Is The Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Friday, October 1, 2010
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/09/is- ... ng-of.html

Nicholas West
Activist Post

UFOs and extraterrestrials have long been treated as the ultimate conspiracy theory by the establishment. Therefore, the growing chatter of mainstream news stories about UFOs and aliens seems very peculiar. Why the attention all of a sudden? Is the establishment conditioning us for the arrival of extraterrestrials? Could they have an agenda for doing so?

Recent reporting of genuine events such as the multiple UFOs that forced the closing of separate airports in China; stories covering the release of new UFO books written by credible ex-military; UFOs tampering with nuclear devices; the discovery of a "habitable" planet near Earth; a bizarre story about the Pope's astronomer saying he would gladly baptize an alien if asked; and the pending appointment of a U.N. space ambassador are bringing some legitimacy to the conspiracy.

Quick story: when I was a 21-year-old carefree hippie, a friend and I jumped in my Volkswagen Westfalia camper and headed west for a mountain-biking road trip. One of our destinations was Roswell, New Mexico to see what remained of the UFO hype from the famed encounter in the late '40s. We had a guidebook which mentioned a UFO museum that we were getting more excited to see by the mile marker.

We arrived in the seedy little town of Roswell in the morning, passing many buildings with alien and UFO likenesses painted on them. We found the museum without too much trouble and stretched our legs to the entrance. After I had paid my admission and walked in, I suddenly realized that there weren't going to be any artifacts there. I felt sort of like a fool for being excited in the first place. Instead, there were grainy photos blown up of famous UFO images and a recreation of the "alien autopsy" using mannequins. Needless to say, we left the museum disappointed -- mostly at ourselves.

We sought hard evidence to confirm our suspicions about the existence of intelligent alien life . . . and found none. In the book Probability 1, mathematician Amir Aczel used all known data, such as similar stars to the sun, and similar planets, to calculate the probability of intelligent life outside our solar system. As the book title says, it is mathematically certain that we are not alone. However, this was just another theory, which is similar to government documents or photos about UFOs, in my view -- neither one has the credibility of an artifact that would prove alien life beyond the shadow of a doubt.

I imagine that most rational people have considered the possibility of life beyond Earth, but are still waiting for concrete evidence before committing to that reality. An apparently undeniable event must occur for the masses to fully "believe" the new nature of reality. Should extraterrestrials actually exist, there is certainly enough motivation by the controllers to keep them under wraps, as their existence dramatically threatens their earthly power structure -- especially the integrity of powerful religious institutions -- unless of course they co-opt the event for their own gain.

The skeptic in me found one curious sign that this imminent arrival might indeed be orchestrated from this world: these "visitors" are apparently concerned primarily with CO2 levels. No matter which side you are on in the climate debate, I have to think that entities making such a long journey, and which presumably possess a higher intelligence, might look first at freeing Humanity of the global tyranny and war-like tendencies it lives under (and the tendency for our leaders to spread both), rather than arrive with the very mundane plan to address a political issue of non-galactic consequence. But that is exactly what a new book by a retired NORAD officer predicts for the grand arrival on October 13th of this year according to Yahoo News:

Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a 'critical mass.'

A newly-published 352-page book (Challenges of Change) by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

This press release would have been absolutely laughed off by anything resembling mainstream media just a short time ago.

Bill Cooper's 1991 book, Behold A Pale Horse, describes a different agenda: the Elite's plans to fake an alien invasion in order to unite humanity under a one world government against a common enemy. But he explains that the timing hasn't been right because:

A major finding of the alien study was that the public could not be told. It was believed that this would most certainly lead to economic collapse, collapse of the religious structure, and national panic, which could lead to anarchy. Secrecy thus continued. An offshoot of this finding was that if the public could not be told, Congress could not be told.

Cooper even issued an attempt at a life-saving disclaimer to this revelation: “If they kill me, you’ll know everything I said was true." Bill Cooper was murdered by a "SWAT raid" shortly after 9-11.

NASA's declassified Project Blue Beam proves that the Elite maintain highly developed plans to fabricate an alien invasion event for the end game of global control. "In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale." (Source) Advanced holographic technology now makes such a "movie" entirely plausible. In fact, it already has been researched by the U.S. Air Force to use in war, as was reported 11 years ago in The Washington Post.

The general public will likely be terrified and unite behind our leaders' manufactured storyline to confront and protect us from the aliens. Therein lies the motivation for the Globalists to engineer such an event. Simply by being aware that such a plan has been thought up by the controllers will make us less susceptible to potential fear tactics and propaganda should such an event occur.

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Re: Is The Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

Post by p51-mustang »

Well people believe that bullcrap propoganda that leads the people into "terrible wars", why wouldn't they believe an elaborate alien invasion? I wonder if the saints who believe in the 9-11 fairy tale and the "war on terror" will also believe this? How will that square with our religious beliefs? Will the prophet call out this deception or leave it to us to decide what we believe?
Last edited by p51-mustang on October 3rd, 2010, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Actually, Moonwhim, I had come to a somewhat similar conclusion as I have noticed more and more stories in the news with an emphasis on UFOs. It has been a fairly well-known conspiracy theory that a faked "alien invasion" will scare people into accepting a one-world government for our protection. In fact, at one time, Henry Kissinger said as much. (I'm too tired to locate the quote right now.)

The technology certainly exists for the "show" to be projected world-wide. And we have been conditioned to accept whatever the news tells us is so. So as improbable as it all sounds, I think it's a real possibility. Where does the October 13th date come from?

Squally
captain of 1,000

Post by Squally »

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/artic ... 3%7C174962
"If UFOs are some type of intelligent power from another world, they may have been around for millions of years and may have been involved in the development of the biblical religion, and I do believe that is the case," said the Rev. Barry Downing, a retired Presbyterian minister.

Courtesy of Barry Downing
The Rev. Barry Downing, a retired Presbyterian minister, believes Earth has been visited by extraterrestrials, with accounts of encounters going all the way back to biblical times.In his book, "The Bible and Flying Saucers" (Marlowe), Downing suggests that extraterrestrials in technologically advanced spaceships played a major part in events depicted in the Bible.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Downing suggests that extraterrestrials in technologically advanced spaceships played a major part in events depicted in the Bible.

Yeah, it's so much easier to believe in aliens than God. Many people already accept that.

mattctr
captain of 100

Post by mattctr »

This would thrill the David Icke crowd... LOL

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

kathyn wrote: The technology certainly exists for the "show" to be projected world-wide. And we have been conditioned to accept whatever the news tells us is so. So as improbable as it all sounds, I think it's a real possibility. Where does the October 13th date come from?
Yes the technology is here and has been for a while. Google: project bluebeam

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectb ... ul05.shtml

Reagan has also said similar things.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

I'm not sure about this but the thought just occurred to me that the three unclean spirits spoken of in Revelations that gets the kings of the earth to gather against Jerusalem for the Battle of Armageddon might be connected to this alien-Blue Beam scenario. To unite earthlings to counter an alien culture that is going to take over planet earth is the theme of the movie put out some years back--Independence Day. Were the PTB prepping us for this scenario? BTW my son was in that film, it's a classic like the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still. If the kings of the earth figure that they've been tricked by the whore who fabricated these alien unclean spirits and risking the lives of two-hundred thousand thousand men’s lives for their own purposes in their losing battle against the two witnesses they could retaliate by "burning the whore?" Thoughts?

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

GeeR, that's one possibility.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

“Today America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing that man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government.” Henry Kissinger 1991

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Wow! Reagan said that :shock:

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Great video Luke. Rosabella has been warning us on these forums about the alien hoax for years now and it looks like she was right. It sure seems like its going to come to a head soon. If I wasn't so afraid that the people of the earth will fall for it, I'd be looking forward to the show. :lol:

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Report of sighting of UFO over NYC taken from the drudgereport.com today:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... renzy.html

When I looked at the first picture in the article, I immediately recognized it from somewhere else. Now, I'm not the kind of person who puts much research into UFO's, but this particular image stuck out in my mind. Does anyone else agree that these two sightings look similar? The video at the bottom of the article looked like weather balloons IMO.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Rensai wrote:Great video Luke. Rosabella has been warning us on these forums about the alien hoax for years now and it looks like she was right. It sure seems like its going to come to a head soon. If I wasn't so afraid that the people of the earth will fall for it, I'd be looking forward to the show. :lol:
A lot that goes with it that she also warned us about....

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

I know that Benjamin Creme, spokesman for the false christ, Maitreya, has repeatedly said that when Maitreya makes his public appearance he will arrive in a UFO and that the new 'star' announced on CNN is actually a UFO. His new book is about UFO's. Strange how suddenly there is a lot of media coverage, sightings, announcements, emergency drills etc. all centered on a supposed UFO landing.

The ultimate false flag hoax event. Terrify the whole planet and convince the ignorant masses of Christians and Muslims etc. who still believe in a single creation, earth-centric universe, that there is no God. 8)

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/10/ ... latestnews
Dozens Report UFO Over New York City

Tim Powell, 28, described the objects as "the most bizarre thing I've ever seen."

"It looked like a jellyfish made of lights that just hovered in the sky like it wanted to be seen," he said. "I was half expecting the aliens to beam down and introduce themselves."
And Richard Molina, 42, compared what he saw to the "creatures from 'Predator.' "

"It freaked me out. It was a real Superman moment, too," he said.

"Everyone looked up in the sky. It really was an event."
*bold mine

Koiape
captain of 50

Post by Koiape »

So if these aliens are actually demonic beings or these UFOs are a hoax, how can we ever prove it or prevent it from having such a tidal wave of an impact?

Crazy stuff... it is almost depressing to say the least.

Post by Like »

highfive
captain of 100

Post by highfive »

Has anyone mentioned The Report From Iron Mountain?? The need for extra terrestrials mentioned as a possible way to get people to accept governmental authority.

miss cherokee
Hi, I'm new.

Post by miss cherokee »

:| Take from this what you will . I found this article enlightening of the fact that U.F.O's and Satanism are indeed one of the great mysteries Satan provides mankind to sway and distract from the Truth.

Alien visitation and knowledge is what is going to "save" us from our destruction...... ,

ya , right...
The following link below is another school of thought on "Aliens" and U.F.O's
the author investigates Black Magic , Spirit Channeling Etc. to expose where all this may be coming
from..

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/U ... _Magic.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Short answer: yes.

Personally, I believe they are shooting for 2012. Perhaps Dec. 21, or so? ;)

The movies are a nice entrance to it: many of the old SF films, Men in Black, Independence Day, Skyline, Cowboys and Aliens, Battle: Los Angeles, etc.

The technology to fake it is here or soon to be (tolograms, holograms, mind control, etc.).
The technology to make money from it and turn the USA and other places into martial law countries is also here or soon to be.

It's a way to unite the world in seeming peace, or in war.

Can you imagine the $$$ in providing loans and selling weapons to *the entire world*? Can you imagine the increase in taxes, martial law, travel control, etc.? Can you imagine the fear and the excitement? Can you imagine the fun "they" will have? If the OJ trial went on daily, all day, for a year, just imagine aliens...

"Alien terrorists" will be better/ worse than present-day "terrorists".

Who knows, maybe after much money, time, effort, fear-mongering, etc. are spend fighting the aliens and the time is right, the anti-Christ will come and either make a treaty with them or beat them. ?

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

The other similar theory is that Project Blue Beam and atmospheric holograms will not be for UFO's, but rather for the Anti-Christ claiming to be Jesus, Jehovah, Imam Madhi, Buddha, Vishnu, etc...all in one...

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

I think there is a good chance they will attempt something like this in the near future - and if they do, I think they will do a masterful job of projecting it (in more ways than one...) - so much so, that many will be deceived, many will believe it truly is aliens from another planet. I was (and still am) absolutely floored at the numbers of people I know - good, conservative, seemingly intelligent people - who fell hook, line, and sinker for everything 'covid' related over the past couple of years. Why would this be any different? In fact, 'aliens' would likely be more believable than 'covid', since big 'UFO's' in the sky will be something everyone will see with their own eyes - as opposed to the alleged 'virus', which nobody has seen, but just trusted/assumed was real and was killing people. Who knows when, or even if, it will happen, that the Establishment will spring aliens and UFO's on the public - but it wouldn't surprise me - and it also would not surprise me to see many (most?) believing it, as well.

If they do try to pull this off, I believe the reasons will be two-fold - to help try to legitimize the nonsensical human-caused 'climate change' story and provide ways to 'save' us, and to discredit Christianity by discrediting Jesus Christ and the scriptures/Bible.

**Disclaimer - I believe 100% there are countless worlds out there teeming with people like us, it goes without saying. But that, is not this.

Full article here - https://josephsansone.substack.com/p/th ... on-of-2024

The Fake Alien Invasion of 2024

Dr. Joseph Sansone
Sep 9

In the 1950s there was a science fiction classic movie called The Day the Earth Stood Still. In the movie, an extraterrestrial being landed his space ship in Washington DC in an effort to warn earth that if it did not change its evil ways, it would be destroyed. In this case, it was a history of violence and the spread of atomic weapons into space, thereby posing a threat to the largely peaceful intergalactic community. The extraterrestrial shut down all mechanical devices for a period of 24 hours to demonstrate the true nature of the threat. The equivalent to a temporary EMP attack across the globe. In the recent remake with Keanu Reeves, humans were to be destroyed to save the planet from their evil ways, particularly, climate change.

The theme in each movie was a fantasy that an outside force would step in to stop humanity from destroying itself. In the original movie it was global radiation after an atomic war, in the remake, it was from the weather. Hint, there may be a high degree of sarcasm directed toward the alleged threat to humanity in the remake. In either case it was a political argument under the guise of space fantasy. The difference between the two movies, of course, is that nuclear annihilation is a legitimate threat, whereas, climate change is a natural phenomenon.

I first heard about the fake alien invasion of 2024 three or four years ago. At the time I was extremely skeptical. Since then, I have shifted from extremely skeptical, to, well, they may try it if they can get away with it. This latter view is being reinforced by the focus on alleged UFOs on government controlled media programs. The releasing of military videos of alleged UFOs for the past couple years on Tucker Carlson’s show on Fox News, appears to be priming the pump a little. Less subtle was Tucker’s recent program on cattle mutilations where Tucker told Laura Ingram that the most obvious cause is extraterrestrial. It is possible that Tucker is sincere with his views, however, I’d still question why he is being fed this information?

It seems a bit strange that the military is mainly releasing these images mostly to one network. Doctor Carrie Madej, whistle blower on transhumanism and the deadly Covid gene therapy experiment, has asserted that this is to undermine the faith of a largely Christian audience. It also would be even stranger that during the same period that the government lied about everything imaginable, that it has a crisis of conscience and decided to disclose the truth about UFOs. Think about it, censorship of all medical information that protects you from dangerous gene therapy shots, and restricting the use of life saving repurposed generic medications that are safe and effective at treating Covid, but full disclosure on the extraterrestrial threat?

Apparently, even UFO researchers are alleging that there is a conspiracy to fake an alien invasion. Some have called this conspiracy project blue beam. What would be the purpose to faking an alien invasion?

The purpose of faking an alien invasion, just like the movie, would be to further a political agenda. The obvious agenda is a global technocratic totalitarian government under the guise of saving the planet from a highly advanced civilization scheduling us for termination. Theoretically it could be based on preventing a nuclear war or even after the discharge of a nuclear weapon as the conflict with Russia continues to be escalated. Or it could be simply to save the planet from climate change as it was in the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still. Remember, we are dealing with a dangerous secular end times cult that thinks the planet can’t sustain the population.

How would the fake alien invasion be pulled off?

Imagine holograms projected into the sky with ships the size of cities. Followed by reports of communications and directives for humans to follow to avoid destruction. Do you hold it past heads of state to participate in such a scam? Would people fall for it?

Since most elected politicians and heads of state have participated in gross crimes against humanity and have participated in lockdowns, a deadly gene therapy experiment, and have censored free speech and rights of assembly, it would be a long shot to bet on the integrity of politicians at all levels of government. As to whether humanity would fall for the scam, do you recall the people wearing masks and following the little lines on the floor in the stores? Standing six feet apart? Haven’t we been told that five billion people took the Covid gene therapy shots?

Hmmm….they might take the bait.

When the Spanish Conquistadors set foot in central America they were greeted like gods. Emerging from the sea, on crafts seemingly from nowhere, the technological advancement of the seafarers seemed like magic. This reception along with a technological advancement in weaponry, aided by the introduction of deadly diseases, helped the Spanish conquer rather quickly a much larger population.

Imagine if the globalists, using drones and hologram technology, creating the illusion of advanced beings coming from space, offering destruction on one hand, and salvation in the form of guidance from all wise beings, on the other hand. This would appear an easier sell than wearing a face diaper, standing six feet apart, and following lines on the floor when walking. The brain washing apparatus is already in place and the technology to pull it off also appears to exist.