Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

Post by Mullenite »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE

I am writing this with the hope that Charles, Prince of Wales, will read it and be impacted for good by it.

The other day a friend sent me a link to a website that shows how the title "Prince Charles of Wales," when converted into corresponding Hebrew Alphabet letters, totals 666.

Because there are so many permutations that result in 666, while I found this curious, I was not inclined at first to pay it much attention. The address of my house is 666, so I can relate to the phenomenon of alternate or opposite manifestations.

As I probed further my interest was heightened as I saw the many ways that Prince Charles is purported to fit more prophecies for the anti-Christ than any other person. I was particularly impressed when I saw that the English name "Charles" means "man" in relation to the prophecy in Revelation 13 that says 666 is the number of "a man

Prince Charles' coat of arms contains a visual representation of the Beast in Revelation 13. His name adds up to 666 in Hebrew and English. He has an RFID chip implanted into his right hand. He applied to be King of Europe. He wants to unite all the world's religions into one. He claims to be a decedent of King David and as such, he claims to be the rightful heir to David's throne.

Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Re: Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

Post by Mullenite »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnHmCB8H ... re=related
HARD EVIDENCE! THE ANTICHRIST FINALLY EXPOSED!!! PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T3mXhqxdLI&NR=1
HARD EVIDENCE! THE ANTICHRIST FINALLY EXPOSED!!! PART 2

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Him and every other individual associated with the "borderless banksters".

Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Post by Mullenite »

Quote: Two Royal Families in Great Britain have claimed of them to be descendants of the Royal House of David, a Bloodline which supposedly produced many of the ruling Houses of Europe today, including the British Monarchy and current ruling House of Windsor. http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/antichrist/royalgene.html

The other family important to this lineage is the Scottish House of Stuart (Spencer), whose most infamous descendant was the late Princess Diana. While there is discrepancy as to whether or not the Windsor claims to the Throne of England are legitimate (being descendants of the Germanic House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), most agree that the Stuart lineage are not only the rightful heirs to the Throne of England (and Scotland), yet also to the Throne of David, and Israel itself. In light of this, it was therefore of paramount importance that the Windsor's seek out a 'Virgin' of the Merovingian Bloodline to marry into, in effect, to finally legitimize their long held Occult power and authority claimed of them being descendants of Crusader Godfrey de Bouillon, who was given the honor of the Kingdom and declared "King of Jerusalem" in 1099, as well as creating what they see would be a unique Christ descendant from such a union of their draconic lineages that would forever legitimize their tight grasp on the British Monarchy. Therefore this intriguing and most infamous of arranged marriages between Charles and Grail Princess Diana was not hatched solely by the Windsor's themselves, http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Ro ... _Grail.htm

it was of far more ancient design and connected to the Knights Templar. Interestingly enough, six months after the Royal Wedding, while Diana was already three months pregnant, came the release of Holy Blood Holy Grail in which the three authors made the shocking claim of the secret of the Knights Templar. This 'secret' being propagated to the world in 1982 contained the genealogical record of the Davidic Bloodline passing thru Christ and His descendants to became the Frankish Merovingian Kings, a secret which curiously became the foundation for the modern Occult itself, connected to their prophecy about the birth of a future Antichrist figure.

This ancient secret that included a unique Bloodline supposedly descended from King David was so powerfully wrought with arcane knowledge that it threatened the gluttonous ruling classes of Europe and Church, granting the original Templars enough power to rival both Europe's nobles and the Church itself with extinction. The Knights Templars practiced and prospered, worshiping a god named Baphomet which many believed to be the Devil. In time the Church, as well as the new King of France (who it is said was awash in Templar debt) had enough, the decree went out and the once untouchable Knights Templar who had grown so vastly powerful in such a short time, were rounded up and put to death wherever they were found, yet many were not found. The year was 1313, and the abrupt disappearance of a major part of the European infrastructure left some to speculate that Templars had escaped into the underground, taking with them their vast wealth, power, and knowledge. And so it was, from France into Scotland, the Templars took with them their heretical lineage, science, and secrets where they patiently waited, and subtly worked. Many of today's secret fraternal Orders, including Scottish Rite Freemasonry, as well as the cunningly devised metaphysical movements which prepare for a New Age, even Satanic cults themselves, all trace their spiritual roots to Grail Templarism as well as the so-called Divine Feminine. While in Scotland, the Templars created the Jacobite movement, putting its cause behind the Royal House of Stewart. The "Davidic Bloodline" had now secured a Crown in what was becoming the most powerful country in the world, as Queen Elizabeth I dies without an heir and James Stewart VI of Scotland becomes King James of England. The Knights Templar, and their Royal House of Stewart were thence connected to the powerful Bloodline and seat, a Bloodline which eventually produced Lady Diana Spencer, the late Princess of Wales. http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... 31828.html

Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Post by Mullenite »

Now I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Wheather he is or isn't THE AC, doesn't matter to me. What appeals to me is that He & his Family seem to be trying to at least Invoke prophecy. There are too many coincidences here to ignore. Try reading the book THE ANTICHRIST AND A CUP OF TEA by Tim Cohen before you disregard the ideas presented. There are many other strange coincidences in the book & research the Author has been working on. To many to completely ignore IMO. At least do the OP that much for the sake of fair debate.

A foot-high replica of the sculpture was presented to the
Prince. With royal permission, the statue will be recreated in a full-size version
to be erected in the state capital of Palmas in Brazil, in a place to be named Prince Charles Square. The statue, whose face bears more than a passing resemblance to the Prince, shows him reaching out with arching wings instead of arms. "It is Prince Charles saving the world," explained Jose Wilson Sequeira Campos, the governor of Tacantins state. The 53-year-old Prince professed himself "amazed"
DGMPrince_Charles_Statute 1.jpg
DGMPrince_Charles_Statute 1.jpg (31.26 KiB) Viewed 4066 times

The Princes official Coat of Arms
His 'Coat of Arms' is no coincidence, His 'CoT' was purposely designed to fulfill prophecy or at least mock the Scriptures of Revelation13:2
13:2 And the beast which I saw was like
a leopard, and its feet were like the
feet of a bear, and its mouth was as a
lion's mouth. And the dragon gave its
power to it, and its throne, and great
authority.
DGMAntichrist_Cup_Tea-143.jpg
DGMAntichrist_Cup_Tea-143.jpg (39.64 KiB) Viewed 4066 times

Prince Charles received his power, throne, and authority in 1969 at his investiture as "Prince Charles of Wales" where the Red Dragon of Wales was presented on banners, flags, and cut right into the back rest of the throne in Caernarfon Castle. (This is the same ensign that appeared on the Roman standards of Titus' army which destroyed Jerusalem. The Welsh Dragon is believed to have its origin in the Dragon which was one of the standards of the Roman army, but was only made into the official Welsh flag in 1959 by Queen Elizabeth II)
At the Crowning ceremony event Queen Elizabeth II said to Charles... "This dragon gives you your power, your throne, and your authority"

Now was the Prince & the Queen mocking the Scriptures? or were they fulfilling prophecy. or even both at the same time?

DGM 3.jpg
DGM 3.jpg (16.97 KiB) Viewed 4458 times

Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Post by Mullenite »

Prince Charles The Anti-Christ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZ9sVCnRYA
dgmwwindsor666.jpg
dgmwwindsor666.jpg (59.31 KiB) Viewed 4419 times
Revelation 13: 2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7: 8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

http://yourarmstoisrael.org/Articles_ne ... 202006.pdf

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I would doubt that Charles himself is the Antichrist... if he is, well, I've shaken hands with him!!!

I suspect the Antichrist is someone younger, and more importantly, much more silver tongued than Charles who looks faintly ridiculous every time he speaks.

Some of my money would be on Sebastian Kurz of Austria. He became a national leader in his thirties, is utterly corrupt... and like Charles has ridiculously big ears.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Mullenite wrote: August 21st, 2010, 12:55 pm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE

I am writing this with the hope that Charles, Prince of Wales, will read it and be impacted for good by it.

The other day a friend sent me a link to a website that shows how the title "Prince Charles of Wales," when converted into corresponding Hebrew Alphabet letters, totals 666.

Because there are so many permutations that result in 666, while I found this curious, I was not inclined at first to pay it much attention. The address of my house is 666, so I can relate to the phenomenon of alternate or opposite manifestations.

As I probed further my interest was heightened as I saw the many ways that Prince Charles is purported to fit more prophecies for the anti-Christ than any other person. I was particularly impressed when I saw that the English name "Charles" means "man" in relation to the prophecy in Revelation 13 that says 666 is the number of "a man

Prince Charles' coat of arms contains a visual representation of the Beast in Revelation 13. His name adds up to 666 in Hebrew and English. He has an RFID chip implanted into his right hand. He applied to be King of Europe. He wants to unite all the world's religions into one. He claims to be a decedent of King David and as such, he claims to be the rightful heir to David's throne.
Prince Charles may not be the antichrist himself, but he knows who it is. See my thread about "Church leaders meet in Rome to sign climate agenda and..."
viewtopic.php?p=1201044#p1201044

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Peeps wrote: November 4th, 2021, 12:46 pm
Mullenite wrote: August 21st, 2010, 12:55 pm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE

Prince Charles may not be the antichrist himself, but he knows who it is. See my thread about "Church leaders meet in Rome to sign climate agenda and..."
I've listened to the clip in question, and it isn't as clear as the presenters make out (I've heard it three times.) He says "with trlllions at his disposal", according to them, but it could easily be "with trillions at its disposal", because it isn't clear. In the previous few sentences he's talking about third world countries in debt and then the "private sector"... if he's talking about the private sector's trillions ("its"), then that fits with the previous bit.

I still wouldn't put it past Charles though. All this is happening just down the road from me in Glasgow...

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Peeps wrote: November 4th, 2021, 12:46 pm

I've listened to the clip in question, and it isn't as clear as the presenters make out (I've heard it three times.) He says "with trlllions at his disposal", according to them, but it could easily be "with trillions at its disposal", because it isn't clear. In the previous few sentences he's talking about third world countries in debt and then the "private sector"... if he's talking about the private sector's trillions ("its"), then that fits with the previous bit.

I still wouldn't put it past Charles though. All this is happening just down the road from me in Glasgow...
Praying for a hedge of protection around you and...

Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Justin Bieber is the anti-Christ. You just wait and see!

Prana
captain of 100

Post by Prana »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 4th, 2021, 8:38 pm Justin Bieber is the anti-Christ. You just wait and see!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Topping

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Sorry, but Charles is WAY too ugly to be THE Antichrist. He definitely is AN antichrist though, no mistaking that.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EmmaLee wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:50 am Sorry, but Charles is WAY too ugly to be THE Antichrist. He definitely is AN antichrist though, no mistaking that.
Can't disagree.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Scary 😕

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

...according to the dark side (Lucis Trust) Maitreya will come around in 2025....and be a corporate executive....not a faux king...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jason wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:22 pm ...according to the dark side (Lucis Trust) Maitreya will come around in 2025....and be a corporate executive....not a faux king...
I don't think he is a "faux" king. He has been trained up for this for decades. Even if he is a bad king, he will still be a real king, because of his background.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 3:08 am
Jason wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:22 pm ...according to the dark side (Lucis Trust) Maitreya will come around in 2025....and be a corporate executive....not a faux king...
I don't think he is a "faux" king. He has been trained up for this for decades. Even if he is a bad king, he will still be a real king, because of his background.
King of what exactly? WEF puppet that can't even generate his own thought patterns?

The Lion got neutered awhile back...

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Julie Green and Bo Polny are talking about all this:

https://rumble.com/v1jhgwi-julie-green- ... -wail.html

Regarding Prince Charles: "You are your own mother's murderer!"

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 9:45 am
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 3:08 am
King of what exactly? WEF puppet that can't even generate his own thought patterns?

The Lion got neutered awhile back...
He wouldn't be the first king to be a puppet. Being a bad king doesn't stop you being a king. Unless you are deposed.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

At various times on this board the antichrist has been named as Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and now Kng Charles III you folks need to make up your mind who it is.
Last edited by gkearney on September 11th, 2022, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

gkearney wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:37 pm At various times on this board the antichrist has been named as Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and now kKng Charles III you folks need to make up your mind who it is.
Maitreya

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

gkearney wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:37 pm At various times on this board the antichrist has been named as Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and now kKng Charles III you folks need to make up your mind who it is.
Maybe someone could start a poll.