neutrality" slated to *possibly* go into partial effect Dec. 22, 2010.

This would lead to the beginning of chaos.

Interesting times ahead.

Be watchful.

njb

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

I think it's more of a signaling, putting distrust in Americans, telling the world what we "really know", and plain degrading to our govt. Time to say good-nite America

usaf916
captain of 100

Post by usaf916 »

Call me paranoid but I refuse to link my IP to that website.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

tooooooooooooo late, you're already on their "screen"

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Jules starts a leak that creates chaos in the State Dept. and the hildabeast Sec State rides in on her broom, I mean White Horse, to clean it all up, look like a hero, and gain "credibility" to become BOTUS.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

actually, it's all a "game", to suck the right wing into believing they can do something about it.........only Christ will "bail us out" this time, prepare for crash, war, and the likes of REVELATION,.........it's here :idea: :!:

Lone Star Patriot

Post by Lone Star Patriot »

I heard an interesting comment, that some here may find interesting. The founder of the wikileaks organization stated that it's incredible how many crazy conspiracies are gaining attention, like 9/11 being an inside job, while they (wikileaks) were actually providing "real" information, not crazy conspiracy stuff. It was on NPR one morning driving to work when I heard that. Frankly, when I hear people just simply dismiss 9/11 as crazy conspiracy stuff, it causes me to question their integrity and motives. I don't want to start a 9/11 discussion here, too many people still have differing opinions, but I think there's enough legitimate research, done by respectable scientists, that certainly gives credibility to the 9/11 truth movement. Yet, founder Julian Assange made this statement,
"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."
Frankly, based on my experience, it would be difficult for real whistle blowers to leak the sensitive material that one finds on that site without immediate serious consequences. In other words, for that site to still exist means that it is receiving official support from the people that it is supposedly exposing. That site is yet another source of black propaganda.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Lone Star Patriot wrote:I heard an interesting comment, that some here may find interesting. The founder of the wikileaks organization stated that it's incredible how many crazy conspiracies are gaining attention, like 9/11 being an inside job, while they (wikileaks) were actually providing "real" information, not crazy conspiracy stuff. It was on NPR one morning driving to work when I heard that. Frankly, when I hear people just simply dismiss 9/11 as crazy conspiracy stuff, it causes me to question their integrity and motives. I don't want to start a 9/11 discussion here, too many people still have differing opinions, but I think there's enough legitimate research, done by respectable scientists, that certainly gives credibility to the 9/11 truth movement. Yet, founder Julian Assange made this statement,
"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."
Frankly, based on my experience, it would be difficult for real whistle blowers to leak the sensitive material that one finds on that site without immediate serious consequences. In other words, for that site to still exist means that it is receiving official support from the people that it is supposedly exposing. That site is yet another source of black propaganda.
Wiki is getting way way too much MSM coverage to be an actual whistle blower imo fwiw.....looks like a CIA op ta me! Like all the government orders that people will get fired for looking at it....like its these big secrets and for real!

If that is the case....one absolutely awesome tool for flushing out all the whistle blowers and potential opposition within military/government prior to implementation of the final phase.

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

I can't believe what you are all saying! Are you all just wanting to believe it's some cia led leak or is there something legitimate that leads you to believe that? Just more theory or is there some fact? Oh, and how do you know those 'facts' aren't just some government-conspired action to create distrust in your government, to give them more power in some round-about way?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

fps.sledge wrote:I can't believe what you are all saying! Are you all just wanting to believe it's some cia led leak or is there something legitimate that leads you to believe that? Just more theory or is there some fact? Oh, and how do you know those 'facts' aren't just some government-conspired action to create distrust in your government, to give them more power in some round-about way?

Everything about it seems just seems too fishy.

Some of these have already been posted above by Chemtrailwatcher.

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

^

After watching those videos, I am going to assume that more people in the world are led by lawyers than I previously thought. Whether it's a lawyer that runs the world or not, they use the same tactics.

It doesn't matter what the truth is. All a lawyer has to use is argue his point, using certain pieces to the puzzle (facts) and display them in a manner that will portray an image of something that did not actually happen (fiction/lie). The lawyer will usually never say it like this. They just leave out the stuff you don't want to know. This tactic is used every. Especially in sales. It doesn't matter what the truth or reality is, you only want to spin the perception of the subject to what you want.

The commentator in that video accomplishes exactly that. Uses certain information and fills it in with theory. It doesn't matter that he did or didn't say it's a theory, because once he implies a certain idea (paints a certain picture) in your mind, then you're already thinking it.

I fear that secret combinations in the government are being combated by secret combinations by the private media. They both will say whatever they need to accomplish their goals, whether they appear honest or not.