Nano-Thermite

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
dennis
captain of 1,000

Nano-Thermite

Post by dennis »

Thanks to Dr. Jones and his magnificient research , the 9-11 sophisticated masterpiece of demolition has been exposed by the discovery of nano-thermite in the dust. Now the next questions: Who can make nano thermite? Who produced It for the 9-11 event? Where Was it made? How did it get into the buildings? and who knew about it? ONE thing for certain: It cannot be made in a cave in Afganistan. Aparently the original developement was at the lab in Livermore CA. [ I lived in Livermore in the 1970's. I once met one of the main men in the development of the Neutron Bomb. He was LDS. Of corse everything was 'classified" {classified is one of my pet pieves} ...any way they say now that the Newtron Bomb is not part of our arsanal. YA RIGHT.] Just like nano-thermite might not be either. Old saying...never been a wepon made that wasn't eventually used. Or is that a new saying? Back to thermite. Sources say that our 'Friend' Isreal makes a lot of nano- thermite. I find that quite revealing. Wonder if it can be traced back , like they can trace bullets back to the gun?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nano-Thermite

Post by larsenb »

dennis wrote:Thanks to Dr. Jones and his magnificient research , the 9-11 sophisticated masterpiece of demolition has been exposed by the discovery of nano-thermite in the dust. Now the next questions: Who can make nano thermite? Who produced It for the 9-11 event? Where Was it made? How did it get into the buildings? and who knew about it? ONE thing for certain: It cannot be made in a cave in Afganistan. Aparently the original developement was at the lab in Livermore CA. [ I lived in Livermore in the 1970's. I once met one of the main men in the development of the Neutron Bomb. He was LDS. Of corse everything was 'classified" {classified is one of my pet pieves} ...any way they say now that the Newtron Bomb is not part of our arsanal. YA RIGHT.] Just like nano-thermite might not be either. Old saying...never been a wepon made that wasn't eventually used. Or is that a new saying? Back to thermite. Sources say that our 'Friend' Isreal makes a lot of nano- thermite. I find that quite revealing. Wonder if it can be traced back , like they can trace bullets back to the gun?
Bullets are traced back to the gun by matching rifling marks on the bullet to the riflings of the gun. Problem is, you have to have the bullet and the gun. In the case of red-chip nano-thermite, you would stand a chance to do the same type of thing if you had samples of all the nano-thermite from the labs that make it . . . . . provided similar batches weren't all used up or deployed or destroyed. I believe Dr. Jones or Kevin Ryan have already asked for samples from Lawrence Livermore but were refused. That is the problem.

One aspect of the red chips that might be a tell-tale marker, are the peculiar platelets that contain the elemental Al. If you found the same marker in nano-thermite made at Livermore or from Israel, this would be a strong indicator that it was made at the same lab or at least by the same people.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Ted Gunderson's report on Nano-thermite used to down the buildings in NYC on 9-11 -

http://www.tedgunderson.net/files/9-11_ ... REPORT.pdf

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Umm

Post by LDSNZ »

pritchet1 wrote:Ted Gunderson's report on Nano-thermite used to down the buildings in NYC on 9-11 -

http://www.tedgunderson.net/files/9-11_ ... REPORT.pdf
Couldn't find Gunderson's name on the report.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

larsenb wrote: Bullets are traced back to the gun by matching rifling marks on the bullet to the riflings of the gun. Problem is, you have to have the bullet and the gun. In the case of red-chip nano-thermite, you would stand a chance to do the same type of thing if you had samples of all the nano-thermite from the labs that make it . . . . . provided similar batches weren't all used up or deployed or destroyed. I believe Dr. Jones or Kevin Ryan have already asked for samples from Lawrence Livermore but were refused. That is the problem.

One aspect of the red chips that might be a tell-tale marker, are the peculiar platelets that contain the elemental Al. If you found the same marker in nano-thermite made at Livermore or from Israel, this would be a strong indicator that it was made at the same lab or at least by the same people.
Very well said, larsenb... Yes the platelets in the red thermitic material are VERY characteristic. The chemists in our group have no idea how to make these, nor do I. I can add that with our latest TEM work, we have homed in on the platelets. Aluminum is clearly seen in them, but we have not seen any electron-diffraction pattern. This implies that the aluminum is in an amorphous form -- in platelets that are approximately 40 nanometers thick. This is sophisticated nano-engineering! Clever -- indeed, who in the world could make these things?

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Food for thought:

Post by LDSNZ »

The following is an extract taken from pages 263 & 264 of Christopher Bollyn's book: "Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World".

"Several years ago, I contacted Burton Fried, president of LVI Services, Inc., a demolition company that reportedly had done extensive "asbestos abatement" work in the twin towers.

I considered LVI's work in the twin towers as suspicious because the company is primarily known for asbestos abatement and preparing structures for demolition.

LVI has done millions of dollars of research and development for the U.S. Department of Defense.

In 2000, for example, FedSpending.org shows that LVI Group,
Inc. received $3.246 million worth of contracts with the U.S. Army, of which $2.967 million was for "Applied Research and Exploratory Development." It should be noted that the military is the main user and developer of super thermite.

LVI has also worked closely with Controlled Demolition Inc. on large demolition projects.

LVI's role in these projects is reportedly preparing the structure for demolition prior to the placement of charges.

LVI advertises that it sets up "turn key" demolition projects.

Is this the kind of work LVI did at the World Trade Center?

Although Mr. Fried denied having done the extensive "asbestos abatement" work in the towers as reported in Engineering News-Record on September 13, 2001, Debra Rubin, one of the journalists who wrote the piece, confirmed that the source of this information had been LVI.

Fried's quick reaction, "I didn't do it," only increased my suspicions".